Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Kuhrohk

Re: Getting Rid of a Mooch - LOSING MY MIND!!!

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm

That's a good idea too. If I were to put it on the mirror though, they share a room and therefore a threshold and a mirror. Would that cause a problem? My friend and I drive to work together every morning, maybe I could put some near her seat since she spends so much time there?

SugarMagnolia4333
Re: get rid of new unwanted person living in your home?

Unread post by SugarMagnolia4333 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:09 pm

My mother told me once, to take a pair of thier shoes and to leave them outside. and if that person recieves mail to that household that is addressed to him- burn it! I understand that its illegal, but it works! It has been used for years by landlords. Once the person is gone, take a wheat back penny and a piece of that persons hair, wrap around the penny and stick it by the front door. It will stop his pathway to your home, he will not be able to enter.

DaraSy

Unread post by DaraSy » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:27 am

Should you do any cleansing after the hot foot powder is placed in their shoes and socks.... I have the same problem but I want to be careful due to having young children in the house.
Thank you for any advice you can give.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm

You should always cleanse and protect immediately before and after any curse.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 pm

DaraSy wrote:Should you do any cleansing after the hot foot powder is placed in their shoes and socks.... I have the same problem but I want to be careful due to having young children in the house.
Thank you for any advice you can give.

After any sort of negative work you should do a good cleansing.

Solipsomancer

Using Bottle Shards to Hotfoot Those Who Threw Them

Unread post by Solipsomancer » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:00 am

I've burned a series of hotfoot candles against some neighbors (loud, drugs, too many vehicles, etc) but divination shows strong resistance to moving them. Someone over there has tossed pots & bottles over the fence, leaving lots of shards. I was thinking of mixing hotfoot powder & ghost chilies with the shards to target whoever threw them. Any thoughts
about throwing the shards back over, or other applications?

Also, if there is general resistance to hotfooting, might a tranquil home condition on them be worth trying?

Thanks in advance!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: How would you use this?

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:47 pm

You might want to stick with Hotfoot. Your idea of mixing the pot and bottle shards with Hot Foot is pretty good; sometimes a magical link as indirect is this is enough.

Resistance to the work may be coming from strong protections they have laid about them. An effective way to get through such protections would be to get them to take your work into the house willingly. You might want to leave some valuable trinket, such as a good-quality ballpoint pen or a $5 bill in their yard, suitably fixed.

And you might want to make this spell more three-dimensional than a candle can be. Take a batch of those dressed shards -- and mix them with their foot tracks if you can! Then leave a small portion of the mix at nine crossroads on a rout out of town -- and space those crossroads WIDE apart.

You do want to make sure this work is justified, though. I know woman whose years-long run of bad luck began shortly after she hot-footed someone for a trivial reason. If you're not absolutely sure, take a hyssop bath immediately afterwards.

Solipsomancer wrote:Also, if there is general resistance to hotfooting, might a tranquil home condition on them be worth trying?

Assuming they actually deserve hot-footing, Stop Gossip would be a better choice.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Read other recommendations here how-to-get-rid-of-bad-neighbors--t10602.html

...and protect yourself and your home...look into the various options.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Solipsomancer

Unread post by Solipsomancer » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 am

Thanks for the replies.

I have fiery wall, house blessings, protection & other defenses around my property, also.just keeping the property in good shape.

The neighbors used to be cool, but some relatives moved in & brought friends; there are now 4 adults & 4-6 kids, a couple of dogs & a variable assortment of troubling characters. Some of them could stand a hot footing. The trash over the fence & assorted petty vandalisms predate my efforts to move them, so I think I'm in the right.

So hot footing the shards & any trash they toss over, then sending it back over seems reasonable to try.

Thanks!

BlakkkSOL22607

Re: want my sister and her fiance to move out of my house

Unread post by BlakkkSOL22607 » Tue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Okay, I like the ideas of using banishing and I also like the ideas about compelling. How about BOTH? Like they say there is strength in numbers. I agree that this is your sister and as YOU have to also live there (as I got the impression) maybe using Hot Foot is probably NOT a good idea...what if YOU step in your OWN mess and all??? So, how about be real nice like and when she for example goes to wash her clothes, volunteer to wash her stuff; or depending the condition of her clothing, sneak a pair of her underthings she wears next to her own skin and you might could get away with cutting a piece of the clothing off discreetly and using her piece of dirty laundry you cut off and putting it in a container with the banishing compelling and bend over all together. And of course, praying over the concoction that you want her and her boyfriend to leave NOW. You can even do the same to HIS dirty underthings or such as that and throw them in the container together. Using a container with a lid on top it serves to be a spell that when you shake it each time, it is like it sends a message to them like almost jolting them astrally.

blkgoddess

Hello everyone -- I Need Hot Foot Spell Help

Unread post by blkgoddess » Tue May 08, 2012 8:32 pm

I ordered a hot foot spell for my very nosey and obnoxious neighbors, I don't talk to them but I know in the past their son stole something from us. Now the problem I'm having is that I don't know their first names but I know their last name:

1) How do I carve their full names in the candles if I don't know it?

2) And how can I get back what they stole from us?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello everyone -- I Need Hot Foot Spell Help

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed May 09, 2012 4:15 am

1. Carve their last name on the candle: "The Smith family in Apartment XXX"

2. Have you reported the theft to the police? I'd advise starting there, and then doing some Court Case work on the son.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello everyone -- I Need Hot Foot Spell Help

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:50 am

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

miziluvhoodoo
How to prevent neighbors from being friends?

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Tue May 22, 2012 6:02 am

Hello,

My mother and her neighbor have been living next door to each other for over 40 years. For the past 10 years, it's been a issue. The problem is, on the other side of my mother, there's a house that new neighbors always move into which her neighbor always becomes friends with causing drama on the street. Sometimes, it has my mother feeling like a stranger around her own house.

My question is, how can I stop these two neighbors from being friends? I was thinking about the CONFUSION, INFLAMMATORY CONFUSION, or SEPARATION products. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.
[color=#FF0040]Faith is the key to successful magic.[/color]

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: How to prevent neighbors from being friends?

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 22, 2012 6:15 am

Well, Confusion, and especially Inflammatory Confusion, is likely to cause more drama, as fighting may build up from the confusion that is sown. Separation will bring about a gentler parting, a drifting away. Instead of separating, have you considered putting everybody into a honey jar with your mother, to sweeten the lot of them? This could be an instance of better results with honey than vinegar.
Two-Headed Doctor

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Tue May 22, 2012 6:34 am

It's not so much that they need sweetening. They drink and smoke weed and coincidentally, whoever moves into that house, they do the same. Nobody else on the street will do it with them but the new neighbors. That's why I was thinking the products I listed above.
[color=#FF0040]Faith is the key to successful magic.[/color]

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 22, 2012 7:29 am

Ah, I see (says the blind man). I can see working Separation products on them, but if whomever it is stays in the house, the proximity, and common interest might bring them back together. It may cause some spill-over, if they get sour enough to argue, but a vinegar jar seems the surest method to keep them from getting along. Get something from each of the neighbors that you don't want to get along (hair or the like would be great, but pictures, or just names will do) and put them in a jar with black cat hair and black dog hair, maybe some black mustard seeds, poppy seeds, some pins, needles, and/or nails, top it with vinegar, and give it a good shake everyday. This should get them aggravated, and quarreling with each other.

You might lay some Protection around your mother's house, since she's in between them, and be sure to cleanse yourself and your space, so it doesn't get mucked up with the negative work.

Somebody else may have a more elegant solution, but this is one option.
Two-Headed Doctor

MarkiMark1776

Best products for removing unwanted people from my Apartment

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Hello,

I need to remove an unwanted person from my home. I've had a Hot Foot Candle set on MISC altar, but it
didn't work the way I needed it to, and the person is back in my home causing even worse trouble than before. I'm afraid to buy the Hot Foot Spell kit and using the Hot Foot Powder on the person's shoes because people that I love are around his shoes and wash his shoes/clothes every day. I don't want them to get in contact with stuff to send someone else away. So besides hot footing, are there any other products to permanently remove someone who is causing trouble away from you, those you love, and your home forever?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Best products for removing unwanted people from my Apartment

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:04 pm

I would highly advise that you get a reading to see why the hot foot didn't work on this person.

Also, when sprinkling the hot foot powder you state your intention of who you want it to affect. If you do that, then it is not going to send others away.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Thanks for your reply,

I might get a reading, but I need to do something fast right now. I don't have much money, so if I had to choose, I would choose the work over the reading. This person needs to go immediately or else I will have to resort to something illegal to get rid of this person once and for all! What else can I use instead of hot foot products?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 am

Hi MarkiMark615,

Hotfoot is pretty much the strongest product to get rid of someone. And although this situation is very difficult for you without a doubt and you have our sympathy, please don't resort to something illegal nor threaten to do so on a public Forum as it's plain bad etiquette.

Startsinthesky7 has wise advice when she suggests a reading. Knowing WHY your work didn't do its job will tell you what work is necessary for you to succeed. Randomly throwing tricks without rhyme or reason will probably not help you if there hasn't been any movement in your previous work. You may also simply not have a gift for this kind of work which a reading should clarify as well.

Alternatives to Hotfooting someone with powders and/or candles include:
1-Using Essence of Bend Over or Commanding-family products (Do As I Say; Compelling; Domination; etc.) to ''order'' this person out
2-Using a combo of Cast Off Evil and Banishing to send this ''Evil'' out of your life
3-Making a hotfoot and/or crossing bottle and dropping it into a river to carry the person out of your life
4-Work a skull candle with tobacco and controlling herbs to convince them to leave

Best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Piseog

Unread post by Piseog » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 am

This is the sort of situation where just telling the person to go away, changing the locks when they're out, calling the police, and/or getting a restraining order won't suffice? Those kinds of things tend to be the quickest and most effective solutions if you don't have time for conjure to work, but you may have reasons for not doing them. Does everybody else in the house want them gone as much as you do, or is this an awkward domestic situation?

-Piseog

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:31 pm

I was being sarcastic. Maybe I should of placed it in italics or something. But I apologize for threatening to do something "illegal" if it offended anybody.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:43 am

It didn't offend MarkiMark1776. Genuine worry would be more accurate, particularly given your previous threads concerning the dangerous nature of the neighbourhood in which you live ;) If you don't already have a prayer request for your situation at the Crystal Silence League - do consider it. Prayer is free and powerful: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Blessings.

squigglepop

Questions regarding getting bad neighbours to move away.

Unread post by squigglepop » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Hello all. I have a problem with some neighbors and desperately want them to move away, the sooner the better. The kids hit golf balls at our house and around our property, they also cause damage to our trees and general disrespectful behavior. I am concerned for the safety of my children and my property. What would you suggest? I am considering candle burning using the family name as I don't think it is possible to gain entry to their property. I do have some of the golf balls they have hit at us, can I incorporate that in some way? When should I try the candle burning to get the most success. Can I try more than one conjure for the same outcome? Can I specify a date for them to move by, i.e by Christmas time?
Sorry to ask so many questions but I am very keen to get rid of them ASAP. I'm happy if they move because of a better job offer or financial windfall etc, I just want them to move and then attract some nice new neighbours.
I appreciate any help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Questions regarding getting bad neighbours to move away.

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:12 pm

You are going to be looking at hot foot products.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Also we have discussed this issue on the forum before so feel free to do a search.

squigglepop

Unread post by squigglepop » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Thank you. Since placing my post I have researched further and found the information I was looking for. This is a great site, so much information.

GotAlot2Learn

Getting rid of someone

Unread post by GotAlot2Learn » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 am

My boyfriend want me to move in with him, but I don't like the person who stays with him because he doesn't pay any bills or anything. My boyfriendisn't the type to kick him out being that he knew him for so long or whatever the case maybe. What can I use to get him to move out without no problems or hard feeling towards my boyfriend?

I was thinking some Hot Foot products? But how would I use them?

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting rid of someone

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:49 pm

There's lots of information on hotfoot - read through the category here: search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&keywords=hotfoot

There are lots of different methods of lying hotfoot tricks. The most common is to place them so that he walks over or through them, so at the door to his room or by or in his car, etc.

There's another angle to this that you can work as well - in a more positive light, work to have him find a job an apartment or some other opportunity that will move him out and move him on. Since your boyfriend is so soft-hearted it will help detach him from his friend if he knows he's moving on to something better.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:25 pm

you can use seperation oil on him as well, this will make it more mutual without the fight. Break up can work also to break their friendship but that tends to end nasty, of course hot foot to make him run out of town and you can also freeze him out of your boyfriends life by using the freezer spell. however based on what you said it sounds like you want tu use seperation. Read more at this link

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

GotAlot2Learn

Unread post by GotAlot2Learn » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Thanks to you both for the feedback and info.

squigglepop

Unread post by squigglepop » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Happy to report that neighbors have a 'for sale' sign out the front of their place as of yesterday. Now to attract some good neighbours.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 pm

This is my problem. I have a friend living with me and she is wearing out her welcome :| . She is savign for a new place, but there isn't much saving going on because she is spending her money on stuff that really right now she doesn't need. I'm using a novena candle instead of a figural because I'm going to burn it in the living room where she sleeps. What color should I use and which oils and herbs should I use. The goal is for her to peacefully move on. Can I add something to help her save money rather than spend it, or is that an entirely different candle altogether?

constano

Need my tenant to vacate!

Unread post by constano » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:05 pm

I started renting to a "friend" several years ago and he has been late with his rent, bounced checks multiple times. He also cut down my lemon tree and removed several landscape plants. I did not renew his lease because of his poor payment history, and he has been going month to month for a couple years now. I warned him several times that I was going to sell the house, if he continued with that pattern. He would always have some sorry excuse. I even moved his rent due date to accommodate his payday. Finally, after being another 2 months late, I've decided to sell the house, as it is becoming a financial burden.

However, this tenant is a social worker knows all the loopholes, and I'm afraid he won't leave despite giving him written notice. He indicated such in our last phone conversation. Also, I live out of state, so some tricks would require me to fly 6 hours to accomplish. I did dress his written notice to vacate with LM Hot foot powder.

Also, I dressed a picture of him with Hot foot powder, and Do As I say oil. I've been burning tea lights on his picture and praying that he will leave without delay.

I need some advice on how to get him out asap and without a fuss. I read in one of Miss Cat's posts that Psalm 68 could be helpful. I was thinking of posting prayer in the Crystal Silence League. Can I use my tenant's real name in the prayer request?

I have quite a number of LM oils, herbs, and just received a Archangel Michael vigil candle. I am willing to do dark work after all I have been through with this tenant. I just wasn't sure where to begin. I'm considering having LM burn a candle for me, but not sure if Justice would be right or something else?

Sorry so wordy. Once I get my tenant out, then I can work on spells to sell the house. Thanks for any help that other workers can offer.
HRCC Graduate #1784

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Need my tenant to vacate!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Try pinning or tying the tenant's picture to a fallen piece of branch from your yard or around your property, dusting it with Hot Foot Powder or Oil, and setting it to drift away from you and your home in running water, such as a river. Or mail a dressed picture of the tenant, with your petition for them to leave written on the back, to somewhere very far away from you, like Paris, France...or Hell, Michigan. If you can get some of his/her personal concerns to add to either of these, such as some hair, it would be a big boost Good luck with your situation. Keep us posted!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

constano

Unread post by constano » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Thanks for the advice, Joseph! Plenty of fallen branches in my yard to use and there's a river not far. I also like the idea of mailing a dressed picture of him. Too bad Hell, Michigan isn't far from where I live :D
HRCC Graduate #1784

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:59 pm

You are very welcome! If Hell, MI is too close, look-up an address in Timbuktu or Zimbabwe, or grab an atlas and get creative. That should do it!I do love the sending him away from you in the running water. Get him gone and out of town...make his mind wander to moving away. Good luck!

Also, some other ideas to send picture to:

Hell, Riverside County, California
Hell Hollow, New Hampshire
Hells Corners, Ohio
Half Hell, North Carolina
Devils Tower, Wyoming
Devil Town, Ohio
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
Red Devil, Alaska
Seven Devils, North Carolina
Joseph Magnuson

Leilaloves8

Getting rid of a terrible housemate

Unread post by Leilaloves8 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Hello, this is my first time posting on this forum. I was shy about it at first, but decided to write about a great experience I had getting rid of a terrible housemate of mine who had done me some serious wrong. I've been reading the Lucky Mojo sites for a very long time and practicing certain methods to try things out and this was the first intentional curse work that I decided to go for since she was creating a lot of problems in my home for both myself and the stability of my housemates. So I decided to get her out of my life for my own personal sanity. On a day she wasn't home, I used some double cross salts and put a small mound underneath her bed and at the corners of the entrance to the doorway of her bedroom. I had gone to this year's Lucky Mojo hand's on training workshops and utilized a technique from the cursing colloquium. I used one of my whips and as I exited backwards from her room after I had placed the salts I then beat the floor in front of her door and vehemently expressed how she was to "get out!" and "go away!" and "move on!". I did this until it felt right. When it was all over and done with I washed my hands with some protective salts that I had made and were sitting at my altar, calmed myself down, thanked the intensity inside me, and made it clear as I washed away the anger from my palms that I didn't want her to hurt, I just wanted her to get out. Two weeks later she announced she was leaving and will not return until December 1st, if that even. Giving me enough time to figure out how to get myself in a better housing situation without the annoyance of her presence. Thank you so much for all that I learned to be able to execute this! I was really stoked on what I had accomplished with the little I had at my disposal. I was also stoked to get over my fear of using curse work to make things happen. Now I'm ready to get more adventurous and creative with this vein of conjure. Thank you Lucky Mojo and to those who put this past summers colloquium together!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting rid of a terrible housemate

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 am

Great testimonial. Great work on your part! Thank you for sharing this success with us... Brilliant!
Joseph Magnuson

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:55 am

I love the idea of mailing someone's dressed picture. What does this cause them to do? Wander until they find the picture? If that's the case, Zimbabwe would be perfect. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

plex wendy

make him move out of my house nicely

Unread post by plex wendy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:56 am

hie, last year i borrow my back home house to my younger brother and his family, he was suppose to stay 3 months but now it's been one year!!! I want him out otherwise , I have nowhere to go when i need to go back home with my family... He was suppose to save money for the deposit on a flat rental but he is just spending money on outing and new cars... I like him to move without us fitting, I really want to stay friend with him...And his wife saying to every one that she bought my House!!!!

whistler

Re: make him move out of my house nicely

Unread post by whistler » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 am

If I am not mistaken, the compelling products are used for getting someone to make good on their promise. There is an element of control within it, but it's not going to cause resentment.

Perhaps a vigil candle with compelling oil, and maybe an attraction spell, to get them a more attractive place to live, such as a place closer to their work?

A white skull candle could probably do the trick, too.

Stop gossip might work to get the wife to quit telling people they own the house.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:33 am

Did you process any leasing documents? If this was a verbal agreement, consider the recommendations in this thread (want-my-sister-and-her-fiance-to-move-out-of-my-house-t16667.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Leilaloves8

Re: Getting rid of a terrible housemate

Unread post by Leilaloves8 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:54 am

Thank you so so much. Sorry haven't seen this until now and wasn't able to give thanks sooner. I've had some serious computer issues. But once again thanks so much!

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:04 am

We have process any legal staff , it was just a deal between us..
That is pretty simple and I will take your advice. great suggestion.Thank you!

sun369

Road Opener vs. Hot Foot Powder

Unread post by sun369 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Hello dear,

My roommate is messy and I want to burn incense to get rid of him. I would like to know whether Road Opener or Hot Foot Powder is appropriate for this or both ? or something else.

Thanks

Queen Enchantress
Re: Road Opener vs. Hot Foot Powder

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Hot Foot imo would be the most appropriate for your situation! :)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Either can be useful, though I do like the idea of working Road Opener on the roommate, and open their roads to an enticing opportunity that they would have to move out. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:20 pm

To get rid of someone who does not want to go, use Hot Foot. Road Opener is for openeing the roads to new things, not for forcing people out of your space.

Read about Hot Foot Products here:

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Read about Road Opener products here:

http://luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
catherine yronwode

blackstar1978
Need to get rid of abusive, potentially violent roommate

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 am

(Yes, I'm having yet ANOTHER housing issue. This is definitely not the place for me to be settling down!)

I've attracted another version of my abusive sister into my life. I figure it's because I have to heal the old issues, but this nasty, crazy woman needs to go.

Before moving in, this woman promised that she was responsible, quiet, and had a good rental record. She has a good job nearby, was (seemingly) sane, and is a member of the gym that I work at. Stupid me for not checking her out...

She has her druggie, homeless ex (he's 24, she's 49) over quite often. She's also been evicted three times (!!!), and writes bad checks that have prompted action by the state. She doesn't pay utilities, or only pays what she feels like paying. On top of this, she's verbally and emotionally abusive, blaming me for her inability to do everything, from unpacking her boxes (sitting in the living room for over a month) to not going grocery shopping. She actively hopes that I, somehow, get kicked out by the landlord (not likely, since I've been there a while and am a good, rent-paying tenant) so that she can have my room, pantry spaces, closets, etc.

About a week ago, she actually got into my face...close enough that spittle hit me from her mouth. She pointed and screamed at me that I was a horrible person who didn't care about her or her quality of life, and that she was tired of me "living the way that I live." I have a lot of loving friends, am fit, love my two jobs, and am upbeat. She has no friends that I can see, is overweight, hates her work, and is emotionally volatile. She belittles and threatens me, slams doors and stomps, sighs angrily if she has to be in the same room as me, lies, and generally makes my life hellish. The stress is making me sick, and I hate coming home now. :(

This woman is a ticking time bomb. Now that's I've figured out she's an abuser, she needs to go. Quickly. I'm researching how to deal with an abuser, but what sort of hoodoo can I perform to help this woman leave this apt? I'm taking the cash she owes out of my electric bill payments, since that bill is under her name. I'm also documenting things with pics and video, carrying pepper spray, and locking my door at night. I have hair from both of them. Help!

PS: She's also paranoid and isolates like a martyr (a case of "WHY DO YOU MAKE ME HURT MYSELF?!?!?"). Don't know if that changes things.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

whistler

Re: Need to get rid of abusive, potentially violent roommate

Unread post by whistler » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Hotfoot her out. Dust the powders infront of her bedroom door, apply the oil to her doorknob and car, if she drives one.

check these links out as well for ideas

spells-for-dealing-with-crazy,-annoying-or-violent-neighbors-t865.html

spells-to-move-bad-annoying-roommates-or-neighbors-out-t9749.html

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Need to get rid of abusive, potentially violent roommate

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Whistler's advice is sound blackstar1978 as are her links to other threads. If you're not yet ready to go as harsh as hotfoot, consider working with Separation product lines combined with some Do As I Say and Restless to make her want to go. Here are the links to those: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.htm ... -say.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-restless.html

Also take care of yourself during this ordeal - it isn't easy on the mind to go through this. Calm yourself with Tranquility and use Crucible of Courage and Crown of Success daily. If she's getting at you internally (affecting the mind), work with King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity to help you stay objective and stop her thus from pushing your buttons. Also make sure that you have a social network and friends outside this person's sphere of affect to talk to, spend time with and help you through this.

Posting a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League can also provide some metaphysical support to your work.

Blessings and success in your works.

sailor5

Re: Spells to Move Bad Annoying Roommates or Neighbors Out

Unread post by sailor5 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

its been 5months after moving out of apartment,and i have not received my 300$deposit from landlord.She says she doesnt have but instead its the ones "above her" have the security deposit.what can i do to know where my money is since she doesnt know?

jaine01

Help with Goofer and Hotfoot please

Unread post by jaine01 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:47 am

Hi Everyone

I'm a newbie here so please be patient with me :-)

I have purchased some goofers dust for the intention of my next door neighbours, who over the last 18 months have made my life a living hell.

I rent my property and consider myself a good tenant, however my 'neighbours' (and by them I mean just one couple who live next door to me in are adjoining semi detached house) They have made complaints to my landlord saying that my dogs bark constantly (i work from home and my dogs are rarely left alone and this is a complete lie), say I run up an down stairs and bang doors (I'm 42 and stopped running upstairs when I was 11!) , If I have an asthma attack I cough a lot and this usually happens in the night.. 'They' bang on the wall!! They watch my every move,, when I leave the house the they stand in their window and blatently look at me leave, look at me when I come home and generally make me feel very uncomfortable in my own home. I live on my own with my teenage son and feel that I have to watch every noise I make in case they complain and get me kicked out.. My beautiful home now feels like a prison and I'm constantly on edge, my dogs suffer because i'm to scared to let them out for long periods in case they bark.. They are a truly horrible family, they have big arguments with each other and shout a lot at their child..

I would love them to leave their house (they own it) and have nice lovely new neighbours move in their place.

I want to give them the misery they have caused me and are causing me, I want them to feel the sadness and anguish I feel, I want them to feel their personal space has been violated like they have made me feel and I want them to be unhappy as they have made me and my family.

My question is how do I use Goofers powder effectively on them? I cant go to their door and I certainly don't want any verbal contact with them.. I have access to their front garden however and the path leading to their door (albeit in full view of the rest of the street), also is using Hotfoot powder an option too? I don't want to get replacement neighbours that are bad too..

Any advise will be much appreciated please.

Jaine x

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with Goofer and Hotfoot please

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:43 am

I moved your topic to the Neighbor and Landlord area since you're asking about that subject.

Goofer Dust is a killing powder, designed to make your enemies slowly waste away. Hot Foot gets people to move fast away from you, restless and wandering.

Since they have a kid, who I presume is innocent in all this, I'd recommend doing protection work on your property, reversal work to send their evil back to them, and Banishing work (which is nicer than hot foot) to send them packing away from you.

http://luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html

http://luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Moni
Re: Spells to Move Bad Annoying Roommates or Neighbors Out

Unread post by Moni » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Good evening,

I've been thinking of hotfooting one of the neighbors upstairs. I don't have a problem with the quiet guy, just the guy who plays loud "music" until 2am or later. We have called the police on them 4 times in the last 2 months and filed a complaint with the apartment management company. He's gotten more quiet recently, so I'm waiting to see if he stays quiet.

Since I don't have a problem with the quiet guy, what do y'all think about sprinkling hotfoot powder with the local dirt on the pedals of the loud guy's bicycle? He leaves it chained up outside...

Thanks!
Moni
Monika R - #1814G

SmokeyQuartz

Neighbor is punishing us with sound

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:19 pm

In brief: I have multiple sclerosis and suffer with tinnitus that never goes away. I have difficulty listening to loud sounds as it causes a reverberation in my ears and head.

We moved into our upstairs apartment three months ago. Our landlord told us the neighbor lady downstairs was friendly and had no problem with a family of three. We even went as far as to meet with her before deciding to take the apartment to make sure everything would be okay. We are only a small family of three and we are respectful and quiet with our walking, tv, noises, etc.

For some reason, about a month after we moved in, the woman began to play her television at the highest volume possible, and the bass reverberates up into our apartment and shakes our floor. I could tolerate this if it were only taking place an hour or two of the day, but she gets up at 7:30 am and turns the tv on that loud, and it stays on all day long until she goes to bed around 10 pm to 11pm. I do not exaggerate, she leaves it going for hours, all day long at high levels.

This has made our lives extremely stressful. We cannot eat, sleep, perform studies, or even watch our own tv without hearing the constant loud sound. If we try to clean our apartment or vacuum, she turns it up even higher. If I run the dish washer, she does the same thing. If I take a bath, early of an evening, she will pound on her ceiling that the sound of the water is too loud. The other day, my daughter was playing with her dolls in her room, and the woman pounded on her ceiling below my daughter's room and screamed at her to shut up. My daughter is 9 years old. My daughter cannot ride her bike in the front of the building, because the woman opens her door and tells her to get away or she's calling police on her.

We tried to speak with her, but she will not answer her door to her. I went down, and she looked out of her window at me and went away, then my husband and I went together, and she simply will not answer the door to us. We constructed a note asking her to please turn it down, but she has ignored it. We contacted the landlord and he told us "Well, it's an apartment building. I can't do much about it". We contacted police and they said that they will not answer noise complaints unless the offender is playing loud noises after 10pm - 11pm. I believe now that the woman knows this ordinance as she always shuts everything off right around that time.

We are not certain, but we think this woman has a possible mental illness or developmental delay issue. She is mid - 40's, and has to have a caretaker come to her apartment and check in on her twice per day, and her food is delivered to her by meals on wheels.

I cannot move. I simply cannot. I had to pay out $2,000 for the move just three months ago and I cannot come up with any more money right now to get out of here, so we are pretty much stuck.

I've spent the last two days crying about this, because I'm so stressed out and losing it. Now I need to take some kind of action. Please assist. Thank you for your time.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Neighbor is punishing us with sound

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 pm

You can take a couple courses of action. One would be to Hotfoot her by sprinkling powder where she would step, although it sounds like she doesn't leave her apartment very much. Another would be to get her to change her behavior with Compelling or Essence of Bendover by dressing a skull candle with one or both of the oils. You can also add Cast Off Evil, since this is a particularly nasty "habit" she has developed. You might even consider Run Devil Run.

I don't know if an attorney could help you, but it wouldn't hurt to consult one. If you do pursue legal action, of course Court Case would be appropriate.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:58 pm

From a mundane level, having spent several years managing an apartment complex, I encourage you to study your lease. There is probably something in it to mandate that tenants maintain certain standards that require peaceful living.... no matter what time of day it is. You should also contact the owner or company that maintains this property to file a formal grievance against the manager and neighbor. You do have the right to expect noise control, even in an apartment building. Be sure to document noise occurrences each day in case you do have to have any type of hearing. Best of luck to you!

SmokeyQuartz

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:03 am

Thank you Micki & Candi

I have written a letter to the manager and building owners two weeks ago, and so far nothing has been done about her noise. The manager house sits for a friend on an island across the lake from us, and seems too wrapped up in his life and business to do much. The building owners live about a thousand miles from us, so i don't know how proactive they are going to be either. The police' have an attitude here like "meh, go away if it's not super serious". I live in a very small town.

I'm going to purchase the hot foot powder, and can sprinkle her front door and dust her door knob. My concern is, she has visitors coming, so if they step in the powder, will it affect the hot footing? She does go out to walk a bit and check mail, or leave with someone for awhile, so she is not completely house bound. Thank you both so much. I appreciate your replies.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”