• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Hot Foot Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

hot foot oil

Unread postby splitpea » Thu May 28, 2009 7:38 am

if i put this on my enemys car handle so she can touch it,will she leave,do i have to put work on the oil before a place it?? does any one know what i can do??
splitpea

Re: hot foot oil

Unread postby Lukianos » Fri May 29, 2009 4:49 am

Hi splitpea,

splitpea wrote:if i put this on my enemys car handle so she can touch it,will she leave,do i have to put work on the oil before a place it??

Although Hotfoot is usually deployed in such a way so that one's target must step over it (ie: sprinkling the sachet mixed with local dirt outside the driver's side door of the target's car, for example), it is not unusual to apply the oil to surface that the target is likely to touch (doorknobs, keyboards, car handles, etc.). In all cases, however, one must call the target's name into the work as the Hotfoot is being applied, also declaring what the intention for target may be (leave the neighborhood, leave town, go away and don't come back, etc.).
Lukianos

Re: hot foot oil

Unread postby splitpea » Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 am

ok so just buy the sachet and mix with the dirt from outside the house,and scall out her name and tell her to leave with no return and speak to know one of her moving to or were abouts and to stop harrassing me..

see the problem is she keeps interfering in my relationship,which happens to be her ex,but we were together first and desided to work things out we been off and on for 7 yrs and have a daughter together everytime she comes around proublems happen in my relation ship because she fills him with lies of me,i want her to leave and not tell him of her were abouts.. i have been told that she also has done a job on him,we were together and engaged and now he doesn't even speak to me and tells me he hates me and does not care,now everything is about her,but she's in a relationship but she just doesn't want him with me because he left her for me..
splitpea

Hot Foot Oil Ritual?

Unread postby Suavecita » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:03 pm

I have a question regarding oils...I am using several oils for different reasons. My question is that when I put the oils, for example, for hot foot oil, I place a couple of drops in the persons shoes. Do I need to say anything??? I basically just put the oil in and say "This is so that (Name) will leave my house." "(Name) I want you to go"...that is all I say. I do the same with all the other oils I use. Am I supposed to say anything different? prayer? anything?
Suavecita

Re: Oil Ritual

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 pm

You can pray straight from your heart, recite a memorized Pslam or other piece of scripture, it just depends on what you are doing and how you want to do it.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Oil Ritual

Unread postby Suavecita » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Thank u Bri,

That is what I have usually done. I just place the oils and I say his name and what I want to happen. I wasn't sure if I was doing it wrong though. Thanks for the input!
Suavecita

Unread postby startingovernew » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:26 pm

I plan on doing some candle work to move to people apart, I was wondering could I dress the candle of the person I want gone with hot foot oil and another oil to make them get mad at one other when they talk?
startingovernew

Re: Hot Foot Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby j82 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:11 pm

try confusion oil too.
j82

Unread postby snake » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:06 pm

I've used inflammatory confusion oil and powders for the exact same situation. It's approximately like Hot foot plus confusion, in one oil.
snake

Unread postby Oshunlove » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:50 am

I am married and have an open marriage..... I love the fact that we are open however, my husband's girlfriend had some financial difficulties and he moved her into our home. This woman is a bully and has the most negative energy that we both have seen in a very long time. She is a horror to cohabitate with and we are both realizing that now! She complains about EVERYTHING, she hates me, she disrespects him and the house. Spiritually she is not on our level and I have actually been sick and lost weight since she has come. She has only been there two months and has drained me and my husband's energy!

I saw an energy practitioner and she confirmed that this woman does not like me and sends me negative energy and she also confirmed that this woman will not change and loves the path that she is on, she alerted me that she is draining my husband and that this situation is toxic for him.

She told me to get Rose water and spray it into the corners of the rooms and to also spray the bedroom really well. I have noticed a change since I have done this, she has been stating that she does not feel comfortable in the house.

I just need to know something a bit stronger to get the show on the road a bit faster and have heard of Hot Foot oil.

1) Can someone please tell me the most effective way to use this product, Hot Foot oil?

2) I don't want to do it and have my husband leave! So how do I specifically target her?

3) My next question is do I need to do something to protect myself from bad Karma surrounding her leaving? I don't wish her any harm, I just do not want this woman living in our home and I don't want her draining my husband's spiritual energy anymore.

If anyone can help, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! :?
Oshunlove

Re: Open Marriage: Hot Footing Husband's GF Out of Our House

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:15 am

I would use the Banishing products as opposed to Hot Foot here.

Hot Foot is meant to really F someone up good and leave them miserable and wandering.

This woman is bad news and needs to leave, but I don't really think crossing work like Hot Foot is completely appropriate.

Get some Banishing products and get them where this woman will go - the doorknob to her room, the carpet/floor just inside her room, etc. Dress a butted black candle dressed with Banishing oil and burn it on her name while praying and commanding that she leave right away. Have MISC or an AIRR worker set a Banishing vigil on her as well that will burn continuously.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html

I would, however, spiritually cleanse your home with Chinese Wash to get rid of the negative energy that she's sent out so far, and set up protection for yourself and your husband that is much stronger than rosewater. Roses, in conjure, as used for love and love uncrossing work, and while the love uncrossing effect may be applicable here as she's messing up your relationship, you do need something stronger going.

I would start by giving a good egg cleansing to yourself and your husband - I'd do it daily for 3 days. This will help lift off the garbage that's gotten onto you from this woman. You could also each take an Uncrossing or 13-Herb bath to do this as well, but eggs are also simple and effective.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

After getting her mess off of you, get some Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection and burn it in your bedroom where you and your husband sleep. You and your husband should dress your bodies in some way with the same formula daily - either wearing the oils or wearing the powders. I'm a huge fan of the amparo, which is a Latin American technique of putting a hair from the parties to be protected between two St. Michael holy cards facing outwards that have been dressed and prayed over, and then setting a dressed candle working on top of that - it's a strong form of protection that I've found extremely effective, and it's simple to use.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatholycards.html#catitaly
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-fiery-wall.html

Once you get her out, cleanse your home again with Chinese Wash, and burn some VanVan incense to get all her energy out of the place. Then burn some Marriage &/or Peaceful Home incense and wipe your door=frames and window sills and floorboards with Marriage / Peaceful Home bath crystals dissolved into mopwater to re-establish the harmony in your home and relationship.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-van-van.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-marriage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Oshunlove » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:17 am

Wow! Thank you so much!

4) So the banishing products will get her out? Because I do know that the hot foot oil is very strong and I need something that will get her out ASAP!

5) And as far as the banishing products how do they work?

6) Do I just put it somewhere specific?

7) I know you mentioned the doorknob, but what exactly do I have to do?

This woman is definitely BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
Oshunlove

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:29 am

There's all sorts of ways you can use these products. You may wish to read though "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" to get an idea of how we work things in conjure: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

If I were you, if I had carpets I would get some Banishing powder and then just "freshen up" the carpet in your home one day - you can put some regular carpet powder down everywhere else, and then just use the Banishing powder in her room.

You need to pray hard for your intent as you use the products.

Don't vaccuum up the powder in her room all the well, making sure that some of that powder stays in there where she will be walking on it constantly.

If you have hardwood or tile, then you can do the same thing, just using water dressed with Banishing bath crystals in the water in her room.

Put a wee tiny bit of the powder or oil on her doorknobs so she has to come into contact with that.

If you do her laundry, add some Banishing bath crystals into the rinse cycle of the wash to dress her clothes and bedsheets, etc.

These are all sneaky tricks that you can do in plain sight of her and she won't think a thing.

If you have plenty of time alone in the house withOUT her there, then you don't need to be as sneaky. You could just go and get the powder/floorwash in her room without the pretense of cleansing everything. You can even dissolve some of the Banishing bath crystals into a spritz bottle, and spray them in her room as an "air freshener" each and every day. You can dust all her mail very lightly with Banishing powder.

I do like to keep heat on these situations with vigil candles, so if you can't burn those at home without her being nosy about it (although it's Halloween time, so maybe those black candles are just seasonal decorations for the next few weeks), then have MISC or an AIRR practitioner set them for you.

It's really just limited by your imagination and situational needs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

I want my husband in love with me

Unread postby Oshunlove » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 am

I am married and have only been for a year, however I have been with this man for four years.

So much has happened in our relationship and I know for a fact that he does love me but he does not seem to be in love with me anymore.

He does not see what everyone else sees in me.

We have no plans on breaking up or divorcing, but we treat our relationship more like a business arrangement than anything else. We have fun, laugh and play but there is some serious passion missing! I feel as though it is a bit early in the marriage for passion to be fizzling out.

I just want him to be madly in love with me and infatuated with me and be able to show it. I am already MADLY in love with him and I just want the feelings to be mutual.

8) What can I do?

Please tell me!!!! I want results ASAP!!! :(
Oshunlove

Re: I want my husband in love with me

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 am

Fire of Love, Follow Me Boy, Chupparosa, Love Me, and Adam and Eve are some products you can use to put the spark back in your marriage.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Oshunlove » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 am

Thank You soo much!
Oshunlove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 am

I have taken the liberty of going in and numbering your questions, Oshunlove, and i will reply to them in order.

1) Hot Foot Oil, like Hot Foot Powder, is meant to be stepped in or over. You must pray over it when sprinkling it. You can order it right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Crt button:

OIL-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Oil
$7.00

I suggest that you are looking at these products as consumer goods that can be deployed, like roach powder or ant bait -- because asking "how do you use them?" is the same as asking, "how did 400 years' worth of African American spiritual practitioners use these things?" There is no one "Here ya go, hun," answer.

You cannot actually come into hoodoo -- and especially not from Santeria, as your name Oshunlove implies, and expect to understand, use, and work with the tools of conjure like off-the-shelf kit parts. Devi gave you a long, complex, and detailed reply -- and i could have told you another 17 or 27 ways to work, and we would still not have exhausted the topic.

So before you just go throwing products at a problem, i suggest you do as Devi said and learn about the magical system you are choosing to engage. She posted a lot of URLs, bless her heart, and i hope you read them. It'll take you several hours, especially if every time you encounter a linked word you click on that link and read the page that connects to that word.

I am not trying to be hard on you, but i am trying to tell you that this is precious cultural knowledge, entrusted knowledge, and that spiritual supplies are not just some sort of splash-it-on-and-it-works miracle product.

2) This question lets me know that you have no idea what you are doing. I suggest, again, that you learn the practice of magic in general, and conjure in specific, before you employ dangerous, costly, spiritually dedicated, and hand-made supplies. You need to learn to pray. You need to learn how your products were prayed over by us before you even purchased them. You need to learn some respect for the practice and for the tradition, and for your own integrity as a spiritual practitioner,.

3) "Karma" is a Sanskrit word relating to cause-and-effect. If you cause sorrow and pain, you may create a disturbance in the universe. If you are trying to coerce someone hateful to leave, you may cause them to oppose you or to try to hurt you spiritually.

The trouble is, most people who are not Hindus tend to use the word karma incorrectly to refer to a Calvinistic view of divine retribution for their engaging in coercive, angry, or violent deeds. They fail to see karma as the impersonal descriptor of cause-and-effect, and to think that they must protect themselves against "bad karma."

You started by trying to move an unwanted and disliked woman away with rose water -- the idea was to make the home so sweet that she, in her negativity, must go away. That is one possible method of spiritual warfare. The effect -- the "karma" -- of that may be a very sweet home.

However, if she resists -- and you say she has resisted -- then you must attack her. Would you go into battle without armour? I would not. The "karma" of attacking someone bare naked is that they can rip you wide open. So, of course you would protect yourself against that unwanted effect.

Likewise, if after a battle you are covered with metaphorical blood, sweat, and tears, it will be necessary to wash and refresh yourself before resuming your daily life of love and happiness. The effect of battle, or toil, or labour, is such that cleansing is necessary. This is not done to "protect you from karma" -- it IS the karma -- the effect -- of having dirtied yourself in battle.

So, yes, you will need to protect yourself before engaging in battle and you will need to cleanse yourself after the battle is over. Cause and effect.

4) Not necessarily. Devi recommended Banishing products. I personally would use Hot Foot products. To each his or her own. None of these products are guaranteed to work. Your prayers, her degree of resistance, your strength of purpose, your husband's overt or covert intentions and feelings -- all of these will play a huge part in the success or failure of a spell.

5) Banishing products, Hot Foot products, and other spiritual supplies of conjure work because they combine the efficacy of herbal, root, mineral, and zoological curios deemed to have spiritual power, and when deftly combined by and prayed over by a gifted and practiced root doctor, can be combined in such a way as to craft a powerful metaphysical tool that can be wielded by a gifted and talented practitioner to achieve a certain goal.

6) Devi gave you a convenient list of ways to deploy Banishing and Hot Foot oils, sachet powders, and bath crystals.

7) Devi explained this well.

8) Mama Micki gave you a great set of spiritual supplies in reply to this question.

I hope you notice that although you posted them in separate threads with separate titles, i am bundling your question about love and passion (question 8) with your other issue, namely that of driving your husband's girlfriend out of the house you share with him (questions 1 through 7).

Please, when asking for help with your situation, try to keep everything to one thread. We are not here to take a piecemeal approach to your situation, but to help you find the answers to handle the entire set of circumstances which are troubling you.

In your first posts (questions 1 through 7), to which this is now appended, you state that you and your husband are in an open marriage and wonderfully happy and that the only problem is that he has moved his psychically vampiric girlfriend into the home and you both want her gone.

Yet in the post about love (question 8) there is no mention of the open marriage or the vampiric and destructive girlfriend, only that you want your husband to be more sharing and loving and to rekindle the sparks of a love that has grown fairly routine and "business" like.

If you cannot see the relationship between the two issues, let me assure you that i certainly can.

Open marriages only work when all partners are mutually supportive. You seem to be fighting a losing war for your husband's affections with an invading second wife.

Sorry to be so blunt -- but your two posts, when combined, paint a very different picture than either post taken alone.

That's why i am combining them.

Good luck in your study and practice of hoodoo. I hope you achieve the results you aim for.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Oshunlove » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 am

Thank you for your response, I absolutely appreciate it and will take heed to what what was given to me. However based on my approach and my lack of intimate details you may have taken me wrong.

Let me start out by saying I do love my open marriage, but our relationship was ALWAYS business-like ... due to the fact that I worked for him. That is how we spawned our relationship because I worked for him for four years. We have not GROWN to be business like, that is how we have always been. That is how he approaches the majority of his relationships, family included. I just wanted a method that could get him to be able to unleash the emotions that he has inside.

I also feel like my husband's relationship with his girlfriend has nothing to do with what I feel about our relationship. This would be something I wanted to address whether she was involved or not. She has not always been in the picture, although this is how he has ALWAYS been.

I do not feel as this is an invasion of a second wife. As a matter of fact I would love to have a sister wife for lack of better terms. I just do not like this woman sucking my husband's energy and leaving her negative energy in MY house. I do not dislike this woman, she DISLIKES me, and because of that she NEEDS to go. He can continue to see her, I just do not want the low vibrational energy in my house. Simple as that. As far as a losing war, he is the same way towards her, there is no difference in treatment. It is just the way that he is.

As far as the previous statements, the reason that I asked how are they to be used is because I always research something before I just go out on a limb and engage in something that I have limited knowledge about.

My husband and I both have Masters in Metaphysics pursuing Doctorates and have signifigantly researched religions, occult practices, shamanism and the like. I am also a Reiki 2 practitioner and know the power, the signfigance and effect of prayer. To say that I do not have respect for the practice is almost insulting due to the fact that I am on the site SEEKING information.

As far as some of the other things addressed, I do know that this woman is not stronger than I and due to what I believe: "there is no principle in darkness it is only the absence of light". having said that... her negativity, although potent right now, is going to be short lived based on my strength and intent.

One of the only reasons that I inquired about the Hot Foot oil is to just have a point of reference to channel my faith and to have something physical to go with the spiritual work that I am doing such as prayer, meditation, visualization and so forth. I do not believe in miracle products and that is what spawned my line of questioning in the first place.

I believe in energy, vibrations and the power of thought and your belief. If I utilized the product correctly and believed that it would produce the anticipated result, I have no doubt that it would happen for me.

Basically I wanted tips on how the product could be used if in an event I decided to go that route or not.

Thanks for your timely response

I do however appreciate your advice
Oshunlove

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 pm

If your husband has always treated your relationship in a business-like manner and also does so with others, odds are that is just his basic nature which cannot be changed. You can certainly alter someone's behavior if they're so inclined to that anyway, but ultimately you can't change who someone truly is with hoodoo or anything else.

What you can do is do some spells to perhaps open his mind to the idea of being more open emotionally but if the desire to do so isn't there to being with, no amount of spell work will make it happen.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:03 pm

After reading through your post, you should definitely read about the history of Hoodoo which is necessary. Your finding there will provide an 'understanding' of how the candles, powders, oils, incenses etc. are deployed to get results. By the way you are been given a lot of great advice by some very ethical professionals, you will be wise to use it. I did and it makes a huge difference in how you see things. Good Luck in your findings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:04 pm

You wrote. "One of the only reasons that I inquired about the Hot Foot oil is to just have a point of reference to channel my faith and to have something physical to go with the spiritual work that I am doing such as prayer, meditation, visualization and so forth. I do not believe in miracle products and that is what spawned my line of questioning in the first place. "

I am sorry that i offended you. Now you have offended me. :-)

Hot Foot oil is not a "point of reference."

Hot Foot Oil is not "something physical to go with ... spiritual work."

Making Hot Foot Oil IS spiritual work.

Deploying Hot Foot Oil IS spiritual work.

I am not trying to send you away, but i don't think hoodoo is your path, and, gently and seriously, i think you should practice a form of magic more copasetic with your own world view.

Stick to what you consider "spiritual" -- which you described as "prayer, meditation, visualization and so forth" -- and leave us to work our own spiritual paths in peace.

Thank you.

OIL-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Oshunlove » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:21 am

Thank You! and I will seriously reconsider. The only thing that continues to baffle me about this entire thread is the fact that I have read many other post about the use of this oil and many others, and it seems that most of the people are very uneducated about hoodoo or the specific oils and what their purpose is, yet they were answered in how to implement the right spells and so forth. I did not mean to offend you by any means, just wanted to be educated thats all....

Thanks again.
Oshunlove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:41 pm

I understand, and i will try to answer you as clearly and honsetly as i can:

I spend hours every day explaining hoodoo tricks to hoodoo practitioners. My mission is to help folks for whom this is their regular, daily, ongoing form of magical practice learn new tricks and methods for working with the tools of conjure.

Meanwhile, i am also being asked questions by people who are interested in other forms of magic to explain how hoodoo works, why it works, and if it accords with their own paths and traditions with respect to concepts such as karma, meditation, and visualization, or how it can be fitted into their own religious cosmology, such as Goddess worship, Catholicism, Hinduism, Wicca, Paganism, and so forth.

I have had to make a choice on how to spend my time. I cannot use this forum to teach people of other faiths about African American Protestant hoodoo. I can only answer questions given to me by my own constituents -- mostly folk magic practitioners from the South.

If you want to learn about African American hoodoo in general, both in terms of its theory and its practices, please read the hundreds of free pages i have already written and posted online under the title "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." The Table of Contents is here:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

If you are interested in the world-wide folkloric practice of using good luck and protection amulets, charms, and talismans, with examples from many cultures and all eras of history, please read the hundreds of pages i have already written and posted under the title "The Lucky W Amulet Archive." The Table of Contents is here:
http://luckymojo.com/luckyw.html

Having written so much about conjure, and spread so much of it online for free, for so many years, i will admit that i find it difficult to have to face the queries of those who are outside the conjure tradition, who are asking for answers to questions that are premised upon traditions not copacetic with hoodoo. It's not that they should not be given spells, it's that their premises are not compatible with the premises that even the newest and youngest of conjure practitioners know if they come from this culture and this community or if they have taken the time to read the free materials about hoodoo that i have supplied to the world at no charge.

I am loathe to try to "convert" anyone to the culturally normative beliefs of Southern conjure practice, as that is not my role here. My role is to serve my clients, my colleagues, and my community. So when someone comes to me with questions about magical operations and spells that spring from a framework or paradigm that cannot be considered compatible with African American folk magic, i prefer to send them away to seek their answers at a source of magical information that springs from their own cultural paradigm and with which they are going to be more comfortable.

I am not trying to be rude. I just only have so much time to serve my colleagues, clients, customers, and community. If a querent's magical and spiritual paradigms don't seem to fit with the magical and spiritual paradigms that govern the practice of rootwork, then i feel that there's no point in elaborating the details of hoodoo spellcraft to that querent, and at a certain point i cut my time short and walk away from the conversation.

Do you see what i mean?

I hope so, because i mean no offense at all.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Hot foot oil washed away; need to re-apply?

Unread postby angel1970 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:52 am

Hi everyone. I have a concern about hot foot oil. I placed it down the other week on their drive. A week later they cleaned drive.

1) Will the hot foot oil still be effective?

2) Does this mean the oil has not worked for me?

3) DSoes this mean they are fighting back?

4) If I put hot foot oil down and the rain comes (not their cleaning) is it still effective?

thanks
angel1970

Re: hi

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:50 am

angel1970.

I would say you would need to place down the Hot Foot again and you may consider using Hot Foot Powder instead using Hot Foot Oil. Reason being is the oil can make noticeable spots on the concrete an you want to be a little bit more sneaky and powder is great for that. The oil would be great if you can apply a little bit to something they would touch, such as door knobs for example.

Best of Luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Re: Hot foot oil washed away; need to re-apply?

Unread postby CajunBarbie » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 am

Angel1970,

As long as the target comes in contact with it, that is what matters. There is no requirement that the substance stays where you apply it forever; that would not be practical at all now would it?
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes
CajunBarbie

Unread postby thatgirl » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 pm

angel1970,

Hehe. If they clean it again, they might be fighting you in a manner of speaking. :-) Would you happen to know if they do spiritual cleansing and washes? Go back, put your powder down. Don't worry about rain or anything. And if you catch them out there with a bucket, hose, and broom again you're probably dealing with someone who keeps their cleansing up (maybe even if they don't necessarily suspect a trick has been laid). The only removal you generally have to worry about is spiritual removal.

Use your oils *lightly* on hard surfaces like doorknobs, gate handle/latch, car door handles, etc etc. If you see someone washing down the doors after that, you'll know what time it is lol. Also, considered leaving a powdered note or card for them. Unless you see them cleaning everything you trick, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
thatgirl

Unread postby angel1970 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi and thanks.

do I have to do any protection before pray or anything?

can the oil actually make them move house?

many thanks
angel1970

Unread postby Zola Kathryn » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:40 pm

angel1970,

Protecting yourself spiritually is always a good idea, especially when doing work like hot-footing, crossing, break-up work, etc.

And yes, hot-foot oil will make them leave physically.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G
Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

What color candle should I annoint with hot foot oil?

Unread postby Kay2 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi. I'm new to this forum and I'd like to know which color votive candle would work better if annointed with hot foot oil: red or black? I've tried black but never red, but I see that the hot foot candle sold here (one of which I just bought) is red. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thank you.
Kay2

Re: What color candle should I annoint with hot foot oil?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Use red.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: What color candle should I annoint with hot foot oil?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Red and black have both been used traditionally for hot foot. You'll be fine with both.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vpgore2009 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Hello,

I have some problems with neighbors. They stand in front of our home making noise and littering. They have written all over a new $1600 garage door. The police have been involved, but they come right back. Can I use hot foot oil and/or powder to keep unwanted people from being around our home, even if I don't know their names? How would I refer to them? How do I keep this from affecting myself and my husband?
vpgore2009

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 am

VPGore2009: Yes you could use Hot Foot in this situation. You would refer to the vandals as, simply, "the vandals," or "the persons who are ruining my property." If the aim of the work is not targeting yourself or your husband then you have nothing to fear. Cleanse yourself after the work is done. I use a simple Hyssop wash or tea.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Hot Foot Oil

Unread postby DeborahHarris » Thu May 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi everyone. Can anyone share some creative ways in which they have used the LM Hot Foot Oil. Other than putting it on a candle, I can't think of what else to do with it. Thanks.
DeborahHarris

Re: Hot Foot Oil

Unread postby j82 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Ya iv used it on door knobs, iv placed it inside shoes ( the sole pulls up, under there). can anoit things they will touch (lightly) can put a petition paper with their personal item in the oil and use it as a bottle spell. Iv used the lemon spell on LM and used the oil to put inside the lemon and it worked well.
j82

Hot Footing a Far-Off Target?

Unread postby prayerandwill » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi, all!

I've just finished putting together a little vinegar jar sort of spell-- mostly piecemeal, based on a lot of what I've read and some of my reader's advice on the subject. The man I'm seeing-- have been seeing for a while-- recently started seeing his ex as well. Normally I would not want to work against her magically, because I'm shaky and inexperienced on aggressive spell work; if she were just another romantic rival, I'd be a lot happier working on him to strengthen our bond. But I'm furious at and terrified of what she has been and will continue to do to him and his family. She is a toxic person, and I badly want her out of my life and out of his.

I made a small clay doll baby of her, with her first and last name and birthday all carved into the back of it, and I put pins through its eyes and genitals and then alum powder in its mouth. I dressed the doll with Hot Foot and I Can, You Can't oils and then wrapped her and some red pepper pods in black cloth and put that in a jar. I filled the jar with hot foot supplies, black pepper, red pepper, black salt, alum powder, red ants, a petition paper ("cut ties with everyone I know and get the fuck out of my state") and vinegar. I've got it shut (after shaking it a fair bit) and I'm burning a dressed and carved black candle on top of it currently. I intend to use black, red, and purple candles to cross, dominate, and hot foot her for the duration of the upcoming waning moon before chucking the whole jar into a river to send her far, far away.

The trouble is, she actually lives a fair way away already. I hoped that using the doll as proxy would work well enough. I'm worried that I may have a.) done more harm than intended (much as I'd like to just goofer her and have done with it, I wouldn't be willing to put a gun to her head and shoot her, so doing the magical equivalent feels powerfully wrong... though I would be very willing to, excuse my language, beat the shit out of her, so there's that), b.) not done ENOUGH harm, or c.) accidentally managed it so that I send her AND the guy I'm seeing both out of my life... or just sent her away, but not severed their tie specifically. Like I'll never hear from her again, but she'll remain connected to him.

Can anyone offer any advice?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, prayerandwill,
The only way of answering these questions is through a reading.
There's no way of telling what the results are (or will be) without either a reading or waiting for the results in the mundane world.
The distance is not a problem. I have worked dolls on people who live far away for decades. Never a problem.
But, like I had said, can't answer the other questions.
Here is AIRR http://readersandrootworkers.org
Hoodoo Psychics: www.hoodoopsychics.com
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby prayerandwill » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:59 pm

I think my most pressing concern is-- how can I make sure I hot foot her out of his life without accidentally hotfooting him out of mine? I want to use her name-- "X--- X--, get out of C--- C---'s life" but I'm afraid that by including him, I risk accidentally driving him away. How can I avoid this?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, Prayerandwill,
If this is a big concern for you, then stay away from the hotfoot spell.
You don't want to cast any doubt on your spells.
Instead, look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
There's a wonderful break up spell that breaks away your desired person and brings that person to you. You'll see 2 red candles and a black candle. It's a moving candle spell. It kills 2 birds with one stone: breaks up the other relationship and brings your desired target back to you.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby prayerandwill » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:01 am

Thank you very much, Miss Aida. =) I'll take a look !
prayerandwill

Unread postby AlyssaH » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:27 pm

I bought the Hot Foot kit & I'm feeling like I need to Hot Foot my MIL & My husband's girlfriend out of me & my kids' lives. The girlfriend is a necessary evil. I feel like the Archangel Michael allowed her into our lives to distract my husband from his harmful obsession with me, which also has led to my husband endangering my oldest child (his stepson). It's just really hard, because I would like to see my husband completely alone & broken, & as unhappy as he's made me & my children. His new girlfriend is a pain in the fucking ass & I don't want her involved in our business, any more than I want his mother there. The only good thing is that his mom is uniting with me against him & his girlfriend, because she hates this woman & blames her for breaking up her grandson's home. Which she's right about; this woman got my husband into shooting up meth so that I would leave him & she could have him. So should I hot foot my MIL or the skank mistress first? Or both at the same time?
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:50 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
Wow, what a tragedy. Again, I'm so sorry.
I don't think that St Michael would bring someone into his life who is destructive, though. It looks like your husband's bad energies attracted her (like attracts like).
If this were me, I would hot foot the mistress first. Then, give yourself some time to think about him.
My first feeling is that once you get rid of her, you might want to try a cast off evil spell and maybe it'll help in straightening him out enough to get him into some professional counseling and drug rehab. www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
Besides, if the Mother is on your side, maybe the 2 of you together can help him.
Wishing you the very best in this terrible situation
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Regarding Hotfoot oill

Unread postby angel1970 » Wed May 28, 2014 2:00 am

Hello im haveing quite a few problems with my opposite neighbour seems has though she is trying to make me feel very uneasy in every way possible i feel afraid and i am quite anxious .The matter is i place some hot foot oill down near her path ,but since doing that they have have started parking there car right outside my path and not on theres .They have not seen me lay this down ,but im wondering if the hot foot oill should work like this opposite to what i would like it to do . Thanks X
angel1970

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello, angel1970,
Wow! Sure sounds to me like their spirit guides and/or guardian angels are aware of this and are protecting them.
Sounds like the Hot Foot is working just fine. Only, they are protected from it.
You may want to try placing it some place where they are forced to walk.
Wishing you the best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:16 pm.

Unread postby wraithklewn » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:46 pm

What direction is hotfoot oil applied to candles from is it from base to wick or wick to base?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, wraithklewn

Top to bottom to repel things.

Bottom to top to bring things to you.

Find more information here: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

And here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Extremedivas1195 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:02 pm

I think my friends did a spell wrong on the hot foot oil with red candle.

She wrote on the red candle to look like this:

This Example
Person # 1- Name and birth date

I don't want these things or people around me ever.
X Her Boss -Name and birthdate
X Manipulate Husband
X Manipulation in her workplaces
X Bad Lifestyle.
X Person #3

I don't think she is not doing the spells rights. What's your opinion on this anyone?
X
Extremedivas1195

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:02 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

You are right: this is incorrect.

Please see examples here: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Extremedivas1195 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:30 am

Excuse me, Miss Aida

You misunderstood me about mine post about my friend spells.

I didn't put her real name and birth. If you see I put example of what she did on the candle.
I didn't put her real name and birth on this website. I'm smart enough not to put my business out there.

I'm just asking a question "Did she doing wrong or right?" That's what I'm trying to understand if my friend did the candle spell wrong or right. Me and her is still new on this spells stuff.
Extremedivas1195

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi Extremedivas,

I'm sorry but your question is a little confusing. You asked if your friend had done the work correctly and Miss Aida indicated that she did not, and gave you a link to using Hot Foot products correctly. Do you have a subsequent question on that? Your comments about using real names etc. are a little confusing.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Luckyyone » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:40 am

I've been using hot foot oil on this girl at work, I know she doesn't like me and likes to put ppl against me. Anyways, I've been laying tricks and rubbing hot foot oil on all her desk objects. I've been getting some results where she keeps getting into trouble but today I noticed she has some sage on her desk... I'm thinking she's on to me... But she can't burn sage around our office. She'll get into trouble. Does sage on top of her desk (without burning it) clean her desk area?

Thank you in advance
Luckyyone

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

I moved your post to the appropriate thread as you made reference to using Hot Foot Oil and not Hot Foot Sachet Powder. While they both do have the same focus, but they are just worked with differently. We work hard to keep the forum neat and organized, and always encourage members to help out by posting to the appropriate thread. :)

While Sage is very popular when it is burned in smudging practices (Sage Bundles), a plant does not always need to be burned in order to work some of the spiritual benefits it can provide. You may continue your work, but finding a different way to work them--even if you have to do this remotely. If you do practice any form of Divination then you may want to see what are the other ways you can work this target until you achieve your desired outcome.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aidron » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:30 am

I wanted to reach out and give my experienced using Hot Foot Oil for the first time recently.

My mother passed away quite tragically last November. She was my not just my best friend, but definitely a soul mate. And she had a temper like a volcano. A couple days ago a woman sent me a friend request on Facebook. Things became hostile when she took objection to a meme I posted about why women could be upset over a recent development in the political news. She said it offended her and my mother would not have approved. I should now delete her.

It de-evolved more from there. But don't dare throw my dead mother's memory up to me and use it against me. My background is in traditional Witchcraft, not Hoodoo (though I'm striving to learn as much as I can). I say this to let everyone know my methods of utilizing the products aren't steeped in accurate Hoodoo methodologies. I went to my altar and applied some Fiery Wall of Protection Oil and then Hot Foot Oil onto my body from my torso out down all my limbs as if washing the filth of this woman's deeds off me (liquid rage is pouring out of my tear ducts at this point). As I stood before the various pictures of my ancestors I loudly and forcefully said this woman had to go. Mom, take her away. Let my feet be now her feet and I walked counter clockwise in circles for the longest time fuming and shouting that this nonsense was not welcome in my life.

Went to bed. Woke up. She never responded further and had deleted me off her friend's list. The point is that methodologies and traditions are treasured and should be preserved. But awesome products are awesome regardless. They work. And even if you aren't informed and don't have my background of 2 decades in Witchcraft you can still get results. Don't be shy and wait to become an expert. Trust in the products and yourself.

Thank you LM for such high quality products. Truly. :)
Aidron

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:36 pm

Hello Aldron,

Thanks for sharing your story. That's by no means a traditional use of Hot Foot Oil, but I'm glad the application worked for your regardless.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NicolasCooper_555 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:16 pm

OK so I had to do a hotfoot oil working on a roomate today that needs to go and I managed to get some on his door knob using a cotton ball while I read out the prayer/petition saying "_____ find your blessings some place else" and then walked back 7 steps but on about my 5th step the dude actually walks into the house and starts talking to me I finished the step played it cool and then went into the bathroom on our side and accidently threw the used cottonball in the toilet because I was thrown a bit off kilter by all of that. I fished it out with a glove and put it in a bag and into the trash. Just wondering if my little mess up at the end will cause any problems. I don't think he actually knew what I was doing he saw me wearing gloves and walking backwards though maybe he will think I'm just strange something, lol. The Pendulum says he doesn't know any rootwork so that's a definate plus.
NicolasCooper_555

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:03 am

Hello NicolasCooper_555,

I think you're safe in this instance, but if you're worried about your work being affected, you could just re-apply the oil.

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newbygirl » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:50 pm

I have a family member who is married to a loser and she needs to leave and be gone for good. I'm thinking through a good old fashioned divorce what are some good combination oils to add to hotfoot oil. My aim is to stress her out and make her crazy(like how she makes everyone else) and then my family member will leave and divorce her. I plan on dropping little dabs of the oil in my fixed candles. FYI they live in another state
Newbygirl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:26 am

Hello Newbygirl,

If you want to make this woman crazy, you could use Confusion products in spells against her, and combine that with Hot Foot oil.

http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html

In a separate working, if you want to get these people to have blow-up fights that could get them to break up, you could use Inflammatory Confusion products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-inflammato ... usion.html

Also check out this thread:

curses-to-cause-headache-insanity-mental-illness-depression-t1953.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells