Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Spell Kit Question and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Aida
Re: Foot track collected 2 days later

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Also, you could mix hot foot powder with water...
www.luckymojo.com/powder-hot-foot.html
Take care

Phoenixx

Unread post by Phoenixx » Fri May 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Cant I just call out the names of the people the swept up dirt is intended for when I do the work? Will that make a difference?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri May 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Are you asking if you can call out the names of the ppl is meant for so it wont effect others if swept up, and will effect people who were not swept up? I personally think it needs to be very accurate such as the specific people . Its always possible you can get someone else mixed in and hot foot them which is not fare. Also you dont know if all the others walked through and touched that dirt and if they did not, it will most likely not effect them. I would try to get the specific ppls prints

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri May 30, 2014 10:06 pm

I agree with j82, I would be very wary of using 'old' foot track unless you were very certain of who it was.
It's personal concern and you don't want to disadvantage others by accident.

Phoenixx

Unread post by Phoenixx » Sat May 31, 2014 9:45 pm

Since I can't use this foot track dirt, what else can I use that is a personal concern? I have photos. This person lives far away and I want it to stay that way. I have the hot foot package. I don't want this person coming back and tormenting me again. That's why I want to keep him away. His family still lives here that's why he was here, so obviously there is some connection, but I want to make sure he stays away.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Can you simply Hotfoot the family?
If they move then he won't have a reason to return.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:07 pm

you can burn his name paper and picture then mix it with the hotfoot and and personal concern and toss it in moving water to drive him away. Hotfoot the family of course! I would also get a fiery wall of protection mojo for yourself

Phoenixx

Unread post by Phoenixx » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:57 pm

I can do the whole family. I know where they live. Can I send something in the mail that has some hot foot on it?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:09 am

Phoenixx wrote:I can do the whole family. I know where they live. Can I send something in the mail that has some hot foot on it?
You could do that -- though if they handle the mail and then touch their eyes, they might know something's up; it's called HOT Foot for a reason :)

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Phoenixx

Unread post by Phoenixx » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:01 pm

okay thank you for all the responses

Lovemydogs
Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Hello,

I have a few questions about the Hot Foot Spell that I am waiting to start...When you extinguish half of one candle in the toilet water, where would you store that? I mean I figured that we are suppose to burn one candle half way down each night- but where do we store that each night while we wait for the whole 9 nights to be finished?

Are we supposed to use both powders in this spell? (because I only was interested in the Goofer Dust and I would also like to know if I can sprinkle the powder/dust in other areas wherever my neighbors loiter and walk besides their front door.)

Are we expected to do all of the steps for this spell in one night? (sprinkling Goofer dust then splashing the Hot Foot Crystals on their doorstep- because I am concerned that the Hot Foot Crystal wash being dried by time they go to walk on it the next morning.

How much of the Goofer Dust are we expected to sprinkle down in front of their door? (I do not want it to be very noticeable because they will be watching all their entrances for the next 9 nights.

For step 3- collecting the enemy’s footprint and mixing it with powder/dust then adding that to 9 needles/pins & putting it in a bottle to bury it under their doorstep would not be possible because they do not have any land outside of their front door, they only have cement- which means that it would be hard for me to collect a footprint of my neighbors to make a little tombstone to bury that in the graveyard- any suggestions?

There would be no way that I would be able to get into these people’s home to put the powder/dust on their mattress, shoes or socks- any suggestions for that?

Are we supposed to prepare a 13-herb spiritual bath each night of the 9 nights that we work?

For step 7, If I go to my enemy’s home at night and pile the Hot Foot incense into a cone and set it on fire there is a possible chance that it may not burn for long and that is because there is a lot of wind around here so will that matter?

Thank you- I know there is a lot of questions here, but I really want to get this right. :|

Miss Aida
Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,
I am going to move and merge your questions to the appropriate subforum: Hot Foot Spell Kits.
Please take a look at the pages there and see if any of your questions are answered.
Whatever hasn't been answered, let us know.
Wishing you the best
Take care

Lovemydogs
Re: Hot Foot Spell Kit Question and Answers

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Sorry, I thought that this was Hot Foot Spell Kit questions & answers.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:26 pm

I would store it on the toilet or behind the toilet.
'
You would not sprinkle the powder and water the same day as it would make a mess with the powder, the crystals if dissolved in hot water will melt and not be noticeable.

If I recall the goofer was used to extinguish the candle and the hot foot was used to sprinkle at their home. You can sprinkle where ever you like, how ever the idea is that they stop on it, over it, into it and it crosses them up.

You sprinkle enough to get it on their property but not enough to make it noticeable. Lots of people mix it with dirt from the yard to cover the work up.

the idea of the bottle is that they are stepping over it so bury it anywhere in teh yard that you possibly can that they may walk over, backyard have a patio? front yard by a garage?

You really want to try and get the footprint because its about hotfooting them, so be creative, see if they step in the grass and go get it, spill soil on their yard and get that.. if they leave a shoe outside steal it.

Find anyway to get it in if you can.. I like to dress junk mail or news papers when I cant get in.

not sure about the bath but I know its not uncommon to take the bath 13 times.

Burn it on a charcole disk so it will burn longer, burn it on a spot with no wind, do it a night when its not windy. Lite it multiple times

Now take a deep breath you are over thinking it and have not even started! try not to over think it or analyze it.. do the work the best you can to the direction and have faith in it working.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Thank you very much J82 for your kind words. I will not overthink this- I read up on everything I need to remenber to do for this spell. Now I am just waiting for the protection rootwork that I ordered before I start on this.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Cat mentions a few times how she prepares for a spell and I think it would benefit you. She sits down things about what she is going to do and mentally walks through the spell step by step.This helps realize errors or areas that you may struggle or miss something and gives you the chance to fix it. This would help you.. Dont stress if you miss a step or dont do something one night but do another. This happens. I do it all the time, one day I may pray first and read scripture next, other day I may feel compelled to read my scripture first, sometimes I forget to do something, I dont assume my work is not happening because of it, move on and do it next time. Remember rootwork is working with the roots and in that its spiritual work.. connect with the spirit of the work.. That is the greatest connection you can make. Pray and honest and sincere prayer to God asking for vindication and help in this matter! He will hear you. and when you are done with the work, sit quietly for a few minutes and let the feeling of it is accomplished and done overtake you!

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:46 pm

What would happen if you accidentally got some hotfoot powder or goofer dust on you while laying a trick? I think some may have gotten on my hands and probably clothing since the wind was blowing? I was going to place it beside a female's car but her car wasn't there so it just kinda blew in the parking area close to where her car would be. Do I need to lay the powders again so that I make sure she steps in it?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Well I think it is expected it will get on you as you lay it with your hands but it is custom and tradition to cleanse after doing work like this I assume partly to clean of you and also to pure yourself if the work was asked wrongly. So the wash would be hyssop. Yes you need to lay it again.. if you put it in a spot where the car is not and not known if she will be there again then its like shooting a bullet in the dark. I would work a bit harder and try and find her home or job and lay it there as well. you can also use hot foot bath to pour on the persons steps for this purpose and put the oil on their cars door knobs.. even getting their footprint to use it with!

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Thanks j82
I actually put it in her parking spot of her apartment complex, but I will do it again. I was in a hurry so I didn't speak any words and I remember Miss Aida saying that was important so I will do it again. Do you think that perhaps I can cleanse myself after I complete the work, hopefully this Tuesday or cleanse now and again Tuesday? I have the 13 herb bath and Chinese Wash! Thanks again

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:24 am

Mags76,

When i lay hotfoot powder around a persons car i always mix it with some local soil to conceal my work. Stepping in a unusually colored powder on the way to your car may raise some suspicion but they wouldn't look twice at a bit of dirt.

Like j82 said, I would lay the powder again. Always name a name when you lay the powders down. This gives the powder a target.

Taking a Hyssop bath while praying the 51st psalm is traditionally used to cleanse with after doing darker work. http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html Chinese wash is great for cleansing a home but not for cleansing yourself. The 13 herb bath will work in a pinch if you are out of hyssop but i always like to keep hyssop on hand.

As far as when to take the bath, take one now and take another after you do the working again.

best wishes.
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:54 am

Thanks so much J-Mo,
I just checked and I found that I do have some hyssop. when I lay the powder again, I will mix it with dirt! I also read somewhere that I could add it to some water and splash or pour it where I intended it to be. Thanks so much for the advice!

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 pm

You are very welcome,

Yes, you can dissolve hot foot bath crystals in water and pour that over where your target walks. A really really sneaky trick is to get some Hot Foot bath crystals and repackage them with commercial "Spa aromatherapy bath crystals" type packaging and gift them to your target. She will be none the wiser and if she ask why it smells "weird" just explain it's the latest thing in Europe for (detoxification, weight loss etc.).

Happy hot footing.

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Thanks again J-mo! Sounds like a plan!!!

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Question: If you didn't cleanse yourself after doing a hot foot spell but went on to love spells, could that affect the outcome of the love spells? If so, could you explain. Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, mags76,
Yes, it could.
I call it: "Getting some dirt on yourself" when performing a spell like this.
Imagine that you're spiritually picking up dirt and throwing at somebody outside. Some of that is going to drift back to you. Would someone be attracted to you if you had all that dirt all over you? NO! So, you need a bath!!
Similar principle in magic. So, you ought to be: "Squeaky Clean" if you want someone to be attracted to you, right?
I'd do a cleansing
Hope this helps
take care

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:05 am

Oh my!!! Thanks so much miss Aida! Well that explains it then! I will most definitely be doing a cleansing bath! It makes a lot of sense! Don't wanna throw the same dirt back on myself! But apparently that is exactly what I have done because honestly I didn't take a cleansing bath after a did the break up spell months ago! Ugh! I could just kick myself! All of that hardwork from the follow me boy spell kit as well as the nationsack to tie his nature just gone down the drain! Ok so I will do a cleansing before I do anymore work! Now do I need to dig up the items buried in my yard or leave them and just start fresh? Also do I just need to get rid of the nation sack and sack to the follow me boy spell kit! I think I do just because i was unclean when i did the work! Can you please tell me what is the proper way to dispose of these items? I want to start fresh! I am just too outdone! But again it's my fault! I should have known better! But this is honestly a valuable lesson learned! I will do a cleansing immediately! Again thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
Also since I have done this to myself! How would it affect others around me, like my children? Do I need to cleanse them as well? My baby sleeps in bed with me, would he be affected? And what if I washed our clothes together? I did put Chinese Wash in the wash cycle though! I don't usually wash my things with theirs! So do I need to rewash the clothes? What would you do? I probably should was my bedding in Chinese Wash too?! Thanks!!!!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:48 am

Mags76,

Dont freak out, its possible you brought some in but its also possible you didnt. Even if you did it does not mean the other work did not work.. though if you feel the work is "dead" and need to start over then do so. I would leave whats in the ground where it is. I would take the good and bury it in the backyard as well, anything bad I would take to a crossroad. If you got it on her I would not think the effect would be that strong and a simple bath and cleansing should work. Of course cleanse you the kids and the house. I would not add chinese floor wash to a cycle! Order some LM bath crystals, bath in them and add that to the rinse cycle. I personally feel like you are freaking out right now.. so I ask you if things are going ok and the kids and house are fine then take a deep breath, relax you are fine, now for precaution cleanse.

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Thanks J82
Yes I think I was freaking out for a couple of reasons! 1) because I don't wanna affect my kids in any work that I do. 2) because I do feel that the work I have done hasn't had the affect that it should have! After doing a nation sack to tie a man's nature to me and follow me boy spell, I feel that the work should have a more solid affect, like commitment! I have seen some positive movement as the spells were done this month and last month but things are also going backwards in a negative way! We don't talk as much, when he texts, its only one or two words, he's not as affectionate or passionate! I think that he has started seeing someone else! So I'm thinking that it may be because I didn't cleanse myself! Everything was good at one point! So after i cleanse, I will do a Stay with me spell because my goal is marriage! Also I looked at my Chinese Wash and it says that it can be used in the wash, as a spray, and in a bath! Not sure if there is another Chinese Wash just for floors but I used it to mop my floors and wash my walls as well! Now I'm going to cleanse myself! Thanks so much!

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:29 am

Well last night, I did my my with cleansing with the hyssop. For some reason I felt un-eased and full of anxiety afterwards and had a hard time getting to sleep. This morning, I feel fine. Just wanted to know if that was something normal? I am going to do another cleanse tonight though!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 am

Have you had a reading in this matter yet> specifically about this guy and your relationship. It is possible the work you did is enough and it also possible that you need to do more or different work. Talking with an AIRR reader will tell you exactly what is going on and what work to counter it, or help it along. Do keep cleaning, light a white candle dressed with olive oil in each room and say a blessing prayer over it after the work is done. Let them burn out.

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:49 am

Thanks so much j82! Yes, I had a reading and have had some success. I will see if I need another reading. My reader suggests that I keep doing work on him and I agree! I am going to do more! I want to make him fall in love with me and commit to a faithful and honest marriage! I needed to do a cleansing as I feel somewhat refreshed! My next spell, I'm going to give all I have! I will burn the candles as well.

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:29 am

Thanks so much j82! Yes, I had a reading and have had some success. I will see if I need another reading. My reader suggests that I keep doing work on him and I agree! I am going to do more! I want to make him fall in love with me and commit to a faithful and honest marriage! I needed to do a cleansing as I feel somewhat refreshed! Does the phase of the moon matter when you cleanse? My next spell, I'm going to give all I have! I will burn the white candles as well.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:00 pm

It can help to use the moon, but why would you sit around with a mess on you till the moon is right.. get it off now and repeat it at the moon if you feel inclined to do so. Besides any moon can be used just reword it. So a waning moon use to send it away, waxing moon to draw cleaning and purity to you. You can ask your worker to do a quick 10 min reading to give your conscious rest in regards to the recent issue and cleaning. As for the work, believe in the power of prayer, believe in the spirit of the work and you will do just fine!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Mags76

I use moon phases for my work and teach my clients the same.
Some rootworkers don't use the moon phases at all.

And, like J82 says, you can re-word your spells using the moon phases for certain things.
For instance: If I wanted Antonio Banderas (and anybody who knows me also knows that I have the BIG hots for him! LOL). So during the waxing moon, I would do love spells to bring him to me. Then, on the waning moon I can ask to remove any bad thoughts he has of me.

That's just an example. Nevertheless, Mags, you're doing a great job the way you are doing it now. Very proud of you

(And can't wait for you to sign up for the Hoodoo Course)

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Thanks a lot Miss Aida! All points taken!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello,

So I’ve read this whole forum and it is a big help to me. I just would like to ask if I can drop the dust on other places where they may walk or is it only to be done on their front door? And would it be alright if I have to end up missing/skipping one of the nights? (that would only be because they hang around outside most nights & it may take a long time to wait for everyone to fall asleep). I also plan on wearing gloves when I throw the dust but what kind of glove would be the best to throw Goofer Dust?

Thank You.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 am

Hello Lovemydogs,

The front door of your target's home is not the only place you can deploy sachet powders.I have laid powders down next to the drivers side door and on the tires of a persons car, in hallways of businesses where i knew they would walk, even inside a persons shoe. In short, if you know they step somewhere, you can throw a sachet powder there.

If i am working for a set number of nights i don't skip a night, repetition and consistency build power. It's not traditional to wear gloves, i just make sure i wash my hands with a bit of van van oil after i lay powders.

good luck

foxesstone

Unread post by foxesstone » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello,

I have two problems, and I'm not sure how to go about them. For the first one I'm thinking hot foot, but I'm not sure about the second.

First
My oldest brother is 43, lives in my parent's basement and does not contribute anything financially to them. In fact, I have no idea where his money goes. He's very dark, very brooding and moody, and honestly, now that my parents care for my infant while I am at work I'm not comfortable with him being there. He has 2 older children, and a wife he's separated from, and he's always dating some random person. Overall, I don't want him around any more. I don't want anything negative to happen to him. I honestly feel like he's had this dark cloud over him for a long time. I want him out, and to become a financially dependent happy person. What do you recommend?

Second
My second brother lives in the other apartment my parents own. He's terrible with money and he never helps my parents. This brother also has a major issue with relationship. I want him to find a steady relationship, get married, and honestly help out with my parents financially.

Both of my brothers are selfish men, and they need to help my retired parents more.

Any help Lucky Mojo? What's the best course?

Foxesstone

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi J-Mo,

Thank you. I misread the part about wearing gloves. I think I will wear gloves if I am going to open their mailbox to drop the Goofer Dust in and I will drop dust near the driver’s side door, but I don’t see how they would get to touch the dust if it is beside their tire. I will put it everywhere I think they will step. I will wash my hands with the Florida water soap & Uncrossing soap that I have.

I was wondering if it would be alright for me to bury the remains of this spell (the candles) when everything is done in the graveyard? because I was planning on going to the graveyard to bury the little cardboard tombstone that I plan to make with their names on it anyway- so what do you think?

Thank you!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Lovemydogs: You can dispose of the remains with the rest of your spell in the graveyard, yes. As for wearing gloves, I think you will find that many traditional hoodoo practitioners are of the mind that they will only come between you and the items you are using to have your purpose actually happen. Touch the hoodoo that you do. Make that connection and then lay your trick. You can always wash it off at a later time.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Thank you Joseph. I will feel better when I actually start to do this spell which will be on Monday or whenever my neighbors come back home as they probably went away for the long weekend, there is no point in me starting it now if they are not even around to step in the dust.

Thank You so much!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Lovemydogs: You are very welcome. Best of luck to you in your work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

foxesstone

Unread post by foxesstone » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi!

I'm still waiting on a recommendation. Here is my post again. Just checking in since it's been a few days.

Hello,

I have two problems, and I'm not sure how to go about them. For the first one I'm thinking hot foot, but I'm not sure about the second.

First
My oldest brother is 43, lives in my parent's basement and does not contribute anything financially to them. In fact, I have no idea where his money goes. He's very dark, very brooding and moody, and honestly, now that my parents care for my infant while I am at work I'm not comfortable with him being there. He has 2 older children, and a wife he's separated from, and he's always dating some random person. Overall, I don't want him around any more. I don't want anything negative to happen to him. I honestly feel like he's had this dark cloud over him for a long time. I want him out, and to become a financially dependent happy person. What do you recommend?

Second
My second brother lives in the other apartment my parents own. He's terrible with money and he never helps my parents. This brother also has a major issue with relationship. I want him to find a steady relationship, get married, and honestly help out with my parents financially.

Both of my brothers are selfish men, and they need to help my retired parents more.

Any help Lucky Mojo? What's the best course?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:33 am

Hi foxesstone,

Hotfoot is probably not the formula to consider for either of your situations.

If you don't want any harm to come to your brother in the first issue, then don't go the HotFoot route - it amounts to setting the fires of hell on his heels. Not quite what you're looking for if your words are sincere. To get him out, consider the Banishing formula which is much milder but will get him out. To help him improve, also consider a round of Uncrossing work and then drawing work to attract a good job and friends. It may also be worth talking to your brother about your concerns and/or suggesting social groups, employment centers or therapy to help him address the issues in the mundane world.

For your second brother, Money Stay With me and John the Conqueror work are good alternatives.

For all of you (the entire family of brothers and your parents and you), consider a Peaceful Home honey jar to ease the relationships and tease them into more mutually beneficial interactions. Make sure to add blood root to the jar and a bit of Frankincense as well.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:10 am

Hello,

Just wanted to ask if I would be allowed to burn the candles for this spell in my room and then go put them out in my toilet? it's just that there isn't alot of room here and my mother is ALWAYS in the bathroom. I really wanted to start this spell last night but couldn't...I am only 4 steps away from my neighbors door so I wanted this to have been started.

Thank You.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:56 pm

:(

Reason: Just a symbol and no verbiage

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Wouldn't you want to dispose/deploy everything in their path?

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:33 am

Hello Ms. Aida,

Yes I would love to dispose/diploy everything in their path but the instructions say to burn the candles on the toilet tank and when they are halfway burned down to extinguish them in the toilet water and seeing that my bathroom is almost always preoccupied I was just asking if I could burn the candles halfway down in my room and then go put it out in the toilet...this spell seems like it will be fun.
I also wanted to ask if I threw the goofer dust without mixing it with dirt on my neighbors small patch of grass and flowers would that be terribly noticeable?
and if I do throw it in front of their front door so they will step on it, how much of it needs to come into contact with their shoes for this to start to work?

Thank You :P

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I am sorry. I misunderstood your question. COMPLETELY !!!

Sometimes, you have to improvise and do your very best with what you have. And, if you're having fun with the spell, then that is always a good sign.

You know, Goofer Dust is a little lighter than dirt but nobody has ever noticed when I've thrown it down.

I lay enough down to make a noticeable pattern that I can see. Helps me focus. I like making the circle with the X in it and then spitting into where the X crosses. Every time I do it that way, I have COMPLETE success. Don't get me started on how much I love Goofer Dust! LOL

Are these same the people that are always harassing you about your dogs? I hope so!!

Wishing you BIG success with these spells!! Keep us posted, PLEASE!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Alright I will start the spellwork tonight. I am just waiting for people to fall asleep and I will start my work. Thanks for telling me to improvise & do the very best with what I have.
Saying that, would it be alright if I add a splash of Four Theives Vinegar to the middle instead of spitting in the middle of the X? or would that be too garlicky/smelly?
Yes, these are the same terrible neighbors- one that has threatened to kill my dog; with his provoking girlfriend who walks her rat dog on my property after she gossips to everyone that my dog kills children.
Yay.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I personally prefer the spit.

I pray your works is successful. I just loathe what they are saying about your fur-babies.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:41 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Well I've started this 3 nights ago and I'm not sure if I am doing it properly. On the first night I ended up almost forgetting about dressing the candle with the oil after I lit one- so I just ended up dressing the candle while it was lit. I went to put my dust in their lawn & their patio furniture- & I think that went well because I heard them starting to argue around 1a.m without them coming into contact with the dust. Last night I went and sprinkled it all around their main frontdoor and I wanted to spit in the middle of the circle but it was so light & fluffy that when I went to sprinkle it making a circle it sort of just floated away. Alright, I will be spittitng tonight- because I know everywhere on my property where they step and stand. I guess they have to come in contact with the dust 9 times for the spell to work right?

Thank You. Although I am a little tired from sneaking around in the dark I feel pretty good so far. 8-)

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Any contact will effect them but the 9 times is like a ritual showing your dedication to the work and getting rid of them. Keep up the good work sounds like you are effecting them

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Thank You j82. Tonight I plan to get the tires of their truck.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Hello everyone,

Alright so tonight will be night 5 of my Hot Foot and last night after I spread the dust all over their front door mat and backyard I noticed that I was forgetting to completely walk backwards. It's just that I was expecting one of them to open the door and start a fight with me for being on their property. I don't normally trespass on people's property but these two are always on mine. So what was happening was that after starring at their front door, I would turn to walk away and take a few steps but then stop myself and turn around to walk backwards to my front door and then turn around to open up my door to go inside. So I don't know if I have mucked it up. I just know that they are still there- although quieter now.

Thank You :shock:

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:35 pm

lovemydogs,

Always keep faith in the work. Even if you made a mistake keep pushing through God will hear you. Now that you realized it, correct it this last day.

Best of luck!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Thank You J82 I will. I do feel power in what I was doing I just wondered if me not walking backward took away from my work and all of the talking and inscribing that I did with the candles and dust. :)

Miss Aida
Test post

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:34 am

Hello, Natstein,

How do I use the Hot Foot Spell kit?

This is a test post

Miss Aida

Reason: just keep training , just keep training...

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello,

Just wanted to enquire about my HotFoot work, tonight will be the 7th night and even though I have been dropping the dust everywhere that I can I was just wondering if anyone knew when it would start to work? today when I went to walk my dogs my drunk neighbor had his dog off leash and the rat dog tried to attack me and my dog and when I pulled my dog inside the ratdog tried to come into my house... and would you be able to tell me if there would be a difference in where I end up burying the remains of my work? (I really would like this to work),

Thank You. :(

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Have faith and keep up the work. just because you stop today does not mean you need to "stop" meaning burn black candles dressed in hotfoot and the powder on them weekly. Watch and wait 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement 3mo for manifestation

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”