• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:17 am

Hot Foot Spell Kit Question and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Hot Foot Spell Kit Question and Answers

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Hello j82,

Thank You. Well tonight is night 7 so I still get to do this work one more night after tonight. I guess it won't matter where I choose to dispose of my remains when this is finished? (because I may not be able to make it to the cemetary to bury my remains)

Thank You very much. :P
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Yes, it does matter where you dispose and deploy spells.

Take a look at this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:15 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Would you be able to tell me how exactly I can capture a foot track if I am to dispose my remains in a graveyard?

It seems that I may have to contact the police to file a police report on my neighbor for allowing his dog to be off leash to attck me and my dog. Do you think that may sound as if me having to do that is part of my HotFoot work? I have to admit that I am a little surprised that I will have to contact the police because I wanted any trouble coming to my neighbors to be from someone else not because I would get scared of his dog going to attack me and my dog, what do you think? I am still not finished with the spell as tonight is night 8.

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

I think it is possible that contacting the police may be a part of your Hot Foot spell working. Sometimes God knows better then we do how best to deal with a situation.

To get a foot track you have to pick up the dirt left from their foot print. So they need to have stepped in some soil or dirt and left a track in it. Then you collect the dirt from their foot track and you have captured it! Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Hello Nathen,

Thank you very much, you are very helpful. Well I think that tonight is my last night and I plan to dispose of my candles and HotFoot powder in a black cloth at the crossroads tonight. Would it be inappropriate if I packed some dog feces & graveyard dirt in with my candles and left over powder to dispose?

Thank You Nathen
and congratulations to me for making it to the end without getting caught as it was very nerve wraking! :roll:
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Hello Nathen and everyone! so I am going to leave in a bit to throw more dust on the neighbors doorstep and I will be commuting to the crossroads to disperse my used up materials with the candles- I won't bother using dog droppings or graveyard dirt in it as you couldn't get back to me. I just wanted to thank you for your help. ;)
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I am so sorry that we didn't get back to you.

We usually answer posts in the order that they are received and, it may have been that a moderator didn't have enough time to look at it.

Also, when you address just one Moderator, then the other Moderators (out of respect) leave the post for that Moderator to answer. So, it's best just to ask without addressing a particular one.

Again, my apologies.
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Well could you tell me if I could of added some graveyard dirt and dog feces to be dispersed with my candles and HotFoot dirt? (just so that I know for the future if I need to do this again) and I did the herb bath and receited the 51 Psalm but I forgot about the white candle, would it be alright if I burn that candle tonight before going to sleep? I can again read Psalm 51?

Thank you for your help. :)
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Yes, that would have been good.

As far s the second question you can try. But, it's just that when you don't do the spell exactly as prescribed, it's weakened. So, I have no definitive answers for you on that one 9except try).

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Hello Miss Aida or anyone,

Do you think that I may have to do this whole spell again? because although I did do it to the best of my ability and finished all the work on Friday, I was almost attacked by my neighbors off leash dog on Wed. while I was walking my dog. I was thinking of reporting him to police/animal services.

Thank you.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Maybe the dogs had sensed that you were putting magic on the owners?

That may be a good sign!

Have patience and see what happens in the next few weeks. Then, go from there.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:09 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Well I burned the remainder of the white candle and it was so peaceful and nice and while it was being burned I asked it if my work was for nothing and will I have to do the spell again? and then my neighbors got into a big fight and all I could hear was yelling so that made me smile.

Thank you :)
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Lovemydogs !!

Good news!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Hello,

So I was wondering now that almost 1 week has gone by if it would be alright for me to dash some of the hot foot bath crystals after it has soaked in some boiling water onto my neighbors front door? or do I need to order some black candles first as they have run out now that I finished the spell last Friday. It's just that my neighbor insists on coming outside with his screaming, yappie dog.

Thank you.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Of course you can do that!! GREAT idea!

I use a spray bottle

Do that while you're waiting for the candles! In other words, do with or without candles

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:56 am

Thank you Miss Aida you are very much appreaciated.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Hello Miss Aida or anyone,

If I dash the HotFoot bath crystals that were dissolved in some boiling water on my neighbors front door and stairs in the pouring rain, will it stay or should I not bother because of the storm?

Thank You!
Lovemydogs

Unread postby j82 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Lovemydogs,

I would wait till after the rain, as the rain will wash it away. Though collecting rain water in containers, using that water to boil and mix the bath crystals is a great way to do the work.

best of luck!
j82

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Okay Thank You j82!
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:55 pm

So J82 or anyone if I collect and boil the rain water and mix it with the bath crystals would I then pour that on the doorsteps when it has stopped raining?

Thank You. :)
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Yes. That sounds good.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:24 am

Hello Everybody!

I had a quick question about the Devil's Shoe Strings that came with my Hot Foot package; would it be alright if I bury them in some plant pots around the front door and in the ground around my back door as well? (so I will not be burying the 9 of the shoe strings together). Would that be alright then?

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

It sounds like it would be a little weaker than the prescribed method.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Alright Thank you Miss Aida, I will bury them all together in the front yard.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Well after not seeing my neighbors from hell for some time, my neighbors came outside with their dog off leash who ran up to my mother walkng my boy dog and the neighbors just tried to strangle my dog. They were alI screaming at each other.I don't understand how that could of happened but now my mother will have to file a police report tommorrow now because she's scared.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Call the police NOW.

Sometimes magic works in different ways. You are given opportunities in the mundane world to facilitate your magic. It seems like this is what just happened. DO NOT take this opportunity that spirit has given you and wait on it. Waiting until tomorrow is not working with spirit.

Animal control needs to be notified as well.

Did you use the Goofer Dust as I had recommended?
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:26 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank You for getting back to me. Unfortunately my mother is going to go to the police station to report this incident on Tuesday because she has a pretty big day at her work tommorrow. The only reason why I did't phone the police on the 10th when it happened to me & my dog was because my mother told me not to. Now the neighbors from hell believe they are the gods and they can do whatever they like. Now that I finished this spell on the 29th, I don\t know what to do now because I took the spiritual bath for H.F twice and now I've moved on to my ComeToMe spell kit which will be finished on Wednesday. I have reordered the H.F goofer dust and more spiritual bath with more devil shoe strings but that may take a while to get here. All I have left is Hot Foot powder, Hot Foot Incense and the Hot Foot liquid- with no more candles and I don't think I can go back to laying H.F tricks cuz I'm almost finished CTM spell. So I guess I look like a punk. :twisted:
Lovemydogs

Unread postby j82 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Lovemydogs,

Do you have fiery wall of protection or protection products? if so dress your dogs tags and collar with it to keep them safe! If someone touched my dogs , truth they would have a very miserable or dead life! God makes us stewards to his creation not dominating tortures! Have you put them in vinagar, or used war water to cause them to fight, pour the whole bottle over their yard. LM has a lot of spells to protect your property, including nailing it down with railroad spikes ( an option to keep you safe). Dressing figure candles dressed in crossing powder oil and burning them at night praying and calling curses down on them is a great way to help them get caught up..even better if they are involved in anything illegal! I had two bosses in the past who made us all take pay cuts ( things were bad they said) then they both got new cars a Jag and Mercedes .. well I dressed candles as said on them, burned 7 days and called curses on them. Put the candles out each night in grave yard dirt. end of the work I wrapped em up each with some dirt and burried em.. well both lost their jobs, several times! And their precious cars, ironically on the same night ones car was stolen and the other had all 4 tires stolen!
j82

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello j82,

So I can still do what you are suggesting even though I will be finished the Come To Me Spell on Wednesday- or do I need to wait? I have Fiery Wall of Protection stuff as well as the few remaining items from Hot Foot. I can start back up causing trouble, but I don't understand why things went so well and I did not see my stinking neighbors for 5 days and all of a suden this happened. Maybe that means that the H.F work that I had been doing needed more work. :(
Lovemydogs

Unread postby j82 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Lovemydogs,

I am getting confused, are you working two spells for different reasons and not sure if you can do that at the same time? Or are you hot footing a neighbor to draw someone else in their place ? If its you are looking to replace them get new, then focus just on ridding them then when gone cleanse the premise and start the come to me and drawing new neighbors ..well you either got a sign to the work ( its working but need more) or you got a sign ( its working but need to keep it up) .
j82

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:43 am

Hi j82,

Yes you are right- I am only working the ComeToMe spell now. I finished the HotFoot spell on the 29th and it seemed to be working because I did not see my neighbors at all for 5 days then on Saturday as my mother was walking one of our dogs the neighbors showed up with their off leashed dog & as my mother tried to pull my dog out of the way the lady neighbor (death to her) grabbed my dogs neck and tried to choke him. So now that I had finished my H.F and have taken the spiritual bath and am trying to finish the CTM spell can I just go ahead and do what is suggested even though the CTM will be finished tommorrow?

So basically it was working and I did get signs that it was but then the spell was finished & I went on to do other things and the neighbors showed up with vengence. I have ordered more H.F dust, Devil`s shoe strings & spiritual Bath so I will do what you suggested but should I also look into ordering your D.U.M.E?

Thank you.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby j82 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Lovemydogs,

Remember with work we watch and wait for signs in 3 days, movements in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3 mo. Of course other working may be done as well. yes you can go ahead. DUME candle means exactly what it says death unto my enemies. Some books or sources try to play it down as destruction, its death, if you feel justified in it absolutely. You are trying to rid a bad neighbor so I would cross them up using crossing products. I would also watch and wait to catch their footprints in dirt or snow and use that in a hotfoot or a bottle spell to ail them.
j82

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi j82,
Thank you. I will go back to laying tricks and I will do all that you have suggested. My mother filed a police report today and they told her to wait and contact them when my neighbors act like that again and that they would charge them and I left a message for someone that I know who works for animal control so we'll see what happens now, but I've finished the CTM spell so at least I can go back to trying to protect myself & laying tricks in the dark. :)
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

When spirit gives you another opportunity, take advantage of it. Act swiftly.

Then, let us know so that we can celebrate!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Thank you everyone! So I will order some crossing products (I don't know if there is any particular item or should I get or the whole kit) but I will look into it as well as one of those bottles to put their foot prints in to take to a graveyard- cuz i'll do it. Tonight, I will drop Four Theives vinegar on the man's truck and I'm thinking about pouring it all outside of their garage so that she will drive over it when she moves her car out- don't know if that will do anything but I will try. As for the footprint collecting, would it be alright if there are a few stones included in it as well? I will read up on the info about D.U.M.E because if I may invest in it I would want it to work & not to backfire on me or anyone I know.

Thank You- its good to be back!
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I'm just hoping that you don't use the DUME on their dogs.

My signature from my e-mail quotes an expert of the 19th century that says: "Show me your dog and I'll tell you what type of man you are". BUT I also need to say that it's not the animals' faults that they live under these conditions. Just saying...

I think the crossing kit is a good idea.

Here's the link to the crossing kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

And I still HIGHLY recommend the Goofer Dust!!!

Good luck with this spell. I really like it
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Hello Miss Aida and everyone,

Thank you so much for your kind advice- I have ordered bottles and D.U.M.E products with more Hot Foot products and I have some Fiery Wall of protection with some Four Theives. I do not mean to take anything out on their dog but I do not want to mace him if he approaches me walking my dogs- when he does he runs up to us, he's growling and barking so what else am I suppose to do? I mean, he's a chiwawa- but he's aggressive and I do not think it's fair that his owner's think that it's funny to let him out to attack us for their amusement. That was why I ended up adding d.u.m.e to my order because they are not learning anything and I don't think this is fair. I guess I am just going to wait for something to happen; either something of my tricks to fall through or the animal services with the videos that I have to do something & fall through.

Thank You; & if I end up picking up bits of rock when I try to get their footprint I will use that as well. Thanks.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Yes, it's ok to have rocks in there (if they are pebbles).

Now, this is not abut hoodoo and I don't like discussing non-hoodoo issues on the forum. HOWEVER, Miss cat and the Lucky Mojo staff are AVID animal lovers. So, I am going to break the rules here and give non-hoodoo advice for the dogs' sake.

You put white vinegar in a spray bottle. When these dogs approach you, spray their noses with it. They HATE it. Absolutely HATE it. And they will back off completely. AND, there's no harm done to the dogs.

Please do not respond to this post by asking more questions about the advice that I just gave to you. Because we want to keep the topic about Hoodoo.

OK? OK !!!!

LOL
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:46 am

Thank you Miss Aida!
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Hello Miss Aida and everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that as of last night and this morning I have been dropping a combination of H.F goofer dust and powder mixed with some graveyard dirt over my neighbor's front door mat and their car as well as in front of their car door so it will get stepped on or over. I just wanted to take advantage of this wanning moon right now because it has to get done.

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Lovemydogs,

Wishing you the best with this!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Thank You Miss Aida,

I am just praying that with all of the droping of the powders on their property will affect them even though they are away right now because from the first day that I decided to drop Goofer Dust down in their backyard it affected them without them stepping into it.

Pray for me please.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello Miss Aida and Everyone,

Well I just wanted to give you an update on what’s been happening around here. The neighbor’s came back from their vacation on the 15th after I had finished laying down more H.F powder, incense and graveyard dirt around the woman neighbor’s car. On the 16th I noticed that it seemed as if the dog was gone. It seems as if the dog is gone because there was absolutely NO barking going on when I went to drop more H.F powder, incense and graveyard dirt around their property. I mean the usual barking/screaming coming from their dog when I step on their property or even when I go to walk my own 2 dogs has disappeared from their home.

Also on the 15th when they came back I could hear the woman standing beside her car outside and she was yelling “someone touched my car”. She then told her boyfriend to park his truck inside the garage because she wanted to leave her own car on the driveway because she said that she “wanted to catch the perpetrator”

It’s funny because some nights when I went to drop the powder (and they were gone on vacation) it almost sounded as if the dog was still inside their house but it wasn’t because he was on vacation with them in the trailer parks where they go to visit- but it sounded as if the dog was crying so I don’t know if it was the dog’s energy that I was hearing.

So now I cannot drop anymore dust powder, incense or graveyard dirt because the neighbor lady “wants to catch the perpetrator” and I’ve only ordered the a d.u.m.e. candle to be able to continue my work. So for now she just stays quiet and has not stepped outside-not even to talk to her gossiping fans because I’m sure they will ask her “where is your dog?” and she cannot spread lies about how she thinks that my old dog is a baby killer. I hope someone stole their off leash puppy to give him a better, stable life. But if anyone can suggest what I can do without going around her front door or car without having to resort to the d.u.m.e candle I would appreciate it a lot.

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Wow, that is definitely progress. Congrats!!

What is it that you want to do now? Whatever it is, just do it from home. I'm thinking Banishing vigil candles. www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Or have MISC light some candles for you (because they can do it right away): www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

That is a good idea, except I tried to click on that link that you have provided to order a Banishing vigil candle to be set on the alter and the link for Banishing candle is not there. I was thinking maybe I should order a plain vigil candle to be set on your alter but I don't know what color that would be?

Thank You SO MUCH. ;)
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Love My dogs:

I am so sorry. I thought they had that candle. Please forgive me

What abut confusion or crossing?
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Will the Crossing candle have the same effects as the Banishing?

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

As soon as you let me know I will order it. :)

Thank You!
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

No, the crossing spell will mess up their lives: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Banishing is just that.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

I like that idea, but not even an hour ago I just saw them walking the chihuahua so obviously the dog came back with them or it didn't and they just picked it up because now the lady's car is in the garage and the man's truck is on the driveway so it seems that it has been all for nothing and now I do not know what to do. I just know that this has made me very sad.

Thank You. :(
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I am so sorry. But, like I had said, Spirit gave you some wonderful opportunities.

You might want to get a reading on this to see what else you can do.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Well as of last night I started dropping the goofer dust with the graveyard dirt around and it has made the neighbors stop coming outside and when the dog was gone, he had been taken away by the animal services because when they took the dog on vacation to the trailer park neighborhood but they were still allowing the dog to roam around off leash so there were complaints because people still live there even though they visit that area temporarily. So they probably had to pay a fine and get dog vaccinated for rabies/distemper. I'm glad that they got in trouble and that the dog is alive. It did do something, but I have to keep trying. My goofer dust and sulpher powder has been delivered to me. So I am just glad that I did not take the spiritual bath because I still need to do some work and I have accepted that. The other products for this situation are on their way and I will order the crossing or confusion candle- whatever I can find for now, because the d.u.m.e products that I have ordered are still on its way. I know it did work because when I burned the petion in the incense I got a very high flame- it seemed to be responding to me well when I told the flame that my neighbors have accepted what will happen to them.

Thank You!- I am still trying because I got a good sign. :D
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:04 pm

and I did order a Crossing Candle to be burned on your alter as well.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Holy Cow!!

Just hope they don't put the dog down.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

So do you think at this point that maybe I should take a break from my HotFooting on them? I still don't like them at all, but when it comes to cursing, aren't you suppose to do it-then forget about it for it to work? and then I can work on the other spells that I've ordered and I wanted to read up more on the sulpher powder and if I can mix it with H.F powder and dust or do you suggest for me to keep working on all of this work that I am doing and not stop right now? after all- I still am getting a d.u.m.e. candle and one of your jars so that I can collect their foot prints to bury it in the graveyard- so what do you think?

Thank You. :)
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Yep, you can give it a rest for awhile.

See what else happens.

Let's see if this was movement or completion of your spell.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:23 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

How long should I wait? Also my D.U.M.E products also came in so I think I will need to order some more spiritual bath products as well.

Thank You so much for your kind words.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

If there's no more movement within 3 weeks, then start again

Take Care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Hello everyone in the forum!

It's been a while since I have been in here. It will be 3 months since I finished dropping goofer dust with sulpher and graveyard dirt over neighbors front door step and they are starting to come out of their shells now because they keep coming into their back yard with their loud dog who keeps trying to break down my fence to come into my backyard to attack me with my dogs and all they do is laugh as if they haven't lost their jobs or got the dog taken away or had their cars taken away & other bad things (Thanks to the Hot Foot work that i've done) and I wanted to ask this forum if you think that I should do a little bit more because the they are just going to keep coming back despite the hard times that they go through. They aren't learning anything or trying to be nicer because they don't care. So do you think that I should start working with my d.u.m.e products that I have here now? and I've also just received the Fiery Wall of Protection spellkit again as well.

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

I would continue with the Hot foot work as it has shown to be successful for you. I am sure eventually they will get it.

You have protection for yourself and family already in place, correct?

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo