Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Spell Kit Question and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
AmaSarah
Re: Hot foot jar, disposal in still vs. running water

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:05 am

yeah, that was exactly it. I thought something had gone wrong. lesson learned. and I've since thrown things off that bridge with full confidence. I'm actually headed there right now. thanks.....

Badgerwoman

Long Distance Hotfoot?

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:57 am

Here's the situation; my friend lives in Florida, I live in Georgia. He was seeing a young "lady" (and I use the term loosely) who cheated on him and has in general used him and abused his good nature. They broke up a few weeks ago, but she is still working at the same store where he works. I've already done a small working to try and get her just to leave him alone, after she threatened him, and so far it's working. But what I want (and I think what he needs) is for her to get a new job or just -- just out of his general vicinity.

Problem being the distance. My friend is respectful of my practices, but he doesn't really "believe" in them, so asking him to drop powders or whatnot -- he probably wouldn't do it. And even if he did, he would just be "humoring" me, and the disbelief might well act against the work.

What can I do from a distance to get little miss thang to go find a new job so he doesn't have to see her anymore?

Any and all replies appreciated...

Thanks,

Badgerwoman

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Long Distance Hotfoot?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 am

You can do a Hot Foot bottle spell on her long-distance. I've worked Hot Foot well at a distance.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Long Distance Hotfoot?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 am

Be aware that Hot Footing is a CONTACT spell of the specific type known as FOOT TRACK magic.

To work a Hot Foot spell long distance, you could perform it as a BOTTLE spell (as ConjureMan described), but i would much rather see my students and colleagures perform it as a DOLL spell (stepping the doll through Hot Foot Powder). Long distance methods are useful, but they are not, in my experience, as immediately effective or as traditional as a true Hot Foot FOOT TRACK spell.

If, in my youth, i had gone to a root worker and said, "I want to Hot Foot somebody who lives in another city," my root worker would have looked at me and said, "Well, why? They're not bothering YOU, are they?"

And if i had replied, "Well, they are bothering my sister and she lives in that city," they would have either replied, "Well, i know that Dr. So-and-So in that town could handle it for her" -- meaning that he could perform the FOOT TRACK spell for her, for a fee. Alternatively, they would have asked a few more questions and might very well have arrived at a reply like,"Well, it's not your place to be fighting her battles for her" and refuse to take the case at all.

My position, in these days of internet contact with clients, is to add a third option: I teach the client how to use the products herself and to teach her sister, if necessary.

I know that people who come to hoodoo from other cultures and belief-sets would love nothing more than to render conjure into a species of visualization-magic, but it is an old, seriously traditional system built largely upon CONTACT spells. But, for my money, there is no Hot Foot spell that beats a FOOT TRACK spell, and i don't offer the service of long distance Hot Foot work to my clients except through DOLL BABY work, and even then, i might not want to mess with it, because there is no reason to mess with a beautiful, effective, traditional way of working, just because ignorant, demanding, instant-gratification-oriented clients are throwing money at me.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot Foot Spell Kit Question and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:33 am

Absolutely right Miss cat. Traditional rootworkers will either have you lay down Hot Foot powders or if the work is in their area may do it for you for a fee. These foot-track conjures are very old and trace their history all the way back to Africa (and a few other cultures) and they seem to be the first thing targeted in this internet age.

Nothing quite beats laying down powders and having the person touch them. Think of the symbolism of hot foot; you are making their foot hot, you are setting fire to their heals so that run the hell right out of your life, you are making them run as if the hounds of hell were right on their heels. So you want to put that fire right under their heel. A conjure doctor who knows what he or she is doing could literally make that person drop everything and vanish out of sight just by laying the powder out. This isn't your "oh-they-went-on-vacation" type of working, this is "i-have-no-idea-where-on-earth-they-ran-to." There are cases of people literally leaving house and possessions behind and running for the hills.

As far as I am aware, hot foot was one of the formulae that first started as a powder and later evolved into becoming a dressing oil.

If i work hot foot for my clients I require them to lay out powders, or if they are in my area, I will do it myself. If they can't do this then I ask them to get me the target's foot-track because you are working directly on that person's feet, and finally if they can't do that then I may offer to work a dollie or bottle spell, but warn them that this is stepping away from the most time-tested way of doing a hot foot.

If he absolutely is unable to lay out powders, here is what you can do. Make a dollie of her (red peppers in the feet and poppy seeds in the head), walk her through hot foot powder while cursing her to run the hell out of that job and that man's life, then toss her into a bottle upside down so her feet stick up towards the bottle opening. Stuff with hot foot powder, red pepper, and black pepper. Put a cork in the bottle and stick pins through the cork so that when you shake it up the pins prick her feet.

Toss this in a river.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:38 am

What if the person went away, but you have their old shoes? Like if they're in another city, but still causing you trouble, and you want them to move to another country. Like my brother's ex wife is a pain in the ass, but we still have her old shoes!!and we want her to go back to her country... anything we can do with that?

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Thank you very much, Miss Cat and ConjureMan. I really didn't think I could do much in the way of the hotfoot because I'm not physically able to get in her tracks, so to speak, but I thought I would ask. The doll baby is a great suggestion. Thanks so much!

New

Hot Footing

Unread post by New » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:02 am

I read what was written on hot footing and the Hot Footing Spell Kit - and even searched the threads, pages and the web - and my question(s) are:

can a person make their own Hot Foot Jar/ spell? meaning buy the necessary ingredients and of course put their own energy into it - and without the use of candles? reason for asking is in the spell kit, it's recommended that you burn candles for 9 evenings - that is great IF one had the space - I literally live in a
closet studio (hard to burn candles without burning anything else), and with little to no privacy.

plus

I also read Cat's book - awesome awesome!! saw some of the ingredients but can't seem to find - and some instructions requires foot tracking - which is a bit hard for me - since the person I want to hot foot is 1500 miles away from me (I want them gone from the person I'm interested in - who's in the same city )

and so was wondering what would be best to put into a Hot Footing Jar/ Hot Footing Spell? and how should it be worked and for how long? and how should it be disposed of when done?

If ALL of THIS was asked before, I apologize - and I thank YOU for taking the time just to read THIS

and would love and hope to hear back with advice on THIS

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot Footing

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:03 am

You would work with the hot foot jar as long as you wanted, or until the person is gone. There is nothing set in stone. You can also store it in a dark place like the back of a closet, or under the bathroom sink, and work with it when needed. You should dispose of it either in the crossroads, or running water such as a river

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

We discussed how to make a hot foot bottle spell here
hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101.html

In this thread, Cat mentions another way to hot foot someone from long distance by proxy with a doll. Make sure you read this entire thread.

Sometimes a jar spell is referred to as a bottle spell as well, which is probably you couldn't find the answer. ;)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

New

Unread post by New » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 pm

thank YOU Star - for your reply and wisdom :)

YOU totally rock!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Any ingredient you need can be found at Lucky Mojo. They have all the herbs and curios you might need to make your own powder, include the base powder.

Or you can buy their own authentic spiritual product.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm

I would purchase the complete spell kit because it has everything you will need for the spell including cleansing and protection during and after the spell is complete. It leaves no guess work. This is definitely a perfect example of a product I would not leave to chance or guess work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

New

Unread post by New » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:16 am

Thanks ConjureMan! Thanks Jwmcclin! - for the wisdom and advice and for getting back to me
you guys are awesome!!

so I started reading alongside Cat's book for ref too - she listed "Dauber's Nest" and it's usage - I can't seem to find that - did a search through the forum as well as the store's inventory :(

is that a good recommendation? along with everything in the jar you mention in the above link? and can you point me to where it might be listed? I searched under Animal Curios - to no avail then just went down the whole list in the inventory ( a few times)
that and the doll baby / poppet . . . saw it but once and just kept searching

(If I'm posting THIS in the wrong thread - I apologize and will repost)

Yeah I saw the kit and read up on it, and it's awesome - except for the candle work - because I live literally in a small closet studio - and everything is piled up against everything else - so, that was why I thought I search and ask and thought if there would be an alternate

Hope to hear back and Thank you ALL again :)

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:42 am

The nest of the dirt dauber, or the sand wasp as we called them as kids, are actually kind of cool looking.

If you were still looking for a zoological curio that you could add to a hot foot powder, Lucky Mojo does carry Red Ants. The idea here is that, as the ants scurry and wander about, so will your target be compelled to wander the earth. And imagine walking across a nest of one of these! I don't know if you've ever been bitten by one, but I can tell you it really does burn like fire. :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:26 am

Red ants are great. Basically New, you need to make usage of what you got and what you can do for your space. If not hire a rootworker to do the work for you.

New

Unread post by New » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:12 am

Thanks Tristan!! ha ha suggestion sounds awesome

AND thank YOU again Star - you're so awesome!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 am

New, if you cannot burn 4" candles in your studeo bed-sit apartment, burn them on the back of your toilet tank. This is a traditional place to burn small candles intended to accomplish works of removal. reversing, revenge, or cursing.

If you cannot see your way clear to buying the Hot Foot Spell kit, then buy whatever component parts you can. The Spell kit is shown and listed here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

All of its component parts, plus other Hot foot goods, are listed and described here separately:

http://luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

And the entire kit is here:

SPL-KIT-HOTF
Hot Foot Spell Kit
$39.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Dirt dauber nests are not listed in our inventory because the animals use them as homes. I consider it irresponsible to make them a commercial product unless i have assurance that the nests i am selling are harvested respectfully by people well aware of the ecology of the area they are wild-crafting. So far, this has not been the case, and thus i receive and sell only a small amount of dauber nest dirt each year from people i trust. As i mentioned on the radio show, you would have to call the shop and spek to me to obtain any.

The red ants we carry, on the other hand, come literally from ant farms, where they are raised to provide food for ant-eaters in zoos. Thus, they are sustainably harvested by people known to me.

Please, folks, remember that Lucky Mojo does not support the idea that human spiritual aims must must invariably be carried forward at the expense of destroying the habitats and the lives of countless non-human species. "God don't like it and i don't either, it's scandalous and a shame."
catherine yronwode

Lee Canipe
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lee Canipe » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Please, folks, remember that Lucky Mojo does not support the idea that human spiritual aims must must invariably be carried forward at the expense of destroying the habitats and the lives of countless non-human species. "God don't like it and i don't either, it's scandalous and a shame."
God bless you Miss Cat! This is so very important, and it is shameful that more people are not more responsible.

Lee Canipe #398 (G)
HRCC Graduate #0398

New

Unread post by New » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 am

Hey Cat!

LOVE your book, views AND advice!

Thank YOU!!

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:03 am

how to hotfoot 3ppl using 1 hotfoots kit?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:36 am

Simply add the other two people's names. Or you can add 2 more candles.

pimkili

Hot Foot Spellkit Questions

Unread post by pimkili » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi,
i have a kit from Lucky Mojo. It is a Hot Foot Spellkit and i have a few question about hot footing;

1. How long does it takes until an unwanted neighbor moves out and away?

2. After enemy work I have to follow a cleansing, but there is just one candle in this kit and 9 black candles-does it mean after 9 days make a cleansing, or after every day with the black candle spell?

3. Can i make a moving container for this person and how can i to do that?

4. Which text (I mean which words) is the best for a spell with power and forceful enough to hot foot effectively? Shall i use the waning moon phase for this work?

Thank you very much!
Pim
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited by Joseph Magnuson for Clarity

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: hot footing with the kit

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:01 pm

1. according to the situation, people involved etc etc...
2. the instructions will guide you here...
3. not clear on what you are asking
4. the instructions will provide an answer
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Pimkill,

I believe you asked me the same questions through PM, but I will answer here in case anyone else has the same questions.

1. This depends on your situation. It may take quite a bit of time to get them to move or it may not. I would get a reading regarding how difficult it may be to get the person to move. There may be other things you can do to help the situaiton to move along.

You may want to burn a road opener candle to open all the possible roads to help things move along quicker.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

2.Typically, you do a cleansing after the job is done is completely done. BUT you can do a small cleansing each day after you work the spell. You may choose to wash your self done each night with an uncrossing bath, or simply smoke sage yourself and space. You can also take a salt cleansing bath too.

3. If you mean a bottle spell,you can make one by putting hot foot powder, their picture, red pepper, nails, broken glass. Shake the bottle over 9 days and then the last day throw it into a river or running water.

4. We have discussed timing but yes typically you would want to go with the waning moon. But again there are different kinds of timing. As for words... " I hot foot (target's name) away from me now" Keep the words simple.

pimkili

Unread post by pimkili » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:54 am

thank you.
is it moore effectiv to do this work moore then just a few times-i mean powdering the foottracks every week again,because the cleaningcompany comes every week to clean all places on the floors compleetly.
and if i use a bottle-i mean a little container if i trowing this away in a raitrackstationcrossroads is it enough to do it just one time if nothing happens-i mean if the naibor doesnt moves compleetly out of this house-shall i do it again after a while?
thanks for advising:)

wildflower1965
Newly Registered

Unread post by wildflower1965 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:51 am

Thank you Santa Marta for your help.
Thank you St. Elias for your assistance when I needed it the most.
Thank you Bendita Santa Muerte for the help you have giving me.
My Elegua thank you for opening the roads and love of my beloved.
I will be forever grateful to all!!!

All my love,
Wildflower1965

Visper

Unread post by Visper » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi. My Hot Foot Spell Kit arrived just yesterday and I was wondering if it's okay that I lay powder at the target's footsteps before I perform the candle spell? Is there a time limit for it? I've done it about 6 weeks ago. Thanks.

Happyness

Unread post by Happyness » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Hey ALL!

I'm new here and hope that my questions/ post isn't (too) repetitive/ monotonous . . . as I've read this entire thread along with the "HOTFOOT" page . . . so my question(s) is this . . .

can you put more than one person in a hotfoot jar, would that mean multiple dollies or would one suffice with all of their pictures and a petition (which no one has mentioned for a hotfoot jar) AND is a candle an absolute must? as I've read, some suggest, as others say its more / or ALL about the intent - with that stated then, is a dollie a must, would pics and their personal info be enough?

I know that hotfoot and freezing (I've read the "FREEZER" page too) aren't the same BUT - it works in the same manner - in getting rid of and/ or freezing someone out of your life right? - well, my question is that - being that I read the "traditional" methods of hotfooting, and can NOT get the intended's foot traffic and or get it to them (heck, I'm not even friends with them)(so don't even know their addresses) to walk on/ over - as they all live all over (one in CT, another in Venezuela, and the others in other parts of the world) AND there are a multiple of people - would it be best to "freeze" them?? being that I have their pics, dob, emails, etc.

Should I also repost this question as well in another section?

Thank you for reading and hope to hear back.

lbcamera
Best Time to use Hotfoot Spell

Unread post by lbcamera » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:37 pm

What is the best time of the moon cycles to cast a hotfoot spell? Also what psalms would you recommend to use?

Thank you so much for your help
LBcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: Best Time to use Hotfoot Spell

Unread post by Lady Muse » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Hello Lbcamera,
You can work anytime if need be. However, to answer your question, when you want to do work that ex-spells, get rid of or cleanse you may want to work during a waning moon ( the moon is getting smaller). You might want to be a little bit more specific in what you are trying to hot foot so that we can give you good suggestions as of which Psalms could be used.
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Best Time to use Hotfoot Spell

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Another tool of timing, to go with ONiki Muse's wonderful suggestion, is using a clock. This is great to keep in mind because sometimes life happens and we must act when the moon isn't in the right phase for the work. One way I was taught is work when the hands are rising upwards to attract and draw things to you. An example of this would be starting the work at 6:30, 7:30, etc. To send a person or situation away from you, such as hotfoot work, start when the hands are going downwards such as 12:00, 1:00, etc. This a simple yet an excellent tool that can get over looked easily. One last thought is to never do work when one hand of the clock is moving up and the other down for that just puts the energy in a stand still as I have noticed. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:21 am

Lucky Mojo Hot Foot Spell Kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:32 pm

I am trying to get a family to move out of my apartment building. I go up to their apt late at night when the clock time is ascending and lay the hotfoot powder which I mixed with some local dirt and I state my desire for them to move out. I then turn away and walk back to my apt. I protect myself before and after I do this with fiery wall of protection. I am at this for quit sometime now and no results which was my reason for the question as far as Moon phases.
Thank You Saint Anthony

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:57 pm

I think your time of the Moon phase is appropriate for the work you are doing. It sounds like it's a tough case. Is the reason you are trying to Hot Foot the family out of the building justified? Has the situation dictated that a stronger work should possibly be used? Have you successfully completed a Hot Foot working before?
Joseph Magnuson

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:45 pm

You ask if the work is justified and this too was something I was concerned about before I took this job on.

There is a family of 4 that live above me that have 2 young children. Let me preface that I love children,but these 2 children are without any boundries

from their parents as to just how much noise they can make and at what time they can play. So what I have been dealing with the last 5 months are 2 children jumping on their beds and the sound pounding beneath me, riding their 3 wheel tricycles at all hours of the day and night, running a marathon chasing each other back and forth while yelling and screaming etc.....

This happens from 7am to 9pm everyday. I have gone several times to speak with the parents and very nicely addressed my concerns with them and the Mother who is very nasty told me on several occasions that the noise law in Staten Island is until 10pm! The husband just shrugs his shoulders.

After several attempts to resolve this issue in a reasonable manner and having the door slammed in my face I spoke to my landlord who told me he would speak with them. Well that proved to be unsuccessful as well and because their are children involved it is a very difficult process in the state of NY to have them evicted.

So after exhausted all my options I decided upon the hotfooting. I don't wish them any harm at all I just want them to move out. It was even suggested to them by the landlord that they move from the 5th floor to the 1st floor but they refused that as well. In answer to your question I am basically a newbie
and have never attempted a hotfooting before...

That is the story in a nutshell

LBcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

snakepliskin83

Unread post by snakepliskin83 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:19 pm

If I wanted to hot foot a co worker, could I pour the powder down at the entrance of the building late at night so in the morning when they cross over it,t hat is when it will affect them?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Yes, that is a good way to work. Mix the powder with localdirt so that it does not stand out/ Call the person's name into the powder as you sprinkle it.
catherine yronwode

CrystalClear

Hot Foot Sp[ell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by CrystalClear » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:47 am

Hello All,

I am a newbie in all this...i wanted to ask IF i can combine a hot foot spell kit and do the vinegar bottle at the same time?

Any input/words of wisdom would be so helpful...thanks!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: vinegar bottle and hotfoot kit

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 pm

I personally would have just put the mistress in the vinegar jar and not your husband. I understand you would like to sour their relationship, but i would go for souring her and her life, seperate from your husband.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hot Foot Sp[ell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 pm

1) A Hot Foor spell kit is to drive her away. A vinegar jar is to sour the livfe or lives of anyone placed in the jar. What you seem to actually want is a Break-Up spell kit, to break them up, and a Hot Foot spell kit, to send her away.

2) The Hot Foot Spell Kit comes with full instructions.

3) You may do whatever you like.

4) I suggest you get a reading on this situation, I feel that you are "trhowing spells at the problem" without understanding either the nature of the spell work and without letting us in on the degree of danger your relationship is (or is not) in at the present time. A personal reading with a rootwork consultant would helop you decide what can and cannot be done and how to combine various forms of work. Certainly a honey or sugar jar for your husband would never be a bad idea, but i rootwork consultant may think that the problem might better be solved with a sex-based spell, or a Break-Up spell as i mentioned above.

5) You can do whatever you like, but i see no reason to put Cinnamon in a honey jar just because a man has a mistress. If the man is your husband and eats from your hand, you are far better advised to work with sugar rather than honey, and use it in cooking to make him sweet to you. Then, if the spell seems slow-going, you might add Cinnamon to heat it up in a sweet way. Alternatively Cinnamon might be used to get money from him.

Since your original question was about a Hot Foot Spell Kit, this thread is being merged into the Hot Foot Spell Kit thread. Please try to keep your questions about each product we sell separate, as they each have their own area in the Forum.

Thanks, and best of luck to you!
catherine yronwode

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:04 am

Hi,
I am a newbie from London United Kingdom.

I have an adopted child however I have separated from his father due to domestic abuse.
The law here states that unless proven the child still has a right to visits, however the is very abusive emotionally to the child that he has stripped away the child's self esteem.
The man is very good at manipulating and has hoodwinked everyone to think he is a good man, yet deep down- my son and I know what he is,
Only problem is I can speak out, my son is unable to speak out because he is terrified of the outcome. I also believe that this man is doing his best to turn my son against me!

I have had a reading done and have been told the child is confused and scared. Is there any spell I can do to have this child detach himself from this man? We don't need his money, just peace and for my son to live in a proper and healthy environment.
Is Hotfooting my son from this man an option or Cut and Clear?
Please do not, and I beg you- refer to the courts here because it will not help.- this could drag on for months unless I act fast.
Thank you

Peppermint

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 pm

--peppermint,

Do not Hot foot your son.

That said; you can use Cut and Clear to remove any lingering attachment your son may have to him. Healing products, and Crucible of Courage, could help rebuild your son's confidence and sense of well-being.

If you don't need to have contact with the man, hot foot him.

If you have the opportunity, you could get the man into a vinegar jar, along with whatever social worker or magistrate makes decisions about the situation. You could add in some Inflammatory Confusion products and herbs. That could serve to tarnish his silver tongue, and keep things from going so smoothly for him.

I would also encourage you to post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League, both for the resolution of the situation, and for your son's overall condition.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:55 am

Thank you so much Dr Hob.

I did post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League in January and they have not stopped praying for me! Such wonderful people.
I get a 'notification' at least twice a week and feel blessed by them!

peppermint

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:32 am

That is merely one of the amazing aspects of submitting prayers to the CSL; the ongoing out-pour of prayers specifically aimed at your concern. The further into the CSL that you find yourself participating, the more it will begin to spread out into your own life. The crystal gazing work that I started to do around the time I started participating in the Crystal Silence League has just helped me become a stronger reader. The benefits of the group are magnified with each step! :)
Joseph Magnuson

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:34 pm

I started my Hotfoot spell against my husband & his meth head gf a couple days ago, using extra black candles because LM always sends a more than generous amount of spellcasting supplies in their kits. Anyway, it's already working! I also have a vinegar jar going against them AND I did a freezer spell on her :)
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,
WONDERFUL!
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:35 am

so happy to hear that AlyssaH.
Love to hear this type of thing.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:57 am

I was EXHAUSTED yesterday! I took a break from burning the Hotfoot spell against my targets last night, I didn't have a choice, just didn't have the energy. I did shake their vinegar jar up real good though, lol.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,
Yes, sometimes when I do negative work, I get exhausted too.
That's why it's good to take a 13 herb bath afterwards: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
It cleanses my soul and it rejuvenates me.
So happy that you're doing such a grrrrrreat job!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:15 am

Hello, I am in the process of using the hot foot spell kit on 2 people. My question is, the kit says to burn the candles halfway and then use another candle the next night for 9 nights, what do I do with all the candles after I burn them halfway. Also, I would like to add the hotfoot powder to a bottle of water and pour it on the outside of the doorway or on the front door, but I was also thinking about adding it to an envelope and mailing it. The instructions say that this would be ok.
What are some experiences that you all have had with this spell?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue May 20, 2014 1:22 am

I find the spell very effective. I have hotfooted my neighbour, and although he hasn't left (he owns his house) he is never there. I never see him. Previous to hotfooting he was always around, pottering in the garden and the like.

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue May 20, 2014 5:25 am

How can I hotfoot some one's car? Can I put hot foot powder and goofer dust on car door handles?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, mags76 ,
Yes. you can do that! Good idea!
Here's a link about laying tricks. It'll give you more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri May 23, 2014 12:00 pm

I had been waiting to use my 13 herb bath until I was pretty much done with my curse work & finally I am done! I feel much better after doing the bath. I dressed two white candles in Blessing oil to step between as I exited & mixed some Blessing oil in with my body lotion. Ahhhh, so much better now! I think I will have to invest in a 13 day, 13 Herb Bath in the near future :)
HRCC Student #1989

Phoenixx
Foot track collected 2 days later

Unread post by Phoenixx » Sat May 24, 2014 7:51 am

I wanted to know if I collected/ swept up foot track dirt 2 days later is is still okay.. I been waiting for months to finally get something to collect to do hot foot track with on them and I totally forgot!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Foot track collected 2 days later

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 24, 2014 8:00 am

Hello Phoenix,

Have a lot of people walked over the area where you were going to pick up the foot track? If so I would say it would not work.

Peace~

Nathen

Phoenixx

Unread post by Phoenixx » Sat May 24, 2014 9:03 am

A few people have in the sidewalk.. Except on the walk way up to the gate, only the people that live here have walked on that area (3 ppl)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Well id not want to use a footprint that others may have stepped in because it will also include them in the work.. and may cause mixed results. you could always dress items and wash their steps with hot foot water to get rid of em too
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Phoenixx

Unread post by Phoenixx » Mon May 26, 2014 6:40 pm

How do you make hot foot water?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 27, 2014 1:19 pm

I would use the oil or war water which LM sells
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”