Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Spell Kit Question and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Tolis

Hot Foot Spell Kit Question and Answers

Unread post by Tolis » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:11 am

Hello Cat, hello to everybody in Lucky Mojo Curio CO

I've bought the Hot Foot Spell Kit, and I have a question on the text of instructions.
It is written: "During the 9 nights you burn the candles, you will work the spell itself."
My english is not enough to understand the meaning of this sentence. Does it mean I must work only this spell and not also another, or what? Could you explain?

Thank you!

Literarylioness

Re: Question about Hot Foot spell Kit

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 am

Tolis wrote:I've bought the Hot Foot Spell Kit, and I have a question on the text of instructions.
It is written: "During the 9 nights you burn the candles, you will work the spell itself."
My english is not enough to understand the meaning of this sentence. Does it mean I must work only this spell and not also another, or what? Could you explain?

It means you will be conducting the spell, I would keep myself clean while I was doing a Hot Foot Spell.

Good luck!

Mary

Tolis

Unread post by Tolis » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Sorry, still it is not clear for me what "you will work the spell itself" means.

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:04 am

Hi Tolis

It just means that you will be working the spell over the next 9 nights.
As for working with other spells along side this one will be up to you, there
are other posts on this forum that will tell you to clean your alter after doing
any enemy work such as hotfoot, before going on to do a more positive work.
I would reccomend that you read all topics on the forum which have the heading alter
in it

Brian

Javi623

Keep her exboyfriend away!!!

Unread post by Javi623 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Broke up with my ex close to 2 months now. I did a intranquil spirit spell which im gonna follow with a honey jar spell and then a reconcilation kit.
Only one problem, Her ex boyfriend comes out of jail at the end of march!!
She has confessed to me that she loves me more than him, that she was inlove with me, but that she loves him too because he will always be a friend and they were highschool sweethearts and together on and off for about 4 years...but had reassured she isnt "IN LOVE" with him any longer.

When i asked if she will get back with him.....she said she has no intention too but that she has no idea because she cant tell the future.

IS THERE A SPELL I CAN CAST THAT WILL KEEP THEM APART SO THAT WHEN HE DOES COME OUT OF JAIL IN MARCH THEY DONT END UP HOOKING UP?
I NEED TO CAST THIS SPELL SO THAT MY RECONCILATION SPELL WORKS PERFECTLY.

ANY SUGGESTIONS GUYS? NEED MAJOR HELP

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Keep her exboyfriend away!!!

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm

You can hotfoot him so that he goes roaming restlessly and stays away from you. You can freeze him out of her life, or if you feel particularly nasty, you can keep him in jail.

LM has a wonderful hotfoot kit that you can look into for a situation like this.

For a freezer box simply take his personal concern put in a bottle with water, vinegar, Red Peppers, Black Peppers, Salt and a condition oil of your choice and freeze it.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Wow thanks for all the info....but I'm still a tiny bit confused.

Can I use the hotfoot from lucky mojo to keep him aways from her?
And let say I was feeling a LIL BIT NASTY AND WANTED HIM TO STAY IN JAIL A LITTLE BIT LONGER.....WHICH SPELL WILL DO THE TRICK??

I not a bad person but he is just a real bad influence....he sells drugs and even heard he shot someone and that why he is in jail and why she broke up with him......I just don't want him no where near her.

And wat do u mean by "a condition oil"

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Condition oil is another term for the magical oils as you see on LM. They address certain conditions.

You can absolutely use the hotfoot kit from LM. I highly recommend it as it comes with everything you need and full instructions.

While I am not shy about giving out some of the crossing and justice conjure I know, I rarely give out death conjure or conjure that force people to stay in jail and never lightly. If you feel that is the route to go, get a reading then do a bit of research or perhaps someone else will give some tips on that.

good luck!

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Ok thanks conjure man.

U mentioned earlier for the freezer box...to take "his personal concern" and put it in a bottle. Wat do u mean by "personal concern"? Sorry extremely new to this.

Do you do readings? And would you be able to keep him in jail and do the work for me?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:21 pm

A personal concern is anything with a link to the target. It acts as your trace to them. It can be a piece of hair, clothing, a name, a picture etc.

If you wish to get a reading or look for a worker to take your work may I recommend the AIRR website. www.readersandrootworkers.org there are several workers with a hand for justice like Miss Robin, for example.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 am

OK... FOR THE FREEZER SPELL, CONJURE MAN U PRETTY MUCH GAVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE ONE....

....HOW DO YOU MAKE A VINEGAR JAR SPELL?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:08 am

Javi623 wrote:OK... FOR THE FREEZER SPELL, CONJURE MAN U PRETTY MUCH GAVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE ONE....

....HOW DO YOU MAKE A VINEGAR JAR SPELL?

I'm not ConjureMan but I can answer this. First please stop typing in all caps, its hard to read and is against the rules. Secondly, do a forum search on vinegar jars, its been talked to death on here. There is a search bar at the top right of the page.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 am

There are many methods of a vinegar jar but it usually includes the personal concerns toss into a jar with vinegar (or war water etc), Red peppers, Black peppers (and other herbs to bring about the conditions you seek: Poppy seeds for confusion..), pins, needles, nails, (other sharp objects of your choice) some also add a bit of a condition oil and powders. Stopper it and work the jar through burning candles or shaking it. There are some great idea on this forums on what to include in a vinegar jar and reading up on some of the herbs can give you an idea on what you want to include.

You can also look at LM bottle kits which has a break up bottle which you can use for the same effect. Simply add your personal concern into it along with vinegar and you'll be set. Good luck

Tolis

Unread post by Tolis » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Thank you, Mary and Brian, for your help!

stelselv

Hot foot spell kit Inquiry

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 pm

I am interested in the buying the hot foot spell kit,
Has anyone done a hot foot spell kit :?: :?: please share with me some info..
how many days does it take to do the spell, can it be done in one day :?: :?:
how to dispose the remains?? River, crossroad or burial :?: :?: this answer is very important, because i can't bury any remains..

i have read the website below.. thanks
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Appreciate your reply.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot foot spell kit Inquiry

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Here is some discussion on hot foot until someone with experience posts question-about-hot-foot-spell-kit-t901.html

You may want to do a forum search for others.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Work on it for 9 days, and send it down the river. If you cannot send it down the river, then get the remains away from you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 am

thanks JW for the thread, i could not find it, earlier... and thanks STSK7, I can send it down the river...

marrrio

Hot Foot for a family who live away

Unread post by marrrio » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Hello,

I hope some of you would be able to give me advice. I got the Hot Foot kit for a specific purpose: a family of two have been crossing me on a regular basis for the past 18 months, re-doing whatever spell they are using each month around new moon. Their spell is for financial and career ruin. With good advice here (starsinthesky, thanks!), I did two mirror boxes-- I haven't buried them in a graveyard, but they seem to be working as the attacks are less intense.

What is the best way to use this spell kit (or perhaps you could recommend another?) to get them out of my life? First, they live away, so I can't apply the kit physically to their surroundings-- how do i get around that? Second, can I inscribe both names on the candles I am supposed to burn?

Any help would be much appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hot Foot for a family who live away

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Yes, inscribe both names on the candle. If you cannot get the powder to where they live and sprinkle it, i suggest that you mail it anonymously from another city (not your own). Do not hand-write the address, type and print it on the computer. Wear gloves to keep your fingerprints off the papers.

SPL-KIT-HOTF
Hot Foot Spell Kit
$50.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

marrrio

Unread post by marrrio » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 am

Thank you Catherine! Two clarifying questions:
1) the targets for the hot foot spell live abroad. Can I do the procedure for 9 days at home and then go back to their country and deliver the powder-- since I have a vacation trip of 10 days, there will be a likely gap of around a week between finishing the procedures and mailing the dust. Is that an issue?
(2) the gloves are used, so that I don't touch the powder, right?

thanks again!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 pm

The gloves are to make sure that you do not get any fingerprints which would connect you back to the spell work. Getting powders on you is not really a big deal and will not harm you because its not your intentions. However, you should wash it off with florida water or ammonia.

gemini

Unread post by gemini » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 am

Would a hotfoot candle suffice? The woman i would like to pour this on is in a different state and i don't know her address :(

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:03 am

gemini wrote:Would a hotfoot candle suffice? The woman i would like to pour this on is in a different state and i don't know her address :(

Sure. For best resulkts, you should look into setting a light yourself, but have Lucky Mojo back you with one on their altar to burn simultaneously.

gemini

Unread post by gemini » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:49 pm

perfect. that and what if i want to get her away from some one I know. Same thing? except i'll give LM staff the persons involved? by extension she won't be out of my life unless she is out of my good friends life too :\

SoulOfaPoet

Hot Footing and a Honey Jar

Unread post by SoulOfaPoet » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 pm

I have a couple of questions,

1) Currently I am working a vinegar jar on my exboyfriend (current roomate) and his girlfriend. I obviously want his current girlfriend gone, I am sick of her coming down from Boston every weekend to stay at our apartment. Would hot footing work in this situation? I have some hot foot powders and she keeps and extra toothbrush now at my apartment, would sprinkling the powders on the handle of the toothbrush do anything? Otherwise I don't really know how to hot foot person. :?:

2) I want to start a honey jar to help sweeten him towards me, we get into small arguments every now and then but we are very close and still very much like best friends, would I still do a reconciliation honey jar seeing as he and I are still on good terms? I obviously want to be the love interest in his life, I just am not sure if the reconciliatioin honey jar is the best, or could I do that and add other oils or sachet powders such as "Come to me" "Follow me Boy" or "Love Me"? Then alternate between burning pink and red candles?

Thank you in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hot Footing and a Honey Jar

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 pm

1) The vinegar jar, if made correctly, should cause them to quarrel. You can then Hot Foot her with contact powders, but the name Hot FOOT tells you that spinkling the powders on her toothbrush handle is not where it's at. You want to get the powder in her shoes or socks. Read the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Hot Foot spiritual supplies and how to use them here:

Hot Foot: http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

2) Reconciliation will stop the fighting, but it is not in and of iself the "love of you life" type product. You can blend and mix items - Reconciliation plus Fire of Love plus Return to Me, for instance. Try this one:

SPL-HON-RECO Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Reconciliation & Return, Heal Emotional Distance $20.00

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

SoulOfaPoet

Unread post by SoulOfaPoet » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 pm

I bought the break up spell kit as the basis for my vinegar jar and add a few other things to it (red pepper, black pepper, a picture of the two of them torn apart, etc.) The thing is, even though she comes over I tend to leave the apartment because I feel uncomfortable or just stay in my room so I don't really see how I can sprinkle the powder in her shoe or something like that, but I understood that she needs to walk in it I just wasn't sure if her coming into contact with the powder another way would work. I thought about sprinkling it on my roomate's floor when I know she will be coming over, but I don't want him to step in it and have it start effecting him or even myself. Is there another way or variation of being able to do this. The girl and I have never been friends or gotten along and have known each other for 8 years or so and frankly I want her gone.

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:59 am

I wouldn't worry about the hotfoot affecting others; your intent of getting her to leave will focus the great majority on her.

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 am

When she comes over you leave? So, why not sprinkle the Hot Foot powder in the doorway and in the hallway - walking backwards and focusing only on her?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:50 am

You could clean the carpets and ask your roommate to ensure that everyone takes their shoes off by the door and walks either in socks or barefoot. This would leave her shoes by the door where you could easily sprinkle on your way out.

CopperFox

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:39 am

Since she stays for the weekend, I presume she showers while she's there. If you don't have rugs in your bathroom already, go purchase an inexpensive rug to place in front of the shower or tub. Sprinkle Hotfoot powders all over the rug and work them in with your fingers. That way she's sure to step in the powders when exiting the shower.

Bathrooms in general are a good place for laying tricks when you want your target to step into something with bare feet.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:45 am

Great idea for laying sneaky tricks CopperFox...

freegirl

Hot Foot Bottle Spell

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:49 pm

My rootworker suggested I could put the dollbaby into a hot foot bottle... I understand I can add hotfoot powder, etc., but what else? I looked on the LM site and didn't find a hot foot bottle kit per se, can a break up bottle kit be used that way to send one away, or should I just make it from scratch?

THANKS!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot foot bottle?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:34 pm

I would make one from scratch because the lucky mojo bottle may not be big enough for a baby doll. Hot foot powder, red pepper, black salt, knot weed, goofer dust, sulphur, pins, needles, broken glass, and rusty nails are all good things to be in the jar. I would fill it up with vinegar, and bind the doll.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:23 pm

I personally wouldn't add Knotweed as it's aimed more towards tying things down. Not saying it can't be done, but I personally wouldn't use it. Technically the powder already has most of these ingredients, but adding each herb can help add the overall effect as you call on each of their spirits to aid you.

Toss in your hotfoot powder, Red Pepper (to set fire to their heels), Salt, Black Pepper, Asafoetida (to banish them like the disease that they are), Nails, Graveyard dirt, and Four Theives Vinegar or vinegar. Shake the bottle up, then toss it into a river over your left shoulder while praying for that person to be removed from your life.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Adding in knot weed is great for tying someone down...restricting their movements, and sending them on their way when used with other ingredients.. On page 120 in Cat's book HHRM, is another example of how you can use knot weed to send someone away, and stop an enemy or someone bothering you making them unable to defend themselves to get them away.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:00 pm

*nods* Yup, Knotweed is great for restricting, binding, and tying things/people down. I add it when I want to keep someone from moving against me etc.

In the spell you mentioned, the Knotweed is used to restrict a persons luck, make it decrease, hence why it is used with a gambling/luck herb Devil's Shoe String. They are sent away by having the the packet tossed into a river. It's that final traditional act of tossing into the river that moves the person away. Knotweed in my opinion isn't a hotfoot herb per se, but I'm sure it can be used effectively nonetheless, especially if you've asked the herb if it can be used in that manner.

The addition of Knotweed to a bottle spell can keep your target from acting against you, keep them tied up and restricted as you toss them out of your life by letting the river take them away.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 pm

Oh I agree its not a hot foot herb, but definitely its easier to move someone when they are restricted from defending themselves against you as I stated. Its easier to get someone away from you when they are bonded, and restricted, than when they are giving up a fight. I understood in the spell that I referenced its the act of the river that takes it away not the herb, but in this case since she wants to use hot foot it will help even more so to get the person away.

Its just an option with or without it...all these herbs..especially asafoetida (stinky but a favorite of mine) will do the trick.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Certainly! Its a lovely addition :-)

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:01 am

Thanks so much, this is very helpful! any thoughts on where I might find a bottle I can get a baby in? It would need a wide neck! will a jar also work?

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:26 am

what about the curios like human tooth, snake shed? too strong?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:19 pm

I would definitely use a jar. Like an old jelly jar or something. It doesnt have to be huge like a mayo jar, but just big enough for your baby doll.

Snake shed is in the goofer dust, but if you want to go right ahead, and I like the human tooth. That's a nice touch, and will go nicely if you include sharp things like nails and broken glass.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Thanks, that's very helpful!

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:17 pm

does it matter what bottle is used? I have a plastic bottle that held truffles (it was a water bottle) from a wedding I went to that is the right size-- but would the energy be too happy? would a jam jar be too sweet? The plastic water bottle is in many ways ideal, the right size and everything.

What do you think?

never mind-- just realized the bottle has a heart and the names of the couple getting married so NO it won't make a good hotfoot bottle!

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Just use any old jar, as long as it's clean it won't matter what it was for originally. (Other than the heart and names of the couple since that's still on there)

Sebastien

Re: Hot Foot Bottle Spell

Unread post by Sebastien » Wed May 19, 2010 9:27 pm

When it comes to tossing the bottle in a river and the person you wanna get rid of lives in another town and it is used to hot foot them away from someone who lives in the same town as them or is their partner, do the same principals apply? I mean would I travel to their town and toss the bottle in a river since its to get them away from someone else and not me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 21, 2010 6:20 am

Doesn't matter. I lived in a different COUNTRY than someone, so there was no way I could get to their town to dispose of the bottle. I disposed of it in my own country and it was fine.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Fri May 21, 2010 6:39 am

if you use a glass jar or bottle - do you throw the whole thing in the river - or do you pour the content into the river and dispose of the jar in a recycle bin? Also the candle wax, does that go with the jar also in the river?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 21, 2010 6:53 am

Keep it in the jar - the river carries it away from you.

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon May 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Hi,

I hope it's appropriate to piggy back my question onto this thread...

if you wanted to make a bottle spell, sort of a hot foot, but with added "effects", is it okay to combine liquids (like say LM condition oils) with LM sachet powders? Or should you stick with using only the oils in the bottle? I am wondering if it is okay that the ingredients won't properly mix together?

Thanks for any help you may want to give.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 4:38 pm

You can use condition products in a bottle spell.

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Will this also work if I want to prepare a hot foot bottle to get rid of my husband's friend?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 am

yes.

AmaSarah
Hot foot jar, disposal in still vs. running water

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi, I created a hotfoot jar to get a girl away from my ex. I understand you should throw it in running water to symbolize the person moving out of your life but what about this... My ex has received a job transfer overseas. There is a chance this girl may receive the same job transfer. I would like to throw the bottle in a still body of water in our home city instead symbolizing that she stay put and let my ex go to the new country on his own.

Will that work? thanks

(oh, In case anyone suggests burying it at her doorstep, we live in a city in apartment buildings.)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot foot jar, disposal in still vs. running water

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:48 pm

The running water will also symbolize getting her out of your life - and it's not just symbolism, it is the energy of the running water itself that is part of the magic. This is washing someone out of your life. Running water is still the best option, in my opinion.

However, if you live in the same city as her then you could break the jar under her car wheels, as a modern form of foot track magic.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:53 pm

ah, I see. thank you. running water it is...

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 am

So I threw the bottle over my left shoulder down into a river while standing on a bridge that crosses over it. The river is far down below. When I threw the bottle I heard a thud instead of a splash. I stood there thinking I must have hit the river bank instead of the river. But I walked away because you're not supposed to look back. An hour later and not being able to stand the thought of that bottle sitting on the river bank, I went to check that the bottle did indeed make it into the river.

Does this constitute looking back and do I now need to start over? thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:46 am

That was a classic case of "looking back." If you don't trust your own work, how can it come to pass?

SPL-KIT-HOTF
Hot Foot Spell Kit
$50.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:50 am

My first trick involved the 'looking back' cause I felt something had gone wrong, and I learned from the situation, never look back.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”