Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 am

You should start with a reading if you've had problems manifesting results in the past.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:53 pm

I have to send a letter to a target I am hotfooting. Everything I have read advises sending anonymous dressed letters to a hotfoot target. I assume it is because of the strong scent of the products - not wanting the target to suspect anything. I have oil, incense, and powder. Can I still add some hotfoot to the no anonymous letter, or am I missing something here?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:04 pm

iv also dressed news papers with it and threw it on their porch to get it in the home, or send junk mail to their homes. be creative. good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 am

I am not sure I wrote my question out clearly. I just so happen to need to send a demand letter to a person I happen to be hotfooting, I am preparing to sue the target (again, new suit, same behavior, different incident, long story....) These letters of course would have my name as sender and return address, etc. all over them. Since these items are not anonymous, should I dress them with hotfoot supplies?
I plan to send the target some junk as well, but I am sure he will probably just throw the junk away, while he will have to read, and therefore have more contact with, the demand letter I will be sending him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:01 am

I think that will be fine as long as he doesnt detect the powders with the letters with your name on them. I think thats why people would rather do it anonymously, but if you do it good enough where there person can't detect the oils then that should be fine. My question is if you are going to sue this person shouldn't you want to do something like inflammatory of confusion, crossing, or something to that effect so that he loses the case? The hotfoot could still work but I am not sure what you are hot footing them for...to get out of your life, your home, place of business? Or is this to get them from being able to show up to the court room? I would use this in additon to a freezer jar if possible.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 am

Thanks, Stars - exactly what I needed to know, and to j82, I hadn't even thought about newspapers! To answer Stars other questions, I am dealing with a seriously irrational target, and a long convoluted history with them. I contacted an AIRR worker, and hotfooting is my best course of action right now. The bigger issue really isn't the latest little piece, leading to the lawsuit - that is just one more little symptom of the overall problem.
As for the courts stuff, I really don't feel a need to do any work on this aspect - it is that open and shut. The last time I sued him he responded that I was right - basically agreed to it, thereby strengthening my case for when he turned around and did it again. Even if he disagrees, he is so flagrantly wrong, he will lose. No need to waste the energy and resources on spell work for court right now.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:54 am

Well, i know you think it might be open and shut, which it very well might be. But strange things happen so I would still do something even if its just a vigil light for the courtcase stuff. Id rather be safe than sorry.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi guys,

Has anyone had any experience with a Hot Foot Candle & Vinegar Jar?

My rootworker has done these for me to get another guy away from my girl / stop any attraction.. any idea as to how long it would take to see results? Just a rough indication.. weeks, months? etc..

Thank you

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:23 pm

No. We can't really say because every situation is different. A very general rule of thumb is three days for a sign, three weeks for movement and three months for results, but thats just a rule of thumb.
HRCC Student #1559

Ms_B_2

Unread post by Ms_B_2 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Real simple.

My brother and I live together and his girlfriend lives in another state but is coming to visit. He really loves her but I just can't stand her. She is disrespectful to me and I don't want her in my house but he's really in-love. Can I hot-foot her without breaking them up? What would happen if I hot foot her while she's visiting?

Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm

I think it would be wise for you to ask your rootworker to see if they can give you a time through the reading. With that said, ive noticed that we are starting to get preoccupied with how fast something is going to work. That is fine, but you do not want it to be a ridiculously fast break up anyways. Why? Because quick break ups allow for people to come back together, and enough damage has not been done to savage ties. You do not want a fast break up it just will allow them to come back together, and the results will not last. Not to mention, when I was in this spot, I didn't care how fast they broke up as long as they did break up. Timing should not drive the work, it should be the movement that drives the work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 pm

I would do a freezer jar which you can look up on the forum to see how to do one. You need to freezer her in place where she is. If she still comes to visit, you hot footing her is only going to send her back home, which would happen regardless if you do the hot foot or not because she is just visiting.

ANd yes you can hot foot someone without breaking them up.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Very true.. They are not together as such.. but i guess you could call it a 'budding relationship'.... I was trying to close the door on them before they got off the ground so to speak... I know the above work will do that, im just not very patient when it comes to someone i love..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Just continue to work. Do not get wrapped up in "is it working yet?" Chances are they are already arguing or going to start to argue, but you are not going to always be able to monitor that on a mundane level. I know it is hard to be patient, but be confident in your work or the work being done on your behalf. You can always do something else to further back up the hot foot spell.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Thanks, im tryn to be confident.. having said that the work only started about 5 days ago... what else can i do to back up the hot foot?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm

I personally would wait to see how it goes with this hot foot, and give it adequate time to work. But you could make a doll for the target, and get a red candle dressed with hot foot oil/powder, red pepper, bend over powder/oil and some sulphur. Then you are going to take the doll and slightly burn it in the fire...putting fire to their feet so that they will move away from the person you want. Dispose of the doll in a river, send it far away in the mail, or put it in a graveyard.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:59 am

The other way to work this situation is with a peaceful home type honey jar.
If he really loves her and if you think they are headed towards marriage one day then you are going to want to get to a place with her where you can at least tolerate her for the sake of your brother and your own peace of mind. In-laws often have issues with one another and I always recommend that you try to sweeten the situation before going with edgier work. If there are a specific set of things that she does that makes you crazy you can even include those in your petition--ask that she lighten up on them or lose them all together and that you feel more loving and tolerant of her. Of course, if the relationship does not seem headed towards long-term commitment or marriage then a hot foot spell or freezer spell is a good way to go.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 am

If your intention is to keep her from your house, then I may approach things differently.

First, Hotfoot is aimed specifically as setting fire to her heels and getting her out of your life. This may not always cause a break up since your brother may follow her, but it will send her roaming, or running far off.

A freezer spell may freezer her out of your life or keep her where she is, but may cool out things between them too.

Since your ultimate intention is not to impact their relationship, but to simply keep her from your home then I'd bar her way into your house. Take some Salt, Black pepper, and Barberry and sprinkle this across your doorway while calling out her name and demanding that she is unable to enter your house, or walk over your threshold. There are other similar methods of barring someone that you can attempt as well. Good luck.

Salt: http://www.herb-magic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html
Black pepper: http://www.herb-magic.com/pepper-black.html
Barberry: http://www.herb-magic.com/barberry.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 am

Follow all instructions given to you by Stars... and I'll add one more thing:
You MUST have confidence in your work. I know some of this is/might be new, but you can do it!!! :)

Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:17 am

Is there a way to hot foot someone at a distance and when i have none of their personal effects ?
I want my nephew to leave our home, which is overseas . my mom lives there and i do have her personal effects, and i want to hotfoot him out of that place and even town, and my mom to have the spine to tell him to get lost and fend for himself..what would be the best route to go with?
This is a urgent situation but i dont want to go in all the drama and all the real danger to my mom if he stays there with his girlfreind , i really need some advice from the goood people here!
thx!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:09 am

Yes you can work it from a distance, and I would get a hot foot spell kit for that to ensure you have everything you need.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

In addition you need to get a fiery wall of protection spell kit if you think your mother is in danger

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 am

If you need to give your mom some help in standing up to your nephew then I'd recommend working with Crucible of Courage. This way she is not afraid to tell him what needs to be said, but if you want her to specifically kick him out you'll need some influence work.

The Hot Foot kit is a great way to go with send your nephew away.

Crucible of Courage: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:51 am

Straight to the point, my husband has a girl whose a friend that he is a little too close to. They are so close that it sickens me and makes me irate when I see them together. He takes pictures with her and holds her closer than he holds me, and also kisses her affectionately on face i.e. forehead, cheek, "plutonically" (bull plop if you asked me) and many keep saying that her and him make a better couple including his family members, who never approved of our marriage in the first place.

This girl has told him to divorce me and even went as far to say that she had books on how to do it. She texts him frequently and calls him and talks crap on me and it makes me feel like a damn fool. She and him weren't friends for a few years because of an argument but thanks to stinking facebook they reconnected right when our marriage was getting off the ground.

We are newlyweds. Ever since he got out of training she has been riding his hip, trying to give him advice on marriage when she knows NOTHING about it. My whole thing is, if a person hasn't been married themselves, or who only hears one side of story, has no right to give what they think is good advice! Well, the bad people like her at least! :x

I also want to say that my husband is in the military and deployed recently and filled out some paperwork for her to be in charge of the finances but I'm allowed an "allowance" every month because the army makes it mandatory he has to support me. However, it's this homewrecker that's dispersing the money into my account, at her own pace, might I add, and all the bills are sent to my house!

She also snuck to go see him over the weekend on the base that he was staying at before he deployed, a trip that I found out she was planning for weeks! I know she swayed my husband to do this! I am not a child, I should be equal shareholder for the bills not his best friend. I want my husband back and focused on me. This is NOT normal.

His family is apathetic towards me and I am not on good terms with them because they are not happy with our marriage. His father is racist, and his sister used to like me, until an altercation occurred because his father attacked me physically for being in the house. Suddenly since then I have become the pariah because I tried to defend myself from being slapped.

What I am asking is how to take my rightful place as wife again and to get the respect I deserve as wife from his family and from this trick, and to thus, make her and him stop talking for a very very long time. I want to be the only woman in his life besides his mother. I am not comfortable being babysat financially by a girl that is younger than me and am unsure if she is taking some of the money herself in pocket.

I do my own readings of cards that are accurate and I have done a red candle spell that fixed him on giving me his money and I want this girl and any other potential haters and rivals to back off. There were a few threats to my marriage with two other women who I froze and they are gone. However, I put this girl on ice and she is still around. I want her gone! My freezer bindings work for everyone else except on this h.w.b. (home wrecking bit**).

I am familiar with some of Harry Hyatt's interviews with rootworkers of the 1930s, but I don't know what spell would suffice this situation. Any advice?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:07 am

You mention that you have done freezer spells on her, but have you done hot footing work on her? That would be my first suggestion. Also, you should create a two honey jars: one that is a marriage and love honey jar for yourself and your husband and one that is a peaceful home/family type honey jar for his extended family since some of the members have an issue with you. His sister and father are not going to go away and if they did that would hurt him, so work a honey jar that will at least encourage everyone to be civil to one another.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Finally, it sounds like you have read the situation yourself and believe your readings to be accurate, but I am a professional reader and if it were me I would go get a second opinion on this situation from a reader I trusted because you are right, this does not sound "normal" and there may be more involved in their relationship than is immediately obvious.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

light33

Unread post by light33 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Hi Pretty:

Im so sorry to hear this. It seems like to me u are third party in your own marriage. Did you confront your hubby about the situation. I mean he plays a big part into how ur marriage works. I think u need to voice your opinion. I do agree that ur hubby does need to have you in control of ur finances if your away. and you need to check the home wrecking bitch. i dont know spells but i do know that u need to remind her who has the ring on the finger.

Good luck to u.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:06 pm

My heart goes out to you. There is nothing worse than a third party sticking their nose in someone else's marriage. I'm not sure what branch of the military your husband is in but I do know that as far as the Marine Corp goes they are very strict on their Code of Conduct. Extra marital affairs are stictly forbidden to the point that if you get caught they will demote your rank or worse depending on the circumstances. I'm not saying your husband is doing that but if he is and he values his career that's something he needs to think about.

I agree with Miss Bri in that I would hot foot that HWB out of my marriage. And I don't know what others' thoughts are on this but I would also work a vinegar jar on the two of them or some inflammatory confusion to break the bond between them and make them fight. You can also work with St Martha as she is known for bringing husband's under control.

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Yes, do burn a Crucible of Courage candle on your mother. The Hot Foot kit is a great idea, too, but -- I once managed to hotfoot someone with a homemade reversing candle dressed with Hot Foot oil. No personal concerns, either. Took about ten days.

Now, I was able to throw some Hot Foot powder where he walked. You might send something to your nephew, dressed lightly with the powder (on letters or papers, or anything where oil would leave a stain) or the oil (on things powder won't stick to).

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:11 am

I know as a Navy Wife, my husband could have someone else be responsible for some things, however as his WIFE, I get full power of attorney. I handle financial stuff, etc. The Corps should have a legal office you can go into and ask them for advice, free of charge. Just make sure to call ahead and make an appointment and take any paperwork you have proving she's actually in charge of the finances. Especially anything that shows she's slow in giving you your due and it's now affecting you adversely. He WILL get in trouble for that.

Also consider contacting his command. At the very least he will be called in to explain himself and his command will be on alert for his potential infidelity and poor treatment of you. Add that to some conjures and it could be enough to get him to break off contact with her on his own and give you back full control of your finances.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 am

faith, it's funny you mention the inflammatory confusion. That very same thing crossed my mind about 1/2 hour ago, however, would it cause more harm than good because my husband gets confused enough as it is, and since this broad came along he has been saying "i don't know" a lot to me. What would be the effect? I found it here on lucky mojo but there are no spells associated with it.

I have heard of the vinegar jar to sour affairs and to make them fuss and that's exactly what I want, maybe put the inflammatory confusion into the vinegar? She has caused my husband and I to fight on many occasions and I am sick of hearing her name. I should kick her out of the equation and I should implement the honey jars for those directly related to us, his family because they are in our marriage for life. >_<

I have worked with Saint Martha before, she is amazing and I gave homage to her on Tuesdays, I also have an altar set up with her colors.

How do I do the hotfoot spell without running water, however? I live in a desert and the nearest water stream is hours away. I also don't know where the b**** lives so where would I dispose of the remains?

Maljen, I know that for a fact. I have POA and I should exercise it without her/him knowing and get everything changed back. He has been saying that he would get in trouble for infidelity and he doesnt want to be caught doing something to get him discharged or his rank taken. I am a skeptic and I never trust other women especially when they are this close to the men I am with. I do not want her to lure him. She recently broke up with her bf who was also her babys father, and I am wondering if she is trying to use my husband as a means to pay her bills and to be her new baby daddy for lack of a better term. While she was with her ex she avoided my husband for several years, and since she broke up with her ex and sees that my husband is with me she wants to invade my territory. I want to also give her a falling out with his family because they adore her and despise me. Hopefully the honey jar will get them to soften up on me a little.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am

If he's scared, he's doing something. Hate to say that, something sounds fishy there. I'd go to legal with your Power of Attorney and see exactly what it covers. POAs can vary broadly. Even though my husband was already cheating when he was home on leave, he did give me full POA. Once you find out everything that's covered, I'd call your husband. Tell him this thing is screwing up and not giving you money that you are LEGALLY entitled to, and she is not, on time and it is having an negative impact on you and your joint finances. Make it very clear to him while you are talking to him that if she is not removed and you don't get full control back while he's gone, you WILL take it to his command. I'm sure you're already aware, no matter the branch, the military does no screw around with servicemen or women who do not take care of their families. Period. BIIIIIIIIG no-no.

I'd think using some Essence of Bend Over on candles while talking to him, anointing your phone with it, perhaps anointing a picture as well, between the candles and with the petition that you DEMAND he give you full financial control back. Then do Crown of Success for you, and although I've not yet tried it, I Can, You Can't products sound like they might be right up your alley for dealing with this homewrecking bint.

As for the in-laws, Stop Gossip products, along with a honey jar to sweeten them after you shut them up.

ConjureMan posted a neat little conjure a while back where you make a 'cigarette' using hot peppers and pictures of your targets. Then you heat them up in a pan, repeatedly. I used it with some success with my husband and his skank (while they were in the same city, it was very hard to chip away at their bond, but now that they are separated by 3000 miles it's becoming MUCH easier! :) )......give me a couple of minutes to find it and I'll post the link to the original thread.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:34 am

Here's the thread I just mentioned. CM's idea is the third or fourth post down. I just fell in love with that idea, very simple and very effective!

to-cause-discord,-fights,-enmity--t3787.html

What I did was make a cigarette each for my husband and the skank, then repeatedly over the course of several days, heat them up, shake them in the pan, let cool down and repeat several hours later. I know it worked on him as he was generally snippy and unpleasant when I'd talk to him when that was being done. I'm assuming from phone records she was too, as they weren't texting one another nearly as much. :twisted:

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 pm

I've never used the Imflammatory Confusion so maybe one of the more experienced workers can elaborate on it more.

As far as your husband goes though, I would definitely put my foot down and let him know that you WILL NOT be treated as the third party in your own marriage and if it continues he will pay the consequences. And I won't tell you what I'd do to her, lol. Anyhow though, I'd definitely get a reading on this to find out exactly what she's up to.

Also you can search the forum for a moving candle spell. It might do some good to move her away from your husband and toward someone else.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:22 pm

I second Miss Bri's suggestions. Remember that you are in the right and the relationship that between your husband and this girl is definately crossing a line. A reading with a reputable reader from www.readersandrootworkers.org can help you find out the best course of action to end this relationship and also help bring your husband back to treating you as his wife.

A honey jar for him with products aimed at securing committment. A honey jar for the family to gain their support. A moving candle spell aimed at drawing him away from her and closer to you and finally a good old-fashioned hot foot to send her packing.

Look into working with herbs like Rosemary which gives a wife the upper hand in the relationship: http://www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 pm

I absolutely LOVE all of these suggestions. LOVE. I have some peppers and will be doing the pan! That idea sounds brilliant!! Maljen, I will in fact make him aware that her in charge of this stuff is out of line. I wrote him an email and I definitely will take it up with his command because it is in fact, my legal right, to be in charge of these things while he is away. The POA, I read over it, puts me in charge of everything and every circumstance, it wasn't general and its my time and my right as wife to take over. I would tell his command to watch this tramp also and I am going to make sure that statements are mailed to me so that I know exactly where our money is going! I have I dominate my man oil and I believe some essence of bend too.

I will also do the moving candle... which will definitely give a boost to the hot peppers. I researched it and love the symbolism of the scissors in back of her candle signifying the bit** will get cut up if she decides to cross the line again haha.

Stop gossip I will look into also and the honey jar once they see the good person I am and not use their ignorance towards me.

Thanks so much for the suggestions! :D

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:23 pm

The honey jar will help them see that. I'd start it sooner rather than later. And best of luck on everything!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 pm

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Pay Me products.

I'd like to suggest that during the time period that you are contacting the military authorities, you can burn a Pay Me vigil candle to keep everyone on board with the payment proposition.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:42 pm

I would see a lawyer. There are community property laws and they vary from state to state. I know that in California all income earned by either party during the marriage relationship is considered community property. Military is federal and may have whole different rules. Your situation does not sound good.

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Ok, now I REALLY need the bitch out, the trick had audacity to email me right now and ask for my account number so she can drop the funds into another bank and told me that my power of attorney has been revoked and that he gave it to her WTF?! She said she has a paper stating my POA is VOID and I never received any notification that this was true! She also emailed and spoke to him today and yesterday when I havent heard from him in days! So its obvious he avoids my emails on this matter! My husband is choosing to email her instead of me when Im worried sick he deployed?! So, I am not armed with POA like I thought and I am going to do everything EVERYTHING to make this home wrecking bitch disappear! I am livid!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm

As long as you are married you have POA I dont think he can take that from you, if something happens to him you are in charge, also as a boy who grew up in a military family id contact the military over this issue as well. though an obvious issue exist that he is cheating on you with her. not sure how you feel about that or can even handle it, me personally I walk with a cheater but each person is different. Bri's hotfoot is perfect, a break up spell from LM would work to cause them to fight and break it off. st. martha to dominate your man. id also have some break up and hot foot vigil candles lit while you do your work to back it up. im really sorry about your situation this women sounds like a jezebeel if I ever seen one. id get a reading on the situation and what to do it will be your best course of action. I wish you the best!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:57 am

J82, he can revoke the POA. Marriage doesn't mean you have automatic control over everything for a deployed spouse. Although he would have had to go to the legal detachment wherever he is and change it in person. He also would have had to have sent her the sealed/stamped original of that POA. I'm not sure where your husband is deployed, but it's a fair amount of legwork to do that, and I'm not sure he'd have had time to do it, especially without his command knowing what he's up to. Could be that she's lying to bully you.

Pretty, time to get his command involved. Do you know who your Ombudsman is? Or do you already have command phone and email contacts?

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Maljen, he filled out a bunch of paperwork the Friday before he deployed and that girl was with him, so he says, or he did it a few hours before her plane came in. That was the afternoon he completely ignored me because she was there. Who knows what she told him to do. I was told that there needed to be documentation sent to me that my POA was revoked, because I don't think the army would not inform the attorney in fact of what happened. Either way, I am angered, because I do not know if she is the new POA and why she would have a paper saying I have no POA when I received nothing. I still have my original document. Maybe he didnt mail to me the forms?

I don't have the number to his command but I sent an email this morning to someone in the division that he had to go to fill out his finance paperwork and I am sure that they can point me in the right direction. Now, thinking about it, which I included in the email, he receives a BAH, basic housing allowance for being married and for putting me up in a house while he is deployed. Because my POA was 'revoked" my appointment with the housing office had to be cancelled and he wouldn't send me his orders so that I can talk to someone in housing to explain. I have to live with my mother because of this. He has been oppositional to me ever since this girl came back into his life and is arrogant and cocky. So, that BAH isn't going towards a house or even an apartment, it is extra money in his pocket and that's 1,200 dollars that I don't even see that he spends on whatever he wants and I never see a dime. The girl had audacity to say that she will give me 600 a month, and said "it's not what you want. He gave me a responsibility and it's what he wants." I was pissed! I also believe that she is putting money aside to fund a divorce and convince him to file. She is sneaky like that and he has started to be sneaky too, and As sure as Jesus is God's Son I believe that, which is why she wanted to be in charge of the money. I hope to God I can get in touch with the right people to track him down, and if need be, cut his pay as punishment for not supporting his wife. All of that extra family separation pay should also be taken away. It's not about the money, I did fine before I met him, but it's the family ethic and that he doesn't want to honor the virtues that were supposed to have been upheld when he took his oath to military. My husband, after he and her emailed about what she emailed me, had nerve to write me, You are out of hand and out of control and also said I make him worry about home. My response was that he set up his own grave of problems before he deployed! I sent him sweet emails all week and he started to ignore them but suddenly when I spoke my mind he answered one back, but only because it involved his friends name! I tested this theory before when I texted him and he was ignoring me for hours so I brought up her name and suddenly the world came crashing on him! I'm sick of it!

I started my working last night to rid of this bit**. I am going to definitely do a pay me candle and talk to who I need to talk to. I am also going to start some domination work and asked Saint Martha for help last night, even though she is a Tuesday worker, but I will fervently pray to her every day with special attention on Tuesdays. After all, she was the home maker of the house and felt unappreciated.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Saint Martha is definately a wonderful saint for cases like this. She does not take well to husbands not doing their duty, nor to letting some outside woman walk over authority in your own relationship. She can set things right, if you approach her.

Make sure to follow up by speaking to the right authorities about your power of attorney.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Pretty, find out where the legal office is on the base, and then call to make an appointment with one of the legal officers there. When you go take not only your dependent ID, but marriage certificate, all the emails to and from your husband and yourself, and you and her. Take bank statements showing how little she's 'giving' to you. Also take your POA, even if it may not be valid anymore. In other words, TAKE EVERYTHING. Explain the the officer your husband is NOT doing his duty by you, and he is letting a non-spouse, non family member have control. They WILL contact his command, not him, but either his chief or his CO. And he will be called in to explain himself. If he's a scared as he claims, this is not something he's going to want. AT ALL. And his command higher ups will be not happy having to deal with his bullcrap right before a deployment.

Back all of this up with the things mentioned here...Pay Me, Crown of Success, I Can You Can't, Honey Jar, Hot Foot, Essence of Bend Over.

And find out who the Ombusdman is for the command. I'm not sure if that's what they're called in the Corps, but in the Navy, an Ombudsman is the wife of someone in the command, usually high up, who has gone through some fairly extensive training, and serves as the liasion between the wives, families, girlfriends, etc, and the command during a deployment. She will be able to help you with advice as well. You should be able to get her name and phone number or email from your Family Center (Navy calls them Fleet and Family centers, they're on base, usually close to where you got your dependent ID). Just walk in and say you need to know the Ombudsman for whatever unit/command your husband is in. They can look it up immediately.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 pm

I'd also like to mention checking with an attorney about the alienation of affection law. I'm not sure what your state you are in and if they have this law in NC we do. My ex-husband's soon to be ex-wife is suing his new girlfriend for that right now. There have been several cases of it in NC and the wives have always come out on top if they have the proof. For her it's not about the money either it's the principle. Outsiders need to learn their place and stay out of other's marriages (unless there's good reason, ie abuse, etc).

I wish you the best of luck, legally and magically. This girl has definitely crossed the line and deserves everything she has coming to her. As for your husband when you have everything under control I would also check into a nation's sack to help keep him under control.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:07 pm

I am infuriated FOR you. I can't even put into words the horrible things I'd do in your place. If it were me, honestly, I'd hit her (magically, not condoning violence!) and hit her HARD, like a good hard hexing to straighten that b*tch up and get her out of other people's business. I, honestly, wouldn't be above a DUME. Also, if he's going to do this to you and act like this, you don't need him and I'd recommend dumping his @ss after dumping all your proof on his command's lap so he can get the good reaming he deserves.
If you do actually want him back, I'd try some clarity to maybe see what he's doing is wrong, or instead of taking the chance of him seeing something you don't want him to, a hardcore Bend Over dolly with a wire spine so you can bend him over and keep him that way and MAKE him see what he's doing is wrong.
Gah, I'm so fired up over this, darn empathy. Once I have all my crud together and graduate from Cat's classes and cast professionally, these are the kinds of cases I'd do pro bono they make me so mad. >.<

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

Girl, Girl, Girl! I can't even believe this story! I am not even married, but I know if I was this could never go on! I would have already spoken with his commandment by now! So what if he gets discharged! Its his own damn fault. I believe in vengence on a physical and magical plane. How dare he put you in such a low position. This is beyond disrespectful. You are such a very nice woman that you even allow this woman to speak to you about the emails or even allow you husband to do this to you. It would really be all out war in my house and on everybody family included! Call me crazy but I know me! This is too much for me to even read. It just makes me so mad and it isn't even my situation. Anyway, on the magical front, I would working jinxing, and break-up and return to me spells ( if thats what you want), if you don't want that I would jinx both of their @ss'es and curse them to the hells of which they came. I can't imagine how much money would be spent on this website if I were you. All I can say is please get busy! Please! Please! Please!

Ms_B_2

Unread post by Ms_B_2 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:23 pm

All of you are so helpful. I definitely have a lot to think about and to draw from. You all are amazing!

Thank you.

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Update... I contacted his command last week, well actually sent an email to the finance department who forwarded the email four times and it reached the General who emailed me and said that he forwarded it to his Captain who forwarded it to his Command. Sounds complicated, I know. Well, before his Captain forwarded it to his Commander, his Captain emailed me for my account number and bank info and I gave it to him and also spoke to him on the phone. He told me the soldier is legally obligated to pay and support me and sounded kind of annoyed with my soldier that he took poa, where I cant get base housing without it. He told me that he forwarded the bank info and was waiting on his Command to respond back saying that the allotment has started. That was a week ago. I am a bit unsure as to what's going on now, if his Command received the email and spoke to my husband, because I havent heard anything back. His payday was today and payment would have automatically have been deposited into my account, so Im not sure if the girl is still in charge of it, or if my husband convinced his Command that he was already taking care of it and isn't and just pocketed a bunch of money again. Needless to say, the other army wives I spoke to whose husbands are deployed said that they got paid at midnight last night and that they get emails from their men everyday. My husband is in the same job (infantry) as the other husbands wives I know. I havent gotten any emails or calls from my husband and am getting very pissed and frustrated. To top it off, since he's in a hostile area, he hasn't even checked in with me to say he's okay. At least that would be nice and courteous. I seem to be the last to know anything. W atching the news about Afghan is not helping. He sent me an email on Monday of last week, I believe, this is where Saint Martha came in, I sent an email he responded to and said you know what I dont want to email you anymore and he broke down he told me he runs from women and from relationships and that he loves me and didnt mean to run but he cant seem to stop doing it. That he gets confused alot and said that he wants to take care of me and have kids with me and be happy with me and that he is only happy when he's home with me and that he's miserable over there and always looks forward to emailing me. He needs to stay in one place though! ;) Perhaps some stay with me products and ask her to hold him down? What would work this part of his personality? I don't know what to do with that.
I have the honey jar and also did the hot peppers on the pan and also a hot foot on the home wrecker. I had great movement last week and This week has been very uneventful so far! To make matters worse, I was going to apply some of that money towards a reading and I am completely in the dark. I am going to do the conjure with water, matches, and psalm 40 to get some contact.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Time for another email. Time for a phone call. Be polite but firm. Get the names and emails of all the people in the chain of command and put them into a container with sugar, gunpowder, and red pepper powder to get them to respond! If you can't get gunpowder, use Little John to Chew powder -- or, heck, add it to the whole mess. It's good for legal matters.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Thanks Cat! That sounds like a phenomenal idea! This waiting game is driving me bananas. Are there any other herbs I can add to that mix to get the whole container kicking?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 am

Gunpowder is EXTREMELY kicking already! Just work that bottle with vigor and determination.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm

gunpowder, like the kind that is in shotgun shells or black powder for cannons?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:15 am

Yup, good ole fashion gunpowder. Gunpowder has very traditional uses in conjure.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:14 am

I am sorry to hear that as wel hun. As mine is a little like yours except its the ex wife. and what matters to her he listens. and she even told him not to be with me and guess what we arent. Everything she says goes like she is God herself. He tells me that is my best friend. I said ex's cant be best friends there is no such thing, if you guys were then you guys wouldnt be ex's. Am I right? Yes I had a reading ut just dont know what to get as I already order what i need as far as getting him back. But this exwife needs to e frozen ike stone age.

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 am

Hello to everyone reading this post.

First off, I would like to say, I've read a few previous post on how to remove a certain person from out the picture of situations or relationships. Unfortunately, when it comes to this type of work, I'm certainly not the smartest or best. Anyway, I'm coming to you guys to seek help, advice, suggestions, and so forth.

I need as much information ( in the simplest way ) on how to remove a guy from out the picture of my relationship. Me & my (ex) girlfriend have been together for a very long time. There's a guy, who's destroying my relationship and I need him to be removed ASAP! I would like to know the best possible way to remove him & to keep him away and out of contact with her! Do I (1) make a doll to represent him or (2) use a break up kit to keep them from being in contact with each other? I know his name, birthday, sign & location of residency if that matters at all. The sooner I can get him removed and out of the way, I believe I can get my relationship back & continued on.

Thank you in advance!

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:47 am

A doll could certainly be used to make somebody go away, but in all reality, please try to get a reading to help you determine the best course of action for you. In the meantime look up freezer spells on the forum. I have a feeling some hotfoot supplies would be a benefit and of course LM makes supplies of that nature!http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:54 am

If this person is in a relationship with your ex then you can use Break Up products to end the relationship and then you can hot foot him away.

One wonderful method is placing him in a Hot Foot bottle and tossing him into a river to be carried out of both of your lives.

Get yourself the break up spell kit then follow it up by hot footing him. If you are unfamiliar with this type of work then the spell kits can definately be of help to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 pm

What do you mean by put him in a hot foot bottle? Like his name & birthday, and a picture?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Brave23Soul wrote:What do you mean by put him in a hot foot bottle? Like his name & birthday, and a picture?
If thats all you got of him,yeah,but hair or fingernails would be better.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:13 am

If you only have a person's name, birthday, and picture do not feel like...you cannot affect them with just that. You may have to do various forms of a hotfoot or getting rid of a rival but you can still succeed with out that information. An item like a piece of hair or fingernail would be better because it builds a connection with the person but it does not mean you are going to be successful for sure. In any case, work with what you have, and be open to repeating or doing an different step towards the same goal.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”