Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Brave23Soul

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:50 am

Yes all I have is a name, birthday, and can get a picture. Will an address help?

gandhi

Unread post by gandhi » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 am

i want to make sure my husband does ot fall in the trap of his old time friend while he is overseas. she has tried to flirt with him before my eyes and now he is gone for work purposes for ~2-3 months to the same city she is in. He says she is calling daily for the past week, asking if " her children" can come visit in his new/temp house. She is married as well, but a very loose character. My hubby knows this, and he is a good person, but everyone is better off without the temptation.

Can i send my hubby anything that will hotfoot her away from him ? If so how?
I have some personal concerns of hubby as well ...

My goal is 2 fold:
1. hotfoot her away ( i have nothing of hers except her picture)
2. Make them fight ( to make sure she stays hotfooted away as she is shameless enough to try again and again

my thoughts so far:
Send a care package/ article of clothing dressed with inflammatory confusion stuff or hotfoot powder

my concern: my hubby will be in contact with it so its better to do the confusion thing rather than hotfoot to make sure they argue or ?????
Please tell me the right way to go about it

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:38 am

I would actually work this from a different angle.

You cannot send your husband send him a care package dressed with hot foot powder or confusion powder. I mean you are not trying to hot foot or confuse him are you? She is not going to come in contact with this stuff so there is not a reason you should send it to your husband. If you want to do that trick than you should send it to her if you know her address.

In this case, I would work with some STAY WITH ME products. You could doctor up a care package with these products so that you husband will remain faithful. If you want you can create a honey jar for fidelity with some knot weed, rosemary, periwinkle, honey suckle, rose petals, and some coriander...I would burn a candle with stay with me on top of the jar on a pink candle

For this woman...I would do a freezer spell to freeze her in her place.
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

For the woman you can work hot foot spell, and if you wanted you can try the cutting her out spell located on the break up page

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You can work a wisdom candle for your husband so that he always makes the best decisions
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 am

Yes you can use all of those things to help build a stronger connection to the rival. And sense you have the address, you can mail something fixed with powders to send to them.

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 am

Thank you Stars. Do you have any suggestions of what to mail? And how to do so? What powders? Cause I was going to make a vinegar jar to keep them two away from one another & cut communications off as well. & a hotfoot bottle for him. Sending powders isn't going to be over working the situation?

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:24 am

Brave23Soul wrote:Thank you Stars. Do you have any suggestions of what to mail? And how to do so? What powders? Cause I was going to make a vinegar jar to keep them two away from one another & cut communications off as well. & a hotfoot bottle for him. Sending powders isn't going to be over working the situation?
mail them something random like a postcard in an envelope .the key is for them to come into contact with the powders.

or try a freezer spell to freeze him out. See

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:33 am

Thanks Doughnut_hand.
Any specific powder? Or just hot foot powder? Cause I planned on making one of those as well and throwing it in a river to remove him from our lives. Well her life..

What exactly is a freezer spell?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 am

You would use hot foot powder to get him away from her, and you would use that on the postcard. Other things you could mail is just random junk mail....coupons. If you wanted you could anonymously send him a really cheap gift card to like starbucks or something. But a postcard is good enough.

A freezer spell in this case would freeze him out of her life. See

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Ok I'm gonna have to run and get a postcard! So even though I'm doing this, it'll remove him away from her?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Again, the Hot foot is going to be for him, and you are going to send the post card to him because he is the target.

ANother spell you could do is located on the break up page that incorporates scissors. It cuts a rival out of the relationship while strengthening the party of the two parties.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 pm

I would mix hot foot powder with Break up powder and dust the mail and send it to him. The inclusion of Break Up is to ensure to end their relationship and then to send him away. You don't want your ex following after him.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 am

Where can dog/cat hair & war water be found?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am

Brave23Soul wrote:Where can dog/cat hair & war water be found?
Why, right here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html#zoological , http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#special ,of course!

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 am

thank you Ritual Sound. i couldn't find it at all. or maybe i just wasnt paying enough attention!

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 pm

So I must fix 2 postcards (1 for him & 1 for her) and that will then break all/any ties of communication with them 2 from one another? Or just one for him?

If so, after doing so, maybe a week later, could i then write her an actual letter fixed with powders: Reconciliation, Marriage, Lodestone, Follow Me Girl, Controlling, & Stay W/ Me? If i don't need all those powders what ones should i use?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 pm

The postcard trick and any trick for that matter is not guaranteed. So yes fixing the postcards will be intended to break off all ties and communication, but you may need to follow up later on if this does not completely do the trick.

If you and her still need to be reconcilled, then I would do the letter trick on the reconciliation page...www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

You need to spend some time healing and bring her back before you can approach doing the marriage, and stay with me stutff. So I would dress the letter with come to me, reconciliation, and return to me.

If you and her are still together, and you are trying to keep her to stay wtih you, then I would dress it with stay with me, love me, and marriage.

You do not really state what your goal of the letter is nor the present situation with her so give us a little bit more information.

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:21 am

Peace to All,
A wonderful question and a wonderful answer. You can also do prayer/offerings to your husband's Guardian Angel to protect him from a homewrecker. That could include fruit/flowers/candles and prayers to keep your husband safe from temptation. I think a spouse always has the upper hand in these matters. Best of luck.

Many Blessings,
Madame Koiteh

Brave23Soul

Unread post by Brave23Soul » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Well we broke up just 2 months ago. Things were bad, like we didnt talk much, didn't see each other much. Then suddenly things changed after I talked to someone who told me don't worry, you two have too much love for one another, she's def. coming back. so after that, like i said things were bad, but then all a sudden things changed in a very good way. we see each other, almost everyday, we talk everyday.

But we're not together because of the "interruption of an outsider". It's sorta like are together but unofficially. I know for sure, once he's gone and out the picture, me & her will be back together. The letter, i'd just write about how i felt for her, just so something that would come in direct contact with her. I'd write it up and when i go over there, before i go home, i'd leave it on the dresser where she'd see it or put it under the car-keys.

We were engaged for 5months. thats why i asked about the marriage powder. she's where i want to be, nowhere else. she means everything to me. i just want her back, to just worry about me and not let outsiders come inbetween us, focus on me like i do her..

does that help any?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Use everything you can, including Marriage powder. If things are turning around, that's good news. Stay positive and carry the good work on.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm with Miss cat. If things are turning around then keep the momentum going and make sure to follow up with readings to check the progress of things spiritually to ensure that you don't have any unforseen road bumps.

Shadileigh

Unread post by Shadileigh » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Stars gave some excellent suggestions.

I would also recommend sending your hubby some photos of yourself (as tasteful or provocative as you're comfortable with) dressed with some Stay With Me, Love Me, or Bewitching sachet powders or oils (if you choose oil, better to apply it to your hands first than modestly apply to pictures by touch, to avoid ruining them.) Keep him remembering the prize that's waiting for him back home! :)

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:22 pm

I really really desperately need to get someone away from my friends .

What can i do to get this person as far away from us as possible ?
what should i do? i really need her to shoo off and stop being around us.

I am burning up with anger, practically this person stole away my friends. I can no longer hang out with them when she is around. I need her away and fast , i'll do anything.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:41 pm

I would use hot foot products

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html I would advise you to get a hot footing spell kit which all the hot foot product links can be found at the bottom of the page.

Then you can follow up with a freezer job to freeze her away from you and your friends.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Make sure to follow the instructions, especially cleansing.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Thank you Devi :-)

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Im trying to stop someone from taking trips and coming to my town.
I need them basically to stay in one spot (far far away) This person already lives on the other side of the country (which apparently isnt far enough away!)…
However, this person makes frequent trips to my town and to the towns my friends live in in order to stir up trouble and to mess things up for me. This has happened at least 2 -3 times in the past 6 months.

I need this life ruiner stay the hell away from my town. We never come in contact because they shadily go about their business of trying to ruin me...So I dont think separation work work be appropriate.. I just want her to stay out of my general vicinity.

I was thinking along the lines of maybe doing some cursing type work to make this person financially unable to make these trips?

Im unsure as of where to even start to immobilize them. If anyone has suggestions Im all ears!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Use Hot Foot to keep them the hell away from you (literally).
You could also consider working the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit, as it contains an element intended to remove an enemy from your life for good.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 pm

I would do a freezer jar to freeze them into their town. You can also work with some barberry to bar them alway from your town as well. I would make a doll with some barberry, knot weed, and calamus...bind the dolls arms and legs, and toss them into a river or bury in a graveyard. Also, you can do some stop gossip work as well to shut them up.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Hot Foot http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
(I recommend the spell kit, it has everything in it, cleansing and protection, which you will need)
Good Luck! I agree with you some people need to stay the 'HELL' away and sometimes they need help. ;)

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 am

thank you so much Devi! i am at the end of my rope! i want my son with me, he's only 14 and he wants to stay with his dad, which if he weren't so far away i wouldn't mind, but he's running around with this girl, that i know if he stays up there she will get pregnant by the end of this year. he's too young for that. his dad has no clue to what's going on, i have tried to tell him but he's in lala land. and i know that i don't want to do clarity work on my ex, i don't want to spend my energy on him.

i want my son with me this coming school year period. so if i have no other choice i will absolutely consider crossing work, i really don't care about my ex, he is so selfish, all he know is that my son wants to stay up there (choosing him over me) and can't see the reality of things. he reallly is the jerry springer material type.

thanks, i'm planning my options because i have this summer to work on it.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:12 am

I appreciate all of the great ideas.
I was thinking of ordering a doll baby from LM. However I am a bit confused. Sorry if this is a stupid question but what does it mean if it is stuffed but not fixed?
Is fixing the act of putting personal concerns in, and stuffing putting in the appropriate herbs?

Unfortunately, I don't have any personal concerns except a photo and full name. I hope this is strong enough!

route95

Unread post by route95 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Is fixing the act of putting personal concerns in, and stuffing putting in the appropriate herbs?
yep.

theborisfish

Unread post by theborisfish » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Wonderful, thanks for the help!

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 am

Hi all,

My husband works in a different city from where we live. And I strongly suspect that he gives some of his female coworkers a ride for lunchtime. I used to make his lunch for years but I stopped a few months ago simply because I was fed up with his lack of appreciation and disrespect for all of the 'extras' that I did for him.

Anyway, he would NEVER admit to giving another woman a ride, but I doubt that my intuition is wrong. And regardless as to whether it's innocent or not, this man has fidelity problems and his past ‘innocent’ relationships have turned into affairs. (I am waiting on my orders from LM, one which consist of a doll baby and the other consist of a triple strength nation sack)

I do have access to the car of course, so I am hoping that there a spell/oil/etc that I could do to ensure that no other woman ever rides in his car without my prior knowledge and consent? Oh and also on his motorcycle. Obviously I don't want to do anything that would have any negative repercussions, causing him to have accidents or anything like that.

Thanks so much for your help!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 am

For a less severe alternative to something like hot foot you can mix salt with barberry that's been ground up and sprinkle that on the passenger side while calling out your petition.

Barberry by itself also works. Place sticks of them in a cross fashion while praying.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:54 am

Hi Conjureman Ali,

Thanks for responding.

>>>sprinkle that on the passenger side while calling out your petition
>>>Barberry by itself also works. Place sticks of them in a cross fashion while praying.

Those sounds like great ideas!

Question: My husband keeps his car pretty clean, so any type of ....anything on the floors will draw his attention and/or will get vacuumed up at the car wash within a week to two weeks (if i am successful in hiding it under the floor mat). I'm wondering if I can place the salt and barberry mixture under the passenger seat, where hopefully it will not be seen. And also (dare I risk it) tape the barberry sticks, that are fashioned into a cross, under the passenger seat? Will that still be effective do you think? Do I need to anoint the sticks with any oil first?

Also, how long will that spell last? Will I need to repeat it weekly, monthly, etc.?

Again, thanks for assisting with this, as this is something that I really want to do.

~Nique

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:12 pm

You can absolutely put the trick under the seat.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm

A spells longevity has to do with things such as the person's resistance, protection, etc etc...but I am sure you will know when to repeat as needed.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:15 am

I had done a vinegar jar which exploded for my target and a girl he seems to have sexual interest on and flirtations with. My AIRR rootworker said that eventhough the jar exploded it was working but she suggested I also hotfoot her. I was planning on doing the moving candle spell Ms. Cat had posted here somewhere where I hotfoot her away from him and lead her towards a new love but I wanted to know if I can also get a black candle inscribe it with her name on one side and "go away" on the other side of the candle, then annoit it with Hotfoot oil and write a simple petition paper under the candle such as "Jane Doe go away and leave John Doe alone now or dissapear from his life". Would this suffice? Also I apply the oil from top to bottom to banish correct? (I only ask because the way I have been doing it for years was tips to middle to draw, middle to tips to banish but I want to try a new way)

thank you!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:36 am

hold the candle and rub the oil away from yourself to banish, toward yourself to attract.

the candle idea you have sounds like a good one to me - i want to hear from more experienced workers for their opinions also!

don't forget to cleanse cleanse cleanse when you're done!! :)

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:54 am

thx! yes I have chinese wash, black pullet egg soap and sage smudge so regarding cleansing I wont have problems. I just want to see if the black candle alone is good. After my vinegar exploding all over me (gross!!) Im scared to do a hotfoot jar for fear of that exploding though I'm not sure how that jar works I have to read info on it which I cant seem to find on the message board.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 pm

You do know that LM sells the Spellkit found here http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html...since you mentioned, you are 'scared' due to the previous explosion. It includes oils, sachet, incense, and candles with instructions...ideas of what to do...

Read further about bottle spells here http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:05 am

thx JW! yes I know they do but I really can't afford to buy anything right now :( and I already have the hotfoot oil and black candles so I wanted to use what I do have to get started on her. But if it wont work with just this or have the desired effect then I will just have to wait until I can get money. I don't want any shortcuts I just wondered if it was possible to do it with the oil and candle.

thanks!

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Ok so i am trying to hot foot someone away from my target.. but it turns out they have reversing protection going on..

So instead of hot footing the person i want to get rid of... can i hotfoot the person i am working on to get them to stay away from the person who has the reversing protection (instead of the other way around) Can it work like that? I hope that made sense.. It would most likely be a vigil candle.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:14 pm

ive seen this kind of question before. from what i understand hotfooting is that it causes one to have their heels on fire and they become aimless wanderers. you dont want your target to disappear on you too now do you?

i would say no do not do this. id seek a different route entirely.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Yeah, i was wondering that maybe if i made the petition specific, like 'you will feel miserable when ever you are with or think of target x' .. thats just an example tho.... Is ther anything i can use like that on my target... Im trying to think of a different route... i cant do break up work or anything as it will reverse onto me...

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:38 pm

let me rephrase... the petition would be something like 'target x you will feel miserable when ever you are with or think of the other person' -- the 'other person' is the person with the reversing work who i am trying to get rid of.... is there anything else that can be used instead of hot foot if that is not suitable.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Why not just do separation work, and do a moving spell with separation products? That would be more of what you are looking for rather than hot footing your own target. If you want the person to feel miserable whenever they are will the person then use some restless products so that it make them feel restless, and add some bend over to it..so it gets them to do whatever you want them to do.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:14 pm

If i do separation work on them and the other person has reversing work.. wouldnt it reverse onto me?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:26 am

Have you had a reading on this manner, and what you should do? I think you should get a reading and then have part of the time be a consultation on what you should do. I was thinking that you could do a moving spell on the target and not the one doing magic. Have them move away from the other person, and just dress that candle.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:15 am

Hi everyone

I want to make a hotfoot jar which is some what unspecified, I want to create a hotfoot jar to hotfoot anyone that may take an interest in my target or that my target may take an interest in apart from myself any suggestions?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:16 am

Also can I do this via a normal hotfoot method?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 am

I suppose you could do this, and just put enemies that take an interest in john doe. But I would actually just do some work such as I can you can't to compliment the work so I would say on the petition " May I remain ahead of anyone that takes any interest in john doe" or something to that effect. However, if you build up your target's interest in your enough, you can have him focus on you and you only. You can do that through follow me boy, I dominate my man products, controlling, and bend over products.

Littlegoddess

Unread post by Littlegoddess » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:01 am

Hi I did a get rid of an enemy bottle spell along with the black pull out candle.
I threw the bottle spell in the river but the black pull out candle went out after one night. I relit it the next night after I discover it and it went out again in the morning. What does this mean? Where do I dispose of the black candle. Please advise.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:53 am

I hate to say it, but you need an experienced reader to do a reading for this issue. It seems too nuanced to "diagnose" your problem here, on an informal forum.

Go here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

And schedule even a small/short reading with someone that you feel could help you best. This is the most sure-fire way to get help with your situation. We would love to all speculate on what may have happened with you, but don;t want to cloud your thoughts with a myriad of different answers.

I hope I have helped you. Good luck to you...

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:55 am

I agree with Joseph about the reading, Hey Littlegoddess, I see that this is your first post, you should read cat's online candle interpretations, How to Read Divination Signs from Candle Burning found here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

By the way, I am not familiar with the 'get rid of enemy bottle spell' as one that is sold by Lucky Mojo. Please understand this forum is designed for customers of Lucky Mojo.

Also I like to recommend cat's online list of Bottle Spells http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html. I see there is one that is similar to the one you are speaking about.

Littlegoddess

Unread post by Littlegoddess » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:56 am

Thank you both for the information. I will get a reading from a rootworker.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 am

excellent advice as always stars! I have a controlling vigil candle so I will use this and I have a skully which do you advise I do first? Also my mum found my honey jars about a month ago and did not know what they were so she threw them away, I think this could have contributed to my target talking to another girl whilst I was on holiday :( I have decided that once I have given it all my best shot by trying every angle I will do a cut and clear if the situation remains the same.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Long story short......there's a guy who expressed interest in me right after my marriage went south this summer. We became involved but it was a bit too much a bit too soon for me. So I backed off, and about 2 months ago he started seeing someone new. Fast forward through a lots of talking and clearing things up between us, he's still very much interested (I'm working a honey jar to encourage that), as am I. And he's pretty sure this current chick isn't being straight up with him as it is and may be involved with some other guy(s). They'll be apart for the holidays so I'm planning a vinegar jar and skull candle. What I'm wondering is if the I Can, You Can't products can work in this situation......as in I can have him, you can't?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Yes, you can certainly use it that way - though use it to target your rival directly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”