Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

girl08er

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by girl08er » Sat May 19, 2012 2:15 pm

So just an update. Mailed to farr in the uk and set up a bottle last night. This works kind of fast because my hubby talked to me today about how annoying she is getting and how he's ignoring her more. So now to just wait and see her get up and move far(r) away ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 19, 2012 2:35 pm

:lol: Nice work! Keep us updated on how things work out.

To help cement your relationship even further, consider burning some Fire of Love incense and maybe a candle or two dressed with the oil - to ''set the mood'' for a night of wild fun with your husband.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Im offended by the detroit comment as a fellow MI dweller :) id not send her to Detroit as some of our burbs are the richest in the nation. Try Alaska its cold no one likes the cold lol
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

girl08er

Unread post by girl08er » Sat May 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Haha. I love alaska and me and hubby want to move there some day. I want her out of the country at this point.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Iv heared of people sending their enemies to dead addresses somewhere far away..like an address that once existed but does not anymore.. that way they wander the world, always restless never finding peace or home.

girl08er

Unread post by girl08er » Sat May 19, 2012 6:22 pm

That would have been terribly entertaining. But I do wish her well. Just far far away and focused on someone else.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 19, 2012 6:34 pm

try the moving candle spell where you move her away from you and ur man and to a "new unknown lover" candle dressed in love oils etc. basically praying she meets a new lover and as the candles move they come closer and closer till they meet. you can put a line between you and her or a pair of open sissors facing her to keep her away as you move her towards the new man.

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Sat May 19, 2012 6:58 pm

j82 wrote:Im offended by the detroit comment as a fellow MI dweller :) id not send her to Detroit as some of our burbs are the richest in the nation. Try Alaska its cold no one likes the cold lol
LOL, that is true.

My aunt was a Detroit vice cop for 30? years and told me horror stories of some things that used to go on there, but I suppose it's no different than any other city. Although she told me that Devil's Night was real and not just something made up for the Crow, so...

Alaska isn't as cold as one might think. Fairbanks can and does hit 90F during the summer.

The OP could always send her to Siberia, literally. Or maybe the Antarctic science station? I hear Afghanistan is a lovely place this time of year, too. :twisted:
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

girl08er

Unread post by girl08er » Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Just a little update. They fought the last time they were around each other. And he and I got new numbers so she can't get ahold of him anymore. He's also starting a new job and she doesn't know where it is and he intends to use this time to avoid her and get her to move on.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 am

Congratulations girl08er - may it keep going in the right direction for you and ur love.
Aura Laforest

girl08er

Unread post by girl08er » Tue May 29, 2012 8:29 am

I had a reading on the outcome and they said it vert clearly shows her disappearing from our lives very soon. So I feel very optimistic.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 29, 2012 9:49 am

aura wrote:Or mail her very far away with that Banishing powder... One post office that I like for that trick is...Farr:

Farr Post Office
Inverarnie Stores
Strathnairn
Inverness
Inverness-shire
IV2 6XA
Oh, I absolutely LOVE this! That's as good as the Paris post offices! :D

I mean to say, a traditional way to mail someone far away is to mail them to Paris -- just google "Paris post office" and you'll get not only P.O. addresses and zip codes but addressing instructions!

Mail your parcel to AN ASSUMED NAME, General Delivery, post office of your choice. Use a name that is unlikely ever to belong to someone who might call for mail there. Don't use the target's name if s/he is a world traveler :) (I like to address these parcels to "John Chucklehead" or "N. Macquie" -- Macquie being derived from ma quỷ, Vietnamese for "devil.")

When I do this work, the parcel usually contains a mirror box, which I glue shut. I also enclose a note, just in case somebody actually opens that parcel, explaining that this is a work of magic against an evil person and NOT aimed at the person reading the note; nevertheless, "you might want to cleanse yourself spiritually by these simple methods, just for peace of mind."

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 29, 2012 11:01 am

I prefer Hell, Michigan for slightly more negative people's banishing or damnation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Tue May 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Me and my husband has had a really rocky marriage. I recently found out that is cheating on me with a girl at his job. I ask him to end it with her but the both them still work with each other. He told her alot of information about me and im thinking she thought she won him over because they started sleeping around with each not to long ago. His pattern changed how he was coming home and when I found out what exactly was going on and who she was he starting denying it. She will call his phone for sex hook up but he will always return home to me at crazy hours of the morning like before I make it home from work. Now that everything is out we are working on our marriage she is still persistent and wont let it go. She knows I work the night shift and he have took her to his parents & friends house that seem to not like what he is doing. I dont want him to quit his job because my household is set up for 2 incomes but I need her completely removed from his life like now!!! She is supplying him with the things I dont do but he is saying it is not like that with him and her and he wants to be with me. Now she constantly using different angles to keep the affair going. I know her name her address and I have a real tight grip on his whereabout now but I dont if she is using his brother to get in contact with him for her. I NEED HELP!! WHAT DO I DO TO REMOVE HER COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS LIFE!!!! I want us to seek marriage counsling & I want his love to be so strong for me like when we first met. We been together including married nearly a decade and I dont want to loose my husband but she has to GO! I have a candle going right now but it seem to not be working. SO PLEASE HELP ME!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Hotfoot her and get a reading to see if there is anything else you should be doing. Remember is takes two to tango; don't pin all the blame on her. If she goes away, there are always other women who don't mind getting involved with a married man.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Tue May 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Is there anything specific I need to put in the petition?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed May 30, 2012 3:35 am

You can write a petition that includes her name and what you want her to do, such as, "Jane Smith I command you to get out of my life and my husband's life and never return!" Put that paper in a bottle with some Hot Foot powder, close it up, shake the bottle up daily for 9 days and pray your petition, then throw the bottle in a river that goes out of town. Make sure you cleanse yourself daily with a bath made of Hyssop herb, and recite the 51st Psalm to cleanse yourself of any sin.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:16 pm

I've used Hot Foot with great success in the past (Thank you LM!), one person disappeared from my life and never heard again from him, and two left the town!

My current situation is that the ex girlfriend of my ex is trying to get him back now that he is single again, even though they are seperated for 6 years. As far as I know he's not interested by she keeps flirting with him on Facebook.
She lives in a different town, 300 miles away, and I know that her goal was to move here to be close to my guy.
Anyway, I want to freeze her and hot foot her, I will have the opportunity to do it next week because I'll be where she lives for business and I know where she works.
Is there a possibility that she will leave that place? I'm scared of her moving to my town like she always wanted! I want her to stay where she is, but leave my ex alone.
I may be overthinking things, because of the Hot Foot success I had, because the people I hot footed disappeared and moved away!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 am

It sounds like you don't want to Hot Foot her from her current residence (since she lives 300 miles away from your ex) but you want her to stay away from him and where you live. Does that sound right?

If so, I'd go with the freezer spell, or binding/controlling work, as it keeps her where she is. If she were in your town, Hot Foot would work (as you have had success in it before) but if she's already living away from your ex then why hot foot her? She has to live somewhere, as long as it's away from the ex :)

good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:17 pm

I agree with MaryBee go with the freezer spell, read here ( http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html )
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

angel1970

Unread post by angel1970 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:02 am

Hello glad you have been sucessfull with it in past.I have recently done the hot foot oil about 2 weeks ago aporox.but last week they had a spring clean.they cleaned a few things outside ect.I was wondering if you could help me from your experiance.they cleaned and I'm worried it may not have worked.I'm trying to get the bad neighbour to move.they are almost out all the time.is it possible that they can move from there rented house?also I've read a few things on here if they clean the oill away what does it mean.does it mean they are fighting me.I would be very gratefull thankyou

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:21 am

The only way to see if the house cleaning was a fighting back technique against your Hot Foot trick is to get a reading:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can always put the Hot Foot oil down on the property.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:39 am

Angel, please do not post the same question in multiple threads. Your other posts are now in this forum:

hot-foot-oil-questions-and-answers-t9566.html

angel1970

Unread post by angel1970 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Ok sorry about posting muiltiple. Thankyou for letting me know

wendy2black

Unread post by wendy2black » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:12 am

Miss Mary Bee,

Do I need to put the gofer dust and hot foot oil in the bottle also. I really don't have any money to buy a special bottle, would an alcohol bottle from medicine cabinet do for this?

SAPPHIRE22

Unread post by SAPPHIRE22 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 pm

heyy pmpiym..what are your sources here in canada? am in toronto and looking for a rootworker here also..i tried the ones online cats but its kinda hard.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 am

Three years having passed since the above exchange of messages, i have good news for you Canadians! Devi Spring of Toronto (American born and bred and a highly popular moderator at this formun) is doing rootwork for clients in Toronto, and she is a member of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers!

Check out her bio and pictures here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... evi_Spring
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SAPPHIRE22

Unread post by SAPPHIRE22 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:24 pm

tnxx alot cat..u r an angel

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi everyone

I have a question, I need to know if I can use hot foot powder to prevent my relatives from visiting from overseas? How can I go about this? I do not wish to cause harm to anyone but I just do not want them to come over as they are nosey amongst other reasons. Any suggestions?

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Hi to all,

in the office of my girlfriend there is a blonde girl that she is in love with my girlfriend, she is trying to make my argument with her everyday and she is doing things for make me jealous!, like today she give some flovers from tha wedding of her brother to my girlfriend!! could you belive that?

When my girlfriend went home she wants trought away the flouwers but she follow her until the bus station... the situation is not good ! Now is three months that is working in that way...

She ask me to help her but what I can do for remove that girl from my girlfriend?

Thank you a lot
Alessandro
Blessing and luck

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:02 pm

You can use hot foot products on this girl place em on her desk, dress papers with em, get a personal item of hers mix them in a bottle and thow it in a river. you can also look into the freezer spell which is discussed on here a lot.. get a personal item from this girl, even a picture, write a petition like leave my girlfriend completely alone, or or rival to my girlfriend be gone..etc... but use her name... add alum powder to silence her mouth, then wrap it up and wet it with natural water and freeze it.. that will freeze her from her life. Good luck!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Hotfoot will make them wander and burn and move around, Prolly not what you want to do to them. Id freeze em out before I did that. then after the visit time take it out and throw it away

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 am

Hi spellyshelly,

if you have Miss Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, look under salt and broom straws. Both entries contain old time tricks to keep certain visitors out. If you don't have the book yet - you couldn't make a wiser investment for yourself. Check it out here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Aura Laforest

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Thanks guys, love the suggestions!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi alessandro25,

if you don't want to go quite as harsh as hot foot to begin with, you could also look into banishing products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html

Here are the links to j82's suggestions:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-chunk.ht ... owder.html
Aura Laforest

marlikay

Unread post by marlikay » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi (not sure if I’m posting this in the right place)

My husband has a female friend from before our marriage. He stopped talking to her after we got together, he told me recently, because of my jealousy. I didn’t know anything about her until recently. In a prior post I have talked about the problems we’ve been having in the past 3 months. But I didn’t know until then how strongly he felt and how things were that bad. I had no idea. He started talking to his friend again and has never hidden the fact that they text and talk. He’s even seen her a few times for various reasons and has told me about it. Each time, to my understanding, they were not alone. Our son even went with him one time. He even brings her up now and again but not about anything personal. I know a little personal stuff. He told me he talks to her because he has no one else to talk to because just about all his good friends are also my friends. I guess she’s someone he can confide in. And vice versa. I mean, I have quite a few I can confide in compared to him. I’ve told him how I felt about him talking with her and all the texting etc. Unfortunately, for me, she’s going through marital problems herself.
I’ve never had a reason not to trust him in the past. He’s never lied(as far as I know). I don’t think he even white lies. Maybe exaggerates a little. But he says that they were never more than just friends. But of course now because of the situation we are in, why wouldn’t I be worried. It doesn’t help me think straight in all the other ways I need to because I’m always upset. And that is to put it extremely mildly!
So, I’m really confused on how to feel. I thought about freezer spells and the such. But if she really is just a friend I don’t want to hurt him and lose a friendship. It’s just that sometimes it seems to be too much in one day. And it is everyday they make contact. I know some are saying, open your eyes he’s cheating! But they don’t know him personally. I don’t believe he would be hurtful in that way. But I would really really like him to talk to her at least a lot less daily and maybe not even see her for a long time or never. I don’t know. I feel the more he talks to her the worse it is for us. Even if they are “just friends”.
Any advice/help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated a.s.a.p.
Thank you for listening(reading)

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:16 pm

I know I have tried being just friends with guys. I would say 98% of the time we were just friends but there's always been a 2% slip up when something emotional is going on and you start talking about things that are too personal. Doesn't always mean sex, but in my opinion emotional affairs are worse. I'm not saying that is what is happening, but if he's talking to her there may be more of an emotional connection going on that you might want. I'm new to hoodoo, but I would try a honey jar to sweeten him to you and some kind of communication work so that he feels he can confide in you and won't need his friend as much anymore. If you can get him talking to you again you definitely won't have to be threatened by their friendship. Maybe that helps? Good luck!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:43 pm

From one newbie to another, don't make the mistake of just buying oils or powders that you think you need. Get a reading from someone at AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/. You will be very glad you did. They will be able to figure out what's going on and most likely be able to tell you if this girl is a threat or not. From there you can figure out if you need to get her away, or if it's just insecurity on your part. Then any money you spend on supplies will be well worth it and you can set your mind at ease since you will know what is going on instead of worrying and guessing. I used to wonder why people sounded like a broken record with posting the AIRR link to new posts and now after getting readings, I completely understand why. You will feel MUCH better!

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 am

Thank for all advices, I take the picture of the blonde girl and i put her whit a petiton inside the hot foot oil and my girlfriend has the little Bottle inside the bag and quickly the other girl went away from here whitout make here unconfortable....

Thank you for all
Ciao Alessandro
Blessing and luck

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:22 pm

So there is this woman who is a romantic rival to me, I never had a problem with her really until now, but now that she knows we both want the same man she has been awful to me..she says hurtful things, harasses and blackmails.
I am going to do a freezer spell on her tonight saying " name of woman stay away from the man I love. BACK OFF!"
but I am also wanting to hotfoot this woman because I cannot stand her and shes done the same things to lots of my friends as well!
I am going to have lucky mojo set me a hot foot vigil light on there candle alter, would a petition saying " *name of woman* stay away from *the man I loves name* and back off." be appropriate for hot foot? I just wanna make sure I dont hot foot him or hot foot him from me! Thanks :-)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:18 pm

It all goes back to intent.Please remember to work with Hyssop on your end as well as many other cleansing products. This is a process, and "steps".
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Also, to help out.....I'd put her in a VINGEGAR or HOTFOOT JAR. Purchase any jar, rinse it out && put Her photo, with a petition in black ink to GET RID OF HER & turn it 90• to the riqht, her fullname 9 times over the wish. And add HOTFOOT Powder, Red Pepper, Salt, Black Pepper, Any concerns if obtainable, also lemon wedges, to sour her life and anythinq of that nature and seal the jar. SHAKIN' it on Tuesdays (for enemies) or Saturday (to break them up) ok? Once they breakup or she leaves town....SHATTER the jar in the middle of a crossroads where there has been a fatal accident or throw it over your shoulder in a river bed so she can travel out in the world aa-lone.

Hope This Helps Mucho!!
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:09 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Hello Everyone,

Here is my situation. I have been seeing this person for about a month, let's call him Orange... and he has this female friend, lets call her Pomegranate.

So anyways, things are going great between me and Orange. He is all that I have been looking for a in a mate. He is in the military, and will be getting transferred to Arizona in about a month.

He has this female friend, Pomegranate... who is just a friend. I met her, she has a boyfriend... ended up moving up north about 2 hours away. My problem is that he spends sooo much time with her and her family, to the point that I feel like i have to fight in order to see him. He sees her or her family just as much as he spends time with me, if not more.

I had intended on doing a honey jar... to keep our relationship alive even though he will be moving far away. Also, I kinda want him to ask me to come with him to AZ. Like not right now, but down the road. I want this relationship to stay alive and keep evolving.

But what do I do about Pomegranate? Should i do something?

Like I feel like she is doing this on purpose and undermining me. Like i do see him a few times a week, but i really want to see him as much as i can before he has to leave.

Pomegranate recently moved like 2 hours north... so i figured that Id get more time with Orange. Not the case. After she already moved, they ended up going to the beach... because she wanted to go to the beach one last time before she was officially moved... so they went with her whole family. I was not invited.

The week before that, he went out to dinner with Pomegranate and her family because he had done work on her car... so it was a thank you dinner. Then tonight at the last minute, she gave him tickets to a concert... he ended up taking her son. Which, granted is nice... but totally hurt my feelings because I feel left out. And it turned out to be a band i was very fond of.

When i tried to make plans to see him this weekend, he told me that Friday after work hes driving all the way to where she now lives, in Bristol, to help her unpack. I understand that she is a close friend, and he is like family to her family. But I really kind of feel like she is purposely taking up all his time so that i am not able to spend much time with him.

Is there something I can do about her? I really want her to back off a little. I'm not saying they cant be friends... but its getting ridiculous!

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 pm

I do love honey jars... so simple and innocent looking. ;)

While you seem frustrated with the situation, you seem to be ok with just splitting up the two fruits and keeping one, so why not try a moving candle spell instead? That way you draw him to you and send her off into the proverbial sunset. You might even give her a happy send off so she has better things to do and leaves your fruit alone. :lol:

moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 pm

So i was thinking of doing a moving spell, 2 red figural candles representing us... black female candle represented her.

The black candle will have its back to us, while the two red candles will be facing each other and each day be moving closer and closer.

However, ive never used black candles or done anything to this effect. Is this considered negative works? Will i have to do a ritual cleaning afterward?

I dont want Pomegranate gone completely... since her family is her 2nd family...

i was thinking of finding a prayer that says something like "banish evil" or is that like demon-cleansing?

I told my friend this, and she thinks it could be damaging to Pomegranate's children. I don't wanna hurt anybody. Just want her to back off.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 pm

lucky7clover,

A couple of pieces of advice:

Using a black candle to represent Pomegranate is definitely negative or enemy or bad work and will require some psychic cleansing and protection afterwards.

Hoodoo is not about "finding a prayer that says something about banishing evil." In our form of work, you should work from the heart and from spirit. Here is a sample of how a prayer sounds. It is not the prayer YOU will be saying, but it should give you some ideas about praying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNvclTp4dUs

I think that if you keep working with the man, you will draw him in closer.

Since Pomegranate is married, it would seem she does not need him, and should, over time, gracefully let him go (unless she is having a secret affair with him, in which case all bets are off).

I am moving this thread into the love and relationships area, since you are asking about several forms of spell work but not about any specific Lucky Mojo Curio Company spell kits.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:45 am

You can use many things to cleanse such as florida water, chinese wash, sage, lemon, and 13 herb bath. Salt is another commonly used one.

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:00 am

You can use an old medicine prescription bottle, and/or a baby food jar.

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 am

Thank you Cat for all that information...

But the situation just got more complicated. He broke it off with me. He said that we hadnt had sex in a while... first of all i had a bladder infection... next time we saw each other, we went out and he said he was tired so went home. The other night i started taking a medication (that lasts for 5 days) and i cant have sexual intercourse while on it. But he says its the little things... like missing his cues when he wants to be affectionate, says i turn away or brush him off. Honestly, i don't even know what hes talking about. He says that he "wants to be friends"... so i asked if we could stop analyzing all of this and go back to the way we were... and he says that he no longer thinks its right to fool around. So not sure what to think... if i should go through with the honey jar... or do something more intense?

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Actually I don't think that I want him back now. If he doesnt want me, then I dont want him. :)

lisar
Newly Registered

Hot Foot Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by lisar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:35 am

I have a question about the black candle for the hot foot spell
Can i substitute another color or should it definitely be black?
I have everything else

thank you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot Foot Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 am

lisar,

It should definitely be black as black is for removal. But you can use white as white can be substituted for any color.

angel1970

Unread post by angel1970 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:44 am

Hi I've had fantastic results. My next problem if anyone could help me on this please.after years n time overs of bad neighbors and stress way through.what would happen if I sprinkled hot foot oil down on the drive of the empty house next door? Would new tenants still move in.? Thanks for reading

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:14 pm

You could try this if your goal was no new neighbors, but I would rather see you do work to draw great/stress-free neighbors into the area.
Joseph Magnuson

angel1970

Unread post by angel1970 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:38 am

Hi that's great.many thanks

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:07 pm

You are very welcome. Keep us updated, we love to here results from people with all different kinds of situations and solutions!
Joseph Magnuson

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:16 am

Hi, all,
I'm trying to establish myself as a psychic in my area, and had trouble getting things going. So, I got a reading over the LM rootwork hour, started following advice given, and connected with a friend who has a successful shop outside of my county. Everything feels like it's going swimmingly. now I have competition located about six or seven blocks away. To my advantage, I have a much more professional setup in that my cards are professional looking as opposed to little cut up pieces of colored paper for business cards. (Which I called to get her prices and the number was disconnected!)

Meanwhile, I have my own toll free line, website and additional marketing materials being printed to really promote myself... Everything in English and Spanish, all in the same design, and design itself has an image of a woman who actually resembles me. I couldn't have planned that better if I tried (thank you St. Joseph because I got all of this for song)! Anyway, this new shop only has these little cut up pieces of color papers in English, so I'm 100% sure I have the upperhand when it comes to marketing. I also have my honey jar going, dressed my cards with money drawing sachet powder, and petitioned St. Joseph as well as St. Jude. I petitioned them specifically because I have a relationship with both.

I thought about Hot Footing this new shop out of my neighborhood because my only other competitor is a shady old bat who is about the same distance from me in an opposite direction. Mind you, this woman do anything but tell people to pay her hundreds of dollars to cleanse them with a "prepared pumpkin," which can't be done until you do a whole laundry list of things that cost money. I live in a largely Spanish immigrant neighborhood, so when word gets out that I'm not going to fleece them, I'm a-ok. Now, I don't know that I have a good reason to go as far as a Hot Foot for the new shop, but I don't want the added competition. I'm actually thinking I might be hitting the panic button, but I'd like some feed back on this if I could. Any suggestions??

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 am

It sounds like you don't have a lot to worry about from these other women. Just concentrate on your own business with Prosperity and Crown of Success, and the others will probably just fade away.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:31 pm

I sure hope so! Thank you, Mama Micki.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”