Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Ashcatonfire
Forum Member

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Ashcatonfire » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:29 pm

I can't speak on much here, but I would recommend the 36th Psalm, which is good for exposing liars and gossip, and/or Psalm 37, which is also good for this.

If you're comfortable with the saints and angel workings, invoke Saint Michael the Archangel. You can get his novena candles pretty much anywhere, and in a pinch, you can make your own for relatively cheap. He's an amazing protector and will help keep you both safe while pushing her and her negativity away.

So, all in all, what I would do, is pray the Psalm(s) with feeling, picturing her lies and gossip being exposed glaringly bright for all to see, and invoke St. Michael to protect you and him while pushing her away. This will help remove her and her influence while you work on attracting him back to you.

As for the candles, you would put your candle and his facing together, with hers facing out and away. On your candle, and the front side facing you, you dress the candles with the positive oils. On her candle, and his back that is facing her, you place the negative oils. In both the figure and the skull candles, the Love Me Oil would have been perfect, but of course, there's only so much you can do. If you can wait to get it, that's great, but if not, there's plenty here in the forum to help you too.

I'm sorry this is all I could help with, but I shared all I know and felt that you could maybe use. Good luck!
=^.^=Ash=^.^=

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Hello, patientlywaiting
In addition to all of this, I would consider:
Break up spell: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html (notice that there's a candle spell there that takes him away from her and brings him to you).
Fiery wall of protection www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
You can get these as COMPLETE spell kits also: www.luckyojo.com/mojocatpsells.html
Take care

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:17 am

You could always start the poppet with a picture and name paper BlakPrincessUK; then add the personal concerns as you get them.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

patientlywaiting
Forum Member

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:00 pm

I didn't have enough for a full kit at the time. Will want I have been enough? I ordered black eve, red eve and red Adam along with a red skull - controlling oil, inflammatory oil, love me and break up oil

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Hello, patientlywaiting ,
I'm confused. Can you clarify your intentions with these products?
Take care

patientlywaiting
Forum Member

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, patientlywaiting ,
I'm confused. Can you clarify your intentions with these products?
Take care

I didn't have enough for a full kit at the time. Will want I have been enough? I ordered black eve, red eve and red Adam along with a red skull - controlling oil, inflammatory oil, love me and break up oil

For the black eve and the back of the red adam I will dress it with the inflammatory and break up oil- to ensure my target and his ex stop their contact. For the red eve, I will dress will love me oil and for and red adam, i will dress the front with both the love me and controlling oil- to ensure that my target returns his love to me. Does this make sense? I want to make sure I am doing this correctly. The red skull would be dressed with controlling and love me oil, along with a petition to influence my target's thoughts towards me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, patientlywaiting ,
YES! That sounds good!
Keep us posted on the progress!
Take care

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:52 am

aura wrote:You could always start the poppet with a picture and name paper BlakPrincessUK; then add the personal concerns as you get them.
Just wanted to give you an update.

Separation oil from LM arrived the night before I left for SF. I combined the oil with Hot foot and prayed over it. While driving to SF I placed it in between my legs so that it could get warm and energized while I prayed for her to leave. Well when I got to the rest stop I forget all about it. It was only another 30 minutes into my journey that I realised I must have dropped it at the rest stop. It was too far for me to go back so I thought "well maybe my guides are telling me I don't need it ". Once I arrived I met her and I am indifferent to her. She is older and talks too much. Her belongings are all over the house !! Like she has moved in permanently!! hhmmm.Not a good sign. I dropped hints to my bf like " wow..she has a lot of stuff!!....and " she seems to be very comfortable here"... Yesterday, she ignored me completly and only talked to my boyfriend and his son and even offered to cook for him while I was standing right there !! Very disrespectful !! Thats the wonderful thing about Hoodoo, I remained calm and said nothing because I KNOW I have the UPPER HAND. She left this morning so a little ransacking of her room delivered some treasures (remember the trash can is your friend!!). Her hair which she neglected to flush down the toilet....tissue paper which she used to wipe off her make up...the tampon cardboard tube with a little of her MB and cotton buds that she used to clean out her ears. I have tried to look for her on facebook but no luck.

Again my aim is to get her out. I don't care if they fight but I am still don't feel justified to mess her up personally.

I have hotfoot oil, seperation oil, break up oil. Can I mix them or will they counteract each other ?

If I make a poppet what LM herbs can I stuff it with aside from her personal effects ?

How can I use her personal effects to the maximum potential ?

thanks in response to your answers.,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
Wow! You are so clever in getting all of these personal belongings!
And THANK YOU for reminding people about the garbage can. It's actually a treasure chest of personal belongings!
Yes, you can mix those oils.
To look at crossing herbs, go to this page and take a look at what the herbs do. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
You can start with vandal root, hot red peppers, sulfur, etc.
Here's the subforum for uses of personal concerns: personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-name-que ... t9215.html
It just helps if you're creative. For instance, if you want to shut her up, use something that her mouth touched. If you want to hurt her vagina, take something that touched her vagina, add something like alum, and then place it where the doll's vagina is. And so on and so forth. Like I had said: be creative.
Good luck with this (although I know that you will go for the jugular and will be successful!
Take care

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
Wow! You are so clever in getting all of these personal belongings!
And THANK YOU for reminding people about the garbage can. It's actually a treasure chest of personal belongings!
Yes, you can mix those oils.
To look at crossing herbs, go to this page and take a look at what the herbs do. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
You can start with vandal root, hot red peppers, sulfur, etc.
Here's the subforum for uses of personal concerns: personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-name-que ... t9215.html
It just helps if you're creative. For instance, if you want to shut her up, use something that her mouth touched. If you want to hurt her vagina, take something that touched her vagina, add something like alum, and then place it where the doll's vagina is. And so on and so forth. Like I had said: be creative.
Good luck with this (although I know that you will go for the jugular and will be successful!
Take care
Thanks so much Miss Aida
So an update. I took the hour drive to the LM store and picked up banishing oil, powder and a candle amongst other things. once she had left the house I went into her room and put some in her shoes, four corners of the room while praying that she would feel restless uncomfortable etc. I also poured some in her shower gel, put powder on her housecoat and inside her shower cap. Once I came back I burnt some of her personal concerns with the banishing incense and added it to the banishing candle.

Well before I left my bf and I got into a fight. he then text me 2 days later and said and I quote " I found out what you did the next morning and it was disgusting"!! What ?? When he called him he refused to elaborate and just said " I don't think you could have done that ". My thoughts immediately went to that old wench!! So basically she is trying to drive a wedge between me and my man.

See, you have to understand, I was trying to take the softly softly approach with her but now I know she is a conniving b**ch.

So I rolled up my sleeves and worked out a vinegar jar...personal concerns, four thieves vinegar, etc. I burnt a black candle on it Monday night (I realise I was supposed to do that Tuesday but it was like an initiation) kept it behind the toilet. I wrote out the petition 3 times burnt it on charcoal with her personal concerns and added the ashes to the jar. I have been shaking the jar vigourously while commanding her and my bf to fight , argue, quarrel, annoy and irritate each other and that their frienship has turned to dog sh*t just like I added to the jar.

So I am waiting to hear that she has vamoosed from his house never to return.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
How did he (or even she) find out?
Video cameras?

tanchan
Forum Member

Unread post by tanchan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:11 pm

I have been working on my vinegar breakup jar for a month now. Yesterday, I went to 2 local card-readers, they both told me that they see death in my ex's relationship, and his engagement is ruined, but I have not confirmed it yet if that is true because we have no contact, and we are long distance. My readers both say also that this girl is just using him for a visa and money. I did not tell my card-readers that I am working with vinegar jar breakup spell.
I would like to know what spell to do to make my ex lover dislike women from my country and make him dislike women much younger than him? make him dislike women from my country but only liking me again. I also want him to feel remorse that he ever went to my country and asked this much younger lady and gold-digger to ask her to marry him. He is so fond of women from my country who are old enough to be his daughter.

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:54 pm

is there a reason why you refuse to use airr readers? I would trust their judgement more PLUS unlike regular card readers, airr readers would more than likely suggest rootwork for you to do as well.

tanchan
Forum Member

Unread post by tanchan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:04 am

Hello Sarafina As of now, I do not have a credit card

tanchan
Forum Member

Unread post by tanchan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:12 am

Anybody?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:44 am

Hi tanchan.

With how complex your situation is I would definitely get a reading from a member of AIRR. Even if you don't have a credit card you can purchase a prepaid one and use that to get your reading. Reconciliation work is notoriously hard and a reading would tell you if it's possible or if it's a lost cause.

best wishes.
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

Jingo
Forum Member

Unread post by Jingo » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:08 am

Anyone know a good spell to mentally separate 2 people?
I'm in the midst of trying to get my ex back, and it's been working, however I feel the need to do some extra work to keep women away from him, particularly this one woman. She lives across the country, but he keeps up with her on Facebook.

Any good recipes or spells to keep all women away from the man I want?

boadiccearose
Forum Member

Unread post by boadiccearose » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 am

I found a mysterious white powder on my back step this morning. It rained last night so it had to be put there this morning after it stopped raining. My ex and his gf bear me exteeme ill will. My ex was arrested for domestic violence and blames me for his overnight jail time. His gf tampered with my bank account (she worked at the bank where we did business). I put a tracer on my account and she got caught. Now blacklistwd with FDIC. She can't work at any bank that is coveres with FDIC. She blames me for this. Neither one is big enough to own up to the fact that they broke the law and paid the consequences. They're just doiing everything they can to ruin me. I've had 7 brake lines cut in the past 2 1/2 years, and sugar put in my gas tank before I got a lock gas cap.
Without knowing what the white powder is..... can I reverse anything they, or someone else might have done against me on their behalf?
I have already did a mirror reversing box spell on the gf as well as reversiing spells on both of them using the black over red candle.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:50 am

boadiccearose,

I am glad you have revered on them, but more must be done. I want to see you with a protection mojo on you all times,or get the Lm fiery wall of protection kit. Order jinx killer or uncrossing as well. Chinese floor wash should clean up the mess they left. Reverse candles burned often to reverse on them is appropriate as well. I hope you have reported them each time and can get a restraining order on them and if they keep it up have em arrested. Yes you can reverse using reverse products . there are many protection spells in hoodoo including using railraod spikes to nail the property down , packets made in protection herbs with st michael cards in em burred at the corners, dressing the doors and windows with fiery wall oil, cleanse regularly and bath in fiery protection. I would move and change ur number and make it not easy to find .. I know harsh but do what you need to be safe.. also if they dont stop I would look into harsher work like DUMB .
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

boadiccearose
Forum Member

Unread post by boadiccearose » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Thank you for your response j82.

I have 3 children with him. Two are over 18, one with Downs syndrome. He only sees the youngest whom he has turned against me...... I own my home. So, I can't just move and there is a court order for me to provide him a phone number. Also..... the person cutting my brake lines knows where my night vision security cameras are..... and its obvious that they're being cut. I wear firey wall of protection oill every day. I've sprinkled black salt along the borders of my property too. I've done the reverse a few times on my ex and once on his gf. I also did the mirror reversing box spell on the gf too.

Maybe I should do something stronger to stop them.......

P.S. what is "DUMB"?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:29 pm

boadiccearose,

Have you had a reading by an AIRR reader yet?? this may help with how to stop them and help you! Before we go negative I will give the positive, you can always put them in a honey jar and sweeten them to you to like you. That being said this person cutting your breaks is really risking your life and thats a threat so the cops should be more involved. But we know how that goes so do take matters in your own hands.. DUMe means death unto my enemies, its a job used to kill those who hurt you. you can use crossing to mess their life up, jinx, goofer , graveyard dirt, all used to cross them up or harm them ( depending on the petition). I really would get a reading to see what to do to stop them and if they are working on you. I would cleanse you and the house regularly as well. Truth told you are righteous in any work you do against them for their deeds. Pray to God follow his advice he will protect you!

boadiccearose
Forum Member

Unread post by boadiccearose » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:33 am

I don't have the money for a reading. I'm unemployed and am a disabled veteran. I have just requested a hearing to have my vetrrans compensation increased before I lose my home.
I hope I don't have to get offensive about this. I'm more of a defensive person.
On another note....... I have been seeing repeating numbers 111, 333, 444, & 555 everywhere. I even saw them all in the same afternoon on different clocks, my odometer (222), and even the gas pump (333).

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:32 am

boadiccearose,

You can make a honey jar to sweeten the people who make the decision to increase the compensation.

boadiccearose
Forum Member

Unread post by boadiccearose » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:52 pm

I hadn't thought of doing a honey jar for the VA. I filed for an increase and will be represented by the Eastern Paralyzed Veterans Association. They don't do anything that will detrimental to a case. They are in Washington D.C. now presenting my case. So, they're confident they can get me an increase..... I just don t know how much or when it'll take effect.

I am mainly wanting to stop my ex and his gf from ruining the kids and my relationship with them.
As well as stop the two of them from messing with my life.

My ex tries to act sophisticated but only comes across as a bumpkin trying to be sophisticated. People see right through his act but he doesn't realize this. My ex is creepy and girlfriend scares people. My ex and his gf went to the snowball dance with our youngest son. The school didn't ask for parent chaperones because the precoous year a parent couple had done sexually explicit dancing so the school stopped asking for parent chaperones. Anyway, my ex started following some of the girls around taking pictures of them with his cell phone camera. The next day some of those girls came by my house complaining to me about it...... and a couple of mom's too. I asked why they hadn't reportes it and they told me that it was because it was my son's dad. When one of the girls mentioned it to my son he tried to cover for his dad saying that his dad was taking pictures of the couples as they came in. They had used a professional photographer for that and my ex is not a photographer of any kind. I'm surprised that he can use his antiquated flip phone. ... he's so technically challenged.

I want my ex and his gf out of my life permanently without losing my son to their evil hatefulness. Neither one of them give a flying flip for our son. My ex made that clear when he disowned our oldest son for reportibg the bruises my ex left on him. He also sold everything our daughter had at his girlfeiends house when she turned 18. She didn't get a thing they'd given her over the years and what they couldnt sell..... they donated. My daughter has Downs Syndeome. I feel very strongly that they both just want to get back at me for the consequences they suffered for breaking the law. Personally I think they should've served jail time or had probation at the very least.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello, boadiccearose,

J82 has given you excellent advice here.

I am personally at a loss with anymore spell suggestions because he has given you numerous ones.

It wouldn't hurt to start a honey jar (as he suggested). And, it would be within your financial capability (I hope).

The only other suggestion that I have for you is if you cannot afford any type of reading or spellwork, contact the AIRR pro bono fund and see if they might take your case and help you.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Bono_Fund

Good luck

boadiccearose
Forum Member

Unread post by boadiccearose » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:16 am

Thanks Ms. Aida......

I did look at the link you gave for the pro bono fund for a reading etc..... but they require a reader to submit the application not the person wishing to get a reading. Do I just contact one of the readers and request that they submit an application on my behalf?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:07 am

Hello boadiccearose,

The instructions for utilizing the pro-bono fund are found here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Essentially you schedule a ten minute reading with one of the readers and when your reading comes up you explain that you need to use the pro-bono fund and they will fill out the application on your behalf.

Peace~

Nathen

boadiccearose
Forum Member

Unread post by boadiccearose » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:44 am

j82 wrote:boadiccearose,

Have you had a reading by an AIRR reader yet?? this may help with how to stop them and help you! Before we go negative I will give the positive, you can always put them in a honey jar and sweeten them to you to like you. That being said this person cutting your breaks is really risking your life and thats a threat so the cops should be more involved. But we know how that goes so do take matters in your own hands.. DUMe means death unto my enemies, its a job used to kill those who hurt you. you can use crossing to mess their life up, jinx, goofer , graveyard dirt, all used to cross them up or harm them ( depending on the petition). I really would get a reading to see what to do to stop them and if they are working on you. I would cleanse you and the house regularly as well. Truth told you are righteous in any work you do against them for their deeds. Pray to God follow his advice he will protect you!
The cops can't do anything until they know who it is. The person or people cutting my brake lines knows where my night vision security cameras are so they can avoid them. They aren't showing up clearly enough to identify them. I will request a reading. I'm just not sure to request it with.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:49 am

Hello Boadiccearose,

I believe any of the workers on the site can start the pro-bono process so I just look over the list of workers and see who you would be drawn to working with in general and start from there.

Peace~

Nathen

boadiccearose
Forum Member

Unread post by boadiccearose » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, boadiccearose,

J82 has given you excellent advice here.

I am personally at a loss with anymore spell suggestions because he has given you numerous ones.

It wouldn't hurt to start a honey jar (as he suggested). And, it would be within your financial capability (I hope).

The only other suggestion that I have for you is if you cannot afford any type of reading or spellwork, contact the AIRR pro bono fund and see if they might take your case and help you.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Bono_Fund

Good luck
Over the past six months I have done a number of reverse spells on ny ex using his name and also juat uso g "my enemy" and finally his girlfriend's name. I even did a mirror box spell on his gf.

Yesterday I had to call the Police on my youngest son because he put his hands on me pushing amd pulling me around and afterwaeds putting his fist through my wall. He toldd me that his dad and his dads gf told him that its my fault that our older son has problems with his socializing skills and that he wouldnt let me do that to him. Our older son has the same learning disorder that my ex has but he also has a language disorder along with a stutter and stammer. He's had an IEP since pre-school. The other kids were making fun of him and verbally and sometimes physically bullying him. That's why I started home schooling him. He is actually in online hu gh school now. Our oldest son says it was much better after he left public school. He barely stutters or stammerss now. He had a lot more trouble socializing before I started the homeschool.

My ex knows all about this but convinced our youngest that it was my fault he had this problem. I don't want to have charges brought against my youngest son but this was the second time he's gotten physical with me
I had already done a honey jar on my youngest.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I am so sorry.

Please bring this to the attention of the Pro Bono Fund staff

Wishing you the best

boadiccearose
Forum Member

Unread post by boadiccearose » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:19 am

I've notified 3 readers and no one is responding to my request for pro bono reading. Perhaps I should ask some one to volunteer?? I don't know which readers are available or still doing the readings. One person I contacted has an email address that returns the email back to me. The second one is not able to because of backlog and the third one isn't answering.

I will keep trying.

Reason: This is a matter that we are talking about via PM

Splitpea2
Forum Member

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:23 pm

I beleive my ex is staying at a home that I don't want him in because I want him to come back to me now he doesn't know that I know that so my question is if I was to mail a letter there so it can be opened with some nonsense in it can I dress it in hotfoot so that he can be kicked out if I anoint it or pray for it under his name because I don't even know who's there I just want him out cause the first person he will call is me...

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:15 am

Hi Splitpea2,

I'm sorry you are going through this. It can be heartbreaking.

But I would advise not sending a letter dressed with hot foot powders because a child could get ahold of it.
You said you didn't know who lived there, so there could be innocent children in the house.

Have you tried sweetening him to you first?
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

I'd go with the sugar box spell first.

Also, I'd encourage you to get a reading on the situation from one of the great readers on AIRR.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

A reader can tell you what's going on with him and give you advice on how to get him back.

Many Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Ok, so I included this chick who is after my man in a freezer spell. She stopped following me on Twitter a day later and my love still follows her, but doesn't respond to her tweets anymore. :D

Besides sending her something with Hot Foot Oil on it to her house (I'm just trying to figure out what), what can or should I do? I have a picture of her, her name and address. I'm not really worried about her, but I can see she's after him and I will. not. have. it. She needs to go elsewhere.

Suggestions?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello, UnBound ,

Wow, that was fast results on your spell! Holy Cow !!!!

What about this?

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida. :D :D :D

Want to hear something else funny? I can't even find her anywhere on his Twitter timeline now. And believe me, I looked. LMAO

I'm still sending the letter. :twisted:

I'll buy some banishing for the long term. Wasn't thinking about it, but he is "The One". :D :D :D

beebee36
Newly Registered

Unread post by beebee36 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:45 am

I got together 7 women who live in the same road as me. We met once a week for coffee and our children played. One friend I was friends for 14 years. She sent me a text message outlining a date, place and time for my birthday meal -a month before the actual date of my birthday. I said I could not make my birthday meal because it was a day I needed to go to the hospital to find out if my unborn child would live or not (I was told he may have a disability), alas, I got a message back saying that they will carry on and have my birthday meal without me and have nothing more to do with me because of my baby problems.

These women make it known in no uncertain terms this grudge will stay. My son is excluded from all community functions etc and I feel so sorry for him. I am now ready to carry out some work on these women as I need to face these women everyday.

Can you advise on possible spells to break up these women or cause them pain like they did to me. Any ideas?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 am

Hello beebee36,

I merged your post into the thread that deals with getting rid of rivals. There are a lot of ideas in this thread. take a look around and you should find things to help your situation. I would also check out this thread (spells-to-cause-discord-fights-enmity-t3787.html) for suggestions to cause this group pf people to fight with each other.

Peace~

Nathen

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Grrrr. This chick reared her ugly head today. I was hoping she was gone for good with the freezer spell. He hasn't responded to her even though she tagged him. He's paying more attention to ME, however. :D

Going to pick up a card tomorrow to send to her with the HotFoot Oil on it (I wasn't feeling well all day today). She lives close enough to me that if I send it tomorrow, she might even get it Wednesday. ;)

If this is the wrong place to ask this, please move this part of my post. I was thinking of doing the harm spell I found on LM (it's for breaking up as well, I don't want to hurt her, but to get her to get the hell away from my man). Am I only supposed to write her name on it, wipe it with feces then flush it and leave his? Or wipe feces on both then flush?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, UnBound ,

You always make me smile!! I love the way you express yourself!

Just wipe & flush her down the toilet, not him.

Take care (I still have a smile on my face!)

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:52 am

Awww! Thank you, Miss Aida! xoxoxo

And thank you for clarification on that feces thing. I wiped my bum with some TP with her name on it and flushed it today. :twisted:

Teach these chicks to mess around with MY baby.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:49 pm

Would it hurt someone immensely if I did the Harm/Breakup thing more than once? Like if I took a toll of toilet paper, wrote their name(s) on it several times and then used it to wipe my feces each time I used the restroom?

Would that be (in any and every sense) be overkill? I don't want to really hurt anyone (not these people, at least). But just get them away from my baby - permanently (but not in a death sense!!!)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, Unbound,

No, it won't hurt. It just flushes them away.

I've done it on people for months (because I didn't have any feedback so, I continued doing it) and nobody was hurt.

Have fun!!!

This spell always makes me smile.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:51 am

Thank you so much, Miss Aida.

Is it advised to do it consistently if you can't be absolutely sure they are gone? Is this something that can be put in the arsenal against "all other rivals/love rivals"?

I do admit there is a bit of joy that I receive when doing this.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Hello Unbound,

You could put all other rivals into that kind of work if you want! Wipe all those folks right on out your life!

Peace~

Nathen

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:16 pm

unbound,

The petition can be as specific or general as you want. Though more specific the better. Cat mentioned on here with freezing people out a statement to use which really consisted of every person possible who could be a rival. It was a decent sized paragraph but it covered everyone! It sounds like you are looking for that kind of coverage, if so look in the freezer spell section. If specific targets then use them by name.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:26 pm

OMG, I can't take it! Does anyone know what happened with this???

Reason: Responding to a very old post.
HRCC Student #1989

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:43 pm

If one were to have a very limited time frame to lay a trick, would it be ok leave a few drops of hot foot oil in or on someone's bag? I have access to my target's purse, but it's in a common room and I would have to be very fast. Her bag is made of cloth and I was going to sprinkle it with oil. I was thinking that even if she doesn't touch the exact area I drop the oil on, it will saturate the fabric, so every time she uses the bag (daily) the energy will be with her. Is this a correct assumption? I'd go for the powder if I had it, but I don't right now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:36 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

Although we recommend powders, go for the oil!

You put a smile on my face! I like your bravery!

Take care

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:41 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! I just laid my first few tricks this past week, and it's been really fun lol. I'm excited to try this now!

avoiceanswered
Forum Member

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:00 am

I have a mix of issues and mostly work-related:

Two jealous people at place I work. Not just of me, but of the owner who is my friend. They are passive-aggressive especially the female. I want them gone. Easy enough with hot foot. I also don't want them getting in good with my friend in any way. They aren't particularly on his good side, but he won't hear me out on them being leeches and not doing anything good for him other than sometimes paying him rent. (It's a rent space by hour for use as a practitioner place.) The one owes him money for sure and it's been months. He believes he needs them to make ends meet since his own clientele base isn't that full right now. I think that business has acutally slowed down for him since they started being there more and my own business has suffered as I rely on walk-ins. They have a regular clientele base they built so they don't take the walk-ins. They constantly throw very negative energy at us with a smile on thier faces.

So I'm thinking Hot Foot, maybe a vinegar jar, something to for him to help him see that Im trying to look out for him. Of course lots of cleansing.

Any advice on dealing with this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, avoiceanswered ,

You are right, the Hotfoot is a great place to start And you can use that alongside banishing: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

I would also shut them up with Stop gossip: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Then, immediately follow this up with Better Business/prosperity spells to help him out: www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html

I have edited out your last question and ask that you place this question in the appropriate subforum. Then, we'll answer you.

We try to keep the question on topic with the threads.

I hope you understand

Take care

avoiceanswered
Forum Member

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:59 am

Thanks, Miss Aida,

How would the use of banishing help the hot foot?

You're right. Stop gossip sounds like something I should have anyways. Small towns! :roll:

Totally! I think the other problem may be half solved if we manage to get more business in.

By the way, I have only seen court reporters use the double commas. :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, avoiceanswered ,

Yu can use a separate candle for banishing with the oil

You can use banishing sachet powder where this person touches or walks over.

You can use the person's name under a cone of banishing incense.

Lots to do!

Double commas?????? Huh???

Take care!!!

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:48 am

How often should I be exposing my target to hot foot?

I've been doing a lot. I've managed to get some sachet powder in a few personal locations (panicked and wasn't able to state my intention every time though), I've been dressing candles with it, and I've been burning hot foot vigils with MISC. The burns keep indicating delay, but eventual success. She seems to be getting more and more comfortable where she is, and I can't imagine what would get her to leave at this point, so I want to kick things up a notch. I thought the hot foot would send her flying like a bat out of hell!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

Why don't you hotfoot the other person and not the person you want?

Just a thought...

Take care

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Miss Aida,

oops, that's who I meant. The target of my hot foot spells is a woman who is trying to get with my ex, who is the target of the majority of my other spells. She works with us and I'm trying to get her to quit her job. I keep seeing temporary or superficial results, but nothing enough to boot her out.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

Then, by all means, do it!!

Be persistent!!

Good luck

haydenzsmom
Newly Registered

Unread post by haydenzsmom » Wed May 13, 2015 4:27 pm

Hello,

I have been reading this website for some time but I just registered and this is my first post. I am considering using hotfoot oil to get rid of a romantic rival. My love (my boyfriend) and my target are currently together and share a home. I want to hotfoot her to get her away from him and to stop her from causing division in our relationship. My question is if I hotfoot her to go away, will he leave with her also? Is it possible or likely that he will leave with her even if I specify that she is my target? I don't want to lose my sweet heart.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”