Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

Yes, you are correct

Take care and good luck!

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:35 pm

I'm still reluctant to use it BC he's been wearing the jacket all day & I don't want to cross him up when I do the banishing spell on her. I obtained her handwriting which is just as powerful without his aura on it.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:37 pm

gypsywitchxxx, you say your newly reconciled boyfriend has been wearing Miss Thing's jacket all day? :shock: You may have another round of shellwork in the near future. Since he's got his aura or essence on it now, I would launder it with some Jinx Killer bath crystals in the rinse cycle.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:18 am

I haven't used the jacket in anything yet & won't. Do I still need to cleanse it even if i dont use it in a spell???

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Hello gypsywitchxxx,

I would recommend it just in case this other woman put something on the jacket to win your man back to her.

Peace~

Nathen

mmachix
Forum Member

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:23 pm

Can somebody please help me. Before I place my big order at Lucky Mojo I was looking at Banishing oil. I posted and tagged my man on Facebook and said it doesn't matter how much jealousy, hate, or ill will someone has against me, nothing will break us up. Soon as I posted that I saw my rival, and this bitch had me thrown in jail and now facing criminal charges and massive legal expenses. Anyways she posted she wants my man to cook for her. I know she's trying to provoke me. So I can cuss her out and go back to jail.

I want her gone from my mans life. For some reason she has a very strong hold over him. I need him to get rid of her. Can I do this spell for her to be gone from his life? What color candle and how do I do it? Is this the right oil. I know about separation but she can always come back. I want her gone!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi mmachix,

You can certainly hot foot her, and I would read through all the pages of this thread for great advice on how to accomplish this.

I would also put her in a mirror box so that all of her hateful crap can be reversed back on to her. Search the forum for the thread on mirror boxes and you will see lots of good ideas on how to do this.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

mmachix
Forum Member

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:29 pm

So you're saying she can go to jail like I did? I did call the shop and they said Banishing is good to. I'm not in the area to hot foot her

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Hi mmachix,

Not necessarily. Only Spirit can determine the best outcome of a spell, and the means of achieving a goal. So if it's decided that she should go to jail, then that's where she goes. But it's not a done deal and we obviously can't predict the manner in which Spirit will respond to your spell.

Mirror boxes are just great in returning a person's evil to themselves. I've seen them work beautifully.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Hello Everyone ,
Happy New Year to all members !
I am too hoping to recover from a very turbulent last year ,where we battled my husbands prostate ca ,his surgery ,financial problems , marital stressors etc . Things were beginning to settle down and i was optimistic
But I have another hurricane coming after 3 months - My EVIL Mother In Law (MIL) !!!. She hates me & my 10 yr old daughter to the extent to see us dead . She never accepted us and has been trying to cause a divorce since day 1 . Though she lives in another country - her hold on my husband is what i term '' pathological '' . He showers them with love,loyalty, money, gifts .....he is their ATM ...even though they are very well settled . I'm OK with that too ,as long as they don't interfere in our married life ...but alas its the exact opposite !
Things are little better now - till couple of yrs back i use to feel her presence in our bedroom too :roll: - she was omnipresent in our lives ,controlling it :lol:

She & her daughters do black tantric magic too ( i know this after reading LM forum since last yr ). She had come 4 yrs ago with her daughter to visit us here - i literally rolled out her a red carpet ,hoping finally she will accept me & my dtr and see her own son happily married . Instead she turned my world upside down - she somehow emotionally blackmailed ,brainwashed with black magic ? & forced my husband to move out and file a divorce !!!
This was totally out of the blue ,his behavior becoming bizarre ,he avoided eye contact and did not even contact our dtr ( whom he literally loves the most !!) for months . It was only after 8 mnths that she went back to her country -thinking the divorce is almost finalized ,that my husband suddenly become his normal self and came back apologizing to give him a 2nd chance .

Anyways - last time my MIL put weird black marks on my treadmill in my bedroom, my 2 pairs of footwear & used clothes were missing and at that time being unaware of black magic - i found it weird but assumed them to be misplaced . Now i know why she took it .

I have her hair and had made her doll , put stop gossip and froze her few months back ! . My husband still talks to her 3-4 times a day ,but things are getting little better in our married life . He is not easily poisoned by her now .

Now MIL is planning to come here in USA with her daughter for 6 mnths and its giving me nightmares . I don't have the energy to fight back her negativity - I just don't want this negativity in my life,my home, my world !!!
She hates me even now so much that she refuses to acknowledge me as her son's wife even after 13 yrs of marriage . She doesn't even talk with me !!

I Don't want to harm her - but I DON'T WANT HER TO COME HERE AT ALL !! , maybe change her mind or fall sick temporarily where doctor advises her bed rest or cautions against long flights ;) ( she is 78 yrs old ) . I still want my husband to continue his mother -son caring relationship with her ,as i have accepted it means a lot to him

Should i do '' Hotfoot '' candle spell with 9 needles over her picture petition ?
What should be the petition in this case ?
If i can't throw the remnants in running water -can i flush it down the toilet ?

I want to start work asap as i want it to be 100% effective and i have 3 months to work on :) I want to try multiple things for this purpose - i can't take a chance this time :)

Any and all suggestions are truly appreciated

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Hello 89bingo,

This sounds like a really crappie situation. To your question about Hot Footing your mother in law I would say you can do that. I would recommend that not be the only thing you try however. Because you are dealing with someone who is also able to employ spiritual means to get what they want you might want to be able to defend yourself in some way. There are a ton of products I would recommend to be honest and I would also recommend working with a professional if you can. We recommend the folks at AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)

I would recommend putting powders from these products in the rooms of you home...

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/houseblessing.html

Maybe work a fiery wall of protection spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html).

I would also recommend some building some strength around yourself before you even start this other work. Look into these products...

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fearnottowalkoverevil.html

If she does end up coming to visit you can also work with Stay With Me products to help keep your hold on your husband and use Reversing products to to send back anything she does.

And then while she is here or even before to make her not come use these products aimed directly at her...

http://www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html.

So there are a lot of ideas for you to look through and get started. I like that you have so much prep time to get ready and I recommend you use it. If you have more specific questions about how to use the products find the section of the forum that covers those topics and ask away!

Peace~

Nathen

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Thank you so much Natstein for your prompt reply !

I have already taken an AIRR reading ,where i was clearly told -she is v v dark & evil energy . I was told to make her doll baby ,hog tie her and freeze her -which i already did .

I am already working with lot of LM products like chinese wash, fiery wall of protection, peaceful home, blessing & healing, clarity & of course to strengthen my marriage -honey jar etc .I also have a large master root on my altar which i worship since a month .

I'll anoint myself with master oil ,power oil & I'm thinking of making a doll with MIL hair , stuffing suggestion papers in her head with '' I hate going to their place -its a long flight , i'm sick ....so on '' .I'll stuff stop gossip in her mouth . Then anoint it with compelling and essence of bend over oils on it ( this is what i have at hand ) . Then finally i'll anoint the doll with hot foot oil liberally :) with my petition to stay out of my home, my life .

Then i'll put it in the freezer again !!

Is my idea overkill or good ? I have cast of evil powder too - can i smear her doll with that too ?

All suggestions are welcome

Thanks in advance !!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:32 am

Hello, 89bingo ,

You're doing good. No, it' not "overkill"

I would not use the Cast Off Evil on this work

Take care

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Thank you so much Ms Aida once again !

I just have a couple of quick questions -

1 )while reading about Hot Foot product ,it says it causes people to wander restlessly ...I wouldn't want her to do so in this old age -just stay away from my home ( i sometimes hate myself for being so considerate & soft ,but thats the way i am )

2 )Also will it drive her away emotionally from her son too ? . I don't want this too ,as my husband is v attached to his mother ,more so after my father in law passed away 2 yrs ago . Also my 3 married sisters in law & their husbands who live close by to her are always ready to exploit this rift in mother -son relationship for their material benefits to the hilt and are also after my husband's ancestral property share in that country .

3 ) Can i simultaneously make a doll baby of my husband ( i have all the possible personal things -used clothes ,hair etc :lol: ) , anoint it with all love oils+ i dominate my man + influence powder liberally ,with autosuggestions papers in his head to listen to me always , trust me always ..as i have his best interest always ... Then i put this doll baby in a bottle all with love herbs + licorice root +calamus + root of jezebel . I will anoint the outside of this botte with protection oils to protect our marriage .
I will charge this bottle with burning a candle with above oils & incense smoke .

Then regularly shake it gently with my loving petitions & autosuggestions ,strengthening it with each passing day . I plan not to open the bottle again , just shake it gently everyday with autosuggestions depending on the situations
MY main idea behind this is - no matter what external circumstances /people in life - i will make sure my internal relations-my husband is always under my influence only !

I am trying to build a strong protection wall around my marriage & relationship :)

Please give your valuable input Ms Aida - it means a lot to me !

Sincere Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello, 89Bingo,

I'll answer each question after the question. Ok? OK !!!!

1 )while reading about Hot Foot product ,it says it causes people to wander restlessly ...I wouldn't want her to do so in this old age - Just state your petition exactly ss you want it and include the time frame

2 )Also will it drive her away emotionally from her son too ? -NO !

3 ) Can i simultaneously make a doll baby of my husband _yes, you can do all these things that you have mentioned

Then regularly shake it gently with my loving petitions & autosuggestions ,strengthening it with each passing day .-That's fine

You're doing great. And your ideas are also great

Take care

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Thank you so much Ms Aida !!!
I'll get started on it asap :)

newtothis
Newly Registered

Unread post by newtothis » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:59 am

i have seen this man in passing for months and feel so connected to him, he looks when he thinks im not looking, faces me from a distance and shows other signs of interest, he is painfully shy looking then i met his ex without realising thats who she was and what a horrible, bossy woman, she doesnt want him but doesnt let anyone else get to him by using their son against him.

im starting to have feelings for this man but i dont even know his name but i know her full name.
what can i do to get her to stop manipulating him and leave us alone when we do get together,
and how can i help him approach me and let him see i wont hurt him like she has, she really has destroyed his confidence because i found out what she did to him.
thanks

CelticAine69
Newly Registered

Unread post by CelticAine69 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:35 am

The issue I have is A dear friend who is alone no family other than herself alive. There are these three women one whom was her best friend until a rift pulled them apart and on different ways. She is still in touch with two daughters. They only want her for her money and her car. How can I get them to leave and not come back. As In get rid of them permanently. She knows they use her and cause she has no back bone and depression she complains about them all the time but doesn't do anything to get rid of them. They are driving her into her grave. Please help me help her. I pray for her day and night that she wake up but the Bipolar and depression is not good combination and the Alcohol. I need something to get them out of her life once and for all. When they found out she came into money they were back like flies to honey.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:06 pm

Hello, newtothis,

You can use hotfoot to drive her away: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

And here is an array of spells for you to chose from. Miss cat wrote an array of spells that you can chose from: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Hello, CelticAine69 ,

Welcome to the forum.

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum. Please read through the pages for spell ideas.

But, I would start with the hotfoot:

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

And also, work simultaneously with banishing products: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

For you r friend, it sure sounds like she needs some clarity: ww.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

If she is an older woman and vulnerable, please also call adult protective services and report the leeches.

Wishing you the very best

angelshar
Newly Registered

Unread post by angelshar » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:14 pm

I made a hotfoot powder with black pepper ,salt and cayenne pepper. After using it, a little bit was felt in my car where my daughter sits. Will this have effects on her and what can i do?

Reason: Asking abut homemade products and other post about products purchased elsewhere

Waffle
Forum Member

Unread post by Waffle » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:51 am

Okay, I'm gonna try to shorten what is a tremendously long story: There is a farm and surrounding property that has been in my family's possession for a long time. My grandfather fixed up the farmhouse himself, and the place USED to be beautiful and hold a lot of great memories.

Then, my grandparents both got very ill and senile and died, leaving the farm in my father's legal care. It was around this time that my uncle 'S,' who had always been a very bitter, difficult man, revealed his true colours. S lives in a small house on the property and doesn't take care of it. He's a miserable old coot who everyone in the surrounding county hates. He puts out boards with nails in them in the road, he trespasses, he has loud parties on the farm with illegal drugs, and he's generally a nasty man.

He's also keeping us from doing ANYTHING to fix the crumbling farm and farmhouse. We live a few hours away from it, and can't be there all the time. When we try to send people in to manage the forest or fix up the farmhouse, he tries to sabotage it - blocking the entrances, stealing tools, putting nails in trees that need to be harvested for regrowth.

He causes all kinds of legal trouble and we can't seem to get the a-hole on ANY of his illegal activities. We've been to court with him several times, and he's gotten away with warnings.

At this point, we're putting so much money into the farm and getting none out, and with S in the way, it's nothing but a source of misery and my parents are considering selling it. I'd always dreamed of one day turning the farm into an animal sanctuary, or a memorial sort of place to the displaced Cherokee whose hunting grounds the house was built on. It has so much potential, and it's been all but ruined by lack of care and horrible energies and general bad karma (everyone also thinks it's haunted, but that's another problem altogether).

We don't want to lose the farm, but it doesn't seem like we can win against S. The nasty jerk has the devil's luck or something. I don't want him hurt, I just want him to go away - and not come back. We ALL fully expect that if we DO legally evict him, he'll set fire to the house. He just needs to leave and get a life that doesn't involve us, or making people miserable. He does nothing but sulk in his dirty house and cause trouble for people.

Now, I live a state away from him, and I can't exactly pop on down for the weekend just to make trouble for him. Is it possible to hotfoot this guy from 500 miles away? I don't even necessarily want to see him put in prison, he just needs to be gone. Preferably out of state and to some distant town where he lives out the rest of his life. I feel like this is the only thing to be done at this point, save waiting for him to die from old age.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Hello, Waffle,

Wow, that is just terrible.

Hotfoot is great. And I would also perform banishing products too.

You could make a doll of this person, fill it up with all kinds of nasty things (such as Goofer Dust, Hotfoot powder, oil, Banishing, etc). Sew it up. Tell it to go away and then mail it to and obscure post office out of the country (don't use your return address!).

Many Hoodoo Practitioners do this with success.

Wishing you great success also

take care

Waffle
Forum Member

Unread post by Waffle » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:40 am

Miss Aida,

Will the doll work even without a taglock/personal effect of his? I can't very well collect his hair or anything, but I might be able to get a picture of him.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:17 am

Hello, Waffle ,

A picture is good. And, if you can, name and birthdate. Even an address is good.

The more connections that you have to the target, the better.

Now, without personal belongings makes it weaker BUT I have done the same with great success.

GO FOR IT!!

Take care

shellbellzer
Forum Member

Unread post by shellbellzer » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:31 am

Hello, I'm pretty new here and I've been looking all over the boards for this answer, but have been unsuccessful. I'm looking to have a hot foot spell performed and really don't know how to word my petition. If anyone can give me suggestions on how to word my petition, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Hello, shellbellzer ,

Welcome to the forum!

Miss cat has examples of what to write here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best with your spell

take care

jump
Forum Member

Unread post by jump » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:54 am

Hello, as I'm reading the most recent thread on hot footing, my situation is almost 98% like Waffle's. I can relate to her pain except I'm dealing with a family of 4 that I am trying to get rid out of my parents property. I have tried every way I know in a diplomatic way, but no luck. With that said leaves me a choice of "I don't care" anymore I'll do what I have to do at this point -- they've pushed their limits on me. I've given so much already.

My question, can I use (1) Hoot Foot Spell Kit to a family of 4 who are living in our house? And should I add Banishing Spell Kit as well? Please, Please, Please....... I'm Begging You All To Help Me...I Greatly Appreciate All your Input and Will Forever Be Thankful.

Blessings to all!

~Jump

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Hello jump,

You can use 1 Hot Foot Spell Kit for all 4 people. I do not think you will need to add the banishing to the Hot Foot.

Peace~

Nathen

jump
Forum Member

Unread post by jump » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Ok, so I will just order the HF Spell kit and no need to order extra black skull candle, right?
I'm about to place an order to LM, but do you think adding 4 black dolls are necessary to HF these ####?

Thank you so much really appreciate your time.

-jump

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, JUMP !!!

AS you may or may not know, I am the Skull candle Queen (<--I crowned myself at my own coronation. LOL).

I would get black skull candles for each of those $%#$%!! and also put banishing and hot foot oils on them too

Good luck!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:43 am

Miss Aida is DEFINITELY The Skull Candle Queen!
catherine yronwode

jump
Forum Member

Unread post by jump » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:48 am

Miss Aida,

I honestly didn't know that...so I would take this as a sign that my spirit just keeps leading me towards your way :o)!!! LUV it!!!
Ms. QUEEN, I will take your advise and will be ordering dozens of skull candles along with the HF spell kit to represent all the %#%#%#.

And Ms. Cat, thanks.

shellbellzer
Forum Member

Unread post by shellbellzer » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Thank you for your suggestions :)

carsan
Forum Member

Unread post by carsan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:12 am

Hi. My friend is going to hot foot her verbally and emotionally abusive husband. She is using LM brand hot foot powder.
I want to help on my end by doing a nine day candle spell, but I don't have time to wait for new supplies. I want to use the next waning moon. I'm looking at what I have at home. May I get your opinion on the spell I have planned? Do you think it would be complete or should I add or do something else too?
I have one large unused white ritual candle unfixed. I have LM brand hot foot powder. I have LM brand evil be gone oil. I have a photo and birthdate and birth place of him. I have LM brand protection incense.
I am going to first cleanse and protect myself with smudge, white sage and protection incense. Then dress the white candle with evil be gone oil. Pointing the candle away from me and stroking away. Inscribe his name on the candle and "Be gone!" Nine pins in the candle to mark nine days of burning. Take his photo and write the petition on it. Anoont the petition with evil be gone oil. Fold the peition away from me three times turning counterclockwise each time. Fold some of his hair into the petition as well. Place petition under the candle and burn for nine nights. Snuff out the candle each night. Say petition every time I light the candle. Never blow it out. When the candle is done, do ritual discard of emains in a crossroad. Cleanse again with sage, say the relevant psalms and protect with incense again. Trying to use what's in mybpantry. Thoughts? Thank you!!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:39 pm

carsan ,

excellent! Just one thing: Inscribe the candle before you dress it. I always use a shapr pencil. Much easier

Good luck

Blessings
Two-Headed Doctor

carsan
Forum Member

Unread post by carsan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi,
My friend has been hotfooting her abusive husband to get him to move out. First she hired a rootwork to do a hot foot candle spell.
Then for the last five days she's been hotfooting him directly in his shoes, motorcycle pedals, food...
He today all of a sudden developed a sharp nerve pain in his foot ankle area. Its swollen and tender. He went to the emergency room. He has no history of such symptoms and this came in very suddenly. He was dragging his leg behind him.
Could this be the hot footing? Her petition is clearly stated to get him to move out and never come back, not to cripple him.
Thoughts? Thanks much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, carsan ,

YES!!!

Sometimes Spirits do what they feel is better.

I LOVE IT!

take care

BabyDoll099
Forum Member

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:41 pm

Had a question about keeping someone far away..
I had a HotFoot Vigil lit for my sister who unfortunately is a very jealous, manipulative and a user(I could go on but I'll leave it at that!). She was gone within two months! I was so happy!! She got a job in another city, got her things and left. The house is more peaceful without her in it.
She texted my mom this morning that she is home sick :twisted:
I'am planning on a freezer spell to freeze her out of our lives completely but I would like to back my work up with some vigil candles. Which line would be best to use to KEEP her far far away??? No contact, no nothing!
Thank you :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello BabyDoll099,

I think a Cast Off Evil vigil candle would be an effective backup for this situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-cast-off-evil.html

If you have questions about freezer spells, you're welcome to ask them under this thread:

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:23 am

Hi All.

I am usually good at hotfooting, but since my son is in the cross hairs of this, I would like some input. I will be getting another reading, but I need to get this typed out first.

I have known this friend of my son for 9 years (for clarity I will call him Ray). I have always treated him like my son. When we moved recently, I thought nothing of bringing him with us. I was warned not to by so many people, but did it anyway since he has never been out of line with me EVER. Well, it took less than 3 months for him to turn into what everyone else has experienced. What's worse is that he's turned my son against me. I went to throw him out and my son said that if I threw him out, then he would go, too. This is not like my son at all. Every single issue in the house points back to Ray. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

It has gotten to the point that I barely speak to Ray. I can't stand him. He's lazy, rude, sloppy and only cares about getting and smoking weed. Nothing is ever his fault even when it couldn't possibly have been anyone else. He doesn't wake up until 2 in the afternoon. I gave him a job working with me specific hours and he can't even handle that.

I don't want him in my house or in my life anymore (or my son's). He came to live with us after being kicked out by his parents, so this isn't just me. Another one of my son's best friends went to school with Ray and he's known for being trouble (they weren't even in the same class and he heard about him constantly). In fact, none of his other friends like Ray. They are all good kids.

Since he is so influential, I need to know how to get rid of Ray without losing my son. I have access to his food, clothing, hair, shoes, etc. I don't want him hurt, I don't just want peace II have to constantly fight for (I have LM tranquility oil that I am going to burn on some candles, but that's not going to fix all of his problems), I just want him permanently gone. Thank you so much.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello AStarIsBorn,

Before you Hot Foot the holy hell out of this guy, put your son in a sugar jar to make sure he is good and sweet toward you. You could also burn a white skull candle dressed with Influence and Clarity oil to help get your son to see what bad news this guy is and that he needs to go, and perhaps even begin to think that kicking out this loser was *his* idea.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Then, proceed with Hot Footing the holy hell out of said person:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck to you.

happyhello
Newly Registered

Unread post by happyhello » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 pm

I am on the waiting list for a scholarship to travel to a conference. Would a hotfoot done on some of the people on the list be enough to make them leave the situation so that a slot would open up for me?

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 am

Thank you SO much, Sister Jean. I have put up with almost 3 months of this and I refuse to deal with it in 2107. I don't presently have any Clarity oil, but I do have Influence Oil and white skull candles (I'm learning to have things before i need them, lol) and need to do an order soon, so I will include the Clarity in it.

Miss Aida, you were so right about him, months before he even moved in (she picked Ray up in a reading a LONG time ago).
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:18 am

Dear happyhello --

That seems kinda backward to me. I mean, you CAN use a pipe wrench as a hammer -- it's heavy enough -- but it really does better as a pipe wrench.

Hot Foot is to cause people to lose their place and to wander the world. Is that really a fate you wish on your colleagues, even those you think of as "rivals" for the scholarship?

I would use Look Me Over, Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom, and Pay Me as incentives to get the scholarship to the conference.

Then consider Hot Foot for any troublesome or wicked people or those who are causing you problems, not merely by the fact of their existence, but through their activities, intentions, and actions.
catherine yronwode

Blank_Frank
Forum Member

Unread post by Blank_Frank » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:19 am

I'm fixin to do a hot foot candle ritual on this person who lives in the same house as me. It's a last resort and I don't take this stuff lightly. I live with several "bad" people... ignorant grifters, thieves and lairs basically, but the others have more or less been shamed into leaving me and my stuff alone. I even have to lock up my food and stuff in the kitchen which is a PITA.

This person is like Roger Rabbit, bouncing off the walls and dumber than a bag of rocks. No insult to Roger, rabbits in general or rocks intended. It's a long story but just to give you an idea... after he assaulted me, and I defended myself rather well, for merely trying to communicate a problem and offer a remedy, I uncovered his court dockets online with multiple convictions for assault and disturbing etc so I know it's not just me. I can't stand the sight or sound of him any longer. I've been here over a year and he shy of a year. Moving myself would be preferable if I could find the right situation but I'm not going to downgrade my living situation on account of these people.

The candle ritual is the one with a photo and nine needles. What size should the photo be? I can print out any size on B&W laser. Can I fold it and unfold it? Should I write his name and birth date on the front, back or not at all? Which one of these glass coaster petition covers should I get?

Tile, Glass Coaster Petition Cover, 3" x 4"
Tile, Glass Mirror Coaster Petition /Photo Cover 3.5 x 3.5

I'm planning on saying the 35th Psalm while the candle burns each night. Is that a good choice? Should I wait for the waning moon? Is midnight a good time? I'm also going to bathe in the shower with Hyssop and two white candles at the door. Is there a Psalm I should say during or after that? I'm going to put all that remains in a pipe tobacco tin with some holes and throw it into a creek because I cannot, in good conscious, throw needles or a glass bottle into a creek. Should I use my right hand over left shoulder? Is there a Psalm for that?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Hello Blank_Frank,

Here are the spell instructions again (toward the bottom):

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

If you read the instructions very carefully, it doesn't say you have to write anything on the photo, but you could write the person's name and birthdate on the back if you like. I'd print it out so it's "wallet size," and easy to work with in the spell—you don't have to fold it. You do not need a glass tile—like the spell says, you place the photo under the saucer that the candle sits on.

Yes you can recite the 35th Psalm. You can do this spell during the waning moon, but you do not have to. If you need this jerk to get gone, get them gone now.

When you bathe with hyssop after the work is done, recite the 51st Psalm as you bathe: "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Read here about deploying spell remains: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck to you.

Blank_Frank
Forum Member

Unread post by Blank_Frank » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:21 pm

OK, thank you.

MsGoodHearted
Forum Member

Unread post by MsGoodHearted » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:50 am

I started a women's group in my town. Started off slow, with only one person besides myself at first two meetings. Other person has been asked to do a series of things, in which they haven't done not one thing, nor do they communicate with me. In fact this person feels she can disrespect me and step around me. I've blocked her on all social media, how do I prevent her from showing up to meetings unwelcomed???

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello, MsGoodHearted,

I have moved, merged and edited your post (since nobody has cancer).

Please look at the pages here for spell ideas.

Your best bet is to hotfoot her out!

Take care

God_Willing
Forum Member

Unread post by God_Willing » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:41 pm

Hello to all.

I would like to get rid of one of my current supervisor's he's an arrogant selfcentered jerk one who thinks he's mister know it all. He is not a fan of mine nor am I a fan of his. He left the company which I work for and couldn't handle the other position so he jumped back. I want to hot foot him and cause confusion I can't stand the sight of him. I have his first and last name and have a picture but no date of birth. How should I go about writing a petition to get my desired outcome? I plan on Ordering online and having the MISC light candles. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Hello, God_Willing ,

Then, all you have to do is tell them what you just wrote here and ask then to write the proper petition for you

Take care

God_Willing
Forum Member

Unread post by God_Willing » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:51 am

Will do, now do they have a specific email tailored for information, questions and answers or is it only via phone?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:28 am

Hello God_Willing,

When you order the MISC candle, there is a space provided in which you can type out your petition. You can say something simple like: "May this man be forced away from this job so I never see him again."

Or if you need some help, you can contact the church. Their phone number is on this page:

http://missionaryindependent.org/

Blank_Frank
Forum Member

Unread post by Blank_Frank » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:51 pm

In disposal of artifacts after doing the hotfoot candle ritual, if given the choice between a running creek where the enemy goes by every day or a full-on river which he seldom goes by this time of year, which should I choose?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, Blank_Frank,

It doesn't matter.

The idea is to make the person go away. And the remains be gone anyway even if you disposed of it where the target frequents

Take care

BrujeriaMasFina
Forum Member

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:10 pm

I want to Hot Foot all romantic rivals from my ex-fiancé's life while we heal and do reconciliation work. I plan to sprinkle the powder across his front door entryway and in the vents of his car. Hot Foot oil for the house door knobs and his car door handles.

But: I also need to Hot Foot a couple of his relatives away from him who do nothing but gossip and keep him thinking about our past and want us to stay apart.

Question: When sprinkling Hot Foot powder, would it be best to also sprinkle that at HIS house for the relatives (along with the separate sprinkling for the romantic rivals) or would it be better to lay the tricks on THEIR property to keep them away? Does it matter? I have access to both. Thanks for the help.

BMF

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina ,

As long as you state the intention, it should not matter.

But I would prefer at their house..

Take care

cafecocktail
Forum Member

Unread post by cafecocktail » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:52 am

Hi. I think this may be a really biginner question, but it would be appreciated if anyone could answer.

My love rival is trying to be very close to my target. I don' t think the target like the rival, but it's really annoying for me. The rival doesn't know me, which is good for me, and I can't tell my target to stay away from her.

I made a vinegar jar but it doesn't seem to work. I did a moving candle spell, it worked a bit, however they never broke up.

Are hot foot products effective? I would like the rival to stay away from my target, not from me, and go back to her own country once and for all.

Thank you in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello, cafecocktail,

Yes! Hotfoot can work.

Also, have you tried full break up spell kits?

www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

Also, Lucky Mojo just did a radio show on break ups this past Sunday.

Find it here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-22617

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”