Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Luckylady123

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:21 pm

I need to hot foot a family member who is extremely dangerous & detrimental. I have purchased the LM supplies. Does it matter which way a person walks across the sprinkled powder? The person may walk into and out of tthe house using steps more than once. Do they need to be walking out? It is my house Im sending them away from not theirs.
Also can i say anything specific to enchant the powder for that specific person and not anyone else who may innocently walk in?

Thank you so much!! Blessings!!

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Would a freezer spell be done in conjunction with hotfooting or would that be done AFTER hotfooting ?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:38 pm

Luckylady123 ,

Sprinkle it where they will walk, does not matter how they step in it, but as a preference of my own I would want it as they leave, id cleanse after. No they do not have to walk a certain way into it. You can also sprinkle it in their shoes, mix it with their footprint. You should always pray and say your petition as you sprinkle wether its in your head or out loud.

You can do a freezer spell to freeze their actions as well as send them away at the same time, just do the workings at a different time.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:42 am

How many times should I perform the hootfooting sprinkling? Is there a certain ritual number? Has it ever worked just one time??

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:52 am

Hello Luckylady123,

There are no hard and fast rules for the number of times a spell should be repeated. Typically, we repeat a spell if we're not seeing signs or movement after giving the spell time to take hold.

For laying down powders, you'll want to consider mundane elements as well, including weather (if laying them outdoors), foot traffic, wind or other potential interference.

Sometimes spells work the first time, while in other situations it can take multiple repeats. There is no way to predict and each case is different. It's also up to Spirit.

So do your work, repeat it as often as you feel is necessary, and have faith in a successful outcome.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Thank you miss athena!

I spoke my petition out loud while sprinkling and walking backward and specifically used the person’s full name.

Will the powder effect anyone else who walks over it even if I specifically stated the target’s name several times??? I mean no hot footing for anyone else.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:19 pm

Luckylady123,

Many believe that it only effects those who its made for and prayed over for,it would not effect the others, however it is still best to cleanse and protect yourself and anyone you do care about in the process. You do not want the person possibly reversing it back to you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Severine
Newly Registered

Unread post by Severine » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi -

I live in an area where there will be a white nationalist/racist march that goes through the downtown area. Myself and a few others were considering walking the route they intend to take a few days before and laying down hot foot powder that these marchers would come into contact with. My concern is that the hot foot powder would be dispersed by other people walking in the area and two that unintended people would be affected by it. I love the *idea* of this but I'm wondering if ultimately this isn't practical and maybe even a little sloppy. What are your thoughts?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Mix the Hot Foot powder with the graveyard dirt of justice workers (the dirt will hide the powder colour, then sprinkle it in their names, and if you don;t know their names, then the names of their organizations and if you don't know their organizations, then the names of their political biases and bigotries.

This is not "sloppy." You simply do not undertand traditional usage patterns, such as how to call names into foot terack spells. I am sure this question has been asked and answered many times in this thread, so read all 17 pages in this thread, and maybe you find a more detailed response.

Additionally, this other Forum thread may also be of help:

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers: hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

And yet more information may be found on these "Hoodoo in Theory and practice" web pages:

FOOT TRACK SPEALLS: http://luckymjo/com/foottrack.html

HOT FOOT SPELLS: http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Best of luck.

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”