• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:42 am

Hot Foot Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Hot Foot Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby oracle » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:49 am

I am referring to the Hot foot candle ritual below from luckmojo hot foot page. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html. I have hot foot oil, hot foot incense power, and a black candle. However, I do not have hot foot powder. Can I substitute the powder with the incense powder? Would it be ok to leave out the powder in this ritual? Is it better to perform this ritual outdoor, eg in balcony or backyard?

Since this ritual is going to take 9 days to complete, can another spell or ritual be done during this 9 day period as well (at different times) ?

I've read that energies you send out will also return to you. Do I have to perform another ritual to prevent this?
oracle

Re: Hot foot candle ritual

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:05 am

Hello bellesky a.k.a. oracle:

bellesky wrote:I am referring to the Hot foot candle ritual below from luckmojo hot foot page. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html. I have hot foot oil, hot foot incense power, and a black candle. However, I do not have hot foot powder. Can I substitute the powder with the incense powder? Would it be ok to leave out the powder in this ritual? Is it better to perform this ritual outdoor, eg in balcony or backyard?

I have substituted an incense for a sachet I didnt have on hand and it worked for me, your mileage my very.

bellesky wrote:Since this ritual is going to take 9 days to complete, can another spell or ritual be done during this 9 day period as well (at different times) ?

If you feel you're up to it but you should be concentrating on the HotFoot one.

bellesky wrote:I've read that energies you send out will also return to you. Do I have to perform another ritual to prevent this?

Well, in hoodoo their isn't much in terms of a belief in karma or the wiccan's law of three. We cleans ourselves after work like hotfoot because its mean work. Most of the spells to do after such work for cleansing are much closer to a removal of sin then some action to block something from "bouncing back" Its usually a bath that is recommended. I would go with a Hyssop bath while saying the 51 Psalm.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Hot Foot glass vigil candle, fixed question?

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 am

Hello everyone I wanted to know,if using a (Hot Foot glass vigil candle, fixed) would I put the persons name that I want to move in the candle?
Wanttounderstand

Re: Hot Foot glass vigil candle, fixed question?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:05 am

Wanttounderstand --

Yes. That is correct.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Purrness » Fri May 28, 2010 10:27 pm

I also have a question regarding the Hot Foot Candle Spell.

It's a funny situation: my husband and I have been having long term trouble since we got married. I've done the Honey Jar Spell and the Nation Sack, and things have been steadily improving ever since- it's wonderful. And yet, there's one more complicating matter that has to be settled before I can move on with other spell work (and maintaining the Jar and Nation Sack, of course...this whole marriage situation is an ongoing project, trying to redress several issues at once without overtaxing myself or "muddying" my work).

We have a male roomate who lives with us, who is my husband's friend, and moved in his girlfriend about a year later. While his girlfriend is a sweet, intelligent and beautiful person, the male roomate is an utterly selfish, self-centered, misogynistic ogre. For two years, I've been trying to tolerate his presence- I tried being nice and being friends, and he walked on me and my husband. He treated this house like it was his, not mine and my husbands. I stood up for myself, and he began interfering with me and my husband's relationship, trying to insinuate himself between us! I got nasty after that, and he stopped doing overt attempts, but still passive-aggressively tries to come between my husband and I, to the point of trying to store his clothing in our personal closet. He's a real piece of work. My husband feels beholden to him since he owes him a considerable amount of money, but I have no such qualms, and after a huge argument, my husband has promised (twice) that he will never see or talk to this person again after we are rid of him, and that it will happen one way or another by December...now all I need to do is get rid of him, and I'm aiming for sooner than December.

So, I am considering the Hoot Foot Spell (putting the oil in his shoes and socks, washing down his walls and floor and bed with the floorwash/bath crystals, the spell itself, etc.), but I have some concerns I want to address first:

1. I realize that if I Hot Foot him, I will probably lose contact with his girlfriend, who is my friend. I understand this is a necessary loss, sadly- I simply cannot abide him living in this house anymore and coming between my husband and I. My concern is- the Hot Foot will just drive her away with her boyfriend, and not hurt her, correct? While I don't mind (to be honest) if the jerk runs into considerable trouble, I don't want to cause him any great harm, and I want to cause her minimal to no harm at all- especially since she's such a nice person and works so hard doing what she does (medical student, putting up with his crap). I just want him to go away and stay away for good.
2. I know that after they are gone, I will have to wash the room down with Chinese Wash or something similar. I regularly take baths in Rue and Hyssop, and considered making a vigil light for purification after the work is done. Any other suggestions?
3. Should I suspend work on the Honey Jar and Nation Sack while doing this spell? Or, after a purification bath, can I continue the work? I don't plan on doing the spell until the Honey Jar and Nation Sack have enough work put into them for me to be comfortable leaving them for a little while, but if I can continue it all, I would like to.

Thanks for listening to my Noob Questions- I read this forum from time to time and I really enjoy it, and learn a lot from it. You all are very knowledgeable and helpful (and polite- something not often seen on the internet) and I appreciate it very, very much.

Thank you!

Purrness
Purrness

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Purrness --

HotFoot has various symptoms and can have different effects on different people, but some of the effects include restless wandering and and inability to settle in any one spot. Now the effects can be aimed specifically at him, but if she's going to follow him around then you can bet she'll be following him from place to place for a bit. If she's unwilling to do that then it may lead to him wandering off and out of her life.

As to your other work you want to cleanse yourself before you move on to love work lest you trample that chaotic energy with you into said work.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Hot Foot Candle Spell

Unread postby pisces78 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:49 am

My ex is a real jerk, he is a cheater and dead beat dad. We currently have no contact and I would like it to stay that way but he really hurt both me and my daughter emotionally and I wanted know if I used a hotfoot candle on him to keep him away and make him wander could do this bring bad luck to me. Currently trying to draw a guy closer to me and it seems to be working and I dont want to do anything to mess that up but I also want my ex to pay for the dirty things he did to us. I really need suggestions on this topic. If I do use the hotfoot candle is it ok to put his picture under the candle?

Thanks All,
Pisces!
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*
pisces78

Re: Hot Foot Candle Spell

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 am

pisces78 --

Sounds like you want a Reversing or Crossing candle more than a Hot Foot - or a mixture of the two, anyway.

Just make sure to take hyssop baths after working those candles, and keep your house spiritually clean, and have some kind of protection up. That is what you should always be doing, but especially when you are doing that kind of work.

Yes, you can put his picture under the candle. You can also carve his name into the candle as well.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Hot Foot Candle Spell

Unread postby pisces78 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 am

Thank you I appreciete the details. Going to try what you suggessted.
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*
pisces78

Re: Hot Foot Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby cutie1 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi,

I am in a situation where me and my husband are seperated not divorced yet, we left each other and i know that he is talking to this girl that won't leave him a lone,and he won't stop talking to her i tried so many times to break them by talking to him but he is being so stubborn, she is brain washing him, he doesn't want to commit back with me because she is filling his life and entertaining him. i really want to get her out of our life, the girl lives in another state so would a hotfoot candle work for her? Also i have his mother is against me and she is affecting him not to go back with me what can i do to stop her interference and make her accept me and like me back?

Also i need something to use on him to make no other girl interested in him or him not being interested in any other girl besides me? we still meet and talk sometimes. Any suggestions?

thanks
cutie1

Re: hot foot candle question

Unread postby DelArca » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 am

cutie1 --

I think you might want to try break up/separation products first or else he might go along with her when she hotfoots away. Try a honey jar for your husband along with the milder love products(come to me etc) and reconciliation. Do a honey jar for the mother in law as well.
DelArca

Re: hot foot candle question

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 am

cutie1,

Before you do anything, you need to get a reading. You need to see if this relationship can even be put back together at this point. If it can then have the rootworker design out a spellwork plan and tell you exactly what steps and products you need to buy for your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby butterflyGurl » Tue May 31, 2011 9:44 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and have two questions.

1) My husband and I are seperated and I recently discovered that an ex of his resurfaced. I have since hotfooted her and had a reading done with a Spiritualist. The young lady is not around anymore. My question is just to be on the safe side, should I hot foot her again?

2) I've done a Come to Me candle and a Return to Me for my husband. I'm currently waiting for my oils to arrive. I ordered Come to Me, Return to Me, Reconciliation, Stay at Home, Stay with Me, and Crown of Success for starters. It's been more than 3 days, but less than 3 weeks and I have recieved some positive signs from him. I also would like to burn a Cast Off Evil candle for him to remove the negative influences from his life. Am I on the right track with all this? Are there any other oils I should have on hand besides the ones mentioned that will help bring my husband back?

Thanks for reading my post, I look forward to hearing your response.
butterflyGurl

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 31, 2011 9:48 am

butterflyGurl,

1) You may Hot Foot her again if you wish. Check in with your Spiritualist reader for further guidance.

2) These questions are not about Hot Foot candles at all, but i will reply briefly so as not to take the thread off-topic: Your order of oils seems thorough and well thought out. I would not receommend anything else at this time, but would hope that you can employ these oils as candle dressings and, possibly, for direct contact work if and when you gewt to see him again.

My best to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby butterflyGurl » Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi Cat,

Thanks for the response. I will check back with my spiritualist. I do apologize for going off topic on my other questions.
butterflyGurl

Unread postby GENERAL101 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 am

Hi, I would like to know if the HOT FOOT VIGIL CANDLE can be used to seperate two different people known to me from seeing each other.
GENERAL101

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:56 am

GENERAL101 wrote:Hi, I would like to know if the HOT FOOT VIGIL CANDLE can be used to seperate two different people known to me from seeing each other.

You would want a Break-Up or Separation candle.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 am

GENERAL101 --

I agree with Turnsteel.

Hot foot sends a person away but it is not going to make them break up necessarily. You may want to get a break up spell kit as it comes with Hot foot powder as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lisar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:35 am

I have a question about the black candle for the hot foot spell
Can i substitute another color or should it definitely be black?
I have everything else

thank you
lisar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 am

lisar,

It should definitely be black as black is for removal. But you can use white as white can be substituted for any color.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:41 pm

I plan on doing the nine day hot foot spell and lighting a vigil candle for back up. Do I cleanse myself and my home each of the nine days or on the last day?
DreamCatcher

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 am

Dear DreamCatcher a.k.a. Rookiebinx --

You can do it when the candle is completely burned.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sansansangirl » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:51 pm

1) How do I cleanse my home before or after this Hot Foot Vigil Candle spell?

2) Can I use a cleansing bath?

3) What kind of water should I use to clean my home?

4) Can I use a anti hexxx oil to cleans myself in a bath water?

5) Can I use this Hot Foot Vigil Candle Spell for more than one person at a time?
Sansansangirl

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Dear Sansansangirl --

You can put Chinese Wash in the mop water to clean your home. After "dark" work, do a hyssop bath. You can use the same candle if there is a connection between the people, for example, a married couple or family. Otherwise, use separate candles.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LeoGal » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:07 pm

I am new to this and want to ask if I have chosen the right spell to use on my neighbour.

The person concerned has been abusing myself and my children verbally for over two years. It is relentless. It happens at home, in the street, when we are at the shops and even when collecting the kids from school. There is no reason for this, we have not done anything against this person or spoken a word in the past two years and yet it continues. We need rid of him for good.

Is the hot foot candle spell the best to use in this situation? I do not want to venture onto the property concerned to lay hot foot powder as I can't bring myself to go anywhere near this person or their house. Is there anything I can do to boost the spell and give myself the best chance for success?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, we can't live like this any more
LeoGal

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Traditionally Hotfoot powder is laid where an enemy can step on it, but if this is not possible, the candle can substitute. Pray over it and believe in your work.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:26 am

Good Morning LeoGal,
Oh my Gosh, I know what you're going through and I'm so sorry.
I had a similar situation to yours.
Only, in my case, it was the neighborhood "self-appointed" leader who recruited 2 other neighbors, her kids, and her kids' friends to harass me. It was a LIVING HELL.
I will tell you that the police refused to help me. Didn't want to get involved! Nice, huh?
So, I talked to an attorney and it turns out that my Civil Rights were being violated. Documentation of everything is very important along with: witnesses; pictures; and vides will help.
One gal I knew had a similar situation. She took a video camera and put in right in their faces. Guess what? It all stopped!
I myself ended up not taking any legal recourse because I performed an array of Hoodoo. But (different from your situation) I had to work on one person at a time.
Aside from hotfoot spells that Mama Micki has recommended www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
I also performed Banishing www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
I had to put railroad spikes on my property www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
And, in order to completely STOP everything, I made a doll for the ringleader.
Again, my problem was more complicated.
Wishing you all the luck in the world.
I hope you can sue them for everything they have...as I know what you're going through and it really is upsetting
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Hello all,

I would like to know, is it ok to burn this type of candle discreetly inside my own home? E.g. In a large closet.

Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Unread postby natstein » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Hello miziluvhoodoo,

It is perfectly ok to do that! Lots of people do work secretly. Just keep flammable stuff away from it. You can also order the vigil candle fixed for your purpose but have them not put the label on it so if someone were to see the candle they would not know what it is for. Just let the shop staff know to remove the label.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells