• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 pm

How Long to Receive Order?

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Estimated Shipping Times

Unread postby HipshakeBaby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 am

Dear Cat, about how long does it take an order to get to Central IL?
I ordered some goods last Wednesday, and my friend and I are just so excited to get them, we wondered how long it takes. I am going to start checking my mailbox every day!
HipshakeBaby

Re: Estimated Shipping Times

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Shipping times depend a lot on what you order and kinda on the "luck of the draw." We make everything here, by hand, in small batches, to ensure freshness and focus of intention. There is no factory. Everything is hand-blended and prayed over. We are making things every day, all day, 7 days a week, in these small batches. This is why we can stock so many hundreds of oils, each one different.

So if you order a few things and we happen to have them all on the shelf, we will pull and pack your order that day or the next. Priority Mail can get it to you in 3 - 5 days. If a weekend or a holiday, such as Presiden's Day, intervenes, you can expect that same shipment to take 5 - 8 days.

But the more different kinds of things you order, the more likely that we will be out of one of those things. It will have to be made. That means your order will go into the queue, waiting for things to be made. Even if we have 7 out of 8 things you ordered, we will hold the order until your order's turn comes up for the item to be made. (And by then we may be out of an item we had earlier and will have to make two items for you). In these cases, your order may take up to 14 or even 21 days (three weeks) from date of order to arrival.

One way to get what you need most quickly is to indicate on your order (in the comments field of the shopping cart): "Please ship everything in stock in one package and refund for any items not in stock." This will result in quickest shipping, although you may end up missing one or two items. Then turn around and re-order those itms -- and chances are that by that time they will be back in stock or just about to be made. This does result in a second shipping charge (for the second order), but many of our regular customers order once a month anyway, and just roll over the items they did not get the time before, as part of their understanding about how we work here.

Another way to do essentially the same thing is to indicate on your order (in the comments field of the shopping cart): "Please ship everything in stock in one package and ship other items in second package, with second charge for additional shipping costs." This will also result in quickest shipping, and quicker shipping of the second batch as well, since we will not have to refund anything to you or await your second order. The second batch will incur its own shipping charge, but typically it will be a bit lower than the shipping charge and time wastage of making a second order.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby frustratedinlove » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Do you send out an email when the items are shipped or do we just wait for them to arrive within a few weeks?
frustratedinlove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:08 pm

When you order online, an more automated system will supply a shipping confirmation number when a package ships.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mariz2209 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:37 pm

i have ordered lots of items.. It took January 26, 2009.. I didnt know it will take too long to get my items done? It will be on March probably?
mariz2209

Unread postby Figgy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:51 pm

My order is taking a little longer than 3 weeks (its going on 5 now) I'm almost certian its the st. Joseph incense! The house just doesnt want to sell! :P
Figgy

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:11 pm

I understand that items from LM take along time sometimes if I knew I would have actually ordered some of my items the ones that take a real long time earlier but it is because they are made so well. I am hopeing because of all this and the fact that I am doing 2 things focusing on same outcome and adding extra things to them which make them individual to me the outcome will be amazeing. From what I reading in this forum LM products are amazeing and quality and well worth the wait when I used to order some wiccan spell kits even though they were supposed to be custom but alot of the kit was not.
Sharona22

How Long to Receive Order?

Unread postby luckycharms » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:39 pm

I was just curious to know how long will it take to receive the break up spell kit i mentioned in my recent post. Im about to go to army basic training possibly at the end of may or 1st week in June and I need to do all of this spell ASAP and I was wondering what are the normal buisness days??? I am going to send a money order Friday morning. I wanted to do the spell ASAP because I know I can not take all of it with me and don't want my sgt to find out my secret. I want to spend as much time doing the spell religousy while I am home until I am in boot camp..

p.s/ I think I can sneak the break up bottle and the oil with me to boot camp though to keep working on my spell....
Thanks
:D
luckycharms

Re: How Many Buisness Days To Receive Order??

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Everything is hand-made and it really depends how many we make and how many are on order. Your money order could take a week to arrive here. We are making Break Up Spell Kits this week -- about 16 of them -- so your kit should be able to mail at once if the money arrives while kits are in-house. We have orders in-house for about 9 Break Up kits right now, we will make the 16, and should have 7 left over to last the next week or so. They sell pretty fast. They are shipped by USPS and should arrive at your place a week after we receive the order, pull the money order, deposit it, and pack your box. So, count 1 week at most to get your money order to us, and another week to get the kit to you. But that's for THAT kit -- one i happen to know we are making this week. If you ordered a Steady Work kit, it would take longer, as we are not making them this week.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby luckycharms » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:11 am

Thanks soo much, Cat. 2 weeks is definitely reasonable..I'm excited and it's an honor to receive a message from you..wow!! i remember being a child and coloring in the cartoon that represented the item from your catalog books that my mom would have ..haha.and now Im ordering. Lucky Mojo has been in my family for a long, long time and everyone who used it faithfully received all results..
luckycharms

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 am

That's sweet. Thanks for your years of confidence in our spiritual work in maiing these supplies.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby luckycharms » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm

well, i just got the money order and just sent it off today...i am sooo excited
luckycharms

What happens after order is placed?

Unread postby BrownButter » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:37 pm

I placed an order this evening. But all I got was a receipt no mention of delivery time estimates or followup emails.

Will I receive an delivery confirmation when it ships? So I can at least expect arrival? If there is someone in particular to email for follow up please let me know.

Thank you!
BrownButter

Re: What happens after order is placed?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Well, we are so inundated with orders right now (for which we are very grateful) that what happens is that your order gets charged, and if the card runs all right, then the order goes into the queue to be filled. (If the card declines, we call and/or email you three times and if we get no response in three days, then shred your order.) Once the order is in the queue, it is looked over to see if it is a "quick pick" -- that is, an order containing only items that are in stock and can be pulled off the shelves and packed. If it is not a quick-pick, we will put it back and it will wait its turn while we make -- by hand -- all of the items you have ordered. Short orders are the most likely to also be quick-picks.

At the present time we have no automated system to send an email when we ship your package, but we have just purchased the software for that, and we hope to have it up and running by the middle of May.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

LM order

Unread postby basilthyme » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:49 am

Dear Cat,

I wanted to place my order and have written an email on order@luckymojo.com but have not got a reply as yet.
If I place the order through the cart system would I be intimated after payment is through, that if the products i want are readily available or when will they be dispatched?What is the minimum time before they are shipped? Are you considering Rush foreign orders right now.

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Re: LM order

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:01 pm

The shipping time after you place your order depends on what you are ordering and how many items you are ordering. A couple of oils will go out very rapidly -- in a day or two. 600 different oils may take 6 weeks. We do not do Rush foreign orders at all, sorry.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby basilthyme » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:45 am

Dear Cat,

Thank you so much for answering,I just placed my order, waiting eagerly to get them.

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby luckycharms » Thu May 07, 2009 1:04 pm

hi. i was just wondering if my money order was received i sent it 20days ago. i know it's very busy i just wanted to know if it made it or if it was received. i really don't care about how long it takes just wanted to know if it was received because i know how the mail is these days. my name is renita b
lake city, sc
luckycharms

Fixed candles

Unread postby Angelina » Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 am

Hi all,

Just wondering- if i placed an order for some fixed candles, how long does it usually take before they are ready and shipped out?
Thanks. :-)
Angelina

Re: Fixed candles

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 12, 2009 11:31 am

Just a few days -- we are running late, but candle dressing is something that is done on a daily basis.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Fixed candles

Unread postby Angelina » Tue May 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Thanks Catherine! Good to know for future ordering....Wishing you a happy birthday-Hope you had a good day!
:-)
Angelina

Unread postby emu81684 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:48 am

I have a question about orders. Two weeks ago I ordered some more candles, an oil or two and a few herbs. I was wondering when they would be shipped or the money at least taken out of my account? I live in the states so I don't have to worry about it being delayed that way. I was just curious how long. I'm anxious to get started. Thanks.
emu81684

Powders - ETA?

Unread postby jeshika » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:44 am

Hi guys,

I know oils (understandably) can take a while to get sent out.

Is it roughly the same case for powders and candles?

J :)
jeshika

Re: Powders - ETA?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:28 pm

We are most behind on sachet powders. They are exacting and time-consuming to make, especially compared to oils. Candles are quick.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Powders - ETA?

Unread postby jeshika » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh wow! Thanks for the reply :)
jeshika

shipping days. . .

Unread postby LaReina » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:25 pm

How many days does it take for an order to be shipped from the LM headquarters to the east coast (like around the Washington, DC area)???

Is rush delivery available?
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...
LaReina

Re: shipping days. . .

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:53 am

Hi -- once your order is prepared -- we make everything by hand -- the shipping time will vary based on how big the package is and by what method it is sent. Priority mail takes 3 - 5 days to the east coast, UPS can take 10 days.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: shipping days. . .

Unread postby LaReina » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:54 am

thank you, thats exactly what i needed to know :)
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...
LaReina

Re: What happens after order is placed?

Unread postby nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:26 pm

catherine wrote:
> At the present time we have no automated system to send an email when we
> ship your package, but we have just purchased the software for that, and we
> hope to have it up and running by the middle of May.

here's an update:

it looks like it will be late June before this is perfectly in place. all UPS shipments have just gone online with emailed receipts, but the USPS packages won't have a module for a little while yet. it's in the works!
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Technical Help
forum@luckymojo.com
Lucky Mojo Curio Company
nagasiva
Site Admin

Giving You an Idea About Your Order

Unread postby emu81684 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 am

I've gone through here and noticed a lot of people are worried about when they're going to get their order from Lucky Mojo. I was too. You can't help but be anxious and excited waiting for it to come. It's like Christmas! Well, I finally received my order today, not thirty minutes ago, and I wanted to give you guys a little bit of an idea of how long it'll take, and hopefully put some of your minds at ease.

I ordered Attraction Oil, Senna Leaf, a pair of small Lodestones, Attraction & Uncrossing Incense, Deer's Tongue Leaf,Verbena Leaf, Tonka Beans and two dozen 4" candles. I paid with a credit card so it would be taken out almost immediately and I ordered on May 12th. The money was taken out on May 15th and today is June 19th.

True I didn't order spell kits like I'm sure most of you did which take a little longer to make, but I did order quite a few things and some did have to be fabricated. I hope this helps you get a bit of an idea of how long it will take for you to get your stuff and just remember to chill cause it will seem like a lot longer then it really is. Best of luck to you all.
emu81684

Re: Giving You an Idea About Your Order

Unread postby Silverpony » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:05 am

Yeah, isn't the day-and-night difference between the stuff carried at most places and Lucky Mojo brand products -amazing-? A mass produced bottle has no soul to it, whereas Lucky Mojo stuff has an -aura- of energy to it and is wonderfully effective.
Silverpony

Unread postby nati1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:28 am

This might not be practical for all but this is what I have done... I have ordered from both LM and Lara Rivera, Miss Lara is both amazing and an authorized LM dealer. I have roughly 25 plus oils... 4 books... 15 herbs/curios/roots and several powders. Next step is to order more powders/incenses and tools etc. Once I decided to learn and practice I ordered what I needed now and anticipated what I might be my next step so I ordered that as well. It is not important what I have spent monetarily but is it is VITAL that I have the right products. It's like being a great chef, you need the finest ingredients to "cook". Long story short, there are authorized dealers that you can order from and may cut your order time in 1/2. I receive my orders from Miss Lara in about 4 days from ordering, there is a list on the LM site and I would suggest that you find the one nearest you.
Happy Hoodoo Everyone!!!
Nati
nati1

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 pm

No soul, I like that, though what popped into my head with the mass-produced stuff was 'flat soda.' I'll have to try one of the authorized dealers next time I'm in a hurry.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:26 am

Thanks, folks, for your confidence in us. Lara Rivera sells on ebay and if she lists something, she definitely has it in stock and ships it a.s.a.p. -- if she's out of it, she doesn't list it. We send her boxes of Lucky Mojo goods to sell almost every week. She is currently our largest wholesale account, followed by Edge of the Circle in Seattle, which carries an extensive portion of our line as well.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Azna21 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:28 pm

I've actually had great experiences receiving supplies from LM, and working w/the LM staff to get my supplies shipped over the past month. And my orders have been pretty large, complex and quite numerous!! When I have called the store I always receive great and extremely informative customer service, although I can tell LM is a pretty busy place. My impression is that these people work very hard to accommodate their (growing) customer demands. And being one who serves clients myself, I greatly appreciate how LM has the capacity to go above & beyond their call of duty to ensure that we receive what we need/request/order. I know that some posts have stated that it took them over a month to receive their orders, but this has not been my experience at all. =)

Love & Light
Azna21
Azna21

Unread postby Ms.juju » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:27 am

Hello Everyone im new to the site i dont know much about the Products, on LM yet but i here Great things about the Products Im looking forward to making my first order soon. i have been dealing with this other site for quite sometime by the name of Divinafe.com annd they have alot of the candles ,incents,oils, etc many diffrent things but to me it seem like their products are not doing nothing for me or maybe its just me. because i mostly oder the candles, i dont know if i suposed to use something with the candles like roadopeaner or burn inceanse or what,me and my boyfriend had been going threw alot of problems for quite some time so i purchased a few white candles few other colors to but i was mainly using the white candles,i tried burning a few of those lighting some of the botanicle insense,i know its probley alot more than just doing that to see some kinda results. but i thought that would clear some of the negativity around us.do anyone have any suggesstions on working a great love spell i had been dealing with this private person ordering stuff having in working on my case for a while now but,stuff seem to alway go wrong as if someone is doing a breakup spell on him and i,i mean we been off and on like 5 years that we been together.when i get help he will coreperate for a little while,we have alot of negative people around us my family,friends and his family and friends dont want to see me and him happy or together or his ex and mines,its just alot of blockage and its been like that day one,i uderstand that sometimes its just not meant to be with some people but i dont feel that way about this situation,i feel like some body has been henering me and him for so long. with the back and fourth stuff. so di anyone have any suggestions i know its alot going on a one time but if i can start out doing something once at a time please help all help is needed and appreciated thankyou
Ms.juju

Where's my order?

Unread postby RosaMona » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:34 am

Hi there,
I made my first order from LM on June 1st, I used my credit card and my card was charged on June 3rd. I knew that things could take a while so I waited and waited, then again I noticed on my bank statement that LM charged me again on July 7th, yet I haven't received my parcel.
What is going on, has my parcel been lost or something since it's been 6 weeks since I first made the order?

And what happened to the parcel checker that was suppose to come up at early July?
I really need my order as I need to remove a horrible person out of my life and I've ordered spell-kit!

Cheers,

Rosa
RosaMona

Re: Where's my order?

Unread postby LMgroupie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi Rosa

have you tried ringing the lm shop...thats prob best thing to do or email them as they will email you back and let you know about your order

no idea where you are based but it does take a while if you live abroad

good luck and hope your parcel comes to you and your spell works out for you

blessings

Lmgroupie
x
LMgroupie

Unread postby Houngan_Liam » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi Rosa,

I know what you mean. I placed an order with LM and it took 7 weeks for it to arrive in New Zealand.

What I have to add though is that the quality of the products is above anything else I have found on the market. The products are indeed worth the wait because you wont find better, more successful products, IMHO.

I hope your order arrives soon.
Houngan_Liam

Unread postby RosaMona » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:38 am

Hey,

The thing is I'm in the UK and the shop is usually closed when I am awake and vice versa.
So Houngan-Liam, that means I have to wait even more, which is frustrating. I have no doubt that the LM products is of high quality hence making the order, but you know what they say, he who waits for something good....
Really and truly the problem is that I'm eager to put into practice what I've ordered, but if the results is as wished for, then I should hold on.
But I really want the promised Order/Parcel- checker to come into work, because I know I'm going to put in future orders and I don't want to relive this all over again, even if I'm much wiser about the process.

Cheers,

Rosa
RosaMona

How long did it take for you to get your order?

Unread postby jewel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 pm

I placed an order on july 28th and I still haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. I did order it online. I was just wondering because I had it send to a family's house and they may not be home during the day now that school is starting up again soon.
jewel

Re: How long did it take for you to get your order?

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Jewel, if you're curious about where your order is, just call the shop. Everybody is very nice and whoever you speak with will be more than happy to help you. :-) Keep in mind that, depending on what you ordered, it might have to be made up, so it takes a little time, but the quality of the product is unmatched by anything I've seen in 12 years.
Best!
btw, the shop's # is:
707-887-1521
they are open until 5 Pacific Time every day
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Generally speaking big orders for me with lots of handmade stuff can take a month to six weeks. The people at the shop are incredibly nice (especially considering how busy they are!)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby DaSkokieOkie » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:02 pm

I may be lucky, but I have gotten my orders in about a month, so I've learned to plan WELL in advance when I need anything. Though the first time I ever called, I think I must have caught the gal on an off day, she was a teensy bit grumpy. It happens to the best of us. :D

JJ
DaSkokieOkie

Unread postby mimiso » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:32 pm

it took mine over a month, but i ordered a lot :)
mimiso

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:14 am

I found that it's better to order a few items at a time and just pay the extra postage. Also, plan ahead and start stocking up on things you know you'll need on a regular basis.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brida » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 pm

I ordered A LOT of dressed candles. I placed the order a week ago, and called today to find out what the status was. I was told it was not shipped out, and that it will be likely to be shipped out at the end of the week. I would not have minded it if the girl would have told me that it will take a week per-candle. I am NOT concerned at all, since I have learned that quality is the most important thing in matters of craft. Patience is also key. I would rather get my order later, and it be potent; instead of the next day, and it not have any effect at all.

The candles I have ordered to be dressed are all in regards to have the love and heart of a person I have loved for over five years, now. Intially, he wanted to marry me, but his family lured him to be with someone else. I walked away from the whole thing out of respect, but now the universe has led me to live in the city where his family lives. His family has gotten to know me, and love me dearly. I sense a bit of guilt in their dealings with me since they have gotten to know me. So, I am going to help the universe help me in marrying this man that I love so dearly, and whom I have confidence cares for me as well.

My questions: It is my first time using LM, and I am new to this world of crafts...has anyone used candles dressed by LM? How have they worked for you? When would be the optimal time to begin burning the candles? (They are glass encased candles.) Would the night of a full moon be the best time? I am going to make an appointment with Catherine to read the glasses after I have burned them. Would it be better to have LM just burn them for me, and then go in for the readings? I was thinking if I burned them myself in my own home, it would add to the power since I want him to come to me.
My last question: What spell have you found to be the most powerful in love casting?

Thank you so much, and I am so glad I found a place that I could reach out to others who understand.

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Everyone here offered excellent advice. My orders normally arrive in about a month...but understand these are not a mass produced items...they are personally made...prayed over, packaged appropriately and of excellent exceptional quality, you will appreciate it and understand from your first order to your 2001 order...I know I have.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:08 pm

If you have the candles burned by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (next door to the Lucky Mojo shop) on their altar, they send you a written report, complete with what they read on the glass and in the wax. For bringing things to yourself such as love, money, etc. you generally work them when the moon is waxing (growing bigger, usually new moon through the full moon.) But as far as getting a reading, in my opinion anyway, it's never a bad idea.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Brida » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:28 pm

I got my big order of dressed candles from LM a few days ago. Oh My Goodness!!!! The smell is amazing! I kept one of the boxes because the smell reminds me of something very familiar. I am not sure what it is...I can't place it, but I have come in contact with these aromas before.

I am a beginner, and to take the guess work out dressing candles I let LM dress them for me. I have begun a small part of my work already. I am glad that LM is here for us.

Thanks LM!
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

When to call the shop about a missing package!

Unread postby Natty » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:30 am

I've been waiting for my order for six weeks, is that normal?? Thanks!
Natty

Re: When to call the shop about a missing package!

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:33 am

Depends on where you are from and if customs set your package aside for inspection.

However, you need to call the shop. This forum is not run by LM employees, and does not fulfill customer service duties. You should call the directly with your inquiries in order to find out what's going on.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Call the shop! Things get lost in the mail, foreign customs depeartments can seize packagaes -- CALL THE SHOP and ask for the shipping date and tracking number!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Six weeks is kinda long but it depends on your location in the states vs. another country. Follow the instructions given and you be helped. The LM staff are great folks.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Natty » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:24 am

My location is in Hong Kong and my order is quite large too so I thought maybe it's normal for the shop to have sometime for the arrangement. However, taken your advice I will call the shop these few days to find out the progress of the order at the moment. Thanks for your reply jwmcclin & Miss Cat.
Natty

Turn Around Time

Unread postby candis » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:31 am

I'll start off by saying that, the products from LM is excellent once you receive them. It is going on 3.5 weeks and I am still waiting to get 2 bath salts and 1 incense. I know, everything is handmade...does it take over three weeks to put salt in a packet?
candis

Re: Turn Around Time

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:55 am

Hi Candis,
If you have questions about your order please call the shop, this forum is not the order department :-)

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

My order is kinda delayed.

Unread postby Yule » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 am

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right place to post my message...Sorry, if it is not.
More than a month ago I placed an order and I havent received it yet. Not even an email confirming my order is being processed... I have called several times but probaly due to the difference in time ( I am in Europe) I always get the answering machine. I have left a message with the order number and havent heard anything yet. Is this normal?

Please help, I need to start with my work as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Yule

Re: My order is kinda delayed.

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:52 am

this is not customer service forum so you'd have to call the shop during their office hours.
cabriellenil

Re: My order is kinda delayed.

Unread postby candis » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 am

Set your alarm clock to wake you up. There is always someone at the shop to answer the phone. If you've left several messages with no luck...then the next thing to do is call and speak to a live person.
candis

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters