• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:15 pm

How Long to Receive Order?

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Re: How Long to Receive Order?

Unread postby juniorboiboi » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:20 am

Thank you Ms Catherine for the updates.

And thank you to all the staffs of Lucky Mojo for working really hard to send our orders.

Cheers!!!!
juniorboiboi

Unread postby GoodLuckNatalie » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 am

I was delighted to receive my order today! Beautiful labels - looking forward to trying out all the oils I got. :) Well worth the wait!
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student
GoodLuckNatalie

Question about order placed 7 days ago....

Unread postby SoulMate » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi! I placed an order 7 days ago and then sent an email about changing it slightly a couple of days later. I haven't received a response and haven't received a shipping notice about it either. Any info or advice will be appreciated.
SoulMate

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Update for 6/2/12:
Oldest fresh order going through its first pass for pulling: 5/14
Oldest order on office floor awaiting back-order invoice: 5/10
Oldest back-order on the lab floor awaiting products made for it: 4/28
Oldest order awaiting goods from a supplier before filling or refunding: 5/3
Oldest order receiving a refund due to vendor not supplying items: 4/28
Oldest order on shipping table, scheduled to be packed and shipped today: 4/28
Oldest order on back-up shipping shelf (overflow shelf) ready to pack: 5/23

To put this in perspective: on 5/1/12 when the shop painting project was finished and i started pushing for completion of orders, the oldest unfilled order in the shop was from 2/28/12 -- 65 days previous. Today the oldest back-order in the shop is from 4/29/12 -- 35 days previous. We have gained a month on back-orders. Meanwhile, "fresh" orders are now only 19 days out. If this rate continues (and there is no reason to think it cannot), i predict that we will be caught up on "fresh orders" by the third week of June and caught up on back-orders in the first or second week of July. At that time i will schedule another Apprenticeship week, to get new folks in the lab trained to make things rather than just pull and pack.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Question about order placed 7 days ago....

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:07 am

This is the wrong place to inquire about an order.

1) This Forum is not connected to the shop. It is not run by shop staff.

2) You didn't give your name or invoice number so we can't even look up your order.

So ... just treat the Forum as what it is -- a discussion group about our products -- and, if you need any help at all with your order, give a call to the shop at 707-887-1521 DURING BUSINESS HOURS (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time) or, for slower response-time, email the shop at order@luckymojo.com.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby barbg » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 am

Thank you for the update. I had called the shop at one point because I was worried that something was wrong with my order, but I can easily wait. I'm currently doing mundane work to prepare the way for what I'm doing so I'm busy whether it ships or not for a while. I know, from having dealt with Lucky Mojo before, that it will be worth the wait. My first positive impression occurred after I started learning about the occult many years ago. I couldn't help noticing, having been a biology major, that what was being sold as "Jezebel root" and "Adam and Eve root" were not exactly roots. But I found the explanation here. When local shops couldn't get me deerstongue - Lucky Mojo had it, and the look and smell was obviously the real deal. I'll work on getting myself prepared for when it gets here.
barbg

Unread postby barbg » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:20 pm

I just received an order that I placed on May 12th yesterday, so it appears the backlog continues to shrink.
barbg

Unread postby SoulMate » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Absolutely Amazing. I have to say, after receiving my products today from Lucky Mojo Curio, I can now see why there is a delay in getting orders filled. I have no idea how Ms. Catherine is managing to fill all of these orders with minimal help, but the product they are offering is absolutely STUNNING. I mean, I have not even unwrapped my vigil candles yet, but just by looking at the tops of them, I can tell they were made very carefully and with love and sincere, very serious intent. The oils I ordered are sublime and I felt powerful just holding the bottles in my hand. Ms. Cat, your product was WELL WORTH THE WAIT and please accept my apologies for being impatient or a nag with you. I am looking forward to becoming a regular customer of yours. Wishing you love and peace.
SoulMate

Unread postby Lord SP » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 pm

I finnaly place all of my orders in to take the Correspondence Course if Miss Cat will have me(praying).Do I have to call the shop to set up an interview with Miss Cat or do I just order the book? I called the shop last week and spoke to a lovely woman named Leslie and I would hate to disturb her again as she was extremely busy last time I called.Any input would be greatly appreciated.Thank you :D
Lord SP

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi, all --

The backlog is indeed continuing to shrink!

Today is June 15th and we pulled and packed "fresh orders" from June 8th and 9th. If an order was able to be completely filled, it went directly to the Shipping Department.

If an order could not be completely filled it went to Back orders for shipment of what we have. This requires writing a new invoice, and those invoices are currently at June 4th. Once the order is split, the first package goes to the Shipping Dept and the invoice for the unfilled or back-ordered portion goes to the Lab, to have products made. The Lab is currently working on orders from June 2nd onward. When the Lab finishes the back-ordered items, the second package goes into the Shipping Department, right to the head of the line, as we ship in chronological order.

The Shipping Department is backed up due to so many, many packages going through, and today they were shipping June 1st orders. The "fresh orders" will be caught up on June 19th, the Lab will be caught up around July 1st, and the Shipping Department will be caught up by July 10th at the latest.

Meanwhile, the Candle Service area of the church is also slowly getting caught up. They started off so far behind (due to poor planning and inefficient methods, in my opinion) that it is embarrassing to tell. Anyway, they are now about seven weeks behind. I don't have an E.T.A. yet for their catch-up date (which in their case is 5 to 7 days after lighting each candle), but i do know that they are writing candle reports at the rate of 2 to 4 days' worth per day. If they average 3 days of reports per day, they will be caught up around July 11. If they average 2 days' worth per day, they will be caught up around August 1st. They can't take any longer than that, because on August 6th we will begin a week-long Apprenticeship training and both of the candle servers will have to be available to take that training!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby juniorboiboi » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 am

Hello to all,

I am so delighted to have received my orders from Lucky Mojo.

I noted on the package that it was sent to me on 10 Jun and 13 Jun (2 packages), and I have received them both today ~ 22 Jun 2012. This is SUPER fast, considering posting it to Singapore.

Thank you very very much all staffs of Lucky Mojo.
juniorboiboi

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Juniorboiboi -- how funny that you got both packages at once.

Here's an UPDATE on shipping times:

As of June 19th, we are now sending orders back to the Shipping Department within 24 hours IF WE HAVE EVERYTHING IN STOCK.

On orders that need products made (less than 50% of orders, because we make the products in batches which last us for a while), we are currently TWO WEEKS behind. We are catching up on this too, though, as we started out six weeks behind on May 1st. Any order not completely filled in TWO WEEKS will be broken into two shipments, with the second portion as a back-order. After the August 6th - 10th Apprenticeship Program, we will have three more employees trained on making oils, bath crystals, and mojo hands (as present, they are only trained on packing herbs, dressing candles, and making washes and waters), and that will also speed up production in the lab.

The Shipping Department continues to churn slowly through the icebergs of backed-up packages created by the push to get the lab back on track. Eileen, Aidan, and Oran are packing and shipping out more orders each day than we are receiving, but it will be at least two weeks before they are caught up to the lab. Today (June 22) they are shipping orders that were boxed up by the lab on June 10th; in other words, they too are about TWO WEEKS behind.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Tone » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:46 am

Hand-Made + Positive & Power intent of the maker going into the Item is nice. I ordered one candle as a trial and will place a larger order next time. Are those round $7 Pewter Talismans in stock? Im talking about this series of 4 different ones: http://www.luckymojo.com/protection-talisman-pewter.jpg
Tone

Unread postby conjure princess » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:05 am

HI! I would just like to say that I placed my order with lucky mojo about a week or 2 ago tops and I received it all today! I actually placed 2 separate orders for fear one big order would take awhile (my last order took a little while) but I received it all in one shipment. Amazing products and service! Thank you so much to everyone at lucky mojo! The difference between your products and the other stuff out there is amazing, as soon as I open the box I literally feel the energy :)
conjure princess

Unread postby notnoobnotexpert » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Just wanted to say, I called the store to thank Lucky Mojo for the order but also wanted to publicly express my thanks. This was my first order, and I was very happy with how it turned out. It was placed the second week of June and everything was received well before the end of the month. There were no problems with delivery, etc., and the products are wonderful. Some friends used them and noticed the effects as well. Thank you!
notnoobnotexpert

Unread postby Temont » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 pm

I ordered my things on the 30th of June and I got EVERYTHING ... the whole order, today... a week later and I live in Tennessee, Thank you!
Temont

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Tone -- the pewter amulets are usually in stock unless we receive a multiple-quantity order that wipes us out temporarily. We then order more from the manufacturer. We will keep them in our catalogue as long as the manufacturer keeps on making them.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby urbanconjuress » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Placed a big order on July 5th, got it today July 12th and I'm all the way in the midwest. Great job, Lucky Mojo staff. Another huge order coming your way next week! Thank you oh so much!! Continued blessings.
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.
urbanconjuress

Unread postby Piseog » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:48 pm

My orders both came exactly a week after I placed them, and all the way across the country too. This is my first time ordering, and just as everybody says, the quality and care are very evident. I'm excited to begin working.

Thanks LM!!
Piseog

Unread postby Temont » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

I placed my order a week ago and received it today.. all the way in Tennessee.. Thank you!
Temont

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Seems like orders are definitely back on track! That is great news for everyone!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes, Joseph -- we ran off the rails while repainting the shop -- we had entire areas of the building blocked off for remodelling -- but we caught back up around August 1st (2012) and are now rolling steadily, as before.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Well it was definitely worthwhile. The shop looks stunning with the new paint. Just wonderful. Worth the wait! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 am

Temont wrote:I placed my order a week ago and received it today.. all the way in Tennessee.. Thank you!

Glad to hear your are pleased with you Lucky Mojo Shipping Experience.

Us in the Shipping Department have a lot of orders to get out, and we do our best.

I am glad your order found you quickly and with no problems.
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Teigra Delaluna » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi I made an order November 24 and it consisted of:
1 Crown of Success Oil
1 Crucible of Courage Oil
1 6" Offertory Candle, Yellow
1 Protection Oil
1 Attraction Oil
1 Clarity Oil
1 Psychic Vision Oil
1 Stamped Brass Star Holder for 6"
1 Brass Candle Snuffer, Brass Handle,
1 Steady Work Oil

Is it possible to get an estimate of when it may ship?
Teigra Delaluna

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Teigra Delaluna --

The name you are using here is not your customer name! There is no "Telgra Delaluna" in our database. I can't answer your question!

Okay, what the heck. I'll play the game...

Of all the things you ordered, the least often purchased would probably be Crucible of Courage Oil. So i am going to go through all the purchases anyone has ever made of Crucible of Courage oil backwards, starting from today, until i find an order that matches yours. This is madness.

Okay, found it. Your order was placed on November 25, 2012 and shipped on November 28, 2012 by USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Small, three days later. You requested that it be shipped DISCREET -- that is, without our usual return address, so that no one will know where it came from.

According to our shipping software, the tracking number for your package is 9405510200881567321946 -- and when i go to the USPS.com web site and punch in that tracking number, it says:

You entered: 9405510200881567321946
Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 3:49 pm on November 30, 2012 in ARCADIA, FL 34266.

So there you go. The package was delivered five days after it was ordered.

Someone received it at the address you told us to send it to.

Google street view shows this as a one-story white home with a hipped roof, a green lawn, and a Palmetto tree out front. There is a red sedan car parked on the lawn.

If you need further help, please first contact your postal carrier with that tracking number,okay? Then ask the folks in your home what they did with the package.

I wish you the best of luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Teigra Delaluna » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:21 am

Thank you Cat. I'm so sorry it didn't even dawn on me to give you my name. I had it shipped to an out of town address(Mom's house) because that is where I will be next week. I was going to be receiving different packages from different places and had never got a shipping email so I didn't know if one of them was from you guys. Again thank you so much for going through the trouble. Now I know what to do next time :)
Teigra Delaluna

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi heroic lucky mojo shipping department,
Wow, I see that shipping matters keep you busy! I found this thread and thought I would ask, when you have time to look, if I ordered anything very obscure that will hold up my order for a long time (it is order number 46789)? (If so, I could ask to ship everything in stock in one package and refund for any items not in stock - since I know I will order again anyway.) I hope it's okay to ask, and sorry I know you are busy!
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:46 pm

catherinejoan --

This is not the shop -- it's the Lucky Mojo Forum. o one here can look up your order or help you add to or subtract from an order. For all ordering questions, please call the shop at 707-887-1521, seven days a week, 9:00AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Thanks for understand.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 pm

okay, no problem, thanks!
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Woohoo! Postage charged on my card today! It's all coming together . . . ;)
cat ninja heroe

How Long Before a Mojo Arrives?

Unread postby justme9 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 am

I was just wondering how long till you receive your mojo? It's been about a month now and i stil haven't received it. It is for triple strength money mojo?

Thank you
justme9

Re: How Long Before a Mojo Arrives?

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 am

justme9: As stated elsewhere on the forums, it is best to call the Lucky Mojo Curio Company shop directly, as they are the ones that deal with all orders and shipping. I fear you will receive very little help asking this on the forum.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:50 pm

...unless of course cat finds time to chime in...and this time of the year is a busy one at Lucky Mojo.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 am

Justme9

Most orders ship within 48-72 hours and arrive at their destination in 7-10 working days. If you have not received a package in over a month, call the shop at 707-887-1521 and ask for a tracking number. We cannot help you here at the Forum.

Happy New Year! The shop will re-open January 2nd, 2023.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby justme9 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:justme9: As stated elsewhere on the forums, it is best to call the Lucky Mojo Curio Company shop directly, as they are the ones that deal with all orders and shipping. I fear you will receive very little help asking this on the forum.

I ordered my mojo from one of your readers not from the shop, so i was just asking a general question, and still can not find that answer about how long it takes for a mojo to be done and delivered.
justme9

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

You need to contact whoever you ordered the mojo from. Maybe the person is praying over it for several days or just has a lot of business.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 pm

justme9 -- we don't have readers, honey. You may be thinking of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers -- but they are exactly what the name says -- "INDEPENDENT" -- that is, they have nothing to do with this shop and we cannot tell you anything about their business practices.

I am a member of AIRR, as are many of my friends, and i give free ads to the AIRR group at the Lucky Mojo forum, because AIRR is actually a committee of our church, Missionary Indepennndent Spiritual Church. Both AIRR and MISC do good work and we want to support these organizations, but they are not part of Lucky Mojo.

Now, if you are having trouble contacting a member of AIRR,, i want you to go to the section of the forum about AIRR, and read the thread about contacting your rootworker. You need to find out why you have not received the mojo -- and you should get a tracking number for your package to make sure it was not lost or stolen in the mail.

This is the thread that tells you all about contacting AIRR members.

problems-contacting-an-airr-reader-contact-the-ombudsman%C7%83-t16571s30.html

Please click the link and read and post to that thread, not this one, because this thread is about our shop and is for the use of our customers.

As for how long it takes to make a mojo -- less than an hour -- although most rootworkers will keep it on the altar and pray over it for a certain amount of time. You should have received it before a month was up.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby P_K » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Wow, that's a long break! :lol:

catherineyronwode wrote:Happy New Year! The shop will re-open January 2nd, 2023.
P_K

Unread postby SilverStar » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:06 am

wow, the shipping charge just got taken off my card, I'm so excited :) i hope i receive my order soon :)
SilverStar

Unread postby newbie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Dear Cat,
Today is the new moon day and I did not want to place order in the new moon cycle because I would like a honey jar.
It probably does not matter when the order is placed as long as the work starts in full moon cycle but today is the last day of the new moon cycle, so i thought I will just wait one more day to place the order..u know...

If the order takes 7-10 days to arrive and 2 days to ship, the full moon cycle will almost be over :( before I start the jar.

Any suggestions?

Shold I wait until next full moon cycle to start the jar? Or start in full moon (almost towards end) and continue thru new moon?

Thank You.

Regarding order

Unread postby newbie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 pm

How long does it usually take to prepare the order and ship it?
I called the store and asked if it's been shipped yet and the person who answered said, 'it's not going to be shipped for a while'
Is there a delay in shipping at this time?

Thank You.

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Greetings, newbie! I remember having the very same question. Miss Cat explains it nicely at the beginning of this thread (it's the second post in the thread). Keep an eye on your credit card, and when the charge for shipping comes on, then you'll know that your goods have been made and packaged up, and then you are only waiting for the shipping time after that.
Hope this helps,
catherinejoan
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby newbie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 pm

That's from 2009. May be the procedure changed?? because i was charged the entire amount in one shot, not separately for shipping and products but the store said 'it's going to be a while before they will be shipped'.
Anyway no rush, i was just wondering if there was any delay or catching up at this time like they have in busy season.

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 pm

newbie wrote:That's from 2009. May be the procedure changed??

Oh yes, well you could be right about that. The orders that I have received so far were not inconsistent with Catherine's explanation, so that's why I assumed it was still that way. I don't know it for a fact though.

Plus I guess I was charged separate shipping as a foreign order (Canada), so maybe it's not like that for you, if you're in the USA, say.

Anyway, I know it's hard to wait for one's order. Good luck.
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby Oskura » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 pm

I am sooooo excited for my order to come in! I can hardly stand it. I have a big project on my mind :D
I always love when my box from LM gets to me though!!!! It's well worth the wait!
Oskura

Unread postby newbie » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 pm

I received my order today.
Thank you.

I waited 8 days and still no package?

Unread postby EmmieB » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 am

Hi!! I ordered Influence oil and a white skull candle 8 days ago and it still hasn't arrived? i live in Kansas so I don't know how long it takes maybe 2 weeks or something? i was just curious. Thank you!
EmmieB

Re: I waited 8 days and still no package?

Unread postby newbie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Mine was shipped 17 days after I placed the order and USPS took another 2-3 days to deliver.
I think 2-3 weeks is the average time.

Re: I waited 8 days and still no package?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Lucky Mojo products are handmade, not made in a factory. Your order is put in a queue and filled according to stock on hand.

If you have questions about your order, either call or email the shop.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MegLynch » Wed May 29, 2013 6:50 pm

I just ordered the intranquility kit and I had no idea it could take so long. To be honest I'm so scared I'm going to loose the love of my life forever and I'm freaking out that it might take so long to come. Is there anything at all I can do to ger it fast? I'm sadly really desperate and would do anything. Any help?
MegLynch

PostThis post was deleted on Fri May 31, 2013 7:00 am.

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 31, 2013 7:03 am

MegLynch wrote:I just ordered the intranquility kit and I had no idea it could take so long. To be honest I'm so scared I'm going to loose the love of my life forever and I'm freaking out that it might take so long to come. Is there anything at all I can do to ger it fast? I'm sadly really desperate and would do anything. Any help?

This is not the Customer Service department. You need to call or email the shop to find out the status of your order.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Porl » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:04 am

Hi everyone, I have no complaints and no questions, I just wanted to let you all know that your work is amazing, and it is truly an honor to work with you all. You are awesome.
Thank you Archangel Michael
Thank you Archangel Gabriel
Porl

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Thu May 08, 2014 5:44 am

I have just contacted the shop to find out if they are able to take a second credit card number so if my international shipping charge fails on the original one they can immediately try the second one. I'll let you know what they say.
contact me on shantillylace373@gmail.com
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Astraline » Sat May 10, 2014 3:31 am

Hi Cat,

I ordered a 7 day candle to be burned by LM on the 30th. I emailed pictures but have never had a reply and no response from an email asking when to expect the candle report. Could you look into it for me please? order 68513.

Thank you!
Astraline

Unread postby California Sister » Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 am

Hello Cat, and Happy Birthday! :D

Your February 2009 explanation concerning time it takes for an order to arrive is very helpful.
Since I can no longer drive to the shop (moved to Virginia) it gives me food for thought in future planning.

I placed my first online order on March 24th. I called to check in mid April and was told it would be out soon. I called today (May 12th) to check the status - aware that this is just after the festival - and was told that there was one item out of stock (Money House Blessing oil) and that the order will be on it's way once it is produced.

Much of what I ordered had to do with the March Newsletter discount... So, I was not the only person ordering the same items...which affected the stock, I'm sure.

I would suggest to newbies to consider what supplies you would like to have on hand and follow Miss Cat's instructions for ordering. :D

I truly love the Lucky Mojo products and appreciate the time, care and energy put into them. Very grateful that they are not mass produced resulting in empty, soulless products. :D

So, plan ahead of time. Order all of what you want, even before you know you really want it. Follow Miss Cat's instructions and conjure your patience. While you wait for your order, it is an opportune time to read the forum and study...Especially if you are taking the Correspondence Course 8-).

Thank You, Hugs and Light to All!
Linda, California Sister
California Sister

Unread postby Tomiko » Mon May 12, 2014 2:33 pm

I liked the post if LM has received payment that too can be helpful. checking-order-status-checking-email-functionality-t604.html-sid=ab67adfddec1c5ec4b082b83274be102#p32056 .

I placed my order on may 6th and it hasn't charged my card yet but I think with the hoodoo festival recently ending it just could be the orders are backed up. Though I am excited cause this is my first order to them. This is my first time ordering and trying them, but I always try to enter their Facebook giveaways on Fridays. Real name is Lisa. I know I have to be patient, but if I am nervous or concerned about my order i can always call or email them. :)
Tomiko

Unread postby Lex009 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 pm

well im on the east coast, recieved my order after 2 and a half weeks which is not bad, but one of my orders is wrong, ordered a fmg oil, instead i got a fmb oil, so now i have something i dont need and cant use, and itll probably be over a month to return and recieve what i ordered, i love you guys at LM but this is not good...
Lex009

Unread postby angelael » Thu May 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Lex009 call the store and let them know that you received the wrong oil. They will ship out the correct one ASAP.
angelael

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters