• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:00 pm

How Long to Receive Order?

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Re: My order is kinda delayed.

Unread postby Yule » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 am

Thank you Candis! I will call during the night here.
Yule

Unread postby Dawn » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:33 am

Hey!

Im in Sweden and I had a sizable order many months ago. It took around 8 weeks before I got it. That was partially due to customs as they had to mail me for content info before releasing the package.

It takes time,which sucks, but it was well packed and not a single thing was damaged. And it was all awesome :)

Good luck!
Dawn
Dawn

Unread postby KhonsuMes » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:35 am

Hi Yule:
As Candis says, call the shop - they are open 9-5 every day, Pacific Time.
If you get voicemail or a busy signal in those hours, try again, sometimes they do get a lot of calls.
KhonsuMes

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:45 am

Also, you can EMAIL the shop.

Time to post the dang form letter again and put this thread to bed:

This Forum is for Lucky Mojo customers.

Here you can meet and interact with Lucky Mojo's owners, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church workers, and several participants in the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, as well as a loyal and knowledgeable volunteer network of Lucky Mojo customers, clients, and friends.

In this forum, we can advise you about Lucky Mojo products, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church services, and how to contact AIRR readers at the AIRR site. However, no Shop, Church, or AIRR staff will read your questions here, so it is pointless and useless to ask here about your shop orders or about church services that you have ordered, or to attempt to contact AIRR through this forum.

This forum is run by volunteers.
It is not connected to
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP DATABASE,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP EMAIL ADDRESS,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP BUSINESS OFFICE,
THE LUCKY MOJO LABORATORY,
THE LUCKY MOJO CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHIPPING DEPARTMENT,
or to
MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH.
or to
THE ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS AND ROOTWORKERS
or to
catherine yronwode in her role as a pastor, reader, and rootworker..

If you wish to contact any of those entities, please address them directly via phone, fax, or email:

====================================

Lucky Mojo Curio Co.: Who We Are:
Lucky Mojo manufactures hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles. We grow our own herbs and we carry a full line of occult books, amulets, talismans, and religious goods.

Contact the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.:
LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.
6632 Covey Road, Forestville, California 95436
voice: 707-887-1521
fax: 707-887-7128
email: order@luckymojo.com
Store Hours: Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/?a ... 0695769051

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Web site:
You can learn more about our occult and metaphysical supplies shop, read our catalogue of hoodoo and conjure oils, herbs, incense, and other Souterhn-style magical goods, and order products online at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. web site:
http://luckymojo.com/catalogue

MISC: Who We Are:
We are an interfaith church, welcoming all deities to our altars and all people to our congregation. We believe in the immanence of spirit, the intercessory power of prayer, and the efficacy of the practice of setting lights for petitions and praise.

Contact MISC:
MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH
voice: 707-887-7808
email: church@missionaryindependent.org
Hours: Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

MISC Web site:
You can learn more about our church and read past articles in our newsletter at the MISC web site:
http://missionaryindependent.org

MISC facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow MISC on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forestvil ... 5277333356

AIRR: Who We Are:
The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers is a gathering of professional practitioners of African American folk magic (hoodoo, conjure, rootwork, etc.) who provide psychic reading and spiritual root doctoring services to the public.

Contact AIRR:
ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS AND ROOTWORKERS
voice: 707-887-7808
email: airr@readersandrootworkers.org
Hours: Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

AIRR web site:
More than 100 FREE articles on divination, hoodoo, conjure, spiritual practices, and spell-casting, plus a listing of every participant in the AIRR certification and directory progam:
http://readersnadrootworkers.org

AIRR facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow AIRR on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Associati ... 2322124791

Hiring an AIRR Reader or Rootworker:
AIRR hosts a directory listing of certified practitioners. Each AIRR practitioner has an individual page at the AIRR web site that displays his or her personal contact and booking information. The directory appears along the left-side border of every page at AIRR.

Dispute Resolution at AIRR:
Clients can initiate mediation for dispute resolution with an AIRR practitioner by following the procedure outlined on the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service page:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... of_Service

Thank you for your consideration. -- cat
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Where's my order?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:28 pm

I think it might be helpful, especially to those folks who live out of the country and even in different states, to give you a customer's perspective of what Lucky Mojo Curio Company is like.

I live in San Francisco, about an hour south of the town that the store is located in and I go up there pretty frequently. When you walk into Lucky Mojo the first time you are greeted the sweetest black dog named Sophie, a delicious scent in the air that can only be described as the Lucky Mojo smell, and friendly but BUSY staff members. All of the products fit into a relatively small storefront and every oil, incense, bath salt, mojo bag, and sachet powder is HAND MADE.

The phone is always ringing, and then the other line is always ringing,

I have never seen cat, who is always there and always working, ever try to do less than 10 things at a given time--seriously.

They are beyond busy what with giving advice to customers, helping customers place orders over the phone, and hand-making and then praying over each product. On top of those things they are teaching, keeping the website up and running, and dealing with the various and sundry tasks that any small business owner must deal with on a daily basis. That is why their products are top of the line, because of the care that goes into them.

Moreover, depending on what you have ordered, if its not in stock and needs to be made then the timing for making it might delay your order a bit--but again you are really getting what you pay for.

I know that it is frustrating to wait for products but I just wanted to give folks on the forum who haven't had a chance to actually go up to Lucky Mojo a sense of what the business is really like. They carry high-demand products and part of what that means is that those of us waiting to get them sometimes have to wait a little longer than we'd like!

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: How Long to Receive Order?

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Hello Everyone,
Thanks Bri for that wonderful mental painted picture of the shop. Your post was very heart felt. When I get some time off, My husband and I plan to visit. I too am waiting for my first orders. However I know that It takes time. I just wanted to thank LM Staff for all their hard work. I know that they are putting a lot of time, energy and love in the production of the many daily orders that come through. Every time I called to check my order status the staff was very pleasent . Each person that I talked to made me feel important. I know that they have thousands upon thousands of cust all over and yet from my experience they still made me feel important. Now that I know the system of how the orders go out as far as what is in stock, I can plan accordingly. LM provides and excellent service to customers in many different aspect and if we the customers,future students or whatever our title would plan accordingly (the way Cat suggested)then everyone could be happy. Thank you LM Staff! I appreciate your work!
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beautiful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks Miss Bri! I placed an order for a nation sack and I also called the shop to see if it was in stock, the woman on the phone said there was none in stock and it would take approximately 2 weeks to prep some. Luckily I live in California so it won't be too long before I get it. =D
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Beautiful, the funny thing is that your order will then cause us to make a minimum of 6 Nation Sacks, and so the next 5 customers will have theirs shipped the next day, if they only order that and nothing else that's out of stock.

The good news is that we've hired more hands -- ERNIE IS BACK! (hooray!) -- and the wait time on made-from-scratch orders is now down to about 9 days, from an all-time-high of six weeks, earlier this year.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby beautiful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Thank you Cat for replying! It's okay with me! =) I'm willing to wait because I know it's specially made! ^^
beautiful

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Regarding your question about ETA of orders, i need to explain that there are several stages involved:

Order Entry.
Incoming orders are processed and set in the lab at the end of the day.

Quick-Pulls:

We are open 7 days a week, so on the next day, the previous day's orders are worked over by Tracy, who pulls and packs all orders that can be filled from shelf-stock.

Quick-pulls include all orders for amulets and charms, books, tarot cards, etc.

Quick-Pulls also include all
* Short-Orders for Lucky Mojo stock (four items or less) and all
* Oils-Only-Orders for Lucky Mojo Oils, as these have a rapid turn-over and are kept in stock at all times.

The Quick-Pulls are finished by mid-afternoon and sent to the shipping department.

Quick-Pull-Missing-Product:

Any Short-Order or Oils-Only-Order that Tracy notices is lacking only one item, but is otherwise a Quick-Pull, she sets aside in the lab for immediate manufacture. An example might be an order for 1 Marriage Oil, 1 Marriage Sachet, 1 Marriage Incense, and 1 Marriage Bath Crystals -- but we are out of the Marriage Bath Crystals. In this case, everything in stock is pulled and boxed, but a tag is put on the box and the order is held in the lab. Either another lab worker will make a run of that product, or, in the late afternoon, Tracy will make a run of the product.

A Quick-Pull-Missing-Product can take as little as 3 hours or as long as 24 hours to complete, depending on how many such orders there are waiting in the lab.

Long-Orders:

Any order that is not a Quick-Pull is set aside by date and will await its chronological turn in the Long-Order queue. Getting to the head of the Long-Order queue can take some time, depending on circumstances (lab employees out sick, ingredients on order but not yet in-house, number of Long-Orders taken per day, etc.)

At our very worst times, when we were short on staff, the wait for Long Orders was as great as an embarrassing 8 weeks (!) and at our best times Long Orders wait just a wonderful 1 day. Today, as i write this, Long Orders are currently running 6 days behind Quick Pulls in getting to the shipping department. This number changes daily, and our goal is to have it down to 1 day by January 2011.

Orders Waiting On Ingredients / Waiting on Stock:

The spiritual supplies that we manufacture are comprised of ingredients, some of which we grow here, and some of which we purchase in bulk. We also sell occult goods such as tarot cards, religious medals, and books that come from other manufacturers. When there is a kink in the supply chain (candle shipment did not arrive on time, books temporarily out of print from the publisher, seasonal item not yet harvested from our garden, etc.), Tracy (the Quick Puller) or the lab workers (on Long Orders) put the order to one side as "Waiting On Ingredients / Waiting on Stock." Robin, the shop manager, then checks with nagasiva, the purchaser, to see if the items are on order and/or what their ETA is, or checks with me to see when ahrvest time is scheduled.

The customer is contacted and told why there is a delay and is offered the choice of
(a) a substitution for an equivalent item of same or greater value (e.g. a white skull, Adam, or lovers candle for a temporarily out-of-stock white 7-knob candle) or
(b) a refund on the missing item, or
(c) a wait until the item comes back in stock (back-ordering), or
(d) a partial shipment consisting of what is in stock, with a back-order for the out-of-stock item.

Wholesale Orders:

Wholesale orders are handled by Robin in a separate staging system. They are filled to the extent possible and then a lab worker is assigned to make all products for them. Runs of products required to fill wholesale orders also cascade down and are used to fill retail orders waiting in the Quick Pull / Long Order tracking system.

Shipping Department:

Once an order is pulled, it goes to the shipping department, where the shipping team packs and labels boxes for shipment on a 7-day-work-week schedule. Most boxes go through the shipping department and are ready for pick-up by our shippers (UPS and USPS) within 24 hours -- but neither UPS nor the USPS make pick-ups 7 days a week, so orders that are packed on the weekend may have to wait until Monday for pick-up. National holidays can also delay pick-up. Overseas shipments require a second credit card charge for shipping, and if this fails to go through, a process of contacting the buyer must be initiated as well.

So what is the ETA for your package? Well, it can vary a lot!

If you live in the USA and order on a Monday, and your order goes to the lab on Tuesday, and it is a Quick Pull, then it can be back in the shipping department by noon on Tuesday and get picked up that afternoon by the USPS.

The USPS promises "3 - 5 business days" service across the USA, but if you are local, you can get your package the next day. UPS promises 5 - 10 days, dending on delivery zone.

So with a Tuesday pickup, your Quick Pull order could be at your door between Wednesday (2 days after ordering) and the following Wednesday (9 days after ordering), depending on your location and the flow of packages through the USPS system.

But if that same order were placed on a Friday, you would not do so well. The earliest you could get it would be Tuesday (4 days after ordering) and the latest would be the next following Monday (10 days after ordering). And if your order was heavy in qeight, even though it was a Quick Pull, it would go by UPS and you would by looking at Friday (7 days after ordering) and the latest would be the Friday after that (14 days after ordering).

And so it goes, for all methods of delivery.

The lesson to be taken from this is as follows:

For fastest service, order on Monday, order items most likely to be in stock, and write a note on your order stating "if any items are not in stock, please call me at {cell #) immediately to arrange for substitutions in order to expedite shipping."

Hope this helps!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Since I placed my order on Tuesday evening for a Nation sack which appears to be out of stock, can you give me an estimate time frame for this? I am only two hours away from Forestville. Thank you Cat.
beautiful

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:37 am

No, beautiful, i cannot do that. I am at a computer in my home, the shop is closed, and everyone has gone home for the night.

Call the shop any day during business hours for information on specific orders. Thanks.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby emu81684 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:24 am

I just wanted to say that I love, love, love ordering and getting my packages from LM. It is very much like your birthday and Christmas mixed together. But I want to make sure to tell everyone that you should call the shop or email them if you have questions or need a status report. I know it takes a long time for them to prepare orders so I generally wait a week or two (depending on what I order) before actually calling since they're always working so hard, but it is a good idea because they can actually give you a good idea by telling you what's holding you up, what's out of stock etc. In fact out of the three large orders I've made, twice i was so glad I called. The first time was they were out of candles I needed and were waiting to fulfill my order. I understood completely and we simply substituted another color. The second time my shipping address hadn't been switched over even though my email had the right address (I had moved) so we caught it early before my order went to an old house. lol. So just call if you're truly worried and trust that they know what they are doing and only want to ensure that you get the best product you can.
emu81684

Unread postby JieXuan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:50 am

well, looks like I'll have to get the next order list prepared earlier so LM's staffs will have sufficient time to get things done for my next order..and thanks a lot to Cat who'd been trying hard to help us understand how our orders go about. :D
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko
JieXuan

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Thank you Cat. =)
beautiful

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Hey, all --

The good news is that the Lab is closing in on the 24-hour tTurn-Around goal. As of tonight (November 19, 2010), we are currently running 24 hours out on Quick Pulls and 4 days out on Long Orders -- that is, tomorrow we will be pulling Quick Picks from Nevember 19th and building Long Orders from scratch for November 16.

The bad news is that the Shipping Department is now bottle-necked. We would have expected that tomorrow they would be packing Long Orders from as far back as November 15th, and Quick Pulls from November 18th, but i just took a look on the table, and they are still packing Long Orders from November 11th and Quick Pulls from November 16th.

Can the Shipping Department catch up with the Lab?

Only Eileen and Aiden know for sure!

Wish them luck!

More reports as they happen!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Cynthia55 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 am

I got my order in 6 days! I absolutely LOVE what I received.

I love how the Hot Foot oil looks. I can see large chunks of herbs. And the Chinese Wash smells so nostalgically familiar.

The Court Case Honey jar kit is so well put together.

I love this stuff so much, I wish I could come and work at Lucky Mojo. It must be so neat making these products. Now, I can't wait to order more stuff.

Cindy
Cynthia55

Unread postby trish76 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 pm

I just got my order today. I didn't expect it so soon given the holiday this week. I just placed the order on the 19th. I am excited to begin!! Everything was packed very carefully and a few of the oils smell realllllly good. It's going to be a LOT easier to follow the suggestions given on the site and the forum now that I have the goods in my hot little hands. I'm placing my second order next week. Thanks to all the staff at the Luck Mojo store and to cat for making quality supplies and geeting them out to customer (the staff may not read the forum, but they are definitely appreciated :D ). Hopefully my work success will move up from marginal to solid and strong.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm glad you have received your order, I cant say enough as you see in my tag line, I'm proud to be a member of the Lucky Mojo forum. What you have now, is how it is always, Lucky Mojo staff is great, very personable, and very professional. You will enjoy every package, every order! Let me stop and allow others to respond. :oops:
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlissfullyBastet » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 pm

I second that jwmcclin,
I can not believe how fast I have received the last items I have purchased.
I called the store on Saturday just to check on the status, and to my surprise I was informed that orders (3 of them, no one) had just been shipped. Well, got all of them today...

jwmcclin, you are pround to be a moderator for this wonderful forum, BUT Im proud to be a very HAPPY customer of LUCKY MOJO :P

Blessings to all.
BlissfullyBastet

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 pm

I am still a satisfied customer BlissfullyBastet!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LuckyButterfly » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

I just litterely placed an order this past Monday and it is now Wedneday LOL and i can't keep my hair on because i'm overly excited! I think my orders might take a while though (hopefully not too long) just because i live in Switzerland and i ordered quite alot, over $300 which includes 12 oils, 6 candles, etc. It's just the way i am, i take my time and order all or nothing. That's how i drive my husband mad because i take too long and when i buy something, its not just a thing. LOL. It took me 2 weeks to figure out what i wanted to order. And this forum has helped me decide immensely, especially jwmcclin.

Miss Cat and crew, looking forward to my lovely items delivered safely. Can't wait to read Miss Cat's book. I read alot of fantastic experiences with the book and how many people it has helped. I know that it's all worth the wait. Eventhough i can't keep my hair on!!! (it's an expression for overly excited, over joyed, etc. I do have hair lots of hair LOL! )

So guys, let Miss Cat and crew do their jobs and you will get your orders before no time. ;)
LuckyButterfly

Unread postby LuckyButterfly » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:43 am

It's probably best to place an order again for my advance monthly order!!! LOL No but seriously. There are just so many products to choose from. I wish i had a Lucky Mojo shop inside my house!!! LOL :lol: I can see it already that i will need to buy a new small cabinet just for my LM products, including a lock. I have kids and it's not easy to keep them away from touching or looking at my things. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! :D
LuckyButterfly

Unread postby Azumi_chan » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:56 am

Just to let ya'll know, you can always call to check on the status of your order! :D
Azumi_chan

Unread postby Transformer » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 pm

My experience... I live in NY. I placed the order on Monday. It was shipped out on Tuesday. I had it in my hands on Friday. BUT - I only ordered oils and herbs. and I did pray every night for speedy delivery. haha. So there you have it. I was thrilled to have it so quickly. Thanks Lucky Mojo.
Transformer

Unread postby RedBone_Jones_33 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:11 pm

I was wondering the same thing about the varying speeds of shipment, this info has been very helpful and it all makes sense. It's nice to know that each item u order from LM is individually crafted and prayed over, and not just mass produced for profit. When I've ordered supplies from other companies in the past, I always felt like I had to infuse whatever it was with my own energy just to get it to work as a figural tool. When I receive LM products though, I can feel distinctly that some tangible energy already comes with whatever you order. That way, your own intent coupled with the superior quality and traditional recipes of the supplies makes the magic that much stronger. Kudos to Cat for crafting such awesome high-quality products in such a wide array of categories, and for creating such an informative forum.
Has anybody else noticed these products can get kind of addicting? lol
RedBone_Jones_33

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Lucky Mojo Products are The Best!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

My Order

Unread postby ElectroKid » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Hello

I Sent an email to luckymojo concerning my orders but they have not got back to me I really need my stuff that I ordered
should I call up lucky mojo

thanks
ElectroKid

Re: My Order

Unread postby j82 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 pm

well it depends, how long ago did you place the order, how long ago did you place the email. If you just placed the order you are not being patient enough, if you just sent the email you are not being patient enough. LM has always responded to my concerns or questions via email and orders, Just give the chance an oppertunity to respond.
j82

Re: My Order

Unread postby ElectroKid » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:20 pm

ok thanks j82
ElectroKid

Impressive!

Unread postby QueenG » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 am

This will be my 3rd order in less than 30 days and needless to say I am anxiously waiting for it. :) I knew LM made the products by hand but I had no idea they were made individually, WOW impressive!!

And thanks Cat for the advice about making sure we note in our orders to have available items shipped right away and the others as they become available. I probably should have done that is it too late for me to make that request? LOL.

Blessings
QueenG

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm

QueenG -- You can call the shop at any time and ask for your orders to be shipped as items are ready. Ask for Robin; she is the shop manager and is the best at taking charge of special requests like this.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:39 pm.

Does it really take 6 Weeks for Delivery

Unread postby Lord SP » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 am

I wanted to order a couple of Mojo's...One for a court case that my friend is going through and he's facing alot of time..The second one was for me a Fast Luck Mojo for myself,as I have to find a place to live in under a month and I only work part-time....Is there anyway we could speed up the process,so I can have the mojo's in like a week....

Thank you sincerely,

Ikee Jackson
Lord SP

Re: Does it really take 6 Weeks for Delivery

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:00 am

I would suggest that if you are in a hurry, ask to have lights set for you. Mojos often take more time, as they are handmade.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lord SP » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:10 am

How much would it cost to have the lights set,would you happen to know Mama Micki....Any advise would be greatly appreciated
Lord SP

Unread postby AmaSarah » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:15 am

Hi, here's the cost to have a light set:

In addition to the $8.50 cost of the dressed and prepared candle, there is a $8.50 charge per candle for preparing the petition and candle report. Missionary Independent Spiritual Church makes no charge for the use of their altars, so the total comes to $17.00 per candle, which includes our writing out the petitions and mailing the Candle report.

You can find more info here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

good luck
AmaSarah

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 am

Give or take according to orders in the que.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnalflower » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 pm

It really can take 6 weeks, mine is going on week 5 on Saturday and when I called Monday it was still in production.
autumnalflower

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 pm

It also depends on where you live. If you are in the US, of course your order will arrive sooner.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candlemagician » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 pm

I look forward to the boxes arriving from Lucky Mojo, in between I buy from the fine Authorized Lucky Mojo Reseller's as well, they can normally get your items to you faster, when you are in a hurry. You can find them on Ebay as well.. Mama Micki has an Ebay store. She gives great service. But, nothing can replace the smell and feel of opening and unpacking the box when it comes from Lucky Mojo.
candlemagician

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm a long-time LM customer living in Asia, and I'm usually really good at waiting for my orders to arrive.

Seven weeks ago I placed a large order (no mojo bag), hoping to get it by the New Year, primarily to do some job getting spellwork, etc. Usually I'd wait and it'd take three or four weeks (roughly) for me to get billed for international shipping. This time it'd taken a while, so I contacted the shop to ask if it might be shipped soon, or if there was something that was stopping the order from being shipped (like out-of-stock items). I was informed that there're indeed out-of-stock items on my order, and it'd take another 10 days for the whole package to get shipped. Would I like to split the shipment?

As US Post charges a comparatively high fee for Priority Mail (international) for small packages, and since I need some of the items I ordered more than the others, I asked if there was a chance I could be informed of which ones were the out-of-stock items, so that I could decide if I'd get what I needed by paying for two shipments. No, cannot give info on that. Split shipment, give up the out-of-stock items now, or "wait patiently another two weeks." As for me, my concern is that the US Post can be a bit slow with international shipping at times, and/or it'd be holiday in two weeks time. It means further delay at the post office, and I might just get it later in Jan, three months after I ordered.

I understand that I put in a large order, so it's not surprising that some of the items are out of stock, and considering the products are handcrafted, ingredients are subject to availability and timing, and others are waiting...etc. In the meantime, I believed I've "waited patiently" as well, as I always do. I just wanted to find out if I could get what I need, hopefully at a time that'd be 'helpful' for me. Is it unreasonable to ask, after fifty days? How am I not "waiting patiently"?
cabriellenil

Unread postby candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm

cabriellenil,

You made a funny! "that the US Post can be a bit slow at times" at times?????? hahaha sorry I couldn't resist. They have 2 speeds, slow and slower..... and that is inside the States. I would hate to think what it is like outside the States.
candlemagician

Unread postby JazzLove » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey,
I placed an order on Nov 1st and I still havent received it. Does anyone know approximately when I'll be receiving my items?
JazzLove

Unread postby aura » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:12 pm

It depends on where you live and the amount of orders being currently processed. given the holiday season, that's most probably lots. 4-6 weeks is how long it takes as a general rule. in Canada, it can take 6-8 weeks if the package gets held up at customs (doesn't happen often, but it does happen).
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 pm

I am not a Lucky Mojo employee so I cannot speak to their shipping details, but I remind us all of a couple things.

1. Lucky Mojo is a small shop run by real people who are hand-crafting spiritual goods. It is not a mass-manufacturing factory and so it naturally takes time to get some products that are not on hand, or out of stock. It is the price for getting quality items. One I personally am willing to pay.

2. It is the holidays. Everything slows down this time of year. Things get backed up, more people get sick, and shipping by its very nature can be pain during this time of season.

What I usually do is place smaller orders for the things I need asap and these generally seem to ship faster. With my larger orders being things that I am not in a rush to use.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ekaterina » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Processing time has been unusually long lately. I ordered some oils and I think something like a candle snuffer, on Oct 29th and the store said today that it might be processed this week or next week. I don't think it is a matter of anything being out of stock, from what was said on the phone I gathered that all orders were backed up.

Next time I order I am going to stock up even more than I already have, esp. with things like uncrossing products.
Ekaterina

Unread postby candlemagician » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:19 am

As with any business where the products are hand made, not mass produced, there are times things can really seem slow and a long time in the waiting process. It is very easy to see only the small picture, "what you personally ordered". Not thinking of the big picture..... all the other orders that are flying in, and out at the same time.

It seems very clear to those of us that "know" the Lucky Mojo Products. As well as being able to understand why these times happen. I would far rather wait a little longer on my orders, and get the BEST, than to buy elsewhere, or get products that are at best questionable in quality and producing the desired effect.

That is why those of us that use Lucky Mojo products are willing to wait and understand why this happens at times. In fact, I personally would rather see orders filled that will reach the public first, and wait for those that are my own use.

keep up the Great Work Lucky Mojo!
candlemagician

Unread postby Dita » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:06 pm

I placed my order 3 weeks ago, was told I might have to wait another 5 weeks to get my products..The sad part is I live just half hour from Forestville. Now I'm wondering if I call and cancel my order would you have the same product in the store.. Are all products that are available online available in the store as well ?
Dita

Unread postby Earthwitch » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 am

I placed an order and all my items came in like a week. Wow lots of things to read in order. Thank you. I ordered Money House blessing , this stuff is gonna be a staple it smells so good. I am gonna order others incense powders to see which smells the best. Luv everything. Getting ready for next order.
Earthwitch

Unread postby threedoves » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 am

My order contained a mojo, which I know has to be made by hand and cannot simply be pulled off the shelf. Which is exactly why I order from LM anyway! So I quite understand that it'll take a few weeks before my order gets around to the queue. Is current turn-around time still about six weeks? I'm just curious!

My other orders have all been in-stock things, and I pick up most of my LM product from a local authorized dealer, so I'm not as familiar with this process.
~*~ Thank you Archangel Uriel, for the light of inspiration. ~*~
~*~ Thank you St. Expedite, for your efforts on my behalf.~*~
threedoves

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 am

If your order contains a mojo plus other items, you can request it be sent as a "SPLIT ORDER" -- your in-stock items will ship at once and the mojo will be hand-made and will ship when ready.

And, yes, mojo hands are currently running 4 to 6 weeks wait-time.

To arrange a split order when ordering, just write "PLEASE SPLIT ORDER IF NECESSARY SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE IN-STOCK ITEMS A.S.A.P." in the message area.

If your order was already placed without such a message, you can telephone the shop at 707-887-1521 and ask for Della, Leslie, or Aidan and ask them to split your order.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Shortie74 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 pm

I ordered a mojo back on the 17th of February. Today is the 28th and i havent gotten anything yet . I know they are handmade but i wondered if this is OK or should i be worried that someone stole it off the porch? and im sure that since i have posted this i will get in the mail tomorrow as that is the way of the world :D
Shortie74

Order received - incredibly quick!

Unread postby Keirith » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:44 am

Just like to let you know that my LM order was placed on Sunday and received today, Saturday....all the way to the East Coast. Very speedy, Incredible service, and everything neatly packed.
Anyone who thinks that the LM order takes weeks, this is not correct. Unless, of course you order something which is out of stock. However, this was my 4th shipment and each one arrived in less than a week.
Thank you LM for such fast service!
Keirith

Unread postby threedoves » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:35 am

Just in case anyone is wondering about current turn-around-time on mojos, my wait has been nine weeks so far. If you have an urgent issue it's probably better to split the order or have them set lights for you. None of my stuff is rush, but if it was I would probably divide the shipping. I'm also lucky to have a local store that stocks LM stuff and carries most of the basics.

On the plus side, a busy LM shop is a good thing! ^_~
~*~ Thank you Archangel Uriel, for the light of inspiration. ~*~
~*~ Thank you St. Expedite, for your efforts on my behalf.~*~
threedoves

Re: Order received - incredibly quick!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Keirith, you are definitely appreciated! ...and we share your sentiments and testimony.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Pink kisses » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I just realized that in one of the orders I placed, there was a mojo bag. I may have to call them & have them take it out, since I don't want to wait that long for something I was iffy on in the 1st place. I ordered it in the beginning of March.
Pink kisses

Unread postby Beachroots » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 am

Hi, I placed an order (#34322) on Jan 26, 2012 and have not received it yet. The order is 1 Hot Foot Sachet Powder, 1 Money House Blessing Incense Powder, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, and 1 essence of Bend-Over oil. I did not order a mojo hand. I have called twice, months apart, to check on the status of my order. I spoke with Aiden on both occasions and he told me that the order would be another 2-3 weeks. My last call was over three weeks ago. He was unable to tell me what item(s) were holding up the order. I have already been charged for the products. Is there any way to find out what exactly is holding the order up? I will then be able to decide to cancel or split the order. For example, if it is just the book, I know I can also get it from Amazon. Thank you very much for your time and help with this matter. Have a great day.
Beachroots

Unread postby preppieroots » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Beachroots wrote:Hi, I placed an order (#34322) on Jan 26, 2012 and have not received it yet. The order is 1 Hot Foot Sachet Powder, 1 Money House Blessing Incense Powder, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, and 1 essence of Bend-Over oil. I did not order a mojo hand. I have called twice, months apart, to check on the status of my order. I spoke with Aiden on both occasions and he told me that the order would be another 2-3 weeks. My last call was over three weeks ago. He was unable to tell me what item(s) were holding up the order. I have already been charged for the products. Is there any way to find out what exactly is holding the order up? I will then be able to decide to cancel or split the order. For example, if it is just the book, I know I can also get it from Amazon. Thank you very much for your time and help with this matter. Have a great day.

I see this post hasn't been answered yet...but I have been holding onto a Lucky Mojo gift certificate that I got for Xmas, and considering the turnaround time for shipping lately, I wonder if I would be better off going to the shop in person to get my items rather than waiting for a shipment....(I am about 2 hours away from the shop).

I hope someone who can answer these last few posts sees this, I really need to get some supplies that I am out of, but I am not very good at waiting for long periods of time! :D Would anyone care to advise me whether ordering online at the moment will result in my order taking a very long time to be shipped? Like the above poster, I am not going to be ordering a mojo hand, just some oils, powders and incense.

Thank you for your time and any help/advice you may be able to give.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby nana664 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:19 pm

To give you an idea of how long it could take by mail, I paid to have 2 candles lit on March 7 and haven't gotten a report or anything. I placed orders on March 22 and 29, and am waiting. I was hoping that by giving the okay to split my orders if all items were not available, I could get some things faster. I guess not. The shop is about an 8 hour drive from me, so I have no choice. But, depending on what you ordered, everything is done by hand and given personal attention, so it's worth the wait.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters