• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

How to Help Him Forget His Past?

How to Help Him Forget His Past?

New postby deewany » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey all,
I was just wondering, can i do any ritual/spells etc for this guy who really needs to forget his ex/his past with her and move forward in life. He is stuck to the past, and can't seem to move on. For his own good, and for his own future, i want his past burden to be eased. I care about him a lot. And due to this, our friendship even ceased.. What can i do for his sake? I have already got a reading an instructions on how to restore my friendship with him.

Please gimme some ideas.. Thanks..
deewany

Re: How to Help Him Forget His Past?

New postby thelightfantastic » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:03 pm

You should follow the instructions the reader gave you and first work on restoring your friendship with the guy. As far as making this guy forget about his past or his ex, I think that's going to be a rather difficult working as a person has to want to move on to actually move on. If this guy sees no real problem with his behavior, despite the fact that living in the past is holding him back from the present, no spell is going to make him stop.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

New postby deewany » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Thanks for the input.. I will work on restoring our friendship, that's for sure.. I am not asking him to forget his past so it will be an advantage for me, but he has addressed many times to me he realy wants to forget her, forget the past, as that's over, but he can't seem to, and he is no believer to Hoodoo etc, so i can't even suggest him do anything magic. But i thought i'd be able to help him ease his burden, get a clear mind and be able to move forward in life, wether it be with me or anyone else, but first his past needs to diminish. So he can open up his heart and mind..
deewany

New postby thelightfantastic » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm not doubting your motives for wanting to help but again, this guy has to want to change for any change to occur. If he's been going round in circles like this for years but taken no real steps to move on, he's not ready to move on. Obsessing and holding on to the past can be a way of life for some people. He may need to go get counseling to help him learn how to let go and move on.

I suppose you could work some Crucible of Courage products on him to give him courage to face this problem and to move on, but I get the feeling he may be using his past as an excuse to not make any commitments in the present.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

New postby deewany » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 am

Well, according to the reading i got, he is really deeply hurt from his past, and his deep feelings for the ex is the one causing him unable to move on..
On another note, he actualy left the country for 2 1/2 yrs after he broke up with her and only to finally return this year.. But as we got closer, a lot of things i do or say reminded him of his ex.. Well, i never knew her or him before, so i have absolute no idea how she is etc.. I dont even ask, when he's down he pours his feelings out to me, and i listen.. As time past by, we got more closer, and talks of his ex diminshed.. But suddenly, he used it now when when he couldn't have a commitment.. Well i thought it was an excuse as well, but according to the reading i got, it is genuine.. He still is unable to forget her n the memories.. But she is already married by the way.. And he says no ways in the world he would ever get back with her, but he is still not over her..
deewany

New postby cabriellenil » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:41 am

I'm with thelightfantastic on this one. You can do work to help your target with cleansing, healing, clarity and/or courage so that he can deal with his past, but you can't make him move on if it doesn't come from him. It sounds like these issues are deeply-seated and you'd want to consult your worker how you can tackle them - in fact, I'd hire the worker to do at least part of the work, after your friendship is somewhat restored/you're getting positive movements.
cabriellenil

New postby deewany » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:03 am

Thanks guys for the input.. Yeh, my main focus is restoring our friendship, but when things r looking positive for that then i shall consult a rootworker to see what can be done for him, wether it be courage to help him, cleansing, healing etc.. Im just really worried about him.. He totally dropped the world and left, and he is finally taking one step now to build his life once again.. I just hope all goes well for him.. And am reali hoping our friendship will be restored..
deewany

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Ending Relationships and Moving On