Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Increase Psychic Visionary Telepathic Reading Skills

sun369

Re: How to Increase Psychic Visionary Telepathic Reading Skills

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Now, I am a little confused.

Because the bottle I am having right now. I mixed up Master Key, Psychic Vision, Spirit Guides, Guardian Angel oils. But if I add Power, Clarity, King of Solomon Wisdom in there, then I will have a total of 7 different oils mixed together.

But my main purpose is to increase my psychic abilities and communication with my spirit guides and angels. So, the three main/dominant oils are Psychic Vision, Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels, then if I add Power, Clarity and King of Solomon Wisdom in there, would that lessen the concentration of Psychic Vision, Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels which could reduce my psychic abilities and communication with my spirit guides and angels.

I just really dont want to reduce the concentration of Psychic Vision, Spirit Guides and Guardian Angel which are the three main/dominant oils.

If you understand what I am saying here. I am talking SCIENTIFICALLY the concentration of each oil gets reduced down when more oils are added in.

I dont like incenses is because oils are very convenient that I put it on my third eye while meditating and even when I sleep.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:58 pm

If you want to limit your total number of oils, then choose one of the three and leave it at that. I agree that too much is like not enough and the max number of oils I usually blend is four. If you want to go beyond that, my bend would be toward the Clarity or King Solomon Wisdom. But ultimately it's up to you.

There isn't a limit or rule on how many oils you can mix - but logically (or scientifically as you mention) you want to keep the intention of your oils (and the story their combination tells) clear and consistent - that's more critical than the dilution level of each specific oil.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:24 am

sun369, I agree with what aura has stated above and I would suggest that you start with only the Psychic Vision oil and see how that works for you. Really test out that product all on its own. The same can be done with Guardian Angel. Test it out all on its own and see what effects that you get. Then combine them and see how that works for you. Each of these oils has their own energetic marker. Some of these will work really well for you and others might not, due to your own energetic marker. We are compatible with some energies and not with others. The whole process is just like a science experiment to test them out, see how they work, and then slowly add and combine.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

readingsbyevan
HRCC Student

Unread post by readingsbyevan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Dear sun369,

I've found a combination of Master Key, Psychic Vision, and Clarity to really help improve my psychic abilities, especially when working on crystal scrying. It also keeps me clear-headed and focused when I'm planning out my rituals, helping me understand where corrections may need to be made when combining certain herbs, and kind of gives me the confidence to know that the tools I'm working with are the right ones for the situation.

This is just an idea, but you may want to mix two different sets in two separate vials, one for improving your psychic abilities and the other for communication with your spirit guides. You could use the first oil to anoint your third eye and maybe just a slight dab above the eyebrows, then anoint your temples, the sides of your lower jaw, and your throat with the second oil, since you are looking to "communicate" with your spirit guides. Maybe Psychic Vision, Spirit Guide, and Guardian Angel? I only own Psychic Vision, Clarity, and Master Key, so I cant attest how that would smell combined, but I hope this helps.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:28 pm

juniperising9,

I dont work on crystal scrying or any tools. I just talk to my Spirit Guides and Angels. I am not concerning about the smell either. Sage stinks like hell, but I have used it before when doing psychic work.

I only do psychic reading for myself. I meant I only talk to my Spirit Guides and Angels about me, my life.

So, about Clarity, i am still confused. Can you please explain how Clarity works when I only ask my Spirit Guides and Angels about me ? like I said I dont really use tools and am not concerning about the smell.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Sun369,
When using Clarity for psychic vision, it will help you to understand what are true messages as opposed to what could be your imagination
This is the best that I can explain it.
How does it work? It has to do with the ingredients.
HRCC Graduate #1631

readingsbyevan
HRCC Student

Unread post by readingsbyevan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:12 pm

I agree with Miss Aida, and this is the intent I use Clarity with. I think of it acting as a filter, allowing me to really hear what Spirit is trying to tell me. I rarely ever find myself using it without Psychic Vision.

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:36 pm

I was told that i was born with a caul and that as a child I was able to predict winning lotto numbers with great success, not mega millions mind you but games with small pay-outs. I have fleeting moments of those now but they often come in my dreams and not very often. I was also told by two separate readers that they could sense a psychic potential in me.

I would like to know if there is anything I can do to develop my potential psychic abilities?

I'm sorry if there's a thread for this already, I couldnt find one but i could be wrong.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Sorry if this has been covered I have been looking but haven't quite found it.

I have always had premonitions, people who know me never bother to argue with me when I say things. I use a pendulum and playing cards to read as well. Which books are good for helping with 'training' myself with premonitions is there one with Lucky Mojo? I have no control on the glimpses I get. I do know they are not always set in stone and can be changed, not always but can be.

I have read clarity oil to help with things, which isn't really the issue, when I get the glimpses I understand without a problem. But would it help with them anyway?

Any help would be appreciated.

What brought this up is a coffee table, lol. Yes you read that right a coffee table. My Love had left it here, it was his grandfather whom made it. he grabbed it the other day (no problem for me it is his) but when it was in his hand, I saw it broken on the front lawn of where he lives now, surrounded by other items of importance, photos and the like.
The feeling/vision of anger was so strong I wanted to vomit as I know how much that table means to him.

For two days I sat on the vision, but each time I saw him, I saw the table broken. Today I told him. I said to him quite plainly that I know it looks bad me saying this and I understand that it may come across as catty and nasty but that I would prefer to have him see me like that, then me sit on the information and have him extremely upset. I told him that if he ever thinks of leaving his GF to take the coffee table with him and explained why the whole scene that flashed up.

He was a little upset but not because I told him, although sceptical about things he knows I tend to be right. He's had it quite a few times now. I did tell him I didn't know when and that it may change, but I felt he should know. He actually asked me is that why you suddenly looked so ill and upset when I took it. And I had to agree, on the day he had told me, that if it hadn't been his grandfather's he would have let me have it. But I didn't know how to tell him right then without sounding awful.

I apologised saying I'm sorry I know it sounds bad coming from me, but all he said was it may be time to put things away safely. And for that I'm grateful.

I would really like to know what (if any) products would assist, or things that I may do to improve(?) what I seem to have.

Anyway thank you.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Hello ConjuringCat,

First I would say to just keep practicing with whatever tool it is you find most helpful for you. Then if you are able to go to teh Hoodoo Heritage Festival to take those classes and get some readings. If you can't go then get some readings any way. I of course recommend the readers over at AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/) You can also get a Psychic Vision spell kit. I used on a long time ago and it helped me quite a lot. I still dress my cards in Psychic Vision powders every so often. You can read about Psychic Vision products here (http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html)

Peace~

Nathen

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Oh and found some more information. lol

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:09 pm

The vision is getting clearer.
More parts to a disjointed picture coming together.
Oddly he has been helpful, but it is true, I would rather lose him and have him aware than know something and not share it that could save him a great deal of grief.
He has a friend who is quite well known in the field of readings and I asked him to go to him, I really hope that I am wrong. I would prefer it. I will put a new order in, a week or so adding some of the products advised here.

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Tue May 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Good day everyone.

At night I have set a cup of water by my bedside to enhance any ability to dream true. I have had many dreams, but there are a few that definitely stuck out since I've begun keeping the cup nearby.

I had a reading with my AIRR root worker today. I explained the dreams that stuck out to me to her, and then we began the reading. Lo & behold, what I described from my dreams, showed in the cards. My dreams described the situation I'm in, and what the future possibly holds. I do have a long bit of work ahead of me, but it was honestly quite exhilarating and I gained some conviction from the reading & my dreams.

My father was very spiritual and read a lot & collected many books about mysticism. He has one, The Master Key by deLaurence. I know the book isn't a Lucky Mojo item, but I have purchased the master key oil & anoint myself with it when I read the book.

I do have psychic vision oil which I anoint from time to time before bed. Father also showed me how to use Psalm 23 to help with dreams, as described in the 6th & 7th books of Moses.

Are there any particular psalms to chant to assist in master key work?

Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 20, 2014 3:15 pm

You may also like the LM psychic mojo to carry on you or the insense to burn when getting in the focus. Interesting use of the water, I was taught to keep a cup of fresh spring water at the bed to keep nightmares away and to toss it away in the morning.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue May 20, 2014 4:05 pm

did you listen to the radio show on Sunday?

Professor Porterfield gave a dreaming true recipe.

look up the archive on blogtalkradio

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Tue May 20, 2014 4:42 pm

j82 wrote:You may also like the LM psychic mojo to carry on you or the insense to burn when getting in the focus. Interesting use of the water, I was taught to keep a cup of fresh spring water at the bed to keep nightmares away and to toss it away in the morning.
I actually picked it up from one of the dream threads or psychic vision threads j82. Can't remember which one. I will luck into the psychic mojo also.

Sarafina wrote:did you listen to the radio show on Sunday?

I did Sarafina! I plan on using it soon. It has to be more than coincidence that this recipe was presented as I am doing this. :D

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue May 20, 2014 5:02 pm

always let me know how it works for you!

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Thu May 22, 2014 7:03 am

Sarafina wrote:did you listen to the radio show on Sunday?

Dreaming true recipe? Sounds cool.

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:41 am

Hello All,
I have spent numerous hours on this forum and I believe this is the right place, forgive me if not!

I come from a family of very strong natural conjurers. We can look at people and curse them with broken limbs or sickness. Whenever I glance at someone on the street they almost trip but will ALWAYS lose their gait. None of the women or men in my family pursue hoodoo but me and if I was found out I would be considered EVIL. One male is a satanist and the rest are all Born Again Christians.

Basically, I suppressed my power. I did not like to lay people bare under my influence and see them weak to the point that they do anything I say, I felt shame. Before conjure I could just day dream and influence people and the situation I day dreamed about, in my dreams I would astral project and I know I was hag ridding. I had NO IDEA at that point that I was a natural, I didnt understand and thought I was "evil" and had a generational curse - So I systematically over years, through religion and cults, turned myself off a little bit. A LOT. But one time in a church service I accidentally broke out in spirit and the pastor just couldnt even finish his sentence under my gaze....again, the shame for being "evil" came back. So now, especially after reading this forum, I realize what I am and realize I am very strong in hoodoo and I WANT MY POWER BACK!

But I want to also control it, as if it is uncontrolled, I cannot function in reality. All I can do is just lay there and let the power rush over me until I come back down to this level. I hope that makes sense. When I do spells the power is so strong I cant even get a straight answer from the bouncing pendulum, I can move them easily myself. My negative works seem to work more swiftly and stronger than the positive works, is this something coming from the fact that I inherently think conjure is "wrong"? I really dont think so anymore, I want to correct my own conditioning, if that makes sense....

I believe in my dream state I am most powerful since I have suppressed everything pertaining to my power in the dark recesses of my mind and they come up strongly in my dreams. I can influence things more easily and visit people more clearly in my dreams and I know there is something about my dreams that I can utilize that I am not aware of yet.... Is there something I can do to draw out the power or tap into that power in my awake state? A product, ( I read ALL threads on Physic Vision and Master Key) a spell, etc? I like the idea of Clarity as well since my dreams are not as clear since I suppressed my power years ago...

I currently have Cast Off Evil, Fiery Wall of Protection & Crown of Success. I am not sure If I can use "cast Off' in order to cast off any inhibitions and fears, along with Crown of Success and another product of LM? Im about to place an order...would appreciate any insight an advice!

Reason: Wrong section!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Another way to reach out to a distant person is with a crystal ball. The Crystal Silence League has published some material on this.
coastwitch

mylena
Newly Registered

Unread post by mylena » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Hello,

I wanted to seek advice. When i was younger i was able to see images; scenes. I didnt know what this was but i would often like what i saw and i would try to grab the images. 

Later as i got older the images went away but i still knew things without being aware beforehand that i knew things. 

I just started to get into the practice again along with meditation and divination. But its not as it was when i was young seeing images. 

I was wondering what anyone there could recommend as to rebuilding it

Thanks

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi Mylena,

Yes, I think often we have gifts as children that we (for whatever reason) "turn off" as we get older and at a certain point want to re-awaken.

I'd suggest looking at the line of Psychic Vision products - these are excellent, and would give you a good start:
http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Since one of the ways that you get these visions was through dreams, you might find the section on the forum on dreams and dream interpretation relevant as well:
dream-work-and-dream-interpretations-qu ... -t288.html

Just keep practicing, keep a journal of your dreams (writing them down immediately after you wake is good - so keep a notebook by your bedside), and then reviewing them from time to time will give you an idea of how your dreams are "speaking" to you now. You have a different set of life experiences than when you were a kid, so the experience might not ever be quite the same, but still just as rewarding.

Best of luck on this journey.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Ade Kola

Unread post by Ade Kola » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello,

I am not sure if this has already been a topic of discussion, but I couldn't find anything like it so I hope it's okay to post this.

Has anyone used hoodoo to increase their intuition? Or what tricks have you used to build your intuition to enhance your conjure and reading abilities?

Thank you,

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:56 am

Hi Ade Kola,

The best product for you are Psychic Vision. They help tremendously! Plus, practice, practice and more practice.

www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Hope this helps
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

DarkForest
Newly Registered

Unread post by DarkForest » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:10 am

Hi all,

I would like help with my bf. I am a spiritual person and he thinks the fact that I claim to get messages from Spirits in dreams and light candles is a little crazy. Is there any work that can be done to make him have a spiritual experience? This has put a bit of a strain on our relationship, and has caused things to be rocky.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello, DarkForest,

I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum where you can find many ideas on these pages.

Please be mindful f where you post questions. This is neither a new topic nor does it go under romance.

To find the right place (as I know you're new), just go to the upper right hand corner of the forum (any page). In the dark green area there is a white search box. Just type in yur key search words and you will be directed to the appropriate subforum

Wishing you success with your endeavor of helping him have a psychic experience!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:48 am

DarkForest,

Not everyone is spiritual and he may never become spiritual, that is a persons own decision and journey. you cant really force someone to participate and care about something they dont. If you want to try and get to him I would pray To God to give him signs and omens, and pray to his spiritual guides ( angel, ancestors) to reach through him to open his eyes. LM sells spirit guide products that could help with this.

Calitude
Newly Registered

Unread post by Calitude » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Hello All!

This is my very LM post. Even though my parents are Great Migration, Jim Crow sharecroppers from the deep south, I don't recall anyone in my huge family every mentioning rootwork or anything of the kind. Now, I'm middle aged and realizing that there's a huge gap in my understanding; I've got lots of book sense but.... I joined a spiritual movement on Day One and was instantly surrounded by witches, psychics and the like. I swear, everyone was magickal. Then, I lucked into an intensive, two week energy workshop. It was so intense, but also so natural. I commune with my energy body regularly. Many, many magickal events associated with that. Anyway, all this together has had me searching for this community for a few years now. It feels like home here.

I'm beginning to buy the supplies for the course and will be studying here as soon as I can get the money together.

Happy New Year!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, Calitude ,

Welcome to the forum!! IF you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Unfortunately, I have edited your post because it was way too much detail and very lengthy.

Please forgive me, but I missed the question (if you had one).

If you would be so kind to ask your question again so that we may direct you to the right products and spell advice.

You will LOVE Hoodoo! It's wonderful. And so is our Hoodoo Community

Happy New Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Calitude
Newly Registered

Unread post by Calitude » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:16 pm

I get strong feelings about people, usually negative. For instance, someone who 'felt' evil to me turned out to be a convicted pedophile. Another time, "something" was screaming "there's something very wrong with him" in my head the first time I spoke with my now ex-husband on the phone. "It" continued for six weeks til 'it' gave up. I ignored it, and have spent the last 15 years in hell because of him. Documented psychopath. Hell on earth.

My question: what is this called and how do I develop it?

thanks

FatLip

Unread post by FatLip » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:31 pm

I was wondering what some psychics do by asking for your name and your mother's name, anyone know?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:45 am

Hi Calitude and welcome!

Sounds like you have a natural talent for reading people. It's an intuitive ability that can be honed through practice, magical coaching as well as by studying subjects such as kinesiology, psychology and interpersonal dynamics in more depth.

Combining Psychic Vision products with Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom can help you not only develop the talent, but interpret the ''vibes'' your getting more accurately, and act wisely based on that information. A full Psychic Vision Spell Kit is also a great way to kick-start things in the right direction: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-psychic-vision.html

For magical coaching, consider any of the talented AIRR members who offer the service here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:10 pm

It's just an old, very traditional way of "honing in" on you -- identifying you as different from others with your same name, same accent, whatever. Some ask for your zodiac sign, some for your age -- just trying to connect some way.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

FatLip

Unread post by FatLip » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:59 am

catherineyronwode wrote:It's just an old, very traditional way of "honing in" on you -- identifying you as different from others with your same name, same accent, whatever. Some ask for your zodiac sgign, some for your age -- just trying to connect some way.
hi

thanks again for the help,

the reason i asked is because i came across several youtube videos, one where taweez, where this Moroccan group of psychics (not Muslims) would destroy any psychic work by gypsis and arabs, they kept finding a person's name with a tablet written with the corresponding element and spirit (or demon) aka Jinn.
It looked like they used numerology and it was, http://makashfa.wordpress.com/2013/07/3 ... al-charts/ this person says it too.

But then we spoke to a friend from Safet Israel who knows Kabbalah and he also said they do the same thing but had no idea why others asked for the mother's name., so i wondered and asked here

FatLip

Unread post by FatLip » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:46 am

catherineyronwode,

hi

thanks again for the help,

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:13 pm

I had a psychic vision candle burned to enhance my gifts. I just want to know is this a sign of vision. I can mentally ask myself a question or silently and I will see words as answer. Like yes, no, or just one word at a time. No images yet. Just a board with answers. What is this called and is that psychic. I am 98% accurate in what I see. Last few UFC fight predictions I was spot on. What are these words or is this my imagination?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:13 am

mmachix,

You answered your own question. You know it is and you illustrated it by having concrete examples of its success. Stop second guessing yourself. Try and keep a little note pad around and write down the question and answer and over the next several weeks you will see this expand.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm

In addition to j82's advice for you mmachix, if you haven't used them yet, consider working with a combination of Psychic Vision and Master Key products: they're really great at helping you continue expanding your talent. Also keep in mind that psychic gifts will manifest differently for different individuals - so you need to be open and receptive to your own particular way of seeing (which I think it's quite clear that you've found).
Aura Laforest

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Awww, I wanted images, but I will teake what I get. I have ordered the psychic spell bottle, oil, clarity oil, master key oil, and power. Still waiting on it

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:20 am

Images are often harder to interpret mmachix, so don't knock what you've got ;) The easiest way to begin working with images is often to begin working with your dreams or to practice scrying. The forum threads on those in case your interested can be found here:

dream-work-and-dream-interpretations-qu ... -t288.html
crystal-ball-scrying-stone-reading-ques ... -t737.html
Aura Laforest

Starluck77
Newly Registered

Unread post by Starluck77 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:21 am

Hi

I have a boyfriend we've been dating for almost a year and I feel like I've come close to keeping him but there is something hold us back. He is a very spiritual person and we do a lot of our business together and I feel like the key to our relationship is me figuring out how to work the Astrial planes I have no clue someone please help I can't loose :o :o

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello, Starluck77,

Welcome to the forum. If you get a chance, please introduce yourself on the forum (if you wish).

We understand that you are new but e ask that you do not start new topics. Just go the the white search in the dark green (top right) and search your topic.

Astral projection is covered in some of the posts on this thread that I have merged you to.

We don't give magical coaching on the forum for this as it does not pertain to Hoodoo or Lucky Mojo products

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:27 am

Hi all,

I really don't know where to ask this question.

All spells have to do with influencing people one way or the other so I am going to ask it here. Has anyone ever done some simple telepathy tests to see how strong their connection/influence is over the target they are working a spell on? I was thinking about this today and how it might be useful as a way to figure out how strong an influence we might have over a target, particularly a love connection. It might be used as an indication of how well a spell will work on that target?

I decided to do this today with my man. I have bottles with his hair in it. I held this to my forehead, closed my eyes, pictured his face and told him to contact me right away. I did this for about 1 minute. Exactly 6 minutes after I started he e-mailed me a photo of himself. Our first contact for the day (I was about to contact him when I decided to try this).

I will do this a couple of more times in the days ahead to see if it works again. It gives me hope that my spells will work on him.

I am thinking that the stronger the telepathic link is to a person, the better a spell will work on him/her? :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello, Rosewood,

This post was moved from vinegar jars to the correct subforum and thread. We ask that you please do not post anywhere that you want. It takes a lot of work for the moderators to split, move and merge.

Yes, this is a good technique. It's called: "Creative Visualization"

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:10 am

Rosewood,

Other ways to focus on a person to influence them (for good or ill, or to make them more suggestible) include holding things that they owned, staring at photos of them, or magnifying a creative visualization by means of a crystal ball.

The latter technique is called "silent influence" by crystal workers, and entire books have been devoted to it, especially by the early 20th century authors William Walker Atkinson and Clade Alexander Conlin. Silent influence is one of the basic four techniques of crystal magic, as taught by Conlin, and if you want a modern, up-to-date, and highly useful introduction to the technique and the spells you can cast with it, please see Jon Saint Germain's book "Crystal Magic: Divination, Healing, and Spellcraft with Gems and Minerals."

BOO-GRI-CRYM
Crystal Magic by Rev. Dr. Jon Saint Germain
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Sorry about posting in the wrong subforum. I didn't know about this one.

Thanks Miss Aida and Cat.

For some reason I never thought of using telepathy before to test the influence I might have over someone. I tested it a second time later that same day. I was in the shower when I decided to do it the second time. I closed my eyes, focused hard on his face and told him to contact me right away. I did this intensely for about 1-2 minutes. This time I did not have any of his personal affects with me. When I got out of the shower there was a missed call from him! I take this as a very good sign that he contacted me within minutes both times and that he did so without it being planned ahead that he would and without me initiating it (well, at least not in the traditional way :lol: )

I will do the test a third time on Monday when he is back at work and see what happens. This definitely is a great way to test the connection/influence we have over someone and has made me a lot more confident about my spells.

fleurfairy

Unread post by fleurfairy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:47 pm

I'm looking for a spell that would enable me to go back to the past. I still live in the city where I grew up. It's a Rust Belt city that has seen better days. It is also where my parents and grandparents grew up. I've always been told stories of the city's heyday. I want to travel back to those days. I want to be able to walk around and see for myself. Is there such a spell that could be done?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Dear fleurfairy --

There is no such thing as a time travel spell. That is a fictional idea, from movies, books, or television.

However, there are ways to travel to the past in the astral realm, via visions, via touching something of the past to assist your visions. This is a special form of psychic visionary scrying. It is not actually time travel per se.
catherine yronwode

LostInThought

Re: Dying, Death, The Dead, Graveyard, Ancestors, Mediumship

Unread post by LostInThought » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi, I hope I'm in the right place and not asking a question which has been asked loads before. I've had a search but couldn't find the answer to this and I feel a bit silly because I don't know how much of this is in my mind.

Sometimes I feel like I can hear spirits and/or feel them. Usually when my mind is really clear and I'm very relaxed, so bedtime is good for this. My most solid experience of this is when my grandmother passed away. We talked every day and one day she called with a heavy cold. The call had a strange vibe considering I had no reason to think it was more than a cold and I'm sure she didn't know what was wrong with her. That night, as I was trying to get to sleep, I had her voice in my head very clearly and felt like she was right beside my bed, but I couldn't see her. She told me she had gone and to look after my three children. She also said she knew I hadn't taken that photo. I thought I was letting my fear get the better of me and dismissed it, quickly falling asleep but the next day I had a call to say she had been found dead.

Her voice was very clear in my mind. Most are less so and I find it hard to tell when I'm forcing things or allowing my own thoughts to get in the way. For example I think I hear something but then I focus on it, trying to hear more or understand what it means and by then I'm thinking and it's nothing but a mess of my own thoughts. Is there any way to work on this? I've tried meditation and sometimes it works really well but other times I can't do it at all.

Also I've recently picked up root work again for the first time seriously in a few years. I'm rusty but feel more positive about it than ever. To begin with I was seeing signs everywhere, not just for rootwork but also to back up a reading that I had from one of your amazing readers. It felt like I was being pushed to pay attention and do what I had been told. They would jump out at me and there was no question or doubt about whether it was a sign or movement, I just knew. More recently this has been much less so. I've been unwell but generally just feel more 'switched off'. Is that a thing? I feel like the signs and the spirits are probably still there but I can't seem to figure out how to tune in. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi LostInThought,

I moved your post to this thread on increasing psychic vision and telepathy, as it seems to be what you are trying to do in focusing the spiritual energies you appear to encounter. Please have a look through this thread and see if there are ideas to help you. What comes to my mind first is working with Psychic Vision products, which are a favorite among many practitioners. You can buy it from this link, which also includes some spell advice for increasing your psychic ability:
http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

I had a very similar experience to yours when my grandmother passed away just over 20 years ago. I woke up feeling "off" that day, went about running errands and as I came home and put the key in to unlock my front door, I heard her clear as day right behind me saying "it's OK now" in Greek, her native language. I spun around and of course there was no-one there. I went inside to find my answering machine lit up with messages to call home and I learned that my grandmother passed away early that morning.

She comes around me all the time as we were extremely close (I am named after her, and she was my first teacher in spiritual practices and folk magic). Recently, I was performing work for a client and felt her guiding me. At one point, she threw a bag of herbs across my table to get my attention. She always liked to get her point across, and is no different now that she has crossed over. She sends me lilacs all the time as a random fragrance, as her house was ringed with lilac trees and we made a big deal of them whenever they were in season.

Since you have been having experiences with other spirits that come through less clearly than your grandmother did, perhaps you can speak to her and see if she will help you connect better to the other, more elusive ones. My grandmother often holds that door open for me.

Please read through the rest of this thread and know that your experiences are not uncommon. I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:37 am

Thank you so much Miss Athena. I was looking in the wrong place as usual and your story is so similar to mine, which is really comforting. I used to feel my grandmother around me a lot but much less so now. It would be great to figure out how to get that connection going again.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:12 am

Hi LostInThought,

You can speak to her as you did in life, and ask her for a sign that she is around you. Also, create an altar space for her with her photo and some of things she loved, like a particular flower or coffee or a piece of her favorite candy. Keep working that as you ask for her help and see how she responds.

The ancestor thread you were posting in before can give you some ideas. Meanwhile, this thread can help you amplify your psychic skills in general, which sounds like a gift you have.

I wish you great luck, and please keep us posted.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”