Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Summon Invoke Test Banish or Work With a Spirit

landsgenesis2

Re: How to Summon Invoke Test Banish or Work With a Spirit

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Thanks for your thorough response miss cat. I read over it several times. Thanks-a-million.

Now it's off to explore your answer to the third question I posed concerning a lack of command over my tools of divination: so I'll be trying to strengthen that. Might there be an already existent thread on the topic as it would be helpful with what and whichever the case is,

I plan to reach out to Hoodoo Psychics and/or AIRR for diagnostic purposes; and I intend on following their recommendations in conjunction with and paralleled to exploring each possible answer miss cat gave to each of my questions. I plan to explain as simply as I can what I've expressed here to miss cat and all of you while stating as much of it as possible, and let Spirit guide from that point onward. I have every confidence that HP and AIRR will give me sound advice.

Once again miss cat your thorough input never fails.

Again, to not get in trouble or a warning, I'd like to know if there are any threads or subthreads dedicated to teaching one how to be more masterful with their divination tools, particularly with playing cards and Bibliomancy, which was the original aim of my recent post prior to this that found a better home - as I highly doubt this is the correct one; I'm earnestly praying that the turn of topic here doesn't land me in trouble.

Many Thanks miss cat and my LM fam :)
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:22 am

Hello, landsgenesis2 --

It is beyond the scope of this forum to function as a teaching zone about divination. I have a strong interest in the subject, and do teach it, but this forum is primarily for the use of shop customers wanting to learn how to work with spiritual supplies.

However, my husband nagasiva and i have developed some extremely useful annotated bibliographies listing books about various forms of divination. These are at our non-prit site, The yronwode Institution for the Preservation and Popularization of Indigenous Ethnomagicology (YIPPIE). Those bibliographies list (and in many cases review) books on divination -- and each bibliography has its own commentary thread in this forum, in the books section. They do not (yet) cover books on every form of divination, but here is what we have so far:

Crystal Gazing Bibliography and Book Suggestions for Beginners
crystal-gazing-bibliography-and-book-su ... 92300.html

Dowsing Bibliography and Book Suggestions for Beginners
dowsing-bibliography-and-book-suggestio ... 92288.html

Geomancy Bibliography and Book Suggestions for Beginners
geomancy-bibliography-and-book-suggesti ... 91077.html

Numerology Bibliography and Book Suggestions for Beginners

numerology-bibliography-and-book-sugges ... 92301.html

Spirit Board Bibliography and Book Suggestions for Beginners
spirit-board-bibliography-and-book-sugg ... 92299.html

Enjoy!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:10 pm

These links are awesome miss cat! Enjoy I shall :)

Sorry for the delays in reply. Chaos due to Dorian

But thanks again, so much, for these links. I will check out every one of them!
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”