• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:15 pm

How to Undo Love Spells Cast on Ex in Order to Move On

Unread postby tag227 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:18 am

I combined a series of spells to make my Ex boyfriend come back to me, and I must say I've learned my lesson the hard way.

The Background:

I had been dating a man for 4 months -- never met any of his friends or family. This of course made me quite suspicious, especially since he has met my friends. So on inquiring about this, he kept responding that he had just moved to Houston (about six months ago) and had not made many friends.

This was followed by fights over the fact that his Ex kept posting "hugs & kisses" all over his wall on facebook. Truth is she did not know he was not single, and I asked him about it, and he told me he did not want to tell people. One thing lead to another, and there was a lot of tension between us.

The last straw was about a week ago, when I had a car accident and he did not show up to see me afterwards, stating that it was not logical to be there as my family was there. I realized he really didn't care and then broke it off with him.

After this, being a stupid girl, I started work with St. Martha, used Luckycharms Call me now Spell, and combined it with Psalm spells and of course Cat's Oils.

The second day I got a call back from him, and he was in deep pain, and I needed to rush him to the ER. He is right now in the hospital, and with all the days of my taking care of him, nothing has changed. He is still the adamant jerk he was before, and that's not changing. He still tells his family he's here alone, when in reality, I've been taking care of him. And now he's still flying to Vegas to spend the weekend with his parents even though it may be injurious to his health, against my advice and the doctor's orders.

Moral of the Story

When Cat kept stating "You can bring a man back but you can not change his nature" --- I finally get it!!!!! Cat you are soooo right. Your products are wonderful by the way!

You can bring someone back, but it doesn't mean they'll be good to you or that you will be happy. :( -- I've become too tired looking after him, and I no longer want to be with someone so ungrateful.

Now my question is this:

I need to move on.

Are there any successful spells you guys know of that has helped you meet a soulmate or a spouse?

I'm not looking for lovers anymore, and would love to settle down, so a successful spell to bring a true love (in my hopes my spouse will be that), and to keep him?

Thank you all!
tag227

Re: Lesson Learned & What To Do Next

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 pm

tag227

Are you ready to be with a soulmate? I ask this because most people are not. They state they want to find the right partner for them, but they continuously thwart their attempts.

Having stated that, clean yourself up with a 13 herb bath or a jinx removal kit to get rid of all the gunk from the bad ex. After you have cleaned yourself up, then start working on finding the right guy.

The Come to Me Spell kit is great for attracting the perfect partner, as is cat's spell that attracted her husband, Nagsiva. It is called the Lodestone and red candle spell to attract new love. This spell can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#candlelove

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby tag227 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm

I am indeed ready for my soulmate. I've done a cleansing ritual and will take a 13 herb bath soon.

As for Cat's spell --- I did that spell twice now. And it's powerful --- I have had results both times, but it keeps bringing the same person back into my life! The second time, I asked for My soulmate & True Love & husband and then this one keeps popping into my life.

Should I do a Cut & Clear or is this just Karmic Destiny?
tag227

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi tag,
I'm pming you.
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 pm

tag227

You should do a Cut & Clear AND a black walnut bath to get rid of the ex then.

Mary
Literarylioness

Undoing Love Work to End a Relationship

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:00 pm

I got the clarity I needed to break up with my boyfriend last week. However, we have a 2 year history of on again, off again dynamics.

I've done some simple love and stay with me candle magic on him throughout our relationship. He always responded positively to it. But there were also times when he was being awful, and I broke up with him, doing Cut & Clear work. That would keep him away for weeks or a couple months, but then he'd come back promising me the world and I would take him back.

Although I believed his expressions of love and devotion, something felt off, and I recently did some prayer for clarity work and also some work with St. Michael to protect me from evil. All hell broke loose as a result, as I discovered he was cheating and lying to me. He accidently showed me his sexy emails to another woman (oops!) Then I spoke with her and holy cow, did my eyes get opened. (Thank you St. Michael for forcing the truth to be revealed.)

I'm thinking to do another cut & clear spell, but maybe I need to do something to clean up past love work first? I'm not sure why my cut & clear work didn't fully stick before.* Yes, I took him back those times (mea culpa) but I don't want to be vulnerable to letting him slither back again, promising me all the things on the good side of my cut & clear list.

*I did novenas and black/white offeratory rituals, not the black walnut spell, since going out my front door naked isn't something I can do where I live (no back door or private yard.)

What are your thoughts?
MightyAphrodite

Re: Undoing Love Work to End a Relationship

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Here is a link that is helpful
htmlhttp://forum.luckymojo.com/separati ... -t175.html">separation-spell-without-harm-t175.htmlhttp://forum.luckymojo.com/separati ... -t175.html

Your situation is slightly different but I would use the same products. In addition, I would use cast off evil and perhaps some separation products as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:02 am

You can also symbolically cut the ties by carving his name into a candle and yours into another. Dress them with separation oil, then tie them together with a red thread. Place them atop a petition paper and light.. Then, as you focus on removing all ties, cut the thread with a pair of scissors and separate the candles from one another. Let them burn down and dispose of the wax and thread at a river or crossroads.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 am

Those are great ideas. I think that putting some cast off evil into my cut & clear work is the way to go. Along with the manipulative betrayal my ex was doing, two women in his life have been messing with me. I'll skip the awful details, but one forged a legal document in my name in an attempt to ruin my business. The other was cheating with him, knowing he was in a committed relationship with me, and she also did some cyberstalking stuff. I want to banish all of them from my life!
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Cast off evil is good, but you may want to consider hotfooting at least the one who forged the document away from you. Don't forget to protect yourself. You can also protect your business, and I urge you to do that too. Best of luck!
NotDorianGray

Started to move on, but ex seems to be pulling me back

Unread postby duchess » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:18 am

Hello all,

Last fall I was working with a rootworker for a reconciliation with my ex. At the same time, I was doing alot of work on myself--healing, clarity, etc.... At some point I just decided he wasn't worth it, he wasn't good for me, and to let it go. I did a Cut and Clear on myself (highly recommended), alot of cleansing and unjinxing, road opening, you name it--it was the transformational conjure boot camp.
Since then, things have been dramatically getting better and better in my life, I've been learning more and more and getting better at conjure (thanks to Lucky Mojo!), I met a man I really like, and the last few months have been some of the happiest for me in a long time.

Until this morning. Last night I had an odd feeling that I needed to do some cleansing and protection (keep this up--don't do what I did and learn the hard way the things that can happen when you don't!). I cleansed my house, put down some more FWP, prayed to St. Michael, went to bed, had some uneasy dreams, and woke up with a weird feeling. And this morning I look out my window to see my ex walking straight past my house. Never happened, and not a coincidence. Without going into detail, I should have seen him or run into him long before now but by sheer force of will and an overpowering desire to move on, I have managed to avoid him.

Enter sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had been dreaming about him the last week after not thinking about him for a long time (again cut and clear folks!) and I'm a true dreamer so I suppose I should have known. Yuck. If this is a sign of things to come, I'd really like to avoid one of those you move on, you get happy, and then the work hits them like a brick, scenarios.

Sorry for the long post--any advice? I have FWP, Van Van, hyssop, some blessing and uncrossing on its way, and a great relationship with St. Michael. My rootworker said that he had done some work on me (hence the desperation in me to reconcile) and when he figured out that I had gotten past the whole mess, he might try again. I'm going to consult with my rootworker today and get some more protection going but if you have any advice I'd be much obliged.
duchess

Re: Started to move on, but ex seems to be pulling me back

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 am

I would just keep up the FWP until you can speak to your worker.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re:Started to move on, but ex seems to be pulling me back

Unread postby kmew1315 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Interesting. This is the second thread I've seen recently where someone did a cut and clear on someone and then afterwards the reconciliation work started taking hold. So am I to assume that a cut and clear removes your feelings for the target but not the other way around?

And I know this isn't your intent, but I have to say that you are giving hope to those of us who haven't seen our work manifest yet. :lol:
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Cut and Clear works on YOU clearing YOUR feelings for a person - it has nothing to do with the other person directly.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:39 pm

A clear and cut Knew does NOT cancel the work you did for the person. It can still go into effect, but if you chose to cancel the work then obviously it would not work. This work tends to manifest because the petititioner tends to stop overthinking and making such a huge deal that the work takes hold.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmew1315 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:24 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:This work tends to manifest because the petititioner tends to stop overthinking and making such a huge deal that the work takes hold.

EXACTLY what I was thinking and why I was asking, lol. Almost makes me want to do a cut and clear on my situation just to make it manifest sooner. :lol: Seriously, though... I won't do that because I know it would just make things even more complicated, but I do struggle with letting it go even though I know it's going to eventually do its work.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I'd advise against the using of Cut and Clear just to make things manifest faster. In love work especially, you want the binding and manifesting of the spell to be mutual. Being able to call upon your love for the person and using that in your spell is a great resource.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Right... just think about it... I have noticed in my own life that sometimes a man tells me he loves me, has always loved me, a few years after our relationship has ended... but it no longer means anything to me. I can't go back in time and have him say it to the part of me that wanted to hear it, nor can I turn myself into someone who still has a heart open enough to him to care. It may well be that my very real pulling back of that energy inspired him to come forward but there's no way I can fake that... it's an unintended and somewhat ironic side effect of it being OVER.

I imagine "cut and clear" has a similar effect, and the only way it would end up being useful is if it sort of halfway "cut and cleared" your feelings-- enough to pull back but leave you something. But you know, I think if you go into magic HOPING it will work halfway, it just won't work at all. So-- best I think, tempting though it is, not to do Cut and Clear unless that's your actual intent.
freegirl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:18 am

Knew,
I know its hard to not overthink when you want someone back so much. Trust me I know. But doing the clear and cut is not the answer lol :p But you can just try to focus on something else you need in your life. For example, I remember when I was trying to bring some back I worked on my school work, and getting into a master's program. In addition, I remember just completely giving up. It was liberating, and I have given up for a month, and I remember just forgetting how it felt to just live. I forgot to go out with friends and enjoy being young. Funny thing is...I saw my ex boyfriend at the club, which was soo funny to me. And then BAM! all my work I had been doing for MONTHS had worked. I mean reflecting back then I was like gosh everything I did manifested. It just took time. I know its cliche, but you have to have faith, and you somehow you have dig deep for what you didnt know you had. If you truly believe that person will come back, it really doesnt matter how...when..why they will come back. The important thing is tht they come back, but you must remember to not forget about yourself.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby splitpea » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:57 pm

i had a haitian man,do some work fo me,to keep my boyfriend around so he gave me a doll,but now everything is terrible and i just want him to leave,but remain friends so my daughter can continue to have a relationship with him (its her father).. What can I do,i really don't want to go back to that person tht helped the first time...
splitpea

Re: how to undo what i did?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:17 pm

You can browse through the profiles of the skilled rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:41 pm

I would get rid of the doll. You can burn it to end what you wanted, and then dispose of the ashes in the river or ocean to remove the influence. Then you need to follow up with some uncrossing work,and perhaps some peaceful home to get things back to being peaceful and get the negativity out.

I agree with Devi, definitely get that reading so you can get a better gauge on what you should do. But I would get rid of the doll, and cleanse your home and do some peaceful home, then go from there with the other recommendations given to you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:29 pm

You might want to get a rootworker'S advice on how to deal with the doll first. You don't want to burn up your boyfriend.

There is a way to dispose dollies and your reader and rootworker can advise you.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I was just going to post that same thing, CM! ;)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Oh true lol...I didnt think of that. So get some consultation before you do that, but you can burn it to end its influence if they say its okay.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby duchess » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks Devi for the input! I contacted my rootworker and she said the same thing--just keep it up. I also annointed myself with some Crown of Success (I love this oil!) because it always makes me feel more grounded, centered, stonger, and able to do the things I have to do.

Kmew, the Cut and Clear was the right choice for me and my situation because at the end of the day it was what I really wanted and needed. It took me alot of work to see that. I cannot speak for other situations where the target comes back after cut and clear but my ex is incredibly selfish. It took me alot of work and healing (with the help of Conjure) to see that I deserved better. Is it possible that he could come back? Yup. He doesn't care about me or what I want and he probably misses all that loving energy. Which is why I am trying to enforce boundaries at the moment (magical and otherwise).

Starsinthesky's advice is great. Don't forget about yourself. Do some cleansing, love unjinxing, learn an instrument, write a novel. You will be better for it and your target will come back to a better happier person, right? You love this person and so naturally you want to be the best for them. If you know that it's you, strengthening yourself is only going to help you, right?

Actually, insert plug for LM's Crown of Success right here. :D
duchess

Unread postby goddessfindings » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:03 pm

I really enjoyed this thread, it was very relevant to me as I consider Cut and Clear--with great trepidation! My ex-guy was beyond selfish ( what is it with these guys) and I still don't want to cut things? agh! I can't wait to put in my first purchase....
goddessfindings

help him moving on and keep her away from him

Unread postby Shany » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:06 pm

I started dating my boyfriend 2 months ago. He is a very sweet, honest and caring person. The problem is he broke up with his ex at the end of last year and he couldn't let go of her even though he told me he knew he had to since she had moved on. After their breakup, she ignored him completely and wouldn't talk to him. It broke his heart and left him feeling guilty and he has been blaming himself on everything that went wrong with their relationship. About a month after we met each other, I went aboard for a family reunion and I have been away from him for a month now. He sent me messages saying he needed me more than anything he ever thought of and he was in love with me and wanted me to get back earlier. I changed my ticket to go back on June 29, 2 weeks earlier than planned. We talked and agreed we should move in together when I get back because both of us need to move out and we want to spend time together more. But last night, I noticed he has added his ex-girlfriend to his Facebook friend list again (which mean she has also accepted him as friend). I worried they was talking and things would go out of control since I know he still has feelings for her a lot. When asked, he told me she started talking to him last night, only to ask how has he been. It made him feel much better he said, though he believed she has moved on still and only wanted friendship. When I asked if he still wanted to be with her he said he didn't know because he had mix-feelings for her still but he cares for me so much. He then told me not to worry about it because she had moved on but then I asked, "she might have, but you haven't!" and he said "no, I haven't... it is so hard, I'm trying but I just couldn't." I don't know what the heck is going on between them but I hate the smell of it.... I just want this woman out of his life completely! I know his feelings for her are mainly guilt and questions for an unfinished relationship because it's only pain when he talks about her. I want them to stop talking to each other and him finally moves on from the feelings and guilt and lets go of the past and focus on our relationship right now. She lives in a different state and I don't know her address so I don't think I can hotfooting her? What should I do?
Shany

Re: help him moving on and keep her away from him

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:32 am

Hi Shany,
I would suggest you work with separation products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

And follow up that work by doing some love drawing work for the two of you. You can do a love me spellkit, or a honeyjar. Or both, to strengthen the bond between you.
Miss Ida Lundin

Bringing an End to Love Spells and Moving On

Unread postby wraithklewn » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 am

Hello All.

I have a friend thats asked me to do a cut and clear for them. In their case, they dont want the "bring new love" part of it.. just to remove spell-cast ties from their current partner.

How do i go about working this to what my friend asked?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Re: asked to do cut and clear for a friend. how to perform it?

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 am

Cut And Clear is designed to remove your feelings about a person and bring a new person into your life, usually for romance.

If they want to only remove ties from their current partner, you'd be better off using a Break-Up Kit. However, if your friend wants to separate gently from the partner without fussing and fighting (which is what a Break-Up Kit will make them do) you'd be best off using Separation products.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: asked to do cut and clear for a friend. how to perform it?

Unread postby aura » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 am

Hi wraithklewn,

in addition to what MaryBee has already told you, from what I understand, Cut and Clear is a very personal spell and it isn't usually performed by someone on behalf of someone else: that someone else has to do it themselves. You can read more about this in the following threads:

cut-and-clear-on-anotherʹs-behalf--t6065.html
cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t8704.html
make-target-move-on-after-breakup-t9220.html

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Spell to Undo Work I Did to Get My Violent BF Back

Unread postby Splitpea2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:30 am

I made a voodoo doll for my boyfriend to love and come back to me, which he did but now this relationship is at its worst and he has become very violent.

I want to know what I can do to break what I did so that we don't be together anymore.

I have tried kicking him out and leaving but he will not go.

Can someone please give me some advise..
Splitpea2

Re: Spell to Undo Work I Did to Get My Violent BF Back

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 am

Destroy the doll and dispose of the remains.

Also, Cut and Clear may help here.

Others may have more advice for you.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 am

Burn the doll and throw the ashes into a river.

Splitpea2 wrote:I made a voodoo doll for my boyfriend to love and come back to me, which he did but now this relationship is at its worst and he has become very violent. I have tried kicking him out and leaving but he will not go.

Call The Police. Get ever attack on record, have pictures taken of every bruise and mark he puts on you. Do not rely on just magic to fix this, you need to take real world action.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Splitpea2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:02 am

I have the ocean near me can I throw it there,and do I have to throw it in backward so it will be like no looking back?? I also wanted to know if I should bless the doll with holy water first so it can cleanse him so it can truly break and then burn it??
Splitpea2

No longer interested in ex; would like someone else

Unread postby syd_moonshine » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Hey there :) I'm new here and I have a somewhat complicated problem.. my ex and I broke up about two months ago and at that point I had just started getting interested in witchcraft. My friend (who is Wiccan) guided me through some basic love spells, taught me how to make a honey jar for him, and we cast a few communication spells during the last full moon. My intentions with these were to get him back (I wanted to be in a relationship with him still). They’ve been working so far (before he wouldn’t even speak to me, now we speak very often and we’re actually very good friends).

Now here’s my dilemma. I no longer want to be in a relationship with him, but rather, I’d like to begin working on a new love interest that seems a bit shy and unsure. My friend warned me to be careful with this, and told me that if I start sending out love spells and signals in different directions, eventually they’re going to collide and cause trouble. I haven’t cast any spells for my current love interest but I would really like to start, I just need some guidance.

I'm fairly certain this isn't enough information to help me but if anyone needs more info I'll gladly answer more questions!
Blessed be~
syd_moonshine

Re: No longer interested in ex; would like someone else

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Go ahead and do some work on the new person. Stop listening to your friend, who just will put doubt into your work. Follow Me Boy, Attraction, or Love Me may be appropriate for your situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 am

syd_moonshine, please keep in mind that this is a forum for Hoodoo and not Wicca; these are two very different systems. I agree with Mama Micki that it is ok move forward with the working for the man you desire, but I also agree with your friend to be cautious. Are you sure you know what you want? You were so convinced that you wanted the ex that you were willing to do magic to get him back and now someone else is drawing your attention and you want to do magic for them too? You might need to take a pause to determine what you really want. Maybe what you need is a reading to help give you some clarity and help you pick the right direction that you want to move in.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby syd_moonshine » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Miss Pheonix, what do you mean by "be cautious"?
Also, my friend told me that in order to start working on my new love, I have to dismiss the work I've already done for my ex. If there is a way to dismiss the love spells, but still keep working on him for a very close friendship, I think that is what I would like to do.
Also, is there any way I could get a reading from any of the people on this forum or would it have to be in person? If so, where would I be able to get one?
syd_moonshine

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Good Evening, Syd_Cautious,
Miss Phoenix most likely meant that you want to be absolutely sure of your intentions before casting a spell. Otherwise (when she said to "be cautious") you might hurt the feelings of the person you no longer want. Not fair! LOL
Many Forum Moderators are AIRR workers and/or Hoodoo Psychics. Just browse through the pages and see who you want.
For a quick reading: www.hoodoopsychics.com 1-888-4-HOODOO
Or you can go to www.readersandrootworkers.org
Hope this helps.
Have a wonderful evening
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Ending a spell before moving on with someone else

Unread postby crzblu3y3z » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 am

I dont know if I am n the right spot to post this or not.
I had a reading and during the reading I was told that the man I love had work done on him or is possible bound to another women.
I was also told he would come back. (we are now broken up)

Now I was thinking... I had done 3 spells twice for a man I loved from MY past years ago. I am no longer in love with this other man. But I have not properly disposed of my spell products- in other words i will have the dolls (bound) and gri-gri bags etc... (I used another site) I was told I can send the old spell products back to be disposed of properly... (we broke up 3 years ago- so its time)

I almost feel because I hadnt disposed of this properly yet and unbound myself from this other man that the man I love now cant move forward with me.
maybe my reading wasnt so much as my love being bound to another women but me being bound to another man.

What are your thoughts on this? and is this normal or have you heard of people not being able to move forward in new relationships because they haven't finished spell work from and old love

Once these spells from my past are undone, do you believe that would help with moving forward with the man i love now? Will this help rekindle the flame we had last year?

Thanks.
crzblu3y3z

Re: Ending a spell before moving on with someone else

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:20 am

Hi crzblu3y3z,

Go to:
http://www.luckymojo.com//layingtricks.html
to find out how to lay tricks and dispose of ritual remains in the Hoodoo Tradition.

Read: "Hoodoo in theory and Practice" a free online book by Catherine Yronwode. Read the web page, Laying down tricks and disposing of ritual remains in the Hoodoo tradition.

Get a reading by a reputable reader and rootworker here: www.readersandrootowkers.org
For a quicker reading: www.hoodoopsychics.com
Ask your reader for a reading and a magical coaching session. Tell them what you want and what you are trying to do. Be as clear as you can.

Many blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:52 am

Hi syd_moonshine, Miss Aida hit the nail on the head with what I meant. Be sure of what you want before you start casting other spell work. In addition to creating hurt feelings, you might also have to deal with the mess of having someone want you and pursue you, but then you don't want them anymore. Love work can be tricky and you don't want to make a big mess for yourself. Be sure about what you want and then your intention and working can be more straightforward.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:59 am

I would most certainly advise that you do a cleansing on yourself as well. Bringing back an ex lover is a type of work that is going against their own will, even though you have had good results. You need to cleanse yourself from this type of work before you begin work on another person.
Also, your ex that you want to keep as a friend, stick him in a honey jar so that your friendship will remain in tack.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby QematetSau » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:51 am

I would say that you need to take his spirit out of the doll before destroying it. I'm not sure if you need to throw it backwards but i would assume so. Someone with more experience can chime in.

Get help from the police but also do a binding on him. Cut a figure out of paper; name it for him; command it to not harm you; and, take the feet, hands, and head and fold them in; then, nail them into the center of the figure.

Make sure you talk to a battered women's advocate at the police station. They can help move the process along faster for you. I'll pray for your safety.
QematetSau

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Splitpea,
You can do that.
Additionally, all the advice given from our forum family members is sound, logical advice.
Good luck to you
And PLEASE be careful with him.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

love spell gone horribly wrong

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:54 am

So I have a bit of a problem
I was dating a guy for about 4 months. While at first he seemed very affectionate, over time this affection seemed to wane a tiny bit and I began to notice he didn’t seem like the type to open up. I had a reading with Miss Cat about the relationship and signs seemed good although there were some indications of him being a bit concerned with money and status, but his attitude towards me seemed that he cared and liked me a lot. We went away on vacation 2 weeks ago and we seemed to have turned a corner. He was calling me his girlfriend and said he wanted to stay with me long term. These were good signs.

However he still seemed a little closed when it came to opening up fully so upon our return I decided to give this relationship a boost by performing a love me spell with a red couple candle, adding deers tongue (to get him to open up more) and of course the standard love me products. Love me, fire of love, follow me. crucible of courage (so hed have the courage to open up) which I performed a few days after we returned.

Heres where the confusion sets in. When we returned he vanished. Disappeared into thin air never to be heard from again! It had only been a few days when I performed the spell so I wasn’t that concerned at that point. However it has now been 10 days and not a peep. I realized that this guy was pulling a cowardly shade out (which mind you I NEVER SAW COMING). At the same time I began to start seeing very definitive signs. His name is pretty unique so when I began hearing and seeing it everywhere next to his birthday I realized things were in motion. And the signs seemed positive.

I texted him once to ask him politely to retrieve my personal belongings that I left at his home. I didn’t ask to see him, just that he mail them or put them somewhere I could pick them up. I never even got the respect or dignity of a response (And for the record he IS ALIVE as hes been quite active on facebook.

Now my fear is that this love me spell will work and ill have this jerkoff on my hands. At his point I don’t want him back, Id love an explanation but I know that anyone who acts this way is not for me. Suggestions? I have no clue what to do about this. I assume there is no way to change a spell after its done and deployed, but I don’t want him to love me and follow me. I just want an explanation and to move on.

thanks !
Olivialeigh

Re: love spell gone horribly wrong

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:06 am

Maybe you can do a break up spell with you, and then do another love spell on him to put his attention elsewheres?
I am just stabbing in the dark here. Maybe hotfoot as well. I am sure more knowledgable people will help shortly.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi Olivialeigh

Well that really is bizarrre isn't it ? I would first get a reading to find out what happened, you could also try asking him as well. Nut if you are absolutely sure that you don't want him back then cu and clear spell will break all emotional ties to him. There is also the black walnut spell which will absolutely kill all feelings you have towards him. The black walnut spell is much stronger and there is no rekindling the relationship once its performed. When you get a chance look through the threads.

The good thing is, these things makes us stronger.
Best of luck
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:21 am

Sorry to hear this happened. I would not say, though, that the love spell "wen horribly wrong." I would say that he saw it coming and opposed, feared, and fled from it. Sometimes we try to work on folks who are themselves shielded in some way or who may themselves be under a curse that prevents their ever loving another. It may be that others have cursed him in the past for his bad ways in love and your love spell set off the curse again.

A simple lemon bath or cut and clear bath would be sufficient. Bury the love spell remains in a graveyard.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: How to Undo Love Spells I Cast On My Ex So I Can Move On

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Thank You Cat for clarifying.
I did not see this was moved to this forum so I posted this in a similar topic (reconciliation maybe? - Sorry about that!). Since I originally posted I decided that at the very least I would like an explanation from him. Love is probably not in the cards with this one, but an explanation and the truth I most certainly deserve

I think that is very interesting and probably extremely accurate where you say "It may be that others have cursed him in the past for his bad ways in love and your love spell set off the curse again." Do you mean that because he treated others poorly before and due to being cursed in some way he is doomed now to not be affected by love never getting to experience it? Sorry That is how I interpreted that. Please let me know if Im wrong.

Either way, thank you for your advice.
Olivialeigh

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh ,
Yes, it looks like this is what she is saying.
I would take her advice (Miss cat is THE expert) and take those baths.
Wishing you the very best
Take care of yurself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tanchan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:09 pm

I did honey jar love spell also for my ex, have mojo handbag, prayed to Santisima Muerte. I no longer want him. I want to attract new love. But I want to revenge also make his love life so bad and regret loosing me, tormenting his thoughts to think of me while I attract another man to fall inlove with. Please advice me. Thanks a lot.
tanchan

Unread postby Sarafina » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:16 pm

you should focus more on the new love tanchan.

if he did wrong by you, it will catch up with him. you wont move on if you're spending more time getting revenge on him instead of being calm and pleasant for the new person

good luck
Sarafina

Unread postby aura » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:38 am

Hi tanchan,

I agree with Sarafina that you would do better to focus on attracting someone good for you than wasting your time on what's done and gone. You can Cut and Clear the old love as described on the product page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

If you absolutely want revenge, then consider some of the spells in the forum thread here:
reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex-husband-or-ex-lover-t85.html

But if you really do want to undo the love spells you cast and move on (which is where you posted your question after all), then:
-dispose of the honey jar in running water, letting the honey, herbs and petition be cleared out and away. you can then recycle the glass
-either take apart the mojo so that you can re-use the hard roots and/or stones or burn the entire thing
-thank Santisima Muerte for her time and tell her that the matter is now closed and that you are moving on. Burn incense and a candle in thanks for her services.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:21 pm.
Reason: Given Board warning. Don't know who this person is talking to. Nobody on this page is being stalked.

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes