• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:39 am

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Re: How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:38 am

Thank you, you're the best! Thank you for your patience and explanations, so much appreciated!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby mlove » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:24 am

Ok, I've read through all nine pages and couldn't find the answer. Is it ok to alternate between powders? Say for instance, reconciliation, CTM and LM then the following week FMB, Fire of Love and Stay with Me. Or should I stick with one combination for a while then move to the next?
mlove

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:04 am

mlove: That is up to you. If the powders are all in the same family then you can feel free to use them in any combination to find which ones work for you. You don't have to go overboard and mix all 6 together in a huge lump for a "more powerful spell" but see what is most appropriate for your work. Seeing the different kinds of powders you list in your example I would say you should work on the aspect of your situation that need the most attention given to it. For example; Reconciliation/Come To Me/Follow Me Boy work before starting Stay With Me/Fire Of Love work. Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mlove » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:23 am

Thank You Joseph Magnuson....I'll use your suggestions. Thanks again and God Bless
mlove

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:04 am

mlove: You are very welcome. Again, best of luck to you and please keep us posted on your work.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby UltanaOne » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:59 am

Hi,

I used influence sachet powder for my boyfriend in his wash. I keep reading different ways to lay the trick but could this work also?

Thank you in advance.
UltanaOne

Unread postby J-Mo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:46 am

Hello UltanaOne.

If you are trying to fix your boyfriends bodywash/shampoo with lucky mojo products a few drops of oil http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html or a bit of dissolved bath crystals http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html would work much better than a sachet powder. Sachet powder is better deployed where you know he will step, if he uses body powder you can even add a to that as well.

best of luck
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AlyssaH » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:01 am

I dusted all of my family photo Christmas cards w/ Bewitching & Look Me Over sachets this year. They seemed to have been well received. I still need to get frames for the recent pics we took, but I think I will be dusting those as well.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:08 pm

I communicate with my love via the internet. I recently received Look Me Over Sachet Powder. I used it to lightly dust my laptop since it's primarily what I use to communicate with him.

He has been paying a lot of attention to me, which is great. But I have been attracting a bunch of nutjobs as well. One accused me of stalking her online when she was acting like a baby and I was nice to her. :lol: :roll:

Is there something I can temper the LMO powder with to keep the crazies away - but keep my baby's GOOD attention?
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby j82 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:32 pm

UnBound,

I would be more intentional with your petition when using the powder and putting it on the computer. Also write a petition which is very specific then burn it in a candle dressed in the oil and mix it with the powder before employing it. Try to avoid talking to others when using the computer thats dressed to effect him.
j82

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:54 am

UnBound,

I have only a few things to say here:

First of all, the idea of dusting a computer with powder makes me nervous. Dust in the works, you know.

Secondly, To keep off the crazies, you might start by dressing your computer with Uncrossing Oil or Florida Water or a solution of Chinese Wash. You could even mix it with a little bay leaf tea to make yourself invisible to them.

Finally, if you don't happen to have any Look Me Over oil in the house, you can dress the candle with whatever love oil you do have, or Blessing Oil, and also sprinkle the top of it with look me over powder. Also, the ashes of the petition, as J82 suggested.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Thank you both so much for the suggestions.

I don't have the Look Me Over Oil, but I do have Special Oil #20. I bought it for just these occasions. :)
AStarIsBorn

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Just note, sine this is the Sachet Powders thread, not the oils thread: It is a very nice old way to work to dust your candles after your dress them with oil. Bu Miss Michaele is correct -- don't dust your computer.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby GiftedEyes » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:55 pm

What would be a great powder to protect my man from other peoples evil work, that will not counter act with my spiritual work?

For example: I did a vinegar container spell and considering a lemon sour spell, and possibly something else to break up him and a phoney female friend I feel wants him for more. :evil: I've posted something on the Vinegar Jar Posting for help.

I am also gong to purchase stay with me oils and powders and some type of protection for my self, and some do as I say powders as well.
Thanks for your help
GiftedEyes
GiftedEyes

Unread postby natstein » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello GiftedEyes,

An of the powders geared toward protection such a Protection Powder or Fiery Wall of Protection Powder (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). Then just word your prayer or petition when you deploy the powders for what you are wanting protection from.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GiftedEyes » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks Nathen,

I just put the Fiery Wall in my Basket to order in the powder form and bath salts for myself as well.
GiftedEyes
GiftedEyes

Unread postby GiftedEyes » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:38 am

" :D HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE AND PRACTICE SAFETY"
GiftedEyes
GiftedEyes

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:50 pm

GiftedEyes,

Let us know how well the Fiery Wall works. It is one of my favorites. One spicy meatball! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GiftedEyes » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Hi Joseph,
Tell me more about the Fiery Wall. It is suppose to be for me and my mans protection. Thanks
GiftedEyes
GiftedEyes

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:37 pm

I just wiped my comp down the Florida Water (I really love the way it smells - so fresh!). I have had the crazies come out of the woodwork like I was on The Walking Dead. :lol:

I did everything that was suggested, including the candle and the petition. When I added the petition to the candle, the candle burned up REALLY fast and melted like crazy (it's not one of those kind of candles, they normally just burn themselves up, they don't melt). Does this mean anything? I am sorry to ask this, here, but it would be hard to start a whole new thread about this. Is there somewhere I can read about a petition causing a candle to burn and melt?
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:04 pm

UnBound wrote:I just wiped my comp down the Florida Water (I really love the way it smells - so fresh!). I have had the crazies come out of the woodwork like I was on The Walking Dead. :lol:

Florida Water is a wonderful cleanser, but you need to follow up with protective work; as Jesus said (about evil spirits and exorcisms),

When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.

-- Mathew 12: 43-45

That may be the state you're in now, but to a lesser degree. Treat your computer with Florida water again, and then Fiery Wall of Protection. Place a bay leaf under your keyboard, with something like "NO CREEPS!" written on it.

UnBound wrote:I did everything that was suggested, including the candle and the petition. When I added the petition to the candle, the candle burned up REALLY fast and melted like crazy (it's not one of those kind of candles, they normally just burn themselves up, they don't melt). Does this mean anything? I am sorry to ask this, here, but it would be hard to start a whole new thread about this. Is there somewhere I can read about a petition causing a candle to burn and melt?

When I mentioned using the *ashes* of your petition with sachet powders (on a candle or elsewhere), I wasn't talking about putting the paper in the candle. If you want to use the ashes, burn the petition separately from the candle, and mix the ashes with sachet powders.

When people talk about "loading" a candle with a petition, they mean hiding it in the hollow underside of a candlestick. This is for working with tapers and other freestanding candles.

Everything you wanted to know about petition papers but didn't think to ask:

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers
http://forum.luckymojo.com/petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Crap. I was SO proud of myself. :x But thank you for the information. :(

Will do. It's a laptop, though. Can I tape it on the underside? And I already put Special Oil #20 on it for him to be drawn to me (we're online right now). So I should do the Florida Water and then FWP. Can I do half FWP and half Special Oil #20?

I totally misunderstood because I Miss Cat sad not to put powder on my comp anymore. I have a cold I'm fighting and trying to muddle through to protect him and us right now (I started a thread about someone attempting to get his personal effects in HotFooting). I didn't want to wait until I am completely well and then have to do even more work because I didn't stop something. Maybe I should since I did this wrong?

Thank you for all your help.

P.S. The cleaning of my comp seems to have stopped the crazies.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello, UnBound ,

I would start all over again.

And I wouldn't mix the oil with the Florida water. The oil would follow the Florida Water.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PreciousCC » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:39 am

I recently mixed my dirt and my exes dirt plus reconcillation powder and return to me powder and sprinkled it all around my exes house and back to my house!!!! I pray for his return and love again!

I placed a 10 dollar bill on his door steps covered with both powders as well!!!

I also spit into it before I sprinkled it....calling his name....

My question is it is more effective if he steps ON the powder or OVER it??? I even put some under his door mat so he can't see it but he will step over it bc it's right in front of his front door!!!!

Also I know he will def pick up the 10 dollar bill and touch his door knob which are both covered in powder.....I hope that will help my spell too!!!!

when will I see movement? I am 100% confident that he will touch the powder and step on or over it bc it's all around his house!
PreciousCC

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:24 am

PreciousCC, it sounds like you've done careful, thorough work.

My question is it is more effective if he steps ON the powder or OVER it???

It's been known to work both ways. And it goes back before the invention of sachet powders, I believe -- it's about as dangerous (magically) to step OVER a snakeskin as ON it, for instance.

when will I see movement?

The widely quoted "Signs in three days, movement in three weeks, completion in three months" guesstimate is just that -- a rough guide that was taught to our Miss Cat by ONE candle shop owner in Oakland CA decades ago. It is sensible and easy to remember, and that's why everybody latched on to it. But it may happen ZAP right away if he is ripe and your work is in harmony with his own natural feelings. It may take longer if he's very stubborn (or ashamed! I once had a client whose lover stayed away for more than three months because he was ashamed of his bad habits). It may not work at all if he feels justified in the breakup or if the powers of good are trying to spare you further heartbreak.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PreciousCC » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Thanks for the response!!!! :)

It rain a lot after I did my spell I do live in south Florida...is that okay???? I hope it did not wash anything away!!!!
PreciousCC

Unread postby GiftedEyes » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:05 am

Joseph Magnuson

Hello Joe Where are you?

Tell me more about the Firery Wall?

GiftedEyes
GiftedEyes

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 pm

UnBound wrote:Will do. It's a laptop, though. Can I tape it on the underside?

If your laptop stays on your desk and you don't take it anywhere, that would work fine. Otherwise, it would be visible to nosyparkers when you carry the machine around, and liable to fall off when the tape fails.

You could make some bay leaf tea, dip your finger in it, and write "NO CREEPS" on the machine itself. Repeat as needed. Bay Leaf is great for invisibility.

And I already put Special Oil #20 on it for him to be drawn to me (we're online right now). So I should do the Florida Water and then FWP. Can I do half FWP and half Special Oil #20?[

Florida Water first, then FWP, then Special Oil # 20.

I totally misunderstood because I Miss Cat sad not to put powder on my comp anymore.

Any Lucky Mojo sachet powders you might want to use are also available as oils, incense and bath crystals.

I have a cold I'm fighting and trying to muddle through to protect him and us right now (I started a thread about someone attempting to get his personal effects in HotFooting). I didn't want to wait until I am completely well and then have to do even more work because I didn't stop something. Maybe I should since I did this wrong?

Well, it depends. Was your error due to ignorance (curable by diligence) or the cold (curable by time)? I would say keep working whenever you're feeling strong and clear-headed.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karma_13 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:51 pm

I have access to my ex's apartment, so I can literally dress/anoint everything and anything from food, to underwear and socks, bed sheets and pillows, four corners of the room and under his bed, his car, doorknobs, couch cushions, you name it.

I am doing break up work along with reconciliation. With that in mind, I want to lay down some "evil" powders for his current girlfriend to come into contact with like maybe on her pillow that she uses when she sleeps there...but I also want to use good stuff like Dixie Love, Love Me and FMB to bring him back to me. Should I just stick with putting break up, inflammatory oils and separation powders and HotFoot on her car handle while laying foot-tracks by her apartment, and leave the good stuff in his apartment to bring him back and attract him to me? My gut says keep his place clean and "good" for the reconciliation...while the bad stuff out and by her neighborhood.

What do you say?
karma_13

Unread postby karma_13 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Hi! I hope this is the right category in the forum to post this question...it is about laying tricks.

If I am laying tricks all over my ex's apartment (i.e. powder in shoes, underwear, socks, four corners of room, tooth brush, food, oil on door knobs, in shampoo, on sheets, couch cushions, etc.)...and I need to recite Psalm 23 or some other prayer...do I need to recite it after EVERY trick I put down? Cause I could literally be saying it 20-30 times easily. Or will once do per room? What do you suggest? Thanks!
karma_13

Unread postby natstein » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Hello karma_13,

This is one of those things that varies from worker. Some people would say it once per room, other people would say it over every thing the did. I personally would say little prayers asking the powder to do what I want in my own words and then say the psalm over the whole room or space , whatever it might be. Pick what works best for you!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karma_13 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi all! So I want to break up a couple...this horrible "wretch" for lack of better words and my lover...and then bring him back to me.

She has shampoos and body washes at his apartment that I have already tampered with...meaning I childishly added vegetable oil and windex to her hair products, along with salt and pepper and hot sauce, spit, dirty toilet water, etc. I know, childish, but wanted her hair to be greasy and look gross. You don't even want to know what I did to her tooth brush! :)

Anyway, I am ordering various oils and sachet packets to lay tricks and now plan to put that stuff into her beauty products. Should I throw the "old" previously tampered ones away and buy new ones you think?
karma_13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, karma_13,

You crack me up! You're my kind of person!!

Yes, throw them out.

You want just the LM products in there. I would be concerned if something in the other stuff (like Windex, etc) may deactivate the products.

Have fun!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby karma_13 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:37 am

Thanks Miss Aida! Why do you think I chose the name "Karma"!!!! Getting it tattooed on my wrist soon!

I will throw the old stuff out like you suggested, that makes sense. But until my LM products arrive...why not have some childish fun I figure!

Thanks again!!!
karma_13

Unread postby karma_13 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Help! I'm a little confused with laying tricks using sachet packets.

I am trying to break a couple up...and get him back. So I'm planning on laying Hotfoot, Goofer's Dust, Graveyard Dirt, Banishing Powder and Confusion Powder on her personal concerns (i.e. shampoo/conditioner/body wash, doorstep, car handle, toothbrush, hairbrush, make up) so I'm good with that.

And the plan is to use FMB, Love Me, Return to Me, Dixie of Love, Fire of Love, Bend Over Essence, Deer Tongue on him...and I can on his personal concerns (car handle, clothes, shoes, toothbrush, shampoo, etc.).

But where I'm confused is that I was planning on laying tricks on his pillow, his couch cushions, his sheets (his side of the bed), his doorstep and a powder pile at all four corners of his bedroom with a 5th pile under his bed...HOWEVER, she sleeps over there quite a bit. So naturally, she's going to cross his doorstep, sit on his couch, lay on his bed...will the "good tricks" I lay for him get confused with her? Or no because I am stating my intentions after I lay each trick for him and I to be together, so it doesn't matter if she sits on the couch with Return to Me or any "love" powders on it?

Or, should I just stick to only personal concerns and areas I know only he will touch like his shoes, clothes, etc?

I also want to lay Break Up & Separation powder so where would I do that? I'm thinking just maybe on her doorstep for when they both cross over it?

Thanks!!!
karma_13

Unread postby karma_13 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:17 am

Hi! Could someone please reply to my above questions...I need to deploy my tricks today!

Thanks so much!!!!
karma_13

Unread postby natstein » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Hello karma_13,

I would put the Break Up and Separation powders in his bed if she is sleeping over there a lot and then put the Love Drawing stuff in teh otehr places you mentioned. The love drawing will not really effect her since you are calling for him.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karma_13 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Thank you Nathen...I love that plan, makes total sense! I appreciate your reply and suggestion!

Peace back to you too! :)
karma_13

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:45 pm.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby karma_13 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Another quick question about laying tricks...I laid tricks at my ex's apartment two days ago; however, he hasn't been home since (cause I checked). Will the oils I put on his doorknobs and handles wear off, fade or dry up? Should I go back and re-lay them so they are fresh for when he DOES come home and touches them? How often should I lay tricks to "refresh" them?

Thanks!!!
karma_13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, karma_13 ,

I think they're still good.

As far as your second question: As often as possible. You never know what might be leaned off or rubbed off

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby karma_13 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:00 am

Got it...thanks! Thank goodness he lives close and works a lot!
karma_13

Unread postby karma_13 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:19 pm

I tricked my ex's apartment the other day, sprinkling Break Up Powder, a combo of a few things for Hot Footing his current girlfriend, and Inflammatory Confusion sachet powder. However, all the powders are white and when I sprinkled it on his bed sheets, couch, carpet and blankets you can totally see the powder and white splotches all over the fabric. Ahhhh, not good!

So I had to take my hand and smear and rub it into everything which was gross because then I had HotFoot powder, Graveyard Dirt, Goofer Dust, Break Up powder and Inflammatory Confusion powder all over me.

Is there an easier way or what should I do so it won't be seen? I also ordered bath crystals so I might strip his bed and do a quick load of laundry, but naturally I want to use the powders as well. Any suggestions? Maybe a salt shaker????

Thanks!!!
karma_13

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:41 pm

karma_13 wrote:I tricked my ex's apartment the other day, sprinkling Break Up Powder, a combo of a few things for Hot Footing his current girlfriend, and Inflammatory Confusion sachet powder. However, all the powders are white and when I sprinkled it on his bed sheets, couch, carpet and blankets you can totally see the powder and white splotches all over the fabric. Ahhhh, not good!

You only need a very small quantity of powder. Each packet contains enough to last for many applications.

So I had to take my hand and smear and rub it into everything which was gross because then I had HotFoot powder, Graveyard Dirt, Goofer Dust, Break Up powder and Inflammatory Confusion powder all over me.

If this happens again, you can follow up with Jinx Killer.

Is there an easier way or what should I do so it won't be seen? I also ordered bath crystals so I might strip his bed and do a quick load of laundry

Use the bath crystals to add directly to his own laundry supplies! You may dissolve a spoonful in a few tablespoons of water to add to liquid detergent, or add the dry crystals directly to a box of detergent powder. That way, of course, he's maintaining the work without even knowing it.

naturally I want to use the powders as well.

Are there any books in his home? Dust the pages with powder. Don't leave any loose grains behind -- shake or flick it off like excess glitter off a homemade Christmas card.

Mix a little powder with some dirt from his yard and sprinkle it on the path to his front door. It doesn't take much.

Maybe a salt shaker????

Not a bad idea, actually -- but sprinkle very gently, like it was hot pepper on a dish for someone with a sensitive palate. Your problem before was not that it was too unevenly applied, but that you were putting pale powder on dark surfaces. It's hard to be inconspicuous that way.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karma_13 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:54 am

Thanks Miss Michaele! Good idea about adding the bath crystals to his laundry supplies, so much easier than me stripping his bed and doing his laundry myself huh!?!

Unfortunately, I can't get any dirt from his yard, it's covered in about 2 feet of snow! But I did put Hot Foot powder on his doormat for her (I'm only hot footing her) to step on, so that should work!

Regarding the Jinx Killer, is that necessary? I know it's gross that I had to touch the powders, but I'm thinking (or hoping) none of the "crossing affects" in those powders should affect being that I called or quoted her name when laying them. Should it shouldn't cross me right? Not to mention I don't have any Jinx Killer on hand! I plan on re-tricking today so I'll use a lighter hand this time (it was my first time so maybe I got a little too overzealous), and then I'm going to bath in Hyssop to cleanse myself. That should be fine right?!?

Thanks again!
karma_13

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:35 pm

karma_13 wrote:Regarding the Jinx Killer, is that necessary? I know it's gross that I had to touch the powders, but I'm thinking (or hoping) none of the "crossing affects" in those powders should affect being that I called or quoted her name when laying them. ... It shouldn't cross me right?

Quoting in is an old tradition to prevent the crossing work you do from crossing you. But some people get nervous and don't feel like they can rely on it.

Not to mention I don't have any Jinx Killer on hand!

You can do a lot of good protective work with the salt, pepper and cayenne in your kitchen.

I plan on re-tricking today so I'll use a lighter hand this time (it was my first time so maybe I got a little too overzealous), and then I'm going to bath in Hyssop to cleanse myself. That should be fine right?!?

Hyssop is another great helper. Yes, you should be fine.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misskitty49 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:58 pm

Does the "target's" skin have to come into direct contact with the powder for it to work? I don't have a lot of casual ways to dust my target's belongings, so I was thinking of sprinkling some on the ground next to my their car so they will step in it when they get inside.

On that note, will simply having the powder in their presence work? Like if I sprinkled some in someone's bag or on their chair?
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:30 am

Hello, misskitty49,

It isn't absolutely required for them to touch it (although it really helps if they do).

But them stepping on it, being in any type of contact with it will most likely work.

So, you're doing the right things

Wishing you great success with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Storing in plastic containers

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:30 pm

For sachet powders, I have bought small plastic containers. Would it be better to store the sachet powders in my white covered plastic containers or leave them as they are in their original packets, but away from the sun and somewhere dark instead??
Moonlightdream

Re: Storing in plastic containers

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi Moonlightdream,

You can leave them in their original package of an air tight container.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Mixing Marriage Powder, Queen Elizabeth Powder and Ginger?

Unread postby Rainbow-Topaz » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:30 am

Hello from Ireland,

I am going to be placing an order and need some advice. I will be performing a dressed letter love spell combined with bolivian bride and groom three candle spell. My intention is to represent love, lust and marriage with the candles and powders.
I feel very drawn to using the pure powdered Queen Elizabeth Root for love, some ginger for lust and the marriage sachet powder for commitment, but if the marriage sachet powder already has queen elizabeth root in it, then perhaps I should choose a different powder?
Can I blend Marriage Powder, Queen Elizabeth powder and Ginger to dress my letter, and would this mix be an appropriate combination for my intentions?
Rainbow-Topaz

Re: Mixing Marriage Powder, Queen Elizabeth Powder and Ginger?

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:05 am

Hi Rainbow-Topaz ,

You sure can blend those items together.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Re: Mixing Marriage Powder, Queen Elizabeth Powder and Ginger?

Unread postby Rainbow-Topaz » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:25 am

Great. Now I have a plan. :)
Thanks
Rainbow-Topaz

Unread postby misskitty49 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:50 pm

I had an idea to drain the yoke from an egg, fill the shell with hot foot powder, and throw it at my enemy's house (like a cascarone). I know where my target lives, but her house is pushed back a little from the street, and there are far too many people living in her home for me to feel comfortable walking onto her yard.

So I was wondering if the hot foot will work if I am only able to toss it into her yard. I can't be sure she will walk on it because her entire yard is made of gravel and there is no set path from her door, but I want to surround her with hot foot everywhere she goes.
misskitty49

Unread postby natstein » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Hello misskitty49,

I suppose you can do that. Typically working with an egg like this involves throwing it over the roof of your targets house. You might try sprinkling the powder near the your targets car door so they have to walk in it to get in their car.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:16 pm

My 2 cents...just sprinkle Hot Foot powder incospicuously while walking in front of their entrance or yard while using high intention, set the powder in motion like this, forget about it and the work will be done...
Dragonfly72

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Mon May 04, 2015 1:02 pm

I have some documents,very important paper to introduce at the notary for inneritance legacy of my father who die some years ago. I wanna know wich powder i need to use for this case for sprinkle on those papers,crown of success or another one ? let me know please.
goldentouch97

Unread postby j82 » Mon May 04, 2015 1:24 pm

goldentouch97

Court case stands out to me.
j82

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Papa Michael Bautista will be teaching a workshop on how to make and use Sachet Powders at the 2015 Hoodoo Heritage Festival, May 16 -1 7th, in Forestville, California. All participants will get a ceramic mortar and pestle and will make and take home a sachet powder. The take-home flyer from this workshop will be available free via the shop thereafter, until it is reprinted in our next "Folder" compilation book.

http://hoodooheritagefestival.com
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Sachets in bath and washes

Unread postby fabnanax2 » Tue May 26, 2015 6:30 pm

I my earlier reply I neglected to mention that a more common way to use sachet powers in conjunction with bathing would be to dust one's body with them *after bathing*, as you would with any other sort of body powder. This is a common way of using sachets for increase of personal attraction, luck, mastery, protection, and/or prosperity.[/quote]

Thank you! I was unsure if I could use the sachet powder as I would baby powder after bathing.
fabnanax2

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells