• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 am

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

More than one entrance to house

Unread postby APone » Sat May 30, 2015 7:00 pm

I want to lay down some powder at my target's door. The problem is there is more than one entrance to the house. Should I just go ahead and dust both entrances? Both doors are used equally for going in and out of the house. Thank you.
APone

Re: How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, APone ,

Yes, I would recommend doing that.

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby flames_dancer » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:02 am

Hi everyone,after reading this thread,I am going to order a few powders to try in my workings,just so I know how to use them correctly I have few questions if someone wouldn't mind answering please.
For goofer powder it said in a post it shouldn't be enclosed,I was thinking of putting in a jar or wrapped in a petition paper and on a candle,would this still work?
The petition would be for to kill a relationship,can you 5 spot a picture with this powder?
Would it be by making a x in the corners?

For come to me and attraction powders would they be mixed with dirt from my yard,and can they be sprinkled in a place where the person works like the doorway even though you don't know when they will walk there,like is the intention enough?
Would I carry powders just like they come in the packets or put them in a little bottle

And could it be effective to sprinkle some on a road they drive on,even though others cars would drive on it?
Thanks very much
flames_dancer

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi flames_dancer,

If you are using goofer dust for a cursing jar on an individual, it is perfectly OK to enclose it in the jar. However, if it is a break up jar and you intend to bring one of those individuals to yourself, I would advise against adding goofer dust to that jar.

Traditionally, five-spotting a petition or photograph is done with oil.

Mixing love-drawing powders with dirt from your yard and sprinkling it where your target will step or drive through it is good work. Others will likely come in contact with it too if it is a public place, but your intentions are stated for your target so you should be fine. You might want to trail little bits of it at crossroads between that location and your home, to lure your target to you.

You wouldn't carry the powders around with you in their little packets. Sachet powders are to be used in contact with yourself and your target. Use them in the manner described above and also to dust yourself (in an upward fashion) when you plan to see your target. You could also lightly dust anything you give them, to add to the work.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flames_dancer » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:04 am

Hi,thanks for your reply AthenaK. Great I will try that. I meant to carry the powders in case you happened to see targets so they would be on hand,I read posts where people say they won't touch goofer without gloves.
I know it's different to have the love drawing powders to keep loose so they can be sprinkled,I pass the road sometimes so guess I can keep re applying as don't know how often he uses it.
There is a crossroad but I read here you can't ever go back and pass the same crossroad where you put a trick but since it's positive work maybe it's ok?

With the oil is it just a dab or can you make a x with the oil five times,I saw the diagram and wasn't sure if you just spot the oil in corners and make a x to connect it,or just dab a bit on,it was in a post that you can make a X in all five corners too is that better?and could I add bit of powder in petition paper too
Im still working on contact,so not able to get stuff for him to physically touch yet
Thank you Athena.
flames_dancer

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi flames_dancer,

Yes, carrying the powders with you in case you run into your target is OK.

The way you five-spot a photo or petition is to dab it onto the paper starting in the upper left corner, then the upper right, then lower right, then lower left and finally in the center. You don't draw lines among those dots.

Laying powders repeatedly is advised, as you say you aren't sure when he will walk or drive that way. You should be fine.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Star Anise » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Hello all!

I looked around a bit before posting this, but I just wanted to know if Sachet Powders were safe to use on pets?

I want to purchase Return to Me sachet powder to get my target to be with me again, and I was thinking of dusting it on my hands and putting it through our cats fur so he touches it when he comes to pick the cat up (he asked that he get to keep the cat). Our cat is... Excessively clean and seems to be grooming himself every 20 minutes, and I was concerned there may be a component of the powder that would harm him.
Star Anise

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

Does your cat groom the vey top of it's head?

If so, I don't think it's a good idea.

BUT what about putting a little bit on a tag that hangs from the collar?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Star Anise » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

He does lick his paws and rub them against his ears to clean behind them; do you think that's safe?

He doesn't wear a collar because he tries to chew on it haha

I suppose I could put it on the cat carrier, but I'm wondering if I put it on his cheeks and ears if that will be acceptable.
Star Anise

Unread postby j82 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Star Anise,

People have used animals before to carry out work, its not a new idea. The issue is the cat eating it and we dont really want that lol. Also the idea is to get it on him not the cat, the cat is the carrier of the work not the source. If you think he will touch enough then sure. Otherwise I would put it on the carrier case handle, id get a news paper or any old paper for that matter and dust it, or a card, maybe a piece of plane paper and write out the cats eating time and schedule and dust that for him to take and touch.
j82

Unread postby Star Anise » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi j82,

I definitely know my target will touch the cat haha; the cat is not only very affectionate but my target loves the cat and will be shoving his face into the cat's fur, so I knew it would be a sure fire way to ensure he touches the powder. I just wanted to make sure that any residue that may be on his fur won't harm him at all when he grooms himself. I'm definitely going to put it on the carrier case, though.

Thanks for the recommendation!
Star Anise

Unread postby misskitty49 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:46 am

I read somewhere else on the forum that you should limit yourself to wearing 3 or 4 formulas at a time. I usually do this with oil, and I was wondering if it is the same for sachets? I've only ever used sachets to lay tricks and was wondering if they are as affective when blended as oils are.
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

Yes, of course you can do that.

And thanks for reminding us (sometimes we forget)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby misskitty49 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Thanks Miss Aida
misskitty49

Unread postby sheisblessed » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:51 am

Hello,

I would like to breakup two friends (note this isn't a romantic relationship just a bromance friendship). Since I don't have personal concerns for both I thought some form of contact hoodoo would be best. My plan is to dress a letter to at least one of them with breakup powder, inflammatory confusion and possibly commanding or compelling so he does as I say. And ill seal the sticky part of the envelope with a to be determined oil. Meanwhile I'll back it up with a candle. Is this a good plan or should I be using other oils and powders. My intent is for them to separate.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Hello, sheisblessed ,

This sounds like a good plan.

But I would back this up with break up candle work first: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

That way, your intentions are out in the universe. Then, the laying of the tricks just enforces the candle work/energy

Wishing you the very best with your spells!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sheisblessed » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:01 am

So I've been eyeing this guy for a minute. Naturally i haven't approached him because he has a girlfriend and I didn't wish to interfere. Unfortunately, this week I not only saw but was given additional information about her affair. She has been cheating on him for quite some time with a number of different guys.

Seeing this I now wanna move forward with removing her from the picture because what she is doing to him is deplorable and he is a great guy.

My plan is to send him an anonymous typed letter letting him know all the details about her affairs. I know this can be difficult information for a person to digest so I want to make sure that he actually believes what he reads so he can move on. What satchet powders do you recommend? I already planned to put Break Up Powder on the letter. Is there anything else that I can or should dress the letter with or will break up powder suffice.

Lastly, I want her to just go away. So I planned to send some junk mail to her dressed in Hot Foot. Should I also put breakup powder on her letter? Let me know if there is any other powders I could or should be using on her letter.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello, sheisblessed ,

I would also use clarity and King Solomon Wisdom to believe what you are saying.

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

To answer your last question, both are good for her

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Southernmom » Wed May 11, 2016 9:17 am

After a good house cleaning with sweeping mopping, etc, (I'm out of chinese wash, etc so this will be a plain ol vinegar water mop on the old wood floors, nothing that uses magical items per se but intent to cleanse is there) I was thinking of taking some van van and protection powders and blowing them in the 4 directions of each room with a prayer for protection/harmony. Sound like a good plan til I can get some oils/candles ordered on payday?
Thanks.
Daughter of a Ghost Town.
Southernmom

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 11, 2016 3:17 pm

Yellow southernmom,

That sounds like a good plan to me. You can sprinkle the powders in the corners of the room or blow them the way you are saying.

I will say that a "plain ol vinegar" wash is no less magical though! Do it with a prayer and it is effective!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Southernmom » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:36 am

Sorry for the belated Thank you, Natstein-just wanted to let you know I appreciate your responses!
Daughter of a Ghost Town.
Southernmom

Unread postby natasha76 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:09 am

hello to all of you... I have one question ... I was in my target house for a few days and I laid down lots of tricks... like is few LM sachet powders on every room doorstep in the house,in his sneakers,LM oil in his showergel,on couch also oil on one doorstep, I took several cigarette butts,his unwashed socks,7-8 small piece of fabric with his semen,
I massaged him with LM oily hands..... so for future work I have material ,lol... but I am curious, will it be same effect if he not step barefoot in powder but in slippers or sneakers?..because most of time he is in slippers or sneakers in house,.. I saw when he step directly IN powder few times, not over,but directly,but he had slippers..
tnx for answer and sorry on "my english" it's not my native but I hope you understand me
natasha76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, natasha76,

Your English is good!

It's fine that he steps on your tricks while wearing slippers.

And, by the way, I love all the tricks that you laid! Good job!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by natasha76 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am.
Reason: i made some mistake and i dont have "edit"

Unread postby natasha76 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:10 am

thank you Miss Aida for your quick answer....also I posted in "The Crystal Silence League" some prayers,I still working with candles and his picture,at friday I will make a honey jar... and I will waiting for some movements .. I think that is ok that we are not broke up,so I don't need to work for reconcile,we have good relationship,but all I want from him to be more attentive to me,constantly thinks about me, shows me that he loves me and be more open to me,because he doesn't easily show emotion (he is capricorn horoscope sign :roll: )...if you have some advice I would be grateful...
natasha76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello, natasha76 ,

try this page that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

There's many ideas on that page!

Wishing you the best!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Does laying tricks without doing the work first have any effect? Because the last 2 days I've been rubbing my door knob with breakup oil and inflammatory confusion and sprinkling break up powders on the floor in the lobby for my ex so he walks through/touches it Everytime he comes to get our son, and even at one point I sprinkled goofer dust on his jeans he took back home with him... And nothing happened at all.
Does this usually work in conjunction with the spell or am I wasting these powders just sprinkling them everyday until I start the spell work?

Also, if he had goofer dust on his pants and he throws it in the laundry to wash, is that removing it all? Because spiritually speaking, he's not cleansing them...

Thanks
DaniWonderland

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi DaniWonderland,

Your intention, focus and prayers while laying your tricks is a key factor when deploying them. Be sure to focus your intention each time you are laying them down. Lucky mojo powders are already prayed over when they are made so they do generally have their intentions already set, however your own intention is key to receiving the results you'd like. Simply laying the powders (especially when doing heavy work like break up work or working with goofer dust) may not be enough to achieve the results you'd like. If you still have access to these doors I'd either reapply your efforts while refocusing your intention OR if you still see evidence of the tricks still being there you can use them to pray over and ignite your intent.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm

ProphetAvery,

You're right on the target with what you said because that's what I have confusion with. It was my first time so I basically said the basics of what I want out of it out loud, like "as I lay these break up powders down, YOU, NN, will break up with NN, and begin to hate the very thought and presence of her, you will never come back to her."

But during it all I kinda would freeze and not know what else to say or how to say things because I feel I could've added more with my intent, and also maybe added a prayer before or after.

Could you tell me what you would say when deploying these powders?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:30 pm

What you've written sounds absolutely perfect. Again, just be sure your focus is on point while you're doing this. Prayers from the heart in my experience work just as well if not better then pre-written incantations and such. Sounds like you are doing very well.

Give it some time and keep at it!! You never know how things are being laid out behind the scenes in your favor. Again, this is very heavy work that you're doing. As you continue your work, ask for a sign or evidence of movement and that will help to affirm and reinstill the faith in your work.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks so much for your help. I know this may sound stupid, but how would you pray if it's from the heart? Do you close your eyes while laying the powders of once they're down? Do you pray as in just stating out loud what you wish for because you deserve it and state reasons why? Do you start with "Dear Heavenly Father... Please allow this to come to fruition"...* State the issues* and then say Amen?

Also, when laying the powders down, I've read there's several ways. The quinox pattern, the 3 wavy snake lines, and the circle with an X in it. How do they all differ from each other? And when you lay the powders, is it better to let it from the packet so you see heavy pieces fall so you can visibly see a solid line of them or sprinkling them lightly with your fingers is fine too? Because when I sprinkled with my fingers, it saves product, but I noticed it wasn't a solid line like the work you see with powders surrounding candles on an altar, does it have to be that defined too on the ground? Or just lightly laying it down is enough?

And do you state your intent before you do it or during? I lose my focus when I do it

Thank you so much
DaniWonderland

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello DaniWonderland,

Praying from the heart is just that: Praying from the *heart*. Meaning, we can't tell you what to say, because the words, turn-of-phrase, everything, is your own.

Since you have so many detailed questions about laying powders, I'd advise you to carefully read this page and its many offshoots: http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:42 am

Hi Sisterjean,

But I'm asking like in terms of doing curses, how can you pray wishfully for that? lol. Do you even ask for your wish or do you command what you believe should happen? That's what I'm trying to get at.

Also, I read that entire page on sachet powders before I asked these questions. That's why I asked them, because none of this is written on there. I don't ask questions before reading all the pages on it first. So can you please answer my questions on the different patterns of the powders and does it have to be solid defined lines on the ground or light dusting is ok?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi DaniWonderland,

Praying from the heart simply means praying with feeling...whatever your goal, you have to really want it and send that desire to Spirit. The words you use, whether commanding or hopeful, are up to you. When I do cursing work, I shout out my command as I want it to happen, and curse my target with venom, hate, profanity and anything else that comes from my righteous anger when I am doing the work. Put all of your feelings into the work and whatever comes from you will be authentic and "from your heart".

Your detailed questions about laying powders are answered in these pages, or you could book a magical coaching session with someone from AIRR, who would be happy to guide you through the process.

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:22 pm

If I booked a coaching session I'd have to wait a while right? I'm planning on starting on the next waning moon this coming Saturday. If I can get one before then I'd do it just to be sure I won't have any doubts or feel to redo it again later.

And thanks for your suggestion. Does it help sometimes to repeat the same phrase over and over? Or just go all off crazy with what they did to you and why they deserve this and that as you lay the powders? Lol
DaniWonderland

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland ,

No, you can get an instant reading at Hoodoo psychics.

And many AIRR members have openings right away.

ttp://readersandrootworkers.org

www.hoodoopsychics.com
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Def not paying 3.99 a minute. Are you available for a coaching session now? I'd do it right now let's go lol
DaniWonderland

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Basically I sprinkled goofer dust all over his car inside like 5 days ago and haven't seen a thing... And I kept repeating the same intent over and over but couldn't focus because I had to do it real quick while he was checking his oil in the car... Ughh I hate this senseless sociopath so much... Why can't he just get his already lol
DaniWonderland

Unread postby snouvavou » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:12 am

So,I put my Cast Off Evil sachet powder in my Gold Bond Powder as a way of hiding it between uses.It mixed with a little of the Gold Bond and I figured it would be good for applying to my running shoes,work out clothes,etc.(Which has worked really well,by the way-I'm down nearly 25 pounds!)
Interestingly,my bf decided recently he needed to dust himself with Gold Bond and has been applying it to himself almost daily for over a week!
I figured since he has wanted to lose weight himself,it might not hurt.Any thoughts about someone applying sachet powders to themselves unknowingly? It's not like he's applying it with an intention other than keeping himself dry and non-itchy.
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.
snouvavou

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello, snouvavou,

It will still probably work on him. LOL !

Think about it: when we lay tricks, the target doesn't know that. And it affects them. Same principle here..

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mizznana002 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:00 pm

A big hello and huga n kisses to my lucky mojo brothers n sisters,

can i put sachet powders in my shoes so i can walk on that energy?

For example: if i wanted to put steady work sachet in my shoes before i go 2 work so i can have a good n steady clientel or look me over or bewitching sachet in ny heels before i go to the club to draw attention to myself? Would that be ok to do?
mizznana002

Unread postby vstevens36 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:02 pm

Hello i am a new student my name is valerie. I am going to apply for a job i have the application can i apply a sachet powder on that application to help me get tbis job.
vstevens36

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:13 am

Hello, mizznana002 ,

Yes! You can DEFINITELY do that!

If you add a petition paper to that, it would even be more helpful!

Here's a great book on the subject:

www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:15 am

Hello, vstevens36 ,

Welcome to the forum!!

And congratulations on being Miss cat's student!

She does cover this in her course book.

And, yes, dusting it lightly with powers is the correct ting to do.

here's a page Miss cat wrote about the subject:

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Wishing you the very best with your studies and your employment

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby helena » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:59 am

Hi Guys.
Loving The Lucky Mojo products as always.

I've currently run out of specific oils needed for a spell i'm planning on working on this week.
Orders take a while to get to London UK and this spell needs to be started on asap.

So I was wondering if I could use sachet powders as substitute.
Does it have the same effect and potency as the oils would on a candle/Jar spell or should the powders only be used for secretive work such as rubbing on door handles, clothes, shoes etc.

I've read on the sachet powder info page that you can double dress them with oils and powder, which I have done in the past.
In the past I have dressed the candle in oil then sprinkled a little powder and herbs on a paper towel or white paper and rolled the candle in it saying my intentions

I guess i'm just looking for confirmation that this is okay and just as effective as using the oils alone.

Hoping that I have posted in the correct place.

Thanks for your help x
helena

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:03 pm

Hello helena,

If you are in a pinch and need to get the spell done, just use the Lucky Mojo sachet powders on their own if that's what you have and don't agonize over it. After all, the same herbs that are in a type of oil are also used in its corresponding sachet powder, bath crystals, etc. Powders do not have to be used only for "secretive" work.

Asking if it's "just as effective" is an hard question to answer. It's hard to say if one product form is "better" or "more powerful," when what you want to be thinking about if it suits the situation. In your case, if the spell is very necessary, I'd say it's better to do it with what you have, than not do it at all.

Good luck.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nadeema » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:01 am

hi all :)

I am going to order a break up spell kit, i have the opportunity to send a letter to the target, shall i include

Bewitching Sachet Powders

Come To Me Sachet Powders

Commanding Sachet Powders

with the letter to back up the break up spell kit's work?

Thank you.
nadeema

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello, nadeema,

You can most certainly do that!

it won't "back up" the break up but it can foster your target coming to you

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mizznana002 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:19 pm

hello and bigs hugs n kisses to my lucky mojo brothers n sister!!!

Lately i've been applying a few sachets to my boyfriends tooth brush(since obviously he has no choice but to touch it). I've been using bewitching powder, follow me boy, fire of love, and sometimes powdered sugar to sweeten him up a little bit(he's not very affectionate) but I've noticed that its working slightly but not as strong as i want. Lets just say he's a stubborn person 2 crack so should i add a little blockbuster sachet 2 the mix? Our relationship has been bumpy and I'm just trying to make things better. Even if ultimately it doesn't work out between us(I understand somethings are not always meant 2 be and or that some people r only meant 2 b in our lives for a little bit) I just don't want things 2 end off badly. What would you guys recommend?
mizznana002

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:27 pm

mizznana002 --

Do not add sachets indiscriminately to foods -- not all herbs used in hoodoo taste good or are edible.

Try dusting his shoes, and also try a little sachet (very little) between the sheets.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mizznana002 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi Miss Cat,

thanx for replying 2 me :) I'm not adding it to food to feed it to him sometimes i dust a little powder sugar onto the handle of his tooth brush a long with some sachet and pray over it just to sweeten him up a little bit wen he touches it. but ill definitely try the shoes and the sheets. is there a certain blend u would recommend to use on him to get him more affectionate more committed more open about his feelings and more sweet?
mizznana002

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello mizznana002,

I think the Follow Me Boy and Fire of Love you have would be good to use (sparingly) in the sheets and shoes, but if you're going to use Bewitching, use that on YOU. So he's "bewitched" by you. If you think he's being wishy-washy about committing, you could use some Crucible of Courage to give the courage he needs to commit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Metalina » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:58 am

I'm just curious if anyone else dusts their tax return? I imagine Pay Me Now and Law Keep Away, would be the obvious choices, but I don't have those powders, so I dusted my federal return with Devil's Shoe String and Bend Over. I figure both will help if they ever decide to audit me. lol
Metalina

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello, Metalina --

Yes, dusting tax and court paperwork with Law Keep Away Powder is a trick used by thousands of people every year. Adding Pay Me when expecting a taxreturn or a settlement is also a good practice.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Metalina » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:05 am

Thank you Miss Cat. :)
Metalina

Unread postby MysticalNinja » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:36 am

I tried searching but came up with nothing to to answer my question.

I was thinking of making a sachet fragrance pillows to put in my ex's car. I wanted to put a stay with me or return to me sachet pillow under the drivers seat and make another one (hot foot or banishing) to put under the passenger seat to get rid of his gf. Is that possible or does both pillows in the same car is a no go?

I haven't sat in his car yet so I don't know how it will affect me or any other person sitting in the passenger seat.
Thank you St. Ramon & St. Martha 4/2016
Thank you St. Expedite 3/2017
MysticalNinja

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello, MysticalNinja,

AS long as your command is specific, there's not a problem

I would write a little petition paper and place inside them just to be extra sure.

Additionally, you may want to color code them so that you know which pillow is which.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:55 am

I just ordered 3 sachet powders (I have none at the moment). Hopefully they'll arrive to the UK as quickly as my last oil order did (19 days) or quicker :) Since I only have until mid-May for this specific intent

In any case, I ordered Influence, Attraction and Mercury. The former two have proved themselves to me already as oils so I know how powerful they are. Mercury is mainly for the intention of staying in contact with the person I'm using it on

I plan on leaving him a non-signed letter from me at our workplace, but pretend it's from a stranger (as we work in a big building and he's known it won't raise any flags). I'll send it by mail without my name nor return address and write a secret name I use occasionally in the letter itself (but he won't have any way to discover it's me). Letter will mainly include compliments for him. He's a Leo like me, we like those :)
I'll dress the letter with all 3 powders while having a candle lit on his honey jar too, overnight, and then in the morning clear the residue powder and send it
Would that be okay? Considering he won't know it's from me?

Also someone told me in the past if I don't have sachet powders when I need them, to use 3 drops of oil on sugar, dry it up and use it as one would sachet powder... is that a thing?! Just in case the delivery doesn't arrive in time
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

The letter with the powders sound great. Those are Great ideas and I love them!

Sugar and oil? NO!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Sorry if I missed the answer to this question, but is flour the base for sachet powders?
Shutter

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells