Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:34 am

Chels,

I would dust them with a make up brush while focused on your prayer and petition. See the dog coming to you. Then tap it lightly and draw snake like lines in it top to bottom with your nails. When done pray over them. I like to stick things I dress under a glass dish and dress with oil and place it on top while I pray to God with my petition. When done I would hang the posters. You can stick all the posters under one dish, dont even need to do that step just one I prefer to do. You can also blow the powders in 4 directions at a crossroad stand in the center. Make a petition paper, burn it to ash, mix the ash with your powder and blow it in the 4 direction each time calling your dog home and stating your petition.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Chels

Unread post by Chels » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Beautiful, thank you!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:56 am

Great suggestions, j82!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:50 am

I’ll be seeing my target for another date on next Friday (hopefully neither of our babysitters cancel on us) so I was wondering if I could use some powders on him.. I don’t want to carry the packs themselves Incase he catches me with them so I was thinking.. Can’t I just put them in a compact with like eyeshadow or blush powder (take out whichever comes in the compact originally & that I won’t use anyways) it would be kiss me now & love me powders since the only others that I have are return to me and reconciliation which I don’t currentl need.. But I was wondering what others thoughts on here were about doing that? I could keep a blush brush or eyeshadow brush with it that way I could lightly brush it on items in his truck or even his house if we go there again & if he sees me then I can just play it off like it’s scented makeup that I’m putting on.. Thoughts? I haven’t seen anyone else mention that idea so hopefully if everyone thinks it’s a good idea it can help others in the future :) Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:17 pm

CuriouslilThing,

Yes you can use the powders in this tricky method. Many ways to use powders and doing so unnoticed is often preferred lol. Dust things that he will come into contact with, sprinkle in his shoes telling him to come to you, on his pillow telling to think of you. You can also cary the oil with you and wipe in items lightly as well. Best of luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Desert Lavender
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Desert Lavender » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:31 am

I have a question about making black salt -- I'm not certain this is the right category to ask.

I'm preparing to make black salt. Many recipes suggest using ashes from a fireplace or BBQ. I was wondering if temple ash -- ash from burning insense during contemplation or meditation -- would be appropriate.

I also wondered what other herbs might be appropriate. I've read of the following: pine, rue, bay leaf, peppercorn, and clove. Maybe black mustard or black sesame?

Thank you in advance.
HRCC Student #2178

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:32 am

Hi Desert Lavender,

The forum is to help customers in their use of Lucky Mojo products. We don't advise on making products at home.

You can find real black salt here:
http://www.herbmagic.com/black-witches-salt.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Desert Lavender,

I have never made black salt I personally purchase it from LM. Here is a link to it: http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html
Also see :http://www.herbmagic.com/salt-black-pack.jpg
In addition, if you own cats herb and root magic book you can read more about it on pages: 173-174. On page 174 it is mentioned under two workings, 1. to hurt an enemy, 2. to move someone out.
I would not use temple ash unless the ash was from work directly related to the use of the black salt.

Desert Lavender
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Desert Lavender » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Thank you, JayDee.

I actually found a whole section on ash on the site, and then wanted to delete my post before anyone replied to it, but was out and about. Le sigh.

I have Cat's book but didn't expect it to cover ash. This site is just so rich with content it's sometimes hard to find things, and of course my desire is to know yesterday!
HRCC Student #2178

curiouslyhere

Unread post by curiouslyhere » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:58 am

If I were to use powders instead of Chinese Wash as a floor wash for house cleansing (because 90% of my house is carpet), would I have to dispose of the vacuum canister remains in the same way as the wet floor wash? Also, would I need to do the cleaning before dawn or could I do it the day before and then dispose of at dawn? Also, what powders would you recommend for this purpose? thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Hi curiouslyhere,

For carpeted areas, I like to sprinkle the powders onto the carpet then sweep them towards the front door with a broom. That way, I can collect them and dispose of them the way I would dispose of the floor wash water.

You can do it the day before and dispose the following dawn.

The powders you would use are dependent on your goal. For removing any spiritual messes in your home, I would use Uncrossing.

SPD-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

curiouslyhere

Unread post by curiouslyhere » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Thank you! I don't suspect any spiritual work being done on me. I'm trying to clear out the space after a breakup. Would uncrossing still be the right choice?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi curiouslyhere,

It would still be OK, as it clears out any negative energy lingering in a space (whether sent there intentionally or just residual energy). Sometimes bad arguments include harsh words which are their own form of curses, so it's a good general practice to clean up those spiritual messes after a breakup.

We use Chinese Wash as a means of doing just that, so this would be an appropriate powder replacement.

Good luck.

curiouslyhere

Unread post by curiouslyhere » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Okay, great! Thank you!

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:53 am

I was wondering if it was OK to dust myself with sachet powders when I have no specific target in mind. I just wanted something to give me a more alluring effect on the general public when I’m out and about.. make me stand out and have more people “drawn” to me like a magnetic pull ;)

If so.. I wanted to hear what the lovely moderators would recommenced? I was leaning towards Bewitching.. not sure which other powders would have that effect.

Im on the mobile site, so I’m really sorry if this was already asked and answered before. (I searched in the search bar with the search terms and didn’t find anything)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:03 pm

LaJaguarina,

It is a great idea to dust yourself with any sort of spiritual sachet powder that suits your situation, whether for love, money, charismatic attraction, business success, or gambling luck.

The use of lucky dusting powders goes deep into the African roots of hoodoo and is one of the magical methods that sets hoodoo apart from the magic of other cultures.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:52 pm

I've read a few pages on this thread, so excuse me if this has been asked already..

I am going to lay my mix of break up powder, destruction powder, & graveyard dirt (I prayed and asked a spirit to help me with my spell), in addition to the ashes of black cat hair/dog hair burned with their names on a piece of brown paper torn apart (spell from miss aida's destroying relationships book).. mixed with local dirt. everything was purchased from lucky mojo.

i plan to lay this mix on my targets doorstep, in his garage, and in his bathroom.

i will pray for the other woman and him to fight & break up. (she is a drug addict single mom prostitute, so yes i do believe it is justified and they should not be together). to my knowledge she is at his house at least once a week.

i can only leave it at his house because i don't know her address.

so, to make sure i don't trick myself, how will i go about doing this?

i plan to focus on the other woman and him the entire time i lay down the powders, use their names in my curse, and wear protection oil when laying my trick.

is there anything else i should know/do?

thank you for any assistance

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Hi SpellsnSuch,

Sounds good to me! :) The general understanding in Hoodoo is that tricks only work for the one you lay them for. Just make sure to call their names as you lay the powders down, and they shouldn't negatively effect anyone but those two.

As Miss cat says, they make destructive powders and oils in the shop every day, and they're still standing! ;)

Just remember to cleanse and protect yourself afterward, and you should be all set. You can use Hyssop herb made into a bath-tea to cleanse, and recite Psalms 51.

I think of it like I just threw dog crap at someone. The next step is to wash your hands (cleanse), then take cover (protect), in case they try to throw it back.

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

bythebeautifulsea
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:14 pm

SpellsnSuch,

Fiachna gave you wonderful advice. Just wanted to add that I think wearing protective oil is definitely a good idea.

Walking backward as you are laying the trick (as Miss cat describes in her description of laying powders) will ensure you don't step in it. Of course, calling their names into the powder will focus the intent, but personally I'd try to avoid stepping into it if possible.

As Fiachna said---take a cleansing bath with hyssop praying Psalm 51 afterwards, followed by protection. I'd advise to do that as soon as you get home without putting it off.

I once made the mistake of not cleansing myself shortly after hotfooting someone and broke my foot and ankle the next day...the only time in my life I have ever had such an injury. Sure, maybe it was coincidence...and I have to add, in my situation as well it was an extremely justified case. But the irony of hotfooting someone (quite successfully, I might add) and badly breaking my own foot the next day really taught me a lesson about cleansing yourself properly after laying a negative trick. I certainly don't believe it was karma or backlash, but I do think it's possible that negative work you throw can stick to you if you are prone to absorbing energy around you.

Again, just my own experience and your mileage may vary! I personally do tend to be quite "absorbent", so I'm sure this does not apply to everyone.

Best of luck with your work!
HRCC Graduate #2172G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”