Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Howdy from VA!

spinner
Newly Registered
Howdy from VA!

Unread post by spinner » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Howdy Y'all! My name is Spinner and I'm from the Shenandoah Mountains of Virginia.

I've been interested in Spirit/Metaphysics for my entire life. However, my fascination with Rootwork has grown over the last few years and now it's time to finally get over my fears & off my duff and get down to work!

Although my academic knowledge of Rootwork is pretty okay, my working knowledge leaves much to be desired. I have worked extensively with Tarot, Runes, and I Ching in the past and after a 20-odd year hiatus, I am finally coming back to my true loves. :D I've spent the last few years re-discovering my relationship with Spirit and how it applies to my life in both thought and practice.

Although I am Solitary practitioner, I would nevertheless love to find some kindred spirits with whom to gather from time to time to talk and further our knowledge of the Craft and maybe even other spiritual matters.

Primarily, though, I'd like to find other Rootworkers -- be they experienced or newbies -- with whom I can connect on a friendly basis.

Peace & Blessings,
Spinner

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Howdy from VA!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Well, you've come to the right place for rootworkers ... some members of the Craft (witchcraft, Wicca, etc.) do drop in now and then, but we are all about Southern Conjure here.

As for newbies versus experiences practitioners: If you notice that folk posting have their names in GREEN, they are board moderators who have graduated from my year-long course in conjure. If you see names in RED, you are talking to me or my husband (the owners of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.).
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum spinner! One of the many services Lucky Mojo offers is this forum, where you can ask questions about how to use Lucky Mojo's spiritual supplies.

Here are a few others...

(http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html) Lucky Mojo's online catalog that includes the various hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html) cat's online book of conjure craft: How to make mojo bags; lay tricks; burn candles and incense; use baths, washes, oils, powders, herbs, and roots; draw luck, love and money; and take off crossed conditions.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html) cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic; also listed here are excerpts from the book.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html) Please schedule an hour to listen to the The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour

#1 Rule "Keep your posts relevant. Posts which are not relevant to the particular subforum of the thread on which they are posted lowers the value of the conversation and may be removed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Welcome to the Forum spinner!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:28 am

Welcome!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

chickzilla

Unread post by chickzilla » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Welcome Spinner, from another newbie up north in CT.
Some things have to be believed to be seen. --- Ralph Waldo Emerson

knight-of-the-night

Unread post by knight-of-the-night » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:46 pm

hello & welcome. i sent you a PM. did you get it ?.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”