Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hyssop Herb and Hyssop Bath Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
goldentouch97

Re: Hyssop Herb and Hyssop Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 am

Hyssop leaf is better dried or fresh from the tree ?

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 am

I like to include hyssop in my generic cleansing activities (baths, candles, smoking, etc.), in order to remove any evil or negativity I've brought upon myself through my own thoughts/actions. That way, I rid myself of self-created messes along with external stuff.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:20 pm

After a very good 13 herb bath with a lots of results and success,i wanna have one bath each week for the maintenance,let me know if i have the good choice :
hyssop, lemongrass, devil's shoestring,rue and salt.I wanna take this bath every sunday for start and have a good week when i'm working.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:42 am

goldentouch97: This appears to be a wonderful bath combination.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:57 am

give me an advice for the amount of each element ?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 pm

I would do it as you have it listed, in that order, in descending increments. Unless you are making a salt based bath and then I would each ingredient, in the order you listed in a salt base.
Joseph Magnuson

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:28 pm

ok but i wanna know the quantity by ingredient,like one tablespoon for hyssop by exemple.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Well,that would depend on how much of a batch you wanted to make. Everything from A Pinch, A Pinch, A Pinch, and A Pinch, to various measurements based on personal recipes. I suggest you do as I once did, trial and error until you get the results you are looking for.
Joseph Magnuson

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Gonna try it soon,thanks a lots.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:27 am

You are very welcome and good luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson

Ronen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ronen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Question. When may be crossed, hexed or jinxed, is there any added "spiritual" benefit to regularly consuming Hyssop tea? I mean, bathing in the tea I understand as removing it off of you in a ritualistic way "outside" of your body, but what about possible demonic issues, or something that is indeed trying to maintain grasp of the person from within? Is drinking the tea and letting it go through your system internally beneficial for removal of evil conjures?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, Ronen,
I personally drink teas for cleansing. I drink teas for other reasons too.
Some of them are so delicious also!
Just make sure that you read all instructions before ingesting any herbal tea to make sure that they are safe to drink (and a safe amount).
Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:51 am

Yesterday I had my first cleansing Hyssop bath and stepped between two white candles.
I feel fabulous. I really do.
Straight after the bath, as I drip dried I felt relaxed and happy. the feeling continues today.

I was going to do some magic yesterday, love magic, but in the end followed my instinct and just let it be. Yesterday I had a fabulous idea, really fabulous idea and it was confirmed today by my financial advisor that it was indeed good.

I used white sage incense to cleanse my room and was just happy and peaceful.

In fact I think the cleansing helped me more than I realised. I had been concentrating on a break up spell and reconciliation spell, well after the bath I felt that I should just leave it be. I found some very old bible scrolls I received from my grandmother who received it possibly from her grandmother, these are used by opening daily and heeding the message in them. Very carefully I opened a scroll and it read 'leave it in my hands' and so I feel quite at peace.

I will dispose of my vinegar bottle at a crossroad but leave the honey jar as really it doesn't hurt to have good communication with anyone, and will leave anything else regarding my relationship until I receive my reading. I may just find myself a spell for my good idea.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:34 pm

That's really great Shantilly Lace! Spiritual cleansing is indeed very powerful. If you have a chance, get some 13-herb bath and give it a try: it's an amazing bathing blend for spiritual de-crapping and cleansing of all kinds. Keep up the good work.

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.00

Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

heart

Unread post by heart » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:23 am

Hi. I did a break up spell with feces for my recently exbf and new girl and I need to clean myself with hyssop. I decided to use hyssop bath crystal. It would be difficult for me to throw the herb aftetwards. Can anyone tell me how to use hyssop bath crystal pls? Thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 am

Hi heart, you'll find instructions on how to use the bath crystals here: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html & here: general-questions-about-lucky-mojo-bath ... fe1137eaff
Aura Laforest

heart

Unread post by heart » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:21 am

Thank you so much for the information Ms. Aura.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:45 pm

I woke up and went to the ladies' room. After, I washed my hands and face. I turned to the mirror closest to me and breathed outward ( I don't know why). What came out was as if I was outside in cold weather, because you could SEE it. The fist one was larger, fuller than the second one. I live in a (very) warm climate, there was NO reason for this.

I've done sea salt baths before and this has never happened. I know someone put something on me (and who), but this is the first hyssop bath I've ever done. And yes, I disposed of a large cup full in a crossroads right after I airdried.

I know I'll be advised to get a reading, but I can't afford one right now because I spent my last amount on LM items (some of which will assist my financial situation that this curse or whatever has affected once they arrive).

I'm not so concerned with what it was since it left my body. I'm more interested in what I can do to stave another attack off. I do have enough hyssop left for another bath). I'm dedicated to doing what I need to do in all areas to maintain results.

Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Maybe NOTHING left your body. Perhaps a spirit was just in the room with you. Ghosts can make room temperature colder, so that your warm breath can be seen. Just a thought ....

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:40 pm

If being attacked then you need to cleanse you, your home, your stuff and then protect it. there are many spells in cats book, and her free online book on how to use herbs, oils or roots to do this. Such as hyssop, uncrossing, and followed with fiery wall. You can pray to St michael if you work with saints. sprinkle herbs in the yard, buy rail road nails and nail down the yard, put your photo in a mirror reflecting outward so all negativity and work goes back etc. just a start and I think you get the idea
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:53 pm

I had been breathing normally and if it was something in the room making it colder, I would have seen my breath before then (there is a mirror that spans the entire length and more than half the height of one wall in addition to the one I looked into). I also would have noticed the bathroom being colder when I entered it or becoming colder while I was in it.

ETA:j82, I actually did my hyssop bath after cleaning the house with ammonia.

I do appreciate the time you took to contribute!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, MarcelosSB,
This could have been something negative that has just left you after the cleansing
I would wait and see if things change for the better.
If not, let us know and then we can make further suggestions.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Yes, things are better already. In fact, I had health concerns due to whatever was placed on me and now they are all gone. I can feel it in me, as well. I'm not as anxious and worried. I am going to do ongoing maintenance as to not let anyone get a foothold on me again.

Besides cleaning my house with the ammonia and the hyssop bath, what should I put on my regular schedule? TIA!

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:38 pm

It's great to hear you are feeling better. :) Different people have different routines. More cleansing and protection work is needed when you are under attack usually and less when things are rocking along ok. There have been discussions on here about the subject. Most certainly get some Chinese Wash!

Open the windows to let any bad escape. Clean with Chinese Wash. You can add bath crystals or bath waters to the mop bucket if you want ( like Uncrossing or Jinx Killer ). I like to use Uncrossing Incense in the cleansing process as well - the smoke gets into nooks and crannies. You need a white candle with ...say Blessing Oil to seal each room. You need Florida Water or Protection Oil to seal the windows. You may want Blessing or Money Drawing Products, etc. to attract good things after the home is cleansed and protected.

Some folks do a full blown House Cleanse monthly, some every 6 months .... it depends on your situation. Many of us spike our regular cleaning products & toiletries with Uncrossing or Cast Off Evil, etc... to keep things "nice" between major cleansings. Many folks seem to use incense weekly.... I do not, but maybe I should. The CLeansing threads will give you tons of ideas. Hope this helps. ;)

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:59 am

Thanks so much, I already have Chinese Wash on my shopping list. LOL. I've dropped off on my sage smudging, I'll do that today after leaving the windows open for a while. I'm off to do some Cleansing reading now! :lol:

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:29 am

If I ordered the 13 day herb bath, do I need to order hyssop for cleansing also if I am doing some dark work. And can FWP oil protect me after I do the work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello, neka83 ,

The 13 day bath ought to cover it (unless you plan to do more after the bath).

However, it's not a bad idea to have Hyssop on hand "just in case" you feel the need to do further work (hyssop is for forgiveness).
www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

And YES! ALWAYS use your Fiery Wall of Protection!!

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Hello!
Ive read this whole thread and dont see an answer to this: air dry. How DRY do you have to be before you can dress and get about your life? If I get out of the bath & finish my Psalms in 5 minutes, can I put my clothes on while I still have wet hair and/or water droplets on my skin or do I have to wait until I am completely dry before putting clothes on? Thanks for any answers!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello, AsherDorian ,

The whole idea here is that you don't rub off the spiritual energies of the bath.

I usually don my clothes when my body feels dry (but my hair is still wet). Otherwise, it would take me hours to let my hair dry.

Like I had said, as long said, as long as you're not rubbing or wiping off the energies.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Miss Aida

Your answers ALWAYS help! What I do outside of the bath is I rub the water into my skin so I can dry faster. The clothes do pick up some of the access, but I am wearing the clothes, it would still be in contact with my body even afterwards...I dont feel I am rubbing anything off but actually rubbing the good energies onto the white clothes I am wearing. I hope Im doing it right!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, AsherDorian,

Yes, that's fine!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lizanne

Unread post by Lizanne » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:50 pm

I know, right?

So after the mess I got myself in, I washed myself down with a blessed salt and oil mix I usually use for healing, house cleansings, etc, because I can't do it with Hyssop. I have a ridiculous skin sensitivity and unfortunately it's one of the herbs it reacts badly too. Is there anything else apart from Hyssop I can use for cleansing/protection after work?

Thanks,
L.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Hello, Lizanne ,

I have moved and merged this post. Please use the search engine.

Here is a link for herbs that can help you: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And here's a wonderful page that Miss cat wrote on protection: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Herb
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lizanne

Unread post by Lizanne » Mon May 25, 2015 10:10 am

Hi, Miss Aida,

Thank you for those links - Seems a sea salt and rosemary bath, with a dash of blessed oil, works well enough. Stupid immune system :)

Thank again

L

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 26, 2015 4:03 am

Hi Lizanne,

You may want to add a splash of Holy Water when you need added protection. For cleansing, a capful of Four Thieves or Apple Cider Vinegar is another optional add-in.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Can I use the same crossroads near my house everytime for disposing the bathwater? Also since I can't take the bath right before sunrise (that might wake the other people in the house), can I take the bath before bedtime, store some of the bathwater overnight and dispose of it at sunrise?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, Innocence,

I unfortunately have all bad news for you. Sorry!

No, you can't use the same crossroad. That would be comparable to looking back.

As far as bathing at another time, please read this thread:

post144408.html?hilit=Litany of excuses#p144408

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:10 am

Miss Aida if it's a 13th herb bath,we can use the same croasroad ?

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:18 am

Got it! Is it safe though if I ever casually or accidentally saw or even walk through that crossroad section again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

It is preferable If you don't

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, Innocence,

That is not advised

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:21 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! I am trying to wrap my mind around the idea though, so for a 13-day 13 herb bath ritual one would have to find 13 different crossroads far from home to dispose the bath water and never go back? How did people used to manage in the old days when no one had a car?

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:50 pm

I have a friend who needs to do an uncrossing / hex removal bath with hyssop, with cups of water that the hyssop was steeped in for a while. Of course the hot water is given time to cool down before pouring.

She doesn't have a bath tub where she lives.

1) Can she pour hyssop water over herself in the shower as an option?

2) If so, is there a number of time that she does a pour?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, Owlsee ,

Yes, of course you can!

Your answers are right here (and even address your specific questions)

www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:07 pm

I used to get this feeling of torment whenever my ex would stay out late with his friends, I would get more intranquil by the minute waiting for him to come home. This evening I took a hyssop bath as part of Deacon Millet's forgive and forget ritual, I poured the bath water all over my bare head and face a totality of 9 times between every two verses of psalm 51. Towards midnight my ex was still not home but I realized I've been feeling really fine! I was going about my activities without being concerned that he's not by my side. I wonder if the hyssop bath washed away my neediness!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:42 pm

Hello Innocence

What a great experience you had. The Hyssop bath indeed washed away your neediness for him.

Hyssop Herb is mentioned in Psalms 51 of the bible as a spiritual purifying agent.

After you're done with your spiritual cleansing bath, you can do as some practitioners do (it is not essential) and walk between two lit candles with a symbolic bowl of your bath-water, and take it to the crossroads while the rest of the bath is draining and throw it East, toward Sunrise, and don't look back.

Im glad that worked for you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:11 pm

This may be 100% the wrong forum for this and I completely apologize if it is, but I needed to ask. I brewed Hyssop tea to cleanse in today (for the first time ever) and after pouring it over my head my hair (which is typically very curly and frizzy) looks phenomenal. The curls are so bouncy and smooth (a la Shirley Temple) and it just generally looks so nice. Like I said this may be the completely wrong place to ask, but I was so curious if Hyssop had any beauty benefits in addition to its use in cleansing and purifying.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:18 pm

cactusrose --

There are a number of herbs that have a reputation for helping hair. For darker hair, Rosemary and Hyssop are two good ones. People with blonde hair like Chamomile.
coastwitch

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, cactusrose and Coastwitch,

I didn't know this!

Thanks so very much for sharing!

It's amazing how we learn something new everyday

Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aleesha22

Unread post by Aleesha22 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:06 pm

What can happen if you don't cleanse, apart from all the negative energies and working? Can anything else happen?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:58 pm

Aleesha22, you are a spiritual being. God, the Divine, the Goddess, Jesus, Kali, Quan Yin, Buddha, or whomever you venerate has given those of your religion some moral rules to live by. Jews and Christians live by the rules set forth in the Bible. Most practitioners of hoodoo are Christians, as hoodoo is the folk magic of African Americans.

Now, just because you may practice magic to help yourself, that is no reason to break God's rules. You may become angry, you may even have a justified anger of great degree is you have been wronged. But your God -- my God -- says that it is not right to kill, not right to cheat, not right to steal -- and that to know God and be right with God, we must always do right in God's eyes.

So, what if a great wrong has been done to you or is being done to you? Perhaps you will pray or work roots or cast a spell to be rid of your tormentor, to send the enemy away, even unto death.

This sort of prayer and magical work has been done for millennia -- and you can read many prayers in the Bible, especially among the Psalms written by David before he became king, in which he asks God to destroy his enemies.

Be cautious if you do so, however. You are not Omniscient God. You do not know everything about your enemy or why he or she is besetting your or those you love. You do not even know in every case who is really at fault -- you may be accusing an innocent person. Therefore, with respect, if you must curse someone, tell God the truth -- that you do not know all, but you wish for thus-and-so to happen -- if your case is justified. God will know what is best.

But ... and here is what David and others were thinking ... what if when you ask for the death of someone, or to send them away, or even just for them to break up with a lover so you can have a chance with that lover ... what if what you ask is not right with God? Maybe you got too dramatic, maybe your temper is out of control, maybe you accused and cursed the wrong person, someone who is entirely innocent!

Well, the Jews (and the Christians who adopted their ways) had a method to work around this problem, a solution for it. In the very ancient times, God told the Jews to take Hyssop and slaughter a lamb, and, using the Hyssop as a brush, to daub their doorposts with the blood of the lamb, and the angel of Death, of retribution and plague and woe, would pass over them.

Later, against lesser issues, they just used the Hyssop, without an animal sacrifice. Thus, in Psalms 51 it says, "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." Foolish people recite those words and toss a cup of Hyssop-water over themselves and think they have done right. Even if they have committed a crime of violence and drawn blood or prayed for blood to flow, committing a sin as scarlet as blood, they think that Hyssop alone will wash that away and they will again find favour in God's eyes.

But there is more to it than that. Let us look a bit more deeply into this Psalm. It begins:

1 Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to thy lovingkindness:
According unto the multitude of thy tender mercies
blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions:
And my sin is ever before me.

4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in thy sight:
That thou mightest be justified when thou speakest,
and be clear when thou judgest.

5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity;
And in sin did my mother conceive me.

King David wrote this Psalm after he had done some really bad things. He had caused the death of his friend so that he could have sex with his friend's wife. He is basically apologizing for his entire life of selfishness and the drive he had to harm others.

6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts:
And in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean:
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Therefore, upon doing an evil deed or praying for even the justified suffering of another being, we ask God to reunite with us, by performing the Hyssop bath and, for some people, by drinking a small amount of Hyssop tea, to cleanse the "inward part" of our bodies.

So, you ask "What can happen if you don't cleanse, apart from all the negative energies and working? Can anything else happen?"

The answer is, if you do an evil deed or wish ill upon someone in error, you will stay in a state of sin, a state of moral dirtiness, a state of separation from God. You will not be Divinely favoured. You will be bereft of God's blessings.

It's not worth the risk. So we do as King David did, after a truly horrific deed, and hope that we too will be shown mercy.

Why Hyssop? Because that is the tradition among Jews and Christians. This is folk magic, centuries old, and we work in accord with the ways we have been taught.

8 Make me hear joy and gladness,
That the bones You have broken may rejoice.

9 Hide Your face from my sins,
And blot out all my iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.

13 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners shall be converted to You.

14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
The God of my salvation,

And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.

There is more to this Psalm, but that will give you the idea, i think. We cleanse ourselves so as not to remain spiritually dirty.

The magical qualities of this product are described in this book, with folkloric hoodoo spells for use in practical conjure,

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic Paperback by catherine yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Hello to all. I have read thru the forum but I'm still a little confused as to how to properly do a cleansing. 2015 felt like I had a lot of negative energy and bad luck so I want to do a cleansing bath in hopes for a better year in 2016.

1) If I don't live near any crossroads, so is there another way I can properly dispose of the water?

2) I want to do a cleansing bath in which I want to actually sit in the water. So how much of the water would I dispose of and will it be bad to let the remainer of the water drain?

3) What is the best time of day/night to do the cleansing?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Dear mi55understood --

You certainly ARE confused! Let me try to help. I think all of your confusion stems from a misguided belief that there is ONE WAY to do this work. That is not true There are many regional ways, many family ways, and many community ways to perform a cleaning for the New Year.

1) A Hyssop bath takes off the dirtiness of the sins that you have perpetrated. It does not remove the evil that others have done unto you.

2) Whoever told you to throw your bath water in a crossroads works that way. Good for them. That is not the only way to work. I want you to do one -- or BOTH -- of these things, right now:

A. I want you to read the FREE Forum thread on Disposing of Ritual Remains. It starts with a good description of disposing of bath water of all types (not just water from a Hyssop Herb bath). When you read it, pay special attention to the posts about old fashioned outdoor bath tubs, tipping them to the East or West, throwing water to the curb, and more. Learn the true history and wide variability of this work. Look at the pictures.

disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-an ... 10676.html

B. I want you to buy and read Aura Laforest's $9.00 book "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths."

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

HOODOO SPIRITUAL BATHS:
CLEANSING CONJURE WITH WASHES AND WATERS
by Aura Laforest

Hoodoo Spiritual Baths is a clear, concise, and authentic guide to traditional techniques of bathing and cleansing. Learn how to perform a spiritual house cleaning, how to take a magical bath, and how to ritually dispose of bath waters. This practical guide contains clear instructions on how to use easy-to-find ingredients for teas, baths, and washes, plus dozens of time-tested spells and recipes for every condition, including uncrossing, protection, love, sexuality, marriage, beauty, money drawing, business, gambling luck, blessing, and success.

3) That too is covered in the above thread.

4) The most common time to perform any kind of spiritual bath, for any purpose, is at dawn, that is, at sunrise.

All of these ideas apply to other forms of bath, not just a Hyssop Herb bath, by the way.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Wanttobehappy2016

Unread post by Wanttobehappy2016 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Hi

has anyone had an allergic reaction to hyssop? I did the poop spell and wanted to cleanse good. I boiled the herbs yesterday and used today, poured over my head. My eyes were blood shot red when I got out. Now I'm so itchy. I took a benadryl. I did notice some of the herbs were still in my bucket when I poured it over my head. Now I don't know what to use that will be as effective to cleanse the negative work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, Wanttobehappy2016 ,

That happens so infrequently. But I am sorry that this happened.

You might want to try Mixing water with a little Florida Water: www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

It doesn't have the exact same purpose that Hyssop has (and hyssop is mentioned in the Bible).

But, this is the best I can come up with for an allergy to hyssop.

So sorry this happened.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

APone

Unread post by APone » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:01 am

When would I do a hyssop cleansing bath for a negative work if the spell goes on for several days. Like if I am burning a candle every night for 7 days, would I need to do a bath every night after I work the spell, or just one at the end of the week? Would I need to do a protection bath also every night before I burn the candle?
Thank you very much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, Apone,

You can do it everyday (my preferred method). Or you can do it when you start the spell and when you are finished with the spell (and bathe with the protecton in-between)

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:16 pm

Hello everybody,

I've read a majority of this forum and I am interested in having a Hyssop bath as there are problems around me not necessarily directed at me but would I need to do this hyssop and dispose at the crossroads for 2 days in a row?

Thank You. 8-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I don't think I understand your question.

Are you performing the baths 2 days in a row?
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Lovemydogs --

Hyssop bath is not generally to take off problems directed at one, you know. It is for self-cleansing -- if you need forgiveness, for instance.

I think you may be thinking of Rue or Agrimony, or an herb of that type, to remove negative things that were sent to you.

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Herb
$3.50

http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”