Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

I Can You Can't Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Aina

Unread post by Aina » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:11 pm

I use baths on a regular basis and it's usually easy to figure out which way to wash (up or down). However, I am a bit confused on "i can, you can't" and "devil's shoestring" bath crystals. Could you please advise me on which direction to wash each one of those baths?

J Simulcik

Re: I Can You Can't Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:07 pm

I Can, You Can't is a form of personal power, so I would wash up, dressing myself with the formula. For devil's shoestring, I would also say wash up since it is used as a protective and luck-bringer.

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Hello everyone!

I have a lot of the "I can, you can't" bath crystals left which I used for some personal success work and it was quite effective.

Now I would like to ask if the leftovers can be used in a love situation. My friend is pursuing a love interest and he wants to hold back his competition. Since I am only familiar with one use for this formula, I thought I'd ask. I was thinking to mix the crystals with some love herbs, so that my friend's target would choose him over other guys. What do you guys think? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: I can, you can't bath crystals use

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:04 pm

I think that's a great idea - give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

expt

Re: I can, you can't bath crystals use

Unread post by expt » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:33 pm

I have use one bubble bath.I received a ton of bubble bath and there are many thing to watch for is if they contain essential oils as some essential oils can be dangerous in pregnancy. Oil's such as lavender and orange are fine and are quite relaxing.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: I Can You Can't Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:04 pm

BCR-HOO-ICAN
I Can, You Can't Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”