Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

I Dominate My Man Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:37 pm

I have Essence of Bend-Over Oil, but I was told to get some type of dominating oil, and was wondering if EofBO counts or if I need to add/replace with some I dominate my man oil.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Do I need I Dominate my Man?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:57 pm

...according to what type of spell you are casting and its purpose. I Dominate My Man is used to gain complete mental control of a lover/mate while Essence of Bend over is used to impose your will upon the target and it has a degrading aspect. Mixing the two can be quite effective if that is what you want...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:47 am

how do i use i dominate my man oil and what candles are good for it.
i couldnt find it anywhere listed on how to.
thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: I dominate my man oil question

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 am

Dress a purple (domination) or red (love, passion) candle with the oil. You could also wear the oil when you are around him and/or dress a doll of him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:02 pm

so any purple or red candle will do? should i mix other oils with it? im going to be placing a order so just curious of what would be good. thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:49 pm

You can use a altar candle, figure candle or order a vigil candle fixed with I dominate my man. You can mix it with any of the dominating type oils. Follow Me Boy, Essence of Bend over, Compelling, etc...

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:06 pm

one last question
would it be good to carve the guys name into it? and speak the prayer of one of the oils? would a skull candle be appropriate or a figural candle be better mixed with a love oil as well? i plan on using follow me boy and a love oil not sure which one yet.
thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:36 am

Yes you can carve the target's name into either candle. You can baptize the candle in his name as well. Either candle will be appropriate its according to your intentions. If you want to dominate him, you can use (as previously mentioned) any of the dominating type oils.

Ask yourself, do I want control? more passion? more attention? more love? more sex? more romance? Also you can use one oil and notice its effects before adding another...

Control - I Dominate My Man
Passion - Fire of Love
Attention - Follow Me Boy - Look Me over - Bewitching
Love - Love Me
Sex - Kiss Me Now
Romance - Love Me

If you are considering the Skull candle spell read this thread skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t4907.html

ariela
Forum Member

Unread post by ariela » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Do I put I Dominate My Man Oil on the person I want to dominate -- or on myself?

Same with Come To Me Oil or Return To Me Oil.

Thanks!

Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Expedite!
Thank you St. Jude!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I dominate my man oil....how to use?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 pm

If you are just using a candle for your target then you would put it on the target (the person you are trying to return to you, dominate, or come to you)

If you are doing a two candle moving spell, then you can sprinkle it on your target's candle as well as your candle. But for I dominate my man, I would probably just use that on the target's candle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: I dominate my man oil....how to use?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Oils can be used by touching someone with them, dressing candles, anointing yourself and a variety of different ways. They are extremely versatile. You can learn more about their uses here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

HiImDiane
Forum Member

Bend Over Vs I Dominate My Man

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Which one would be better to have sexual control over someone. There are some things that my boyfriend and I do not do in the bedroom that I would like us to do. I am stuck between the two. Help me please.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Bend Over Vs I Dominate my name

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:00 pm

I would use I Dominate My Man if I wanted to be more dominant in the bedroom. Other options to get him more sexually interested and open to you are: Cleo May, Jezebel, Kiss Me Now, Follow Me Boy, or a combination of those formulas. One great trick is to get some plain rubbing oil (like body moisturizing oil, look for it in the shower bath aisle at the drug store) and add a few drops of these oils to the oil, shake it up, and use it to give him a massage. Or add some of the oils to his shampoo or body wash. That way, he dresses himself. Pray over the oils and tell them what you want.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

gret1970
Forum Member
Re: Bend Over Vs I Dominate my name

Unread post by gret1970 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:28 pm

MaryBee has a very good point!!!! Go get the baby oil gel and mix the two. I would get him to consent to a few foot massages, then go up from there. I would also check and see if Ms. Cat has the matching sachet powder and powder his shoes. Remember you can't go wrong with a little foot magic!!! I have used Vaseline coca butter baby oil gel with follow me boy and it smells really good.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: I Dominate My Man Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:39 pm

gret1970: Yes, Lucky Mojo does offer the I Dominate My Man Sachet Powder as well as the Oil.

You can find all of the I Dominate My Man line of products by following this link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

somekindachick69
Forum Member

Unread post by somekindachick69 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:25 pm

can you all help me? i want to bind or dominate an ex that left me.

1) What do you recommend a spell kit, or making up the spell myself with I Dominate My Man oil?

2) Do kits work or doing it with a dressed figural candle dressed with I Dominate My Man better ?

3) Should i use a skull candle to dominate him?

I just want this person back.

Please help me so i can purchase the items to start spell work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Hello, somekindachick69,

I am not sure that I Dominate My Man Oil is the best oil for someone in your situation. You see, he is not now "your man."

You would be better off doing a Reconciliation spell and/or a Return to Me spell, to get him back first. After that, when he really *is* your man, you can do some work to dominate him.

Read about Reconciliation here:
hhtp://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Read about Return To Me here:
http://luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

somekindachick69
Forum Member

Unread post by somekindachick69 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Thank you so much Cat. I was about to call the store for help on what to purchase.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:52 am

somekindachick69: This situation is a great example of how sometimes spit-balling to the forum can have wonderful results and guide you to the option best suited to your needs. Best of luck with your work. Check back in with us and let us know how it's going.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:59 pm

I saw someone already ask the same question I have, but the answer is not clear for me. Yes I have read and anderstand that LM oil can use on candles, on the body, and care products. But I just want to be clear about the best way to use " I dominate my man oil, follow me boy oil and stay with me oil. if I don't want to use the oil on candles,and personal care products, but on the body. My husband live with me? it won't be a problem to dress him with oil if I want too. So, my questions are do I wear the follow me boy oil, or dress him with it instead? do I dress him with the " I dominate my man oil or do I wear it myself? if I dress my husband with follow me oil, would it make other boys follow him, since he is wearing it? do I wear stay with me oil? or him. what if I make him use those oils intead of me ? can someone answer those question with yes or no answers, that would be please. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello, dan2007 ,

I usually use these oils on myself until I get some of my DNA on it (skin cells, or a little bit of my saliva; or urine; or vaginal secretions, etc).

Then I put it on the target. Now, he is following me, being dominated by me, etc.

I hope this helps

take care

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, your respond help a little. I guess you mean If decide to wear those oils with my husband ever touch or get in contact with those oil, they will still work. but I wish someone could answer my all questions directly, and with yes and no".

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:10 pm

dan2007, you asked a lot of questions in one post and obviously you have not read the LM forum or the pages with the products you want to use. Nor have you read how to use products in hoodoo. therefore your questions are easy to answer. Oils can be worn or dressed on people or items to effect them based on the prayer the work and intention. You would wear the oil (obviously) as you wany him to follow you! U would put dominate on him to control him not you. Intention matters but yes you could cause men to follow him, stay with me would be used to draw him to you. You have no idea how to work hoodoo products so I will post a few list to help you. they will teach you how to use oils, incense, powders...short answer to the yes or no is you need more
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

read all these links http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello, dan2007 ,

We won't answer just "yes' or "no".

This is a teaching forum and everything we write is to teach others. There are thousands upon thousands of people who read this forum in hopes of learning from us.

Therefore, please stop making this request as we won't comply.

Take care

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:10 pm

Thank you for reply, I was just trying to be clear, and wanted a simple answers, because my question was already asked and answered , however, I don't really get it and I am clear on those answers.

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:21 pm

thanks J82, your reply help a lot, I am more familiar with voodoo not Hoodoo. however;I read about hoodoo,and wanted to use them instead, especially LM products, because I tried other brands already, but LM products remain my favorite. those oil names confusing me."I control my man, and follow me boy" had me confuse on who got to wear it or who don't. thanks I have an idea. Thanks again, I

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:25 pm

dan2007,

you can use the oils in both ways you mentioned it depends on your intent. So stay with me oil certainly can be worn on you but also put on him if you pray for him to stay with you. If you put I dominate my man on him then the intention needs to be John doe I am dominating you as my man, follow me boy can be put on him and then you and telling him to follow you.. or it can be worn on you and when you get close and personal let some of it naturally come off on him. I think you are getting confused on names and how to use them. A major component is petition (purpose) and prayer. It is not uncommon to dress people or things with oils to make them do things such as follow me boy on a husbands keys so he will follow you. best of luck

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:08 pm

J82, thank you for that clear explanation, that really help me with how to use these oils. like I said before , I got confused because of the oil title,because of the oil title I was questionning myself about who get to wear it,since the name says " follow me boy" for example, I was questionning myself. so , thanks again for you reply, I finally understand and satisfy with the explanation . it makes sence to me..

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:08 pm

J82, thank you for that clear explanation, that really help me with how to use these oils. like I said before , I got confuse because of the oil title,because of the oil title I was questionning myself about who get to wear it,since the name says " follow me boy" for example, I was questionning myself. so , thanks again for you reply, I finally understand and satisfy with the explanation . it makes sence to me..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:33 pm

dan2007,

You are welcome i hope it helps. Here are some links about the use of oil in hoodoo and how to use it. Best of luck!

http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Here is the I Dominate My Man Oil:

OIL-HOO-IDOM
I Dominate My Man Oil
$7.50

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”