Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

I want my husband and I to reconcile and be happy together

Mommiof4
I want my husband and I to reconcile and be happy together

Unread post by Mommiof4 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Greetings from Southern California :) I have a beautiful rootworker/conjure helping me work on reconciling my marriage. My husband is being a very difficult person. He does not want to work on our marriage and is rebellious as can be. I have been spiking his grooming supplies with king solomon wisdom and my bath water. Ive also been spraying my bath water on his clothes while iron it and spraying our bed and the four corners of our bedroom. Our laundry detergent and fabric softener have been spiked too. Last week I ordered cast off evil bath crystals, happy home, reconciliation and stay at home oils and bath crystals. I'm currently awaiting invoice on a nation sack and hotfoot candle for the other woman to move away. I'm ready to try another reconciliation spell for our marriage.
What else could I possibly do? I've also posted prayer requests on crystalsilenceleague.org. That is a beautiful page. I have seen some changes in my husband I just need for him to let go of the resentment and soften his heart to me again. I love my husband very much.
Last edited by Mary Bee on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited subject to fit post matter

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: I want my husband and I to reconcile and be happy together

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:07 pm

I would try adding more "lovey" products to your mix, to encourage tender and romantic feelings from your husband. Try mixing Love Me, Fire of Love and Peaceful Home products into what you're already using. Get some Love Me and Stay With Me sachet powder, mix it together and dust the insides of his shoes with it. That way, every time he wears the shoes he dresses his own feet for your petition :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mommiof4

Unread post by Mommiof4 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:05 pm

I did order peaceful home/happy home bath crystals. Fire of love and love me are ok to add to all the other oils I will be combining? I'm very new to this but have known of this since i was in my twenties. I believe in the power of intention and prayer too.

Hazel

Unread post by Hazel » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:31 am

Would you be comfortable divulging more as to the cause of the situation? What do you think is making him drift from the relationship? It seems that you love him very much.- So he must be a wonderful husband But it takes more than bordem and tiardness to want to leave a relationship- well he hasn't left either so he must love you too.
Have you tried talking with him about it?
a good starting point for this conversation is to not assume you can fix the issues all in one night. Just ask what's got him down
Then LISTEN
a bottle of wine can loosen lips (two bottlein the house and you're just asking for tears whith what I guess you are confronting)

Once you know what the issues are then you have a starting point to work form

Just remember life is a rollercoaster ride and sometimes there's more than one ride in the park for you.Its about fun and evolution but at the end of the day it's about how much you love yourself.
Kind wishes*****

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2012 Public Forum Introductions”