• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:20 am

Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby kechara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 am

Ok my last topic post got a bit long so since I’m sure my first order with LM is going to be a big order again I want to make sure I am purchasing supplies that I need. :)

Have a situation where I want a person to change his mind/decision to go on a trip with someone. I want my uncle not to go on this trip with his wife, no amount of discussing, pleading and asking him not to go has gotten me nowhere. I want to change his decision of yes we are going to such and such a place to a big fat NO WE ARE NOT GOING on this trip.


Read on a few other topic threads that Do As I Say, Influence & Essence of Bend Over oils would both be ideal to anoint a piece of paper with said person’s name and place the anointed paper in their shoes, not sure if I read those topics well enough but is there another way to conduct a trick of this type in a another discreet way…maybe anointing a purple taper candle with my uncle’s name on it with all 3 of those dressing oils and take the remainder of the purple candle wax and place it in both his shoes ( or do I place it in his right or left shoe??), would that be enough to change his mind????


Thank you all again for fielding my questions.
kechara
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 am

kechara wrote:\
Read on a few other topic threads that Do As I Say, Influence & Essence of Bend Over oils would both be ideal to anoint a piece of paper with said person’s name and place the anointed paper in their shoes, not sure if I read those topics well enough but is there another way to conduct a trick of this type in a another discreet way…maybe anointing a purple taper candle with my uncle’s name on it with all 3 of those dressing oils and take the remainder of the purple candle wax and place it in both his shoes ( or do I place it in his right or left shoe??), would that be enough to change his mind????


Thank you all again for fielding my questions.



You put the name paper in YOUR shoe, so every step you take your walking all over them, not in there shoe.(Tho there are many many many tricks where you do get something into their shoe.)
And you tell the person what you want, so if you think you can look your uncle in the eye and order him not to go on a trip with his wife then go for it...

I would do a skull candle, name the skull candle for you uncle, load it with some of his hair, dress it with Commanding oil and burn it over nine nights when he is asleep and tell the candle what you want as if it was your uncle.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby kechara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:23 am

HailDiscordia wrote:
kechara wrote:\
Read on a few other topic threads that Do As I Say, Influence & Essence of Bend Over oils would both be ideal to anoint a piece of paper with said person’s name and place the anointed paper in their shoes, not sure if I read those topics well enough but is there another way to conduct a trick of this type in a another discreet way…maybe anointing a purple taper candle with my uncle’s name on it with all 3 of those dressing oils and take the remainder of the purple candle wax and place it in both his shoes ( or do I place it in his right or left shoe??), would that be enough to change his mind????


Thank you all again for fielding my questions.



You put the name paper in YOUR shoe, so every step you take your walking all over them, not in there shoe.(Tho there are many many many tricks where you do get something into their shoe.)
And you tell the person what you want, so if you think you can look your uncle in the eye and order him not to go on a trip with his wife then go for it...

I would do a skull candle, name the skull candle for you uncle, load it with some of his hair, dress it with Commanding oil and burn it over nine nights when he is asleep and tell the candle what you want as if it was your uncle.



Unfortunately Hail I'm gonna have to stick to tape candles (cause I can't keep too many big spell ingredients products hidden in my room).
I have plenty of purple ones that I am going to divide up into 7 knobs but my question is: Are Do As I Say, Influence & Essence of Bend Over oils enough to get this decision to come out NO to the trip after burning the purple candle 7 days also is there a specific cycle of time I need to follow like moon cycles to make my spell last long and more potent or do I need to keep lighting candles every day to keep his answer still NO???



Thank you so much for you help again Hail.
kechara
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:21 am

If you are unable to work a skull candle I'd burn a purple candle carved with your intent and dressed with commanding oils (Essence of Bend Over, Do As I Say or another of your choice) on his picture.

Get yourself some of the sachet powders and sprinkle where he will walk.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
User avatar
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby kechara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:12 pm

ConjureMan wrote:If you are unable to work a skull candle I'd burn a purple candle carved with your intent and dressed with commanding oils (Essence of Bend Over, Do As I Say or another of your choice) on his picture.

Get yourself some of the sachet powders and sprinkle where he will walk.

Good luck!



ConjureMan I am going over my list of anointing oils I am going to purchase for this candle spell...

would you be able to tell me which combination of these oils are most strong to change a person's mind from a yes to a no... there is Essence of Bend Over, Do As I Say, Influence Oil, Compelling Oil, & Commanding Oil? Which of these oil or oils pack an decision altering kick? :? Not sure how many of these I even need... :oops: :?
kechara
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby Lucylookingskyward » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi, Kechara!

If I wanted to change someone's mind I use a scull candle fully loaded with hair of the intended, Do As I Say Oil, Commanding Oil, Influence Oil, various herbs of mastery, and a petition paper. You can also load up a regular purple candle in the same way. I would also get the sachet powders that correspond to the oils I listed above, and sprinkle them in key places where you know your uncle is going to tread. This is also easier for you to hide in shoes.

I like the format of the honey jar petition paper, with the names crossed (In this case, since you're looking to master someone, his name first three times, yours crossed over it three times, and the command in an unbroken circle surrounding it) mostly because it encircles the target with your will.

In addition to doing these things, it might suit your purposes to create a bottle spell like the one I mentioned (search "easiest bottle spell in the world") to strengthen your spell. Doing this spell together with others sometimes helps focus intent all the more, as you'll be interacting with the bottle spell as well as allowing your other ritual to work.


Good luck! I hope all works out for you.
Lucylookingskyward
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Which oils you use its up to you. Contemplate the different qualities of each and pick the one that suits your needs; Influence=gets people to listen and agree with you, gives you sway over them etc; Essence of Bend Over= dominates them and gets them to "bend" to your will etc etc.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
User avatar
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby kechara » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:23 am

ConjureMan wrote:Which oils you use its up to you. Contemplate the different qualities of each and pick the one that suits your needs; Influence=gets people to listen and agree with you, gives you sway over them etc; Essence of Bend Over= dominates them and gets them to "bend" to your will etc etc.



Ok Conjureman that why I askebfore which of these oils render more of a staying power to have a person chnage their YES we are going on this trip to a NO we are NOT going on this trip???

Do As I Say, Compelling Oil, & Commanding Oil are they harsher than the two you've explain up in your previous post (otherwise I am going to spend money I don't have on all 5 oils just to get to this relative to keep his mind/decision to stay on a NO)....not looking to hurt the guy just reverse his stupid decision about this trip. I just hope anointing his shoes with a big fat NO in them will work & keep it that way for a littel while :( just don't want to lose the potency of this trick after a few hours. :|

Thanks again ConjureMan and thank you too Lucylookingskyward :)
kechara
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 am

Do As I Say and Commanding are considered harsher than Compelling as compelling is more like 'make good on your promise' whereas the two previous are 'do what I say.'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
User avatar
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 6301
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 11:53 am
Gender: Female

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby kechara » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:43 am

jwmcclin wrote:Do As I Say and Commanding are considered harsher than Compelling as compelling is more like 'make good on your promise' whereas the two previous are 'do what I say.'



Gotcha jwmcclin....I now know what to order Bend Over, Do As I Say and Influence oil.

Thank you all for helping me make an informed decision. :) Now I can't wait to get all these goodies.
kechara
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:55 am

Hey! Bend over actually tops all of them in terms of cohersion. I must have mis-read you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
User avatar
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 6301
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 11:53 am
Gender: Female

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby gbenson » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 am

I want someone I don't know to tell a friend (they know each other) that they think they look fine in their appearance. The person is being quite nasty and its upsetting my friend, a kind word would go a long way in helping her fight an issue she has.
gbenson
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 am
Gender: Male

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby kechara » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 am

jwmcclin wrote:Hey! Bend over actually tops all of them in terms of cohersion. I must have mis-read you.



ohhh ok even better you just saved a few dollars bless ya...bend over is just enough thanks jwmcclin ;)
kechara
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby desesperada » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:22 am

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum however I know the website previously.
I need your help: I just got married three months ago, when finally I found the right relationship my husband insists that he doesn't want kids, he says he is too old to have kids (we both are 45 years old, I know it is a risk but want to give it a try)
How can I change his mind about this issue and not harm him? Please as a woman, understand my situation….Your answers would be of a great help.

Thanks to all.
desesperada
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:05 pm

desesperada wrote:Hi everybody, I am new to this forum however I know the website previously.
I need your help: I just got married three months ago, when finally I found the right relationship my husband insists that he doesn't want kids, he says he is too old to have kids (we both are 45 years old, I know it is a risk but want to give it a try)
How can I change his mind about this issue and not harm him? Please as a woman, understand my situation….Your answers would be of a great help.

Thanks to all.

Hi desesperada. Welcome. You'll get more replies if you start a new thread with a descriptive title about wanting to change your hubby's mind about having kids. As far as the topic goes, I suggest you look into sweetening spells to open his heart to the idea.
MightyAphrodite
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby desesperada » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 am

Thanks MightyAphrodite for the advice, I have no idea how does this work but I'll give it a try..
Thanks again.
desesperada
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:46 pm

desesperada wrote:Thanks MightyAphrodite for the advice, I have no idea how does this work but I'll give it a try..
Thanks again.

There's a small learning curve, but you'll get the hang of it. Here's how you make a new post:

1. Go to the appropriate forum category.
In this case, you want "Ask for Help with Your Situation." Here is the link: ask-for-help-with-your-situation-f24.html

2. Click on NEW TOPIC. It's in red, on the left side about the topic lists.

3. Name your post something very clear, such as "Persuade my husband to have a child" so people can tell at a glance what your question is about.
MightyAphrodite
 

Re: Influence & Change someone’s mind spell?

Unread postby desesperada » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Thank you MightyAphrodite.
I don't know what I would have done without you...I just made the new post, the information you gave me was real helpful
desesperada
 



  • Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

  • Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook