Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

International Orders / International Shipping

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
PixiQ
Re: International Orders / International Shipping

Unread post by PixiQ » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 am

Hello!
I just wanted to say how good the customer service is at LMCC, I had money taken out my account that was not matched with the order I made, I emailed them yesterday about the situation and they replied back today already, I expected to wait a few days, but quick response and very helpful, I can vouch that their email is working. Can't wait till i receive my parcels =D (I'm in UK)

Pixi
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:30 pm

goldentouch97 --

Sorry, we do not use other shipping systems. We have had nothing but trouble whith them and the amount of time wasted at our end on systems like DHL and FedEx International has satisfied us that we have no further use for them, and we use only two shipping systems: United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS).

-----

Thanks for the feedback, Pixi --

The shop is open 7 days a week, and we do try to handle email i a timely manner. Thanks fr the testimonial for the office staff!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 am

I'm a newbie and about to place my first order, but being outside the USA makes it a little more complicated.

1) Postage Costs and Ecological Considerations: I mostly need to keep shipping costs down, since postage to my country (Australia) can easily cost more than the products ordered! If I could afford to just order everything I need from LM and cop the postage charge, I would absolutely go for 'one stop shopping', but I can't right now so I'm trying to work out what are the most essential items (ideally all lightweight and small) to order, and what I can find local substitutes for. I'm also a bit of a greenie and don't believe in shipping things halfway across the world if there are good enough local substitutes, so it's an ethical as well as economic matter for me. Plus quarantine laws here are very strict, which adds some more complications.

2) Most Essential Products and Forms of Products: Firstly, I was thinking of mostly getting condition oils and/or powders, since they're small and relatively light, and it seems like those are the most versatile version of the different formulae... is that correct? If you were just getting one product for each condition formula, what would you get?

3) Candles: I can source unscented candles of most colours, sizes and shapes locally (except vigil candles, unfortunately), and candles are relatively bulky and heavy to ship. Is it OK to buy your candles elsewhere / do you usually get the same result?

4) Local Laws Regarding Importation of Botanical Curios: it's illegal to import unprocessed biological matter into my country (Australia) without a special permit, so ordering packets of herbs and other plant and animal curios isn't a good idea, even though they do sometimes get through Customs undetected. It looks like most of the herbs I need are available either through grocery stores, wiccan supply stores, or I can buy seeds and grow my own, or in some cases wildcraft them. Does anyone else who lives outside the US and isn't allowed to import biological matter do this? If so, any tips?

5) weight of Books: the books are one of the other things I can't get locally, and seem pretty essential to me learning more, but I'm worried about weight. I was planning to start with HHRM and cat's candle magic book, plus the black folder and maybe 'Pictorial Guide to the Tarot' (although I can probably get a decent tarot book locally)... but NONE of those are on the weight estimator page! Can someone who has them let me know their rough weights?

6) For Australians: Large Packages Versus Small Packages: Lastly, just for Aussies... if you've ordered a few times, does it usually work out more economical to put in a big order occasionally, or to put in more frequent but smaller orders? i.e. is postage more affordable for a few small packages or one bigger one?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:10 am

Hello, MsSyd,

1) I face the same problem every time i order books, divination cards, or fortune telling tea cups from Australia or New Zealand. It is cheaper to get items shipped from from China. It is cheaper to get them shipped from Turkey. No one can tell me why the rates from Australia and New Zealand to the USA are so high per mile (or, vice versa, why shipping from the USA to those two countries, out of all the nations in the world, are so high). You have my sympathy and, i hope, i have yours.

2) There is a thread here in the forum on "essential" products, to which several customers have contributed. I would also add that if you intend to take my course in the future you should consider making orders that include goods that are on the "required purchases" list.

Basic General All-Purpose Hoodoo Shopping List Suggestions
basic-general-all-purpose-hoodoo-shoppi ... 23s60.html

Required Purchases for the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course
http://luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html

3) With the exception of hand-prepared candles, there is no great difference among candles beyond their aesthetic qualities (important to some magicians, unimportant to others), how well made they are (important to most magicians), and their cost (important to some magicians, unimportant to others).

Aesthetic considerations include:

Colours: I, for instance, am unable to cast love spells with hot neon pink candles. I justwant to "visually puke" when i see them. I also prefer deep red to fire engine red and "money green" to kelly green.

Forms: I hate steroidally deformed men, so male image candles that look like Rambo just gross me out.Likewise i hate ugnly cats (and love pretty cats). My rule is that If an image candle is not pleasing as sculture, i will not use it in magic.

Directions for hand-rolling and dressing candles can be found in my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" and you can make your own hand-prepared candles from any basic taper or pillar candle.

4) Local laws are not uniformly enforced. Some of our Australian customers gamble on that and are glad when certain packages get through. Others are troubled by it. With a copy of my book "Hoodoo Herb an Root Magic," you should be able to shop locally for many things. Others are specific to the USA and if you want to really learn about African American folk-magic, you will need to stop thinking in terms of "sbstitutions" and start thinking in terms of "why am i interested in the folk magic of the American South and how can i study it at such a distance and through substituted species only?" This is a serious question.

5) Judging the value of our books in terms of their weight and shipping costs is ridiculous. Grrrrr. You might as well be judging the weight of stacks of blank paper! The WEIGHT of a book is not an indicator of how many WORDS it contains, nor is the number of words it contains a measure of how valuable those words are in terms of your SELF-EDUCATION. Since you are unfamiliar with our books, i will tell you that they have a reputation for being highly educational, and that most are typeset in 10.25 to 10.5 point type. Every page is tightly typeset, with no widows or orphans in the text. Each chapter ends on the bottom line for the page, with no blank areas at the ends of chapters. We price our books very low, compared to what other publishers charge for similarly-sized books with far fewer words per page. Our 96 page books are $9.00; our 136 page books are $12.00, our 224 page books are $15.00, and our 2-CD sets are $12.00. But in the end, if you determine the value of a book by its WEIGHT, then you would do better just to stick with this free electronic forum and not order any books from us at all. I mean, once you have them, the big, awkward, weighty things, you will need to build bookcases for them, and keep them out of the rain, and keep the rats off of them, and not spill tea on them. Such a fucking BURDEN. Stick to the internet. It's easier and cheaper for you.

6) I think that many Australians have said that small to medium packages are less likely to be stopped in Customs than large or costly packages. Books are almost never stopped by Australian customs. Read previous posts in this thread for more personal experiences.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Miss Cat,

Thank you so much for the detailed reply, and I'm sorry to have caused offence re asking about the weight of your books.

To be clear: the cost of posting the books to Australia is not a factor in whether I buy them; it's a factor in when I buy them. I need to budget for postage costs, which as you know can be ridiculously expensive between the USA and Australia. So getting a rough indication of the weight of them just means I can go to the USPS postage calculator linked from the LM site and get a rough indication of what I need to budget for the postage costs to get them to me, which will almost certainly be more than the (very reasonable) prices you charge for your books. (I've worked in print production too, so I'm well aware that there's not much markup on your books, beyond what you'd be paying a printer to have them made.)

Weight does factor in whether I buy more general titles (like an introductory tarot guide) from LM, or whether I look for something suitable in a local occult bookstores, but that's not a reflection on the value I place on the knowledge and wisdom contained in the books themselves; it's a reflection on my finances, which have to be very carefully budgeted.

As for making substitutions of plant and animal ingredients, I'm actually not planning to. I've been figuring out how to get as many of the correct ingredients as I possibly can locally, so I can learn more about hoodoo without breaking Australia's strict quarantine laws too often. Many are sold as kitchen spices, but knowing about things like cassia being sold as cinnamon (which I read about on this forum) is important. I've grown red opium poppies in the past so I'm planning to dry some poppy petals myself this summer, and I'm in a state where orris root irises are allowed to be grown, so I'll grow some Queen Elizabeth roots myself. I also found Spanish Moss sold in the local garden centers as 'air plant', so if I need it, I can grow it. The ingredients that I really can't find any way to get locally, I'll take my chances and import. Plus there's no substitute for getting some experience with professionally-made condition oils and powders, mojo hands etc., so I'll have to just hope they're considered processed enough for Customs to let them through.

(The quarantine laws here are a pain in the backside, but they're also important; Australia is an isolated continent with very different flora and fauna to other places, which are very vulnerable to plant and animal pathogens and pests from overseas that they weren't previously exposed to. The reason we're not allowed to import unprocessed biological matter is that it could bring in microscopic critters which are harmless where they came from, but might wipe out whole species here. Or new species of plants can out-compete native plants and devastate local ecosystems; doubly so because native animals often can't eat the introduced species instead of the native ones that were displaced. So as much as I hate Customs here sometimes, I do respect the job they're doing.)

The broader question you asked, of "why am i interested in the folk magic of the American South and how can i study it at such a distance?" is a good one; it does make it harder to study when I'm so far away. I didn't really seek hoodoo out; I stumbled upon it while I was in the South, where I could just wander outside and collect ingredients when I needed to. The main reason I want to keep studying it, is that it works. I've been working with plants for a while, but had very inconsistent results following Wiccan spells and had all but given up. (I'm not saying 'Wicca doesn't work'; just that for whatever reason, that tradition doesn't resonate with me, although the spells in Judika Illes' "Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells" were more reliable than anything else I found.) The traditional hoodoo formulae that I've tried have all done basically what they were meant to, taking into account the inexperience of the practitioner -- i.e. sometimes I don't use them quite right and so the results aren't exactly what I wanted. A rosemary-basil-rue infusion does a better job of getting energetic gunk off me than literally anything else I've tried -- and since getting other people's gunk dumped on me is a persistent problem for me, I've tried a lot. Agua Florida & Agua Kananga work well too. Using herb-magic.com as my reference for putting together my own mixes has been great; I'm getting at least as good results as I do with sigil craft or pure energy (i.e. directed intention) work, which I have a lot more experience with, but it takes a lot less out of me to do it when I can get plants to do a lot of the 'heavy lifting' for me. So far I've just been doing fairly basic work -- cleansing and protection, money-drawing, and love-related stuff -- but the results have been good enough that I'm excited to see what effect the right hoodoo condition formulae could have on some of my bigger life issues. Even the few hoodoo-inspired products I have been able to find here have worked for me, and that's just cheap incense with (what I assume are very watered-down versions of) the 'Road Opener', 'Fast Luck', 'Spirit Guide', 'Money Drawing' condition oils! So I'd rather stick with what's working for me than switch back to other methods that didn't work for me, simply because they're more commonly practiced where I live.

Also, while I'm not in the South right now, I do feel a strong connection to the place. I've spent a lot of time there, my partner is Southern, and being there just seems to agree with me. We'll likely wind up living there again, since he has a huge family there and I don't have strong family ties to anywhere. There's also a small chance that I do have a family connection of my own to the place, since I know very little about my genetic parentage, so where my own roots lie, I don't know. But that's pure speculation.

Thank you for the link to the basic general supplies thread, and all the info about candles; that really helps in working out how I can do things according to tradition, despite being so far away.

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Just curious,
Have you guys had luck shipping to New Zealand before?
Unsure with customs about ordering sachets and stuff :/

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Hello, PrincessAnna,
I have not ever heard of any problems with shipping to New Zealand.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Nana Adams wrote:I am a Ghanaian who ordered a dream book for a fast success in the Ghana national lottery but the products were not delivered base on lucky mojo new policy. I was then directed to join the forum for help. where or who should I contact?
If Lucky Mojo does not ship to your country, you need to call or email them. They may be able to refund your payment.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Nana Adams
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nana Adams » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:05 pm

I am a Ghanaian who ordered a dream book for a fast success in the Ghana national lottery but the products were not delivered base on lucky mojo new policy. I was then directed to join the forum for help. where or who should I contact?

myriamss5
Newly Registered

Unread post by myriamss5 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:36 pm

HELLO EVERYONE,

I'm new here and already in love with all the products :D .
I live in Canada and the shipping price is not showed but someone told me it will be around 40-50 bucks.
For not having a normal credit card i'm using a prepaid credit card. My question is,

1- is it possible to pay the shipping rate with a different prepaid credit card than the one used to place the order
when you will be proceeding the shipment :?:

thank you very much for your help :D :roll:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Welcome to the forum myriamss5. You should call the shop to get the answers to your questions. Someone from the shop may/or may not read this post, so give them a call.
707-887-1521
Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Asha7

Unread post by Asha7 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Dear All,

I am posting this because I have not found my answer anywhere.

I am living in Paris, France in which most hodoo herbs are very hard to come by indeed.
Therefore I would like to order some stuff from the online Luckymojo store.

So I have gottent two questions : How long does an order take to reach Paris, France?
and what is the international shipment fee to be paid ? It is not clear to me ...
Is it to be determined once it arrives at Paris at th Post Office in order to withdraw the material or is it directly taken at the source when we order online?

Thank you very much for your help!

Cheers

Asha7

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Hello, Asha,
Please e-mail these questions directly to the store
orders@luckymojo.com
If you don't get answers (which I know you will because they are expeditious on answering everybody) let us know
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi.
Can someone tell me how much the shipping costs to Vietnam if I want to buy these products: stay with me spell kit, love me oil, reconciliation oil, 4' dozen red candles, 4' dozen pink candles. I can't see the shipping cost. I remember from last time that I ordered, the shipping cost was almost as much as the cost for the items! I never even received the items due to some shipping problems! I was only refunded the money for the items, but not the shipping cost. How long will it take to ship to Vietnam too? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, MoonSunStar,
You would have to e-mail the shop and ask them
order@luckymojo.com
Best wishes.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Isis74
Newly Registered

Unread post by Isis74 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 am

Today I picked up my order from the customs here in Germany and I just want to tell you I'm very, very happy with the products! I can't report on any results yet, obviously, but from the moment I opened the parcel at the customs office it released a wonderful smell - at first I was afraid the oils might be leaking but everything arrived safely and securely wrapped. I was prepared for paying import fees as I've ordered from the US before, but never anything as 'obscure' as magic supplies ... the guy processing my parcel inspected the 'Box Fix' oil and asked me "are these shreeded money bills?!". I managed to persuade him that while you don't declare all of the ingredients you are a reputable company and won't hide any illegal stuff in those oils. Anyway, I guess those people have seen stranger things imported, after all people order from abroad because they cannot get the stranger stuff over here.
Thank you very, very much, Cat and everybody!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, Isis74 ,
That's wonderful!
But, "...shredded money bills..."? That is HILARIOUS!!
Enjoy your products and thank you for sharing your story with us!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

bluebell

Unread post by bluebell » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:41 pm

When I added all the items I intend to order to my shopping cart, I discovered that USA shipping costs are automatically added to my actual total order and I live outside the USA. Is there a way to remove or delete the USA shipping costs from the shopping cart so that the actual total order is displayed on the shopping cart before I click Checkout. I don't want my debit card to be charged for DOUBLE SHIPPING (USA shipping cost which is automatically included in the total order on the shopping cart AND the second charge for international shipping which will be deducted from my debit card). Please I need a satisfactory response before I place any order on your site.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, bluebell,
Please e-mail the shop with this query
order@luckymojo.com
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi,

I have had several different orders from LM recently, but I have never ordered herbs. I am desperate for five finger grass as I have researched and found that there really is no substitute. Since LM is the only company that I trust to sell me the genuine herbs advertised, I was just wondering if anyone knows whether herbs can come through UK customs easily? Or do they add a charge?

My last two LM orders have cost me a small fortune to collect from Royal Mail due to UK government adding ridiculous importing taxes on to things. They'll honestly tax anything in this country!

Thanks x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:48 pm

I am sorry that importation charges are so high -- we do ship herbs to England, however, and they seem to get in okay.

Remember, too, although it may be cold comfort to you, that for every beautiful vintage English fortune-telling tea cup we sell in our shop, we had to pay extravagant Small Packet shipping charges. Such is life!
catherine yronwode

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. I dread to think how much they charge a company. It's not right!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Hello Everybody!

Sorry to bother anyone with this matter its just that I had placed an order on September 19. I had placed a few more orders after that and I have received them all except for that order so what can I do please?

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I have removed your order number as this is your personal information.

Please e-mail the shop (with your query) at: order@luckymojo.com

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:21 am

Thank You Miss Aida.

Charls

Unread post by Charls » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi I recently placed my order o n Friday morning UK time but I've had no confirmation email yet I not sure how long that will take I know I need to allow time difference etc and love this site btw and is great with all the help and advice forums xxx

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi everyone :) I've made a couple of orders from Lucky Mojo and so far I haven't had a problem with customs. The most recent order included a lot of herb and root curio. However I'm planning on doing a bigger order where some of the spell kits include graveyard dirt and lodestones.
I was wondering :D if with my order I also organised a law keep away candle burning service :lol: would it be in effect whilst the order is coming to me ? Or should I organise a law keep away candle burning service beforehand and then send through my order?
Or maybe should I just order law keep away products first .. Light the anointed candles here in my home then do the big order I require ? :?: :?:
Gosh too many options and not sure which to go with. Any suggestions would be more than welcome :)
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

Jaq088

Unread post by Jaq088 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi,

I tried several times to order some items that I BADLY need from LM but my debit card keeps getting declined, been getting the same message:

"The error code received indicates that:
_XX__N = No match Address (Street) or ZIP (Prepaid Card?)"

This is the same card that I've been using to order candles to be set for me at the MISC for the past week I have had 7 candles being lit. This is the only card that I have and I don't want to ask friends to pay it for me as it will reflect on their statements, I want to be discreet.

Please help! I live in the UK.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, Jaq088 ,

Wow, that is weird. I'm so sorry that you're having this trouble.

PLEASE e-mail Lucky Mojo at: order@luckymojo.com

That would be your best bet if you can't call them.

I pray that this gets straightened out as soon as possible

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:43 am

Hello, I made an order about a month ago and was just wondering when I should expect to get it. I understand things are busier now with Christmas etc and I did send an email a few days ago but haven't got a reply yet. It's hard for me to call the shop as I'm in the UK and work odd hours. Thank you! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, Sekhmet ,

If you don't get it in 2 weeks, please PM me and I'll call the shop for you

And you're right, the holiday season has increased their workloads. Remember that everything is hand made and blessed by rootworkers. So, it takes longer for perfection!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:14 pm

i live in guadeloupe and i order every month at luckymojo but i have too much problems,my order take a lots of time to reach home cause i stay far from luckymojo store,after the double payment on my card i only need to pay at the customs,let me know if luckymojo can make an effort,does them still na use fedex,let me know where i can find a solution cause it cost me a lots of money to bring luckymojo product here in my little island.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

Please call or e-mail the shop for thee type of questions.

I have no idea what arrangements the staff there can make with you. So, I can't speak for them

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi,
I' would like to order products and I'm wondering about the shipping cost to Sweden? Also, how long will it take for the Products to arrive?
Why is it so complicated to make an international order? I can't seem to edit details in my account about shipping address, payment and so on...Please help.
Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

Please e-mail the shop or call them for these questions

order@luckymojo.com

(707) 887-1521

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:05 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Sekhmet ,

If you don't get it in 2 weeks, please PM me and I'll call the shop for you

And you're right, the holiday season has increased their workloads. Remember that everything is hand made and blessed by rootworkers. So, it takes longer for perfection!

Take care

Got them today. Well worth the wait!!! I'm in love with my perfect, beautiful oils. Thank you so much. :) :)

Red_Dragon

Unread post by Red_Dragon » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:21 am

Hi All

I have been looking at international shipping cost, I wanted to start ordering my want list (1 x kits 2.8lb) to the UK and I do not know if I have done anything wrong, but the shipping is telling $121.55. Wow thats rained on my parade, as the weight of the items to do the correspondence course without extras will cost over $700. Please tell me I have got this wrong about the shipping cost.
Let my dreams be bigger than my fears.

And my actions louder than my words.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:25 pm

Hello Wannabwiz,

I would suggest e-mailing Lucky Mojo Curio Company directly as not all of us on the forums actually work at the store so it would be difficult for us to answer. If you are able to just give them a call! Here is the number and the e-mail:

707-887-1521
order@luckymojo.com

Peace~

Nathen

raps2015
Newly Registered

Unread post by raps2015 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:11 am

greetings first. I have read on your thread on international shipping that only south Africa is allowed currently. In my country NAMIBIA, is just few kilometers from South Africa and our country laws from south Africa is just the same as ours. We have ask the customs officials in Namibia and they agree that they will allow products such as yours to be ships to Namibia. Could you please change your policy so that we can be allowed to order from your website?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Hello, raps2015 ,

I realize that your e-mail was returned to you but I had to edit that out.

You may want to try e-mailing lucky mojo from another computer for this type of question

Is there any way that someone in S Africa could receive the products for you? Since you're only a few kilometers away, it wouldn't be a big trip for you.

What about renting a post office box in South Africa?

Just some thoughts

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

raps2015
Newly Registered

Unread post by raps2015 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:59 am

thanks for reply so fast. Its unlikely I will get someone in south Africa. I was hoping that since our country will allow your products to be send from USA there is no problem of adding Namibia as one of the countries on your web server. We got our independence from South Africa in March 1990. If there are some written evidence or letter you need from immigration control I can try to find it if you require it.

Red_Dragon

Unread post by Red_Dragon » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:44 pm

natstein wrote:Hello Wannabwiz,

I would suggest e-mailing Lucky Mojo Curio Company directly as not all of us on the forums actually work at the store so it would be difficult for us to answer. If you are able to just give them a call! Here is the number and the e-mail:

707-887-1521
order@luckymojo.com

Peace~

Nathen

Thank you for the heads up, I have sent an email to the store. I hope this figure is not correct.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Hello everyone,
I am very sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.
I am planing on ordering two oils , one pack of herbs and one pack of incense powder.
I am slightly worried because last time I had ordered( two oils and two powder packets.) The money for the products , shipment and the extra money( because I live in the UK) went through. But I noticed that before the payment for all that went through. £16.85 ($25.65) went through too . But I don't understand why and what for ? I love the products , just worried about extra costs when I am unsure of what it's for if that makes sense because I am using some of my student grant money.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

Please contact the shop. Either call them or e-mail them order@luckymojo.com
Because I have no idea about these questions. The shop handles all of this

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Red_Dragon

Unread post by Red_Dragon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:57 pm

wannabwiz wrote:Hi All

I have been looking at international shipping cost, I wanted to start ordering my want list (1 x kits 2.8lb) to the UK and I do not know if I have done anything wrong, but the shipping is telling $121.55. Wow thats rained on my parade, as the weight of the items to do the correspondence course without extras will cost over $700. Please tell me I have got this wrong about the shipping cost.

Called the shop, Woohoo, the figures quoted by the shipping firm's website was wrong. Order placed. Well excited.

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi,
I have a stack of LM Products to receive tomorrow. About 15 oils and 15 sachet powders (Yepp totally crazy lol). I will travel to asia and live there for a while. I'm wondering if it's ok to bring all the oils and sachet powders with me? I'm a bit afraid that the airport customs will check my check in baggage and that they will ask questions. Any suggestions on what I could say? I'm not sure what to say if that happens lol Has anyone ever had problems with this at Airports? Thanks :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream ,

Your post has been moved to the appropriate thread.

Please read all the responses on tis topic.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:23 pm

I'm not sure if it's enough to say "spiritual supplies" and spiritual worker when I fly to my country. What if they want to know the ingredients? Dram bottles is maybe a good solution too. Are there any spells to protect the items and protect my baggage from being searched and noticed perhaps? What oils and herbs could I use for this purpose? I was thinking maybe fiery wall of protection, blessing and protection oil?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Moonlightdream wrote:Are there any spells to protect the items and protect my baggage from being searched and noticed perhaps? What oils and herbs could I use for this purpose? I was thinking maybe fiery wall of protection, blessing and protection oil?
Not bad -- but don't forget Bay Leaf and Law Keep Away!
Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Stephanie R

Unread post by Stephanie R » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:25 pm

bluebell wrote:When I added all the items I intend to order to my shopping cart, I discovered that USA shipping costs are automatically added to my actual total order and I live outside the USA. Is there a way to remove or delete the USA shipping costs from the shopping cart so that the actual total order is displayed on the shopping cart before I click Checkout. I don't want my debit card to be charged for DOUBLE SHIPPING (USA shipping cost which is automatically included in the total order on the shopping cart AND the second charge for international shipping which will be deducted from my debit card). Please I need a satisfactory response before I place any order on your site.
I know this is an old post, but I wanted to respond as someone who is a consumer (and in case anyone comes to this thread later on looking for an answer!): I have never been charged twice for shipping, as someone who lives outside the US. I've always double-checked what I got charged on my card and it's always the before taxes and shipping cost. They also state on the Shopping Cart page to ignore the automatic shipping cost put on, because they will charge you separate shipping to give you an accurate cost (plus $2 for s/h). It's also why you list yourself as a FOREIGN customer in the comments on the Shopping Cart page.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Stephanie R ,

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Summertimesadness

Unread post by Summertimesadness » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi i placed two orders. One at the end of mar and the other few days ago. So far i did not receive any notification that my first order has shipped and despite several emails, i have not received any reply. If they both have not been shipped, can they be combined? Also does luckymojo notify when an order has shipped? Thanks so much

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, xoxonat87,

Lucky Mojo is pretty backed up right now with zillion things going on (including preparing for the festival).

It will be about a month before you receive your order

And they do not notify you of when the items have been shipped.

Sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Tue May 12, 2015 9:00 am

1) Is it possible to change my orders (add or delete) after checkout? I believe they haven process it yet?

2) How do I know if my goods are on the way or reached my country? Is there poastal tracking?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, dppagc

Please contact the shop. Either call them or e-mail them order@luckymojo.com
Because I have no idea about these questions. The shop handles all of this

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kai

Unread post by Kai » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Greetings,
I wish to purchase some items from Lucky Mojo shop and I'd like to inform about the shipping to Slovakia.
I checked the USPS and UPS sites, but the shipping they indicated was between $90 - $190. Which is pretty steep for a purchase value of about $50 - $90.

I'm looking to buy a mojo hand, alligator foot, 2 oils and 2 lodestones.
Can you please provide me with a more realistic estimate?

Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello Kai,

For this you will need to get in touch with the shop directly. You can call them at this number if that is possible 707-887-1521, Or send an e-mail to this address order@luckymojo.com

Peace~

Nathen

Kai

Unread post by Kai » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:45 am

Thank you :)

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:49 am

Shipment cost is 68 for a 108 product for Singapore.
It is too expensive!
Is there any cheaper shipment methods or methods to calculate exact cost?
thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Hello dppagc,

For this you will need to get in touch with the shop directly. You can call them at this number if that is possible 707-887-1521, Or send an e-mail to this address order@luckymojo.com

Peace~

Nathen

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”