• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:18 pm

International Orders / International Shipping

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

International Orders / International Shipping

Unread postby bubba » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi Folks

Realy upset, i wanted to go ahead and order lots of goodies from Lucky Mojo, and i was really looking forward to it as well.

Unfortunately i live in an Arab country where everything at customs is checked etc., and i was advised by a friend who works for customs that the custom officers who usually find TALISMANS OR ANY TYPE OF MAGICAL SUPPLIES do not allow them to pass through to the owner, as they see it as bad, or against our religion. i think personally they are afraid because here u hear of many horror stories of magic and magicians, most of them exaggerated with aunty fiona adding extra details to them!!

So i dont know,what to do and how to get my supplies. i really really want them.

Does anyone know if shipments are coming out to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Dubai, or Oman?

If not, i'm gonna have to get onto a plane and get down to your shop, and bring over the supplies myself, with no labels of any sort on them.

I'm not gonna let anything stop me.

Any advice, guys?

xxx thanks guys gals
bubba

Re: Lucky Mojo Supplies Stopped in My Country?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi Sophy,

You should call or email Lucky Mojo's ordering department. I know that they can ship in plain packages so there is no give away about what is inside of the packages. Cat is on the forum too so she'll probably be able to answer your question in greater detail.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Lucky Mojo supplies stopped in my country?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:19 pm

First, we have a list of countries to which we cannot ship. You can find that list here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatorder.html

Second, we do ship in unmarked ("Discreet") packages if the customer requests that. There is no extra charge for Discreet Packaging but it must be requested EACH TIME YOU ORDER.

Third, many of our customers in countries to which we cannot ship have found an alternative means of getting our goods. They arrange for shipment to a friend located in a neutral, nearby third country. They then have three options:

1) They can go to the neutral third country and pick up the goods at their friend's home.

2) They can have their friend bring the goods in while visiting them.

3) They can have their friend repackage and reship the goods from the neutral third country and make them look like gifts raher than commerical supplies, by wrapping them in gift paper.

These three techniques have worked very well for many long-time customers in nations where religious restrictions have applied to shipments.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby skulchypa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Yes i agree with you about the third option :3) They can have their friend repackage and reship the goods from the neutral third country and make them look like gifts raher than commerical supplies, by wrapping them in gift paper. With the help your wonderful forum,items can also not be shipped to my country because of customs reasons.I suggest Lucky Mojo should help with this option,When an order is been placed by a person where items cannot be sent it will be a great opportunity that you help with that Wrapping that items as gifts so that the customer will pay that cost.And i think if this suggesting is okay then i think that will be a great opportunity for some of us.Thank y'all .........Keep the good work up cos i have always wonder how you keep the forum running the best way........one Love Peace....
skulchypa

Unread postby twodogs » Sat May 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Can I just add that I hope I live to see the day when ALL people have the right to practice whichever religion they chose
twodogs

Order ---> Country

Unread postby jeshika » Fri May 22, 2009 1:16 am

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you do deliveries to Asia? Or if there were any restrictions in Asia...

Thanks a million :)
jeshika

order from the philippines

Unread postby ms_krstin » Sun May 24, 2009 4:41 am

hi....please id like to know if you ship to the philippines...thank you
ms_krstin

Re: order from the philippines

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun May 24, 2009 6:35 am

You really should call the shop and ask them.
Turnsteel

Re: Order ---> Country

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun May 24, 2009 1:32 pm

We ship to Singapore and to Hong Kong often, with no problem (other than the high cost of frieght), but i am not so sure about other Asian countries. The continually updated list of countries with restrictions or no-ship issues can be found online here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatorder.h ... ip-nations
-- and there are instructions on that page to make further inquiries, if you wish, via email to our order department -- order@luckymojo.com

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Order ---> Country

Unread postby jeshika » Mon May 25, 2009 1:57 am

Meh, I'll have a crack at it and see what happens :)

Thanks Catherine.
jeshika

A Big Thank You from the UK

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 am

Hi,

I just wanted to say a big thank you for the fast shipping to the UK with my order.

It arrived much quicker than I anticipated.

I'm delighted with the products and thank you for the candle burning info sheet, very interesting and great tips as well.

Many thanks I hope to place another order with you in the near future.

Kind regards

Kerrycharm
2010 Course Graduate #1548
Miss Kerry

Re: A Big Thank You from the UK

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 am

I would like to thank the nice chap that I spoke to at the shop yesterday.

I'm looking forward to a time in the future when I can take the course, i'm putting my beliefs to one side, so that i can learn Cat's way, i've even bought a book of Christian Psalms today.

Again many thanks!
Miss Kerry

International Postage Query

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:48 am

My order arrived by courier this morning, VERY quickly, considering I live in New Zealand. I was incredibly impressed by the speed with which it arrived. It was, however, rather expensive. (I was prepared for that. Shipping things to New Zealand is always expensive.) I did wonder, however, if Lucky Mojo specifically uses a speedy type postal service, or if there is a cheaper option for if I don't mind waiting a bit to get my order. Less shipping cost = more moneys to spend on Lucky Mojo products, so of course I am curious. This is in no way intended as a gripe about postage costs - I can confidently state that Lucky Mojo is by far the quickest US based company to ever ship me anything. It took a week. That's amazing. I'd just like to be able to adjust my budget so that less goes on shipping and more to Lucky Mojo if possible.

Also: Thanks for the bat nut especially. I love it.
NotDorianGray

Re: International Postage Query

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:13 am

I'm also an overseas customer. I've been told that the US postal only allows people to use global priority to ship overseas - there was a cheaper/slower option before but it's not listed anymore.
cabriellenil

Finding out international shipping costs BEFORE ordering?

Unread postby silver_disc » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 am

I was just wondering if there would be any way to find out the shipping costs before ordering, as I'm on a small budget, and I wouldn't want to put in my order (make payment) and find out that I don't have enough to cover shipping :oops:

What would happen in this case? Would LM hold onto my order until I have enough to pay for shipping? Or would they refund my order payment? Either way, this would be quite upsetting, (not to mention embarrassing!) so I'd really like to know if this would be possible.

Perhaps, if I'm not asking for too much, LM could add a sort of postage calculator for the benefit of your many foreign customers? :D

For reference, my order consists of: 13 bottles of oil, a small pair of lodestones, magnetic sand, 3 small amulets, a dozen 4" candles, 2 dozen parchment sheets, a bottle of rose water, a bottle of ink, a one dram vial, a cream cup bottle, Miss Cat's HHRM and about 20 different herbs/curios.

Thanks in advance for all responses! :D
silver_disc

Re: Finding out international shipping costs BEFORE ordering?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 am

Hello - I think it'd be impossible for LM to do such a calculator coz then they'd need to info of shipping charges to all over the world. Also the shop can't possibly have weighed all their products. I live in Asia - usually my shipping charges run up to 1/3 of my order, but my orders are usually much smaller than yours and I don't know where you live. You should look up the US postal web site for postage information.

The shipping charges are charged to your credit card before they ship the package. So if for whatever reasons they can't complete the transaction, I'd think they'd ask what you want to do with your order. There's a 15 per cent restocking fees if you decide to cancel your order.
cabriellenil

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:49 am

That was really helpful- thank you! :D
silver_disc

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:16 am

There's a shipping calculator on the catalogue's homepage. You have to do all the maths yourself, however. It tells you the estimated weights of most of the products etc.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 am

I think I'll give that a try.. I've got so many items, so it's gonna take quite a while.. Better than being burned by a scandalously high shipping charge though!

silver_disc

LOVE LM!... Hate Australian Customs!

Unread postby LightTheWorld » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 am

Hi everyone,

I received my order from LM today, and was so impressed by how quickly it was sent (to Australia). I hadn't had to request anything customised for me, but even so it was faster than I expected. Ordered on 16 October and according to the shipping info the package was dispatched on 21 October, which is incredible service, especially when you consider there was a weekend in between! Thank you so much LM! (For the interest of anyone else in Australia, the shipping part actually took only 12 days, because they tried to deliver it yesterday when I was out.)

Opening my package was a delight, and everything smells divine! I can't wait to start using the oils as they smell and look so wonderful! Cat's book HHRM drew me straight in, and I was blown away at how much information it contains. I will be working through it for a very long time. Many many thanks for your fine service, and for sharing your wealth of knowledge, Miss Cat! :D

Sadly the news wasn't all good... Australian Customs seized several items I had ordered. Herb mixtures, a Queen Elizabeth root (sob!!), Spanish Moss, and my sachet powders were their booty. I am so annoyed with them, especially as the letter the Quarantine service attached cited only "Incense unknown biological name, 125g" as the issue, leaving me to wonder whether someone at Customs just took a liking to the rest of the stuff. :x

I thought I would add this info so that anyone else in Australia can be forewarned - I have discovered that the Q.E. is not available to Western Australia or Northern Territory of Australia, even from within the country, as that Iris is deemed an invasive weed and forbidden in those States. I can't buy the plant or the root (perhaps they're afraid it could be used to propagate??), the only product allowed is Orris Root powder, and that must be from within Aus, not imported.

Hope this information saves other Aussie hoodooers from the clutches of Customs - basically assume that if it is a herb or plant of any type, or if you order sachet powder, they will seize it. :( :( (Curiously, they didn't have a problem with the oils, even though there are chunky bits of herb floating in them!)

Love LM to bits, you are all fantastic. :D Australian Customs, you are standing in my way. Grrr. :evil:
LightTheWorld

Re: LOVE LM!... Hate Australian Customs!

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 am

Hey, I live in New Zealand and our guys are much worse! It really pays to check restrictions on what is and isn't allowed in the state/country before you try importing it.

Here's a trick that works on NZ Ccustoms: ask Lucky Mojo to please put on the customs slip something like 'HERBS: dried, processed, sealed.' They like the word PROCESSED. They like it a lot. Also, in yuor next order, get some Law Keep Away oil. That way, when you put your order in online, you can dres a candle with it, or your computer directly. That should stop the parcel being searched in the first place.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Mohammed » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 am

I absolutely HATE customs. As I stated in another posting, they seized my boyfriends hair clippings he sent, yet let his semen stained underwear pass through....
Mohammed

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 am

They may have thought it was animal fur, and therefore harbouring diseases? Who can tell.
NotDorianGray

UK Customs handling charges!!!!

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:05 am

Hi folks

I'm delighted to have been accepted onto Miss Cat's course and have been counting the days till the course work arrived.

Got a letter from Parcel Force Worldwide this morning saying they are holding the parcel containing my coursework because UK Customs have added extra tax on the parcel and a clearance charge! This amounts in all to £20.21 ($33.21) i've had to pay it otherwise they only hold it for 20 days, This is a pain in the arse but I have paid the charge as I want to get cracking on with the course work.

So i'd just thought i'd warn other UK customer who want to take Miss Cat's course, you too may incur Custom charges on top of the price of shipping. I've had no problems with other orders from Lucky Mojo with custom charges, just thought i'd let other UK buyers all know in advance.

Kerry
Miss Kerry

Re: UK Customs handling charges!!!!

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:44 pm

The course is just a hardcover book. Why is the customs charge so much? Makes no sense.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 pm

God knows!! They are on a nice little earner, everywhere you go now in the UK theres taxes for this, charges for that, next they'll tax fresh air!!!
Miss Kerry

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 am

Canada was really bad a few years back, but then seem to have eased up a bit of late. I still usually get hit with a good fat customs charge on my LM orders though...and the customs people like to open my boxes from them alot too, which delays my receiving them. But it's still SO WORTH IT!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:32 pm

I'm lucky I suppose, the buggers haven't opened any of my packages from LM (how rude!) and usually shipping is real quick to the UK within a fortnight. The course is amazing and well worth that extra charge! So alls well that ends well!
Miss Kerry

Unread postby kmew1315 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Just have LM sprinkle your package with some law keep away powder before they send it, lol.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:33 pm

That's a great idea, actually!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby janeymack » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Yes - I totally agree uk customs charges are outrageous, especially as we already pay more than most of the rest of the world for our staples. Got an item that cost me $35.00 and was charged $18.00 customs. The threshold for paying customs charges is on items valued at more than £35.00. The stupid fools in customs failed to recognise the dollar sign.

Okay rant over now. :D

I guess that fellow uk customers will agree that outrageous customs charges or not, LM products are more than worth the hassle.
janeymack

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:58 am

Couldn't you just get a friend in the US to send you items and say they were a gift?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:21 am

At least here in Canada gifts are also charged customs if they are over a certain amount - here it is $50 when you start to accrue charges.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby janeymack » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:22 pm

I hear what you are saying Mama Micki but then there would now be two lots of shipping charges, one for the US and then on top of that the far more expensive international shipping one which for what i normally buy is about $23 so you dont end up saving much, however if I do a HUGE order then that may just be the way to go.
janeymack

A large order to Lucky Mojo

Unread postby Natty » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:02 am

I have just placed a large order to Lucky Mojo today and I located in Asia, can anyone tell me what is the usual time to received the product after you have placed a large order outside USA? Thanks!!
Natty

Re: A large order to Lucky Mojo

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 am

I live in Canada and it takes about 3 weeks for me - more if customs inspects it.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

International Shipping

Unread postby Brooke » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi
I am wondering if New Zealand is a country you are able to ship your products to. I am very interested in making a purchase but not sure if there could be restrictions for bringing in some herbs and ingrediants. Apart from the countires you have listed on your shipping page is there usually any problems with customs etc when shipping internationally.
Brooke

North Africa Shipping (Really i need help here)

Unread postby behram » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:33 am

hello lucky mojo/cat

i want make order from lucky mojo and already i opened fedex account but the problem they said can not accept alcol or oil things. is it true? second thing i am live in north africa such as this things not allowed even if u can remove the instruction paper with the items and send it to me by email that is so kind of u if u do it. that is my Q i hope u answer me as soon as possible .

thank you

:roll: Behram XXX
behram

Re: North Africa Shipping (Really i need help here)

Unread postby CopperFox » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:37 am

Behram,

You should send an email to order@luckymojo.com and ask them about this ... this forum is not operated by the actual shop employees. Send an email to that address with your question and someone will get back to you. Be patient, it may take a few days.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby behram » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:33 am

i try many times send email but is fail. i don't know why even ms.cat email it doesnt work. is it proplem with the system ... order@luckymojo.com that what i write.
behram

Unread postby freegirl » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:21 am

calling is much more effective, use skype if it's too expensive.
freegirl

Unread postby behram » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:17 am

thanks freegirl i will try
behram

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi, Behram!

Let me answer your questions in order, as best i can:

First, i don't answer personal email. My personal email address is not published.

Second, the Lucky Mojo shop does answer email. The Shop email address is order@luckymojo.com and it works very well -- we get three dozen emails per day. It is not "broken."

Third, you do not need a Fed Ex account to order from Lucky Mojo. In fact, we hate sending things by Fedex as there is almost always some kind of problem -- mostly people closing their Fedex accounts after ordering and trying to stick US with the shipping bill. We prefer to ship via USPS -- regular US mail.

Fourth, there are some nations we cannot ship to at all, and some nations to which shipping is highly restricted. AT THE TIME OF THIS POST, WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANY NATION IN AFRICA EXCEPT SOUTH AFRICA.

Fifth, If your nation will not allow oils or alcohol to be shipped to you, or if our nation will not allow us to ship oils or alcohol to you, then we cannot ship them. Each nation is different in its restrictions and there are 200 nations on Earth -- but the point is that we follow the rules we are given.

Sixth, I cannot send you instructions via email. However, you can read my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" online and learn a lot about the kind of work that is included in American conjure.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: International Shipping

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm

On whether or not certain herbs will get thro customs I can't comment, you'll have to do the research on that, ask your post office, they have all that info. The problem with international shipping is usual cost, and getting thro customs. That said I have a friend in NZ and he has ordered stuff from LuckyMojo before and gotten it, just be prepared for a long wait.
Turnsteel

cannot email to order@luckymojo.com

Unread postby citizenrule » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 am

i receive 1 email regrding my orders from order@luckymojo.com. when i replied the msg returned to me again n again.

do look into this matter....my account is now ok. plzz proceed with the info
citizenrule

Re: cannot email to order@luckymojo.com

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 am

Hi, citizenrule --

I'm sorry, this forum is not connected to the Lucky Mojo shop. I'm in a different building.

As far as i know, the email service order@luckymiojo.com is working and has been at that address for the past 12 years. I can't test it, though, as i don't have an email account set up on this computer.

I suppose i could telephone the shop for you -- but if i did, i could not give them a meaningful message from you since you don't state your name, invoice number, location, order date, or anything that would allow me to identify you to the customer service department there.

What would i say? "Someone named 'citizenrule' posted to the forum that their email bounced but their account is now okay"?

That wouldn't get us anywhere.

Do you know how many "problem orders" they have in their files on any one day? Probably a dozen.

I suggest that you try emailing again and if that fails, you can telephone Angela or Alicia at the office yourself at 707-887-1521 and discuss your order. Be sure to have all the order data ready at hand if you call. Ask them to try your account again while you are on the line, and let's hope they get everything fixed and the order on the way to you.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby citizenrule » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

Lucky Mojo order - 58461‏
order date: 14 March 2010
from singapore
pleaes inform them to proceed with the info i ordered them previously

the following email i receive when i tried to email them

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

order@luckymojo.com"
citizenrule

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 am

Look, this is not the customer service department. I am not connected to them. I am working in another building. You are pushing me -- and i don't like it.

Because you are in Singapore, i telephoned the shop for you and spoke with Alicia. Your card was originally declined as "Service not supported by issuer." When she retried it, per your request, it went through. Your order is now in the queue.

You can expect a second charge after your package is prepared, to cover the shipping to Singapore. If that charge does not go through, Eileen in the shipping department will try to contact you three times, and if she receives no response, your package will be taken apart and returned to stock. The ONLY way she will try to contact you is by charging your card and by emailing you. She will NOT use this forum to contact you, nor will i.

The shop email service is working fine, with several dozen posts arriving per day. There is something wrong at YOUR end, either in your mail client or your isp's anti-spam software. We cannot remedy this error, since it is at YOUR end.

Now, seriously, i am drawing a line. I will not allow you to misuse my time here by trying to weasel customer service tasks out of me. We have two full-time customer service employees -- Angela and Alicia -- plus one part-time customer service employee -- Oran -- and i am neither trained nor interested in covering their work.

Fix your email, fix your bank service, do whatever you have to do -- but don't ask me ever again to do customer service for you!

Goodbye.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: International Orders / International Shipping

Unread postby citizenrule » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 am

i apology if you are hurt.thanks for yr favour and help....it means alot for me...i am not staying in nearby there and i am too far....thats y i had no choice.i won't ask you to do the work for me again....thanks again
citizenrule

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 am

Okay, thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby seven7 » Sat May 29, 2010 10:30 am

Hello!

So nice to see some fellow UKers here! I know this is an old thread but I have been stalling placing an order due to these exact reasons.. I was just wondering if I could put a question over to you guys..

Do you know what the average postage is for say a kit? I know they're all different sizes (going by the calculator on the shop site Im guessing anywhere from $11 - $25?? )

Also I noticed a UK site stocking all of the LM catalogue, they sell LM products at $ cost, i.e. oil $6.50 they sell it for £6.50 and I wondered if you might think this a cheaper option then ordering direct from LM in regards to shipping from the states and possible custom charges?
seven7

Unread postby Robin of Avalon » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:09 am

Greetings Fellow UKers!!!! Customs... hmmph!! I placed an order with LM in April, it was dispatched promptly but i still haven't received it. I suspect Customs are holding it, but they haven't notified me yet!! How long does it normally take for an order to arrive in the UK?
I shall contact Customs again.... I expected them to open the package, but to withold it??
Robin.
Robin of Avalon

Unread postby gbenson » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Mine was held for a good few days before I was sent the Customs declaration, cost me near $25 in custom charges.
gbenson

Unread postby rinrin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi,

I am planning to order a custom made mojo hand. Do you ship to Australia? I emailed order@luckymojo.com, they advised me to ask in the forum. Thanks.
rinrin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Overseas Ordering

Unread postby cccck » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 am

Dear Sir,

I am writing to ask about the shipment, please kindly advise:

1. Do you send out by ship or by courier?
2. What is the charge? (Let say I order 2 sets of Spell kits)
3. How long can be delivered to Hong Kong?

Thanks,C
cccck

Re: Overseas Ordering

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:44 am

Please call the shop directly - this forum is not customer service for Lucky Mojo.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cccck » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 am

I cant send email from various email acct so that I asked here..../.\
cccck

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 am

Well, this isn't the Lucky Mojo customer service. You need to call the shop to ask those questions. (707) 887-1521
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Lucky Mojo usually sends its packages via the United States Postal Service aka US Mail.

Domestic shipments get an automatic tracking number via email.

International Priority Flat Rate shipments do not get a tracking number (none is generated by the USPS system), but they do get a customs form number. This customs form number is not automatically sent to you via email, but you can call or email the shop and they will give it to you.

If you pay extra for International Express Mail (which is very costly), your package will be given an automatic tacking number which will be sent to you via email, PLUS there will be a customs form number which you may have by calling or emailing the shop and asking for it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters