Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
misskitty49
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:50 pm

sp4retime,

in hoodoo, whether or not someone believes in curses has no bearing on whether a curse will affect them; I suspect that notion is specific to set of Romanian beliefs. I know most of my targets don't believe in magic, but that doesn't stop my spells from working! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:40 pm

Hello, sp4retime,

MissKitty49 is correct

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:31 pm

I have been using the IS candle and even though it hasn't happened yet, but what spell candle should I use once my target contacts me? I want to keep the communication going, work towards reconciliation, and keep him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040,

I would start the reconciliation immediately after finishing the Intranquil Spirit spells

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:52 am

Hello all,

Does anyone have any experience with the Intranquil Spirit communicating with you? I was spending time meditating over my vigil candle and asking the spirit for help, and it told me it was called Adam, and then my door opened of its own accord. Adam "felt" as if he were my age -- which is early twenties -- and, for lack of a better word, bro-ish. I live in a college town that has seen many the brutal, and honestly weird, death of a roguish fraternity boy, and I wonder if I got a spirit that felt like getting back into college life.

Subsequently I (politely) asked Adam to please get out of my room and go bother my target instead. I immediately took a cleansing bath as per this site's cleansing instructions, and then cleansed the area where I was performing the spell as per the forum's cleansing instructions as well.

Since communicating with "Adam" I have seen movement from my target: he's suddenly unfollowed me on social media (after never having done that before) and yet I constantly see signs of him - his image, his name, even strange coincidences that stem up from our field of work.

So far I have seen success and movement from every LM endeavor I've taken up, but this one sort of takes the cake.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Hello, magiskee ,

I don't like the sounds of this.

Many entities from Hell (such as the Intranquil Spirit) will try to trick you and attempt to help you and then befriend you. This is them trying to trick you into an invitation (so glad you told it to leave). "Adam", to my knowledge, is not a name that belongs to these entities (and they will come to you in any form that is not intimidating to you and give you friendly names such as: "Adam"). It may not even be the Intranquil Spirit, I don't know

Please put up protection

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And you may want to consider a reading if this thing comes back

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi all

What psalm can be used if one person wants to banish past lingering spirits who are bothering oneself and to still keep an intranquil spirit spell going?

Would saying psalm 10, psalm 51, psalm 91 be ok? This person just wants to banish past all spirits that is bothering them and still have the intranquil spirit spell on their target and have the spirit not attack the caster.

Thank you for your help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Hello, TickleMeSilly

Those Psalms sound good.

After it's all done, he/she might also want to consider Psalm 37

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:06 am

Thank you Miss Aida, so helpful as usual. I'll let them know.

Forgot to mention psalm 40 as well. Should be good too

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Hi all,

Since performing this spell I have seen quite a lot of movement from my target - namely, with his removing me from all of his social media, and, after having a candle to back up my work at MISC, him actually contacting my friends to talk to them about me. Thanks, LuckyMojo.

Since then, however, my target and I have had no contact, though his pride is fully engaged against his true feelings, and I admit that I'm curious to see what's next. Is there anything more for me to do at this point regarding my target's resistance - possibly Road Opening work? Or should I just sit still?

Thanks!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:26 pm

magiskee,

there is a lot you can do! Try a red skull candle with influence oil, love drawing oils, and deerstongue to compel him to act on his desires to contact you and fill his head with good thoughts and feelings about you. You can back it up with an Influence or Compelling vigil. Blockbuster/Road Opening is a good idea too, but if you do that, it might be a good idea to get a reading first, so you know what exactly the blockage is.

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi

Once the candle is burnt out, to keep the spell going would it be OK to put the remains in a tree?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:56 pm

Hi magiskee,

You've gotten some good advice, so I would work on the love drawing spells and see what kind of movement you get in addition to what you have already seen.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi TickleMeSilly,

If this were me, I would take the remains to a crossroads.

Good luck.

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Thank you miss Athena

Lol what if the remains was already put in a tree before this message was asked? Should the person take the remains out from the tree and throw it at a crossroads? Not sure how deep the hole is if they are able to reach to get at it tho... :/

It was thrown in the bark of the tree from the top

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Will burning a Block buster candle at the same time as the Intranquility candle fine, or is it best to do one at a time? I figured the the Intranquil will manifest sooner it is burning at the same time as the block buster. It is for the same target.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi TickleMeSilly,

You should be alright. In the future, I would stick to the crossroads.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi LuckyLady1040,

I would do the Blockbuster work first, to clear away any obstacles, then proceed with your other spells.

Good luck.

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am

HI all

My friend did the spell for 9 days which finished last Friday, then lit another candle this past Sunday on the full blood moon.

This week on weds, my friend asked a yes/no question with an airr reader, which was to see if it was alive and affecting the target. The reader said the spirit hasn't reached the target yet. Was it too soon for my friend to ask?

The reader also said that intranquil spirit spell will destroy my friends life and that my friend and the target should cleanse asap. What the reader meant was that the spirits goes around and sucks the energy from all involved so that it can stay in this world. Destroying lives in the process.

Should my friend wait it out longer before getting a reading? Does the intranquil spirit really destroys lives? My friend and I both been reading everything there is about the spirit and the only effect we saw was that the caster gets affected instead of the target, nothing about destroying lives.

God bless everyone
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello, TickleMeSilly,

These are questions that you should have asked your reader.

This may help you: www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

And, yes, I would wait awhile for another reading. I also agree about the cleansing

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Axion

Unread post by Axion » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi everybody,

As I posted here, I performed the Intranquil Spirit Spell over a month ago. I performed two different readings regarding the working and they were both very positive, confirming that the target has been affected. However, the person to whom the spell was intended hasn't yet made any contact at all. What do you think about this?

I would appreciate your thoughts about it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Hi Minkar,

Give your target time to respond. If your readings have been positive, then have faith and a little patience.

Good luck.

watatah

Unread post by watatah » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Me and my ex were separated because she had to move to another state. We ended up splitting up despite the fact that we still love each other. She even admits it as well as I do. In this case, could the IS be beneficial?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Hello, watatah --

I was just down at the church, tending to candles. Intranquil Spirit candles are among the most common ones to turn black and sooty, to have the paper label catch on fire, and to crack the glass. There are usually one or two Intranquil Spirit candles on the altar at any given time. So today we had two and, sure enough, one was burning nice and clear and the other was a hot mess -- black smoke with spirt marks looking like a ghost inside, and the label paper fried brown and to a crisp. We don't handle them any different than other candles, but they sure do show us some ugly burns.

So .... could the Intranquil Spirit be "beneficial"? No -- it is a harmful spirit.

Could your case be won by allying yourself with this spirit through the use of this type of candle? Maybe. Maybe not. The candle will tell the story. Light one and see.

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:11 pm

So, I've been reading a lot about the Intranquil Spirit.

I have a man who is stubborn, an I've been thinking that a spell using the Intranquil Spirit will compel him to me. However, I've read that won't necessarily make him love me, it will draw him to me, make him obsess over me, but once he gets what he needs to ease that torment, he won't necessarily stay with me.

Is there a way to use an actual love spell in addition to an Intranquil Spirit spell to make his heart open up to me and love me as well as be tormented until he is with me? Or would these spells counteract each other in some way?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:22 pm

The Intranquil Spirit is not a spirit of love. It is a spirit of torture. Sorry, just telling it like it is.
catherine yronwode

xoPudding

Unread post by xoPudding » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:17 am

Hi,

I was looking to order all my LM items at the same time so I actually have a few questions about the IS spell. Let's say I decide to do it myself and it works, is there a recommended binding type spell I could use to make him stay forever? I was reading through some of the threads and some people got their exes to return only to later leave. My idea (if I decide to do IS spell) is to bring him back, bind him to me to stay and then do a honey jar spell or whatever else you guys recommend to sweeten him so I don't end up being stuck with Mr Grumpy Pants for the rest of my life lol.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:47 pm

Hello xoPudding

Just out of curiosity, Why would you want a guy to stay with you forever if you have to sweeten him up??

Forever maybe a long time my friend. I said to a friend one time " Watch what you wish for because it may come true"

Okay, I would recommed (Stay With Me, Stay At Home, Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit)

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

This will sweeten him up and keep him from roaming around. He will stay put waiting for you at home...

Good luck my friend...
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

xoPudding

Unread post by xoPudding » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:51 pm

You're right. Forever is a long time lol I guess I was afraid that he would leave again.... But you're right. I don't want to keep a zombie or someone I have to keep working on. The sweetening part was because I read that after being compelled by the IS, the target is usually grumpy lol. Thanks for the recommendation! I actually have decided to stay away from the IS spell altogether. I'd rather tackle this situation by other means like reconciliation and then the love me and stay with me :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Hi xoPudding,

Working the reconciliation/love drawing angle sounds like a good way to go. The Intranquil Spirit is not one to be trifled with.

Good luck.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:21 am

At what point should you consider working with the intranquil spirit? I've done freezer jars, vinegar jars, skull candles, I'm planning on a moving figure candle for break up and reconciliation, more skull candles once I can get some.... When should the intranquil spirit come into play? I feel like I'm out of options.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi Star Anise,

There are no hard and fast rules on timing like this. Only you can know when it might be time to summon the Intranquil Spirit. Personally, I avoid this spirit as it is hell-bound and very unpredictable, but if you feel you need to go beyond the work you have already done, then it's your call.

Good luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:04 pm

I would never work the Intranquil Spirit, ever. I would bathe in Black Walnuts, perform a Cut and Clear spell and find a new lover.

Your spells are not having the effect you want. His new girlfriend already is gaining the upper edge.

Sometimes the answer is "no" -- maybe God has a different plan for you. or the other chick is using heavy-duty spells to capture the guy, or the guy is enforcing his own desire to move on.

Set yourself a time limit and stick to it. Then start the quest for better love.
catherine yronwode

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:56 am

Hi, im not reading the entire thread (about half way through) and have one question regarding the is spell. As many have mentioned, they had their loved ones basically crying for them at their door step. Now, if my intentions were to actually get back together with them, would one just basically comeo out and say like glad you're here, lets get together and finally work this relationship out?

OkieScorned

Unread post by OkieScorned » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 pm

I've conjured the intranquil spirit twice against my ex-fiancee. The first, the vigil candle burned very fast and it danced like it was a tweaker. (This gave me great pleasure by the way. I cackled like a hen trying to lay an egg. It was gorgeous.) It also left a light gray smoke on the glass. I want the torture to last and make sure to break through that gray so another has been lit.

This one dances as well but it's burning at a regular (slower compared to the first) pace. I'm still cackling. :twisted: :mrgreen:

I have no intention of getting him back. He's the type that he can do dirty to you but he gets all butthurt if the same gets done to him. I really wanted to stick it in his craw otherwise I would have done the mirror.

As for signs, I didn't have that many when I conjured the first time (aside from candle divination). Just a couple days ago, after the second conjure, I kept seeing angel numbers everywhere. 111's, 777's, 88's, and just TODAY I saw 11:11 three times and all before noon. One was on an advertisement for the new Blackberry phone. I logged into my dropbox account and a picture of him was uploaded about this time last year at 11:11 am. Then on facebook I saw someone post about 11:11. I'm a big numbers person (I'm an accounting major after all...) I didn't cackle this time but I did get giddy.

He hasn't been staying at the house (otherwise he would be dead) and he came by about 12:30 to get some of his crap. He felt the need to talk to me. I half-assed listened and gave a short reply. Then... he just stood there staring at me. So I raised my eyebrows and he walked away. Then he talked to me again after he loaded some of the crap up. I was busy playing on 9Gag on my phone so I didn't look at him. He owes me money so he said he's got a paycheck coming and it should cover it but if not to let him know. Yadda yadda. Then he asked, "Do you need anything else from me?" I replied nope.

So he stood there and stared at me again. This is the second time he's come to the house in just a couple of days. Before he talks, he acts like he has to really think about what he needs to say. And standing there staring at me is not what his personality is. He usually gets really butthurt and says a snide remark when he think he's being ignored and then throws things. So to see him standing there dumbfounded gives me a thrill too.

So would him acting like that be considered a sign the intranquil's got him or is it movement? I have a reading coming up but this is kinda confusing me.
Thank you Saint Martha for the all the help you have given me!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, thatflashingthing ,

Yes, you could do that!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello, OkieScorned ,

DEFINITELY signs AND movement!

Spirits like to communicate through numbers. So, this is excellent!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

OkieScorned

Unread post by OkieScorned » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:45 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I didn't think I could get more excited but I am!

Naomii84

Unread post by Naomii84 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Does the intranquil spell stop working if you have constant contact with him ? Like the other day I went over his house bc we had to take care of something's for our son and out of no where he came behind me and hugged me and started kissing my neck. Then he pulled back and had this confused look on his face like he was wondering why he did it.. Afterwards we ended up sleeping together once I was going to head home I couldn't help my Self and I poured out my feelings to him and he told me he still loves me but he was afraid and he needed space. That right now he wanted to be alone. That he just didn't want to go through the same thing again.. Since I was sexually with him will that make the spell stop working?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi Naomii84,

I do not ever work with the Intranquil Spirit as it is an unpredictable, hell-based entity. However, if you are working with it, then you should follow the instructions completely. Having contact with your target when you are expected not to may affect the spell. Do what's in your heart - either continue the spell and break off communication, or continue seeing him and end your spell. The choice is yours.

Good luck.

Naomii84

Unread post by Naomii84 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:48 pm

I Think ill cut comunicación and see how the spell turns out. But would that mean that should stop texting him too or is it enough with not seeing him? My last question is if he's a really proud person will the spell break his pride for him to return? We've broken up before and even when he wants to come back he's to proud to say anything.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, Naomii84,

I would personally stop texting him. Let him contact you. If he doesn't then, contact him. But wait for awhile.

I have no idea what the Intranqiil Spirit will make him do. Only that entity can answer that question

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:32 am

one quick question. I know that with a reconciliation spell kit, it is encouraged to a reconciliation candle lit for you at the MISC to enhance the power. Would the same apply to this spell? Or ia it to smart because it may be releasing too much intranquility? If that is the case, would would/could be some the Church could light me if I were to purchase the spell kit?

Naomii84

Unread post by Naomii84 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:03 am

So I wanted to give an update on my spell lol.. Well I had to see him the other day bc of stuff that we needed to take care of for our son. Well when I was on my way to pick him up this song came on the radio. It said 1,2,3 my exes always want to run back to me .. I got excited could that be a sign? Later on once we got to the place we were going to out of no where he hugged me then was about to kiss me then he pulled back and said he didn't know what he was doing that he was just being compulsive that he felt the need to do it but he knew he shouldn't bc we weren't together. So I just laughed and said its okay if you can't resist me lol.. But I felt like the spell is kicking in. once o took him to his house I stayed a little so I could feed the baby before I left and he told me to give him the baby so I could eat something too he knew I hadn't eaten all day. Well I bent over to hand the baby to him and he grabbed my leg.. And told me if I wanted to you know before I ate something.. That's what we used to do when we lived together. But I couldn't help my self so I asked him what was he doing and he said that he loved me that he did miss me but that he was afraid to come back with me bc we started arguing along after I had the Baby.. So I don't know if it's a good thing and the spell is working and eventually he will completely give in. But I take it as good signs.. Another thing could it be that I could feel affects of the spell? Bc lately o feel more attracted to him and I can't stop thinking about him and wanting him back. Like way more than before

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Say, we broke up a little over 2 weeks ago, have had 3 short phone convos. We play in a band together and have decided to stick it tout. things are still weird, but it mean s she has contact with me? This spell is useless isnt it? Might as well add, i think my house is haunted already, could this end badly with the spirits alrerady here?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi Naomii84,

They may indeed be signs so keep up your work.

You can certainly start to feel the effects of the spell yourself as you are closest to it.

Good luck.

farianr
Newly Registered

Unread post by farianr » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:03 pm

I got the kit and performed the spell a week ago on my ex-girlfriend. It took a lot of consideration, but nothing seemed to work. Every single reader I have consulted has told me that she still loves me and is missing me. But that she is too stubborn to admit it. We broke up three months ago.

So I got the kit and cast it a week ago. Yesterday, she commented on my Facebook-status and liked a couple of pictures, I've been uploading over the last couple of days. The comment is sort of poking fun at me in a friendly manner.

This is strange, since she has never commented on any of my stuff on social media before, as far as I remember - not even when we were together.

I see this as a sign - do you agree? But does this count as "contact" - meaning that the spell is over?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:51 pm

hello farianr,

This would indeed be a sign but I think it would take a reading to see if the spell is done working it's effect. Intraquil Spirit work is pretty intense. It's purpose is to torment your ex and often changes the person in the process.

Peace~

Nathen

OkieScorned

Unread post by OkieScorned » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Unless your petition was only for contact, then the spell is not over. No contact DOES however make the spell work better. They are not tormented for long if you're in constant contact with them.

farianr
Newly Registered

Unread post by farianr » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:22 pm

Hello natstein

I have consulted a reader that assured me this was the best way. He also told me to have a honey har ready for the day she returns. So I have prepared that. I only started using the IS after her friends told me she literally still loves me, but will never return or speak to me again.

I do see her at university sometimes. I just smile and save and carry on. We've had a few short conversations as well, but they were VERY casual.

And a general question that I couldn't find the answer to in this thread: What happens if target comes back, begging you and you reject him/her?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello, farianr ,

It ought to still work but you may want to repeat the spell again if that happens

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Hello all can someone help me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Yes, Msmarion, we can -- but you need to ask a question first. This is the section of the Forum that deals with Intranquility Spiritual Supplies. Is that your interest? If so, please read the entirety of the thread from Page 1 onward and also read this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Then, if you still have questions, just ask!
catherine yronwode

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Hello all i had the intranquil casted for me a few weeks ago an no movement from my target. I had a run of 3 vigils lit on my behalf my target is very stubborn also I've read that you would feel thee effects that the target feels but i have yet to feel anything my caster assured that i wouldn't because he has a spirit that he knows by name. In September i had some other spells casted as well lately I've been seeing an hearing the target name alot ..also i was watching tv today an the lady said my target and i wedding date. Can anyone give me some insight on this thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, Msmarion,

That's not quite correct about the Intranqil Spirit always affecting you too. It happens sometimes. Not always.

If you have been seeing the target's name a lot, it is a sign. You may want to consult your spell caster for further insight

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Miss. Aida ,

Thanks for your reply. Also if the target is stubborn will it effect them ? An will it be more effective if you continue the spell like i have with 3 candles.

cookie2

Unread post by cookie2 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:33 am

Hey all!

A few sick days home from work lead me to peruse most of the LM forum). The Intranquil Spirit thread is quite exhaustively researched but I did want to clarify one thing- Are you to start sweetening work from the time the person contacts you or from the time your candle finishes burning?

Not currently attempting the Intranquil Spirit spell (currently attempting reconciliation work elsewhere in the forum) but I kept wondering about the timing as I read through the thread and assume others have wondered as well and wanted to ask.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Hello, Msmarion ,

That is a question that only Spirit can answer (or a reading) about that particular person.

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

If 3 doesn't get to him, then it probably won't at all.

Only time will tell

patience........
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Hello, cookie2 ,

You may want to work both together.

here's the link: www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Personally, I would never work with tis Spirit. You just never know what the outcome may be. Remember, it's an entity from Hell. Not a nice entity with a kind heart.

Just sayin'....

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cookie2

Unread post by cookie2 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:33 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

Believe me, I am not going anywhere near the Intranquil Spirit, I know my limitations when it comes to conjure and the Intranquil Spirit is far beyond them. I was just curious as I'd read conflicting messages elsewhere in regards to sweetening during/after and wanted to clarify for reference- or for anyone else unsure.

Thanks again!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”