Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Msmarion

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Msmarion » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Ms.aida may i ask why your so against using this spirit? ? I fully understand that it's a spirit from hell but why are you an others against using this spell... im aware of the cleansing one has to do to protect themselves ect. An the spirit is mean but i don't see any negative reason why one shouldn't use it

Bluebirb

Unread post by Bluebirb » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:42 pm

I agree with miss Aida about using the intraquil spirit its not something that should be taken lightly. I see it as something unknown that we don't necessarily know what intentions it has so we dont really know what consequences it will bring because not everyone has the same experience. Also, I believe that if you have tried other spells to bring back your lover and nothing has worked even prayer then maybe the universe is trying to tell you something. Maybe its telling you its not meant to be or its not the right time. I dont wanna be mean but if that person is not meant for you then nothing will bring that person back permanently. That's when I believe a person should start working on themselves like cut and clear then healing oil. Also clarity oil to help analyze why you don't wanna let the other person go. I think that sometimes its hard to let go because we are afraid that we are letting go of our soulmate and that fear is what keeps us from growing and finding actual happiness. This fear can be subconscious so that's why i suggest clarity oil. Trust me I know its hard to let go but sometimes you have to stand up straight and keep walking Foward without looking back. This is just my belief but I am very interested in what Miss Aida will respond.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, Bluebirb and Msmarion ,

Simply because I hate anything from hell: lies; deceptions; tricks; misery; etc.

When you deal with exorcisms, you know not to collaborate with anything from hell. It's Dangerous.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheDark

Unread post by TheDark » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Hello all,

I've been having some conflicting emotions in regards to the situation I am currently in. I am trying to change the thoughts of a love interest.

I've been working an Intranquility candle spell for 5 nights and I started a red skull candle last night to work in conjunction. I am using Reconciliation, Commanding, and Fire of Love oils for each candle. I have placed the petition paper along with some of her hair underneath the candles as they burn.

I felt such a strong energy last night while working the skull candle. It drained me and I was so tired afterwards. She stays up really late so it's hard to know when she'll be sleeping but I figure that 2 am or so is a safe time.

Well, my problem seems to be that when I wake up in the mornings, just before I get out of bed, I am having an almost strong dislike for her. I hear in my head me saying all these bad things about her and I can feel the anger and hatred rising within me. So I get out of bed and go about my day, but my feelings then go back and forth between anger and sadness.

When I think of her throughout the day I don't have these negative feelings of her so it's kind of weird in that way. Then at night I feel much better and that's when I do my workings,

This really all started the morning after I lit the first Intranquility candle.

I've read a lot about this kind of work and that one of the side effects is that the practitioner may feel what the target feels, so in that way I know it's working.

I know my will and intent is for her to come back to me, but these emotions are so torn that I'm not sure what to make of it. Part of me genuinely wants to make her suffer for the hell she has put me through and to torment her, but deep down I just want her to love me. So as you can see it's a weird situation.

Perhaps someone here has dealt with something similar before and could provide some insight. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Hello, TheDark --

I do not believe that the Intranquil Spirit is being of help to you.

You wrote, "'I've read a lot about this kind of work and that one of the side effects is that the practitioner may feel what the target feels, so in that way I know it's working." I disagree. And i have not only read a lot about this work, i have counselled hundreds of customers and clients who have done it over the past 50 years.

When you write that you expect that you "may feel what the target feels," i will tell you this -- you will only feel that way if the damnable Intranquil Spirit has caught you by the short hairs.

When you wake up cursing the lady and then go into the evening to do spells, that is NOT a way to "know it's working." It is a way to let your reader or rootworker know just how fucked up you are getting by dealing with this Intranquil wicked spirit.

When you write about being obviously emotionally conflicted , that is no shame on you. But a magical standpoint that consists of, "Part of me genuinely wants to make her suffer for the hell she has put me through and to torment her, but deep down I just want her to love me," tells me you are not only are you are telling us your truth -- you are laying yourself open to predation by the Intranquil Spirit!

My advice: Stick with the skull candles. The intranquil Spirit has got your number and is twisting you into knots. This is a common experience, by the way. You are not alone.

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

TheDark

Unread post by TheDark » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Thanks Cat for your response.

It's weird because before I started the Intranquility spell I didn't really feel that way. I mean sure, there were times I felt anger towards my target but I never woke up in the morning with such an intense feeling of hatred. Literal hatred for her. Your advice is making me think of things in a different way. I will definitely be sticking to the skull candle because I feel that that will be a better overall working because it's not going to mess with me and I will get results from it. I sure expected the Intranquil spirit to stick its claws into her, not into me. Then again, it's the first time I've attempted to work with it so I can see why this may happen.

I put in an order for some oils and another skull candle for future use yesterday, as well as the Intranquil Spirit kit but I'll save that one for when I am better prepared to deal with it. I definitely went into it unprepared.

Axion

Unread post by Axion » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:51 am

It's been over two months after performing the ritual and I've had no contact at all from my target. He's in a relationship and I've worked some break up spells on them. I've got some results, though. He's deleted his Facebook profile for no apparent reason after the break up spells and his girlfriend just stopped posting love declarations to him (which is unusual, as I've had her as a contact for quite some time and she did use to post a lot). The readings were positive regarding the results of the spells, but no contact yet. What do you guys think?

P.S. I'm the one who hardly ever gives up when desires something.

TheDark

Unread post by TheDark » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Hey Minkar,

It does sound like you have got some results so far. Usually people won't just tell you right away what's on their minds, which can be super frustrating, but it's usually how it works it seems. Maybe he's deciding the right time to contact you or is dealing with problems in his new relationship caused by your work which is distracting him. I would keep working the spells and see what happens.

It sucks when you really want someone and they seem so cold, especially when you know them or thought you knew them to be a different way. I'm the same way as you in that I don't give up when I really desire something, so keep the fight up and read some of the success stories here regarding spell work. I've browsed these forums and seen people go from not speaking to marriage and having kids so it's quite an uplifting thing reading stuff like that.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Hello, Minkar ,

Then try some love spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Congrats on the success of your break up work!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Axion

Unread post by Axion » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Thank you, guys. Although there were a few visible changes, I still think there's a long way to go. I'm just waiting the waning moon to be in Scorpio on January 4th to perform another destructive spell on them, as this is one of the strongest periods for black magic. As soon as I see a more effective result, I will perform the Intranquil Spell again plus some of the love spells suggested, Miss Aida.

And yes, TheDark, the more you learn about successful stories, the more enthusiastic you get to try your own spells. I've had good results throughout the years and that's priceless, seriously. Hope we can share these kind of stories very often here.

Take care!

TheDark

Unread post by TheDark » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:06 pm

I've had good success in the past as well reuniting with a former girlfriend. Well I should say we didn't reunite because I met a new girl but I had her back even when I was talking to the new girl. That's when I decided that magick is very real and has a huge power.

My current target is stubborn as anyone I've ever met, yet at the same time hollow and spiritually empty, so I'm hoping that if I put enough power and will into my skull candle spell she will at some point come around to me.

I hope you continue to have success and that we can both provide good updates in the coming months.

Angelamarie13
Newly Registered

Unread post by Angelamarie13 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:07 am

So I ended up casting the Intranquil spirit spell about a week ago from the LM kit. Everything went as planned, good fast board, high dancing flame. Keep in my I haven't spoken to my target or his ex (guess current) girlfriend since the breakup 3 weeks ago. She randomly texts me two nights ago a long nasty message about how she won and I'm "fat" and how I have to stop trying to get his attention and that its disrespectful. (I haven't contacted him one bit and I've had him blocked on all social media)

Is this due to the spell? Also, I have his number blocked but me and the girl have fought for two days now.
I have his number blocked but I'm sure he texted me probably some nasty stuff about the situation. Would that end the spell? :oops:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Hello, Angelamarie13,

These are difficult questions to answer.

If he hasn't tried to contact you then, the spell is not finished. BUT if you have prevented him from contacting you, then you have interfered with the spell. AND it is most likely finished. Your behaviors have to complement the magic.

The girlfriend has nothing to do with your spell unless he's talking to her about you. So, it could be a sign.

That's the best that we can surmise

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelamarie13
Newly Registered

Unread post by Angelamarie13 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Thankyou miss aida :) I have no idea if he has tried to contact me or not.. I just unblocked him number. I blocked it in the first place to prevent him from sending anything that would hurt my feelings. Is there anything else I can do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello, Angelamarie13 ,

You might want to try the spell again.

Wishing you the best

Happy New Year!
HRCC Graduate #1631

candym8kr68

Unread post by candym8kr68 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:38 pm

HEY GUYS HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I will be brief..as I LOVE reading through the forums gaini g mou da of knowledge and I sight, I have a quick ??

I randomly peruze through and so happened to run cross this one....I saw a post re; the AMINA SOLA vs I TRANQUILITY so .e the GOOGLE QUEEN I am l, I loomed it up

I read the Amin Sola prayer and then the Intranquility prayer, someone e correct me please esp if I'm incorrect, it appears they are somewhat similar just using certain Saints?? I haven't done the intranquility spirit spell in many years (success factor) but I was just a little curious as I LOVE to learn new things re: what to and what not to use, say, do, etc re: spell work

so if someone can she's a little light on the 2 parayers that to me seem a tad familiar and if the Am in a Sola could be used I stead of the IS I would surely appreciate the I sight

THAÑKS

candym8kr68

Unread post by candym8kr68 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:40 pm

OMG

I'm so sorry for the excessive typos my phone is dying and I wanted to hurry and finish my reply before it died.......lol

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello all im wanting the intranquil spirit to work for me is there a way i can contact starinthesky7 ?? I found her name on this thread added her as a friend ect. But no reply to my messages i also seen she hasn't been on the site for a very long long time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Msmarion --

You are correct; she quit posting here a long time ago; she became too busy with her academic career and job at the time. We do not give out people's personal information. I miss her, though -- a great helper, expert Forum Moderator, and a fine rootworker.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Axion

Unread post by Axion » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Just did another break up spell, under the influence of the moon in Libra moving to Scorpio. Afterwards, I intend to repeat the Intranquility Spell again. Let's see how things go.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:40 am

I know people here probably can't guess about the Intranquil Spirit, but I had a rootworker do the spell for me a while ago now. My aim was to torment and hassle my good for nothing ex, and make him feel the pain that he put me through during and after the relationship ended. My ex did not come back. I found my soulmate instead although I found out my ex blocked me on Facebook which is weird because I hadn't tried to contact him. Although there's no way of knowing, is it likely that the Intranquil Spirit did torment him to the point he couldn't bear for any reminders of me hence the blocking on Facebook? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

I am so sorry but I have no way of knowing this.

Sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Can I do A break up and the Intranquil at the same time to get him back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello, Angell ,

Yes, you can!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:55 pm

OK now my break up is only been burning 3 days and almost passed the middle. But the top of the candle is Black what do that mean ? Should I put it out k

And thank you..

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:55 pm

And thank you..

Reason: Merged with her other post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello, Angell ,

I am sorry but we do not perform interpretations on the forum.

Find your answer here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I would not put the candle out

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:28 pm

OK thank you..

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:02 am

I've had the the intranquil casted for me a few weeks ago although nothing from my target yet. It's strang I've had dreams about my target coming to me crying an telling me how much she misses me an wants me back. ?? Can anyone give any insight on this. Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Hello, Msmarion,

Sounds to me like it could be that you're dreaming what your target is feeling.

It could also be just psychological.

It's very difficult to tell you exactly what that means on the forum.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:31 pm

Thanks for replying miss aida , if you don't mind me asking what are you skilled in. An do you assist client's?

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Also it felt so real... funny thing is i haven't been obsessing over it ( intranquil spell) but last night was the first time i had that type of a dream.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, Msmarion ,

We don't recommend or promote AIRR members on the forum unless they speak special languages or are the only ones that do certain work.

Find any AIRR member at: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Thanks for asking!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:52 pm

OK I'm burning the Intranquil and last night I I dreamed of some other guy that likes me is this Normal ? But he did call my daughter cell phone not mine's ? Is this the signs of something ?

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Angell , hello the guy that you burned the candles for called your daughter phone? How long has it been since you guy's have talked? Does he normally call your daughter?

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Miss adia, thanks for the reply. I think the website is down

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:17 pm

Reason: No content in post

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Yes he called her phone. It's been about a month since I've talk to him. But we was texting until he got mad 2 weeks ago. Also he hasn't called her lately at all.this is the first time he has called since my 2nd Candle burning..

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Does he call her all the time? But i would say your work is in your favor.

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Hello all... my question is for ms cat, i've read over your thread regarding the intranquil spell an i see that you were introduce to it in the mid 1950's .... an you've also schooled thousands of people regarding the spirit! So my question is why are you so against one using it ? Also what are the pro's an con's of this spirit? If one has your skilled professionals cast the spell for them. I guess the form is pretty contradicting. Sorry for the long post... im just trying to get a clear answer to how an what this spell does to people. Thanks.

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:26 pm

Macaroon. Not anymore its been about 2weeks since he last called her. But don't let her answer his calls. Reason being is I want my work to really kick in first. It's my 3rd candle seems to be slow with working.. I need to do something else to get him back.but what ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello, Msmarion,

I am so sorry but I wrote the wrong website. You can go to it now.

That's what I get for writing too fast. It's fixed. PLEASE forgive me!!

Also, Miss cat has explained this over and over. Just go to the first page and read the 25 pages here and you'll see why.

She continues to sell the product because there's a HUGE Latin-Community demand for it.

I too REFUSE to work with anything from Hell. But, if people have questions, I will answer them.

And personally, I don't want to work with it not only because it's from Hell BUT also because then I would have to spend a whole bunch of time during cleansing rituals afterwards. Not worth my time or trouble.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Hello, Angell,

I totally agree with MsMarion.

Sounds like he's taking baby steps to get closer to you.

Have patience, please!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Thanks so much Miss Aida.

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks miss aida

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:05 pm

If so why would he still have his social media picture of him and her on it. It just hurts me to see it..

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Angell, hello i know what you mean the pain is unbearable i really hope you get the results your looking for.

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Thank you so much..

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:21 pm

Angell. Sorry i didn't reply to your post because it's adress adress to macaroon so I'm not sure if your referring to me or not...if so have someone from lucky mojo do a skull candles or come to me reconciliation ect. That's the route im going.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello, Angell and MsMarion,

Please take this conversation to the Private message venue

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:21 am

OK I will.

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:26 am

Hello I have did 3 Intraquil candles and I haven't seen any signs ? Any Suggestions ?

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Hello I just want to say I have did 3 In tranquil candles should I do another one. ? He has called my phone 4 times in 1hr but I didn't answer. What's best to do now. A come to me ?

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:11 pm

OK so my candle was at the end this morning. When I got from work it was done and cracked is this good are bad ?

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:16 pm

OK my candle was low when I went to work but came home and candle was out and Glass was broke is that bad ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello, Angell ,

This is not a good sign.

You may want to just work the Come To me.

Also, please read this page for candle interpretations as we do not do this on the forum: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Angell congratulations girlie! !! He's calling that's what you wanted. I'm no expert but if i were you i'd definitely answer the phone. I'm wishing you nothing but the best. #Yougogirl

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:20 pm

Hello I have did 4 In tranquil and he has called but still can't actually get him where I want. What should I do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello, Angell ,

I'd wait a little bit then, light another one if there's no movement

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:30 pm

Hello,

I received my IS Spell Kit today and there is no candle? What do I do?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”