• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello serenity786,

To me, it sounds like this could just be coincidental, like some of the smoke from any candles you're burning might be getting in your mouth as you pray.

Or, if the smoke clearly tastes like tobacco and that's not normal for you, you might be feeling the influence of the Intranquil Spirit. But either way, you need to PROTECT yourself while you're doing this work. The Intranquil Spirit is an angry spirit from Hell, and you should have your defenses up while you're working with it: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Hope that helps, good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shawna3211 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:46 pm

Hello all,

Ok so I have basically scared myself. Soooo... Like a newbie sick of playing games with an ex, I commissioned an IS candle burned at the church (report said it was a rocky burn. .. Confusion and distraction). Ok, so it was lit and he called me the next day, just figured that out from the candle report. It wasn't about us at all but the day of the light he texted me talking about moving out of his house.. Just off. Jump to now, we have text but no more calls.. I've been working other more palatable reconciliation candles with an "outstanding" report received today from the church.. No blocks and "the best one could hope for from a vigil candle". Ok question...

Did my IS candle work get cancelled out? Hope so cause... Geez.
The petition was to return.. He hasn't. Is he still suffering?

Yes, I should have researched..all my other work has been good. Signs no movement.

Very concerned to say the least. Oh and yes, I did a reading which was great.. Didn't mention this cause.. Well.. She had so much Intel.

Help.

Thanks
Shawna3211

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi Shawna3211,

I'm sorry but I am a bit confused by your post.

From what I understand, you had an IS candle lit, the burn was rocky and he called you the next day. You have reconciliation candles lit at the church and got a positive candle report.

Now you want to know if he is still suffering?

That's not possible to answer on the forum, you would need to have a reading to answer that question. If he has not yet returned, that would be an indication that you need to continue the reconciliation work.

But I am confused as to why you say you are scared.

Sorry, could you maybe elaborate a little? Thanks.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:09 pm

Hello everyone ,
My rival from what I was told by my love interest a while back keeps tabs on her Ex husband and also gets her daughter to help spy on him.
Now it has crossed my mind on many occasions that if she is still interested to know what he's up to , who hes seeing and getting her daughter to help spy on him all the time while she is with my love interest,
Could I maybe use this to my benefit? Her ex husband is now single again and I wondered if I had a intranquil spirit candle lit for her to have her obsessed with her ex so much that she wants him back and leave my love interest ( I really need this to happen,my reader told me that this woman is a control freak to put it simply and wants to run and ruin his life and make him marry her.)
I would do protection spells on my self.
Thank you for you time and patience.
Edit : A idea came into my head just then , if I had 2 candles lit one for my rival and one for her ex husband so they are crazy for each other.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:40 pm

Hi RoseStar21,

I would lay off the Intranquil Spirit - this is a hellbound spirit, and an unpredictable one at that. I would do a moving candle spell for her and her ex, and move her away from your target. Here is the thread with lots of advice on how to do just that:

moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-questions-and-answers-t9265.html

I hope this helps. Leave the hell hounds alone.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shawna3211 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Miss Athena,

I'm sorry. I didn't read what all I wrote.. Working with a phone.

I wasn't concerned for me, more for him. Sounds crazy but I didn't realize how serious this was when I commissioned it. Now that I'm aware, I kinda feel sorry for him. I'm thinking that the out of the blue call broke the spell.

That's all.

Thanks!
Shawna3211

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello, Shawna3211 ,

That's the problem when people don't know what they are working with.

NEVER work with something that you are not familiar with or haven't researched in its entirety.

NEVER say foreign incantations UNLEESS you know EXACTLY what the words mean.

He called you? the spell is over. Once contact is made, the Intranquil Spirit spell is over

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shawna3211 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:38 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I completely agree with you. The little blurb on the misc looked so.. Well.. Not nice but not THAT heavy. Lesson learned.

Reading the forum and differing opinions can be hard for a newbie but... What you said was what I was leaning towards on the contact. You made it crystal clear.

Thanks dear!

S
Shawna3211

Unread postby Missydi82 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:33 am

I have a question about in tranquil oil. Is it harmful to you whose doing the spell or to other whom your doing the for? I started using it like this: Light a red candle and I put 7 drops of in tranquil oil onto my hands and rub it and think of my intention for my ex to come back and then rubbing it around my neck area, and let the red candle burn all. I notice my ex got mad at me for no apparent reason and he completely stop texting or calling me for sweet stuff. He's my co worker and the only time he would send me text in respond if he's gonna eat with me at lunch time and the response is a simple yes and thats it.We eat together every lunch but he rarely talks and when somebody joins in he's happy. Did I did something wrong or it back fires? Please help.
Missydi82

Unread postby natstein » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:31 am

Hello Missydi82,

I would not recommend rubbing the oil on your body at all. putting some on your hands to rub onto a candle you have named for your ex is fine but then rubbing it on yourself to me means you may be bringing this spirit to yourself as well as your ex.

You can read about this line of products and how to use them here (http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html). I would recommend getting the lucky Mojo Spell Kit as it will give you very detailed instructions on how to do this kind of work.

And because it seems likley you may have crossed yourself up with this I would also recommend getting an Uncrossing Spell Kit to work on your self! (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Well I just had a Intranquility candle lit today at the church and was wondering if that is as effective as the spell kit. I planned on ordering the kit and having another candle set at the church to keep the work going until I recieve the kit. Once I get him back, I planned on retrieving personal effects to perform a Reconciliation.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Hi Tropicalenvii,

No one spell is more or less effective than another one. It all comes down to your intent and energy when performing it. The spell kits are truly wonderful in that they contain everything you need, plus full instructions. If you follow it as instructed, you optimize your chance of success. Backing up your work with having candles set at the Church will reinforce your efforts.

Sounds like you have a good plan in place. I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Thank you very much Miss Athena. I have studied the forum and see you always give great advice. I also plan on purchasing sage, the 13 day 13 herb bath supply and chinese floor wash to clean the house out spiritually. I have done some damage to the relationship and plan on doing some heavy work this month.
On another note I am particularly excited about the Supermoon coming this November seeing as it is the largest of the 21 century and my first time doing spells it was during a supermoon and I recieved a GREAT response. It worked almost the same night if not a day or 2 later if I remember correctly. Planning out what I wanna do in one of my grimores now. I have been focusing on my craft while letting my IS lit at the church do its work.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:50 am

Thank you IS for your diligent work in my situation. It was quick and effective. Thank you IS. I am grateful for your work.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Just an update you guys...I thought the MISC IS vigil wasnt working...boy was I wrong. This person SWORE they would never deal with me again and I just knew he meant it. I ordered the IS kit because I felt the vigil at MISC was weak and didnt work....dead wrong. First I noticed he kept saying he had a lot on his mind every time I talked to him here and there and he sounded noticebly aggitated by something but he was fighting it. He showed up to my house yesterday but wouldnt touch me...and stayed for about 5 minutes and was annoyed and left...today he popped up in the morning and stayed a while and asked me to get back together in his own way....definitely believe this works. I feel its better to IS thru the church because I did feel a little bit of it but not much. Im pretty sure the candle isnt done and its already bringing AMAZING results. Thank you IS. Thank you Lucky Mojo.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Missydi82 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:26 am

Hello Nathen,
I just ordered the stuff that you told me. What exactly does the intranquil did to me when I put 7 drops on my hand and rub it onto my neck while I burn the big red candle? I did that every morning and then at night I burn the same big candle overnight until its bunt out . The one thing I noticed that time, the candle was turned off by itself. I woke up to pee at night I re light it again and again to the point that one night I talked to the candle and said " I'm so tired tonight and I won't be able to light it again just in case it would comes off by itself again. So if thats gonna happen, I don't f****** care , I want to sleep" and then for some reason the candle stayed lit till i woke up in the morning. But then the guy for being so communicative to be went dead stop, and told me bunch of lies like he didn't see my messages even though he's online when I did sent it. Weird, so weird, until now I texted him, same thing , message sent but he said he didn't see but when i texted hey you didn't reply, then he would reply like whaaaaat? What harm it can do to me of what I did? And how long does this uncrossing product will arrive. I ordered before that and still hasn't arrive. I don't want it to be late to fix things up. I'm worried now. :cry: :(

Missydi
Missydi82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, Missydi82 ,

The Intraquil Spirit is a Spirit from Hell.

I don't know what will happen to you for applying the oil (and I am being honest).

While you are waiting for the uncrossing products, take a bath every night with plain water mixed with some sea salt. Do this until the products arrive. That will calm things down until you can do your uncrossing.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Missydi82 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:22 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I don't know why I got instructed to do that, maybe they'd thought I wouldn't do a research on that. So far nothing strange happen to me only the guy totally ignor me and you can tell that that's against his will because he's confuse too. Anyway I will do that while waiting for the products to arrive . Thank you so much for the info. I'll keep you guys posted.
Missydi82

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:32 am

I am waiting on my IS spell kit. I orerdered my uncrossing products after so it will be a little longer before I see those. I also have a Master hand. I was wondering if that was enough protection for now. I have a nation sack on my target but after having an IS lit at MISC, he came back for awhile but then completely cut off all contact with me. Being much more mean and stubborn than usual. So I want to perforn the IS kit until the Reconciliation and uncrossing comes. After I sage and uncross the house I will light a B.B and R.O just before the reconciliation kit. Lastly I planned on doing a LM honey jar to sweeten. Should this cover all bases?
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello Tropicalenvil,

If you're asking if everything you mentioned covers all your protection bases, I'd say no. I didn't see much in your post that had to do with actual protection (unless that aspect was in "B.B." and "R.O." although I'm not sure what those mean—road opening?). Spiritual cleansing and uncrossing is one thing, but protection puts up that spiritual defense. Uncrossing does only what's in the name: uncrosses. I'd recommend checking out these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Thank you SisterJean. I decided not to go with the IS kit. I noticed when he did return he was HIGHLY irritated and didnt even wanna come in my house so ultimately it worked but not how I intended. I decided to just go with a 13 day herb bath(just to cleanse myself) followed by a B.B vigil Working while the moon is waxing. Afterwards I wanted to do a follow me boy vigil(as I have found when I want the effects of CTM FMB works much stronger) Then perform the reconcialiation kit while both our zodiac vigils are lit. I feel its one thing to have the IS vigil lit in the church but a whole other in your house. The night before he came back I felt it working.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Gcriddith » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:58 pm

I tried to do the IS spell.But I don't know if I did it right.. I inscribed his name on a black candle and anointed with follow me oil. I held a cross in my left hand and lit candle a d held in right hand while reading the is prayer. Then I placed cross on alter and placed candle in front of it and I'm waiting on the candle to burn out. Did I do this right? Pleases advise. The candle is a 4 in. Black candle that I bought from my occult store. They didn't have I tranquil oil. So I used follow me oil. The cross I bought from walmart. It hangs on the wall,the lords prayer is written all over it. I couldn't find a crucify. Please help and advise!
Gcriddith

Unread postby manekineko » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Hello Gcriddith,
This forum is for discussing Lucky Mojo products and services, so I can't comment on the products that you used. In order to ensure that you do it right, I recommend that you purchase the Intranquil Spirit spell kit from Lucky Mojo. It includes succinct instructions for performing the spell, and it also includes the highest quality spiritual supplies. All the best!
manekineko

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello, Gcriddith,

I agree with manekineko . We do not assist with products purchased outside of Lucky Mojo

But, honestly, you did NOT perform an Intranquil Spirit spell.

Find the Correct spell kit here:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-intranquility.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby serenity786 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:57 pm

I wasn't sure which category to post in because I am doing multiple things. I needed some advise.
I am currently in the process of having misc burn the intranquil spirit candle and fiery wall of protection.
Daily I am burning a candle with follow me,look me over, attraction and bewitching oil.
Now after 2 months not talking to contact even though I see him often I ran into him and I had 2 options either open the door for him as I was going thru or slam in his face. I decided to be civil and held door open he said thanks I said ur welcome and walked away. Later the next day I saw him again cuz we work together and he made a long sad eye contact with me but today he just looked at me from the corner of his eyes angrily. Is this movement? Also since I have the IS candle going and c him at work should I purposely not be in his way for the candle to be more effective? I recently had 2 weeks off and my friend told me that he came by daily but since I been back he hasn't come even once. Can anyone give advice on how to make things more effective. I hate to admit it but o really love this guy and his birthday is on Monday and it's killing me that I can't even wish him . I'm also having money probs so o can't afford a reading at this time. I am so sad today. Incase anyone wants to know the background I never dated this guy. He was someone I had a secret crush on in high school but he didn't know me though cuz I was in grade 9 and was grade 13 and had a gf. When I started this job I didn't recognize him at first but he kept staring at me and he got my interest but I'm married now separated. Anyways I wanted to be friends with him it I guess I tried to hard and he yelled at me accusing me is sexually harassing him and acting like his gf. All because he looked sad and I asked why. I just walked out and haven't spoken to him since. I also have a feeling he's looking for another job cuz he told me once and I am afraid he will leave, what do I do. I also tried misc cut and clear which came out clear but I can't let go I need closure
serenity786

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:08 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

Unfortunately, it sure sounds like he is not interested.

If he's accusing you of sexual harassment, it would be wise to stay away before you get into any trouble with your job (if that's where you are seeing him) and with the law.

If the Intranquil Spirit candle doesn't work, then please get yourself a cut and clear SPELL KIT and perform the entire spell:

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Unfortunately, sometimes the answer from spirit is: "NO"

I am so sorry
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby serenity786 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Thanks miss Aida I will try to continue to stay away from him. I purposely avoided going anywhere I knew ew he would be today and was successful not to see him but it did leave me restless. I thought he was interested because he kept looking at me and I had a reading before that came out confirming that he was having sexual thoughts about me. I need closure is there a friendship spell I can cast because half the time I have a crush as soon as I talk to the guy s few times I fall out of love. Also when he accused me of sexual harassment it was when we were on good terms I sent him his horoscope without reading and it the first time we really talked it was something along the lines that today is a good time to talk to someone new for love. He then said I was sexually harassing him but was laughing I did say sorry cuz I didn't read it and was sending all my friends their scopes. The fight we had is when he said I was crazy and acting like I was in a relationship with him. All because he didn't come to work a few days and when he did he had aged so I asked if he was ok and wanted to talk. But I need to back off and get over him, for me to feel this bad is not healthy. Also is there a weightless beauty spell I can cast to help my confidence?
serenity786

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello serenity786,

Like Miss Aida said, work the Cut and Clear spell kit. It's designed to help you move on.

For beauty spells, check out this other thread so the Intranquil Spirit subforum can stay on topic:

spells-for-handsomeness-beauty-attractivness-good-self-image-t4983.html
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Gcriddith » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:52 am

Hi is there a specific reader category that I need to contact before there are all ki d from candles to tarot. I'm trying to get a reader for to see what is needed and needs to be done. I'll had a practitioner perform the intranquility spirit spell for me and I wanna see how it is going or is it affecting him and is he coming back, but I don't know which reader of category to choose from there are lots of them. Please help
Gcriddith

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:36 am

Hello, Gcriddith ,

You may want to contact the reader first and ask if they can read on a specific question.

But, honestly, most of the readers (if not all of them) can do this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby BettyBoop » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:59 am

Hi, I'm looking to purchase the Intranquil Spirit kit and would like to know how I can protect myself and cleanse my house afterwards. And if there are any other spells I should work to help my cause.

Thank you in advance.
BettyBoop

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello Lilmindymoo,

Protection and spiritual cleansing is a *very* good idea when working with the Intranquil Spirit.

I'd recommend Fiery Wall of Protection products for sure:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

For cleansing, I'd say to wash your house out from back to front, top to bottom, with Chinese Wash:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Also, I moved your post to this thread so you could scroll up and read what other people have done. You'll get lots of ideas.

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BettyBoop » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:55 pm

HI Sisterjean, thank you for your quick response and advice.
I wanted to ask, as this is a difficult spell to perform, would it be better/more powerful to have a root worker do it? When I first used a 3rd party source many years ago, I got ripped off by a "witch".
If it would be safer and more powerful to have someone else perform the spell, I'd prefer to go that route.

Thank you again
BettyBoop

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:17 am

Hello, Lilmindymoo ,

That is entirely up to you.

I am sorry that someone stole your money. But I did edit out the name as this is not allowed on the forum.

But, you can find rootworkers here if you are interested:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

intranquil spirit

Unread postby tango » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:16 pm

What would happen if I used two Intranquil Spirit candles on the targeted person?
tango

Unread postby tango » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:09 am

Wish someone would answer me
tango

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello tango,

I think lighting two Intranquil Spirit candles is overkill and unnecessary. One candle will do the job.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tango » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:35 am

What would it do if i sent numerous intranquils and anima solas ? I want her to come back. I spoke to her today but she said nothing of coming back to me
tango

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello tango,

I think burning numerous Intranquil Spirit and Anima Sola candles will only reinforce your goal, but burning multiple vigil candles such as these is not required. You could keep burning these candles in a series to keep your work going (not all at the same time, but one after the other) until you accomplish what you're trying to do. Many people burn vigil candles this way.

If you've been burning these vigil candles for a while but haven't seen any results yet, have you considered getting a reading? Perhaps there is a way to tackle this situation magically that is better suited for your situation; a reader can help you with that. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tango » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:56 am

Thank you so much
tango

Unread postby tango » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:01 pm

I've been doing work for about 2 weeks. There's another man in the picture. My target and I have children together.
tango

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi tango,

Was there a question in there? I'm unclear what your comment was about.

Two weeks is not long enough to see results on any spell. As always, patience will be your co-pilot to success.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tango » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:41 am

Yea she's trying to destroy my sanity. She's trying to remove me out of my son's life. She's dating her sisters ex. She's trying to make her sisters ex my son's dad. She's mentally ill, her family knows this. They hate me because of my race. I'm sick of it
tango

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Hello, tango ,

Please please PLEASE protect yourself FIRST and FOREMOST!!

You are THE most important aspect here:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, you can start working (if you wish) on a mirror box spell for that piece of crap.

Find it here:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I hope she goes away FAST

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tango » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:05 am

I kind of want her back. I guess I've got low self esteem. See her sisters ex makes over 100.000 k a year when I make only 40,000 ish. So he can provide more toys etc trips for my son, but does my average finances mean I shouldn't be in my son's life.she has my son call me by my first name, and he calls her sisters ex " daddy". I'm trying to fight for me rights as a Dad in court, but her family seems to think I should gladly give up. My ex doesn't work so I worked 7 days a week to make ends meat. She always accused me of cheating because I wouldn't talk on the phone at work as much as she likes. One of my jobs is commissioned based and if I don't focus and pay attention I won't make any cash, my second job the employer got paranoid and began watching our every move. To make a long story short, I lost that job because it was a night shift job and one day my ex told me off for hours because I couldn't talk to her at work. I didn't barely sleep before I went to work,so I got fired from that job
tango

Unread postby tango » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:09 am

It breaks my heart she's with her sisters ex ...a man 14 years my senior ..she wants to move out of state with him and you know that's a way for her to get lost in another state. Trying to take her to court would be hard if I don't have an address for her and each state has their own laws.
tango

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:34 am

Hello, tango,

I am so very sorry that this is happening to you and my hearts bleeds for you.

I am also sorry but this forum is to help with Lucky Mojo products and spell work

My advice to you is to get a reading on this to see exactly what is going on and to get some clear direction. That way, you have a "game plan" with clarity in your game plan.

PLEASE insure that you go to a professional and ethical reader.

Find ethical readers and rootworkers here:

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the best with this situation
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby _catthanforan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:26 am

Hello, I'm quite new to Lucky Mojo and this forum. I have ordered St Jude oil, pink candle, follow me boy oil and reconciliation oil. With that being said i came across the Intranquility Prayer and by just skimming the info thought it was a lost saint that helps bring back some lovers. I read the prayer out loud and now I'm so scared. 8 prayed to God all night asking for protection and forgiveness. I'm very religious and I didn't perform the prayer under any oils or candles, but I did read it out loud and it was a full moon I think. My former lover means so much to me and at times I may get angry with his absence I would never want to torment him into coming back.
By just saying the prayer out loud with the full moon do you think it's too late and I've done the damage? I'm really scared and know to never just skim over a serious spell or prayer like the Intranquility, but can someone please let me know if I've casted it by just reading it out loud?
_catthanforan

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Hello _catthanforan,

If you didn't read the prayer out loud with any sort of intent or meaning, I wouldn't worry about it. You can't accidentally cast spells — you either do it or you don't.

If you want to learn more abut Reconciliation work, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby random user » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:58 pm

I've done this spell, but I wonder what to do with remains (the cross and so on).
I live in apartement so I can't bury it somewhere (neither I would want to these things to stay close to me tbh).
Shold I go throw remains into the river or I should keep them with me until I see results?
random user

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello, random user ,

No, don't keep them with you

Please take a look at this page for instructions

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby random user » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:35 pm

Thank you. But according to this I should bury it in front of the doorstep.
I can't do that as I live on the second floor of the building. I'm confused on what to do now?
I've heard that runing water is good for nearly any spell, but now I see here that is for cases where you don't want your spell to work anymore.

Basically I think I saw good signs while doing my spell. And I don't want to ruin that with just doing some stupid move now with remains.
random user

Unread postby random user » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:32 am

Also, I performed the spell on Friday at 8am. As I was reading that it is best to do it on Venus hours. At 8am was a Venus hour at my place and it was the best time to do it as I had peace and quiet in my home then... But now I read it that it should be done at evening?

Despite that I am pretty positive I got nice signs from the candle while it was burning, so I wonder does it matter at what time I performed the spell?
random user

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Hello, Random User,

Spells can be performed according to the rootworker's belief. Some work with days of the week, moon phases, times of the day and others do not. This is up to you

Here is what others have said about disposal and deployment of the Intranquil Spirit spell:

post39393.html?hilit=disposal intranquility#p39393

All spells ought to be thought out completely before initiating them.

If you have good signs, then it may be working. So, have patience and see what happens.

I pray for your success with tis spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby random user » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:07 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

And well, I have one more question.
Wherever I look everyone says that people usually feel bad and uneasy and that if you feel like that it means that spell is working.
But since I've done the spell I feel more calm then before and actually I have even sweeter and more loving feelings for the target then before.
I was a bit scared before I've done the spell as it sound very dark, but actually when I performed it I got a feeling that it is not so terrible.

Have I done something wrong or?
random user

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, random user ,

You haven't done anything wrong.

Spells affect people in different ways.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Justher98 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Hello everyone
Not to sure if this is the correct forum. I wanted to know if it is possible one who is stubborn can block the IS candle? I had a reading and wa told there is no other woman that he's just very angry with me for what happened. Could it be oils altogether causing soot? I lit a come to me candle before without oils because I had none, and there was no soot at all. Now that I have oils in any candle (even just a drop of three different ones)theres soot.
Justher98

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello, Justher98 ,

Everybody has a free will

So, yes, it is possible for someone to stop the IS

Also, why are you adding oils to an already prepared candle?

Sound like too many oils

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Justher98 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:52 am

Hello Miss Aida

I made the candle myself while waiting for my orders. I was told there was a candle lit for me but the results could take up to 30days, and its been two weeks. Im trying to keep mg work going. Even had quiet a few signs this time. Im sure I messed up in the beginning because I was never told to not to try to contact while the vigil candle is lit.
Justher98

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Hello, Justher98 ,

This doesn't mean that they have not lit the candle.

It means that they are being delayed with candle reports.

So, let's see what happens

Patience is the name of the game!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement