Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Aredhel

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Aredhel » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Hello Everyone!
I've spend almost a week on and off reading this thread and I must say it's one of the most interesting ones. I attempt to read as much of this forum as possible because the advice given on here by many is wonderful to take in and learn from. Thank you all for that! I am in no way even going to think about attempting this spell but do have some questions because I am curios and they are just hypothetical, I hope it's ok because how else will someone learn if they don't ask :)

1)People say the person returns angry and the relationship is not the same, but what if the relationship ended on good terms? For example, a woman broke up with her boyfriend and he still has very strong feelings for her and would love to continue a relationship with her if ever possible. She for some reason decides the breakup was wrong and instead of going with reconciliation work, which makes perfect sense of course, jumps to Intranquil work because she wants fast results or for some other reason. Would he still return angry?

2) It was mentioned on here about using this in conjunction with break up work. If a woman does this on a guy who's in a relationship, or even married, does this help cause any conflict in a relationship and be an aid in them breaking up? Like could he be so angry and restless from the spell that he takes his anger out on his current girl because she just happens to be there, in the line of fire if you will. And what if he truly does love the other woman and she's the one he really wants to be with, will he still return angry?

3) And if those who've experienced the spirit "attaching" to you, how long does that last on a person? Do you have to do daily cleansing? How do you know it's gone from you?

I hope these questions make sense and my apology if they have been asked before, but I didn't see them.
Thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello, Aredhel,

We would have to stand by the norms.

Yes, the person would probably return angry. Not in all cases but in most. Remember, the person is tortured.

AS far as if it's possible for a person to displace his/her anger on someone else, the answer is: anything is possible.

People ought not have the IS attached to them. Period. If they had properly protected themselves, it would not have happened. If they had cleansed themselves before and after the spell, the thing should not have attached.

How long does it last?

Every person is different. How long will it take them to properly cleanse themselves, and now their homes (because they didn't perform protection first and prevented this from happening in the first place). And what other environmental factors are going on in their homes to keep the IS around? What did they say? Did they make a promise?

Unfortunately, your questions require numerous hypothetical situations and three's no clear cut answer to any of them

Sorry

take care

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:49 am

Miss Aida,
Those answers are good enough for me....Thank you so much..

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:57 am

I have a question about the DO NOT CONTACT rule during the IS spell. Do you not contact the person while the candle burns? Is this a rule to stick by during any spell work? Is there a time frame whenever you are allowed to contact them? I feel that was my problem in the beginning with everything. I would call to see if I was still blocked, sometimes leaving a message and others times just hanging up. Ive had no contact (well me trying to call) for a while now. I just want to get the clear understanding because I did a search for no contact and nothing comes up.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello, Justher98,

You do not contact the target at all. That means during and after the spell.

f noting has happened in 3 months, then the answer is: "no" and you'll have to perform a different spell

The "No contact" applies to the Intranquil Spirit spell

Take care

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:22 am

Im not sure where my post went so I'm going to try this one more time. My candle will be lit by the Church sometimes today. And I have a few questions.

Since I didn't feel anything when I did one myself, will I feel anything since the Church is doing it? Im sure it will bs better prepared than what I did.

It says it can take a up to month for a report. What work can I do at home while the candle is lit?

Am I right not to do my honey jar while the candle is lit? And if I must wait can I call to make sure its out?

Can I request a come to me and reconciliation afterwards?

Oh and out of curiosity, while he's being tormented going through whatever, will he actually know that coming back to me will ease his torment? Or is that where the other candles come in?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Hello Justher98,

I can't tell you what you'll feel while the church is burning your candle—everyone is different.

While the candle is lit, make sure you are cleansing and protecting yourself, since the Intranquil Spirit is literally a spirit from hell:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

You could also do Return to Me work, to back up the energy of the IS candle:

http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

I'm not sure why you'd need to not do your honey jar while the IS candle is lit—who told you that? If you want to wait to do your honey jar until the IS candle is out, yes, I'm sure you can call the church to find out when it's out.

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/

And to answer your last question, I believe that's the whole point of the spell, but he may only know it on a subconscious level. But somewhere deep down, he should know that the torment will only stop once he returns to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Thank you Sisterjean for your reply. I read on a post somewhere that they honey jar would defeat the purpose of him being tormented, so I was asking to clarify on doing it or not.

As for cleansing I will order the items but while I wait and my candle is already lit, is there something I can do at home. Sage and Chinese wash maybe?

Im wondering if he might know subconsciously that return to me would stop the torment because he is stubborn and very angry with me.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello Justher98,

OK, I could see wanting to keep those energies separate. If you want to give the different spells their own space to work, do the Intranquil work, then once that is done, pick up the honey jar again.

Yes, Chinese Wash will definitely work for cleansing.

He might subconsciously know that, like I said. That is the point of the spell. But I can't tell you for sure how the spell will affect him.

CeilingTile

Unread post by CeilingTile » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:46 am

Hi, I'm having a IS vigil candle being burnt for me at the MISC which started yesterday. The person I am having it performed on contacted me today. I have read that I'm not to contact him back as that will end the spell and considering he hasn't contacted me for a long time, he can wait. His message was cooly casual considering I had told him I was done with him and him ghosting me continuously. His message in no way showed that he was sorry for breaking my heart....again.
My question is how should I go about this correctly so the spell will work? Do I not contact him for a while to allow the spirit to do its work? And should I order some sort of cleansing spell to protect myself?
I was also going to purchase a honey jar spell but I'm unsure if I should do that myself or if I would have more success having MISC burn the relevant love spell candle...or perhaps a simultaneous spell that I also work.
I want him to miss me and to actually realize how cruel he is and that how he treats me isn't right...to actually show some remorse and stop this cruel behaviour.

Thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello, CeilingTile,

Yes, a cleansing followed by protection is most appropriate when working with the IS

A honey jar is good and maybe a King Solomon candle to give him the wisdom to see what he has done to you (put that in your petition).

have you read the webpage on the IS?

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

It may give you other ideas. And realize that they won't be quite the same.

Wishing you the vey best

Take care

CeilingTile

Unread post by CeilingTile » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:52 am

Thank you for your reply Miss Aida.
I have 2 questions. Which of the bath cleansings should I do and also which of the Honey Jar spell would you suggest I get? The reconciliation, stay with me or the love romance jar?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello CeilingTile,

For cleansing while working with the Intraquil Spirit, 13 Herb Bath would be good to use:

It would also be good for you to get some protection up on yourself during this time:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

As for honey jar spell kits, what do you think you need? Did the two of you fight a lot and are in need of reconciliation? Then I'd recommend the Reconciliation honey jar kit. If his feelings for you have dwindled, work the Love Me honey jar kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html

If you want to create your own honey jar, read more about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck to you.

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:22 pm

I have a 3-part question regarding the intranquility spell that I am hoping a moderator or someone very experienced in spell work, can shed some light on. I have the Return To Me Oil, Commanding Oil, Intranquility Oil, Intranquility Incense and a Crucifix.

My questions:
1) Is it permissible to dress a simple, plain white, unscented tea light with these oils and cast the spell using a tea light?
2) Is the intranquility considered a "dark" spell? Do I need to store the remaining/left-over ingredients in a dark place, like a closet? I read some where on the website that for darker work this should be done.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Ryan

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello, RKGOMES ,

You had posted your query on the wrong thread (and that's probably why you didn't see your answers).

Your question was in the spell KIT thread and not the freestanding spell thread. I know it's confusing (sorry about that!).

Please read the 32 pages here as the answers are on almost every page.

All those oils on a tine tea light candle? You seem to want to make a short simple spell that probably won't work.

Please read through the pages here. You'll see that the Intranquil Spell ought to be performed alone. Then, followed by other spells.

Disposal and deployment are also here on these pages. I have not heard of a dark spell needing a dark place. BUT the Intranquil Spirit is an entity from hell. So, I would definitely be cautious and prepared before using this spell

Wishing you great success

take care

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:30 pm

Hi - Thank you for your assistance. Okay - So, I've read through the first couple of pages and here's what happened. I did the Follow Me Boy Spell with good success too. But then I ran the Intranquility Spell. The candle burned all the way through, with just a light gray haze at the top. Anyway, my partner doesn't seem angry or miserable (which I actually dont want!), and he is still following me around, actually.

Can I undo the Intranquility spell by doing a Lavender Love Kit? Or?? Please advise. Thank you.

+rev+

Unread post by +rev+ » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:27 am

Hello Everyone,
i am new here.
I purchased 3 intranquil candle service from MISC.
I emailed the photos as instructed, together with my petition..
here are my questions.
(1) How long would it take to hear from MISC? they havent replied to me yet as to when are they gonna lit my candles.
(2) Would it be helpful to get another candle service, like follow me boy, or reconciliation service while my IS candle is up.
(3) I am a bit worried that I havent done any cleansing prior to this spell, I am currently residing in a very strict country and dont want to have any "customs/shipping" issues if i order salts/herbs from LM,, what can i do in replacement to ordering seasalts and herbs from lucky mojo that I could purchase in this country? would it be effective if i just purchase an ordinary seasalt from local stores over here and perfom cleansing?

thanks in advance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Hello RKGOMES,

Are you saying you actually want your partner to be angry and miserable? And the whole point of the Intranquil Spirit spell is for the target to be tormented and tortured until they come back to you. Is that not what you want? I'm afraid I'm just confused by your question.

Anytime after doing the Intranquil Spirit spell on someone you typically need to do a lot of sweetening work on them because the Intranquil Spirit will make them angry. You can't undo an Intranquil Spirit spell kit. That bell has been rung, so to speak. I would suggest doing a sweetening jar:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Then yes, you could move on to the Lavender Love Drops kit if you want:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Hello +rev+,

1. Check out this thread about MISC candle reports, then scroll all the way to the bottom of the last page:

post363638.html?hilit=MISC#p363638

You'll find a post by Catherine Yronwode that says:

"We set lights every day at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

The candle will generally be lit on the day after you order it, as the orders are processed from our online shopping cart in batches, and each batch goes to the church at the end of the day, ready for work the next day. Most candles are labelled and fixed 1 to 2 days after you place your order, then lit the next day. They then take 5 to 7 days to burn, on average, although some "stubborn" candles that go out and have to be relit can take up to 10 days to finish. After that they will be taken off the altar and read within 3 to 7 days.

If you order a candle to be held back to be lit on a specific day (the change of the moon, a court date, an anniversary or birth date) we will prepare it and hold it until that date.

Since the candle is not shipped, you will not receive a shipping / tracking / customs number by way of confirmation -- your payment is your confirmation.

When the candle is finished, we will perform a divination on the results and this will be sent to you in email as a "Candle Report."

2. Yes, Follow Me Boy would be a good supplement to the Intranquil Spirit spell, or Reconciliation if there are issues between the two of you.

3. You can find basic methods for self-cleansing here:

spells-for-blessing-and-cleansing-the-h ... 8-600.html

Good luck!

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Could the IS vigil candles (lit by MISC) be used on someone that works at the same company as you? Basically, we work at the same company but on different teams. We see each other every now and then. He kind of stopped talking to me out the blue (please don't tell me to move on and find someone else. I just want to see what may happen with us if I went this route). If not IS from MISC, then which candles would be best if i want this guy to show interest in me again, chase me and also obsess over me?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, Ladee,

From what I understand (as I don't work with the IS) is that once your target sees you, the spell is completed.

So, I would not go that route.

Please read this thread (which has 7 great pages of ideas):

spells-to-make-someone-desire-me-or-be- ... 30302.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:10 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I understand the purpose of the IS is supposed to torment your target into contacting you but is there something that someone can suggest as a back up to make the target continue contacting you and wanting to be in your presence? (I apologize for the run on sentence).

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello Ladee,

It sounds like using Follow Me Boy products would be a good fit for you. You can read about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Good luck to you.

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:20 am

I'm considering using this spirit, however do you have to use IS supplies or can you use your own supplies and just say the prayer asking for his help?

Also, how does it work if you have kids with your target being that your not suppose to have contact with the target?

manekineko

Unread post by manekineko » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:33 am

Hello PrettyInPink02,
For the best results, go with the Intranquility vigil candle or spell kit from Lucky Mojo.
All the best!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, PrettyInPink02 ,

I agree with manekineko.

If you see the target all the time then this is not the spell for you

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:54 pm

PrettyInPink02

This is the Lucky Mojo Forum. If you come here and ask about using "your own supplies," you will be banned from posting here. We like to help, but we are here to help our customers, so please be reasonable when posting.

Your belief that when working with the Intranquil Spirit "you're not suppose to have contact with the target" is a bunch of BS that some people tried to promote all over the internet starting around 2010 or later. It is useless, pointless, and counterintuitive rule-making of the worst and most crippling sort.

People call upon the Intranquil Spirit for many reasons and from many situations. The most common situation is that the person you want is no longer with you and you are trying to force him or her to return. But that is by no means the same as saying "you're not supposed to have contact with the target."

Of course you can! The thing is, most people desperate enough to call upon the Intranquil Spirit don't have contact. That's their problem, and that's why they will attempt a love-curse of that type. Because, think about it, if they did have contact, they could hug and kiss and make up.

So, just shaking my head here at all the misinformation people try to pass off as factual -- going from not having contact with an ex, to being desperate enough to reach out to a wicked and damned spirit for help in tormenting the ex, to insisting that the wicked spirit will not assist you if you do have contact with the ex.

Like manekineko said, if you do have contact with your ex, this is not the spell for you -- not because the Intranquil Spirit will not assist those who do have contact with an ex, but because those who remain in contact can work with more productive, positive, happy, and charming spirits! Try, for instance, Mother Mary, who soothes family hurts; or Venus, the goddess of love and desire; or Saint Martha, who gives women and servants the power to rule over men; or Bastet, the patroness of loving families; or Hera, the champion goddess of wives; or Parvati, the exemplary goddess of patience in marriage; or the spirit of anyone in your family who passed on after celebrating more than 50 years of marriage.

Good luck.

Dumb.
catherine yronwode

Magical1

Unread post by Magical1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi all, question: I am going to order the Intranquility candle but I also want to back it up with perhaps a return to me or type of candle. Do I wait until after the 3 candle run is complete to order this or order at the same time? Will misc lite it with the IS or afterwards?

Also what else would be a good candle to back up the IS?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Hello, Magical1 ,

That's a personal preference. But if it were me, I would wait until the 3 IS candles were finished and then follow with the return to me afterwards.

Reconciliation is also good for this

Here are some other great ideas: www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Take care

Mother_Goddesss

Unread post by Mother_Goddesss » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:11 am

I had a similar question as to the above. We run in the same circle of friends so do run into each other on occasion and we are still on friendly terms. I had been considering doing the intranquil spirit spell for a while and decided it was time I used it this weekend. I have used other more dominant spells, but he is a very reluctant target. I know he loves me, but he is stubborn. I am to the point where a love curse is my last resort before a cut and clear. I am ready to do more love work once he is back with me and will be obtaining some graveyard dirt from my deceased cousin. My question is about the contact. Of course I read that you are not to contact them, and I haven't, but what about if he contacts me for something completely unrelated (he knew I needed help with a home project out of my expertise) to our relationship? Does the IS then consider his job done and leave him alone from there? Do I have to redo the spell to ask the IS to go back to him? Fixing my appliances is not exactly what I had in mind. :/

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:28 pm

Hello, Mother_Goddesss

Please read this post:

intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... ml#p365936

It ought to answer your question

take care

Magical1

Unread post by Magical1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:56 am

Is there a difference in the Intranquility candle settings vs to the Intranquility spell?

Mother_Goddesss

Unread post by Mother_Goddesss » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:59 am

Thank you. I did read that post. If this is the case, how long does the IS stick around? When they know they have returned for your desired result, or when you thank then and tell them they may take their leave?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Magical1 --

Yes, there is.

The candle is just a candle. You pray over it as you choose, or, if you have one set for you at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, a candle deacon will dress it, pray over it, and set it, and Rev. Ernest will do a divination for you on the smoke patterns in the glass after it is finished.

If you purchase the spell kit, you will receive products and a crucifix and instructions for the prayer. You will do all the work yourself, following these instructions, and it will be up to you to interprest the smoke patterns in the candle, should you wish to do so.

See all of the ingredients in the Intranquility Spell Kit here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-intranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-intranquility.html

and read more forum posts on the Intranquility Spell kit here:

Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers
intranquility-spell-kit-questions-and-a ... t9620.html
catherine yronwode

Magical1

Unread post by Magical1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Is the actual spell available to purchase for a rootworker to cast on my behalf?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Hello, Magical1,

Yes, of course!!

Magical1

Unread post by Magical1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Great! How do I go about getting the IS spell for a rootworker to perform on my behalf? I assume this can be done at the same time as the candles are being lit....?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello, Magical1 ,

First, you contact a rootworker and talk to them about this.

But we can't answer for the AIR members.

Find AIRR members here

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care

Magical1

Unread post by Magical1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:20 pm

Miss Aida, thank you for the information. I have searched the AIRR website and read the readers/doctors BIO's. I've sent messages to a few of them but is having a hard time seeking someone who performs the work. Is it possible to PM me with who does this type of work.
I may need other work as well. What comes to mind is from uncrossing/unjinxing, love work including communication, return to me and protection work. I would also need a moving spell and a physical moving (from out of a house) type of spell, and lastly a banishing, keep away from my target type of spell.
Who would I need to contact to proceed forward?
Can you please PM me?
Thank you in advance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Hello Magical1,

You're doing what you need to do by contacting the workers directly and asking them; like Miss Aida said, the AIRR workers take clients of their own volition.

Magical1

Unread post by Magical1 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:27 am

I have a run of 3 candles and I only got one report. Would the report be for just the 1st candle or all 3 of them? Do they send a report for each individual candle??

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello Magical1,

I believe they would send a report for each candle. But if you want to double check, give the church a call:

http://missionaryindependent.org/

BAMAGRL101

Unread post by BAMAGRL101 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:38 pm

My boyfriend was hot and heavy in the beginning, then we just kinda quit seeing each other. It not anyone, he just doesn't want anyone serious. In the process he has made my health very poorly worrying about everything. Now I want him to go though the torment and hell he put me through. Why cause we both care and still love one another. At this time consequences don't matter. I want him to reap everything he has put my life through the
last two months. So where can a get the Intranquility light at, when is the best time to do it, and how many times do I perform the ritual?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello, BAMAGRL101

Your answers are here:

www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Magical1

Unread post by Magical1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:53 am

BAMAGRL101,

Let me know if you decide to do the ritual and how it turns out....I'm very curious of its working.
Thank you

Scarred

Unread post by Scarred » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:30 am

I hope this isn't overstepping my bounds as a forum member, but I know most people jump to the end of a thread for the most recent answers. I have spent a lot of time researching the Intranquil Spirit spell because it is interesting to me, not out of desire to use it. I want to share what I have learned not only from here, but from friends and other forums.

This spell should only be used as a last ditch effort, and should only be used in certain situations; a couple examples would be a spouse that walked out on their family and kids, a lover who left you after you took care of them at their lowest and picked them back up only to leave you when their better, or a partner who broke every promise made and hurt your entire family. This spell is 90% curse, and 10% love spell, so do not think it fluffy and cute. Imagine the scum of the Earth, murderers, rapists, child abusers, put them in the intranquil category. Now take the people that died tragically, car crash victims, suicide, people that had a lifelong mental illness, and add them to that category. The intranquil spirit isn't just one sole entity, it can be anyone who is essentially stuck in limbo between this world and the next trying their hardest to seek salvation. Bluntly, you don't know who you're petition for help; so would you really feel comfortable asking a rapist to go get your ex back for you?

If you do decide to go through with this spell, it should be noted that one of the most common side effects despite any cleansing you may do, is that you are the first to get hit. Think about it, you're summoning a damned soul to aid you, they are going to want to test you out first and put you through a trial before they go out and help you. You will likely feel helpless and hopeless, you will obsess over the target, you will lose sleep and stop eating, you will randomly break down and cry. You are likely going to be tormented too. However; if you can get past the spirit tormenting you, then there is a good chance it is going to attack your target. The more the target resists, the more it will attack. Just read the prayer, that is how your target will be attacked; their life will not be complete again until their 5 senses have been filled by you.

This is where people tend to differ in opinion at, but it seems to be the one that makes sense to me. If you're set on doing this spell, then do not do it alone. What I mean by that is simply do not rely on this spell to be the end all be all. You will have to do other work, you will have to do back up work. What this spell will basically do, is act as a steroid shot to your other spells and boost their effectiveness 100 time over. You will still need to do reconciliation work, or return to me work, or follow me boy/girl work, whatever other work you need to do, you still have to do it. This isn't a magic pill that will fix everything, what it does is help get that person back into your life so you can start to fix everything.

Some people are ok with working with the IS, and that's perfectly fine. Personally, I do have intranquility products that if need be, I can use. Don't think though that it is as simple as lighting a candle and saying a prayer, yeah that can work for some, but you'll likely get no results. The same rules apply here that apply to all other spells. You need a link to the target, you need a petition, you need to focus and concentrate all your will into it. Yes, the main act is the prayer, but that isn't all there is to it. Get mad, get sad, get emotional while saying the prayer; cry during it to show how serious you are about it. Put absolutely everything into it instead of just reading the prayer and expecting something to happen.

Finally, the strongest part of this spell is being able to walk away. I had an old mentor once tell me about spellcraft it is completely ok to think about the spell, it is ok to think about the target, it's only natural to. He told me though, the choice that you make is what determines the success of the spell. If you continually think about and never give your mind a break, it is likely it will never manifest; however, if you were to think about it and just smile because you knew it was only a matter of time before your spell manifested and moved on to a new thought, you'd be successful in your magic. In other words, when you think about the spell, think of it in the past tense as if it was already a success, you're just waiting for time to catch up with your magic.

Like I said moderators, I hope this didn't over step any bounds. I just wanted to share knowledge about this for those seeking it.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, Scarred ,

On this forum, we encourage teaching and learning from each other.

And your post is both educational and very informative.

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us

Take care

michelle18

Unread post by michelle18 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:03 am

I found out an old acquaintance had placed love spells on me about 3.5 years ago. I believe it was either the Intranquil Spirit or some other coercive spell. Resulting in me not having had any success in my love life whatsoever since then. Men that are interested in me have suddenly been fired, moved, disappeared, or angry ex-girlfriends re-appear. He also started using drugs after doing the spell, most likely doing the spell incorrectly. I don't think he initially contacted any reputable hoodoo practitioner immediately as he doesn't have much money. I also believe he purchased some knock-off products from China. The thing is he didn't need any of those spells as I already liked him. Mutual acquaintances, friends, and co-workers had made some moves with management to report us for fraternization. I had no clue management had only spoken to me. So I stopped flirting with him to keep either of us from getting in trouble. Shortly after my life fell apart and I had to move.

He just reappeared asking about me a few months ago. Come to find out the "friends" were texting him explicit stuff back and forth pretending to be me over the years. Via twitter I told him as much as I knew about the situation. He said he was sorry he never got to know me really. He then told me he loved me and goodbye. Shortly after he changed his profile image and changed the message under his username from "I lost my mind trying to find you" to "I hate that I love you". He then committed a crime against me (I've already contacted the police). I plan to press charges but I do want him to get the physical (drug rehabilitation), mental, and spiritual help he needs (I'm here for the spiritual).

I believe this Intranquil spirit has been tormenting him for all these years and he can't break it.

I plan to do an uncrossing for myself and have an uncrossing vigil done for him. Followed by either Run Devil Run or Cast Off Evil vigil for him. Then try to get him to read Psalm 10 (I'll read it myself also). Finally what LM products would be best to get him to confess and turn himself in peacefully to the authorities? To make this process easier on both of us.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello, Michelle18,

You will find the answers here:

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... it=confess

Wishing you the best

Take care

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Mon May 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Guys. I'm so sorry. I need help.

I ordered a IS candle from the church without reading the whole forum. I'm having second thoughts; is there any way to cancel that candle and request another one instead? I don't see a contact email for the candle ministry.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Hello InfigoMoon,

I would call the shop and ask to speak to someone about that. 707-887-1521

Peace~

Nathen

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Tue May 16, 2017 10:57 am

I still haven't been able to reach anyone at the church via calling or email.

Is it likely my candle has been lit if I ordered it Sunday night?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello, IndigoMoon ,

Please call the main shop (Lucky Mojo phone) and tell them that you can't get a hold of MISC

I can't even begin to guess if that candle was lit. It was a very busy weekend over there with the Hoodoo festival

Take care

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Wed May 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.

Someone emailed me back today!

Best

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Thu May 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm sure that like myself, anyone who would even consider doing the intranquil candle (I didnt do the full spell) is broken hearted and desperate feeling as I was which is why it was so tempting.

I lit a candle myself and then attempted to have a backup one lit at the church. The church was behind and that should've been my first "sign." I lit the candle, said the prayer etc. I did NOT let the candle finish burning down because I started reading the forum and reading Miss Aida and Ms. Cats thoughts on it made me wise up. I didn't hear from my target which is the least of my problems because it now appears that the IS has somehow latched itself to this man I've only known for a week. He is professing his love to me and said out of his own mouth that he can't eat or sleep because I'm "driving" him "crazy." I have no idea how this happened as I was very specific with a photo and birthday of my intended target. My point in writing this is that I know what it feels like to want something so bad and I know that my target is my soulmate, and no, I'm not crazy or delusional lol. He has communication issues and I need to address that issue instead of resorting to demons etc. I can't tell anyone what to do but please, if you're reading this: think long and hard and prepare yourself for anything. I've got a borderline stalker on my hands now.

Secondly, does someone have any recommendations to get this other guy off of me? I was thinking of putting his name in the freezer.

*I apologize for any typos.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello, IndigoMoon ,

Oh, Boy! Yikes!

OK, try both the freezer spell and the banishing spell

http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

AND PROTECT yourself

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. A lesson learned and a harsh reminder of what can happen when working with that awful thing from Hell

Take care

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Thu May 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida

I have both hamsas and evil eye bracelets that I'm wearing until I can order a protection candle.

Word to the masses:

The elders and moderators, rootworkers working on behalf of this site: LISTEN TO THEM

They know what they're talking about!

Blackcoffee

Unread post by Blackcoffee » Wed May 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I was wondering, does extinguishing the candle before it is fully burned down not cut the power of the spell? What happens if you change your mind half way through burning an IS candle and blow it out?

Thank you in advance for any help/information!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu May 25, 2017 11:34 am

Hello irishborn,

Traditionally, yes, blowing out a candle signals that the spell is over. However, this being the Intranquil Spirit you're working with, if you want to change your mind, not only should you blow out the candle but you should also spiritually clean you and your home thoroughly:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

And next time, put more thought into your work before you choose to summon a spirit from Hell.

Take care.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon May 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Hello,

I'm currently burning my last LM Intranquil Spirit Candle. I'll be ordering some more tomorrow. I've been getting excellent results since I started burning these. I know it's going to take a while before I receive my new set of candles. I want to continue working on my target until my candles arrive. I would like to know, can I still recite the prayer after the candle goes out in order to keep the spell going?

Thanks in advance!
[color=#FF0040]Faith is the key to successful magic.[/color]

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”