Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Aida
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello, miziluvhoodoo,

Yes, you can do that.

Yu could also light regular candles while doing so until your order arrives

Take care

nocturnalworker

Unread post by nocturnalworker » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:32 am

I've done a few candles for the IS and I don't feel anything?

Should I feel anything? There are moments when I miss her like crazy and want nothing but to call her.
I'm wondering if in those moments she feels the same way. Regardless I'll be doing more IS candles on her

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello, nocturnalworker,

Sometimes you will feel something. But most of the clients don't.

Either way, it doesn't mean that it's not working.

Hang in there and have patience.

Time will tell...

Take care

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:20 am

Hi everyone!

I have a question regarding the Intranquil Spirit. I bought two LM fixed candles to light and was wondering if there was a certain day that was best to light them. Also, I read on one of the forums about the IS that it's good to start a honey jar because once your lover returns they tend to be a bit agitated with you. I've begun a honey jar nearly two weeks ago. Not seeing any movement with it just a silly "like" on Facebook. I'm going to keep working it but I was wondering, if I do the IS am I able to follow up immediately with a Red Skull candle once it burns out, telling the candle that it/he wants to try again and/or would a Reconciliation candle be better? Or can I not do neither? I read a couple times on here different opinions, some say it's contradicting ones work, others say it's perfectly fine. So I was just wondering what the experts think? Thank you! Have a blessed day!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:24 am

Hello Intrigued01,

I think a honey jar would be a good idea for this situation, because you're right, the Intranquil Spirit doesn't bring lovers back in a state of tranquility. And really, anytime you want to get someone back you should have a honey jar steadily working. If the candles you got from Lucky Mojo don't specify a day they need to be lit in the instructions on the side of the candle, they you can just light them whenever you're ready. And I think it's fine if you start other work right after the Intranquil Spirit candle finishes burning.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:16 am

Thank you Sister Jean for your quick response! It didn't say a specific day on the back of the candle so I will begin working with it once I've completed all my research. Does this sound correct.... On the candle carve my targets name/dob and "return to me!" and then underneath the candle have my targets picture, on the front where his face is "return to me" and on the back of his picture his name & dob written 9 times with "Return to me" written on top of it.

My last questions (hopefully) is, it says to hold a crucifix or jewelry or a cross made from sticks in one hand & the candle in my other. I have a cross necklace I wear daily, if I use that does that contaminate it in any way? Can I use something like two popsicle sticks tied together with black thread if it does or would two sticks from nature be stronger?

Lastly, and I'm so sorry for asking so many questions, since this is basically a spirit from hell.... Once the glass is empty and the wax gone, what do I do with it? I've read when you throw remains away it's like saying your spell is garbage, obviously I don't want to do that but if I keep it is the spirit connected to it in any way? I watch a lot of scary movies lol so I want to make sure he can't like latch on to the glass & cause torment forever. I can't bury it near my target since he lives in an apartment and I'm not even certain that you would do that in a case dealing with a spirit.

Sorry for the questions. I tried finding answers in the forum but found none, there were questions similar to mine but most of them didn't have answers and a lot of the links I clicked on ended up having an "error" or "no content." So, I apologized if you've been asked these questions a zillion times before but I couldn't find answers elsewhere. Oh! I do plan on taking a cleansing/purification bath afterwards as protection I'm still curious about what happens with my cross and glass though even if I do take a cleansing bath.

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for your time. So sorry for the incredibly long post and multiple questions!

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Thank you for your quick response Sister Jean! I have a few more questions if you please wouldn't mind answering them. I had made another post in reply but my session had timed out and it disappeared when I went to post it :( The candle didn't give a specific day/time so I'll begin the work once I've done some more research on it. I'm hoping I can figure everything I need out within the next couple days because it would work perfectly with the moon phases if I do the IS now for 14 days then I'll be just in time for the waxing moon to begin my Skull Candle.

Anyways, I want to make certain of a few things before I continue and I'd really appreciate any answers/guidance you can provide. I looked for answers in multiple forums but a lot of the questions that were similar to mine didn't have answers or the links to the answers no longer work so if I ask something that has been asked a million times, I apologize.

1. It says to hold a crucifix, jewelry or cross made from sticks in one hand while the candle is held in the other. I have a cross necklace I wear 24/7, if I were to use that would it become contaminated in some way? If so, would something like popsicle sticks tied with black thread suffice?

2. Once I'm done with the candles, the wax melted... What do I do with the glass? I read throwing items away basically means you think your work is garbage. I don't want that. Do I need to do anything with it or can I keep them and just cleanse it?

3. In the candle I'm going to carve my targets dob, full name and "return to me" does that sound appropriate? Underneath the candle I'll have a picture of him where "Return to me" is written on his face (I read a couple people do that to the pictures, I've never written on the front of the picture so I'm not certain if it's the correct method or not) then on the back I'll have his information written 9 times (name, dob) and on top of his info written the other direction I'll write "return to me." Does that sound okay? I saw someone say they don't suggest adding personal items to the IS other then just a picture... I was going to add his writing and a piece of his boxers, should I no longer do that and stick strictly to just his picture?

I am SO sorry I have so many questions. I didn't mean to write so much, honest, once I started questioning more questions popped into my head. I hope I don't overwhelm you with my questions, I'd really appreciate anything you could answer. Thank you so much!

Hopeful1016

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:52 pm

I just ordered the intranquil spirit. Im not really worried about feeling restless. Im more concerned about the spirit being in my home. Is there anyway I can avoid this? I didn't have money for chinese wash, but i do have ammonia, hyssop and sea salt.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Hello, Intrigued01,

Unfortunately, you are asking for extensive magical coaching that I can't give you on the forum

Please contact an AIRR member for these questions.

Just book a 1/2 magical coaching session

http://readersandrootworkers.org

take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, Hopeful1016 ,

Bathe with the hyssop and lay the salt by windows and doorways

Wishing you the best

take care

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Hopeful1016

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:38 am

Hi. I have an IS candle from the shop. I asked for prayer and instruction, but no label if that was at all possible. Well I didn't get anything but the candle itself. Will someone help me out. Do I need a cross when I call the spirit? Do I say the prayer everyday or just the first day? Do I speak calmy to the spirit or do I command it with authority. Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi Hopeful1016,

Instructions are only provided with spell kits.

To answer your questions, yes work with a cross in your hand, you can pray as often as you wish (although daily is a good idea when a spell is new), and you can speak in whatever voice you feel most comfortable.

Please make sure to cleanse and protect yourself appropriately after doing this kind of work.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi again,

My second night with the candle lit I had another dream about my target and he was equally rude in this dream as well. I really hope having two dreams about my target and him being rude/agitated towards me means that the IS has agreed to work with me. I was wondering about the vigil candles, I have two of the LM 7day ones & was going to light them back to back. I read on here somewhere that the IS doesn't begin it's work until the candles have burnt out. Does anyone know if this is true? I would have thought once you say the prayer (repeatedly in my case) and lit the candle and followed all the instructions, he would have begun his work. It's not really a major question I'm worried about, I was just curious so that I could set a goal date accordingly..
My final question is, do you offer anything along with the candle? I read some people put a glass of ice cold water since hell is so well, hot. I read others say they don't advise offering more then just a candle because then the IS thinks your "friends" and tries building a deeper connection with you and attempts to stay longer. I know a lot of the moderators don't like using the IS so I was wondering if anyone that has worked with him, do you offer water or anything else along with the candle or no?
Oh wait, one last question..Well, it's not really a question more something I read and my opinion on it.. I may be wrong in my thinking though... Someone mentioned putting a picture of the target and yourself together under the candle, to me that seems wrong though. I only put my targets picture. If you put a picture of the both of you, aren't you basically saying "come torture me too!"
Thank you in advance for your thoughts/comments..

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi Intrigued01,

Have you read through this thread on the Intranquil Spirit? It seems you are getting contradictory information so please stick to Lucky Mojo as your source. We also can't comment on information you obtain elsewhere.

Once you light your candle, the spell begins. When the candle burns down, you can consider your petition as sent. What happens next remains to be seen.

You can add offerings as you feel appropriate. But given the nature of the IS, I would not want to make friends with it.

Finally, put only your target's photo under the candle.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello, Intrigued01,

Please follow the advice on the Lucky Mojo forums.

As Miss Athena said, DO NOT offer it anything.

Just do the spell as prescribed on the intranquil page.

last thing: Spells rarely work immediately. RARELY so, have patience, please!

take care

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:47 am

Hi Miss Athena & Miss Aida!

I have read through everything I could find on the IS in the LM forum. I did a google search as well and read two blogs and the comments in them so perhaps I'm mixing up where I got the information from. I'll stick to strictly LM information from now on. Sorry. Was just trying to learn as much as I could before working with it.

Okay, I won't offer the IS anything. Just the candles I light.

Thank you both :)

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:18 am

Hello again,

I'm sorry for posting again. Something just happened and I was wondering your opinions. When I lit the candle the first night, there was a brief "pop" noise and white smoke- it almost looked like fog. Since then that hasn't happened. Nothing has really. I got overly emotional, very angry, and while speaking to the candle begged it to torment my target (please don't judge) there was another popping noise and the same fog like smoke. Almost as in response. I looked into the candle divination page but there was no mention of the white fog like smoke I saw. Just mention of black smoke and soot. Any ideas on what that could mean? I apologize if I'm not allowed to ask those kinds of questions, it just slightly freaked me out because it happened the second after I finished my sentence. Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:01 am

Hello Intrigued01,

The pop and smoke could be a sign that the spirit received your petition, it could have been the spirit trying to communicate. If you do divination for yourself, you could ask about what it meant, or you could get a quick reading on Hoodoo Psychics:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

You can read more about noisy candles and other signs from candles by reading this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Be well.

P.S. Just to reiterate what Miss Aida and Miss Athena have been saying, PROTECT yourself while doing this work, and do a heavy-duty cleanse afterward.

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! I have hyssop, is there anything else I should add with it? I've been working with the IS since a little before midnight on the 4th. Oddly my candle looks like it only has another day, possibly two left in it and then I have a second IS candle to light. So, I will be working with it for a few more days. I won't have enough hyssop to last until my work is complete (I wasn't thinking ahead when I ordered the hyssop. Lesson learned) anything else I order likely won't get here until after I've burnt both candles. Is there anything you suggest I can use that I may find in my kitchen? I have epsom salt, sea salt and sage incense but I'm not sure if they will do anything Thank you! .

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi Intrigued01,

Keep bathing with your hyssop and then bathe with sea salt until you receive your next order of hyssop (which you should make immediately, if you haven't already done so).

I would also do a thorough cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash when you finish these spells, to rid your home of any negative energy that remains.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

You didn't say anything about putting up protection, which is a must for you. Please make sure you are using Protection products regularly as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:23 pm

I didn't put protection up. Didn't even think of it. I just assumed cleansing was enough. I'll order some protection now. Guess I rushed in without fully thinking.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, Intrigued01,

Try thispage:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps

Take care

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:57 am

Thank you! I must admit I woke up this morning a little freaked out. My candle has maybe a couple hours left until it's done, so far everything looks nice and clean but last night I asked for a dream or an obvious sign that the IS was in fact working with me. I dreamt that I was pregnant with my targets child, for some reason I had decided not to tell him and ended up loosing the baby. Scary. I'm cleansing and don't have the materials for protection yet but in the meantime I'm hoping white candles & prayer will suffice.

Thank you for the help you've given me. I must say, Miss Aida, Miss Athena and Sister Jean, you've been a tremendous help to me. I truly appreciate all the patience you've had with me and the knowledge you've shared not only with me but with everyone Thank you so much!

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:33 am

Good morning!

My first candle burned clear (yay!) just the herbs and glitter remained & no black soot on the glass. I waited two days to light my second candle. The first candle there was a white smoke and "pop" when I lit it, this time there was no smoke and some crackling. the flame began very steady, no movements (swaying) like the first one and then after about a half hour the flame went really low. I'm hoping it's because I accidentally put in too much oil but my question is, is it possible for the IS (or any spirit) to agree to work with you and then change it's mind?
I strongly feel like with the first candle, the IS had agreed to take on my target but with this candle I'm not feeling the same. Also, with the first candle there was knobs in the wick fairly early on, which I know isn't a "good" sign but there hasn't been any with the second candle. They are burning very differently. I'm not asking for a divination as I know those aren't given on the forum, I'm just asking if it's possible for the IS to change it's mind about working with me. Does something like that happen often?
I considered that the candle burning so differently this time means that things will go slowly (since the flame is low) but that there will be success (since there has yet to be any smoke or knobs/knots in the wick) but like I said, the burning feels very different this time then the first time. The first time I felt the negativity, this time I feel almost happy? It's odd. No crazy or negative dreams came with this burning either, I noticed. When you do a run of these candles is it typical to get such different burns and reactions? Sorry my post is so long, thank you for any insight you can give.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:29 am

Hello, Intrigued01,

This is almost impossible to answer. I'm sorry

But, this could mean several things (including that the IS might be saying: "I already said YEs. Enough already!".

It could mean anything. I have no idea what the IS thinks or what these messages mean

When these type things happen, we just have to give it time and see what happens. Usually, the messages are a lot clearer once we sit back and see what happens.

Take care

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

Shortly after I wrote my post I walked away from the candle and when I returned, maybe an hour later, the flame was higher and fluttering about. I feel better about it now that it isn't a low flame. I'll sit back and wait. I lit the second candle because I read other people saying they do a run of candles. Once this candle is finished I'll wait it out and see what happens. Thank you again!

NeedingLuck

Unread post by NeedingLuck » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:59 am

She told me she loves me, always will, but not In love with me. It's not me but she isn't ready for a relationship. When I was using her phone, I saw a tinder notification. Downloaded it just to see for myself, and bam, she's on there....

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello NeedingLuck,

Are you posting your story under this thread because you need information on working with the Intranquil Spirit for your situation with this person?

NeedingLuck

Unread post by NeedingLuck » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Yes, I'm deeply confused.

What would cause her to be on there despite saying that? I'm also confused, as she messages me while doing the IS, is that not interfering with the spell? I used to get phone calls daily but that's not the case recently.

I'm not sure how to even approach this...

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:38 pm

Hello, NeedingLuck ,

it's not interfering with the spell.

But, these short sentences are difficult for us to decipher.

Just continue your spell and have faith

Wishing you the very best

take care

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:54 am

Hi,

I did my two IS vigil candles. Both had clean burns, no soot on either candle. I was wondering though, is that it am I done? Do I forget the IS and just wait for results or do I light a candle every week in dedication to the IS until I see results?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Hello, Intrigued01 ,

If you don't get any signs whatsoever, then you might want to consider another one

Wishing you the best

Take care

ikja

Unread post by ikja » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:50 am

Hi all,

So, I have just finished carrying out the intranquil spell on my ex boyfriend.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to perform it to the forum specifications, but I think I did a decent job and got some positive signs.

So, I carved my ex's name into a candle and dressed it will some olive oil.
I put the candle in my candle holder with a cup of water and the cross that I rubbed whilst saying the petition next to it.

The wick was slightly bent, but I lit the candle and it began to burn quite quickly - almost an hour and it is down to about 1/5th.
Overall, it was a high burn and the flame thin. As it began to burn, I saw one line of wax from the top of the candle to the base. I wouldn't call it a "tear" pattern more of a string? If that is even a thing. Anyway, as it burned further and through my ex boyfriend's name, the candle began to crackle and pop and behave erratically. I also noticed that there were two blue inner flames on different parts of the wick that joined together to make one yellow one. Then, half of the wick fell off and the candle began to burn quite rapidly again. As this happened, a larger pool of wax began forming on the north/eastern side of the candle.

Given that I haven't necessarily followed the spell to the letter, I asked iChing whether he would come back as a result of this spell and I got 35 unchanging aka gradual progress. 'Change is happening although I don't necessarily see it'

My question is, should I cast the spell again when I get the proper ingredients? How many times should you attempt to conjure IS?

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi ikja,

Is there a reason why you didn't follow the specifications for doing the spell correctly?

Working with the Intranquil Spirit is not a place for experimentation. This is an erratic, hell-bound spirit so if you insist on working with it, please follow the directions. I would re-do the spell once you get the proper ingredients then see what results you get before deciding to perform it again.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

ikja

Unread post by ikja » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:16 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you for your measured response. My reason for not using all of the correct ingredients is because I live in the UK and the $100 worth of LM supplies that I have ordered are taking a long time to get here - I wanted to get started! :( But, I take your point about the erratic nature of the spirit.

On this topic though, I am slightly annoyed/aggrieved that I have just received a Board warning for asking a pretty standard/simple question about the use of olive oil in spell; and that when I have tried to respond, it seems that I cannot. I don't want to discuss this issue further here, but if someone could contact me directly... that would be great.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:29 am

Hello, Ikja,

Please read the forum rules before posting:

This is a direct quote from Catherine Yronwode, the owner of this forum and the Lucky Mojo store.

"Regarding respect for the Lucky Mojo Curio Company:

Easy-going as i generally am, what really ticks me off is people coming into this forum -- MY SHOP ONLINE -- and advertising their own services or telling my customers here to buy elsewhere. And by "elsewhere," i am not only talking about our continual "he helped me" spammer (a.k.a the great spell caster spammer), but also those who go on and on about buying their candles at some other shop, or how they made their own oils, or how the high cost of postage has made it impossible for them to order overseas, or whatever it is they do to avoid buying from my company. I consider such posts to be a disrespectful form of parasitic vampirism on my shop, and i have a zero-tolerance policy for it"

ikja

Unread post by ikja » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:38 am

Hello Miss Aida,

I have actually brought $100 worth of goods from the Lucky Mojo shop (Receipts can be provided). However, shipping is taking a long while given my location. Therefore, with respect, I don't regard myself as a parasitic vampire. I haven't avoided buying from the shop - at all. In fact, I also approached you for help - but you couldn't help given my desired format and inability to engage in phone readings. I actually regard myself as someone who is eager to undertake work to improve a situation that I am currently in (using the approved channels) but have been somewhat unsuccessful.

I've tried to email back regarding this matter, but that also failed.

spiritualtom

Unread post by spiritualtom » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:19 pm

So I have tried to adapt my own formula for working with IS. Usually there is already a lot of negative and dread from having to do IS work anyway, so I thought why not use that as part of the work in the petition to let the IS draw it from you as fuel to direct at your target?

I did it and I've noticed a stark drop in that anxiety/heaviness feeling. Any thoughts on the cleverness of this kind of petitioning and methodology as it pertains to IS?

I feel that energies go to waste that could otherwise be used for self improvement and to manifest desires.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:47 am

Hello spiritualtom,

If it works for you to think of it that way, that's great. But I would still be careful when working with the Intranquil Spirit as it is literally a spirit from hell. I'd suggest reading up through this thread to learn more.

Take care.

Choosen_O

Unread post by Choosen_O » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Greetings All,

I’m new to both the forum and HOODOO so I hope I’m in compliance of posting to the correct thread. I requested a three run IS candle service from the four altars gospel sanctuary about a month ago for my estranged, deceiving, misleading husband. I hadn’t received a candle report as specified in the (FAGS)online site list of services, nor did I notice any movement from the target. While waiting for the reports and reading how unpredictable IS were I decided to burn a reconciliation candle over a honey jar. I reached out to FAGS and immediately receive a response with all three candle readings, my initial thought was these seem like a generalize report sent to everyone. However, out of curiosity I visit my target’s social media pages and for the past month he has been posting subliminal post about missing me and reheating his actions, anybody who knows me know he’s speaking directly to me. However, we’re not friends on any of our social network accounts. He has not contacted me directly and me being a novice to spells did I ruin the IS spell with the honey jar? The way he has mislead me and humiliated me I want nothing more than revenge and him to feel the way I have in the past. I also like to Thank Deacon Millet and Alex in advance for their service, although my work hasn’t fully manifested. Deacon Millet is an excellent practitioner confident in his work ,direct to the point, he doesn’t entertain doubtful individuals he will show and prove his work.

Respectfully Submitted,
Choosen_O

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, Choosen_O ,

Welcome to the forum

I think you're fine

But I would double check with Deacon Millett as he is the expert on Honey Jars

Take care!

Magical1

Unread post by Magical1 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello choosen_o,
Thanks for sharing. I have been very curious and would also like to get revenge and use the IS spell. I think i will also give him a try. How long did it take from beginning to end; from the time you ordered until you received the reports and noticed the social media posts???
Thanks again for sharing.

Reason: Told to send forum member a PM with this quesiton

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Hello, Magical1

Pleas send this person a private message with the same question

I will be deleting this post as it ha nothing to do with Lucky Mojo

Sorry

Take care

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:32 pm

I see a lot of info on the spell kit and candles, but how would one use the IS bath crystals? I did not see directions on the LM website. Can you dissolve them in water and pour the water on my targets property?

Also, curious if using bath crystals AND having a vigil lit by the four altars gospel sanctuary would be "too much"..

Advice?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 am

Hello SpellsnSuch,

Yes, I think that would be a smart and tricky way to use the Intranquil Spirit bath crystals. As for your question about it being "too much," that's a hard question to answer because I don't know your situation. You're probably fine, but you should ask Deacon Millett since Four Altars is his service.

Take care.

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Fri May 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Good evening everyone. Doing a IS tonight and this is my first time doing it on my own. Do I do a name paper under it and if so do I cover his name 9 times with mines? Wasn’t sure if I should put my name anywhere near that candle even tho I just finished a very successful Fiery wall of protection.

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sat May 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Tropicalenvii,

I can’t answer your question but omg pls keep us updated I love hearing about how other people’s spell work plays out !! :)

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 am

SpellsnSuch
Will do...just need to know how to write my petition

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Hello Tropicalenvii,

Are you doing a vigil candle? If so, there should be instructions on the back of the vigil candle ...

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Wed May 09, 2018 3:28 pm

There is Sister Jean, I’m just used to putting name papers under but it doesn’t speak of it. I thought it may have been some unspoken rule about name papers with this type of vigil since I have not done it before on my own

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 11, 2018 7:52 am

Hello Tropicalenvii,

I have never worked with the Intranquil Spirit or the vigil, so I'm not sure what those instructions say, but it's probably fine if you include a name paper with the candle, and the way you described sounds fine to me. And there is no rule that says you must always include a name paper, it's just that many people do. Glad you have your protection up, good luck to you in your work.

Ash1111

Unread post by Ash1111 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:39 am

Hi all,

I had an intranquil spirit candle cast by an AIRR reader/rootworker a few weeks ago (I wont name names of who it was).
I just wanted to ask, 1) once this has been cast does the spirit get to work for as long as it takes before the contact is made and 2) for around a week maybe more, just around the time I now know it was being cast, I began to get severe anger and hatred / bad thoughts inside my head thinking about this person.

Could that have been the spell taking effect as until that point I was fine and wasn’t thinking that much about them and also those feelings completely stopped almost randomly one day. It went from being consumed by hatred and unable to sleep thinking about them to nothing, literally couldn’t care less.
Thank youu

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Thu May 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Took some things to get me to do this candle and after being reluctant since my last post I didn’t want this candle in my house anymore but I didn’t want to waste such a beautiful candle...I am now realizing the more I keep this man the more I’m uncomfortable and uninterested because I’m seeing he’s not for me ...and it would take hell and high water for me to take him back really. When someone doesn’t work out it’s for a reason. Will post results in 5 days when it finishes, 3 days-3 weeks These Candles are so amazing omg they didn’t ever take that long for me. Instant results

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Fri May 18, 2018 5:30 am

Sister Jean I have learned as much as I have learned because of you, Miss Aida, Ms. Catherine, Papa Newt and everyone else who contributed to this forum. I have become more informed and wiser because of lucky mojo. Thank you guys for everything. Did a protection spell over myself and those around me. I’m confident in LM products.

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Fri May 18, 2018 9:43 am

Tropicalenvii,

May I ask, when you lit your Intranquil Spirit Vigil candle, did you end up including a name paper/petition or did you only say the prayer? Also, how long without contact were you and a your target?

Anyway, just Curious what you did :)
I have a run of 3 going at four altars since the beginning of this month, I assume im probably halfway or more done with the second vigil...AND, i ended up lighting 1 small 4 inch altar candle dressed with restless oil and follow boy oil, said the prayer with the crucifix... yes i cleansed and protected myself as well, (I got the info and all supplies from the LM website).. but i haven't seen any results yet.. or even signs for that matter, sadly..

Im wondering if a name paper would have made a difference for me.. or if I should just give it more time..

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sat May 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Question, throughout this forum I see people mentioning petitioning the Intranquil spirit with small altar candles and vigil candles... Spell kits etc.. ***To the forum moderators, what are your thoughts on using a red skull candle instead of a vigil/offertory candle? To REALLY get in the targets head and really torment them with thoughts into returning ...

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sun May 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Greetings, SpellsnSuch.

I hope you are in good spirits! Using a red skull candle would be good to get into your target’s head. Skull candles have been used to influence the thoughts of your target. Good idea!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

sag97

Unread post by sag97 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:27 pm

Hello everyone!
So I just left my boyfriend for whom I moved to the new country, and honestly, he couldn’t care less. He even called me names. After everything I did for him!
But actually, I couldn’t be happier, because this relationship was a pain in the ass anyway. The thing is, I want him to pay for what he did to me. I want him to realise what he’s lost, I would have spent all my life with that bloody narcissist and I would have loved him no matter what. But there comes a time when you realise you have to love yourself more. So what I want to ask you guys is what should I do? What oils should I use for him to be desperately in love with me and sorry for what he did? I know revenge is not the way to peace but in this case it is. If you only knew the way he treated me all these months - pretty much the same as (or even worse) than an intranquil spirit spell. Please, give me advice on what to do to make him think of me all the time, be completely obsessed with me and depressed because of the loss of me. Thank you.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed May 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Hello sag97,

first of all, as a personal remark - if I may take the liberty to say so - I have come across with many cases of people telling me "I don't want my partner back, I just want to make them suffer, to beg at my feet for us to come back". It means, for one thing, that without a doubt you have some unfinished business with that relationship, things you still need to work out to assure you are completely over that person. I mean, if he was unkind to you, unfair to you, by all means, cross him up! Quench your thirst for justice. That would be a more objective and clean approach to the issue at hand.

When it comes to dealing with spirits I feel like one should be as clear-minded and firm in purpose as possible, and to know the work well, otherwise the spirit will make a mess out of your life - particularly when it comes to spirits known to be as unstable, gloomy and emotional as those that answer for "intranquil spirit". They may try to fool you with constant bargains and if you're very upset they may drag you deeper into depression, just to name a few.

My advice to you is that you to care for yourself as much as you can. Add sage to spiritual baths asking for clarity, that is a good way to start. Get items labelled here under "blessing" and "healing", which will assist in comforting and strengthening you. Also, you might want consider a full "cut and clear" campaign to be worked in a short-term future.

On the side as you work that, I would advise you to start crossing him up somehow. Even if it's not the ideal thing to cross him up with, even if you start out small, you should begin with something. Have a look at vinegar jars and crossing spells for ideas on how to proceed.

Here you'll find some instructions towards vinegar jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Here's a thread that discusses vinegar jars at length: general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html
and here's something for the crossing bit: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

I'd also recommend spells involving shame briar. Those cause people to regret and be ashamed of what they've been doing to you.

It should give you some ideas on how to start a work routine. You may decide differently on how to carry it further as you go along, but I would like you to strenghten yourself emotionally before going into dealing with spirits, particularly with those that are known to be conflictuous. You may even have attracted some of those spirits by yourself already, by putting yourself in this frequency - which is no reason to fret, that happens all the time -, so sage in spiritual baths will pack a long way.

Anyhow, this is how I see it.

God bless you. I hope things turn out allright for you.

Cordially,
Asturias

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”