Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:32 am

Great answer, Asturias, thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:36 pm

So long story short --

I have an ex lover. When we were together I fed this man my blood.

My ex lover is still stalking me. Luckily we're a country away but he still manages to harass me. We've been broken up since March and a week ago he sent me a picture of a tattoo he just got of my full name and birthday very large on his arm.

Well, I got pissed and I decided I wanted him to suffer a bit as he's tormenting me emotionally and I called on the Intranquil spirit as per directions on the Lucky Mojo page.

I also did a Tobacco prayer to the Seven Infernal Spirits which I got off the web.

I reworded all the prayers so it wouldn't involve love, just torture.

After finishing the spells I did a cleansing hyssop bath with holy water from Juiquilla in Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico, and Florida water, and I recited Psalm 51.

1) My target has claimed lack of sleep, and is desperately wanting me to go back.He broke the other day and told me to leave him alone (I haven't been contacting him) saying that I'm driving him insane. Is this a sign it's working?

2) I'm guessing I messed up.The problem is that I too am experiencing lack of sleep, restlessness and general sadness over nothing. Is the fact that i fed him my blood the reason why I'm feeling side effects?

3) Perhaps my cleansing was not sufficient. What further cleansing is recommended specifically after using Intranquility supplies?

4) Is there anything else I can do to remove the effects on myself?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi, tillsosola --

1) Yes. You have achieved your goal. He is feeling tortured. Now thank the sprits and stop this sort of work.

2) It is not feeding him your blood that is the problem; it is the fact that the Intranquil Spirit is a risky and reckless spirit to work with and often (OFTEN!) traps the people who seek help. And the Seven Infernal Spirits are demons.

Like many before you -- not heeding my constant warnings -- you reached out to wretched and terrible spirits -- and you got played!

I noticed that in April 2018 you told Sister Jean that you had burned a black skull candle with needles on this ex and when it was finished, you posted, "I will be burying it at my grandmas grave and asking her to bind him" -- and later in the same month you posted that you had indeed done that, which is great.

I noticed also that in May 2018, you had posted, "My ex is a dangerous manipulative narcissist and I'd like to use restless oil in combination with a piece of string I uh personalized and a black candle and goofer dust to prevent him from doing what he did to me to anyone else." That is the kind of spell i prefer, because it does not involve tying your desires to the invocation of unpredictable spirits. Did you ever use those products? I am not asking you to add them now -- i am just curious as to why you chose to work with evil spirits if this other (safer) approach was already known to you.

3) Your cleansing was fine. Having fed him your blood was fine. Your grandmother was fine. The trouble is that you also called on evil spirits, and the evil spirits just grabbed you, that is all.

4) You will need to do some specific work to rid yourself of the Intranquil Spirit and the Seven Infernal Spirits. This is exorcism work. A cleansing will not be enough.
catherine yronwode

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:03 pm

i did use goofed dust and the string and black candle and he flew into obsessive overdrive like tattooing my name on him,
I suppose I was desperate for him to suffering shouldn't have called on the infernal spirits at all nor the intranquil spirit
as soon as the candle burns down I'll dispose of the working and thank the spirits. he's been quiet no messages since yesterday so hopefully as the spell comes to an end so will he

And I understand now I'm looking at deliverance and spiritual warfare ahead of me ill be seeking out a priest as I feel it's necessary
Thankyou for the advice miss cat

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:06 pm

You are very welcome, stillsosola-- and take care.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Hi. I have a question about Intranquil Spirit. Am I right in believing that it's kind of the first step in messing with someone? Like with Anima Sola and DUME (I'm forgetting one)?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:14 am

AStarIsBorn,

Short answer to your question: No.

Please take time to read our web pages about these three product lines and you will understand the differences between them.

Anima Sola:
http://www.luckymojo.com/animasola.html
Italian Catholic in origin, as signified by official Vatican-approved Holy cards; it relates to the releases from Purgatory authorized by the Virgin of Mount Carmel.

Intranquil Spirit:
http://luckymojo.com/http://www.luckymo ... ility.html
Mexican Catholic in origin, and not Vatican approved; although the belief is based on Catholic concepts of an extended Purgatory after death, there are no holy cards for this spirit, and the traditional image used is that of a God Almighty attending the weighing of souls and a judgement based on the deeds they performed in life; it is basically the Mexican Folk-Catholic analogue to the secular African-American Restless Oil.

DUME (Death Unto My Enemies):
http://luckymojo.com/dume.html
African-American and secular in origin; it relates to a death-curse, in which DUME is a pun on "doom" and it makes no reference to any after-death state, although in Protestant Christianity there would be a presumption of a Judgement, with the dead souls going either to Heaven or to Hell; there is no Purgatory in Protestant Christianity; it is used in the same manner as the secular African-American Jinx, Crossing, Destruction, Goofer Dust, Damnation, and other products of that kind.

In no way do these ideas form a series of "steps."
catherine yronwode

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi so I cleansed myself, my home and confessed and got deliverance at church after invoking the intranquil spirit, I'm fine I'm sleeping well and in general am feeling better. But my target recently messaged my husband stating he's going to have us killed because he's still being tormented and a curandera said it was me who did it. Anyways I've asked on the proper threads for protective help about that now what I'd like to know is there anyway to call off the spirit? Like thanking it and asking it to leave the target be? I'm feeling if the torment stops he will stop or should I let it go and just focus on protecting us from any revenge killing ?

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:42 am

Thank you Miss Cat. I definitely misspoke. What I really should have asked is about Intranquil Spirit (since it makes the person miserable until they return to you) and Santisima Muerte (the one I forgot; makes someone love you until they die). To me it seems like a one two punch in getting the one you love to be with you forever.

I apologize for the mistake. At times I am on here for hours and am exhausted by the time I post.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:10 am

Hello stillsosola,

I replied to you about your protection question; I hope you look over that post.

I think you should pray directly to God to "call off" this evil spirit. Dress a white candle with holy oil and pray, thanking the Intranquil Spirit for its aid and asking that it move on. Then pray to God to firmly "call it off."

I hope that helps.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Thanks sister Jean I'll go through my other postings and look into protection seems like I keep protection going all the time nowadays oh and I had a reading done very revealing and interesting

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:09 pm

I have a certain situation that I am not sure about. I feel like the use of IS would be helpful but I would leave it to the professionals at MISC as I am not proficient enough to handle it myself.

There is a man I have liked for some time - we never got to be in a relationship due to horrid timing, always just missing each other so to speak- now he is currently moving to take a new job and be with an ex (who is a cheater etc) i was wondering if the use of IS would help my situation even though we were never IN a relationship. I have been using other types of work on him but I feel IS may be my best choice. I just dont quite kniw if it would work on this...... how does the target ‘know’ that they will be unhappy unless they are with you? What if they think of someone ELSE?
Im over thinking this perhaps

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:25 pm

Please do not use the IS not even with a worker, I recently worked with IS and although it is literally driving my target crazy he can't sleep, doesn't eat, was in a major car accident, it also caused me some serious issues such as extreme despair when before I felt hate for my target, sleeplessness, and I had some poltergeist activity. Please reconsider using IS and your never being in a relationship with your target it's just not how you draw love, try come to me or chuparosa products, and if he resists try do as I say or st Martha products or anima sola you can use lm prayers or google st Martha Tabacco prayer for reference and anima sola usually has prayers in Spanish please read this whole thread and listen to miss cats warnings

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:56 am

sharing my story: I had a run of 3 lit by deacon millett (he says he calls upon a specific spirit), then i lit 2 candles myself (used restless oil and follow me boy oil all from lucky mojo, said prayer with crucifix) to attempt to bring back a man i dated for nearly 3 years.. i waited probably close to 2 months and never heard from my target (the longest we ever went without speaking). During my wait, all candle reports were positive/working in my favor...(emotional upheaval present, powerful feminine presence may give a new perspective.. and things may come together).

I also got a card reading from another AIRR member during my wait [because I believe in getting readings from someone who did not perform the actual work, a complete unbiased opinion] who said: he does care about me, he will return to me, he has been drinking a lot and that may be interfering with his decisions.. but she was unsure if the candles had anything to do with his feelings/the cards pulled because we should have seen signs from him directly since "the intranquil spirit is supposed to be very strong and its hard to resist its torment"..

Anyway, after waiting nearly 2 months for him to contact me, i ended up reaching out to him.. even though the break up was his fault completely.... which didn't make me feel good at all [my pride/ego]. But, I didn't want to wait any longer, as I know the longer you go without speaking, the harder it is to fix a relationship..

I was **hoping** the intranquil spirit would torment him and make him miserable, and torment him with thoughts of returning to me [because he is so stubborn, I thought I needed something strong/coercive to bring him back], and THEN after he made contact I was planning on telling him how bad he hurt me and work some reconciliation/cleansing/healing products for the both of us, all in hopes of getting him to feel so horrible with out me that he would never do what he did to initially cause the break up ever again, and get an apology out of him.. then we could move forward together.

However, that didn't happen, seeing as the plan changed the minute I had to reach out to him instead. I can't lie.. i'm a little jealous of the people on this forum who received any "help" from the intranquil spirit. i would have loved for my ex to return obsessed with me. :( Instead, i reached out to him, only to find out he's still the same stubborn old man.. :roll:

After I contacted him, I tried working a honey jar and a doll baby on him as well (its been maybe 3 weeks) and my "time limit" is just about up, sadly.. we still haven't spent any time together and we only communicate if I initiate it... I can't help but wonder why all the readings were so "positive" but nothing really happened...

I have since done some attraction spells for new love and money drawing to get my mind off him and just to try to move on.. [im not ready for cut and clear] and oddly enough I had no problem attracting tons of men [none really caught my eye though] and I have had a lot of money come my way too [that sort of cheered me up lol]..

But just thought i'd share my story, not every spell works for everyone, and it seems like the intranquil spirit was one of the spells that did not work for me.

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:49 am

Stillsosola and Miss Cat

I have decided against IS. I just don’t feel comfortable with it at all even though i was planning to have a worker cast the spell for me. Instead I will try other methods especially since I wasn’t in a relationship with him yet.

Thank you for your expertise and guidance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:55 am

spellsnsuch,

As one of those whom the Intranquil Spirit does not like (and the feeling is mutual), i always take a sort of detached, philosophical view when i hear that an Intranquility love curse did not work.

Let him go.

=====

Blackcattt0123

A wise choice, i think. (I know, it's crazy that i make these products and never recommend this product line! Sorry, i am just being honest! When it works, it works, but it is a curse, not a love spell.)
catherine yronwode

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:47 pm

Thank you Miss Cat- It is not crazy, I truly appreciate the honesty you show on this forum.

I dont get a good feeling about the IS isage (I speak only for myself and to each his own ofcourse)

I am a bit nervous after having used Black Arts oil in my breakup spell now. I dont feel I was advanced enough to have used such a product & didnt do my proper research first.

Is there anything besides cleansing that I have done to rid myself of any negative effects?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:14 pm

Blackcattt0123 --

This forum thread deals with the topic of rectifying one's balance after doing harsh or harmful work:

Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells
cleansing-before-and-or-after-performin ... 54-60.html
catherine yronwode

thelight1
Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by thelight1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:47 am

Hi guys, long time LM customer, first time poster!

** Mrs Brown, if you don't mind.. can you tell me about your experience using the intranquil spirit (what you did, how you did it, how long).. i am interested in how YOU are working with it ..

i tried it once but i did not see any results...

[[pls answer me on the "intranquil spirit" forum.. i would have asked you there but i don't think you would have seen my question to you/randomly checked that forum lol.]]

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:15 am

OK so I have read the information available about the intranquil spirit on the LM site, and read through about half of the pages on here, however after awhile some of the information on here contradicts itself.. or maybe it is that people's viewpoints change overtime? not sure..

So my questions:

1. Why do some people advise against performing the intranquil spirit spell AND another spell at the same time and other people say it is OK?
-ex: some people on this forum and some AIRR members have said it is OK to work a honey jar, but some said it is not. Which is true?
-Same with intranquil spirit spell and break up work.. some say it is OK.. some say it is not. Which is true?

2. what is the difference between the intranquility spell kit and having a run of vigil lights being lit for me at the church?
-I understand the spell kit would be performed by myself vs having someone else light the candle, but is that more or less the big difference? like in a sense, the same prayer is being said in the same way, with a crucifix, with the same intentions.. right?

3. Is having a vigil lit any less "potent" than utilizing the spell kit myself? because it seems like the spirit is still being petitioned either way.. right?

Please understand that I am asking to clear things up for myself. Not trying to question the intelligence or authenticity of anything Lucky Mojo has to offer. Been a long time customer, love the products, just asking for clarification purposes as over time, information on here gets a little contradictory/changes. I would like the most up to date knowledge and advice on this subject. thank you :)

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi thelight1. I did a reading today and was advised to release the IS. I'm sorry that I can not be more helpful.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:32 am

Hi thelight1,

1. There is no set rule of yes you can or no you cant. The point most workers are making is that you are doing something to torment them then at the same time love work, it sends a mixed signal. Also the Intranqulity spirit is not a love spell it is actually a curse on your ex lover. If you do not talk to them again they will be tormented a long time. That being said a worker who does a reading for you may find in the reading that the spirit will torment him back and do a honey jar so he will love you when he does. That is one reason we get readings.

2. Doing the work yourself or hiring a person is a highly empowering event that can bring you into the work and add your emotion and power into the work. You can personally pray over the spell kit each day, and monitor the candle as you learn how to read a candle yourself. The shop setting candles is great, they will light the candle set it and pray over it. When it is done burning you will get a report. I would personally advise to do your own and have the church back up your work by setting one at the same time.

3. People always ask about potent or most powerful, honestly a hate filled curse spoken with spit can be a powerful as using a candle and oils etc. Using authentic items like Lucky Mojo sells are filled with the spirit and really are what make the work. Think of it this way, you can pray to God and ask for something you really need or you can ask someone else maybe call in to a radio broadcast and ask them to pray it. That is what you are asking the difference of.

It seems your question comes down to this: do I need to bother with doing a spell kit or can I just pay someone else to do it for me? you dont need to bother with a kit if you dont want to. I personally think doing the spell and having a candle set by the church is the best way to go.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:41 am

thelight1 --

j82 gave you great answers to your questions. Here a my opinions:

1. This is a personal opinion:

If i truly love a person, i would not want to set the Intranquil Spirit after that person, because i see love as exciting and magnetic yet at the same time trusting and appreciative. And when a lover or friend drops me, i tend to harden myself and form a scar over the would very quickly, and never look back. If i have been hurt and seek justice or revenge, i separate that desire for justice or revenge from love or friendship, and bide my time to seek justice or revenge as a work of its own, apart from love or friendship.

But another person's decision on working with the Intranquil Spirit may be different than mine, because there are all kinds of love, and another person's feelings about how angry or painful love can be is may differ from mine, and furthermore, that other person may not move on quickly after a broken love affair, and so the concept of a lover becoming an ex-lover in that person's mind may take a long time, and during that time the person may feel conflicted emotions of love and revenge in a way that i would not.

So, what i am getting at here is that there are so many kinds of emotions that various people include in their definitions of love and anger, there will be many different opinions on the matter of working with the Intranquil Spirit to torture an ex-lover.

2. I agree 100% with what j82 said.

3. Again, i agree completely
catherine yronwode

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:57 am

thanks J82!

Last question: So I am completely aware about the tormenting, aware it is more of a curse and not a love spell, I read all the info available on the Lucky Mojo website, and yes that is what I want.

But I am also aware there is no telling which spirit would answer my prayer, as the intranquil spirit is not one specific spirit but actually a class of spirits, SO if I did a vigil myself, AND had one backed up at the MISC Church, do you think there is a possibility that I would have two spirits tormenting my ex? Like what if one spirit answers me, then another answers the petition i made with the candle being lit at the church. Do you think that is possible?

Because that is NOT what I want lol. i would fear "over-kill".

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:16 am

thelight1,

The idea that "the intranquil spirit is not one specific spirit but actually a class of spirits" is something that entered the internet around 2010. I do not know it to be a traditional belief and when i was younger, i was told that this was a specific spirit. Of course, i did not know everyone who practiced Latino-influenced hoodoo along the Tex-Mex border, and, of course, folk magic beliefs are mutable and changeable, as are all social beliefs -- but what you are "aware of" this year is something that no one whom i *personally knew* was "aware of" from the 1970s through the early 2000s.
catherine yronwode

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:46 am

thelight1,

Having the church light a candle for you at the same time is called backing up the work. It is not calling on a different spirit rather reinforcing the work.

An example outside of this work: Think about working a love spell for 7 days, I could also have Lucky Mojo set a love me now candle to burn on the MISC altars while I am not working the spell and to reinforce it. I would use the same petition on both candles your own and the one at the church. You can also request the day to have it lit, therefore corresponding the candle with the same day you light it as well.

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:19 am

J82 and Mrs.Yronwode,

I see, thank you for the valuable information. :)

ps. the reason why i said i was aware that the intranquil spirit was a class of spirits, was because (in addition to using google) i have been doing my research and have inquired about casting the intranquility spell with one airr member who says he "Uses a very specific spirit", which made me think okay then there has to be more than one... in addition to all different info on this forum where some people warn that when casting the intranquility spell "any spirit may answer", which thus made me believe okay then there has to be more than one.

but again, thank you for the info :)

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:33 am

thelight1,

Individuals may carry a different opinion or belief then others, some are influenced by different works or cultures as well. The info on the forum is form individuals experience or their tradition. It is not wrong to think other spirits yet its also not the long tradition. In the end you are asking a spirit of hell to come up and attach it self to your ex to torture them till they return to you, sick, virtually dead and beat. Some cases justify this work, breadwinner, you will be kicked out of the country if he dont stay, he will take your kids, person did me terrible and deserves to be tortured.. etc. Some are less justified like I want him back and its what I want. Cat mad a great point of what love is and what we want. I think many come to this spirit for work because they like the punishment aspect but also the person comes back to them. Understand just because they return under this spell does not mean they will stay. The spell is done when they return to you, the spirit is no longer on them anymore. If you have an AIRR worker continue to work with them and ask what work can be done to keep them and continue the love after the spell is done.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:46 am

Good points, j82!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”