Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Hello martinezmarco296,

Cleanse yourself appropriately after doing this spell. Hyssop would be a good choice, to remove the sin of having cursed someone (and the Intranquil Spirit spell is a curse).

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.50

Then put up protection afterward.

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:18 pm

There's lots of ways...
- Put camphor in the corners of each room (warning - camphor has a bleach-like smell. If you don't mind the smell for a few days I'd recommend it)
- Sage each room (I also open all closet and cabinet doors to make sure you get those areas as well when you use the sage stick)
- Hyssop bath, air dry (don't towel dry) and say Psalm 51 after your bath

Those are all the things I did prior to casting the spell and my residual effects were minimal.

I hope this helps.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Hello all - UPDATE! I wrote a post the other day concerning a petition to the Intranquil Spirit: Spirit revealed that she will not work my case.

However, I prayed to my ancestors for the brining back of my former best friend and lover, and Spirit revealed that they strongly agreed to help in my very efforts. So my ancestors are doing what the Intranquil Spirit would not do for whatever reason - and I think I've found the reason, actually, that I'll divulge later on as I feel that some may benefit from it.

I bring this up because what I've read thus far on the IS seems to indicate that reconciliation as a result of cursing is generally not a good idea if you're new. Or period. But I know it is done on a case by case basis, and, one must be pragmatic. I noticed that this curse is often done too soon or out of desperation -- something for which I'm at risk of being markedly guilty of, and have been in the past.

Sometimes, I think we (newbies) often make decisions with magick based on present circumstances while not really considering, as much as possible, the much broader perspectives and wholes that our ancestors have seen, lived, and experienced themselves, and thus know what to do and are willing, eagerly, to help us without us having to go to hell and back.

It wasn't until I first was told no by Spirit that the IS doesn't really want to take this case for me to realize what has been preached all along, before I began reading this thread, that softer, gentler means are best tried first.

I'm still reading the thread and will continue until all some 2,000 of them are read - yet, not have I noticed the mention of ancestors being approached first, or at all, who would have gladly taken the case all along had we simply asked them to move on our behalf.

I will NOT conjure the Intranquil Spirit to work on bringing love again to me when my wisdom-filled ancestors want to step in, and when Spirit tells me no. If my ancestors would have told me no, I would have taken that to mean that this won't end well soever; and they are much wiser than me.

Trust me, I am not judge and jury on anything spiritual and can only share things genuinely if they come from my experience, and this one, had I pressed forward, would have been hell. I believe that a professional root doctor would have divined as well that this wasn't a good idea and would have told me my ancestors would help.

This* is why I believe I couldn't get "help" from her: I believe that it is possible that ancestors will get in the way of your own doings and petitions to protect us from dangers unseen when we're too unwise and focused too closely on what's going on in the now to know better.

Love will make you go to great lengths to sustain it, and I'm glad that it's likely my ancestors held up my petitions and with favor granted me their help just by me simply asking.

I have to agree with most every moderator and admin who has advised us to not take this lightly and to do so at your own risk...because once you've opened that box, well, we see what can happen.
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:15 pm

Hello landsgenesis2,

Thank you for reiterating the advice that we on the forum staff have long provided here, that the Intranquil Spirit is not an entity to be worked with unless you know what you are doing and have considered all other options. This is a hell-bound spirit, and highly unpredictable. Beyond that, cursing an ex (and this is a curse) to return by tormenting them until they do will not result in a loving, gentle and considerate person showing up on your doorstep. That person is changed by the spell, and may return as an angry and bitter version of their former self.

A gentler approach to reconciliation is always advisable.

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:48 pm

I contracted a rootworker to petition Spirit to return my lover to me. I am wondering if there is anything I can do from home? I have personal concerns of his in my possession. I also would like to know if me wearing any special oils can enhance the effect of his thirst for me? Any suggestions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:07 am

Hello Jojo,

Since you are working with a rootworker, I'd be reluctant to offer advice as it may contradict what they would have you do to support their work. Contact your rootworker for their suggestions.

If you are working with the Intranquil Spirit for this goal of reconciliation, you really need to have your rootworker advise you. This is a hell-bound spirit that is very difficult to control, and any advice on what to do should come from the person performing this work for you.

Good luck.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:42 am

Hi Miss Athena -
Some versions of the spell call for graveyard dirt. Can the graveyard dirt available in the LM shop be used fir this? Does LM know anything about the person(s) from whom the dirt was bought from?

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:37 am

Hello Stfnwlf,

Yes, you can use graveyard dirt purchased from Lucky Mojo for this purpose.
http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Good luck.

Stfnwlf

Unread post by Stfnwlf » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:37 pm

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Hello Stfnwlf,

You're very welcome.

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:22 am

Thank you Ms Athena, I did contact him and was advised to have absolutely NO contact with my ex.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:54 pm

I just messaged several rootworkers but...I bought a run of 3 candles from the missionary church, but I'd like to do more. I want full power over this one, and I'm not sure if the candles are a starting point or if I should be doing something more. I'm stuck and referencing all of my LM books and not coming up with any direct answers, so my last case scenario posting here is occurring right now.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:06 pm

The candles are definitely the starting point and the prayers, I'm not a rootworker but I have experience with the intranquil spirit and I'd recommend following lm directions to a t here. Don't offer anything beyond candles dressed appropriately and prayers and water. The intranquil spirit is a spirit damned to hell so they obviously weren't nice in life and it's a dice roll anytime you call one you might get a helpful spirit you might not. Follow instructions of cleansings and protection and keep the light up at the church

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:32 pm

Hello Shutter,

I agree with that advice. Follow the instructions to the letter when working with the Intranquil Spirit. This is a hell-bound entity with an erratic and volatile energy. Do not over-play your card on this one.

Good luck.

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:57 pm

Okay so I have royally messed up with the IS on two counts - and can't believe its taken me this long to piece it together!

I tried to do my own vinegar jars to break up a couple and intranquil spirit to bring him to me back in April and May last year. The third night of the IS I dropped the candle it broke and it caught a piece of paper nearby alight. I decided that was a sign I wasn't going to be helped so I stopped the work, disposed of it, decided to get readings and only get my work done professionally after that. The vinegar jars also both leaked on me so I disposed of them. I buried one though and forgot to walk backwards out of the cemetary. I cleansed my house as much as possible after that and decided the only thing I'd do in my own home is a honey jar or things to bless the home and attract good luck. I also didn't realise I shouldn't have done the IS work in my own bedroom. All of this only came back flooding out of my memory bank in the last week.

Around July last year I suddenly started a very long run of bad luck financially, work issues, friendship issues, plans falling apart, coming together, falling apart, money woes again. Been working with Deacon a lot with that and things really started to turn around and I pushed through all those troubles and ordered cleansing work etc. Although things are still really tough, its no longer catastrophic, he has really turned it around to be more positive and has saved my life from being totally destroyed.

This whole time though I had never thought to cleanse myself. I just thought my life was suddenly being cursed.

This year after I got the IS worked on the guy professionally, 5 months later when he came to me, in late April this year, while he was gone I came to terms with how toxic the whole situation was and decided to let him go. When he came to me, I rejected him. 3 weeks later the plague of itching in my home started, but the itching was only in my room, my bed, and no one else in the house was being affected! I was being kept awake all night by it, I had my energy depleted by suddenly having a very serious iron deficiency (doctors still can't figure out why but I recently got a transfusion to fight that and had lots of Healing candle work done and petitioning to Saint Michael), but still being kept awake all night with this incessant itching that fumigators, dermatologists, etc, cannot find the cause of, and again no one else in my home is affected. So the last few months I was like a zombie from being kept awake all night and also having a body with minimal energy and my red blood count was going down as well. It really was hell!

I feel like I am being tormented because I rejected him after all the work the IS did (and it was strong work, it was like that man had become possessed, and so run down he was like a zombie when I finally saw him).

I've now ordered a run of cleansing candles, I have just ordered a lot of hyssop to start baths and I have just ordered from here Chinese Floor Wash.

What are all the recommendations of other things I should order and start doing physically? I am getting Deacon to work on things from his end but I know I need to physically do some stuff at home as well.

Thankfully I'll also be moving out of that house in 12 weeks!

see-ker

Unread post by see-ker » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:34 am

Hi lolitabd,
I'm a newbie concerning Hoodoo, but whatever the work you did, you should read this post from Miss Cat (link below); she essentially said that everyone who calls an Intranquil Spirit "the IS" are asking for Trouble, so...
post403766.html?=IS%20tail#p403766

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Hello lolitabd,

I'm sorry you are going through all of this. Since you are working with Deacon Millet, I would suggest that he advise you on rootwork you can do yourself to support his efforts to help you. If you have not had him do a reading for you, it's something you should consider to get to the source of this issue.

And yes, calling the Intranquil Spirit, a hell-bound entity, "IS" is not in your favor. You would not be likely to appeal to Saint Michael by saying "hey, Mick!" or any other disrespectful name. I'm not suggesting this is the source of your problems, but something to consider when working with saints of any kind.

I wish you well and hope you will continue to work with Deacon Millett on this situation. Good luck.

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:43 pm

lolitabd,

When he (your target) finally came to you, you say he was "like a zombie"..
What do you mean by that? Physically? Emotionally?

Fawd2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fawd2020 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Hello all!!

I’ve had some work on a person around this time last year because I was so caught up into my emotions I just wanted her back at all cost. The last thing that I had done was an in tranquil spirit. My worker used a white candle.

After that everything was great, she was back, we were good, but then she left again.

After the last time I felt my feelings weren’t as strong as they once were to begin with so I’m currently working on shutting the work down.. Well, my rootworker’s going to do it for me. I’m going to send him back the jars and everything.

I spoke to her yesterday after 3 months and I didn’t like how her life was going and I feel it’s because of the Intranquil spirit. I never wanted to hurt her or make her feel pain.

My questions are:

1) After Intranquil Spirit work is shut down on a target, what happens?

2) Will she forget about me?

3) Will that be the end of us ever knowing each other?

4) Would we be able to resume a friendship?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:06 pm

Hello, Fawd2020 , and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum!

1) Most of the time, when a root doctor whom a client has hired stops work, the effects gradually wear off and the person who was being worked on may gradually return to his or her base-state of being. The Intranquil Spirit is a bit of an exception to this general rule of thumb, however, because as a parasitic and unloved spirit, it may hang around unless it is emphatically dismissed or the spell is physically undone.

2) She may.

3) It may be.

4) I should think it unlikely that a person whom you paid a root worker to torture and torment with a negative spirit would be likely to wish to be your friend. Anything can happen, however. Ask your reader for a divination.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”