Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
hoodoo curious

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 am

I've been lighting candles on my ex to get him back - specially Intraquility candles... lately he's been complaining about odd things happening in his house. He's a non-believer in spirits but says something is there.

The worse is one night he was asleep and felt someone lay behind him and hug him like I do/did when we slept together... he said when he started to come half way out of his sleep he felt a penis rub against his butt... he said he jumped out and turned around but nothing was there...

Has anyone heard of anything like this? He's halfway back... some days he wants to be with me, other days he's following through with the other woman.

I feel my candle work is working but slowly... is it possible for the intraquil spirit to do something like that?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 am

Actually in my experience, hoodoo curious, it makes no difference if a person is a believer or not... but when you summon the intraquil spirit these types of situations are possible. Just be careful. This spirit is very serious.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:15 pm

I want to purchase an intranquility candle and prayer....but I will like to know the consequences and if this is a very strong candle / spirit and should only be use in very extreme cases? Please tell your experiences...and the missionary church from LM will be setting the lights, when will I see results?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Yes it is a very strong spirit and should be a last resort situation. Many advise petitioning Saint Martha for male related issues prior to petitioning this spirit. I am not saying don't do it I am just saying be careful...I think starsnthesky7 said it best, you should research and learn as much as you can about saints and spirits before working with them. LM sells the following book about saints: Magical Power of the Saints: Evocation & Candle Rituals by Reverend Ray T. Malbrough, it is a good reference point to start (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html) As for results, 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 months for results is a traditional path taken.

I suggest that you read about spirits here...
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... rit_Guides

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:16 pm

i will like to know if the intranquility candle to be set by the missionary church next to LM is the best choice for my situaton. My ex and I have been broken up for 3 months,and we haven't spoken to each other or seen each other at all. However his family loves me, I still have communication with them, but not with him. I will want him to return back realizing his mistakes, because when we broke up, it was more like using "ate yu" blah blah...and I want him to realize what he lost. He and I are not seening anybody else.

The Intranquility candle grab my attention, because it said on the article that the "ex" will be bother or something, until he returns.

Will yu suggest this Intranquil Spirit Candle to be set by the Misssionary Church...

Unfortunately i can't set candles or do spells at home, because i live with a roomate.

Please Help! any experience members or staff...thank you.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:23 pm

IMHO, I don't think so.

I suggest you search IS or intraquility spell in the forum and read some of the threads. That way you can decide if that is spellwork you want to do.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 pm

I don't think so, either. You might look at Compelling formulas as an alternative to what is a VERY harsh spirit.
HRCC Student #1339

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 pm

You'd want a reading which will be able to tell you better what would work best for your situation, but here are some things to consider:

The IS spell is a coercive spell. Its aimed at torturing a target until they come back. It's a form of revenge though can be used for reconciliation, but in reconciliation work it brings the target angry and restless. It employed a hell-wandering spirit to go and ensare the senses of your victim. It's suited for hard, coercive work.

If you want him to return to you work with Return to Me products which are aimed at bringing back a person who walked out of your life.

Reconciliation products are about healing the rift and nurturing the relationship back by forgiving and asking for forgiveness for past wrongs. It works with gentle elements that bring about conditions of healing and renewal of a relationship.

All three of these products are aimed at bringing back an ex, but they employ different means. Choose which suits your needs, but a reading will tell you what will work for your situation. If you choose the IS method you are going to have to be prepared with sweetening spells and other conjures to sweeten the restless target and ensure the continuation of the relationship.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:45 pm

thanx for your advice, however ,i want to purchase a vigil candle,i believe the missionary church is gona set the candles, so if i was to purchase a return to me and IS candle will that be ok? or is the return to me candle has the same effectiveness as the IS? i can do spell kits because i have a roomate.that is why i choseto have the missionary church next to LM... to set them for me... and its been 3 months since the break up...as well... what do you think? thanx for you help

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Are you familiar with St. Martha? She is an excellent Saint for bending men in particular. Read more about here here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... int_Martha

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:21 pm

If Lm/ Missionary church set the lights for me with a IS & Return to Me Candle,and my petion to return my ex, does it still have the same effect? Will it still be strong,and will i se any sort of movement?

I will do it myself or purchase a kit,but i live with a roomate...I will thank all of you for your advice,i want to make the order a.s.a.p ...i just couldn't find any info..about this topic,thank you for your responses.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:24 pm

The answer is yes yes and yes.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:32 pm

sorry,for posting a similar question.i was just wondering if i need to order anything,or if the candles will just do!but thanx

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:15 pm

I've heard that the strongest is to have them light and ALSO do your own. They do very very good work there.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Your situation doesn't sound like one in which you would want to employ the IS. It's too harsh, it;s going to torture this person back to you.

You have communication with his family, you have a base to build on. You don't need to torture this guy back into your life. Have a Reconciliation candle set, and maybe a Healing candle as well. You broke up for a reason, and you need to resolve those issues in order to move forward.

If you use an IS candle to torture him back, you will not be getting a happy wonderful lover. You will be dealing with an angry, resentful person that is with you by force, because that's what the IS does. It tortures people and forces them back. Why would you do that when you could gently coerce him instead? Heal. Reconcile. It will be much easier int he long run.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:25 pm

unfortunately i cant lit them at home.thats why i ask if the candles will still show effect and movement if they are just lit by the missionary church

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Definitely, they will.

golroseluv

Unread post by golroseluv » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:43 pm

you can get discrete candles "UNLABELLED PLAIN GLASS ENCASED VIGIL CANDLES: For those who wish to burn candles in their own home but don't want family members or visitors to know their business, we offer symbolically coloured candles, fixed and prepared with herbs and
oils, but WITHOUT LABELS" as well as ask LM to light for you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:43 pm

While we do promise to dress and pray over your candles and to keep them tended the entire time they burn, and to write and mail you a clearly-worded and honest candle report telling you any divination signs we saw as they burned or in the glass after they finished, we cannot guarantee results.

We think our work is strong, but how effective it will be depends on far too many factors for anyone to promise an outcome to you. If you are want workers who "guarantee" their work, we think you may end up going to rip-offs and frauds. Honest workers of long experience and compassion for clients will not make phoney guarantees.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:51 pm

I found 504 matches when doing a forum search for "intranquil spirit" and this topic truly has been discussed in-depth, consequences and all. My only input to you is to take the time to read the older posts on this topic - the information and advice already provided will answer all your questions.

This is a really bad analogy, but working with the Intranquil Spirit when you have little to no knowledge in these matters is like taking on the responsibility of cooking Thanksgiving dinner for 100 strangers when you don't even know your way around a kitchen.

Please read the Intranquil Spirit posts to get a very clear idea of what you're getting into...

Good luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Curious, you posted essentially the same question 3 times in 3 different boards on this forum (in "ask about spell-casting," "spell kits," and "candles"). I have moved all of them into the "candles" section, since all of your questions are about candles, not spell-casting or spell kits -- and i have rolled them into one compiled topic. I know you are new here, but please do not do this again. It juust makes extra work for us moderators and messes up the forum. Post one question at a time and post it only in the appropriate section of the forum. Thank you.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Lucky Mojo does not set lights for people.

Next door to us is a church, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Nicole serves as a candle deacon there and sets lights in the church for people who purchase them through Lucky Mojo. She provides reports on each candle that she lights, prays over, and tends. She does not take photos of the candles burning. She sets around 100 candles per week at the church. It is her full-time job.

You can read feedback and testimonials about Nicole's work in the Customer Testimonials section, in the thread "Nicole is Wonderful," here:
nicole-is-wonderful-t5111.html

I am merging this thread with the earlier thread "Intranquility Candle to be Set for Me" in the Candles section, since this is a new version of essentially the same questions.
catherine yronwode

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm sorry ms.cat ...I wasn't paying attention,I apoligize for the inconvience and the extra work you and the forum staff have to do. I also wanted to know if the IS candle is prayed by the original IS prayer if the missionary church sets the lights?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:48 am

It's okay, curious -- i know you are new here. We've got it all together now.

To answer your question, we can say whatever petition we are given, or recite the prayer on the candle, if that is requested. When you order, there is a place to leave a message, and that's where you write up what you want, including the names and birthdates of the people, and so forth. The message gets printed out and given to the candle-setter, Nicole. You can also email or snail-mail photos when you order. The email is order@luckymojo.com and you MUST indicate the names and birthdates and indicate that the pictures are for a candle order. Snail-mailed photos cannot be returned unless you include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
catherine yronwode

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 am

To reconcile --> Pslams 45, 85, 88, 123

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:20 am

The Intranquil Spirit candle spell does not go along with Psalms because it calls upon an infernal spirit that is wandering in hell. This is not the work of God or His angels.
catherine yronwode

babygirl_1990

Unread post by babygirl_1990 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi everyone (: Im new to the forum but I have been working with hoodoo for over a year && I have a question, me and my BF had a very bad breakup & he is very stubborn, I have done other work on him with results that he has told my other friends but he still refuses to even talk to me, he is very strong willed, he tells them he cares a lot about me but he doesnt want to be back with me.

I work a honey jar for him and have done some healing work, on him & moving candle spells but he tells my friends even tho he forgives me he just wants to keep me away. he is very passionate and when he puts his mind on something he puts everything into it, I know if I can get him to come back he will put everything into me again, I broke it off with him by the way, he was all about working things through but I made a mistake ):

Ive searched a lot about the Intranquil Spirit candle spell. a friend told me would work very good since he is such strong willed and is hard to get to, there is so much on it here but Im confuseed,

On some posts it says that once he calls that will end the spell, and I read on another post that just talking to him on the phone wont end it but it ends when he comes to my house to see me. I know once we see eachother we can make it work & I want to, I miss him, but when I do the spell I dont know If I can hold out talking to him once he calls till he shows up, I dont want to answer the phone and break the spell, so is it true what it says on the post that he will still be tormented with thoughts of me till he is holding me in his arms????

my friend told me this would be the best place to ask that she doesnt know which one is the truth, she said the spell looks like it stays till he is holding me in his arms but from what other posts say it doesnt sound like that, please if u can let me know, I know about protecting myself, I have 13 herb baths and will read psalms & I know not to call him first.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Consider a reading on the situation research here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

You will find a respectable and trustworthy reader who can point you in the right direction.

Read more about the Intranquility Spirit here http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:48 pm

If your goal is to work it out with him and go back to being lovers and trusted companions, i would respectfully suggest you use Reconciliation and Return to Me candles and your honey jar.

If you call upon the Intranquil Spirit, you need to stay strong and be prepared for a rocky ride that may go your way and may also cacth you up in the drama. In any case, you can stop the Intranquil Spirit's work when you want -- whether that is when he texts, calls, or physically touches you again. If you are casting a spell, you can set the terms, for the most part -- the trouble is, the Intranquil Spirit is not a spirit that always plays fair with those who summon it up, so watch out.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 pm

You need to get a reading as already stated. First of all you are the one that messed up NOT him as you already stated. So actually the IS would be the WRONG thing to do. Why? Because you messed up, and it sounds like he wants nothing to do with you because YOU broke it off which essentially hurt HIM.

As for the IS, I have done quite a few of them, and I can say it works best when the person is completely cut off with no communication. It works differently for every situation, and where someone's situation might end with a phone call, another person's situation may not. In addition, The IS cannot be used alone. In this case, I feel like you are looking for a quick fix, and this is not going to be one...you are still going to have to be effort into this. And even if you see each other that is not going to erase how you treated him.

I would recommend getting a reading and understanding how to tackle this situation. For the time being, you can do a sweet jar, and believe in what you are doing. You have done things before with a bit of success so do not doubt that you cannot bring him this time. But some level of responsibility that YOU broke it off is what is needed. Perhaps you can even dress a letter (search the forum for this) that is apologetic towards how you made him feel. But if you broke things off for a reason...you should think about your true efforts in wanting to bring him back.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

babygirl_1990

Unread post by babygirl_1990 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Thank you Catherine!

&& I have done Reconciliation and Return to me, he is set on not wanting me back in his life cause he is mad since he put so much into it n I left him, I have done Healing work alsooo but nothing, this is my last resort, I need something strong for his strong will.... yu say I can stop the spirits work when I want, but howw? I can be strong but when he calls me I want it to keep working till he physically touches meee, I read what you have about the spirit on the page and the prayer and mi friend told me to search here so I spent hours reading on it first. Alsooo all the other glass candles I have done had me pray every day but I dont see anything about doing this with this spirit, do I only pray the first day and then forget about it all together leaving it burn?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 pm

The IS may work, but if you have not actually addressed the problem of why he feels this way, then the IS may be short lived. I would skip the IS as the quick fix, and actually do the work that is necessary to heal this man's heart when he has been left. It is going to take more than one reconciliation/return to me kinds of spells. I recommend doing the honey jar, and in the mean time getting a reading done to see if this situation can be rectified.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 pm

If you've already worked on him and he is steadfast in not wanting you back then you REALLY need a reading on this situation before moving forward. Some things you break you just can't fix. Torturing someone with a spirit from hell is much more a curse than a love spell, and just because he's tormented until he touches you in no way means that he'll stick around any longer than that.

You really need a reading.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:25 pm

I second starsnthesky7 and cat...plus 'get a reading'

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Very good point Devi...:)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:20 pm

I understand your desire to reach for the Intranquility Spirit. At first glance it seems like a good option when other methods have failed, but if you examine your situation a bit more you may realize that it may not be what you want. You've indicated that he's forgiven you and he loves you because you found out through friends, but remains stubborn. Why is that? Because you, my dear, broke it off with him. His pride is getting in the way. You've healed, you've soothed his anger, but you haven't created a means for him to reconnect with you. This is an essential part of reconciliation, you can't merely expect that he'll forget the fact that you dumped him. Here is my recommendation: Get yourself the Reconciliation Spell kit and work it along with your honey jar. The final step of the reconciliation spellkit has you send a letter to him. Do this, send a letter that apologizes and asks to rebuild bridges. If you're work was done successfully he'll start to come back. It'll take time, but he'll reestablish contact at least and from there you can take things up a notch with laying tricks and other conjures.

As for the IS spell, it continues to work until you deem otherwise. For some people they go into the spell with the thought of simply getting back into contact with that person and so that IS will do that. Others want to reconnect and the IS will do that. You're intentions will direct the IS. In order to work the IS spell it requires a good deal of control, resolve, and experience with working with spirits. Most people are afraid to deal with ancestral spirits or graveyard spirits, but then they'll jump to a spirit from hell. The decision is yours to make, but ask yourself: Are you prepared to deal with a spirit older than most nations? A dark, angry spirit from the very bowels of hell? Are you willing to send this virulent entity to hound and harass the man you love? If so, go for it. If not, reconsider your options. There is a reason why there are more armchair goetic magicians then actual practictioners. Working with spirits like the IS and others should not taken lightly.

babygirl_1990

Unread post by babygirl_1990 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:02 pm

&& thankkkk youuu allll for your help (:

Conjureman, I dont understand what the last part of your post meanssss.... I understand everything else but what does " There is a reason why there are more armchair goetic magicians then actual practitioners" what is a armchair goetic magician????????

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:14 pm

He means that there are more people who read about and know about demon summoning than people who actually do it.

babygirl_1990

Unread post by babygirl_1990 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:23 pm

(: thank you sweetie

I see my work needs to change, right now I know he is still single but is flirty with other girls that want to get with him, a lot of girls talk to him, I have read about freezer spells, is there anyway i can use a freezer spell like placing his name 9 times on a piece of paper and crossing with "freeze out all rival females and focus on "my name" ? I seeen a lot of posts but none of themm answered how to freeze out all the girls except me from hiss life, I seen one that just said freeze out my rivals, but is that good enough? how do I decide who are rivals and who arent???

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 pm

NDG is right. What I meant was that summoning and working with spirits like the IS should not be taken lightly.

You don't need to put his name into the freezer box. Place the rivals. If you know names toss them in, if you don't using something like "all my romantic rivals" will keep the women who are going after him frozen out. As to how to determine who is a rival and who is not, it's a matter of intent. If you intend to freeze out all people who keep trying to get with your target then that's what the spell will do.

The best course of action would be to get a reading about this situation then follow the advice the rootworker gives you on how to go about acheiving your desire. The reconciliation spellkit with a letter that's used as a medium to convey a trick may help you get what you want, but a reading will tell you for sure.

Good luck

babygirl_1990

Unread post by babygirl_1990 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

I just wanted to freeze these girls out of his life till I get a reading and find a course of action (: making my work easier so I dont have to do break up work also, so just to make sure, on a name paper I write his name 7 times, and cross it with "all my romantic rivals" and circle it with "no more communication" && then use commanding oil and place a drop on the 5 points of the paper && then freeze it to give me wiggle room till I get a reader????

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:39 pm

thank you so much ms.cat i placed the order on thursday...and i;m gona email the pictures today...hoepefully its not to late...

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:30 pm

babygirl_1990 wrote:I just wanted to freeze these girls out of his life till I get a reading and find a course of action (: making my work easier so I dont have to do break up work also, so just to make sure, on a name paper I write his name 7 times, and cross it with "all my romantic rivals" and circle it with "no more communication" && then use commanding oil and place a drop on the 5 points of the paper && then freeze it to give me wiggle room till I get a reader????
Don't put his name. Just "all my romantic rivals"
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 am

I practised the Goetia, I summoned a spirit that is considered very helpful and I regret doing it, take the advice given and either try and different route or see if a Rootworker would do that for you.

My point would be this, I am in a similar situation and I wanted the IS straightaway because I thought my case was hopeless, but a reading from a AIRR worker told me all I needed was a basic love spell. My case involves someone who believes I was trying to hurt her, its a misunderstanding but it doesn't alter the fact she believes that, she is extremely strong willed and single minded, what I am trying to say is maybe all you need is a basic love spell.

You could be doing more harm than good, it could even destroy any chance you have of reconciliation.

babygirl_1990

Unread post by babygirl_1990 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:17 am

I don't want to sound stupid but why would not putting his name on the paper be a good idea, wouldn't that just freeze out my romantic rivals from only my life && keep them in his? If I was looking at other people I see where it woulf be good if I'm dating around but I'm not, I just want these girls frozen from himm.....

I see people mention airr on here, where can I find their page n is there a good spell kit too get b4 I go n get a reading???

babygirl_1990

Unread post by babygirl_1990 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 am

Immmm sorrryyy I just reread conjure mans post and it clicked and answered the question about why his name shouldn't be on the paper (: I can be such a blonde at timessss

I decided on not doing the IS spell anyways, thank you all for your wonderful help youuu are all sweethearts (:

Gbenson why do u regret summoning a spirit that is said to be helpful n then regret it, if u don't mind me asking what happened? && r u talking about the IS when u say that?

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 am

Its not the IS, its a spirit from the Goetia.

I regret it because I was not prepared to be doing anything like that, I had been researching it and running through the very little I had to do, but my mind was not ready to take on a spirit. If your mind is not able to deal with the spirit then it will abuse that, and like its been said you have to build on your skills before you conjure a spirit from Hell.

I regret it because it went from something that could have been sorted out in a few weeks without magic, to being a major fallout and someone who was petrified of me, she changed the day after I summoned the spirit.

Looking back now I know I could have dealt with the situation through a Honey Jar, but like most people do when they are desperate I went straight to the hard stuff and over complicated the whole thing by summoning a spirit who didn't do what I asked. Thats why I wholehearted believe a reading is a must for anyone undertaking work, I'm a natural skeptic but I was shocked with the accuracy of the reading.

I'm not saying the IS is the wrong move, I know if my work fails I will consider the IS but I will make sure I am ready to be taking that work on and getting a backup candle lit at the MISC and purchasing the kit from LM, expert guidance is a must.

SeekingTruth
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekingTruth » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:05 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:You could also just buy the spell kit and get everything you need instead of flailing around trying to make substitutions.
I could just order the vigil candle dressed already, although having those oils and powders around wouldn't be so bad...that's why i was asking...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Just to get this clear -- you do not hold a cross-shaped candle in your other hand. You hold a cross (a crucifix).

This spell is Christian. It refers to the Christian concepts of God, Heaven, and Hell.

If you are not comfortable with Christian folk magic, do not purchase the Intrnquility Oil, Intranquility Dressed Vigil Candle, or the complete Intranquility Spell Kit. or use this spell.

Instead, order Restless Oil for use on a Pink Jumbo Candle or on an Undressed (Plain) Pink Vigil Candle and speak your own petition in your own words.
catherine yronwode

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 pm

I don't think you can email photos? It says on the website: If you wish us to affix photographs to your candles, you must send them to us by regular mail; we do not accept email attachment photographs. If you anticipate becoming a regular client, we advise you to send us a packet of pictures of all relevant persons, places (and even pets) -- and we will keep them on hand for further petitions. One we have the pictures on file, you can request that we use them any time that you have a petition to make on a pictured individual.

I have asked for vigils to be set before, but never sent photos because I believed email attachments were not acceptable...can someone verify this?

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Well,I'm not sure but ms.cat just stated on her last message "you can also send photos by send e-mail or snailmail" ....well idk I'm confused as well,but I already sent my photos by email.Well hopefully its not to late.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Sorry for the confusion. We have recently begun accepting email photos from regular clients -- people who know how to actually send one, make it the right size, not freak out screaming at us on the phone if the first one they sent was unusable but simply send a different one, etc. -- and, above all, will label them with the names, birthdates, and other information we need to be able to make proper use of them. Oh, yes, and sign their email with the same name that they use on their order. And include a petition. Stuff like that.

Not everyone is technically knowledgeable enough to send email photos yet. People are getting better at it as the technology becomes more familiar, but for now, we are kind of selective.

I figure that folks who can use this forum can *probably* send email photo attachments! :-)
catherine yronwode

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Good to know! I will try emailing photos with my next order :)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Just need to point this out... The Goetia is not for siprit summoning. The Goetia contains instructions on how to summon DEMONS. Not spirits. Big difference there.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Well, Goetic demons are a kind of spirit entity.

I mean, they are not lumbering around your house in physical bodies, are they?

(On second thought, don't answer that -- i may not want to to know!) :-)
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Cat your response cracked me up :-)

At the risk of going off topic, Goetic entities are spirits that have been labelled as demons. Consider the Greek word, Daimon. Most of them are old-time spirits and ancient gods dressed up as demons. While some of them are certainly corrosive and virulent, they are not the same as what most people consider demons. They are earth-bound spirits, not unlike spirits of nature. Some have a darker nature, others do not. But I shall stop short of full goetic history ;-). (sorry the scholar in my could not resist)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Well I would love to debate the Judaic framework of the Goetia and the labellign of demons vs. spirits, my intention was more to make people look at Goetic work in a more careful context. People see the word 'spirit' and think 'friendly, nice, helpful...' which is not at all the case.

(And yes, I have lumbering demons... Coricopat and Locklsey the devious little rat-beasties ;) )

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 pm

A good conversation on the nature of spirits is always fun and I'm always up for a PM or two on the subject.

I wholly agree on your intent. Goetic spirits and IS are both entities that should be approached with caution.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

Hello my Dears,

Straying from the topic of spectral sprites,I would like to suggest something to the poster. First get a reading to see what type of work,if any is appropriate. Secondly,consider who you are in all this,take a moment to look at what this man brings out in you. Do you feel confidant or insecure?
If this man sees you as a woman who is secure in herself and confidant in her own beauty ,be sure that is a magnet for his attentions.
Maybe you should start with a cleaning and then do a general attraction or look me over spell. I would suggest the LM spell kit and have LM do a back up candle while you make the mojo.
We all have our magnetic dance of repelling and attracting. Sometimes we are attractive and others we are repellent !
While waiting for your LM Attraction spell kit,take some free advice from my Nana on my Wedding Day.....
"Brush your Teeth,Sit Up Straight and Stop Picking Your Nose".

I could only master two out of three! ;)

Good Luck.

C.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Thank you for sharing.

You know its interesting and shows your courage and conviction to get your love back using SM.

I have read so many posts on this forum which cautions and warns using SM. You must be expert in rootwork.

Congrats!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”