Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 am

any hoodoo conjurers experienced using this lethal spirit? im interested in this. im ok with ones not wanting to share their story about using one and the results..but those that are willing...curious on what happened and results. any bad experiences for the conjurer in using it? i pretty much get the idea what happens to the target.

i dunno..since last night ive been in this odd mood. very angry and negativity. and im not liking it. ive not used this spell or anything. but im very very tempted to put it to work in the future.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 am

You do go through this stage when awaiting work or awaiting results, I went for about 2 weeks feeling like that off and on. I wouldn't be focusing too much on how you are feeling, maybe its the time of year.

There are quite a few threads with experiences of the IS, I have read through them all and its something I would consider as a last resort without doubt. I have heard of people having the IS making themselves restless, calling the target many times during the night, to feeling its presence within their home.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:04 am

oh ive read a few posts too. and yes i will reserve this as a last resort.. but i wll keep it as an open option. in my case until i get the reading it may be an only way..i dunno yet. but just maybe it would have to be that. looking hopeful for the moment as hard as it is
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:21 am

Yeah with me its my plan B, just for piece of mind (for me not my target :lol: ).

I spoke with someone who used the IS, they had really positive results from a situation that was hopeless for a long time. It was another forum and this person came on just to cause trouble, mock people of their beliefs, couple of months later they had a problem and the IS spell was listed, they went from mocker to firm believer.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 am

Please do a search on the IS or the intranquil spirit as we have discussed our experiences in a similar thread.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:15 pm

I started a thread because I was curious about IS and there were some great responses. Here is the link:
befriending-the-intranquil-spirit-quest ... t4589.html

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:52 pm

hmm so if this spirit haunts the ex lover it ends when they contact you from what i gather. what happens if you refuse to talk to them???
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:06 pm

yeah im confused about that too, what if the person doing the spell/candle/ect of IS...ends up calling the target(ex) what does that mean? Will the spell/candle or petition wont work anymore?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:12 pm

I did the IS for a person, and they did not answer any of the target's calls or pleas to make contact. Lets just say it made it actually got worse for the target, and the target came to the door on bending knees crying, and begging for the person.

Curious....we have discussed that in other threads, but the jist of the responses were...If you intend on contacting your target when you are doing this spell you are basically shooting yourself in the foot. There would be no need to do this spell. The person cannot be tormented or tortured to come back to you with restless thoughts of you if you maintain contact. The point is that they are suppose to be tormented to come back to you and how are they suppose to be tormented if you are still there ready and willing to take them back.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Sorry,I wasn't sure,because one person says something and another says something else,so it gets confusing.now I didn't do a spell I just order IS and return to me candles for the missionary church to set,I'm wondering if its the same thing with this.Also can I also have them do an IS,Return to me,& Commanding Candles set the light for me at the same time?

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 pm

curious wrote:...I didn't do a spell I just order IS and return to me candles for the missionary church to set...
I consider setting lights a spell. You don't?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 pm

When the IS stops working is really in the intent of the spellcaster. If the Conjurer brings up the Intranquil Spirit for the purpose of getting an ex to contact them, then that's the what the IS will do. If the spellcaster wants them to return then that's what the IS will do.

I know a lot of people talk about the IS as a last resort, but in reality it isn't a last resort. The mentality is that if your love spells fail then you reach for the IS. That's not the case. If your spells fails there are other options, one of them being a Cut and Clear. In my opinion the IS should only be used in those situations where a reading or divination indicates that it is the proper course of action. I would doubly say that for a beginner in conjure that the IS isn't a first, middle, or last resort. It simply is a spell you want to stay away from until you have experience working with spirits.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying the IS should never be used. I'm saying it should only be used when a reading indicates the situation calls for it and only then by someone who knows how to deal with the spirit. It's a useful spell if you know what you're doing. I am in no way shape or form lady-hearted (as my posts have demonstrated), but I advise that this is a spell a beginner should stay away from.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes you can have all 3 candles lit at the same time. BUT I personally would do a return to me and perhaps a sweet jar. In addition, you should get a reading as to how you should tackle your situation. It will definitely help bring attention to areas that need to be addressed.

curious wrote:Sorry,I wasn't sure,because one person says something and another says something else,so it gets confusing.now I didn't do a spell I just order IS and return to me candles for the missionary church to set,I'm wondering if its the same thing with this.Also can I also have them do an IS,Return to me,& Commanding Candles set the light for me at the same time?

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 pm

MightyA....we all have different beliefs,and also I'm new to hoodoo and to LM which is great,so please give me a break.Conjureman....thank you so much for the theral information about the IS,and I been thinking about getting a reading,I'm not sure with who though.Do you do readings or work for LM?Starinthesky7....thank you so much for your response,however,I can't do spells kits or any of that sort in my home because I live with a roomate,very small place,so I prefer things to be private,and will rather prefer the missionary church to set the lights for me,or will that not be enough?I also been thinking of getting a reading,but I'm not sure with who,any suggestions?or do you do readings?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Having Missionary Independent set lights for you is a great option for people who can't have candles in their homes and also a great option for people wishing to back up the work they are doing at home. You can read lots of testimonials of people with wonderful experiences that they've had with having the church set lights for them.

I highly recommend performing a reading before any major spellwork. It not only helps clarify a situation, but also tells you what would be the best course of action to acheive the results you want. I know people say that money is too tight for a reading, but in the long run it actually saves you money. The price of one reading vs. the price of spending lots of money on a dozen or so spells that you perform with little or no effect. The reading can tell you what approach to take so you can work efficiently and they can tell you which approach may yield the best results.

To find a reputable reader go through the pages of www.readersandrootworkers.org and pick one that calls to you, go with what your gut says. If you look at the testimonials page you'll find many reports of people's experiences with readers which might help you choose. Miss cat is an amazingly talented reader, along with Miss Bri, Johannes and others who have testimonials about how wonderful they are. Good luck.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 pm

curious wrote:MightyA....we all have different beliefs,and also I'm new to hoodoo and to LM which is great,so please give me a break.
Sorry if the emotional tone of my comment didn't come across correctly. I was just asking you an honest question, precisely because we do all have differing beliefs. Also, I thought maybe you knew something I don't. Just friendly conversation, not a confrontation.

PS: I don't want to hi-jack your thread, just trying to learn from it and curious how asking LM to set an IS candle might be different than doing a spell on your own.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:29 pm

MightyAphrodite. I think that setting lights can be quite helpful, and are considered spell work. It depends on the situation, and you might need something more intensive, but I have seen situation completely turn around with a few lights. Simple spells can be just as effective as something elaborate.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:14 am

I agree. The following is just my humble opinion. I think there was a little confusion here.

"Curious" posted the following:
curious wrote:so it gets confusing.now I didn't do a spell I just order IS and return to me candles for the missionary church to set,
Basically MighyAphrodite was inquiring why Curious didn't believe that she was spellcasting by having lights lit by MISC. I believe that we are in agreement that if MISC sets your candles - you ARE doing a spell even if Nicole at MISC is the one that states your petition and says the prayer.

For example: Customer X orders an IS candle to be lit at MISC. That would mean that when Nicole lights the candle customer X is the one releasing a hellbound spirit to torture and torment their target so the target returns to customer X. The target would not return to Nicole as the spellcaster (customer X) is the one who requested the spell to be set for them.

I think this is what is stated in the first page of this thread. This thread is full of really good advice and information regarding IS. Especially the link MightyAphrodite provides earlier in the thread.

Here's a link I kept to remind me to be extremely cautious of what the Intranquil Spirit is and what it can do. Especially to newbies.

intraquil-spell-gone-wrong-t5005.html

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:06 am

I think a reading should be a matter of course for beginners, like Conjureman said its actually going to save you money, time and heartbreak. If you decide to pass on a reading and decide which spell to use yourself, in effect you could be wasting 3 months.

To use a medical story to show my point, a friend of mine had a rash on his leg, rather than go to the hospital he diagnosed it himself and bought the strongest cream on the market which after 4 weeks of application actually made the rash worse. Again he thought he knew best, tried creams, powders etc, they all failed, finally he went to the doctor who gave him 1 weeks worth of weak antibiotics, the rash started to clear up in 4 days.

When it comes to reconciliation we all believe our own situation is the most complicated ever, wanting to raise spirits for that persons return, trying to find the quickest spell with the most herbs & powders etc, when all we need is a reading to find out if its possible and what the best course of action is, I have said before I wanted to use the IS and tried many other spells with the most expensive equpiment I could buy, when I got my reading all I need is a basic love spell with about $20 worth of equipment. I could have saved $100's and months in time, the weeks of pain I felt with failed spells could have been easily avioded.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:02 am

ablake wrote:Basically MighyAphrodite was inquiring why Curious didn't believe that she was spellcasting by having lights lit by MISC. I believe that we are in agreement that if MISC sets your candles - you ARE doing a spell even if Nicole at MISC is the one that states your petition and says the prayer.

For example: Customer X orders an IS candle to be lit at MISC. That would mean that when Nicole lights the candle customer X is the one releasing a hellbound spirit to torture and torment their target so the target returns to customer X. The target would not return to Nicole as the spellcaster (customer X) is the one who requested the spell to be set for them.
And if Nicole has been practicing hoodoo for a long time and in the course of her job sets several IS candles per week, then I suppose the spell would be stronger because Nicole knows the IS spirit better and is more powerful in her work.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:34 am

Well thank you all for your responses,we all have different beliefs,some ppl stated that the candle are back up,and that there's major spell work besides that,others are warning us about the I.S and encouraging to get a reading.They are all good points,however,as I said before I AM NEW to this,so its obvious for someone who is new to get confused after reading each forum about the IS,one beliefs candle work is not spellswork,others do,others say is a last resort,other say it doesn't matter but to be careful.See when too many ppl state their opinion,or something,for someone who is new...I get confused because you don't know which is right or wrong,I'm just going tru what ppl suggest,experiences,what also ms.cat posted.thank you

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:14 am

candle work most definitely is spell work but for tough cases there are other spells to do as well. From everything I've read about IS it is not something to be taken on lightly and can definitely backfire. It's sort of like the D.U.M.E. candle-- best advice I heard was if you couldn't actually put a gun to someone's head, don't use that candle. Well, ditto for IS. You're calling on a lot of unrest and pain to someone you love and it's not really an act of love. It can be warranted I suppose but it's kind of like emotional/spiritual blackmail.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:27 am

Curious, there are many people who post here, but only those whose avatars read CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER are graduates of my course and have been deemed by me to be experts in this work. I would caution you -- and all readers of this forum -- to enjoy the posts of others, but to take most seriously ONLY those pieces of information written by a CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER.

This is not to say that other forum participants are not graduates (they may prefer to use their own avatar images rather than the Certified Practitioner avatar image), or that people who have not graduated from my course cannot be wise, knowledgeable, or well-informed -- but ONLY the Certified Practitioner avatar GUARANTEES that you are getting help with someone who has studied the work for a year and submitted certain hand-made items to me which satisfied me as to their abilities, and prompted me to certify that they know this work to a high level.

I am very serious about this, because there has been a lot of silly talk on the forum that misleads people, and i spend a lot of time removing or editing ill-informed messages -- but i cannot edit every post -- there are just too many.

So go back and re-read this topic and look at who posted each message, and check their avatar images. If the information came from a Certified Practitioner, you can be sure that the person is qualified to tell you something about the subject. Otherwise -- well, it's a crap-shoot. You either know and trust them, or you don't. They may be very well informed but not be a student or graduate of my course, they may be ill-informed and ignorant, and they may be a total newbie trying to act wise.

Good luck sorting and sifting the gems from the dross.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:47 am

Thank you so much Ms.cat...that's what I was going with...you understood me very well.I'm hoping on getting a reading with you or ms.bri...but I had message ms.bri and she hasn't answer back.However I already made the order 1week ago for the IS and return to me candles,they probably already been lit by the missionary church.thank you so much

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:48 am

Some of the replies are not aimed at you Curious, mine in particular we aimed at another poster and I believe a few other posts were too, 2 topics were made into 1.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Gbenson...I understand that,this has more than 1 or 2 topics,and I know that all of the responses where going to my topic.thank you for your brief message though :)

Brea2

Unread post by Brea2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Would Intranquil spirit be successful/ appropriate to teach a lesson to a player? This is a guy who has a habit of tricking women into believing he cares for them, gets them to fall for him, hooks up with them then shows up the next week at the same club and ignores them while he hooks up with someone else. I had been dating this guy for quite some time. It was always just the two of us...he was great when we were together. ( Never was intimate...I'm a very slow mover) He was always very sweet, did adorable things like clip comics out of the newspaper for me and left songs on my answering machine. We had a great friendship as well as incredible chemistry. Everything was great, Then out of the blue he hooked up with some girl in front of me at a club we go to together. He completely blew me off . No apology, no explanation nothing! I haven't called him or done anything to chase...I know better than that. It hurts me terribly that he could throw away our relationship much less our friendship like that. From what I am told from people who know him, he was never closer to another woman than me. I don't know if he got too close and got scared or if he ever really meant the nice things he did. I just want something to wake him up. I thought intranquil spirit would remind him of what he gave up and hopefully teach him a lesson on how to treat women. He doesn't have to trick them. Thanks for any spell help you can offer.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:25 pm

No problem Curious, I was confused when I was reading through as to who I was replying to myself :lol:

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:29 pm

In reply to Miss cat's post, I also wanted to add that even if someone doesn't have a certified practitioner avatar, you can generally tell which posters have a certain degree of knowledge and experience by reading their posts and using some logic and common sense in judging for yourself. As a fellow newbie, that is how I know which information to trust and which to discard or treat with some sceptism. Also this forum is great for friendly censorship among the active posters --if someone is dispensing ill advised information (usually unintentionally), one of the certifieds or Miss cat herself will step up to dispute it or offer another perspective. Generally when an opinion is allowed to stand without raising too many eyebrows, I deem it to be sound.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:48 pm

You may want to consider St Martha as an alternative. Search the forum regarding this spirit before attempting this conjure.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:03 pm

hmm i myself keep having thoughts of going straight to the IS as well.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Hmmm...just a thought...perhaps an avatar can be made up for students of Ms. Cat's correspondence course? I believe there are several students that post here and I for one really value their posts.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Question!!! Can I have IS,Return to me,Commanding,St.Martha Candles set by Missionary Chuch at the same time? Can I combine this candles together? or bad idea?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm

curious wrote:Question!!! Can I have IS,Return to me,Commanding,St.Martha Candles set by Missionary Chuch at the same time? Can I combine this candles together? or bad idea?
Well you could, but you'd be doing several differnt things.

The Intranquil Spirit is a spirit from hell called up to torment,torcher and bedevil someone into restlessness and misery until they return.

Return To Me is not half as mean and hateful as the IS, and is more sweet and loving.

Commanding helps to give you control and leadership.

Saint Martha is a catholic saint.

As you can see those are four very different things, I personally would not do all of those. What do you want out of this situation? If its for him to go through utter hell and return to you angry and hurt then go and play with the Intranquil Spirit, if you honestly want him back, and aren't operating under the pretense of that for revenge, then work with Reconciliation products, make a honey jar on the both of you, write him a letter(dress it) or call him (have a candle burning) and try to reconcile.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Intranquil Spirit spell is not merely a stronger version of a reconciliation spell, its a whole different beast.

Hope that helps, good luck.
HRCC Student #1559

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Ablake, it's a good thought and ultimately would be up to Miss cat, but we (I am currently a student in the course) have only to understand the material and submit our homework for approval in order to become graduates and prove ourselves worthy of the Certified Practitioner avatar.

*MODS* Might this part of the discussion be split out and stickied under the Ask For Help... forum, as it is not about the Intranquil Spirit and would be good info for newcomers?
HRCC Student #1339

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Thats actually a really good idea! But it does give me something to look forward to when I complete all my homework.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 pm

we,alot of ppl suggested to do IS and Return to me Candles... and i already set the order 1 week ago,now i want to order IS,RTM,Commanding...and maybe st.martha the dominator..if its a good idea? i hope ms.cat or any certified practioner,or student can help me with this question!!! thank you...

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

I have found Nicole to be VERY helpful when I'm trying to figure out which candles to set.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 pm

I was browsing the forums and was curious about two things in this thread....
catherineyronwode wrote:Just to get this clear -- you do not hold a cross-shaped candle in your other hand. You hold a cross (a crucifix).

This spell is Christian. It refers to the Christian concepts of God, Heaven, and Hell.

If you are not comfortable with Christian folk magic, do not purchase the Intrnquility Oil, Intranquility Dressed Vigil Candle, or the complete Intranquility Spell Kit. or use this spell.

Instead, order Restless Oil for use on a Pink Jumbo Candle or on an Undressed (Plain) Pink Vigil Candle and speak your own petition in your own words.
When the IS candle is lit at the church, does Nicole hold a cross in her other hand as she lights it, since that's apparently the way it's supposed to work?
starsinthesky7 wrote:I did the IS for a person, and they did not answer any of the person's calls or pleas to make contact. Lets just say it made it actually worse for person, and they came to her door on bending knees crying, and begging for the target.
All the references to "the person" got my mind all boggled. :lol: I just want to clarify what you said.... Let's call the person who you performed the spell on behalf of the petitioner and the person who you were sending the IS after the target. The target called the petitioner. The petitioner did not return the calls or pleas to make contact. So it got worse for the TARGET, and the target came to the petitioner's door on his/her knees begging and crying. Correct? Because it almost makes it sound like it got worse for the petitioner the way you worded it so I got confused, lol.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:09 am

LOL I will go back and re word that Kevin lol. I probably typed that late last night, and I was so exhausted last night after performing spell work. Sorry for the confusion!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 am

curious wrote:we,alot of ppl suggested to do IS and Return to me Candles... and i already set the order 1 week ago,now i want to order IS,RTM,Commanding...and maybe st.martha the dominator..if its a good idea? i hope ms.cat or any certified practioner,or student can help me with this question!!! thank you...
Personally, I would leave out the IS. I mean you ordered that already, and there really is not reason to do it again until you get the candle report back. I actually think you should wait until you get your candle reports back and them perhaps schedule a reading as to what you should do next. I mean you could be leaving out something vital that needs to be addressed that is not covered through any of those lights.

In addition, you want to see how the first RTM candles burned before you continue doing anymore. Again, the candle reports from the first ones can help you in whether you need to do something else. But if I had to choose, I would work with St. Martha, and RTM. Ordering all 4 of those candles would be sort of overkill, but I would perhaps maybe do some clarity work or even a road opener. A road opener can usually help a situation.

Furthermore, you only ordered the first IS and RTM candles a week ago. I mean you need to give them time to manifest.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 pm

i would like to know how people that have used this to fully protect themselves. i dont want myself to go batty because of this things
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 pm

It's a good idea to cleanse before and after this working while protecting yourself by anointing yourself with a protective oil, sprinkle protective powders and herbs in your house or doing a protective floor wash. Some people sprinkle salt in the four corners, some place Bay leaves, and placing a glass of water by the bedside is not uncommon.

Despite the protections however, the IS is not a spell for those new to hoodoo. There are a host of other options before someone decides to conjure up a spirit from hell. There is actually a good thread on what happened to a spiritual youngster who tampered with this spirit.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 pm

I think this is the thread ConjureMan is thinking of: intraquil-spell-gone-wrong-t5005.html

Wraithklewn, it is my sincerest hope that you heed ConjureMan's advice. I don't want you to end up like Javi --- who I don't think we heard of again after this thread got locked.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:36 pm

ive read the thread before. no im not rushing into it. its a just a possibility that may be used in the future. id have the MISC burn a vigil for me if i did go that route anyways. but the knowledge for protecting against the IS is good to know.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 pm

I tend to cleanse myself, and sage the space each day I am doing this spell work. Then I do a protective bath, or I spray myself with dragon's blood, or spray myself with herbs Ive made into a tea. Then I do a thorough cleansing at the end of myself and the space.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 pm

If you go back to that thread -- Devi Spring responses gives you the information you want to know...

And I know you don't want to hear this but the best protection from the IS is not to summon the IS at all....especially if you want any sort of decent relationship with your ex.

Did your reading last week give indication that the IS should be used?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 pm

no it didnt. i actually got a bad reading. its disheartening. but however i try to keep positive and would like to give it a decnt shot at trying.

i was recommended to do healing work, a hotfoot and break up spells. i do have some to be light for me at MISC in a run.. hotfoot then break up and then reconciliation. i got healing oil and a honeyjar on the way to me.

i also want to attempt to get her unbinded from the guy emotionally. the problems in the way to reconcile was 8 of swords kig of cups and 8 of cups.
ultimate outcome was hanged man, star, and 3 of swords(yikes!)
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:58 pm

The ultimate outcome for you and her are the cards you indicate?

If so it is time to move on. And what is a bad reading because you did not hear what you wanted? if so that is not a bad reading, but that is a lack of being able to accept the outcome.

Given the reading...I mean you might be attempting a losing battle. I am not saying you do not have the ability to change what has been told to you given rootwork, but it might just take you a long time, money, and not to mention quite a few spells. The recommendations that were given to you were very sound, but still given the circumstances you may still not get what you want.

So perhaps you can do the work that you have indicated...given sometime for movement to be produced, but if you see not movement in the next 3 months...its time to move on, and that is something you must accept. Sometimes the answer to certain situations from the universe is NO.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:13 pm

I dont want to over kill this topic but I do have some questions and have tried to seach every single post on the IS spirit. I noticed the LM sells the complete kit but it did not state it included graveyard dirt. Isnt this a MUST for this to WORK?

I have no relatives burried near me and when I say near me I mean there is only two my grandparents that are burried 4000 miles away. I have no other relatives or loved ones. I have NO PETS either that have been buried? I see that the LM sells graveyard dirt. Would this work just as well?? Or is it not going to work without the dirt from a loved one?

Other question I see there are comments about taking a cleansing bath when done a "Hyssop Bath" I looked for this item in the LM site to purchase and found nothing? Does it go by a different name?

I wanted to know stars are you on the AIRR site?

Thanks to everyone for feedback!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:26 pm

melimel wrote:I dont want to over kill this topic but I do have some questions and have tried to seach every single post on the IS spirit. I noticed the LM sells the complete kit but it did not state it included graveyard dirt. Isnt this a MUST for this to WORK?
I think you are getting the Intranquil Spirit confused with the graveyard dirt love spell, they are two very different things. The Intranquil Spirit spell/prayer calls upon a spirit wandering in Hell to torment and bedevil someone into such misery and with constant thoughts of you that they return to you. It is very heavy hearted work, more of a curse then a love spell. The grave yard dirt love spell calls on someone who has passed on that loved you in life to make someone love you. LuckyMojo wouldn't leave an item out of their spell kits if it was needed.

I suggest you read about the Intranqil Spirit spell here : http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
melimel wrote:Other question I see there are comments about taking a cleansing bath when done a "Hyssop Bath" I looked for this item in the LM site to purchase and found nothing? Does it go by a different name?
Hyssop is an herb, mentioned a few times in the Bible, you can buy the herb here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html to use to make a traditional herbal bath. They also sell Hyssop Bath crystals with the rest of the bath crystals.

Read about baths in the hoodoo tradition here : http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
HRCC Student #1559

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 pm

I do not trust this Intranquil Spirit for love. Go with the regular come to me candle for love. This is what i did.

Buy a come to me candle, put your name in the candle, your whole name and your date of birth, use come to me oil, love oil, attraction oil, put a drop of all 3 in the candle, mix all 3 in a little bottle and use it every day until you see results.

I am a girl, not gay and women and men are complementing me all the time. And all my ex's are calling me also.

Also LM make a rue oil that is the best protection oil out there.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Sat May 01, 2010 2:56 am

A hyssop bath is always a good cleansing measure after that kind of works, but I agree about not going that route as well.

I would suggest you consider doing a clarity powder and candle for a few days or even a cut and clear and a walnut bath first before you attempt something like the IS. If the reading was not for reconciliation, it may give you the clear perspective you need to find out what is best for you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 01, 2010 6:14 am

As to rue vs hyssop, rue protects against negativity sent at you by other people, hyssop cleanses away negativity that you brought on yourself. So using rue oil is good for some cases, but not all. I wouldn't trust it to keep you protected against the IS that you've called up, because that is *your* deed causing the risk, not someone elses. Hence why hyssop, or at least a mix containing hyssop, is usually used in cases like that.

Knowing how exactly each herb is working is important to intelligent choices in rootwork. Just because 2 herbs are cleansing herbs does not mean that they are interchangeable or always applicable to any situation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat May 01, 2010 6:52 pm

thanks for that chagrinedgirl!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue May 04, 2010 8:25 am

when is the best time to have the IS cast as far as moon phases?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 04, 2010 10:18 am

The moon phases have little or nothing to do with the Intranquil Spirit. People call upon the Intranquil Spirit to make an ex-lover wander the Earth in torment. This is neither a drawing or increasing spell that can be symbolically connected to the waxing moon, nor is it a repelling or diminishing spell that can be symbolically connected to the waning moon.

Not all spells fit into the convenient moon phases paradigm -- and even those types of workings that do fit into it are not always worked by reference to the cycles of the moon, because there are other forms of timing that may be more important to the practitioner or to the general style of the rootwork being done -- such as day of the week, time of the menstrual cycle, time of the day, or moon sign (different than moon phase).

The question of timing in general was given an entire chapter in my correspondence course and the use of astrological timing in specific will be the subject of an entire workshop at this year's training sessions. You cannot expect to come to a forum to learn such things --

So, for now all i will say is that the Intranquil Spirit spell:

(1) It has no long standing in hoodoo -- it is a Mexican Folk-Catholic spell from the brujeria traditions, and

(2) It has no oral or written attachment to any prescriptions about moon phases.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue May 04, 2010 10:32 am

ah. thank you so much Ms. Cat. that really makes it so clear for me now. i really appreciate it. i am having one burned for me when they get to be able to set and light.

i may have to seek using return to me or commanding after that but ill see how it goes from here.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 am

aww shoot i forgot to ask.. besides the cleansing and keepup with protection what else is needed to be done? a sort of prayer to the IS of sorts? can that be reflecting on the petition i had written?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 04, 2010 11:17 am

Considering the case you're trying to work as you've shared here on the forum, do you really want to curse your ex because of it? Because the IS is much more of a curse than a return conjure. As the page on the IS states, even if you get the person you are aiming for by using the IS, the relationship will likely never be the same as before due to the extreme torture and coersion that you've inflicted on the person. You'll want to think long and hard about whether or not you want to torture and aggressively coerce someone you're proclaiming to love. Also a reading is REALLY advisable before doing the IS.

I can tell you that the state of mind that you're coming at this from is exactly the state of mind that the IS would love to exploit and easily capture *you*, rather than your target.

Also, you're very new to conjure, and the IS is NOT something for the novice. Just an FYI there.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”