Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:19 am

kitadst
We're all rooting for you!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Update, update, update- Phenomenal reading I had! There is no other person, he's fighting with himself, and he really loves me!!!! I can't thank all of you enough for your continous support and encouragement, everyone here is truly and angel! Many Blessings and much love to you all! I have a tough road ahead dealing with this man but I love him, I truly believe that this is my husband, getting him to see that is going to be the hard part, but with guidance and support from you guys, I can't help but win this battle!!! Much love to you all again!

Hoodoo_Lady

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:57 am

Joseph Magnuson

No Prob. Just wanted to let people know, does it work yes, it brings them back, but you have to work on the issues that caused the split or else your hard work will be in vain.

I just had a reading with Miss Elvyra, and she revealed to me, all the crap I'm going through with him, is an effect of the IS I did earlier this year. That it caused both of us some complications internally, she is so right. Not a spirit to summons and take lightheartedly. Now I have to uncross myself and him. I should have just done gentler work and took my time, like I'm doing now. A hard head makes a soft @xx. Learn from my mistake!

osfmm

IS MISC Candle

Unread post by osfmm » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:43 am

I really apologize if this has been addressed. I looked through the pages and did searches with any keywords I could think of and still didn't find anything (though i'm sure it's there). Anyway, I had MISC light a IS candle for me. I'm not sure if they started burning it or not yet but if not is there any way I could stop it. I misunderstood exactly what this was and didn't do proper research until after I ordered (stupid, i know). Should I call MISC directly and request that they not burn it or call LM to see if they even sent the candle yet. I'm not looking for a refund or any kind of compensation. I just want it stopped or canceled out as I don't want to mess with any spirits or torture someone I care so much about. And because I'm sure there will be a "well what did you think it was from the discription" reply, I thought it was like inner turmoil not them ACTUALLY being stalked and tortured by an actual evil spirit. Not okay, lol. Anyway, should I call MISC or LM, should I get a reading to see what I should do, should I contact him to sort of "cancel" the burning? I'm not too inclined on getting a reading because I think by the time I get to speak to someone the burning will have already been done but if that's the only option I'll do it. Thanks for any help/advice.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:47 am

Hi osfmm,

Definitely call the shop, ask to speak to a candle deacon, and explain the situation to them. They'll be able to tell you if the burn is begun and if so, how best to correct the situation and call the spirit off.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:47 am

osfmm, give us a call as soon as possible. You can call the shop or the church. If we haven't lit the candle it may be possible to switch it out for something else, however, if it has already been lit we won't be able to do that.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:19 am

Everything's fine now. Thank you both ^_^

southtx

Seeking Assistance With Candle Reading

Unread post by southtx » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi,

I hope it is alright that I post this topic here...I didn't know where else to post it. But may I just say that I am very impressed with how much y'all know. So, I'd like to share a recent incident that has occurred and see if anyone can interpret it. Thanks!

I was at a candle shop, and this candle called Espiritu Intranquilo pulled me towards it. I disregarded it and left the shop. Weeks later, I went back to the shop and I felt as if the candle were calling me again, so I decided to switch from the Ven A Mi candles I was buying for a month, and buy and dress EI with oils, powders and herbs that will sweeten my lover's heart so he may contact me more often.

However, the second candle I lit, well the top part broke off. It was around 6:30 a.m. I was getting ready to start my day, and I promise I heard snickering, like a laughter. I disregarded the noise, but it must have been a minute later that i heard a shattering and smelled burning. I thought 'crap my candles are going to start a fire'! I ran to the alter and, luckily there was no fire but the top part of the candle literally broke off. Like a crown.

I don't know if it's from where the guy stuck the rod in the candle to add oils and maybe cracked the glass and with the heat it broke. OR if I indeed hear a laughter and if a candle breaking is a sign of something that maybe y'all can interpret?

Thank you so much for your time.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:55 am

Hi southtx,

In future, please respect that this is a forum for help with Lucky Mojo products - not for help with candles bought from another company. That said, I think you're talking about an Intranquil Spirit candle and to sweeten your lover's heart so that he contacts you more often is NOT the reason to use it. This is heavy duty work to have a hell-bound spirit torture your lover until he returns.

So yes you could have heard laughing. And no, breaking is really not a good sign in this case. If you specifics on the meaning, you can also book a candle reading with one of the AIRR members who offers that service here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading. There's also a section on breaking glass in the page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC3. My advice is to call off the spirit, uncross yourself ASAP and go back to the Come To Me candles.

Also read the entirety of this thread and the other on working with the Intranquil Spirit prior to doing this kind of work again: intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... 85fdf7a13d
Aura Laforest

southtx

Unread post by southtx » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:56 am

I am sorry. I had not read posting guidelines. I just saw so much knowledge pertaining to this work and posted. But thank you for accepting my post and addressing it. That is very kind of you. I will follow links and I have read through the board. Have a blessed day.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:41 am

southtx,

You might consider having Lucky Mojo set a light for on this. You could have them set an uncrossing vigil light to help remove the effects of the intraquil spirit and then a come to me or return to me on the person you are trying to draw back.

Peace~

Nathen

southtx

Unread post by southtx » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:02 pm

That's exactly what my mom said to do, Nathen! I'm working on it. Thank you so much for replying.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 am

Hello southtx,

Glad to be able to help! Keep us posted and let us know how things work out for you!

Peace~

Nathen

daisythree11
Newly Registered

Candle interpretation

Unread post by daisythree11 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:41 am

Good morning all!

I've been burning an Intranquil spirit candle for the last week and yesterday I noticed that after it burned out the glass encase looked bent?

It is so strange, I've never had a candle do that before. It did not crack, and it burned slightly gray hazey at the top and clear at the bottom. The glass went from being straight to being kind of angled from the top to the middle.

Any thoughts on this? I'm hoping this is a good sign that it worked.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 29, 2014 7:52 am

Hi, daisythreeii,

It's not a sign -- just a sub-par glass candle tube. SInce they stopped making them in the USA, these bent, slagged, and slanted glass candle holders have become increasingly common.

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Eva1129
Newly Registered

Unread post by Eva1129 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:04 am

Hey everyone,

I have a question on a intranquil spirt candle everything burned fine steady flame no black smoke clear glass only problem, is at the very end my Candle burning the flame split into two.. One burning from the wick and the other one magically burning on it's own the second flames tried to stay lit and then just kind of turned itself off and then the main flame on the wick stayed lit. I'm confused as to what sign I was given? I've burned these candles before and never had a split flame. Candle if for my ex fiancé. Help!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:20 am

Hi Eva1129,

You could get a reading from an AIRR member who offers candle reading services to be certain. Your twin flames are also described in the following section of the informational page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... l#signsA10
Aura Laforest

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:23 am

Hello,

I would like to know besides Return to Me, what other type of candle can be burned alongside the Intranquil Spirit candle?

I was thinking Attraction, Come to Me, Love Me,or Follow Me Boy.

Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:40 am

Hi loving_me,

Along with the RTM, consider Essence of Bend Over or Commanding that are more suited to the work of the Intranquil Spirit than are the love candles.

Once your lover has returned, then work with products such as Uncrossing and Healing to help limit the damage caused by the IS.
Aura Laforest

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:30 am

Thank you aura! I like your suggestions. Luckily I already have all the LM oils you mentioned :).

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Loving_me,

Realize this is more of a curse then a love spell. You are asking a spirit from hell to come and torment your past lover till they return to you and when they do the spirit is done with the work. An old practice is to use this spirit but never speak or respond to the ex again so they are always troubled by this spirit. Love work does not go with this type of work it is definitely a type of controlling and harming work. Prior to using this I would get a reading and see whats up and what you can do and try the sweet way prior to this. I see this spell as a last resort and remember they may come back but once they do the work is done and you need to work to keep em. This spell is also similar to the love me or die spell posted on LM by cat hope it helps!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:12 pm

loving_me: I agree with j82. If you are even considering doing "Attraction, Come to Me, Love Me,or Follow Me Boy" work then may I suggest that you do this work BEFORE attempting the Intranquil Spirit work? I cannot tell you want to do, you follow your heart, but I will strong encourage you to start with some general love work before unleashing the 5,000 pound anvil.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:47 am

@j82 and Joseph Magnuson

Hello,

I'm aware of what the Intranquil Spirit is. I performed this spell a few years ago on my ex. When he came back, my feelings for him had pretty much deteriorated. After that, I thought I would never do this spell again.

I did have a reading with an AIRR a few days ago cause I was having second thoughts about doing this spell again. He pretty much suggested the same thing you both did. He told me to set a time frame and if I don't see any movement by then, then I can go ahead with the Intranquil Spirit.

Thank you again for the advice. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:58 am

loving_me: I understand your position more clearly now. May I ask if this is the same ex or a new one?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:13 pm

@Joseph Magnuson

It's a new one. We've been dating off and on for about six months.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:39 pm

I was taught not to kill a fly with a shotgun. The worker suggested other work before this but you are going straight to this one. Its your decision but I stick with my Grandma's advice that you get more bees with honey .. try and read the person you are working on, if they are stubborn then sweeten them, if they are very independent then dont use bend over products as they will resist. Alternatively their are other spells listed on the LM free spell page like love me or die which does not use a spirit from hell but forces a person to get sick till they come back and love you.

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:56 pm

@j82

I apologize for the confusion. You misunderstood me. I did go along with my workers advice. He said I can do the Intranquil Spirit spell if the work that he suggested doesn't manifest during the time frame we agreed on.

I've already started a honey jar and lit the appropriate candles for my situation. So, hopefully I won't have to use the Intranquil Spirit @ all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:10 pm

Ah ok Love_me that makes much more sense now lol. Order a fiery wall of protection mojo before getting started to keep you protected and use hyssop bath after doing the work, Best of luck!

Sas11112

Unread post by Sas11112 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:31 am

So I recently (3days ago) completed a Intranquil spirit spell, and did I hyssop bath after every casting. I dumped a cup full of the bath water at a crossroad. I have read that you know if the spell is working because you will feel the same effects as the person you casted on. Is this true? After casting I have noticed my feelings and thoughts towards the target have increased exponentially.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello Sas11112,

I have heard of people who end up having the Intranquil spirit attempt to attack the person calling it up as well as messing with their intended target. To be Honest I am not sure what kind of sign that would other than maybe it is that you have that spirits intention. You might want to do some bathing with Hyssop (http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html). Recite the 41st psalm with this. Then follow that up with some Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html) work to keep the spirit from attacking you. It could also be that someone is trying to turn the work back against you with some Reversing work (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html). This spirit is cranky and powerful (and seems to me to be getting more powerful!) so be careful while you work with it.

Peace~

Nathen

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:18 pm

What do you mean by "seems to be getting more powerful?"
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:54 am

If I am not mistaken, I believe that what natstein is trying to say is that the effects of the IS on Sas11112 are increasing, which is not what should be happening. Usually, if you work with a spirit to affect a target - that's who it should hit - not you. That said, as natstein has brought up, the IS is tricky to work with and not a great choice for most beginners as a result.
Aura Laforest

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 am

Yup Aura, I am that is what I am talking about. Guess I should be more clear lol. Thanks for clarifying!

Peace~

Nathen

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:55 pm

What is the difference between the spell kit and the vigil candle?

What if i am not able to do the spell kit? Will the candle by itsself be just as good? Like if i get it lit at MISC?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, ineika1,

The spell kit is more intense then the candle setting (although when I perform spells, I LOVE to do both).

But, the candle setting is also excellent. Just not as involved/intense as the spell kit.

Many people prefer having MISC set the candles for the Intranquil Spirit because the staff at MISC knows what they are doing and can foresee (as well as combat) any little bit of problems.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sas11112

Unread post by Sas11112 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:53 am

Update: As of today I have no movement from my target. Yes it has been a week but she has not tried to contact me, and I know she is still with her boyfriend. I'm still hoping and keeping the "faith" it works. Is there anything I can do to help speed up the process?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Sas11112,

Well as you said it has only been a week. Magic does take time. In the hoodoo tradition we wait 3 days for signs to the work, 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for manifestation. Keeping the faith means keeping it for more then a week. It seems you want an ex back who is with a new lover.. did you also do a break up spell on them to cause discord and fights? Intranquility spirit is a spirit in hell that rises to torture the ex till they return to you.. its not a love spell it is a revenge spell. It is used as a last resort. But once the person makes contact then the spirit is done (though their are stories of it lingering and torturing both parties) ..the person comes back miserably to you. Also it does not mean they wont leave again. Point being the spirit and the work will take more then a week to end her and him and give you her..I would do more work personally. I would do break up work on them and love work on her rather then this if its because you love her but that's my opinion and experience working with this spirit and love workings.

Blessings!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:58 pm

But once the person makes contact then the spirit is done
I can't speak from experience but I can say from reading that miss cat has repeatedly and emphatically said that this is not true and she has no idea where this notion came from. Conjureman Ali has said that the spell ends when you petition it to end, not at contact, and the prayer itself says nothing about contact but for the person to "return to me."
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:53 pm

knew1315,

In a sense you correct but missing the point of "contacting you" perhaps I should be clearer for others, my apologies. When the person comes to you humbly and desperate saying they cant stop thinking of you miss you and want you ( that is contact), then the spirit has done his job, keeping with the prayer to the spirit, " until he returns to me", the spirit nor the spell guarantees that the person will stay. Also working the spirit as some people are on this forum, whom never dated the person in the first place, I assume the spirit would have little effect on getting a non existent lover back. Meaning the spirit works on people you has real relations with. Also people run to this spell because of the spirit and the prayer which is asking this sinner spirit in hell to torture the person till they return to you . It really is not a love spell but I think many people run to this spell first out of desperation. It really is to torture the person. In the Hoodoo Honey and Sugar spells it gives some great advice to those who wish to use force all the time and how sugar can make so much more a difference in work.

Blessings!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:02 pm

knew1315 ,

I meant to give you some helpful links on your journey:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html cats description of the spell and the spirit through various cultures.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... iejackball love me or die to force a lover back

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... attraction graveyard dirt love spell similar fashion

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html a book on using sweeteners rather then sinner spirits to get love

Blessings!

kaboodle

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by kaboodle » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:45 am

I lit the 7 day Intranquil Spirit vigil candle, and the flame was really low and the wick kinda broke a little at the top and fell off and then after a few minutes the flame died out entirely and its been really hard to light the candle again (partly cos the wick is shorter and the glass candle is quite narrow)

Does this mean anything? Or is it just a bad candle? I've had the candle for some time but never used it till now.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:59 am

kaboodle,

First, this has nothing to do with the length of time you had the candle or it being a "bad" candle.

Second, as a sign, it indicates that the Intranquil Spirit is not willing to work with you. The fact that you held the candle in stok rather than using it diectly may also indicate your own lack of connection to the Intranquil Spirit.

You may splint the wick to force a burn, and if you wish to do so, i suggest that you get a copy of the inexpensive and useful book i wrote on the topic of candles, called "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:04 am

Thanks for the reply miss cat. I bought the candle as a safety net but didn't want to use it unless I really really really had to. Anyhow, I managed to light the wick with another candle (hope that's ok) Have not seen any movement but have been having disturbing dreams about the target. I don't feel compelled to contact him however.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Hello, kaboodle ,

The lighting of a candle from another candle is fine.

It would be wise to cleanse yourself if your having disturbing dreams. www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Wed May 04, 2016 6:20 am

:geek: Hello I'm burning a Is candle and I can't sleep is this normal ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello, Angell ,

No, this isn't normal is you've never had problems sleeping. But sometimes it causes restlessness in the spell caster.

Make sure, PLEASE, that you see a physician to make sure that you are not having a medical problem

I hope that you have protection on you. If you haven't please do so immediately: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gcriddith

Unread post by Gcriddith » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:57 am

Hi. I'm trying to do intranquility spell on my husband. Can I use a cross that hang on the wall . its got the lords prayer written on it. II really want my husband back.

Reason: Double post

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Hello,

I was wondering can LM Blockbuster Oil or LM Road Opener Oil be added to this candle?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello, cherish ,

Please don't so that.

Don't play and experiment when you are already doing something dangerous as working with a thing from hell

Just use your Intraquil Spirit candle the way that it was intended.

Use your blockbuster and road opener separately and after this spell has finished.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:43 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

I'm glad I asked before I moved forward. I'll definitely put the Blockbuster and Road Opener on hold.

One more question. Since I can't wear the Intranquil Spirit Oil, what other LM Oil(s) are suitable to wear to compliment the work?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello cherish,

If you calling upon the Intranquil Spirit to bring a certain lover to you, you could wear an oil like Come to Me or Return to Me:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:37 am

@sisterjean

Thank you for your reply. I do have the oils you suggested. So, I'll start wearing one or both right away.

Thanks again! :)

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Hi I'm doing a in tranquil on a guy that I have been seeing for a wile but he is back and forth. Should I be doing a different candle instead?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Hello Angell,

It depends on what you are trying to accomplish but given that you are asking you might want to consider a different choice. Intranquil spirit is pretty harsh. You might consider a reconciliation or a return to me candle.

Peace~

Nathen

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi everyone!

A couple days ago, I purchased a few IS candles from a LM reseller. I plan on lighting the first candle tomorrow night. But, first I need to know, is there another way pray to the Intranquil Spirit when the wax in the vigil is almost gone?

It's almost impossible to hold the bottom of a candle when the wax is low due to the heat. Could I pray to it like you pray to God? (Bowing your head and hands folded). Or is there another way I can position myself so I won't burn my hands?

Thanks!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:03 pm

Hello, miziluvhoodoo,

You don't need to hold it at all.

Personally, I would NEVER bow my head down to an entity from hell. Just recite the prayer:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:14 am

Thank you Miss Aida! Your advice was very helpful. :)
Faith is the key to successful magic.

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Hello please correct me i am wrong but once the target returns to will the person be in love with or Lets say for instance I wanted use The IS on John Doe and I say I want John Doe to return Jane Doe and fall in love with her.

I read on here that the person will yearn for you and that the person will contact you and that target should be the first one to talk to you and that its up to you if you keep them. please help me to further understand and i also know to get spiritual baths and read psalm 51 when doing this kind of spell.

and also i read on here that if the person is in a relationship with someone the target's mind will be mainly focus on being with you and the person that they are dating is driven away from the relationship

C505

Spells to Gain Revenge by Coercing Compelling Someone to Want Me

Unread post by C505 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello,

I have a question about the Intranquil Sprit/s and Anima sola.

My situation it as follows.

A girl who I liked and who used to like me was swayed by her friends to not have anything to do with me due to their lies. I want to see if I can use the Intranquil Spirit/s or Anima Sola to dominate, compel, and coerce her to me even though we were never a couple or together.

This is also a revenge working as well.

I know that the Intranquil Spirit/s and Anima Sola can pack a punch, but hey that's what I want.

Thanks for your help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:26 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

It merely coerces a lover to return. Your relationship, however, won't be the same.

It dos not cause a break up with the other person

and you would still have to perform love work

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”