Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
BUFFY2327

INTRANQUIL SPIRIT CANDLE

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 am

I started a 7day candle on my boyfriend and he is starting to come around an he does not seem to stick to being angry all the time but he does get angry but it don't last that long but eerytime I say the prayer to IS. I get to feeling cranky an aching to see him wat is all that about? & I know that's its working on him because when I talk. To him its like he's hungry to hear my voice but I no that I should not feel that way how can I stop this feeling? And wat can I use to clam he's anger towards me and make him happy instead instead of anxiuos? This is confusing me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: INTRANQUIL SPIRIT CANDLE

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 am

You need to be doing heavy cleansing work for yourself and your home, and likely some protection work as well the entire time when you're working the IS.

You need to read this thread in it's entirety: working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html

The IS is NOT going to make him calm and happy, it's meant to torture him and make him miserable, and yes that will likely result in him being angry and very irritable. You are going to need to do additional work in order to pacify him.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Amilo
Forum Member
Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Amilo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:05 am

Anyone had good succsess from using the Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle? :?:

cabriellenil

Re: Intranquil Spirit glass vigil candle, fixed

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:14 am

there're some extensive posts on the Intranquil Spirit in this forum already. Do a search of it and you should find the information you might need. Also, since you're just getting reconciliation work done, I wouldn't throw the Intranquil Spirit into the mix.

Amilo
Forum Member

Unread post by Amilo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:50 am

Well, i did not know that, and now its too late. As i did this candle.
I had LM to set it in their church.

What could happen now? As i have already done this.

Amilo
Forum Member

Unread post by Amilo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 am

I just read here in the forum that intranquil spirit can be used in reconcilation spells.
And that people have done like me and it was no problem. Worked very good.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 am

reconciliation work sweetens, heals, draws, resolves issues and reunites. The Intranquil Spirit is for to confuse and torment until the lover comes back (if they do - there're times when they don't), often used as a last resort for revenge.

i suggest you talk about it with your worker and see what she says, since she's done work on your behalf.

Amilo
Forum Member

Unread post by Amilo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 am

Well :) it´s to late. My candle is already buring a few days.

But this tranquil it to return a lover, and i also did work to make him retur.
Well, i have to wait and see now, what will happen.
I am going to make a reading in a month or sow with my worker, and i will see what she tells me after the reading.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle: Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 pm

You just need to know what you are getting into with the Intranquil Spirit. If you feel adept in working with the spirit, and you know what to do, then you should be fine. Make sure you that you cleanse and protect. However, if you dont know what you are doing, and just using it because you can think you can get them back quickly then that is not going to work most likely.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Amilo
Forum Member

Unread post by Amilo » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:07 am

MY MAN IS BACK :D

Thanx to my rootworker, and the Intranqil candle set on MISC altar!!

And the Intranquil candle did not make him different in person! He is the same loving and caring person like before!!

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:20 am

Glad to hear you got such great results! Congrats.

Amilo
Forum Member

Unread post by Amilo » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 am

Thanx!!

But i will not use this spirit just like that!
I just felt he was right, and i dont think i felt wrong!
And i think he really helped me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:47 am

Well, this is specific to your situation. Everyone's man is not going to come back happy and caring like before. In addition the Intranquil spirit is not a he nor is it specifically a she. I just want to make sure that everyone knows that a man may not come back happy. But all circumstances are different.

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

lil_tx_grl
Forum Member

IS 7 day vigil candle question????

Unread post by lil_tx_grl » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:41 am

Hello everyone, I have gotten the go ahead by my rootworker to do IS on my target. My concern is, I lit my 7 day vigil on Monday it has been burning quick and clean. It looks as if it might go out tomorrow night or Friday morning. So, since it was a 7 day vigil and it ends before the 7 days. Do I have to burn another to at least complete the 7 days?

loving_me
Forum Member

Unread post by loving_me » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Hello! I was thinking about ordering the Intranquil Spirit Candle. But before I do I have a few questions I would like to ask. Can this type of candle be placed on my love altar or should I make a separate altar? Also, can I recite the IS prayer more than once a day? I have a habit of reciting certain prayers even when I'm not around my candles. So, if anyone could give me some advise, it will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:47 pm

You can place it on your love altar, and yes you can recite the IS prayer as many times as you like even when you are not around your candle.

Siedan15
Forum Member

Unread post by Siedan15 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:32 am

I have a question cause I think I royally messed up. I had a candle for me and ex to bring us closer but I had also ordered this intranquil candle. I thought this was just a candle to make him feel my pain my misery not torment. I don't want to harm him just see how hurting someone felt. I couldnt change it cause its already been lit. I found out trying to mend with him and this type a candle is like a brake and gas thing.so whats my most likely outcome cause I want to actually get back with him and what can I do to make it right I had ordered a reconciliation candle but I called to tell them if they havent lit that to hold off on doing so cause the other to was already lit so couldnt turn back on that
Last edited by starsinthesky7 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: For clarity.

Siedan15
Forum Member

Unread post by Siedan15 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:29 pm

My question is I did light my candle. It finished a couple days ago, and burned in 5 days,but havent been able to recycle glass yet. SInce its been done im up all night long is that normal? am I being affected instead of him or am I feeling what he feeling? plz explain candle pop 3 times when first lit and almost in middke1 pop but the whole candle brunt smooth and all the way clear left no wax

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Yes it is possible that you are being affected by the IS. In the future, BEFORE you work with something you have never worked with or know nothing about you should do your research. It is VERY important.

I would recommend that you do some cleansing work, and some protection work.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And please read this thread for further info on the IS
working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html

cherish
Forum Member

Unread post by cherish » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Hello,

I would like to know, can this candle be used for two different target's? I've been burning Reconciliation candles, but the candle divination keep showing that both target's are resisting my work. So, now I think it's time for me to pull out the big guns.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 pm

If you think this is the big guns...you are wrong. Just because you torture them doesnt meant that still wont be resistant. You need to get a reading to see why they are being resistant, and something to break through the resistance. Torturing them isnt going to break the resistance especially if some targets are still stubborn.

And NO...one person, one candle. One candle per intention/target. You want to burn one candle one target because you want to know how the candle work is affecting each target.

cherish
Forum Member

Unread post by cherish » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 pm

The reading does sound like a good idea. I need to know what obstacles are in my way. Both of them are stubborn though. So, I'll just focus on one target right now and schedule a reading.

Thanks for the reply.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:49 am

I would advice that you schedule the reading to find out what is going on with both of them rather than work on one target especially if they are both stubborn.

Kittyluver
Forum Member

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sun May 06, 2012 3:49 pm

How dangerous is the IS... I just went through three pages about this candle and not one person mentioned anything about its dangers. Other websites give great warning..especially for beginners
Iike me. I wanted to order something strong to get my target to contact me seeing as how it's been two months since I have heard from him but I think I scared myself out of it..something about nots knowing what spirit you are calling upon....you can get a real evil one to do your bidding...
Any thoughts?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

So if you know that its not for you,and you know you shouldnt use it...then why do it?

It amazes me how many people continue to go through with something they are not comfortable with or know nothing about.

And we have thoroughly discussed the IS in this thread
working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html

Here is an alternative thread for you to read
contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

Kittyluver
Forum Member

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sun May 06, 2012 4:38 pm

That's what thread I am in right now... Um that's why I was asking about it. That's usually what you do to get answers about something you are unsure of...

Kittyluver
Forum Member

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sun May 06, 2012 4:40 pm

And I have been through that contact me thread daily or the past two weeks! Was hoping for something stronger seeing as how I have been working the contact me candle every night for 5 days now that you have been advising me through(thank you for that)... Thought the IS could help me faster..that's all

Kittyluver
Forum Member

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sun May 06, 2012 4:42 pm

And could you please give me a reason as to why I shouldn't work with this candle? As long as therefore no lingering spirits to disrupt my household I have no problems dabbling with something stronger.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Actually the thread I posted about working with the intranquil spirit is a totally different thread where we have discussed about 43 pages of the Intranquil spirit with people's experiences, why we should and shouldnt use it in certain cases, things you need to look out for when using the IS, etc.

This thread you posted in is specifically about the vigil lights, not about the intranquil spirit in general so you might want to look those pages over as we have thoroughly discussed the answers you are looking for.

The IS does not work faster, which is another misconception. But you can read that for yourself in the previous thread I spoke about.

ALso, you have only been working with the contact me spell for 5 days. Thats no where near enough time. The intranquil spirit is not stronger, and its not going to make anything come any faster. It varies between circumstance.

Kittyluver
Forum Member

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:59 pm

I still have these Intranquil vigil candles sitting on my dresser. I need to do something with them and I am interested in cursing someone who has really hurt my friend in an unfair way.

I was thinking of lighting them for her.The person who hurt her would never contact her so therefore he would always be agitated and in pain, correct???

Sounds like a good idea to me, what do you think?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:17 pm

The Intranquil Spirit is called upon to torment a lost love to return, not to generally curse someone. I would be very hesitant to misuse the IS.
Two-Headed Doctor

Kittyluver
Forum Member

Unread post by Kittyluver » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 am

Doctor Hob

Well in all reality she really would like him to contact her But I don't think he ever will

Kayrie
Forum Member

Unread post by Kayrie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:51 pm

I protected myself to the teeth before performing the spell. My reader told me that the spell is working, the spirit has attached itself to the both of us to bring us together and my target is experiencing more adverse affects than I am. My question is this: how has anyone else been affected by this spell ? I personally get random outbursts of emotions when I know I shouldn't. Ie: I am ready to burst into tears or ready to throw my phone across the room in anger and sometimes feel strong love or strong anger towards the target. I'm told to not banish the spirit until the job is done. I just don't know like it, though I keep telling myself whatever I am feeling isn't as bad as my target. I'm not obsessing, life isn't particularly stressful right now *knocks on wood* so I don't think it is any outside stressor influencing my random, strange emotions.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Good luck on banishing the Intranquil Spirit, Kayrie, when the time is right and the job is done.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Hayngirl808
Forum Member

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 pm

I have recently purchased restless oil, a intranquil vigil candle and the oil for intranquility (thought it would be easier to purchase the products seperate), however i think i may have messed up with what kind of things to buy (should have just bought a kit instead of random stuff), idk what i was thinking, anyways now i have to somehow work with the intranquil candle the oil, and restless oil put together but idk how to work these together, can anyone give me a spell to put together with these products?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Intranquil candle and oil, restless oil.

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:19 am

Hi,
I have never worked wih this type of spirit and have no clue.
However, maybe you would get an answer if you asked for help (from the forum) in what you are trying to do?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 am

Hayngirl808: have you thought about having a more experienced worker do this for you? Sounds like you want to make a seafood stew, but don't want to poison all your guests. Perhaps get together with someone who has done this work before and have them show you or walk you through it.
Joseph Magnuson

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 am

I second what Joseph said, Intranquil Spirit and restless products are not the way I would start out in my magical education :-) You can get a $10/10 minute reading with several members of AIRR (not me, but I think cat, and Conjureman Ali both offer the service) and get magical coaching on what to do-and/or as Joseph said you could find someone who would be willing to do the work either for you or alongside of you.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Hayngirl808
Forum Member

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 am

Thank you, i have got my reading and even though i have already had it lit on the altar, im doing other work now :), however how do i write a petition for return to me candle?

mabeline
Forum Member

Undoing intranquility spell

Unread post by mabeline » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:50 pm

I may have unknowingly done a intranquility spell many years back and recently I have read up on this and was shocked to read that folk legend has it that once the IS brings back one's ex, the IS will be free as the person who did the IS will be replacing the place of the IS. If that's the truth, does anyone know how one can redeem one soul's back? This has caused me many sleepless nights, if someone could offer some insights it would be deeply appreciated. Thanks

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Undoing intranquility spell

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:35 am

Setting an in-tranquil spirit on someone is not a light thing and I am not sure one could accomplish this "unknowingly." How exactly do you believe you achieved this?
Joseph Magnuson

mabeline
Forum Member

Unread post by mabeline » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi Joseph

Thanks for responding. Sorry that I wasnt clear in my previous post.

7 years ago, I bought the IS vigil candle from Lucky Mojo.The moment I lit the candle and saw the huge strong flame - something I've not seen before - coupled with this sudden strong wind outta nowhere which totally freaked me out, it got me really scared and I quickly snuffed it out. It was less than 5 mins. When I mentioned I may have unknowingly done the spell as during that point in time, it didnt dawn on me that it could have worked as I didnt complete the entire 7 days vigil candle. I only lit it for 5mins.

The thing is,my ex did turn around shortly after that although I am not at all sure if its IS that brought him back or it could be something which I've done in the physical realm or it could even be Goddess Oshun who have helped me as I was petitioning to her at the same time then. I was doing quite a number of work on him too, which included reconcilation kit and honey jar from LM.

I too wonder everyday if that 5min flame worked and if any of the experts here could offer me some insights on what I could do to 'redeem myself' if it did and how I could undo that IS spell, I'll be most grateful.

Many thanks

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Can I ask, first, if you had originally intended to keep the candle going for the full 7 days and intended to send an Intranquil Spirit towards your ex-boyfriend? In other words, were you just "playing around" thinking this would not happen? Or, was it just that your intended purpose for lighting the candle happened much quicker then you thought. It seems strange to me to say you "unknowingly" did this spell.

That being said, there is an entire discussion in the ongoing Intranquil Spirit thread, on Undoing an Intranquility Spell, which is where I will be merging this thread. I suggest you read through the thread to find the answer you seek.
Joseph Magnuson

mabeline
Forum Member

Unread post by mabeline » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi joseph

Once again thanks for your kind advice. Yes I did have the intent to have my ex back then, and I was also doing other spells on him such as reconcilation and Honey jar. IS was another spell which i thought I would attempt when all else fails. My memory are all muffled now as it was 7 years ago but I know I snuffed out the vigil candle the moment I saw that huge strong flame and didnt complete the entire 7 days which was what the vigil candle was meant for. I even threw it away as it freaked me out.

Trust me, I've read through all the IS threads - 30 posts in total but none provide any advice as to if the IS spell worked if the vigil candle was lit for a mere 5 mins.

Can anyone offer me some insights and advice? Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 pm

My advice is to get a divination -- a ten minute reading (for ten dollars) should do it as you have one question only.

There are no "rules" for these things and no pat answers. Get a reading.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Kitkat2275
Newly Registered

Intranquil spirit candle won't relight after I saged myself!

Unread post by Kitkat2275 » Wed May 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Okay- so I was burning an in tranquil spirit for an old lover. I got to readings from conjure man Ali but I still haven't received a response from him about the matter. I asked before the current situation happened so once I hear back from him it might be time to get some more done. So I sniff out my candle during the day while out and I was on mmy last two inches of the candle yesterday. I had the most miserable weekend and I really thought the spirit had also attached itself to me so after I snuffed out my candle I thoroughly saged and cleansed myself and my room. Well last night my candle would not light- I went through about 6 matches and my candle would light and the go out maybe a second or two later. I had other candles going and they all lit well. I don't think this was all coincidence...has anyone had a similar experience? I'm hoping to hear back from conjure man Ali so I can follow up with the new questions this now posses. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I have also decided to do aide sweet spell on my former flame as I just had seriously bad energy the whole time I burned is.

miziluvhoodoo
Forum Member
Re: Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Hello,

Besides Return to Me, what other love candle could be paired with the Intranquil Spirit candle? I was thinking about Come to Me. Any advice will be helpful.

Thank you!
[color=#FF0040]Faith is the key to successful magic.[/color]

Axle1988
Forum Member

Unread post by Axle1988 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Hello. I have a quick question for a friend of mine. She light the intranquil candle during the day. But it was not a candle from LM, it was a pink viote candle dressed with bend over, follow me boy, and and come to me oils? Carved on the side of the candle was the persons name and said come to me and stay with me i believe. She also wrote the same thing on the petition paper in a circle around there names written 7 times on top the other.They said the prayer 7 times while holding the candle and a cross in the air. The candle wick was strong and high but left some wax residue on the plate and burned in about 4 hours and its a 10 hour candle. There was no clear signs in the wax it almost looked like a letter Y. Any thoughts or ideas?

Axle1988
Forum Member

Unread post by Axle1988 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:37 pm

She also does not feel any different except for maybe a bit of relive like everything is going to be okay now. And once he comes back she is going to continue her honey jar and reconciliation products to work on the things that broke them up in the first place. She did cast it today at around 2pm and it stopped burning at around 6pm she buried it in the tin foil that she was burning it on by her back door since that is where everyone enters and exits. Any thoughts?

Kittyluver
Forum Member

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Would it be the same if I had LM light an IS vigil candle opposed to me lighting the vigil candle at my home?

When I say same I mean strength or whatever

And do you think the is candle will work after a year of no contact?

loving_me
Forum Member

Unread post by loving_me » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Hello all,

When performing the Intranquil Spirit spell, what should be visualized? Should you visualize your target being restless? Or should you visualize you and your target being reunited?

Thank you!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:45 pm

loving_me

Visualize a spirit from hell tormenting your lover until he or she returns. That is what the Intranquil Spirit is and does.

CAN-GLS-INTR
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

shamrocka
Forum Member

My IS candle is dancing like crazy

Unread post by shamrocka » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Good or bad?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: My IS candle is dancing like crazy

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:21 pm

You can read about simple ways to interpret candle burns here;

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

But to be 100% sure as to what the candle is telling you, you should get a reading.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

shamrocka
Forum Member

Unread post by shamrocka » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:41 pm

I have a reading coming from the MISC but that is next week sometime when that candle stops. Just wanted to know if it was a good or bad sign with this candle.

Thank you for the reply.

shamrocka
Forum Member

Unread post by shamrocka » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:53 pm

I have one coming with the MISC but that candle will not be done until next week.

Thank you for the reply. It was very helpful.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 am

shamrocka

Good or bad what?
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:39 am

shamrocka

Which candle are you referring to? Did you go back and delete or modify your posts?
Joseph Magnuson

shamrocka
Forum Member

Unread post by shamrocka » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:57 pm

The candle i am burning myself was doing alot of dancing and has a nice size flame. I was just wondering if it was a good or bad sign.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi shamrocka,

the signs you are asking about are discussed in the following page: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html; you'll also find lots more info on that page to help you interpret your candles.

CAN-GLS-INTR
$9.00

Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”