• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:38 am

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby sangamo1 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:46 pm

I have a very rough situation, I think a Reconciliation candle and an Intranquility candle simultaniously is in order. Thoughts?
sangamo1

Re: Intranquility and Reconciliation Candles Together

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:42 pm

sangomo1 wrote:This is a very rough situation, I think a Reconciliation candle and an Intranquility candle simultaniously is in order. Thoughts?

Whoa. First you wanted an Intranquility (which will torment the person into returning), then you wanted an Intranquility and a Return to Me (to torment them into returing and also gently force them into returning)-- and now you want a Reconciliation (to bring about sweet reuinion) and an Intranquility (while tormenting them) -- ?

Either of the first two ideas makes sense, but i have commented elsewhere about why i do not think it is wise to light both an Intranquility candle and a Reconciliation candle at the same time. You may have missed that, so i'll say it again here, a different way.

You are confused in mind if you try to work both of these spells or burn both of these candles at once.

Choose either to dominate, subjugate, humiliate, and coerce your lover to return or choose to reconcile, renew vows of love, open lines of communication, and get a new start together.

You cannot in good heart do both at once. It's like trying to frown or scowl with your eyebrows and smile with your mouth at the same time.

Go ahead, look in a mirror. I'm serious. Go get in a mirror and do this:

Frown and scowl with your eyebrows. Look real angry. You are punishing your lover by sending an Intranquil Spirit to haunt and torture them. Now smile invitingly and lovingly with your mouth at the same time, reconciling with them while still frowning. It looks and feels pretty insane, right?

Okay. Relax for a moment.

Now smile with your mouth, and think of your lover and you together, a little teary perhaps, all forgiven, all renewed, and all made better between the two of you, then add a scowl and frown with your eyebrows while still smiling. It feels different doing that It that way, but it looks equally insane in the mirror because it is impossible to a human being to hold the two thoughts represened by those two facial gestures at the same time.

The same is true of scowling Intranquility and ameliorative Reconciliation.

Anyone who tries to set both lights at once is either unclear on the concepts, unable to distinguish between tormenting someone with an Intranquil Spirit and relaxing into sweet Reconciliation, or desperate enough for a reunion at any cost to place their goals in conflict, which makes them unlikely to succeed at either goal. The impossibly insane face you saw in the mirror is what your lover will see when you send an Intranquil Spirit and a Reconciliation spirit at the same time.

Now, note that i did not say it is unworkable to light a a Break-Up candle at the same time as an Intranquility candle, nor that it is confused to set an Intranquility light at the same time as a Return to Me light. Either of those combinations will work, as their goals can be aligned. It is just this specific combination -- Intranquility and Reconciliation -- that does not work in tandem, in my opinion -- and not because it is unethical, simply because it is expressive of the practitioner's conflicted focus of will and conflicted goals.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby sangamo1 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:43 am

Sorry I am fairly new to this, and new to this message boards.

This person really hates me now (over a stupid misunderstanding that was my fault but blown out of proportion on both sides)...so it is going to take alot of magic to get her back. And reconciliation spells often fail according to my reading...so thats why I thought of combining intranquility and something else.

What do you all think I should use? (choices are return to me, intranquility, and reconciliations)
sangamo1

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:08 am

sangamo1 wrote:This person really hates me now (over a stupid misunderstanding that was my fault but blown out of proportion on both sides)...so it is going to take alot of magic to get her back. And reconciliation spells often fail according to my reading...so thats why I thought of combining intranquility and something else.

In a situation where there was a misunderstanding that was blown out of proportion leading to a break-up, reconciliation is the first thing I would recommend. Perhaps it could also be in conjunction with a honey jar, Clarity work, etc.

The other thing is that no matter how much magic you put behind it, you are also going to have to work mundanely. Admitting fault and the fact that the misunderstanding is not more important than what you and she have is a good start. An apology is a strong component to those reconciliation jobs that work, I'd wager.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Unread postby sangamo1 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:28 am

I have sent my apologies through a former mutual friend and last weekend sent her a letter. First one recieved a rejected angry response, and letter didnt result in any response. She has been avoiding me and always goes in another direction if we happen to pass each other.

We had already been broken up a couple weeks and decided to be friends again when we had that fight.
sangamo1

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:43 am

sangamo1 wrote:I have sent my apologies through a former mutual friend and last weekend sent her a letter. First one recieved a rejected angry response, and letter didnt result in any response. She has been avoiding me and always goes in another direction if we happen to pass each other.

We had already been broken up a couple weeks and decided to be friends again when we had that fight.

Sounds like a honey jar is in order! I would burn a honey jar on her with cloves, balm of Gilead beads, and sumac. I would burn the honey jar every night and I speak to her. Tell you are sorry and ask that she remember all the good times you two had together.

I think the reconciliation route is the way to go.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby sangamo1 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Alright...I will order the honey jar and have the reconciliation one burned for me. However, I have no way of knowing for sure when will be a good time to talk to her, since its been made clear she wants to avoid me and that is the best thing I can do right now outside of magic. (and she has cut off contact with me, facebook, AIM, etc) I need to have it so that she is the one that contacts me. How do i do that?
sangamo1

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:10 pm

sangamo1 wrote:Alright...I will order the honey jar and have the reconciliation one burned for me. However, I have no way of knowing for sure when will be a good time to talk to her, since its been made clear she wants to avoid me and that is the best thing I can do right now outside of magic. (and she has cut off contact with me, facebook, AIM, etc) I need to have it so that she is the one that contacts me. How do i do that?

The honey jar. Be consistent with the honey jar and her anger will cool. The honey jar is really good for this. Do not approach, but let her approach you. Give her time to realize she might be just upset and let her miss you.

This should do it for her.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby sangamo1 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:35 pm

I will look into the honey spell then. Is what you directed available in any kit and if so what is the link?

However, due to my lack of experience I think it is better to be on the safe side and have some of the appropriate candles lit on my behalf, unless you readers do not concur.
sangamo1

Intranquility and Reconciliation Candles Together

Unread postby sangamo1 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:33 am

I have been thinking of a seperation spell for her...she has some very manipulative and controlling friends and her to have some distance from them. Would this be a problem?

And does the more candles you have lit on a certain issue mean more power?
sangamo1

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:27 am

Honey jar kits can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

You can certainly have Missionary Independent conduct candle services on your behalf. I still recommend Reconciliation-type work. More information can be found here: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

I would suggest divination on these "friends" first to see if they are being manipulative and controlling where it will interfere directly with your work. I would only do Cast Off Evil, Cut and Clear, Clarity, etc. if they present an immediate obstacle. If not, I would back-burner that work until later.

Finally, an increase in candle number does not necessarily equate to more power; there are often many more factors involved.
J Simulcik

Unread postby sangamo1 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 am

They will present an obstacle...they hate me and back when she and i were friends/dating they tried turning us against each other numerous times.

And why recommend only cut and clear, and clarity?
sangamo1

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:35 pm

sangamo1 wrote:They will present an obstacle...they hate me and back when she and i were friends/dating they tried turning us against each other numerous times.

Their dislike of you may not impact the spellwork, however. Work that shows what they are doing will void any undue influence they may attempt to have. That is why I recommend a divination.

Separation is a calmer member of the Break Up family of products, more often geared toward couples. Cut and Clear is used to remove unhealthy past ties to various relationships, Clarity is so that she will see that they are not true friends, and Cast Off Evil is for breaking away from people who are bad influences.
J Simulcik

Unread postby sangamo1 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:41 pm

I read up on what you suggested...the cut and clear seems to have references to cutting off ties with ex partners, etc...and that is the opposite of what i am trying to do. (sorry for all the questions and confusion I am new at this and this is an extreme situation) From reading the description on seperation, it looks as though it will turn her against a given friend and that is exactly what i need. Even when we do reconcile, her friends will constantly be trying to screw with us.

As of right now I am trying the reconciliation route first, and the honey spell. If, given alot of time, that does not work, I will take it up a notch to intranquility.

How exactly does this kind of thing work, summed in a couple sentences?
sangamo1

Intranquility Candle to be Set for Me

Unread postby sangamo1 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:34 pm

How long do you think it will take for a reconciliation thing to work? I realize there is no set number or anything.
sangamo1

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Do not worry about the questions and confusion; much conjure is performed for and in these types of highly emotional situations. The advice given here, especially by the Certified Practitioners, is honest and aimed at the achievement of your core goals through rootwork. Based on the synopsis you have given, your key goal is a loving reunion involving yourself and an ex-girlfriend despite current harsh feelings toward you. To you, the disagreement was one of very little importance, though made to seem so by both parties. Secondarily, there is the issue that she has false friends who may interfere with this reunion out of selfishness or malice. These two items are the core of the matter at hand.

There are three simultaneous courses of action recommended to you by myself and others. Together, they address all of your concerns.

1. Honey Jar- This is described here- http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html and can be purchased as a kit here- http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar You want the one listed as being for love, friendship, etc. It will come with everything you need to purchase, and complete instructions. The honey jar will sweeten her feelings toward you, allowing her to receive your apology with an open heart. This spell will run as an undercurrent to any and all other work you perform or have performed.

2. Reconciliation- Again, described here- http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html and either purchased as a kit for you to work here- http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html or simply as a candle service through MISC here- http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html This is work to bring you both together and in a mood conducive to forming a new relationship. This is the portion of the work that will also require the most mundane work. When she contacts you, you must honestly know how you feel about her and the relationship, and be ready for apology and forgiveness on both sides.

3. Cut and Clear, Clarity, Cast Off Evil- As described in my last post, this is work conducted on her so that she and your relationship may be released from the negative influence of her false friends. Cast Off Evil is the only version of this work prepared as a spell kit by LM, and can be found here- http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html It is not directed at your relationship with her, so it does not negate the reconciliation work; it is targeted at those who would keep her from making decisions based on her true feelings for you, whatever those may be.

NOW,
This is fairly heavy work for someone who is not only not a rootworker, but not overly familiar with the tradition either. Competent workers may be found on this page if you feel professional assistance would be of use to you- http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsult ... rootdoctor That is not to say that you cannot perform the work yourself, of course. The choice is up to you, and there are many combinations of these two routes that may be considered as well. One caveat to all reconciliation work is it's relatively low rate of success. This has been discussed on this forum before; search for it if you wish. A very good piece of advice is to set a time limit on the work. Put all your effort into getting her back until a given date or event; if there has been no progress, it is time to stop. Be honest with yourself that what you seek may not be attainable.

Finally, I would like to state specifically that Intranquility work is not a step up from Reconciliation. It is manipulative, and any success you meet with will have drawbacks. This is a parallel path to Reconciliation in which a spirit is sent against, in this case, your ex. The spirit will harass and torment her until she is driven back to you, whereupon you send the spirit away. Moral arguments unconsidered, yours is not the case this job was/is intended for, and I don't believe it will help you in reaching your goals. Professional assistance should be sought if you choose to go this route anyway; as ELKnapp said, the Intranquility Spirit is not easily worked with by novices.
J Simulcik

Unread postby sangamo1 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:00 am

Alright...you all have successfully talked me out of intranquility.

I will order the honey jar and have the reconciliation done for me through altar services. Cut and clear/Cast off evil I am still toying with. Right now her true feelings for me are extreme hatred as she thinks I intended to betray her...so her friends would be helping with that, and when she cared about me her friends would try to turn her against me.
sangamo1

Unread postby sangamo1 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:58 pm

How does this kind of magic work? I know you have to believe in it in order for it to work (which I do) but what else is there to it?

Also, nightly last week and starting up next week i have been lighting a pink blue and white candle and saying a small forgiveness prayer with her picture and hair tie present. Should I keep doing this?

As much as I believe and am willing to reconcile with all my heart, and be friends or dating again, will her will power not to do so be a factor in preventing the spells from working?
sangamo1

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:11 pm

You can certainly do the Cut and Clear/Cast Off Evil work without divining that it is necessary. At the very least, I suppose, you spend ~$30 for peace of mind that they won't interfere out of malice. Keep in mind, they still may interfere because they honestly believe you are not in her best interest. You could easily start a new thread on the variations and permutations of potential work involving the relationship between these people, your ex, and yourself.

As far as to what hoodoo is and how it works, it's a complex subject because of how it came to be and why. If you have not read it, I recommend Miss Cat's page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#hoodoois It's long, but it clarifies the broadest outlines of what you ask. Hoodoo is basically a system of item-empowered prayer. That's a terrible explanation, but it's short! :embarassed:

Your candle ritual is not hoodoo, but could easily be modified to be. Pray psalm 32 over some extra virgin olive oil to empower it and use it to dress the candle from wick to foot, to bring forgiveness to you. The hair tie is not a very strong personal concern, but it may be all you have; the photo is good.

The work prescribed for you will lessen her anger toward you and bring her to thoughts of becoming close again. If she makes a conscious decision not to follow up on these feelings, then that's the decision she has made. This is why divination is so often performed concurrently with spellwork, to see the direction one should go as well as the most probable outcome.
J Simulcik

Unread postby sangamo1 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 pm

The hair tie is all I have.

I will modify the prayer to what you said. I have been using virgin olive oil and rubbing the candles down nightly to bein with and doing the prayer I had.

Since the prescribed work will put the thoughts in her head of coming back, but wont necessarily materialize into it, should I compliment this with return to me later on? As of right now, on monday, I will be ordering two reconciliation candles lit on my behalf, one after the other, and having the honey jar sent to me.

I am forgetting about the cast off evil, cut and clear stuff.

How do I pull off this divination you speak of?
sangamo1

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:15 am

sangamo1 wrote:The hair tie is all I have.

I will modify the prayer to what you said. I have been using virgin olive oil and rubbing the candles down nightly to bein with and doing the prayer I had.

Since the prescribed work will put the thoughts in her head of coming back, but wont necessarily materialize into it, should I compliment this with return to me later on? As of right now, on monday, I will be ordering two reconciliation candles lit on my behalf, one after the other, and having the honey jar sent to me.

I am forgetting about the cast off evil, cut and clear stuff.

How do I pull off this divination you speak of?

Between what you have already been doing and what you intend to do, you're doing well.

One of the quirks to hoodoo is it's organization of products into families, with each member providing similar but slightly different effects. Return To Me is from the same family as Reconciliation; it isn't any more powerful or necessary in your case.

Some people are gifted with the ability to perform various forms of divination. Examples are card reading, pendulum use, scrying, etc. It is my feeling that the pendulum is easier to learn for beginners who may not have much experience. You may or may not be gifted in this area. Lucky Mojo has recommended a number of people who are gifted with various forms of divination in order to answer your questions and/or help with your work. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsult ... rootdoctor
J Simulcik

Unread postby sangamo1 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:47 am

I am away from college for the week and I will resume my activities monday. I have passed her a couple times last week and she is still avoiding me, indicating that my work hasnt kicked in yet.

Most of the professionals are a bit out of my price range.

How do I pull off the pendulum use for divination?

Thank you for all your support so far!
sangamo1

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle: Questions and Answers

Unread postby csrs » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 am

When one is working with vigil candles (in this case the IS) is it possible for the petioner to feel some of the effects that are intended to the target and if so does that mean that it is taking effect on the target too?
csrs

Re: Intranquil Spirit Candle

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:12 pm

This was discussed thoroughly just recently. Please look at the other IS threads. Short answer - yes sometimes the petitioner also feels tormented. Are you doing cleansing work on yourself while using the IS? You need to.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby csrs » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:22 pm

No, I haven't cleansed myself. What kind of cleansing is good and how often. Also would this mean that the target is also getting hit by the effects or not necessarily?
csrs

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Hyssop baths are what is called for after doing this kind of work. I would take a bath after each time I work with the IS. I would take it as a good sign that you are invoking the kind of energy that you want to be directing at your target - so just cleanse yourself and don't overthink it. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Question: Intranquil Spirt

Unread postby randomthoughts » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:31 pm

I opened another topic to ask about the Intranquil Spirit.. Does this only work with only a recent break up? I have been apart for almost 2 years with my ex, can this still work? Or can other reconciliation spells still work after this long time apart?
randomthoughts

Re: Question: Intranquil Spirt

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 pm

2 years apart is going to make for a very very difficult work, if it can work at all. You need to get a reading to see if there is any chance, and then that worker can help direct you to the exact work you would need to do for your case. But a 2 year separation is, well, not a good starting point. If it will work it's going to likely take a very long time and A LOT of effort. Unless you are a very experienced worker, I would venture that this may very well not be a case that you can work successfully yourself, because it's going to take A LOT of heavy lifting if it can be done.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Question: Intranquil Spirt

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

It would depend on a number of factors even though this is a difficult case. Difficult but not impossible, but you might be doing a lot of work and spending some money. This would not be solved with a spell kit or two. But it would depend on if you live in the same area, if you have any contact, or mutual friends. I mean if you have no contact at all. Some contact would need to be made before trying to attempt to bring him/her back as a lover. Also, you would need to see if they are dating someone else, or whatever. Its not completely impossible however you need to have a good picture of what you are getting yourself into.

The intranquil spirit would not be the solution to this problem...but some contact work would have to be done, and a moving spell...among other things.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

I am burning the Intranquil Vigil light Candle.....

Unread postby Natty » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 pm

I let it burnt for 2 night already, but I don't know why the fire is so weak that it seems gonna take forever to burn down the whole candle. Is that normal? Is that ok if I let it burn more than 7 night? Because I don't think I can burn down the whole candle within 7 nights.

Another thing, yesterday I let the IS candle burnt in my room then I slept just next to it, no window had open in my room which means no wind can come in. Then I woke up in the midnight and found the candle light was off. Do you think that is some kind of message the spirit trying to let me know with the candle light off?

Thank you for reply~!!
Natty

Re: I am burning the Intranquil Vigil light Candle.....

Unread postby j82 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:21 pm

if the flame is weak it means exactly that, that the work is weak or that it will take a lot of work or effort. IF it went out it can mean it will take multiple tries to get it to work. Im a little confused, are you leaving the candle to burn 24/7 or putting it out? my suggestion with the IS is to let it burn 24/7 not to put it out and pray for the results once a day for 7 days. yes its possible it will take more then 7..most 7 day candles really only burn about 5. but a weak flame can make it take longer which means the work is taking time to effect them and it will take more time. Did you do the IS spell according to LM? if you order the kit it comes with everything you need, and id let it burn all the way and re light one every 3 weeks, you can order some candles from LM predressed for this just repeat the process. good luck
j82

Unread postby Natty » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:57 pm

j82 wrote:if the flame is weak it means exactly that, that the work is weak or that it will take a lot of work or effort. IF it went out it can mean it will take multiple tries to get it to work. Im a little confused, are you leaving the candle to burn 24/7 or putting it out? my suggestion with the IS is to let it burn 24/7 not to put it out and pray for the results once a day for 7 days. yes its possible it will take more then 7..most 7 day candles really only burn about 5. but a weak flame can make it take longer which means the work is taking time to effect them and it will take more time. Did you do the IS spell according to LM? if you order the kit it comes with everything you need, and id let it burn all the way and re light one every 3 weeks, you can order some candles from LM predressed for this just repeat the process. good luck

Thank you so much for your reply j82. Actually I was wondering whether I had add in too many oils in the candle to make the flame weak.

Yes, I am using the LM IS spell kits, and I let the candle burn every night and then putting it out in the morning then I will leave my home for work. Just getting worry if I left it burning with no one at home so I rather re-burn it every night. Is that improper? Everytime I re-light the candle, I put in oils and carve the name on the candle and pray again. Thanks so much for your advice.
Natty

Unread postby kmew1315 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Natty wrote:
j82 wrote:if the flame is weak it means exactly that, that the work is weak or that it will take a lot of work or effort. IF it went out it can mean it will take multiple tries to get it to work. Im a little confused, are you leaving the candle to burn 24/7 or putting it out? my suggestion with the IS is to let it burn 24/7 not to put it out and pray for the results once a day for 7 days. yes its possible it will take more then 7..most 7 day candles really only burn about 5. but a weak flame can make it take longer which means the work is taking time to effect them and it will take more time. Did you do the IS spell according to LM? if you order the kit it comes with everything you need, and id let it burn all the way and re light one every 3 weeks, you can order some candles from LM predressed for this just repeat the process. good luck

Thank you so much for your reply j82. Actually I was wondering whether I had add in too many oils in the candle to make the flame weak.

Yes, I am using the LM IS spell kits, and I let the candle burn every night and then putting it out in the morning then I will leave my home for work. Just getting worry if I left it burning with no one at home so I rather re-burn it every night. Is that improper? Everytime I re-light the candle, I put in oils and carve the name on the candle and pray again. Thanks so much for your advice.

If you have to put it out, it's acceptable, but keep in mind that it will take longer than 7 days since it's designed to burn 7 days 24/7. If you want to let it burn while nobody's home, you could put it in the bathtub or someplace like that.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm

I would recommend getting a reading to see if your work is "weak" or troubled before you starting worrying about it. I'd also recommend ruling out real world events that can lead to bad candle burns before automatically thinking your work is messed up or not going well. Adding too much oil or putting the candle out incorrectly can damage the wick which will cause a weak flame.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:34 am

The IS spell is really meant to be burned all the way through. If you are afraid of hazards simply place it in a dish of water, put in your sink, place it on a cookie pan, or use other means of securing it. The instructions that come with the spellkits are aimed at erasing confusion like this. If you are still unable to keep it burning continuously then go with what you can do and see what happens.

You are only suppose to add oils and carve the name initially, this is a step that doesn't need to be repeated. Once you anoint the candle you've fixed it. The more oil you add the weaker you will make the flame as you are drowning it and this is probably why it went out. Just a few drops of oil is all it really takes.

Follow up with a reading after a few weeks to check on your results.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:39 am

It is completely fine to put the candle out, and relight it once you are in the same place. I have done this (vigil candle) and it worked just fine. Plus I like to work this spell at night because the target's defenses tend to be down, and it can infiltrate their mind better. Putting too many oils can cause it to burn weak at first maybe, but then as it burns for a while, the flame may get larger after a few hours. If this does not happen to you, then that needs to be looked into. However, I would repeat the spell perhaps again, and see if it produces a weak flame and/or it goes out. Its really hard to tell based off of one candle, if its the candle itself, other mundane reasons that are not a failure of your work, or an indication of the work. So after you do this candle. Try another one, and see if it does the same thing. Candles going out could mean it just wasnt meant to be lit at this time, or you need to pray over it with more conviction when you light it.

Remember...cleanse and protect yourself after this spell. It is VERY important.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Natty » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:47 am

Thank you for all your advice. I have more information now I know I don't need to carve and put oils everytime I light the candle again. Thank you.

I will definitely cleanse and protect myself, just wonder whether I have to take cleansing bath every nights while the candle is burning or do it after the spell is done, I actually did some simple cleansing shower every night but was planning to do the 13 herbs cleansing after the spell done, kindly advice, thanks again!!
Natty

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm

I would do the simple cleansing every night then save the heavy duty one at the end.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Natty » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Thank you Star.

The flame turn to really strong today suddenly and it's now burning fast~
Natty

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Great, I hope everything works out for you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sangamo1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:23 am

Alright...researched the divination....might try it, might not, looking into finding someone who can do that for me for a low price. (using the link on reputable rootworkers you gave me)

I'm ordering two or three reconciliation candles from the church on monday, one being burnt after the other since quanitity being burned simaltenously is not an issue. (in addition to honey jar) Unless there is objections.
sangamo1

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 am

sangamo wrote:Even when we do reconcile, her friends will constantly be trying to screw with us.

As of right now I am trying the reconciliation route first, and the honey spell. If, given alot of time, that does not work, I will take it up a notch to intranquility.

How exactly does this kind of thing work, summed in a couple sentences?

Well, it sounds like you need "Cast Off Evil" to get her away from her friends. They maybe be a bad influence on her and she cannot see that.

Intranquility can backfire on you, so be warned. It is a dominating spell and when she returns she will be PISSED and not the most loving person. If she already has anger issues, she will be even more resentful toward you and you will have to use domination tactics to keep her. Not a lot of fun in the long run.

Good luck,

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:49 am

What a strange trip this thread took, from intranquility and reconciliation, through cut and clear and cast off evil, to a honey jar and a reading.

I hope it all turned out okay...
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Intranquility spell...time to do?

Unread postby lotusflower » Fri May 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Intranquility spell, I heave heard to either do it the day after the new moon, or do it while the moon in waning? Which is best? I'm kinda of hestitant on doing it on a waning moon, since usually that means to get rid of something rather than pull it in. I kind of want to do it tomorrow, which will be a Monday on a waning moon. I can't seem to get a straight answer though on best time. I have not bought a kit, I have however purchased all oils from LM. I was going to dress the candle on my own. I just need to know the best time to do it. Thanks!!!!!!
lotusflower

Re: Intranquility spell...time to do?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 28, 2010 8:53 pm

You can do it whenever you want. However, since you like working with the moon phase I would do it during the waxing moon, which would be the day after the new moon. Again if you want to work it urgently then do so at your leisure, but I would do it the day after the new moon.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flamethrower » Sun May 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Like Starsinthesky wrote, do it whenever you want.

I searched Intranquility + moon phases...
working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469s200.html

Miss Cat posted this on May 4, 2010:

The moon phases have little or nothing to do with the Intranquil Spirit. People call upon the Intranquil Spirit to make an ex-lover wander the Earth in torment. This is neither a drawing or increasing spell that can be symbolically connected to the waxing moon, nor is it a repelling or diminishing spell that can be symbolically connected to the waning moon.

Not all spells fit into the convenient moon phases paradigm -- and even those types of workings that do fit into it are not always worked by reference to the cycles of the moon, because there are other forms of timing that may be more important to the practitioner or to the general style of the rootwork being done -- such as day of the week, time of the menstrual cycle, time of the day, or moon sign (different than moon phase).

The question of timing in general was given an entire chapter in my correspondence course and the use of astrological timing in specific will be the subject of an entire workshop at this year's training sessions. You cannot expect to come to a forum to learn such things --

So, for now all i will say is that the Intranquil Spirit spell:

(1) It has no long standing in hoodoo -- it is a Mexican Folk-Catholic spell from the brujeria traditions, and

(2) It has no oral or written attachment to any prescriptions about moon phases.
flamethrower

Unread postby lotusflower » Sun May 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Thank you so much!!!!! Perfect!!! :)
lotusflower

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:04 am

hehe yea it was definitely good that ms cat answered my question back then. it is most helpful
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

INTRANQUIL SPIRIT CANDLE

Unread postby BUFFY2327 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 am

I started a 7day candle on my boyfriend and he is starting to come around an he does not seem to stick to being angry all the time but he does get angry but it don't last that long but eerytime I say the prayer to IS. I get to feeling cranky an aching to see him wat is all that about? & I know that's its working on him because when I talk. To him its like he's hungry to hear my voice but I no that I should not feel that way how can I stop this feeling? And wat can I use to clam he's anger towards me and make him happy instead instead of anxiuos? This is confusing me?
BUFFY2327

Re: INTRANQUIL SPIRIT CANDLE

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 am

You need to be doing heavy cleansing work for yourself and your home, and likely some protection work as well the entire time when you're working the IS.

You need to read this thread in it's entirety: http://forum.luckymojo.com/working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html

The IS is NOT going to make him calm and happy, it's meant to torture him and make him miserable, and yes that will likely result in him being angry and very irritable. You are going to need to do additional work in order to pacify him.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle: Questions and Answers

Unread postby Amilo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:05 am

Anyone had good succsess from using the Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle? :?:
Amilo

Re: Intranquil Spirit glass vigil candle, fixed

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:14 am

there're some extensive posts on the Intranquil Spirit in this forum already. Do a search of it and you should find the information you might need. Also, since you're just getting reconciliation work done, I wouldn't throw the Intranquil Spirit into the mix.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Amilo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:50 am

Well, i did not know that, and now its too late. As i did this candle.
I had LM to set it in their church.

What could happen now? As i have already done this.
Amilo

Unread postby Amilo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 am

I just read here in the forum that intranquil spirit can be used in reconcilation spells.
And that people have done like me and it was no problem. Worked very good.
Amilo

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 am

reconciliation work sweetens, heals, draws, resolves issues and reunites. The Intranquil Spirit is for to confuse and torment until the lover comes back (if they do - there're times when they don't), often used as a last resort for revenge.

i suggest you talk about it with your worker and see what she says, since she's done work on your behalf.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Amilo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 am

Well :) it´s to late. My candle is already buring a few days.

But this tranquil it to return a lover, and i also did work to make him retur.
Well, i have to wait and see now, what will happen.
I am going to make a reading in a month or sow with my worker, and i will see what she tells me after the reading.
Amilo

Re: Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle: Questions and Answers

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 pm

You just need to know what you are getting into with the Intranquil Spirit. If you feel adept in working with the spirit, and you know what to do, then you should be fine. Make sure you that you cleanse and protect. However, if you dont know what you are doing, and just using it because you can think you can get them back quickly then that is not going to work most likely.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Amilo » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:07 am

MY MAN IS BACK :D

Thanx to my rootworker, and the Intranqil candle set on MISC altar!!

And the Intranquil candle did not make him different in person! He is the same loving and caring person like before!!
Amilo

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:20 am

Glad to hear you got such great results! Congrats.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Amilo » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 am

Thanx!!

But i will not use this spirit just like that!
I just felt he was right, and i dont think i felt wrong!
And i think he really helped me.
Amilo

Next

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells