Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate
Re: Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Sorry to hear about the break up - I know it's hard. I'm not an expert on the Intranquil Spirit so I'll just answer the general parts of your questions.

1. Hoodoo work is done when the work is needed. While Friday is traditionally the day for love work and it may add a boost to your working, it is not required for the spell.
2. It doesn't appear that graveyard dirt is integral to the spell kit. The discussion of graveyard dirt was a comparison to another type of similar work. It could be a good addition to the kit. Gathering graveyard dirt is a whole process in itself. http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
3. Other than ensuring that you have Follow Me Boy with the kit then I don't see anything that is gender specific or why it would need to be adapted to a gay relationship.
4. There is an aspect of Mercury Retrograde that might be working in your favor. While most people associate Mercury Retrograde with messed up communications and travel, there is the idea of going back over things, contemplating past communications and decisions and perhaps even thinking about reconciliations.
5. You can work both spells at the same time since they are working toward the same goal. You might consider sequencing them. Reduce the resistance first and then work the Intranquil Spirit spell once that opening is made.

You are doing some heavy work, be sure that you do both the cleansing work and seal it with protection work for yourself.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

tklove

Unread post by tklove » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Sorry if this is kind of long but I just had to share :)

I know the intranquility spell is pretty much looked down upon since it is coercive but in my particular situation it was a necessity and justified in my eyes oh...and it works.

I used the spell on my ex who is also the father of my children. Long story short, he had it coming. Basically, I performed the 1st spell at exactly 12 am on Tuesday. I talked to his mother on Saturday and she said he missed our kids because there were other kids playing at her house and he was watching them with a really sad look. Also, he messaged me on facebook that Sunday night but I did not get the message until the Monday for some reason.

I messaged him and did not get a reply within the next day or so, so I decided to do a call me spell. I had tried one before but it did not work for me. So this time I decided to do a candle spell and a call me spell together.

I burned and anointed a purple taper candle and burned it over his picture with a petition. I also did the name in a circle spell with his name in the middle poked by a pin many many times. It took about 3 days. He called me tonight and gave me his cell phone number. He sent me 4 pictures of himself just for me to have and we spoke for over an hour and again for about 30 minutes.

I am so elated and glad that this worked. Now I will start on reconciliation to mend our relationship and I know things will get back to how they used to be.

THANK YOU LUCKY MOJO YOU ARE A LOVE SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:15 pm

What spells did you use exactly? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question - I'm just trying to learn. Can you post a link?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:19 am

tklove,

CONGRATULATIONS.

By the way, i don;t think the Intranquility spel is looked down upon because it is coercive. Many of us use coercive love spells. I think the problem that some have found with it is that the Intranquil Spirit itself (that is, the spirit, not the spell) is a bit rough on weak-minded or inexperienced workers or practitioners and can cause them to become obseesed. It takes a strong minded worker to perform this spell, and obviously you are such a one!

=====

Psychic Mimi,

The Intranquility spell that tklove is referring to can be found here, in my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"

Intranquility Spells and Intranquility Spiritual Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

The "call me" spell to which tklove is referring would be one of the many spells that can be found within the family of spells that i have named "Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect With Me Spells," described in this Forum thread:

Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers
contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:36 am

thank you, miss cat!

tklove

Unread post by tklove » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. That means so much and is a phenomenal compliment to hear from you. I am somewhat new to working but I feel confident that I am doing a good job thus far. I just try to make sure that everything I do is justified and not done out of selfishness. I do what I feel is best for me and the people affected with said situations. Thank you so much for your compliment. I feel more confident now than ever thanks to you :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Take a black figurine and carve her name on it, dress it with Reversal, Crossing, and Black Arts. Dust it with the same powders you can also toss in hotfoot to get her good and gone, or work with Restless products to keep her from having peace. If you want to get nasty you can add in goofer dust and graveyard dirt. Toss in some herbs like Red peppers, Black peppers, Black Salt, Asafoetida, Vandal, Walnut Leaves, and Blackberry Leaves.

Wrap this up in a black cloth and bind it with a black chord all the while cursing. Then over a course of days pick up a hammer and cry out what you want to happen to them, or reversed back onto them and hammer the figure. I would do three hammer strikes a day.

Once you've pulverized the entire thing, toss it into a hole in a graveyard, or bury it in a deep hole at the crossroads.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:08 am

ConjureMan Ali, I've noted this with interest for a friend and many others who for years have been bullied at work by an ogre of a woman, so please would you elaborate a little on the above ...(I just want to store this)....

a) " black figurine and carve her name on it " DO YOU MEAN BLACK FIGURE CANDLE ? or just a figurine of wax or of any composition?

b) Either way whether wax figurine or wax candle... pinning/putting their picture on the figurine? with their name crossed on top with the intention? So that means that the pic would get hammered as well ... does add more to the energy? Would that be a good addition?

Thankyou.Much respect
MagicTinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:00 pm

A figure candle or china doll is usually used in these types of works.

Yes, putting their picture on the figure is a way to link it to the person.

best,
ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:08 pm

If i don't have the picture can i use the name , phone number, city where she live? I know the link is weak but something is something.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:52 pm

The name, phone number, and city location are weak links, but there is no harm in trying. If the spirit is strong, obstacles like this can be overcome. However, i would question why you wish to torture someone with the Intranquil Spirit when you no longer have their picture.

When a client of mine tells me that he or she has no picture of the target, i ask more questions, because my mind is wondering if ....

1) The target refused to allow photos to be taken (WHY????)

2) Too much time may have passed and all the photos are long gone

3) The client may have gotten angry and destroyed all evidence of the love affair

4) The client and the target were never all that close to begin with.

I am not saying that any of these situations apply to your case, just letting you know what crosses my mind, as a professional root worker, when a client tells me there is no photo.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:25 am

I have photo from him. I'm talking about her, i know her name and where she's from but i don't have any photo and i was looking on the social network but is private and no photo at all. I don't work with the IS my question was just about what possibility i have to work with the poor link i have.

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Okay, so lately ive been having wierd dreams and seeing signs, as dense and i can be sometimes i dont know what to look for when i see signs.

My signs have been constantly seeing my ex's name EVERYWHERE, but i got a super big sign, i was watching paranormal witness and the person on it has the same name as my x, well he was talking bout how one night he got possesed then it said "whatever "IT" is has got a hold on XXXX (my ex)" , they were speaking about a spirit or something evil, and ever since that day ive had like absolutely no signs at all, it all just stopped. not seeing my ex's name anymore and havent gotten signs.

however i had a dream recently, my ex had went back to jail and he was still with his gf, funny part is i think it was signaling to me how it he feels or something, but in the dream he went to jail and they were still together i guess.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 am

Hi theusurper,
you can work with what you have, but the more personal the concern, the stronger the magickal link and the greater the chances for success. the name won't replace or even come close to a hair or saliva: but make do with what you have if you have nothing else.

Hayngirl808,
it sounds like you're stuck at signs and don't have movement. At this point, how long has passed since you did the spell? And did you set yourself a time limit on how long you'd work at this before you began? Furthermore, did you get a reading to see if reconciliation, even via the IS, was even possible? Depending on those answers you can:
1 - keep the work going by having MISC set another round of IS along with Return To Me and Reconcilation.
2 - perform the full spell kit if you only had vigils set
3 - perform a Cut and Clear and then work to attract a good, kind and respectful man into your life
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Aura,

It's been maybe close to a month since the first candle. I'm waiting on candle reports from my other candles which haven't even came in yet, and I have had a reading and the reading stated that here was a chance we could get back together, no bad cards with us getting back together.

I think I'm gonna just do the spell with whatever I have here in my home, (kinda tight on money) so I'm gonna see what else I can do, I'm pretty sure I can push movement soon enough.

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Hello everyone,

Last year I posted some stuff on here asking about the Intranquil spirit and its effects, well I bought the kit and did it.

It was about 2 - 3 months ago when the spell was performed. prob is, that maybe I think I did it a lil to soon. i didnt do it exactly when they said to do it. i did it kind if early since i was anxious

I didn't really have a hard time doing it at all. Only thing is I sorta gave up cause i didn't really see signs or anything for a few weeks, I was worried, but then all together I just said whatever screw it maybe it did t work. I really want him back as he is my child's father but I'm just wondering if my work was even good enough.

Anyways lately ive been seeing my exs name everywhere and been scared more often of hearing about him then i was before. But now im seeing his name in alot of different places and i mean like almost everywhere just randomly. Now maybe I'm thinking it worked, but would it work even if he was supposedly getting married (found this out after I did the spell)?

I had a dream recently that he was trying to keep me with him and i was trying to run away, he was a smaller person (not so tall), but basically i couldnt get away and i even had to sneak out and run down the street to get away from him.

Are these signs of some sort?

Does anyone have a similar situation or could tell me a story they heard about a situation like this? I know some people were saying that when you officially start forgetting about your work it comes out of the woodworks, could it be this is happening to me?

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Maybe he is fighting back. I would do some uncrossing on myself just in case and build protection to shield you from spiritual annoyance or attacks. Fiery Wall of Protection is Awesome. That's what came to my mind as an answer after reading your post.
Hopefully you cleansed yourself with Hyssop after performing the spell.

honestguy
Newly Registered

Unread post by honestguy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:26 pm

All I can say is wow. This spell works! I didn't get all I wanted ( yet ) but it did work. I have a question maybe you can help me with. I brought the kit and other things frin luckymojo. Its a great quality products and they were always nice to me on the phone. My question: my ex created a fake profile on facebook and tried to add me but I didnt accept her request to add me as a friend because I was worried that will end the spel to quickly. So, in this case... did the spell stop right when she requestee to add me as a friend or will it end when I accept the request? Or when I accept and respond ( contact)?
I want to know because I want to let the spirit torture her more before I contact her back .. also I need some time to do a break up spell to break her up with her new bf and also do a honey far spell...

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Good Evening, Honest Guy,
You can friend her and just keep the spell going.
I don't know what your wording was when you initially cast your spell. But just make your petition more specific.
I like to "rehearse" before I "formally" make a petition. I just write down my thoughts (for my own personal use) and walk away. Then, things comes to me: "I ought to say this, or I ought to say, that. So, I put those in my notes also.
After about 8 hours to 24 hours, I know exactly what I want to say in my petition and now I am ready to make out the real deal.
Hope this helps.
Have a great weekend!
HRCC Graduate #1631

joetofalo1

Unread post by joetofalo1 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi all.

I would appreciate some info and feedback for my quandary. My ex-boyfriend and I broke up 4 weeks ago over a fight that escalated to him saying I'm fat ( a bit) and that nothing has changed for us in the past 18 months since we got back together again.

My question is this: We live together and I truly want him back. We weren't talking much until recently and the line of communication has opened but still forced and simply at a hi and bye type of thing.

I sleep in one room and he sleeps in another. He says that he doesn't love me anymore and I don't believe it. We've been through so inch and he's a stubborn man. We hardly ever fight.

I want to use the tranquility spell on him. I want a spell that is effective and will work quickly.

Does the fact that we live together and he sees me everyday create a possibility of failure in this spell?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Good Evening, joetofalo1,
It is my understanding that the Intranquil Spirit will make them "batty" until the person sees you again. Take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
Maybe a reconciliation spell www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Or maybe a Stay with me spell www.luckymojo.com/staywith me.html
Might be more appropriate for your situation?
Also, you might also want to consider peaceful home products so that the fighting will diminish www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Personally, I think that it's just horrible that you are being called names like this. Nobody deserves that treatment. BUT, whatever you want, we will back you up!!
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi there!

I'm planning to work on some spells to make my ex return. I've done a tarot reading on the situation and my cards tell me clearly that the IS spell is the best course of action. I did two readings to make sure because I understand what the IS involves and want to avoid it if I can. Both readings showed the IS Spell is the one that will yield the best results.

So I've ordered the IS spell kit. I'm also going to do some protection work. This is my "plan of attack":
- I will do a honey jar during the 3rd quarter of the Moon phase next month when the Moon is growing from 75% to 100%.
- At the same time I will burn a Fiery Wall of Protection vigil candle for 7 days.
- At the end of the 7 days, on the night of the Full Moon, I will start the Intranquility Spell Kit . At the same time I will start another Fiery Wall of Protection candle.

I have a few questions and I would appreciate your help:

1. Can the Intranquility Spell Kit be performed during any Moon Phase? Or is it better to do it during the Full Moon? I've also heard that if you can't do it during the Full Moon then do it during a Waning Moon as it is a negative spell. Can anyone confirm? Also does it have to be a Friday (Venus Day)?

2. I have a statue of Guanyin (a Buddhist deity) that belongs to my mum and I light incense for her every morning as requested by my mum. I was wondering if that will interfere with the summoning of the Intranquil spirit, since a statue of Guanyin is supposed to ward off evil. Sorry I know a lot of you might not be familiar with this.

3. Also, I was experimenting with creating my own spells a while back and made a candle where I mixed his semen and my menstrual blood into the wax. I've still got a bit of it left, can I work it into the Intranquility Spell Kit or the Honey jar spell? I'm a little concerned as it is all black because of the menstrual blood and the soot from the wick (sorry if I'm grossing you out!). Should I just leave it? Should I work some of my blood into any of these spells?

4. My last question has more to do with the honey jar. I live overseas and it's really expensive to get the Black Cat Brand candles shipped. I've ordered the honey jar kit plus an extra dozen candles, but after those are gone, can i use small votive candleS of the same colour and dressed in the appropriate oils? And can you please confirm that the honey jar should be started during a Waxing Moon/Full Moon ideally on a Friday?

Thanks in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Dear Queen_of_Wands,

1. The moon phase is not all that important to an Intranquility spell, but it is the custom among some folks (by no means all!) to perform negative or coercive acts at the dark of the moon, waning, and dark.

2. Guanyin (also spelled Kwan Yin in the USA) is NOT going to enjoy the Intranquil Spirit and may protect you from the Intranquil Spiirit or attempt, with compassion, to help the Intranquil Spirit find peace. I cannot think of two spirits who would be less likely to get along! And Guanyin is more powerful. By far.

3. For the love of God, do NOT feed your blood to the Intranquil Spirit. BAD idea. VEERY VERY BAD IDEA.

4. Votive candles are okay to use on honey jars, as long as they are not in containers -- you want the wax to run on the jar. Please read more about honey jars elsewhere in the forum and ask any further questions about honey jars in their own thread. Thanks.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks Miss Cat, I really appreciate your advice.

It did cross my mind that the IS might not even dare set foot in my household, because Guanyin is said to be one of the most powerful Gods in Buddhism and she protects.

It's strange because I pulled some Tarot cards for the different reconciliation works and the cards that I got for the IS spell were some of the most positive cards one could get. Another reading reaffirmed it. I don't want to hurt him, I just want him back.

1. Maybe I can do this on my balcony with the doors to my room closed?

2. Once I've performed this spell, I do need to move the candle into my oven as I work during the day and want to make sure it's in a place that cannot get knocked over (I have two cats). The only thing is, my oven is in the kitchen where the statue of Guanyin is. But I assume once the spell is performed the spirit leaves me to haunt the target?

3. Which means it doesn't matter where the candle is?

4. Or would it be better to leave the candle burning on the balcony (I will get a tall container to set the candle in so it doesn't get blown out by the wind).

5. I guess one good thing is I don't really have to worry about the IS attaching him/herself to me...

6. Also, do I need a personal item of his for the IS spell? I have a hair which I'm planning to put in the honey jar but I can always cut it in half I suppose?

7. Lastly, since I'm summoning a spirit, I'm assuming I need to perform this at night time since spirits tend to shun away from sunlight?

Sorry if it's already on the instruction that comes with the kit, I haven't received it yet and I just want to make sure I have everything covered.

Thanks again.

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 am

Hi,

I made a mistake on the 3rd night of the intranquil spell process and I am kinda freaking out right now fear that the spell won't work because of it.

So I was reading about doing some divination reading for the candle or something like that to see if the spell is working, read the candle or something. It mentioned I should drip wax into water and read it like that. The intranquil candle I got was purchased from luck mojo with the spell kit. So when I tried to drip the wax, it wet the wick and put off the fire. So I tried to lid it up again.

Then this is where things start changing, the fire I lid is no longer bright and fiery, instead it's small, to the point it's like it wasn't even lid. So I try to out it out again, adjusted the wick a bit, let the wax dried a bit, lid it up again, same thing.

I got very worried because I kinda force the fire to become small and weak when it was strong and dancing all over the place by itself.

The fire is still dancing no matter what, but the size of it is so tiny.

So what I did next was to pour some of those extra wax out on a small dish, so the wick is not not surrounded by tons of wax Liquid, I lid it up again, although the flame is still not as strong as before but at least it's better than a tiny blue fire ball.

But now the problem is, the wax I pour out is no longer liquid, I can't really pour it back into the candle.

Everything I just did, did I just completely messed up with the process? Will the spell still work because of what I did? Or is it completely ruined?

Please help. Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:33 am

Hi Aiden,

Dripping wax into water from a burning candle is usually best done with a free-standing taper rather than with a Vigil light for the reasons that you have just experienced. With Vigil lights, divination is usually done by observing how the candle burns, checking for transient images on the glass as the burn progresses and then surveying any left-over wax residue or smoke signs left on the glass following the end of the burn.

To help the flame move back up to its previous strength, you can consider burning a ''helper'' light for the Vigil. This is a small (or large) free-standing red taper candle or tea light that you would anoint with Intranquil Spirit oil. You can even burn 3 or 4 of these, placed in a cross or triangle around the Vigil light.

For the wax left over, cut it into small pieces, and when the flame is going well again, feed those pieces back into the wax pool, a little at a time so that they are ultimately consumed.

With regards to the success of the spell, it may work or it may not: those are the same odds you had when you started. Watch for signs and movement like you would in any case. What the entire intervention you performed tells me about the work however is that you're overly obsessed by it and it's effects, and this is actually working against you rather than for the desired outcome. If anyone gives the work trouble, it'll be you and you certainly seem tormented (are you protecting yourself during the work to avoid the IS affecting you?). To help avoid this, consider some soothing Tranquility and Crucible of Courage baths to help you let go, trust life, and trust the work. Also make sure you have some protection for yourself and cleanse with Hyssop after having worked the spell on a given day as well as at its conclusion.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Thank you so much for the reply Aura

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi,

I have cast the Intranquil spell about 4 days ago and at first it seems to be working cos my ex got angry at me for something that's very small and no reason to be angry with. We talk everyday and have been seeing each other but we are not together any more since 2 months ago. I really want him back but he kept mentioning and reminding me that he just want to be friends with me and he can not be my bf anymore or give me the relationship like before because he is scare of commitment and doesn't know how to deal with the feeling of love, and think that as an action of co-dependency effect instead. And his point of view have not changed ever since.

After I cast the spell, I have been experiencing lack of sleep and such. And when I asked him how was his day/sleep, he always answered "it's good,not bad". I want to believe in the spell, but I am afraid that it is not working on him for some reasons. No i have not protect myself by using anyother spells cos I dont have the money for that right now and I think it will take too long to mail it to me. And I understand that I may get "haunted" by the spell as well while working on my target, But so far it seems to be effecting me but not my ex.

I read my candle as well, and it seems to be working as the flame was strong and dancing around at all time. So I was wondering what's happening and if it's actually too early to tell if it's working or not? or it's not working for sure?

please help..Thanks

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:31 am

You only cast the spell 4 days ago? You need to give it time to work :) In Hoodoo many people work by signs of threes: look for a sign in 3 days, movement towards your goal in 3 weeks and resolution in 3 months.

It's too early to tell if the spell is working. Relax and let things happen.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Aiden wrote:Hi,

I have cast the Intranquil spell about 4 days ago and at first it seems to be working cos my ex got angry at me for something that's very small and no reason to be angry with. We talk everyday and have been seeing each other but we are not together any more since 2 months ago. I really want him back but he kept mentioning and reminding me that he just want to be friends with me and he can not be my bf anymore or give me the relationship like before because he is scare of commitment and doesn't know how to deal with the feeling of love, and think that as an action of co-dependency effect instead. And his point of view have not changed ever since.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought the whole point of the Intranquil spirit spell is to get a lover who you no longer have contact with to contact you? Can it work in other ways? Also, what is the success rate of the IS spell? I know it depends on many factors, but in my situation, I've separated from my ex for 2 and half months (by the time I receive the spell kit it'll probably be 3 or 4 months), we broke up on good terms, never had an argument during the 3.5 months we were together. I'm suspecting he's dating someone else now but am not 100% sure (let's just assume he is). I don't think he loves me yet but he is definitely attracted to me physically and sexually as he was the one who did the pursuing. Is the IS likely to work in my case? I'm not contacting him because I gave him an ultimatum before we parted ways so I'm not going back on my words. I need to get him to contact me and meet up with him so I can get some more personal concerns to work with (I've placed a big order with LM), currently I only have 1 hair. Silly me had so many chances to get things from him - hair, semen, worn shirts/underwear/socks, you name it I could've got it but I didn't think I'd need them :(

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Queen of Wands,

I do think that IS will work even tho if you are contacting with each other because the IS is suppose to make your target to return to you, not just talking to you. So it will keep torturing your target until he/her returns back to you.

Same thing happened to me, I happened to kept my ex's hair in an envelope. but I've never thought I will need it so I just through it away. :(

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:18 pm

I wish you the best of luck Aiden. Since you are still seeing him, I sure it wouldn't be so hard to get something else off him. Please keep us updated on your progress :)

I've just had a reading done by one of the AIRR readers. He has confirmed that the IS is the best way to go. He suggested that I add some of my menstrual blood to the IS candles because I need to do some "sacrifice". But Cat warned me earlier not to feed my blood to the Intranquil Spirit. I am assuming menstrual blood and blood are different things and that it is safe to use menstrual blood. Can someone please confirm?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Queen of wands,
Blood is blood.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Queen of wands,
Blood is blood.
Thanks Miss Aida.
So what do you suggest I use instead of menstrual blood to offer "sacrifice". My reader says I need to perform a "deliberate act of self sacrifice".

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Queen of Wands,

You wrote, "Forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought the whole point of the Intranquil spirit spell is to get a lover who you no longer have contact with to contact you? Can it work in other ways?"

I will forgive you for being wrong, of course -- but you are indeed mistaken. I suggest you READ THE SPELL. It is on our Intranquil Spirit web page. There is NOTHING there about getting someone to contact you who is out of contact. He could be in contact -- or not -- because that is not the point of the spell. It is about causing a man to be unloved by any other woman until he returns to you, "humble as a sheep."

Also, i will repeat that i think that trying to "sacrifice" your own menstrual blood to the Intranquil Spirit is FOOLISHNESS and it is DANGEROUS. This is a vicious, unsettled, doomed spirit. Why the fuck would you give it your menstrual blood, the strongest spiritual link to your sexuality and reproductive system?!

I seriously question your sanity for even considering such a self-destructive course of action.

This is not a game with tiddlywinks, kiddo -- this is an TORMENTED AND DOOMED SPIRIT you are conjuring with and it will take your menstrual blood and FUCK YOU UP SO BAD THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN just as easily as it will bring your worthless boyfriend or husband back -- which it almost NEVER does by the way, being the most unreliable, disturbed spirit of the lowest sort.

I give up.

You folks want to give your blood to that kind of crap spirit, you deserve the pain and suffering that will ensue.

Meanwhile, over in the Menstrual Blood thread, here --

menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t4800s660.htm

-- some other crazed fool is talking about her "obsession" (her word) with menses and her belief that her health, her finances, and her life have been harmed and that other people (random other people) are throwing jealous curses on her because her cousin has been feeding her her (the cousin's) menstrual blood.

Between one idiot thinking that her cousin would feed her own menstrual blood to her to curse her, and you wanting to feed your menstrual blood to the Intranquil spirit that is doomed to wander forever and never reach Heaven or Hell, i think YOU ARE ALL NUTS.

You all treat this work like a fucking game you can make up the rules too, like children playing "let's pretend."

"Let's just pretend that we can feed our menstrual blood to wicked spirits to get our boyfriends back and that our cousins can feed their menstrual blood to us to fuck our lives up, okay?"

NO. Not okay.

To answer your latest round of questions:

1. Sure.

2. Sure, the spirit leaves to haunt your ex, but Guanyin will protect you from it ever coming back.

3. This is the THIRD TIME i have told you not to do that spell in front of Guanyin. Are you going to LISTEN or not? Because if you are asking for an elder, experienced practitioner to help you out here, you got one and i am saying NO. I am saying NO, I am saying NO. The answer is NO.

4. Yes. The candle is a glass-encased one and can withstand some wind, but not rain. Be careful.

5. On the contrary, i think it already has.

6. No, you do not. It is not that kind of spell

7. Spirits come in many types and not all "shun the sunlight." You are dealing with an unworthy, unsaved, mean-spirited, obsessed, deranged, confused, messed up, demented spirit, but it is clever, too, and no one ever told you it shuns the sunlight. You came up with that on your own, or out of a book or a television show, for all i know. If all spirits shunned sunlight, there'd be no Sunday Spiritual Church Services anywhere in the world. Get real. You have no idea what you are dealing with here. It wants your menstrual blood now. You are courting disaster.

I pray that Guan Yin saves your skinny ass, gal. I really do.
catherine yronwode

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 am

So I just finished the 7 days IS spell. I don't have a yard, I live in an apartment, I have a public yard that's in front of my building, and i bury the remaining of the candle and all under a tree, not too deep tho because I was doing this 3 in the morning and didn't want to make too much noise.

The question is....what if the gardener somehow discover the remaining and throw it away? Is the spell gonna get ruined?

Thanks

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:46 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Queen of Wands,

You wrote, "Forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought the whole point of the Intranquil spirit spell is to get a lover who you no longer have contact with to contact you? Can it work in other ways?"

I will forgive you for being wrong, of course -- but you are indeed mistaken. I suggest you READ THE SPELL. It is on our Intranquil Spirit web page. There is NOTHING there about getting someone to contact you who is out of contact. He could be in contact -- or not -- because that is not the point of the spell. It is about causing a man to be unloved by any other woman until he returns to you, "humble as a sheep."
I've read the spell, more than once. It says to grasp the five senses of xxx and let them not rest; to make them think only of seeing you, touching you, smelling you, hearing you and tasting you, until they "fall humbly at your feet". But I've also read on this board where members were advised to not contact the target, once contact is made, the "intranquility" is over and the spell loses its effect.
catherineyronwode wrote: Also, i will repeat that i think that trying to "sacrifice" your own menstrual blood to the Intranquil Spirit is FOOLISHNESS and it is DANGEROUS. This is a vicious, unsettled, doomed spirit. Why the fuck would you give it your menstrual blood, the strongest spiritual link to your sexuality and reproductive system?!

I seriously question your sanity for even considering such a self-destructive course of action.

This is not a game with tiddlywinks, kiddo -- this is an TORMENTED AND DOOMED SPIRIT you are conjuring with and it will take your menstrual blood and FUCK YOU UP SO BAD THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN just as easily as it will bring your worthless boyfriend or husband back -- which it almost NEVER does by the way, being the most unreliable, disturbed spirit of the lowest sort.
I've just had a reading with an AIRR worker and he advised to use my menstrual blood on the candles (I won't mention who it is but he's very well known and respected here). Since you warned not to offer blood to the IS a while back, I had my doubts and that's why I came back here to make sure if it's really okay to use menstrual blood.
catherineyronwode wrote: NO. Not okay.

Okay. Thanks for confirming.
catherineyronwode wrote: To answer your latest round of questions:

1. Sure.

2. Sure, the spirit leaves to haunt your ex, but Guanyin will protect you from it ever coming back.

3. This is the THIRD TIME i have told you not to do that spell in front of Guanyin. Are you going to LISTEN or not? Because if you are asking for an elder, experienced practitioner to help you out here, you got one and i am saying NO. I am saying NO, I am saying NO. The answer is NO.

4. Yes. The candle is a glass-encased one and can withstand some wind, but not rain. Be careful.

5. On the contrary, i think it already has.

6. No, you do not. It is not that kind of spell

7. Spirits come in many types and not all "shun the sunlight." You are dealing with an unworthy, unsaved, mean-spirited, obsessed, deranged, confused, messed up, demented spirit, but it is clever, too, and no one ever told you it shuns the sunlight. You came up with that on your own, or out of a book or a television show, for all i know. If all spirits shunned sunlight, there'd be no Sunday Spiritual Church Services anywhere in the world. Get real. You have no idea what you are dealing with here. It wants your menstrual blood now. You are courting disaster.

I pray that Guan Yin saves your skinny ass, gal. I really do.
Thanks for answering my questions!

Have a nice day!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:53 am

Aiden,

I hate to say it, but you're still obsessing. Are you protecting yourself? Taking those Tranquility and Clarity baths? That's what's needed. Perhaps even a round of Uncrossing if you're still not getting any sleep (since this tells me the IS is having more fun in your court than in your ex's).

With regards to the spell remains, the glass from the Vigil is recycled by many as a proper means of disposal (particularly those who burn a lot of candles), this avoids broken glass potentially being a problem and injurint either persons or property. If the gardener discovers the remains and throws it away, it isn't good for the spell, no. That said, if your lover has returned to you by then and you've already Uncrossed him appropriately to get rid of the side effects of the IS on his psyche, then it shouldn't matter much.

But please - start by Cleansing yourself and do some sweetening work on your ex after. Start a nice honey jar or do some lodestone work and stop obsessing over and with the IS.
Aura Laforest

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:18 am

Hi aura,

Thank you for the advice. I wasn't aware worrying bout it is a form of obsession. I have ordered some clarity kits but it's taking some time to send over it seem. So yes at this moment it seems like the IS is having more fun with me than my ex.

So does it mean I don't have to bury the vigil but reuse it for something else such as planing a plant in it?because if that's the case I would rather do that instead. If not, what are the other solutions that I can dispose the remaining?

And I do trust the spell. Since it's done now then I think I can be less obsess. Right now I have the honey jar going on at the same time and believe it or not, honey jar does seems to be working pretty fast even tho it's only been 2 days.

Thx

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:31 am

Update.

I probably don't even need to do the IS spell anymore, he's just contacted me and I havn't even started working yet. I think it's the Return to Me vigil candle I had the Missionary Independent Church light for me last week. Or it might've been the contact me spell I did last week (Thanks Cat for posting it!). I'm just happy I didn't have to go through with the IS after all.

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 am

Well, yeah don't go through IS unless you are out of solutions.

My update

I have not been able to sleep since I casted IS. I didn't have enough money to get anything to protect myself, or the time to do so. So it was having fun disturbing me instead of my ex.

I have been doing research about other ways to protect myself just for the time being until my bath crystal arrive. So I got a few Solomon seals and a white vigil candle, dressed them with sandalwood essential oil, lay them around in my room and my bed side.

Last night was the first night I was actually able to get some sleep, although it was still kinda broken. And today when I went to work to find my ex(we work together) suffering from tiredness and was cranky all day to everyone, everything for no reasons. But when I asked him he said he was feeling irritated for unknown reason and very tired at the same time, but it's not my fault and he was thanking me for understanding him and giving him space. So over all it's some sort of movement, seeing the IS finally working on him and the honey jar is preventing him being mean to me, as far as I can see at the moment anyway.

Thank you all, I will let you all know how it goes later on.

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:56 am

Update

So the gardener dug the remain out today and I was managed to retrieved it when they weren't there. So now I don't really know what I should do with the remain.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Helloo Aidan,

If it was me I think I would take the whole mess to a river and ask that river to take the remnants all the effects and wash them all clean away, Then I would do some cleansing and protection work on yourself. Here is a site that should help you decide what to do with it. http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Hope this helps.

Peace~

Nathen

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 pm

I don't want the effects and the work to be wash off, I went out and got a pot plant and buried the IS remains inside and pot, and left the pot on my patio. This should work.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Hello Aiden

That works, I was assuming you needed some peace from the intraquil spirit because of your loosing sleep and such. I hope you have success in your works!

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, Aiden,
I agree with Natstein,
I wouldn't want this around me if it was causing me all this stress.
Just sayin....
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:20 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Aiden,
I agree with Natstein,
I wouldn't want this around me if it was causing me all this stress.
Just sayin....
Hi,

I have been having the 7 holy spirits hyssop bath, and it's been better the last few day. The honey jar spell did work, he is a lot more nicer, but he is still being really difficult towards to the relationship, he will want to do all the things that couples will do, like going out for dinner, lunch, talk and text every night, now he wants to go out once per week and do things with me, no sex, no body contacts including holding hands. but then when it comes to something that's more title appearance such as giving him chocolate on 2.14, he was all getting comfortable about it and finding many ways to reject the idea of giving him things to show that I love him, he loves me but he wouldn't admit it and he wouldn't commit because he keep thinking that he is co-dependent. So at this moment I am kinda stuck and doesn't know what to do next, cos staying in this kind of stage of being friendzoned while we know we have deep feelings to each other is just rather painful.

I have the reconciliation honey jar, did the IS(which we were all pretty sure it was interested in playing with me instead of my ex), and I have a attraction mojo bag.

Any suggestion on which spell i should cast in this kind of scenario?

Thanks

Aiden

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:48 am

Aiden, I know that this is mentioned many times on the forums, but you are working this poor creature (meaning your target) from two ends and this is likely why you are getting the hot and cold mixed messages. A honey jar is to make someone sweet to you and the IS is to torture them. How do you expect these two energies to work together? If it were me I would banish the IS and focus on sweetness and commitment. If you want this person to love you and be devoted to you, you might reconsider torturing them.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Aiden

Unread post by Aiden » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Miss Phoenix wrote:Aiden, I know that this is mentioned many times on the forums, but you are working this poor creature (meaning your target) from two ends and this is likely why you are getting the hot and cold mixed messages. A honey jar is to make someone sweet to you and the IS is to torture them. How do you expect these two energies to work together? If it were me I would banish the IS and focus on sweetness and commitment. If you want this person to love you and be devoted to you, you might reconsider torturing them.

Best of luck!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Do you think white sage will help to banish the IS? Also I thought the honey jar is to use on smoothing the target when you finished the IS so he is not always angry?

Either way, I am ok with getting rid off the IS. Just don't really have the money to get the whole uncrossing spell kit right now, got some other ways to deal with the IS tho.

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:24 am

Thank the IS for her help. Ask respectfully - and firmly - that she will now leave your target and you. Take a hyssop bath. Then do some distant cleansing on your target. You might consider getting an uncrossing vigil lit for yourself.

She may or may not leave. It depends on your ability to work with spirits and the spirit you called up. She may hang around your target or she may hang around you. If you've done your work and it's not really working, then you need to consult a professional.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have been thinking about the intraquil spirit spell some as it seems to be coming up a lot lately. I mostly wonder why some one would want to torture a person they love into coming back. Reading over Miss Cats page about this kind of work she says it likely came into hoodoo from Mexican workings (along with mixtures of some European ideas). Now these are just my own thoughts and have no true research or anything like that behind them. That said it seems to me that this working is coming out of a culture who would not normally allow for divorce. Catholicism has a strong influence in Mexico even to this day let along back when this working would have been first appearing. A persons survival would also be far more dependent on their spouse. In a situation where you are not going to be able to divorce and have little chance of having another person who you will be able to rely on in the way you rely on a husband I can see where a person would turn to something like the intraquil spirit to bring their husband back even at the cost of some of the loving feelings that may have existed before.

With that thought I would urge any one who is thinking of using an intraquil Spirit spell to consider if it is truly something that is suited to your situation. It makes sense in a cultural context like the one I am thinking about above but it doesn't really make sense in other settings. Particular if your well being and livelihood is not dependent on this particular person.

I would be curious to hear what other peoples thoughts are on this.

Peace~

Nathen

rebelrat

Unread post by rebelrat » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:55 am

Hello! I've recently purchased an Intranquility Spell Kit (still waiting for it to arrive) for the purpose of using it upon my wife (we're currently separated). I've read a lot about the IS and understand what this is intended to do - and I know mundane work will be needed for us to work things out for good and I'm prepared and willing to do that. We do have regular contact because there are children involved - nothing much more than discussing them, however. I've read multiple things: 1. that contact will basically negate the purpose of the spell but I've also read that 2. that contact won't really matter since she'd still be pining to actually BE with me.

Considering the circumstances, am I wasting my time?

Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello, rebelrat,
I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure what it is that you're asking. What is your intention of working with the Intranquil Spirit?
Have you read the 3 pages on this subforum?
Have you read this page? www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

rebelrat

Unread post by rebelrat » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:59 am

My apologies for the lack of clarity. My intention is to bring her back to me through the use of the Intranquil Spirit. As I mentioned, we're physically separated right now and things are just in stasis and I want to use this to bring her back to me, though coercive it may be. As I mentioned before as well, I know the limitations of this and I do realize that we'll need to work things out via a counselor once we are back together or else things will end up the way they were before. I just want it to get to that point!

I have read the subforum and the page you mentioned - there just seems to be some conflicting information on the subforum regarding "contact" with the target. Some have been saying that if you reach out or have regular contact with the target, the spell is pointless because the target already has the "contact" they desire. Others have said, more or less, that this isn't the case and regular contact is OK.

In my case, I do have regular contact with the target (text/email/phone/weekly in person) because a child is involved as we need to discuss arrangements and such. I just wanted to make sure that this type of contact doesn't negate what the spell is intended to do.

Thanks again!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:14 am

The Intranquil Spirit is a spirit from hell that is sent to torment a lover into returning. There is no guarantee that whatever broke the two people apart will be resolved. However this work can cause agitation for both.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

momo70

Unread post by momo70 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 am

I HAVE A QUESTION. MY BOYFRIEND UP AND LEFT ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO, BUT WE ARE STILL SEEING EACH OTHER IS THIS THE SPELL TO USE.OR RECONCILLIATION

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Helllo, momo70,
I would use the reconciliation spells: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

topaz75

Unread post by topaz75 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Hello everyone,
Here is some background information: As I was waiting for my intranquility kit from LM, I did a reconciliation spell, come to me spell, and a honey jar on my ex. All my candles burned clear, without any wax at the bottom. I received the signs from the spirits and he contacted me. He wanted to come see me and his daughter. However after he hung up the phone with me he talked to his aunt and he changed his mind about seeing us. I did the spells again, and I lite a candle to heal, and foster our communication. All my candles burned clear, without any wax at the bottom. We began communicating with respect and love for each other. I found out his family does not want him to be involved with me or his daughter. Additional information: I'm black, he is white, our child is mixed. I tied their tongues with a cow tongue, slippery elm, alum etc + I did a spell to shut them up (I used their pictures as personal concerns). Burn the candle 2x, wax at the bottom. Due to our break up, he was forced to move out and he lives with his father. He has to make up excuses to see me and his daughter, bc he lives with him.

Getting to the point, I did the intranquility spell. The flame was large, flickered a lot, however the candle had black soot at the top about 1inch and then clear all the way down (the wick was long, and I did not cut the wick). Their was a little wax at the bottom in the craves-es of the candle. By reading the candle results, I know the IS met with negativity or resistance in the beginning, and their is unresolved issues that need to be resolved. I wonder if the resistance was from the other spells, or bc the lights went out for 3 days and the tongue defrosted. I don't know if I should do the IS again, any advise? Also any advise on what to do with his family? I am working on a honey jar for his family, just researching the type of herbs to use in Cat's book.
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello, topaz75,
Sounds like you just need to work on the family and your man.
You're on the right track with the honey jars. I recommended these 2 jars:
www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -home.html
And your man needs some COURAGE!!!
I recommend that you work a white skull candle with Crucible of Courage
Candles are here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Crucible of Courage is here: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
But I really don't think that the Intranquil Spirit is needed for your current situation.
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

topaz75

Unread post by topaz75 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Thank you,
Miss Aida
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”