Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
topaz75
Forum Member

Re: Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by topaz75 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm

I did the Intranquility spell before I read the previous post for me.
This is my experience with the IS. I did the Intranquility spell but I did not recite the spell that come with the kit, and I did not call up an evil spirit (trying to down play the harshness of the spell). Well, I guess I was Bow Bow the Fool. From my experience, this is a very corrosive spell, regardless if you change it, or you don't call up a spirit. It can cause a lot of damage on someone and the person who is casting the spell. THE INTRANQUIKITY SPELL IS NOT FOR INEXPERIENCE, BEGINNER, AND HOBBIST ROOTWORKERS. Yes, my man thought of me a lot and loved me, but his feelings were cover with past hurt and resentment. Therefore, what was being expressed to me was love & hate, anger, confusion, and negativity. I saw the effects of the spell within a week. The love spells I cast before the intranquility spell seemed to be obsolete at the time. Luckily, I was able to recognize the negative effects of the spell within that week. I cleansed my home, him, and myself too. I also did candle spells for protection, and peace for over a month. Yes, things did clear up, and the negativity is gone. We are more loving to each other, now. I strongly believe, the Intranquility spell is not the way to work things out with your mate or the person you love. You will be jumping from the frying pan into the fire.
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:53 am

I was wanting to use this spell for revenge. I do not want this man back. I just want him to be miserable & alone without me. My friend told me I could do this & not to talk to him, to get the results that I want, but we do have to talk because we have a child. I'm just really not sure what to do.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
Please read the post above yours by Topaz75. EXCELLENT advice!
Why not just preform a revenge spell? www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html
Take care

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH ,
Please read the post above yours by Topaz75. EXCELLENT advice!
Why not just preform a revenge spell? http://www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html
Take care
My friend is a root worker & she told me to use the IS spell as revenge because I told her that I just want him to be unable to be happy with anybody else as my revenge for everything he's put me through. Like he has always been disrespectful & called me nasty names in front of our children, but with this dope whore that he first cheated on me with & is now living with & trying to bring around our child; he is nothing but respectful & treats her like a queen, when he wouldn't even treat me with common decency most of the time. I gave him a child, 10 years of my life, & changed my whole life for him. When I had car trouble during my pregnancy, he wouldn't add me to his cell phone plan, or even take his cell phone in from his car when he was at the gym for 3 hours at a time. I had to walk to payphones & try to call people to help me, because he didn't care enough to keep his phone on him. Well, he's been giving his whore cell phones. I wasn't ever barely allowed to use his car in 10 yrs, well this bitch has her licensed revoked for DWI & he's been letting her drive his car as much as she wants. I've already Hotfooted him to jail. He tried calling to harass me at 2 & 3 a.m., so when my alarm went off at 6 a.m., I called the jail to complain. It turned out he was abusing the 24/7 call privilege that's intended for inmates to try to bond out & he's in there because his bond was revoked, so they turned his phone off & now he can't talk to anybody :) I do have a Cut & Clear kit on the way, maybe that is enough revenge, just taking away my pain & moving on with my life. I also want to tie up his nature as a curse to keep him from having anymore kids because he threatened my oldest with a gun, & he's really put our 7 yr.old through a lot with his selfish drug addiction, I would feel so sad for anymore children in this world to have him as a father, he is a TERRIBLE parent!
HRCC Student #1989

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:04 am

Hi AlyssaH, I'd worry about using the IS since yes, he will be unhappy with anybody else - but this spirit will torment him until he comes back to you. And reading your post, I don't think you want this man back. If you've hotfooted him to jail and don't want him harassing you - don't ask for help from a spirit who's job it is to keep him close to you and your kids!

Just cross him up real good and then cut and clear him out of your life. For ideas on how to cross his nature or just generally mess him up, there are some great spells in the following threads:
curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-or ... 923f9fd312
reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex- ... 923f9fd312
curses-to-jinx-peopleʹs-love-lives,-kee ... 923f9fd312
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:38 am

aura wrote:Hi AlyssaH, I'd worry about using the IS since yes, he will be unhappy with anybody else - but this spirit will torment him until he comes back to you. And reading your post, I don't think you want this man back. If you've hotfooted him to jail and don't want him harassing you - don't ask for help from a spirit who's job it is to keep him close to you and your kids!

Just cross him up real good and then cut and clear him out of your life. For ideas on how to cross his nature or just generally mess him up, there are some great spells in the following threads:
curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-or ... 923f9fd312
reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex- ... 923f9fd312
curses-to-jinx-peopleʹs-love-lives-keep ... 923f9fd312
Thank you so much! No, I don't want him close to me, just want him miserable & wishing everyday that he had treated me & his children right.
HRCC Student #1989

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Sun May 04, 2014 11:43 am

In the intranquil prayer, it says don't let him rest in peace till he sees me, touches me, tastes me etc. What if he lives in another country? Will it still work? Will he be tormented till he comes to see me and physically touch me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,
Well, it should. I don't see why not.
Take care

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Mon May 05, 2014 1:30 am

Is burning a candle at MISC the same as hiring a rootworker to do the job? How is it any different? And by protection baths do you mean a proper bathtub or is a shower sufficient as I don't have a bathtub

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 05, 2014 3:46 am

Having MISC set a candle is one type of work, if you find you're not getting results as quickly as you'd like, then you can also cast the spell yourself or have a rootworker do the job and keep backing it up with candles at MISC.

For cleansing, it is standard to do a hyssop bath and pray psalm 51 for absolution from sin. You do not need a tub, it is a ''pour-over'' type bath. You'll find more on that (and all the details of bathing) in this thread:
general-questions-about-lucky-mojo-bath ... 5abfe9ca80

And more on cleansing after dark work here:
cleansing-after-performing-acts-of-dark ... 5abfe9ca80
Aura Laforest

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Tue May 06, 2014 3:32 am

How do I word the intranquil prayer so that I get more commitment from them and for them to physically return? Also what if the person has protection?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, kaboodle ,
Yu just said it!! You said: "I get more commitment from them and for them to physically return". Just change "them to "him" or "her" (whichever it is).
If you have a candle set by MISC, they will be able to tell if the person has protection based on the candle results. And the report will say if there's resistance (which may indicate protection)
Hope this helps
Take care

mohawk007
Forum Member

Unread post by mohawk007 » Wed May 07, 2014 4:10 pm

So I got everything ready to go but I forgot to get some return to me oil. I have the intranquil oil and the commanding oil. I do have kiss me now. Will I need return to me as well or is that a suitable replacement?

mohawk007
Forum Member

Unread post by mohawk007 » Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Also. I know I'm not supposed to contact the target but we carpool and go to the same school. As long as I don't initiate contact (physical and verbal when necessary) would that be fine?

mohawk007
Forum Member

Unread post by mohawk007 » Thu May 08, 2014 6:57 pm

I posted these questions on two separate posts yesterday. I'm merely trying to consolidate :) forgive me if I'm coming off as forward, but I have two questions I'd like to ask you:

First, I am doing an intranquil spell on an ex. I have commanding oil and I have the intranquil oil but sadly I forgot to get the return to me oil your kit suggests. I do however have kiss me now as well as come to me oils. Would any of those be a suitable replacement?

Secondly, I fully understand that contacting this person will defeat the purpose of the spell, however being that we are both in the same college classes and we carpool with other students, avoiding this person is wee bit difficult. Will it still work providing I don't initiate contact at all and just be polite while at school and continue to avoid her outside of class?

My family has been doing this kind of thing since Haiti so I am aware of the risks/irrevocable damage this may cause. That's why I got your honey jar kit. Any help you'd give me would be appreciated. All of my thanks
Mohawk007

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Fri May 09, 2014 3:35 am

Do I do a honey jar spell before the IS spell or start it at the same time or after? Also, what are the ingredients that need to be in the honey jar? I don't have any personal items of the target, will pictures printed from the Facebook page be good enough?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, mohawk007 ,
I'd still work with the "return to me" as the first priority. Then, go to "commanding" then go to "Kiss me now"
That's what I would do: prioritize
I don't see a problem with carpooling. BUT, you'll have to play it by ear and adjust any niches that occur
Take care
mohawk007 wrote:So I got everything ready to go but I forgot to get some return to me oil. I have the intranquil oil and the commanding oil. I do have kiss me now. Will I need return to me as well or is that a suitable replacement?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello, kaboodle ,
I would start the honey jar now.
They are sometimes slow to work.
As far as what to use in your honey jar, you may want to buy a honey jar from Lucky Mojo: www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Also, there are at LEAST 70 pages on this forum about honey jars. Find them here: honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-ans ... 36s30.html
Take care
kaboodle wrote:Do I do a honey jar spell before the IS spell or start it at the same time or after? Also, what are the ingredients that need to be in the honey jar? I don't have any personal items of the target, will pictures printed from the Facebook page be good enough?

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Tue May 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Thanks! One last question, what's the difference between the skull candle spell and IS. Is one more powerful and has quicker more lasting results than the other? Also, I've been reading the forums and some say to start the honey jar before doing IS while others state to do it after IS is complete. Which is it.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue May 13, 2014 5:10 pm

It's both Kaboodle, it is just how different people work.

As Miss Aida said they can be slow to start, and really you wan them unhappy to be away from you, so if the honey jar makes them sweeter toward you, that's not a problem.

The skull candle can be used to change their mind, plant ideas and the like, it is a controlling/coercing spell. The IS uses an unhappy spirit to drive the person person back you. Very different.

With a skull candle your petition may read, remember the good times and how much you love me, an IS doesn't do this at all.

They can come back, with an IS, angry, upset and ready to fight as they are forced to return even if they don't really want to and can only get peace by being with you.

mohawk007
Forum Member

Unread post by mohawk007 » Wed May 14, 2014 5:12 pm

What about Adam and eve oil. Or would that be overkill?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, mohawk007,
That would be just fine. Especially after the Kiss Me Now
Take care

wallflower
Forum Member

Unread post by wallflower » Mon May 19, 2014 2:13 am

Hey, I am sorry, if i am in incorrect forum, I am here first time. I need help with Intraqility spell. It´s safe? I mean, could be consequences and results reversed on me? I now that magic is not always guaranteed, but has someone good experience with that spell, please? It´s forever? And could be that my target and his nature and personality will be changed or our problems (he probably still loves his ex-wife, who has new live) will be deeper?

Thank so much for answer.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, Wallflower,
Please read these 22 pages and formulate your own opinion: working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the best.
Take care

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Thu May 29, 2014 9:37 am

So I did the IS spell two days ago, and on the first night, I was so restless and couldn't sleep, but it wasn't torturous or anything I couldn't handle. It's the second day today and he's been texting me more and even told me he dreamt about me. He also goes online a lot more now. Is that a sign that the spell is working? However, he doesn't seem tormented by the IS or lacking in sleep or agitated, if anything he seems nicer and happier (no I don't have a honey jar going) so just wondering if my spell is working cuz aren't they supposed to be tormented?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, caboodle,
Sounds like the beginning.
Yes, sounds like it's BEGINNING to work
Take care

topaz75
Forum Member

Unread post by topaz75 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:06 pm

I did the IS spell and I wish I didn't. The spell effected me, just as bad as the target. We began talking but we argued all the time. He changed and he said I changed. It was like a love and hate relationship. I did a cleansing, hoping to stop the spell. The negative activity stopped for awhile. However, I began to think about him all the time and it was in a negative way. It just didn't happen overnight to me. It was a slow change. I was miserable and obsessive over him. He was becoming more hopeless, mean and suicidal. I also did other love spell and tranquility spells and it seem like they would work, but with short term success. As time went on my englassed candles spell were nolonger clear. I was lost in what was happening. I petition to my spirit guide and anscestors for help. It was revealed to me it was the IS. I wanted this thing out of my life. For 13 days I did 13 herb bath, created an uncrossing mojo, uncrossing powder, uncrossing incense, an uncrossing candle spell and cleansed my house (all in Cat's Hoodoo herbs & root magic book); plus payed the spirit to leave. I also got a reading and advice from Lou Florez (he is awesome). Once I did all this it was like a change from night and day. He even changed and was more loving. It was like a brick wall was broken down between us.
I don't recommend this spell for newbies or inexperienced rootworks. Go to someone who is experienced rootworker. It is a difficult spirit to work with. It effects ppl differently. It was causing me to be severely depressed and effecting my relationship with my children and other ppl. Additionally, it could have cause my beloved to commit suicide. There are other spells in Lucky Mojo to try. Get a professional reading from an experienced rootworker. BE HONEST WITH YOUR ROOTWORKER! The IS stays with your target, until your wish is granted. If you break up b4 your wish is granted, the IS will stay and continue to torture your target and you. It is a rippling effect (Not that Hollywood crap). Btw, the spell is not complete just bc HE SPEAKS TO YOU OR CONTACT YOU. He or she has to TOTALLY submit or HUMBLE themselves to you.
Honestly, heartbreak really blinded me, bc if I was in my right state of mind, I wouldn't have done this. You are calling this spirit from out of hell. What makes you think an IS is going to quickly grant your wish of reunited love and go back to hell or prison. Lol
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:20 pm

I personally would never work with a restless spirit from hell.

There are way better ways to get someone back that doesnt involve a spirit that more often than not attaches itself to you and make you just as restless as the person you're working on.

No thanks

Good for you for removing it

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:41 pm

topaz75: Thank you for sharing your story with the forum.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:16 pm

How do I end the IS spell? I didn't do the spell myself but had candles burnt at MISC. Can I just pray for it to end?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, caboodle
I would cleanse myself with a hyssop bath: www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
Pray the psalm associated with it and then pray to stop the spell.
Then, get an image of your target. Baptize and name it. And then cleanse it with a 13 herb bath
Pray the psalm associated with this (to cleanse the target of all evildoers) and then pray
Hope this helps
Take care

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:07 am

I got the OK to do this spell i got my cleansing routine down for before and after the spell . I'm just wondering about what do i need to do after the IS spell is done for the target to ease the anger. would lighting a honey jar and setting some candles at MISC be good? and if so which ones ? so it doesn't conflict with the IS spell.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:16 am

ineika1: So you want to torment him until he returns and then try to ease his anger with a honey jar and you plan on doing both of these works at the same time? If the Intranquil Spirit spell is done and he has been tortured to come back to you then the other work you do cannot "interfere" with the finished spell.
Joseph Magnuson

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 am

Hi joseph not at the same time i was going to work with the IS first and focus on that.

Then figure out what would be best to work with on him once he comes back? any suggestions joseph cause i didnt get any on my reading.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:00 am

ineika1: That will depend on his demeanor once he returns, if he returns. A honey jar will definitely be needed. Also tranquility work, some forgiveness work if he is extremely angry or violent with you, and some calm loving work, such as a skull candle to influence his thoughts. It will completely depend on his state of mind once he returns, as well as how much torment he went through and how much he resisted coming back.
Joseph Magnuson

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Also with this spell if he does come back is it true that my soul will replace the spirit that help me ? i read up on that online and im just wondering

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:07 pm

No your soul does not get replaced by this spirit. But you ware working with a spirit from hell to torment your lover. Sometimes when the person returns they only stay long enough to ease the torment and then are gone again. see whats they contact you and you respond the spirit is done. Some people use this spell to hurt an ex who did them wrong because they will never respond thus causing them extreme anguish. I would wear protection however while working this spell. Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:55 am

Hello ineika1,

I am not sure what you mean by "your soul replacing the spirit that helped you". Could you elaborate? In terms of what to do when he does come back I like what Joseph Magnuson was talking about in terms of Tranquility (http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html) work. You may want to add Healing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html) to any work you do to help him heal up from the torture that the Intranquil Spirit will do to him. IF you are looking for that kind of soft romantic loving relationship with him once he is back I would work with Chuparrosa products (http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html). I feel like that could be difficult to do after the Intranquil spirit work but I also think I nice soft touch like the Chuparrosa would feel good after being tortured. Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:20 pm

I had just read online that once the spirit helps you then your soul gets put in place when you die and the spirit gets freed from hell.

Reason: She already stated the exact same thing earlier. Given warning

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:27 am

Would I use uncrossing or 13 day herb bath to cleanse myself after doing the IS. Also what can I do to protect myself and my room from being "haunted"?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Hello, kaboodle ,

I would use the 13 day bath (because you're not really crossed) www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

And then use the Fiery Wall of Protection Products: www.lukymojo.com/fierywall.html

I also use the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense RELIGIOUSLY. It is absolutely fantastic and to read about the people and the prayers over this incense is mind boggling!!
www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

Hope this helps

Have a great evening

Sas11112
Forum Member

Unread post by Sas11112 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:43 am

After I've finished the IS spell what do I do with the candle? I doing it in conjunction with a honey jar.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, Sas11112

Here is a link on disposal. This will answer your question: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope this helps

Take care

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:47 pm

I have another question to ask ;)

Okay so once the spell is casted will the spell be broken if he see's me cause we do go to the same school but i don't see him all the time ,but i see him sometimes but we don't speak. So i was just wondering.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, ineika1

No.

Please read the pasts posts on this as there was controversy about it and it turned out that it wasn't true

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Okay thanks for that /

and also with the personal concerns do i link it to the spell by laying in on the petition or do i add it to the candle?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:23 am

Hi ineika1,

When burning candles, the personal concerns are usually folded into the petition paper, sometimes with a few appropriate herbs.
Aura Laforest

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:19 pm

What if i couldnt get a personal concern :( all i got is a picture and i wanna make sure the spell is done right..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:42 pm

A picture is something anyone can get. Only a personal concern is a primary means of spiritual contact. You can try the spell without it, but your connection to the person will be weak. This is true for any kind of spell, not only those that work with the Intranquil Spirit.
catherine yronwode

luckynumbersix
Forum Member

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Hi. I just want to know more/clarify something about the Intranquil Spirit. So the IS "haunts" the target, right? Is it also possible that the target could resist this forever? Or does the IS make sure, if it decides it wants to help with your petition, that the target returns to you, no matter how miserable it makes the target? Because I'm reading the prayer to the IS and I understand that the target would be restless and miserable until he returns to the petitioner but is it also possible that the target could choose this misery instead of returning to the petitioner, considering free will and all that?

Thanks a lot.

Reason: Moved to a more appropriate thread.

Rhino
Forum Member

Unread post by Rhino » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:42 am

Would a piece of hand writing count as a personal concern? I have two letters from my ex when we were dating. One is a hand written note she wrote on the back of a wallet photo. The other is an small piece of paper tapped to an item she gave me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Hello, Rhino ,

Absolutely YES!

Take care

karma_13
Forum Member

Unread post by karma_13 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:34 pm

I have kind of an odd question...

It was suggested to me to use an IS not on my lover, but on the woman I want to leave my lover alone so I can get him back. Does that make any sense? Would that work?

I plan to work him plenty, but I don't want to do an IS on him. And you figure that the restless souls want to torment people, so why don't I bid them to go after her until she leaves him alone. What do you think?

Of course I also plan to Hotfoot her, do a doll baby on her, banish her every way possible with spells, candles, jars, tricks...as well as all the Break Up work I have planned. She won't know what hit her...but if I can get some spirits to play along too and partake in on the fun...even better.

Any thoughts? Thanks!!!

And special thanks to Luckycat13 for suggesting it!

luckycat13
Forum Member

Unread post by luckycat13 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:44 pm

I'm curious about this too, because I suggested this may be possible. While it may not be "The Intranquil Spirit Spell" any longer, it makes sense that one could send a damned spirit to torment a rival until she/he left a relationship on the same principle that one could send a spirit to drive your ex lover insane until he/she returned. I mean, essentially it's just a form of pact that would require some modified wording of the IS spell itself? Correct me if wrong. I really want to learn and I really just don't know. It just strikes me as logical. The dead are dead and a deal is a deal. It will still in essence be "An Intranquil Spirit Spell."

karma_13
Forum Member

Unread post by karma_13 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:46 pm

I 100% agree!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, karma_13,

I have never been taught this. I believe that the Anima Sola will do this. See this page: www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

My advice to you is to be very careful with this kind of magic. And don't try anything that has not been proven to work. Or has not been documented by Miss cat to do so. It's like playing with fire.

Be careful. PLEASE

karma_13
Forum Member

Unread post by karma_13 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 am

Okay, when you put it that way...I wont try it! The reasoning made sense, but I totally hear ya about playing with fire and attempting things that haven't been proven to work. Thanks for the cautionary note! I'll skip the IS!

Thanks so much!

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:58 am

I have a question related to the spell in general, not just the LM kit...

About a week ago I had a friend cast a spell for me and my ex. She said she designed the spell herself, but it's just sort of playing out like an intranquility spell. It's working and some of that has been great, but my ex looks absolutely depressed, lonely, and full of angst. He wasn't exactly a ball of sunshine to begin with, and I'm kind of worried about what this spell might do to him personally, especially if it doesn't compel him to contact me.
Should I wait it out and see if the spell works, or should I do some kind of cleansing of his aura? I don't know that I want to reverse the spell, I just feel a little uneasy.

Reason: Does not pertain to Lucky Mojo products

cameron_baum
Forum Member

Unread post by cameron_baum » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:36 am

Hi, First post here.

I was wondering if anyone here has used the intranquility spell kit and if so how did it work out for you?

Did you get the outcome you expected or not?

I would like to purchase it but I wanted to see how it worked for anyone else.

Thanks for your time. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, cameron_baum,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance and wish to do so, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

We don't take polls here. But if you read through all the posts, you'll see many success stories.

Wishing you the best

Take care and, agian, welcome

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”