Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Once you've petitioned the IS and you've burned out the candle then you sit back and let it do its work. I often discourage most people of doing anytype of work other than a honey jar at this point in time. Take the time to work on yourself, if you absolutely need to do something, then work a honey jar to help lessen the impact of having a pissed off ex dragged back to you ;-).
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:47 am

Let the IS do its job. Besides I was reading testimonials and I thought you got what you wanted through the IS and Santisma Muerte. I thought thats what I read, anywhoo let it do its job. Make sure you cleanse yourself, and do not overthinking. If you are itching to work something else, do some work on something else you need in your life that has nothing to do with this guy. This will help you take your mind off of him so much.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 am

Hi,

I casted a intranquil spirit spell lastnight for the return of my girlfriend. I casted it with a pinch of grave yard dirt i properly bought from a spirit and i know its going to be really effective. But i still have many questions i would like answered.

I wanted to know in how many days are results usually seen?
If i should pray to the intranquil spirit everyday until the candle burns out?
If i should try to contact my girlfriend or should i wait for her to contact me instead?
If the flickering of the candle a sign of the spell working?
And my last question is...What does it mean to see movement?

Thank you all.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 am

Javi623 wrote:Hi,
I wanted to know in how many days are results usually seen?
Results very from person to person. It depends on a few circumstances...how resistant your target is...how complicated and significant was the break (i.e. was it a really bad break up)...if they are with someone else...etc.
Javi623 wrote:If i should pray to the intranquil spirit everyday until the candle burns out?
Yes, I would do this because then the IS is more likely to hear you and show how dedicated you are to them. Also, it helps them hear you.
Javi623 wrote:If i should try to contact my girlfriend or should i wait for her to contact me instead?
The point of this spell is for them to be sooooo restless, and driven with thoughts about you and everything that is said in the prayer...until they contact YOU. If YOU contact them, then what is the point of doing the spell. I have explained this before in another thread, but if you contact them you end their misery, and they will not be intranquil. The intranquil spirit is designed to make them so miserable without having your touch...hearing you, and so on (see prayer) that they would want to contact YOU. Again, if you contact them..misery is ended to want to come and be with you. If you have the urge to contact them, and are driven by countless thoughts...chances are you are feeling what the target is feeling, however, this can drive you up the walls. You should definitely do some cleansing and protection work after you do this spell.
Javi623 wrote:Is the flickering of the candle a sign of the spell working?
Please read this for more information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html[/quote]
Signs may come to you...or you could go looking for them.
Javi623 wrote:And my last question is...What does it mean to see movement?
Movement means that the target may contact you soon, or they will have contacted you. If you get some divination done, the reader could tell you that the work is indeed affecting them, and it is moving towards you contacting them. I recommend that you get divination done no sooner than a month after casting this spell.

And lastly, you should do a search on the forum about the intranquil spirit candle spell. We have discussed this topic quite a bit, and doing a bit of research can vastly help you the different effects that this spell can have. In addition, as you will find out, this spell is pretty harsh,and do not expect your target to be all in love with you once you have tortured them to come back to you. I would recommend that you do a honey jar, or a love me spell in addition, to you this work.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Thanks Starsinthesky,

All that info really helped.
She is very difficult and the break up was horrible...this is why i turned to the intranquil spirit as my last resort. I did the spell along with a hony jar spell so that she can sweeten up to me as well at the same time.

After reading what you posted regarding me not contacting her at all , and that instead she should contact me....is really making me feel stupid right now because i called her lastnight and we spoke for a bit, ofcourse she doesnt want me back now, but she was actually a little nice towards me...probably a sign that the hooneyjar is working on my behalf.....i just hope that the intranquil spell works quickly.

Is it a good idea to do another intranquil candle spell immediately after this one burns? I wanted to buy more and more candles until i see the results i want...i want to see her asking for me, wanting me, begging for me, crying for me, dying to be with me

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:57 pm

You can burn 20 candles in a row no matter what the objective is. That doesnt mean you are going to hurry the results, or lose power. Just do this one candle, and let it go...give it time to work. If you want something to work on for a while do the honey jar.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Thank you.

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 pm

this may sound mean, and you all may think wrong but only like 2 people here know my situation and will prolly understand why I wanna do this, I been jacked around, done hoodoo work that has worked but ended up getting the raw end of the stick in the end (maybe well see if she is telling the truth when this weekend comes) but regardless, I called it off once and she kinda flipped and kept saying she was sorry and was joking (at first I was ignoring her messages but she kept sending them so I replied) and didnt mean anything about what I found out (again I wont get into it but those who know understand what I been through)

so im giving this weekend one last chance, make or break, but yea if this weekend dont go good i wanna use the Intranquil Spirit as a way of kinda saying f u, "feel how u made me feel about things".

I have the Intranquility Spell Kit and havent used it, now do I have to wait for the next friday before the full moon ( which is something like april 28th) cause the instructions say to do it right before the full moon? I wasnt sure how important that is since a lot of what Ive learned about hoodoo is use it when u need it and if u can wait to use timing. Im just trying to get myself ready and have a plan for if things go to hell (which in my situation it will go one of 2 ways EXTREMELY good or EXTREMELY bad real quick, no matter what happens ima keep my cool and not say anything harsh but I know how she will react and what will go down after if ya feel me)

also im not trying to be rude, but I know some people will reply with saying to get a reading lol, which I do have a amazing rootworker from AIRR who has helped me get this far and learn a lot (n if u reading this she said she was gonna come see me this weekend to talk over things), just this situation came up suddenly and im at the end of the ropes with this situation. its all or nothing now

I want to do a Cut and Clear Spell Kit here soon (depending on how this weekend goes, its a make or break thing for me) so I am getting ready if it doesnt, I wanna order the Cut and Clear Spell Kit but I cant find it in the spell kits, I found the walnuts in the herbs part (do I just take a bath with them?) but I want to do walnut bath and cut and clear both if things dont go and just be done.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Two thoughts... The intranquil spirit is, though harsh, a love spell. It does not seem that this is what you want. There are other formulas and kits that will do that, though. Secondly, I also did not see a cut and clear kit. The black walnut spell is, however, written completely on the LM cut and clear page. Good luck whichever way things go!
HRCC Student #1339

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:24 pm

;) yea I know what IS is, but it is not really a "love" spell, cause you torment someone and that isnt how u should get someone back, its more used for revenge in a way, revenge with love for certain circumstances, I believe it is used wrong a lot of times, in my opinion is it exactly what I want, I get what you are saying, and I hope I dont have to do what I have planned, but pretty much for what she has put me through if things go south this weekend, then I want to give her a taste of what she has done. thanks for guiding me to the walnut spell!!!!

thank you for you reply J Simulcik, I have read a TON on IS and I want to use it to torment her if things go wrong for what she has done, yea after a while I'll break the spell so she can move on, but not before it fully manifests and I have what I want.... Trust me its not a route I wanna take, I want things to go good, but im just saying, if they dont and things break, with what I been through its completely justifiable.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:53 pm

I got the kit and I am so confused. From what I gather on these forums. I see some say do it only one night other say do it for ask long as the vigil candle is meant to burn which is 7-9 days? I got the kit from LM and it was the glass encased vigil candle? What do I do? There is no way this will burn down in a day?
Also should I put herbs inside the candle? Cut holes to add herb and maybe the targets hair or do I just leave that for the name petition to go under the candle? I would love to hear back from Cat or someone that is a root worker to help me.

I was planning on doing this tomorrow morning around 3 am but if I have to do it for 7 days should I want till the next full moon or just start it now?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:30 pm

If you got the spellkit, it should come with very specific detailed instructions. Follow those to the letter for the best results.
I think the IS is supposed to be worked during the waning or dark moon. Also, glass encased vigil lights do tend to burn from 5-7 days, so you would need to leave the candle burning.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Devi Spring wrote:If you got the spellkit, it should come with very specific detailed instructions. Follow those to the letter for the best results.
I think the IS is supposed to be worked during the waning or dark moon. Also, glass encased vigil lights do tend to burn from 5-7 days, so you would need to leave the candle burning.
Devi the instructions only say once you are completed with the prayer bury everything? It doesnt state how many nights or days.
Also am I to leave this candle burning in my home when I am not there? I have to work? What do people do when they have these candles leave them home burning? That is nuts

I have read several places about adding herbs and the targets hair but the instructions do not state anything of this. They are rather kinda vague??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Yes, vigil candles are intended to be left burning 24-7 until they are finished. I leave the glass-encased candles burning when I am not at home all the time and have done so for years. There's nothing crazy about people who leave the glass-encased candles - churches do it constantly. I've never had a problem. If you're worried about it, then you can leave them in the bathtub or a deep sink or in the oven.

Most people pray their intent over the candle at least once per day while the candle burns. Then you bury your remains when the spell is over.

If the kit didn't come with herbs and didn't instruct you in using concerns then don't worry about it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Some people leave their candles burning continuously and others do not. With me living in southern California, where there can be an earthquake at any given point, I personally do not like to leave my candles burning unless I put them in something such as a bathtub or even a non-flammable container with sand in it.

You can put your candle out everyday and light it as long as you are home, but just know that you are not going to be able to necessarily get an accurate divination off of it (i.e. clear burn, sooty, etc on the glass).

Everything you need for this candle is in the spell kit. This is why it is a spell kit, and it does not call for any additional items unless you would like to use a personal concern. Simply add a few drops of each oil, and sprinkle a lil bit of each powder into the candle. You do not need to be heavy handed with the powders or oils...a lil goes a long way and adding more isnt going to make the candle stronger.

As for personal concerns you can simply put a picture under the candle, or you can wrap hair or whatever in the name paper. Whatever it maybe put it under the candle. You can tape whatever it is underneath the candle as well. Then bury all remains near your door step or in a potted plant near your door step. Dispose of the glass jar in the recycling bin or trash.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat May 08, 2010 12:20 pm

melimel wrote:I got the kit and I am so confused. From what I gather on these forums. I see some say do it only one night other say do it for ask long as the vigil candle is meant to burn which is 7-9 days? I got the kit from LM and it was the glass encased vigil candle? What do I do? There is no way this will burn down in a day?
Also should I put herbs inside the candle? Cut holes to add herb and maybe the targets hair or do I just leave that for the name petition to go under the candle? I would love to hear back from Cat or someone that is a root worker to help me.

I was planning on doing this tomorrow morning around 3 am but if I have to do it for 7 days should I want till the next full moon or just start it now?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What people mean is you go through the steps ONCE, but you let the candle burn it's self down and out which takes about 5-9 days. I like to say the spell everyday that's my preference I feel like I'm really working the spell you know really putting it in the universe to be manifested, but I know people that do it once and it's fine.

I put holes in my candle and would just use the oil given no herbs for me. I realized that when the oil would not be absorbed the wick would then get snuffed out, so adding the holes would allow the oil to be absorbed quicker in the candle. I would write the persons name on petition paper and put it under the candle. I don't want to sound harsh, but your over thinking it already, and over thinking your spells tends to derail what your doing. The best advice I ever got from a root worker was do what feels right for you because you're confident in it; the moment you doubt is when you start to ruin the spell.

Good Luck!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

hesting0404

Unread post by hesting0404 » Sat May 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi all,

Can I work on these two at the same time? To break-up the male target with his lover and make him suffer looking for us (me and our baby).

I was done with the female target. I was so mad at her aggressive behavior and her words she said about me and our baby. Anyway, I came to realize that she is not the one who started this mess. It is the father of my only child...(don't want to call him my...what so ever)

So, I ordered intranquility kits but then read from previous posts that break-up is also necessary since intranquility spirits work is not permanent.

So,...I want to do them both at the same time...is that possible?

Thank you,

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 15, 2010 3:40 pm

I have no idea who on this forum told you that an Intranquility spell is "not permanent," but i think that no matter how it was intended, you have taken it as some sort of rule or dogma, which is UNTRUE.

No spell is "permanent" as long as the target wants to try to get away. They may fail, or they may succeed, but as long as they have free will and are fighting your work, you should consider the possibility of reversal.

This is not because the spell itself is "not permanent." It's because life itself is filled with changes, twists, and turns. Life is always in flux.

The Intranquility spell is designed to bring him back. Then it is up to you to keep him.

Until you and your target are either in agreement about being together or in agreement about complete separation, the relationship between you will wax and wane, ebb and flow. Intranquility is a spell that tips the balance one way, but it does not bring stasis to your lives.

You can perform it at the same time as a Break Up spell, of course.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

hesting0404

Unread post by hesting0404 » Sat May 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Thank you very much Miss cat.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:And lastly, you should do a search on the forum about the intranquil spirit candle spell. We have discussed this topic quite a bit, and doing a bit of research can vastly help you the different effects that this spell can have. In addition, as you will find out, this spell is pretty harsh,and do not expect your target to be all in love with you once you have tortured them to come back to you. I would recommend that you do a honey jar, or a love me spell in addition, to you this work.
And this brings me to a question I've had and this seems like just as good a place as any to ask it. The intranquility spell is easily one of the most popular spells on these forums. And people always warn that it's a harsh spell that will make your target come back to you angry. But people still do the spell anyway, of course. I've heard plenty of horror stories about the IS gone wrong or of temporary results, but has anybody had or known someone who has had an actual success with the IS being used to build a real, loving relationship? If not, it should probably make some people think twice before using the spell. (And of course, if anybody has, then more power to them, I guess...)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 26, 2010 8:10 pm

THe King...yes you can use a regular pink candle...however this spell calls for oils/powders. You need at least the intranquility oils or powders.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Mon May 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Would using a cloth with the target's blood on it work well with the Intranquility spell? Where would I put it, with my name paper and put underneath the candle? Thanks!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:52 pm

I would put the cloth inside the name paper and fold it towards you. Then put it underneath the candle.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Mon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Thanks! That's what I was thinking. Blood would seem to be a great connection to the target, right? He cut his finger, and I took the cloth. Sounds crazy I guess, but I didn't want to let it pass by!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Personal fluids are a strong connection to the target. Its not strange or crazy. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Mon May 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Thank you :)

Morgan2

Unread post by Morgan2 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 am

wow, the intranquility spell...I heard about this, apparently it's really very strong :)
that's bringing out the big guns! Hope it works out for you, cause I heard this spirit can haunt the caster as well, that's why I feared this spell a little :$

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:14 am

Starsinthesky7, I actually ended up having to pore some of the wax out. I think I may have put too many oils in there. Should be alright, correct? I've always read and heard that if you put a little too much oil, to just pore some of the wax out and see what happens. All is well, I just want to make sure I still have all the good oils in there.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 am

Yes you will be fine.

BMoore

Unread post by BMoore » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

I have purchased and used an Intranquility spell kit a couple of weeks ago and it comes with 3 bottles of oil, ( Intranquility, Return to Me, Commanding ). I have only used a a few drops of each to dress my vigil candle and now I still have 3/4 of each bottle left. Since I have performed the spell already, I'm just wondering if I can just use the leftover oils to make a spell bottle to back up my work (rather than just disposing it). I'm thinking of inserting a picture/petition in the bottle. Should I just put it in the Intranquility oil bottle(since that's the main purpose of my work), or in each one of them, or just mix them all up in one bottle. Any suggestions or insights? Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 pm

You can use the oils for any purpose you desire in line with its purpose. You do not have to dispose of oils because you didn't use all of it. That is one of the benefits when purchasing spell kits, you have leftovers to continue your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

princecox13

Unread post by princecox13 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:46 am

You do not have to dispose of oils because you didn't use all of it. That is one of the benefits when purchasing spell kits, you have leftovers to continue your work.

BMoore

Unread post by BMoore » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Can I mix the three oils instead to make one spell bottle and put his picture with the IS prayer? Do I need to burn a pink candle again with this or it's not necessary, because it's like doing the spell all over again. I read on one post that adding goofer dust to a love work would make it more coercive? Is this mixture advisable? Thank you for your advise and insights.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:05 pm

I STRONGLY suggest that you get a reading and some magical coaching with a professional rootworker before you jump into this work.

Adding goofer dust to a love work basically has the intent of KILLING the person if they won't love you. Do you realize that? That's not metaphorical death, that's dead-in-the-ground dead.

The Intranquil Spirit is calling a wandering spirit to attach themselves to the person and torture them; and often those spirits attach themselves to the person doing the work as well. Do you know how to handle that if it happens? Are you prepared to work very hard to make mundane changes in your life and in your relationship to make sure that if the spirit does bring your love back, that you will be able to repair and rebuild the relationship into one that is successful? Because the Intranquil Spirit WILL NOT in any way fix your relationship or effect a reconciliation.

You are getting yourself into some HEAVY work here, and it's apparent that you are not overly experienced with this work.

Are you prepared to do strong cleansing and protection work for yourself and your home the entire time that you are involved in these works? And then for your target should they need it?

You really need to start with a reading to see what actions are justified in your case, and to have some help deploying the appropriate works so you don't end up getting into things much deeper than you intend. You can find a list of good workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org - I believe Deacon Millet is the resident Intranquil Spirit expert, though others will can also aid you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Devi, I absolutely love when you say, "not metaphorical death, that's dead-in-the-ground dead."

BMore, if you purchase the Intranquil Spell Kit it comes with full instructions on how to work this spell. YOu don't need to create a bottle. Instead this is a candle right that involves invoking a particuarly spirit.

If you are looking for something that has a similar intent minus the spirit then you might consider making a bottle spell with Restless oil.

But do as Devi suggests and start with a reading or get yourself some magical coaching.

BMoore

Unread post by BMoore » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you for all your insights and recommendations. I have already done the spell weeks ago and followed all the instructions including cleansing bath. I just thought, I have bottles of oils left and thinking of what's best to do with them aside from disposal.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:14 pm

You can dress yourself, an appropriate candle, mojo...etc with Return to Me and Commanding oils, You do not have to dispose of them (because you have completed the spell). Read here about oils for further advice and suggestions http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:23 pm

I would also recommend keeping up some cleansing and protection for yourself until the Intranquil Spirit working has concluded - and I don't mean just you working the spell, I mean the spirit has completed the work or not.

BMoore

Unread post by BMoore » Mon May 16, 2011 5:21 pm

I just want to share my story because it might interest you and prove something that the spell worked. I did an Intranquility spell to my ex last year, almost 7 mos ago. After months of waiting and not seeing signs nor manifestation, I decided to give it up, move on and completely forgot all about it. Just recently, my friends and I saw a Turkish coffee reader out of fun and curiousity. She read my coffee and I was surprised and stunned with what she said. She asked me what I have done because she is seeing a very sad man. The man she described is my ex. I didn't talk nor say anything but she kept on saying how sad and devastated this man is. I have a feeling this reader knows what I did but kept quiet because my friends are listening. Now I'm bothered because of her reading... coincidence or just a good guess??? I try not to think about it because I'm still not seeing any sign. My ex lives in another country and we have no communication for almost 2 years. I gave up already. I only did the spell out of anger and hatred for him.

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Mon May 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Strange that u did not see any results from the Intranquil spell. After sooo long time.
And that he did not come forward to u, if he was so sad etc.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am

If you did the spell out of anger and hatred for him, then you got what you asked for. He is miserable and sad. Basically, if that was your intentions, then you got what you asked for. Now if you wanted communication out of it, then well it failed...and/or he may still contact you eventually since it is obvious that the IS is having some sort of hold on him.

Also, if he is lives in another country perhaps he lost your number and/or does not have the means to contact you. Or it could be that he is just going to live in misery until he finds the need to want to contact you and express himself.

But if revenge is what you wanted..then you got it. I think you can concentrate your efforts on something else now.

lovejones11

Unread post by lovejones11 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi all I wanted to know if it is ok to do a intranquility spell kit and souring jar at the same time...

I do have some questions about the Intranquility Spell Kit

1.Can i do the souring jar and intranquility spell at the same time and if so should I stop the honey jar I started?

2.Once the 7 day candle burns out does the spell continue and how? or do you have to purchase another candle?

3. I know that once we have contact the spell is over but I want him to suffer with not hearing my voice so im going to let him call and keep trying to get in touch with me until i feel satisfied.. Is that a bad idea???

4.once i do talk to him the spell is over once contact but does that make him come back or just contact me??

5. what would be the best spell to do after the intranquility spell to keep him from going back to her and keep him with me for good.\\

I was told to do a souring jar to cause problems with my ex and his ex wife but i also wanted to do a intranquility spell to drive him crazy thinking about me ...

every reading i have had I was told me he is acting so cold towards me as a defense mechanism and he is miserable with his ex does not love her or want to be with his her but feel he is obligated because he is honoring his family (they had a lot to do with our break up so did his ex).

I know that he loves me but he is so mean and cold towards me and feels that he doesn't have to take care of the responsibility he has with me (rent, lease, me helping him when he had nothing and was there for him when his family turned on him).

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:13 pm

If he is cold, mean, and irresponsible then the Intranquil Spirit isn't going to change that. People get hung up on the idea of making some "obsessed" with them or "constantly think of them" and mistake that for love. It isn't.

If this guy is cold and mean and you are intent on pursuing him for whatever reason then address those issues. If he's cold and mean then warm him up and sweeten him to you.

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:43 pm

I had a relationship with someone many years ago when I was a very naive, innocent person. It didn't last long because he was impossible and I couldn't understand him.

I emigrated, but we maintained sporadic contact. I still liked him and we eventually met ten years later. We were both still interested in each other but life had changed in many ways for both of us and our relationship had not changed enough. He was still playing the same games he'd played ten years before. Things ended for good when out of the blue, after I'd returned home from my trip, he tricked me into asking him a question which he answered with possibly the most insulting email I've ever received. He was looking for a chance to tear me down and he must have had a great time doing so.

I was shocked by the level of unprovoked disrespect and spite and I couldn't understand where it was coming from because we had gotten along, or so I'd thought. I was very hurt, which he knew, and I broke off all contact-which he had not expected, for reasons best known to himself.

Ten years have passed. I have never contacted him again but I have never been able to shake him off fully. He's appeared in dreams, his sister (who is his other half) has appeared to me in dreams asking me to contact him, and other phenomena have occurred. One of the strangest things was when I was visiting an old friend whom I had not seen in eons and a friend of hers dropped by and started talking about his sister! I did not know this person and I had not mentioned him at all! My friend also did not know my ex or his sister. The average person would call it coincidence but I don't really believe in coincidence.

That being said, I finally got sick of not being able to shake this loser and I did an "Intranquil Spirit" spell on him in a run of 3 candles, just to mess with his mind. Lo and behold, I've finally shaken him 99%. I don't feel him "on" and "around" me anymore. That was not the result I expected. I honestly just wanted him to feel like a fool for all he had done and said, and what better way to do it than to have him pining for me?

What happened here?

Why was I finally able to shake him and his clingy spirit off with a spell that's supposed to make him feel more strongly for me?

I'm happy about the results, but I'm also confused by them.

lovejones11

Unread post by lovejones11 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 pm

He just recently started to be cold an mean that is his way of trying to not to be still in love with me.
All of the psychics i have spoken with said this is his way of defending himself because he still loves me but feels he has to honor his family.
I believe it because when we broke up a year ago he said he had to stop talking to me and seeing me because that keep him in love with me when he was trying to have time alone so this time he is doing what ever he can do push me away so he can get away.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Two theories spring to mind:
  • Psychological -- the act of performing the Intranquil Spirit spell gave you power over your past experience.
  • Magical -- the nearest available Intranquil Spirit was the one attached to you -- and your work transferred it to him.
Otherwise, I got nothin'.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:39 pm

It doesn't matter when it started. YOu need to address those issues, not simply try something because you *think* it will work.

ToFarInToTurnBack
Newly Registered

Unread post by ToFarInToTurnBack » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:08 pm

So just so I got this right, the Intranqulity spell stops working when the tormented person (Target) makes contact with the "caster" or is it when they return to the relationship with the "caster"

If this could be cleared up for me, that would be awesome
one I have been thinking of doing this, but I am in almost constant contact with the person (Target) I would be working on...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 pm

If you would take the time to read the prayer, which is online here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

-- you will see that the spell is accomplished when the target falls humbly at your feet. What happens after that is anyone's guess. :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 am

I had a 'friendly' and calm break up with my boyfriend.
I worked on my own the last two weeks with a honey jar. I was thinking to work with the Intranquil Spirit but I hesitated, I had a reading on my own and then I had a reading by a professional and both indicated that it will have results on my ex. I did it, I prepared the candle alone with Intanquil, Commanding and Follow me Boy oils that I already had from LM.

My question is should I stop the honey jar while I work with IS? I know they are opposites but the honey jar is slow and it will be also needed when he comes back because of the IS to sweeten him and make it last, so I am thinking that it will take some time to work and it may be late.

Also do you recommend burn Come to me candles or Follow me Boy candles or just wait the results of the IS?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 am

Not all honey jars work slowly. I would not work both at the same time. I would wait for the results and see since this is the method you chose to work with. The IS is for torturing someone to come back to you, and sweetening would just be confusing and two conflicting energies. I would use the sweet jar afterwards. And just because you will get results with the IS doesnt mean they will be great results. I would actually go with the sweet jar anyways as those results are usually more lasting.

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 am

Thank you!
I am aware of the IS results, I've been studying for quite long now, I just never worked with it before.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Great! Most people do not study the IS before they use it. But if I were you I would go with the sweet jar, and perhaps the reconciliation spell kit. St Elena and St Martha are great alternatives as well if you work with saints.

working-with-saint-helen-t3795s30.html
working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html

If you work with the saints, then you can work a honey jar as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:18 am

If you had a friendly and calm break up with your boyfriend why did you use the Intranquil Spirit. This spirit will torture him and make him restless and may bring tension into a situation that was calm and friendly. I personally would have gone with a honey jar in this situation.

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:36 am

We may have never fought, during the break up or our 4-year relationship, but he avoids me and wants nothing to do with me, not even meet me to get some of his stuff that I still have in my house. I started the honey jar but I don't think it will bring him back. I stopped it when I started working with the IS. I also did an Uncrossing before to both of us because he literally left with no reason a few hours after booking our holidays.
I had a reading that IS can help, (I also had a sign the 4th day of burning the candle) and because he may prefer live in intranquility because of his strong ego and stubborness, than recognize he was wrong and come to me, work with moving candles, my next step.

Another question. I plan to start the moving candles spell, there will be just two, there's no other person. Should I move both of them or just his candle, since he is the one that I want to come towards me? The only apropriate LM oils that I have right now are Commanding, Follow Me Boy and Come to Me, I dress both the candles with the same oils? Can I use a string to tight them together from the beginning, or tight them the final day that they are close and burnt together?

I know about IS and the results, I always try to learn as much as I can about everything I work with, it is a part of the procedure for me and I respect everything that contributes, be it a spirit, a Saint, Nature for its oils and herbs...
According to the readings I had, the difficult part is to come back, when he returns everything can be fixed.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:46 am

I am sorry but your rootworker/reader was wrong to recommend this to you. If he is stubborn, has a strong ego, and would rather live intranquil then WHY even do the IS. Its a waste of time because you just causing him to be even MORE resistant. This is not working to your advantage.

So yes, the intranquil spirit is doing its job which is why you are seeing the signs because its making him miserable. HOWEVER its NOT making him come towards you, which is what you want.

I would still do the honey jar. YES its going to take a while but you will get lasting results.

As for the moving candle spell, you start them from a distance about a 1 ft or two depending upon your space. I think you need some reconciliation and return to me products along with the products you have. I would put follow me boy come to me, and commanding on his candle. And I would put follow me boy and come to me on the candle that represents you. You can either start them off tied together and burn them. Or move them together (unlit) and then burn them tied together on the last day.

And I think your assumption is wrong about "everything can be fixed once they come back" not necessarily. It all depends on circumstances. And to be honest I dont think he wants to come back. I mean if hes not even coming back for his clothes, then to me that speaks volumes!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Be careful with the IS. It can actually mess up everything. It will make him pissed and angry and short with you. You must uncross him if he comes back. It will change your relations with him entirely. It can never be the same as before. (Unless you do one of or a combination of uncrossing, cleansing and healing.)

In some cases, it can piss a person off so much that he might start hating you and not even come back. If you do it, make sure you use alot of protection, or the IS can attach itself to you by accident and mess you up as well. I did it before without proper protection, and it wasn't fun at all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:54 am

If you want this guy back why dont you look into the reconcilation spell kit from LM. Comes with full instructions on how to do the working. It does have you send a dressed letter to them asking for reconcilation. I know most ppl shy away from the kit becuase of that part, but it really is a powerful move in the process. It gets them to touch a dressed letter with reconcilation powder on it, it also makes a first move in the direction. It has you make a mojo to carry as well. A honey jar is a great additional working to use in conjunction with the spell kit to sweeten him to you. Additonal things to add would be having LM or an AIRR worker set a come to me, return to me, reconcilation (any or all listed) candles for you. they will add their energys 24/7 while you work the spell kit and give divination feedback on the work. I personally like this kit because I feel its powerful and sincere, meaning after doing this work, accept their response either way ( positive or negative) take that you tried your best and gace your all, and can conciously move on knowing you tried. Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

cmsnider1

Unread post by cmsnider1 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:23 pm

I apologize if this isn't the right place for this question....

I have never petitioned the Spirit of Intranquility before and I was wondering if any one more experienced than I had any suggestions on what I could do to gain his willingness to help me?

Thank you

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 am

Will it work?

My ex broke up with me about 6 weeks ago.

Wanna work this spell on him (my kit from LM should be arrived in a day or two)

1. Will it be okay for me to work this spell on saturday or sunday or monday. (I read that it is suggested to work this kind of spell on friday but I might not be able to do that today)
2. Graveyard dirt. On the intraquility spell page, LM mentions this but the kit doesnt come with one but I already ordered this from LM just now and should be getting it next week. Should I wait to perform this spell with/without graveyard dirt.
3. Like I said, I'm a guy trying to work this spell on a guy. is there anything I should do differently?
4. Mercury retrogade. as we know it is still happening. so should i put extra herbs/oils to get rid of the effect of mercury retrogade?
5. I am also gonna be working Conjureman Ali's recipe "remove resistance in a lover" spell. Can I do these 2 spell within the same time frame?

Btw I have done a lot of reading. I know the consequences. I'm gonna shower before/after with hyssop and herbs to protect myself.

thanks

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”