• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Introducing a Lodestone

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Introducing a Lodestone

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 pm

What is the procedure for introducing two lodestones in a currently working honey jar spell?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Introducing a Lodestone

New postby j82 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:14 pm

hmm what you mean, are they in the jar or are you using them with the jar like the spell cat post on LM site?
j82

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 pm

I am using them with the jar. I am not clear on the spell on LM. Should I anoint them with whiskey, name them and keep them apart and move closer and put them in a bag together?? apart?? That is the confusion. I cannot give one to my lover, he is not that liberal.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Bri » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 am

jwmcclin wrote:I am using them with the jar. I am not clear on the spell on LM. Should I anoint them with whiskey, name them and keep them apart and move closer and put them in a bag together?? apart?? That is the confusion. I cannot give one to my lover, he is not that liberal.

Hi there,

So do you want to add the lodestones to the honey jar itself? Or are you wanting to work with the lodestones while you are also working the honey jar? In either case, yes, you want to Baptize and name your lodestones. Now, I don't know if you are a woman or a man. If you are a man and you want to attract another man, you need two male lodestones, if you are a female then just go with the him/her stones. So you baptize your stones with whiskey. Then, after they dry, I like to anoint mine with an appropriate oil, like Love Me, or Come to Me, or Kiss Me Now! You name them, this can be general, like he and she or he and he or it can be specific with your two names. You want to feed them with magnetic sand. Lodestones are ALIVE and they must be fed. If you put them in the honey jar, I would remake the honey jar, but that's just me. If you are working them along with the honey jar I would bring them together gradually, I would do this over 7 days and I would light the honey jar and move my two lodestones together. Once they are "kissing" you can keep them on the altar, put them together in a mojo, put them in a love lamp, but them in a bowl spell under your bed. If your love won't carry a bag. You can also be sneaky, and tell your love that this is a bag to draw money or for protection but then fill it with love drawing items.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:26 pm

I like your suggestions Bri and thanks. I have completed every step except I did not bring them them together gradually, I am keeping them in a mojo bag until I can get either his nail clippings or hair and add... however, I did began feeding them yesterday after baptizing and naming them. I ordered some more from LM just in case...hmmm...

I have read to not reopen the Honey Jar... so I am working them separate from the Honey Jar.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo