Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Jack Ball Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
neverfit

love me or die jackball

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:01 pm

I am not considering doing Love me or Die, I'm just curious about some of the things cat's page on it mentions. I'm hoping to clear them up.

1) Would it make them love you so much that they were willing to change certain things about their lifestyle, such as being monogamous?

2) HOW do you nurse them back to health? By just being with them a lot or something specific?

3) If you dismantle and then dispose of the jack ball once they love you, does that mean they may stop loving you? I know that if you keep it together they may be permanently sick, but is this love permanent?
Would mixing love me and stay with me powder in the hand fix this predicament?

fierflie

Love me or die questions

Unread post by fierflie » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Hello! I'm new to this forum, so thak you for having me!

I'm currently divorcing an abusive narcassistic man who devalued and was cruel to me during our whole marriage. He is much older than me, more experienced, and is an attorney. I wanted to make him sick, but also to fill him with regret and longing for me, so I decided the best option mixing hurt, rejection and anger and even some weird love was the 'love me or die' spell. I would never use this spell on someone I 'loved', who just didn't want me. Please understand, my husband tortured me and then abandoned me, so it is justified.

On my alter, I have a doll of him with many pins in it in a coffin. I have homemade goofer dust that i putin it and on it and sometimes annoint pin with. I spit on it nightly and pour 'destroy everything' or 'controlling oil' on it. I also have a jack ball from the love me or die spell I made about a month ago. I urinate on it nightly and recite love me or die. I also burn black candles that I cave carved sigils on nightly and have annointed with the 'destroy everything' oil. I have three red reversal candals going. They were halfway burned down in one night. I know this isn't relavant to this forum, but I have also channeled Hecate. I'm really hurt and angry and want revenge.

The first night I started working, I heard from him the next day. He said he wasn't feeling well. I didn't take his calls after that hoping he would continue to regress, however, true to nature, he just started calling X girlfriends. I saw him yesterday about the divorce and although he looked tired, he's not as sick and misserable as I would hope. I have a figure candle and a penis candle (both black). I'm starting to feel misserable myself, and my anger is softening (don't want that).

Here are my questions to you hoodoo goddesses:

How long until I start seeing some real results from the love me or die jack ball?

What can I do to make him very ill? Shoudl I ad things? spend more time focussing nightly?

Do these spells have a harder time working on people with pathologic psychological issues... (devoid of empathy)?

When cursing someone, what kind of visualization do you use? A black cloud around them? ice pics? etc...

Thank you in advance!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Love me or die questions

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:37 pm

You should get a reading with a rootworker on this one. It will help you see deeply into the situation, and what resistance may be present. You are getting some movement, yes, but I'm not sure how long you've been working already. You may need someone who can put an extra oomph behind your own work.

Off the top of my head:
Do you have personal concerns of his in the doll? If not, getting something will help make the link stronger.
Have you thrown the goofer dust where he will walk on it? If not, do that!
Have you considered paying a graveyard spirit and burying the mess with it?
Have you been doing STRONG cleansing and protection work on yourself during this entire time you've been working? You don't mention that above. If not - for God's sake START!!!!

But get a reading to make sure all your bases are covered, and perhaps to even get someone to back up your own work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

fierflie

Unread post by fierflie » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Thank you for your quick response!

ha! just got another phone call from him!! He sounds horrible....

I can put the dust in his office, yes. Should it be somewhere he walks? I can put in his chair where he sits!

I made the doll years ago, with hair and i have smeared it with his semen several times. this was a while ago ( a year or so) but still....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:24 pm

You just need him to be walking through it. Just don't make it crazy obvious by putting a great deal of it indoors. In an entrance way to a building that he walks through would do nicely, or around his car. Things like that.

Your concerns are more than good. :)

Remember that you can always get a reading to know for sure how things are progressing.

fierflie

Unread post by fierflie » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:24 pm

i wish there was a reader available in the evening thats the only time i have

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:36 pm

inquire with the reader you are interested in my experience is many will do a reading if its pre scheduled and planned out. as for your other questions, you watch for signs in 3 days ( to tell you how it will go) movement in 3weeks and manifestation within 3mo. im not sure how sick you want him? crossing, graveyard dirt all can make him real sick and even die. you can also pray how sick you want him to become while you work the doll. you can work the doll as often as you like, though id do it when he is asleep its easier. more items to the doll? if its working for you why fix it? psychological issues id think not but you cant change a persons nature so if this is them then understand how it will effect the work.. ie if you want him to show emotion and he is not empathetic its a waste of time. a reader can tell you all this. its really about getting into a good prayer and calling down curses on them.. if you visualize id picture them in the state that you want them in in the end ( hospital bed..sick, pale..etc). personally i dont get the ice pics question. good luck

fierflie

Unread post by fierflie » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:03 pm

thank you! thank you!!

I'm going to go to his truck later tonight and put it on the seat of his car. i also have 'war water'. if anyone here is online can you tell me how i can make use of it tonight?

I took a picture of him, wrapped it in a black piece of clothing worn under his arms wrapped in in parchment with his name backwards and 'isolation' and 'love only me' then wrapped it in red thread and put in a jar filled with the war water, controlling oil and goofer dust.

Should i just shake it up every night after i pee on my jackball? wow, i do sounds evil, don't i?

flamethrower

Re: love me or die jackball

Unread post by flamethrower » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:21 pm

It's my understanding that the target either loves you or becomes gravely ill, hence the name "Love Me or Die". When the person's physical conditions is near rock-bottom, it is up to you to nurse him to better health. I don't think being with him is enough, I see it as waiting hand and foot on him, taking care of him. Imagine your target bedridden and unable to take care of himself, feeding him, cleaning his bedpan, running his errands because he's incapacitated, etc. This situation probably brings about a reverse Florence Nightingale syndrome where the target develops an emotional bond to the caregiver (you).

On this forum, we're here not to judge but to make recommendations for Lucky Mojo products. Instead of doing something as drastic as making someone deathly ill in order for him to love you, I'd highly recommend getting a reading from someone in AIRR for guidance. Heaven forbid you misunderstand the information posted on this forum, then do the Love Me or Die jackball incorrectly....
If anything, the reader can let you know your chances for success when doing this spell so you're not wasting your time and/or make recommendations on other spells more appropriate for your case.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Hello fierflie, I think you've been given some solid advice and could possibly benefit from a reading/consulation from one of the wonderful members of AIRR. They can be found at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

The reader can see if your work is hitting your target and what can be done to start helping you get manifestation.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 pm

I've spoken to a reader and she's been doing some healing work on me, but she says he runs hot and cold and has "asshole ways". I still want him a lot, so I'm thinking of doing this on my own. She says he's easily affected by magic, and I frankly think that this jackball might be in order.

I'm going to think about it for a few weeks before doing anything rash. I can tell you for a fact that his life would be better if he loved me- he's 21 and doesn't have a job or a college education and still lives with his mom. He has so much potential, and I want to lead him right. He keeps messing with fickle girls who break his heart and I want to be there for him.

I know I probably deserve better, but right now I don't particularly care. I've been doing a poppet and a honey jar and those both sort of worked but cleansing was recommended first. And even then, I was warned he might be fickle.

I feel like this jackball might be my best option.

sparkel81

Re: love me or die jack ball

Unread post by sparkel81 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:24 am

THANX alot everyone!!!! for ur great replies, I gave alot of thought about it... And i will definately get a reading on my situation And i will take it from their :) ....I really appreciate the existance of LM forum. :D

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: love me or die jack ball

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:49 am

Miss Bri gave good advice. If she says that it isn't good for you to go after this man she is trying to spare you time, energy, money, and anguish. You insisted and she recommended the Intranquil Spirit candle spell. Even if you are successful in bringing back this man, he'll only end up causing more damage which will lead to another split. This is why we do readings. Our magick doesn't fail us, if we are strong in our conviction we can make even the most reluctant and stubborn come back to us. Sometimes however, it *us* who fail. We fail to heed the wisdom of not doing a particular spell especially if in the end it will be a waste...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:01 am

Get a reading specifically on going the love me or die Jackball route.

If you really want him, there are other ways of getting him then the love me or die jackball in which you are quite literally killing a person in order to get them. This type of conjure is not only difficult to work for someone who doesn't know what they are doing, but never ends well. If you really want to help your target, motivate him to better himself, and attract him to you.

To me it seems like if he's easily effected by magick then why jump to the Love Me or Die Jackball, would you risk killing him?

flamethrower

Re: Love me or die jack ball

Unread post by flamethrower » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 am

Neverfit,
ay ay ay, making this guy deathly ill isn't going to help him realize his potential. Don't know about you, but when I'm bedridden (minor food poisoning has made me FEEL like my life was ending) the last thing I'm going to think about is taking the world by storm.

Since you're already having healing work done, you need to let your reader know what other works you're doing in case some of your spells may negatively affect your progress.

I completely concur with Conjureman's comment about your target being easily affected by magick. Surely something more sweet like Love Me spells are better than a Love Me or Die jackball.

Great advice has been provided to you. I'm sure most if not all the Lucky Mojo forum moderators and practioners would recommend that you get a reading before moving forward with something as drastic as Love Me or Die. If you prefer to move forward on your own, Lucky Mojo sells all the ingredients for the jackball other than your victim/target's personal concerns.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

If you're interesting in taking a more loving approach, either of the Love Me and Follow Me Boy spell kits would be appropriate for your situation with the Follow Me Boy kit being a bit more dominant.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

fierflie

Unread post by fierflie » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:19 am

I have the war water, but i don't know how to use it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:33 am

Fierflie, our products instructions are mostly online. Read about War Water here:

http://luckymojo.com/warwater.html

If you need an experienced practitioner to teach you how to work with our supplies or how to cast spells in the African American conjure tradition, you may be interested to learn that a number of my course graduates who are readers and workers at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers will be glad to schedule a Magical Coaching session for you. The way this works is that you pay for a half-hour or hour session at their regular rate and together you and the worker plan and discuss how to do the works you want to perform. Some of us at AIRR (myself included) will allow clients to tape a Magical Coaching session and some do not. Ask ahead to be sure. In any case, you should at least be prepared to take extensive notes. You can find the links to AIRR members who offer Magical Coaching here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching
catherine yronwode

rpir09

Wish paper substitution for Three Johns Root Master Hand Jac

Unread post by rpir09 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:59 am

Hi everybody,
About a month ago I received my Three Johns Root Master Hand Jack Ball from LM. I was supposed to insert a piece of paper with wishes and names on it. However, since I was extremely new, I chose a hard piece of paper, and big as well. As a result, it is extremely inconvenient to keep my mojo inside my Bra. Can I substitute this piece of paper now. Will it affect the power of my mojo. If I can, should I repeat any of the rest of the procedures in order to reactivate my mojo?
Thanks in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Wish paper substitution for Three Johns Root Master Hand Jac

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:21 am

Your Jack Ball is complete as it is. The wish paper is placed in the carrying bag as needed and may be changed out as desired. You may burn the old one and use the ashes to mark an X (a cross-mark) on the new, smaller paper, after you have written on it, carrying the old wishes onto the new.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

stelselv

Re: Nature Oil and 3-John's Root Jack Ball

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:41 am

I have the same question too, I read the forum and the Jack ball was most about 'love me or die' subject.. I was wondering if i could use the Jack ball to attract wealth and success..

Hoodoo Tao

Re: Jack Ball Questions and Answers

Unread post by Hoodoo Tao » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:44 am

I received my Jack Ball from lucky mojo about a month ago and I had a few questions.

1. I was wondering how often should I be feeding it?
2. When you are not working the ball, do you carry it on your person during the day and under the pillow at night?
3. How often is the ball worked normally? once a day..etc?
4. If it is complete as it is without the wish paper, then what are its main functions when its not being worked?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:50 am

stelselv wrote:I have the same question too, I read the forum and the Jack ball was most about 'love me or die' subject.. I was wondering if i could use the Jack ball to attract wealth and success..

There is no single form of a jack, the Love Me or Die jack is complete different from the one LuckyMojo can make for you. As I understand it, the Three Johns Jack Ball LuckyMojo makes is for personal power and success.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:15 am

StelSelv, what Turnsteel said is correct. A jack is a form or structure of charm of amulet, but that form or structure is not limited to any one sort of intention of work. Many Jacks are used for divination, as well as for personal power.

Please read more about Jack balls on these pages (just open the pages and search for "jack":

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bluesmojolenoir.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
http://www.southern-spirits.com/owen-ho ... balls.html

Enjoy!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 am

HoodooTao --

1. I was wondering how often should I be feeding it?

Once a week is traditional.

2. When you are not working the ball, do you carry it on your person during the day and under the pillow at night?

Yes, or you can put it away in a container in a safe oplace.

3. How often is the ball worked normally? once a day..etc?

Whenever you feel the need.

4. If it is complete as it is without the wish paper, then what are its main functions when its not being worked?

It holds a spark of your essence -- it's like a little storage battery of YOU, and as long as it is kept fed, it is ready to work for you, answer your questions, bring luck to you, etc. Adding a wish paper or petition to the bag in which you carry the Jack is just to give it an idea of what to be working on -- but that particular Jack, as we make it, is not made for one wish; rather, it is made for YOU. You would take out that wish paper, burn it or bury it, and insert another wish paper. You could have several wish papers in the bag. This is YOUR Jack Ball, and your relationship with it will be cultivated according to traditional methods insofar as we can teach you, but it will also develop along your own personal inclinations, since it is a private form of magical work.
catherine yronwode

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 pm

So the Jack Ball is like ''all in one''.. It is convenient to employ as well.. Do I call the shop and let them know what I need or do they make a general Jack Ball for all? I need for job, success, money, biz, attract clients etc.......
thank you Turnsteel and Ms Cat..

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Jackballs are a highly personal form of talisman or amulet. You can work one for divination, for personal power, for luck, for influence work and still you haven't touched the depth of these objects that really become an extension of you.

They are some of my favorite type of work.

Now, the Jackball that is made by LM is made for you therefore you work it towards those ends you mentioned and it in turn shall work for you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Stelselv, what ConjureMan Ali said is correct -- there is no such thing as a "general" Jack Ball; each one is hand made with the hair and name-paper of the person who ordered it. You may then work with it as you desire -- as an extension of you.
catherine yronwode

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:54 am

thank you CM and Ms Cat, I have been reading up on it.. I am going to place an order for it in the next few days.. Jack ball sounds like a great idea...

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Hello, I would like some help understanding somethings about a jack ball i was reading about at the end of the list for the triple strength mojo hands:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

First i want to know is this "jack ball" breakable?

What is its main use?

Is it an all around curio to heal all areas of life mentioned?

* Found many answers above*
Put love first.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:09 pm

pbgnewgirl :

A Jack is not "breakable" in the usual sense of that term. You could rip it apart if you wished to, but it is not fragile.

There is no one "main use" for a jack. The form can be used to make a variety of amulets and charms. Chief among these are protection, luck, drawing love and money, divination as with a pendulum, and controlling a person whose personal concerns are at the center of the Jack. No one Jack can do all of these. You have to make the Jack for the purpose desired.

It is not an all-around curio. It is a very personal form of talisman.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

tempest117

Unread post by tempest117 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Hello,

I am ordering the Three Jacks/ Master Hand jack ball and was wondering about a few things:
(1) how long does it take to prepare and fix once the hair sample is received at LM?
(2) Is the Three Jacks jack ball also offering strong protection qualities (say, compared to a FWP mojo)? I understand the 3 Jacks/ Master Hand is about power and personal mastery, which does imply an element of dominating your enemies (i.e. a kind of protection). But I also read here in the forum that no one jack ball can do it all-- i.e., if you want protection, you get a specific protection one, for luck- a lucky one, etc.
(3) i am sure i'll receive instructions upon getting the fixed jack ball for use. can you anyone share their ways of using it/ personal experiences with the 3 Jacks jack ball?

Thank you!

kittynmoon

Jack Ball Results and Uses

Unread post by kittynmoon » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 am

I am thinking about getting a Jack Ball. I would be interested in hearing folks results and uses with their own Jack Balls, please.

Thank you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Jack Ball Results and Uses

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm

I employ Jack Balls, or conjure balls in my work a great deal and absolutely love working with them. I make them for clients and have clients who have the Three John Jack Ball from Lucky Mojo and they absolutely love it.

Jack balls have such a variety of uses and are considered like the cream of the crop when it comes to personal talismans in conjure. These guys are an extension of you and are absolutely phenomenal for luck, controlling work (which I love using them for), divination, and so much more.

Definitely go to Lucky Mojo and order yourself one. It is worth it.

bellasr34

love me or die jackball

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:02 am

I have a question about this spell, i have read every thread about it, but it doesnt say is if you feed or urine everyday or everyweek, and how you swing it to work it to your behalf, these are only questions out of curiosity, i would also love to hear if anyone who has done this spell had any good results and how soon did you seen them.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:24 am

Bellasr34 - due to the nature of that conjure, I don't know that you're going to find anyone willing to step up and share their experiences with it. I mean, this conjure is intended to cause LITERAL six-feet-under death if the target won't be with the worker, after all. Perhaps someone will feel more comfortable PMing you.

However, if this is a conjure that you wish to use, I would strongly suggest trying to find a worker to coach you through the process so that you can learn how to properly work with this serious jackball.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:35 pm

I'll happily tell you the results I've witnessed. Deaths, broken relationships, and nothing that I would even consider approaching success. If you have to use the threat of death just to get with someone, you are better off finding someone who will love you for you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 am

Thank you for sharing your knowledge, ConjureMan. It's always valuable.

I completely agree that if you have to threaten to kill someone in order to get them to love you, then that is absolutely NOT the right relationship for you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:08 am

Umm...yeah. You know I am down to do some coercive work...intranquil spirit....crossing...but this one *shakes my head* Definitely not. I think you need to move on bellasr34. You are going to extreme measures to get a man, and even this jackball may not work for you. Then guess what? He will be so sick and probably dead. Where will that leave you?

No disrespect to you...but you need to move on. You have been working on this target for far too long. I would suggest that you get some serious professional rootwork help to see what YOU need to do to help yourself. Perhaps you can get on the radio show.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:42 pm

How do you go on this radio, and do you have this station in ontario, canada

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 pm

The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour every Sunday at 3 Pm Pacific 6 PM Eastern Standard time on Blog Talk Radio.
There is a sign up sheet, Here is the link for this week's Show for you. Fill in the sheet. On the date, and time of the registration sheet provided by Miss Cat and Nagasiva, depending on how many people have registered, your call may be selected.
radio-show-pre-call-id-march-6,-2011-t11780.html
Here is the phone number to dial in:
1 818 394 8535 then press 1 for your call to be in the que.
Since you are calling from Canada, check the international code or Google it.
You may also wish to "register" with Blog Talk Radio to be able to "chat" with people in the chatroom while the Show is in progress. In addition to the "Chat" feature, you can listen to past Shows via a Pod Cast, and register for "show reminders". The Show is incredible! It is Hosted by Miss Cat and Dr.Kioni and many people tune in each week either through their computers or by phone or both.
Great advice by Devi Spring, Conjureman Ali, and Starsinthesky7!
Hope this helps bellasr34.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

hoodooTom

Female Love me or Die Jackball

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:15 am

This is strictly for educational purposes. I'm trying to study and learn spells and certain types of work in groups. I have read numerous posts about Love me or Die Jackballs all for a woman wanting a man back. Can you make one for a man to bring back a woman? This is definitely a serious spell and seams way out there for me and probably most people I know, but I just wanted to add the spell to my journals so I would have the male and the female version for references. Can anyone help me out with the info?
Thank you in advance,

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Female Love me or Die Jackball

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:30 am

Yes, you can make a "Love Me or Die Jackball" designed to affect a woman.
But this is not a forum for general spell sharing but a product forum, hoodooTom.
If you are interested in the different ways of composing a spell in the conjure tradition I suggest you enlist yourself to the HC course.
It will teach you how to compose recipes according to tradition and from that you can add several hundereds of male/female formulas of your own.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

hoodooTom

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:43 am

Thank you, I actually am enrolled. I just wasn't sure where to post a question like that.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:02 pm

The HC Course yahoo group is the best place to ask that question. Once you are graduated there is another group for graduates, which might provide with even more. HHRM also states what kind of curios used to attract females.
I suppose a following question for your journal would be "Is there a male version of a Nation Sack?"
One answer to both can be that in the old days neither has been employed as widely by men or that the purposes might have been seen as unmanly in the culture and therefor have not been discussed in public.
But it is definetly possible to make these to suit a mans desire and needs.

//Dr. Johannes

hoodooTom

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:18 pm

That's funny you said that, because I was going to ask about the nation sack next? lol

Well thanks for the info.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Good Luck in the course hoodooTom, you will learn a lot and love what you learn.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

hoodooTom

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:40 pm

I love the course, I'm on Homework 7 right now. I'm making my oil!!!! Can't wait to graduate. Loving every minute of it.

deviscry2

Unread post by deviscry2 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:08 pm

can jacks be used on women, if so wouldn't i just have to use my own urine and call out her name insted of the other way around? or would i have to use a queen eizabeth root?

MrVanvan

Unread post by MrVanvan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:43 am

I am considering getting a Three John's Jack Ball. It seems to be an important inclusion in a person's spiritual arsenal (so to speak), and from what I've read, it may serve many purposes, as well as provide guidance through divination. My question regards the dressing and feeding of the Jack Ball. The item description says it comes with Nature Oil. The additional and anecdotal information seems to indicate that one can use Whiskey, or Urine to regularly feed it.

Would I be successful in using other types of oil to dress the jack ball for various purposes throughout the course of it's use? Let's say one month I concentrate on finances, and the next month on love. I would consider dressing the Jack Ball with money-drawing oil during the first month, in tandem with prayer and candle burning, and then the next month dress it with come to me oil. This is just a for-instance. Is this customary?

Thanks. This is my first post to the forum.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 am

MrVanvan wrote:...Would I be successful in using other types of oil to dress the jack ball for various purposes throughout the course of it's use? ...

This answer can only be indicated by divination and known for sure by own practical experience. I suggest you try it.

MrVanvan

Unread post by MrVanvan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:36 am

I just may, thanks. I understand about performing a divination: it's somewhat of a catch-all. But there is something to be said for the good advice of those more experienced. So, I still wonder: is it customary to dress the jack ball with different types of oil?

I mean, what do you dress your jack ball with? I know they're personal talismans, and a person can do whatever they want with them. And who knows, someone could say they dress their jack ball with lemon-scented pledge, or some manner of aerosol hair-spray, and I would take that information under advisement. I just want to poll for more info about this type of thing. Other mojos I've had before have been single-purpose, which makes it quite simple to know what to dress them with.

Thanks in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:26 pm

MrVanvan, trying to learn authentic Southern style conjure and rootwork by "taking a poll" at this or any other internet forum is folly. You are better advised to ask a long-time practitioner or elder, just as you would when learning any other skill, such as cooking, car repair, or pottery.

To start, i think you would do well to read this historical document about Jack Balls. In it you will learn that Jack Balls are traditionally dressed with whiskey. Here is the link at southern-spirits.com:

HOODOO LUCK-BALLS (JACK-BALLS) by Mary Alicia Owen
(1893; recounting experiences from her childhood circa 1860 to the then present date of 1893)

When the era of Prohibition in the USA put a halt to using whiskey to dress mojo hands and jack balls, people began to substitute alcohol-based perfumes, such as Hoyt's Cologne or perfumed oils. With the repeal of prohibition, the use of perfumed oils remained in vogue, but whiskey and alcohol based perfumes returned to the repertoire as well.

Now, as to your question about changing the scent or composure of the oil you use, depending on what you want -- as Johannes said, do a divination! Ask the Jack Ball. But, since -- if i understand you correctly -- you think that divination is "catch as catch can," well, then, don't do one, because it may be that divination is not your strength. Perhaps you might hire a reputable diviner to ask the question of your Jack Ball on your behalf, but that would seem to indicate you have no connection to the Jack, and hence that you should not even be purchasing a Jack in the first place!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MrVanvan

Unread post by MrVanvan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Thanks again. I don't intend to engender any ill will, and would like to clarify my intentions, and my thoughts on divination regarding this matter. The concept of taking a poll is to concede that there may be divergent views, and to invite any response that someone might feel obliged to post. My hope was that someone more experienced might inform me about this. The responses I have received have been 1) do a divination. 2) Use whiskey or other alcohol based perfume or cologne. The bit of history regarding why the perfume was used (during Prohibition) is some true knowledge and gives me insight regarding these items and their use.

Now about divination: I'm here for help. I could do a divination once I got the Jack Ball, but I was hoping for some insight BEFORE I got the Jack Ball, and, say, whatever oils I might want to get in addition. I live in an area where there aren't many professed Hoodoo practitioners, so this forum is like a life line. Actually, when I say not many, I mean I don't know anybody who can give me advice about this. Our town has an occult bookstore, and their selection of oils is wanting. That was my entire motivation for asking in the first place, so I would have an indication of whether I should get any other oils WITH the Jack Ball other than the Nature oil it comes with.

I reckon I'll let my conscience be my guide. :lol:

Be that as it may, I do appreciate both of you taking time to respond. It's better than just watching my question sit there collecting dust.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Well, MrVanvan, letting your "conscience" be your guide is not exactly consulting the spirit in your Jack, but if its the path you intend to take, then so be it.

As for your location, your IP address indicates Oklahoma, which is, as you say, pretty well out in the middle of the country. I have taught a number of students in Oklahoma, and some have graduated, so i know you are not entirely alone, but it's slim pickings out there for conjure workers, for sure. We're glad to be of help -- so keep on asking, and we will keep on replying!
catherine yronwode

snakedoctorcharm

Unread post by snakedoctorcharm » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:39 pm

When swinging the jack ball in a circular motion away from yourself to get rid of negativity and for protection, is it swung in a counter clockwise motion? And when swinging the hack ball in a circular motion towards yourself for blessings, is it swung in a clockwise motion?

For divination is it swung as a pendulum back and forth towards you for yes and side to side for no fashion?

Thanks!
Char

corey2

Unread post by corey2 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Greetings all. I have a couple of questions. I have a jackball from lucky mojo, powerful stuff and made well, thanks. I would like to know how can I use that jack to add more power to my spells? Also, how many different ways are there to wake/charge the jack ball?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 pm

snakedoctorcharm -- Yes on both counts!

corey2 -- Previous messages in this thread address some of your interests. You can find more at Southern Spirits, here:

HOODOO LUCK-BALLS (JACK-BALLS) by Mary Alicia Owen

and in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Hummingbird322

Unread post by Hummingbird322 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi- this is my first time posting on Lucky Mojo forum ( although I signed up a couple of years ago). I'm an artist and someone I know is stealing my designs/ideas and passing them on as their own. I got a Jack ball from Lucky Mojo a few years ago but aside from the initial activation, I haven't carried it around. Could someone please provide me with a spell with my Jack ball to stop this person. I don't want to take the person to court and I really don't wish them harm. This person has power and is connected to a powerful arts organization . Thank you!

kyleskonjure

Blues Boy plus Jack Ball

Unread post by kyleskonjure » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:27 pm

I'm going to be ordering the blues boy special mojo bag tomorrow, but this week I plan on making a Jack Ball(the recipe in the book). Would I have to worry about these two being conflicting? Or since they are both mastery, would it be redundant?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”