Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Jack Ball Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Jack Ball Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:14 am

You can go ahead and make the Jack Ball kyleskonjure. They shouldn't conflict with each other. The Jack Ball also has the benefit of being an excellent pendulum. LM also custom crafts jack balls if you're ever interested in gettion one made for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

kyleskonjure

Unread post by kyleskonjure » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:35 am

I'd eventually like the LM jack ball, but I'm already getting the triple strength blues boy, and I've got a limited amount of cash weekly to play around with after gas/bills/etc :P The whole divination/mojo-in-one concept just seriously intrigues me. Since I'd have the blues boy for mastery/luck/etc, could I put in some wisdom herbs for help with sound judgement along with the 3 jack's mixture in the book?

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Hello all,

I am looking into purchasing a Jack Ball from LuckyMojo. I called the shop about a mojo actually, and after some discussion, a JB was recommended to me. So I have been doing some research on JB's but the fact of the matter is.... there is NOT a lot of information on them available. :( (this thread for example is mostly about the love me or die spell)

Annnd some of the information is conflicting...

So if anyone can shed some light on JB's I would greatly appreciate it.

Things I'm interested in learning are:

Is the leaning curve to using them relatively easy (I'm sure instructions come w/them, but are they relatively fools-proof... not that I'm a fool, but you know what I mean... =) )

What SPECIFICALLY can they be used for (this is NOT clear. Some posting stated that they are all purpose, and some gave the impression that they are NOT all purpose)

How exactly do they differ from a Mojo Hand (MJ Hands seem to be geared towards a specific purpose for the most part right??? So then what is the difference btw the two? Is that where the 'all-purpose' for the JB come into play?)

And lastly,(but most assuredly NOT least) can anyone share their own PERSONAL experience with their own JB/Master Hand? It seems that the are more MJ users then JB users... :shock: :?:

Thank you sooo much!
Signed, Just trying to get a better understanding... =)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Jackballs are considered an extension of a person's spirit. They can be used as personal talismans, pendulums, or to directly influence another person. Unlike mojo hands which are fed and kept on the body and by that virtue alone they bring luck, love, protection etc. Jackballs can be actively worked. For example swinging it while saying prayers can be a way to directly influence the person that it is connected to.

A jackball is a powerful talismanic object with an intense connection to the person it is made for.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali, today i learned something new.

BradH
HRCC Student

Unread post by BradH » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi Y’all

I have a couple of questions about my jack ball that I just got from LM.

1. When using it was a pendulum, can I use it for other people (As I would assume that they would see the jack ball then), or do I keep the jack in the bag and just pull the string out, or is it more of a private pendulum?

2. In the article about Auntie Mymee’s Jack it appears that she carries it under her arm, am I to do the same with this Jack or should he stay in his little bag, or is it up to me or him?

Thanks everyone!

Cheers

Brad :D

GeorgiaConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by GeorgiaConjure » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:55 am

I'm starting down the road of Hoodoo, and have been tearing through these forums like a starving man through an all you can eat restaurant :) I came across mentions of Jack Balls, and intrigued, have been reading through this list as well as other sites. One question I haven’t been able to find an answer to would be what you would need to do if you lost a Jack Ball. From everything I've read, a Jack Ball is an extension of the person’s spirit. Looking at some links posted earlier, specifically the one involving Auntie Mymee, it looks like losing one is rather a big deal. Are there any specific steps one should take if you were to lose one?

GeorgiaConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by GeorgiaConjure » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:28 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Jackballs are considered an extension of a person's spirit. They can be used as personal talismans, pendulums, or to directly influence another person. Unlike mojo hands which are fed and kept on the body and by that virtue alone they bring luck, love, protection etc. Jackballs can be actively worked. For example swinging it while saying prayers can be a way to directly influence the person that it is connected to.

A jackball is a powerful talismanic object with an intense connection to the person it is made for.
@ConjureMan Ali: Could you talk more about the difference between a Jack Ball and a Mojo Bag. They seem similar, but in your quote above it looks like you consider them to be very different creatures.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am

Re read the entire thread again. I just did. This thread and many of the links provided will answer your questions.
The Jack Ball can work like a pendulum when said with a prayer you can bring something closer to you or send away from you.
Lucky Mojo makes Jack Balls. You can send in your personal concern, and one can be custom made for you.
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Both mojo bags and jack balls are created with similar intents and have similar roots. Both can be seen as little spirit helpers with talismanic purposes.

Note that some people also use a mojo hand to perform divination by swinging it from its string. It isn't as common as a jackball being used for that purpose, but the tradition does exist.

For me the difference lies in the jack ball having an intense connection with its maker and being an extension of their spirit.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 pm

I have read all posts about this subject here

So, before you ask. Yes, i would shoot him myself with a gun if i could get away with it.but using a gun would be an easy and way too quick punishment for him.

Before i decided to use intranquility spell to torment him but i am done playing nice. I casted the spell 2 weeks. Accordig to an airr member, this spell wilk only make him wanna be with me. It wont him cry or feel tormented like many would feel. Not sure why. I guess hes so stubborn. Even intranquil spirit will not work on him.

My ex abused me emotionally to the point that i no longer car about him as a human being at all. (He told me he picked up by a brqzilian model, made fun the size of my genital part, how he can get better looking guyetc.)

I gave him my heart and soul. I risked my immigration status in this country to be with him (my status is still jeopardy) and he just dropped me , lied to me and cheated on me... and continued to make fun of me, degrade me and humiliate me.

I am done playing nice.

My questions about this spell.

Can this work on a gay couple since. The instruction is pretty clear its about man/woman. Male/female. And also the use of love me sachet powder( i have everything from LM). BUT Love me products described by lucky mojo to attract the opposite sex. shoud i use lavender powder instead since wrre gay couple?. Were a couple.

Btw i do not want him back. I just wanna make him suffer that as if his life depends on me. In this case, it will be.

I will uncross him and wreck the jackball once he gets sick enough.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:19 pm

You might find yourself well served by a spell such as this one (fourth post down, by ConjureMan Ali):
punishing-the-narcissist-t7501.html

Could be very satisfying, to make him see himself as he really is...
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm

So, can anyone answer my qurstion. Can this spell be used by a guy on another guy using the love me sachet powder?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:24 pm

listen to the lyrics of this song, "The Love Me or Die" by C. W. Stoneking, (the link was originally posted here by Conjureman Ali). it is really good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlmsK59ncHs
#1606 GA

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 pm

I am aware of the consequences ms. Tammie lee. Like i said i have read all the posts about this subject at this forum.

My question is can this be used by a guy on another guy?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:25 pm

yes.
#1606 GA

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:38 am

Hi Doraemon,

Pretty much any spell that can be used on a straight couple can be used on a gay one too. Love is love, regardles of gender or sexual orientation.

That said, I'll say it even though you probably don't want to hear it:

In many different threads you have been looking at the most painful and meanest ways to hurt your ex but keep him with you nonetheless (Intranquility, Love me or die jack ball). You have been told by many different workers on the forum that these spells are not particularly easy, are quite unpredictable and have permanent and devastating effects. Now there is nothing wrong with doing them, but many who do and end up getting their partner back can't make the relationships work any better the second time. And to boot, the partner that comes back may not even be what you want anymore since the spell-work done can make them:
-angry and irritable
-mentally unstable
-physically ill or crippled
-resentful and mean
-seriously crossed up

In the other half of your threads, you talk about cutting and clearing from your ex and ask for help to forget him and move on. This is completely at odds with the type of work you intend to do above. Your emotions and intentions seem to be yo-yoing depending on your heart-ache level: this is NOT the place to be taking serious spell-work decisions from, particularly not spells with the effects of the IS and love-me-or-die!

I have asked you before if you had a reading from a reputable worker to help orient your actions. You replied
Doraemon wrote:I did get A FEW readings from AIRR. basically what they told me that this man MIGHT come back to me in the future but they did tell me to let him go.
These solid readings too are at odds with the work you intend to do above.

It might be wise at this junction to stop any spell-work aimed at your ex and turn to working on yourself. Some serious Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom and Crucible of Courage baths and spells are in order to help you see beyond the stormy emotional seas which are pitching and keeling you every which way. You need to look at the bigger life picture you are in and focus on what's really important in your life for your long-term happiness.

Please take the time and have the courage to move on and beyond. You're worth it.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Thank you miss tammie lee for thr answer.

Dear aura,

I do not want him back. By any means. Do i still have feelings for him? I sure do. But i dont want these feelings anymore. Thats why i decided to order cut and clear spells to get rid of them.

Then why am i interested in doing love me or die/intranquility spells?

Simple. I just want him to feel the pain he has caused me this past 8 weeks.

If only u knew the things he said and did to me before and after the break up.

I did consider crossing spells but how would i know it works unless im in his life. And i dont want to be in his life anymore. Theres no point of doing revenge sprlls if you dont get to see the results.

With intranquility spell or love me or die. He will come looking for me. And i will turn him down.

And yea i am aware that love me or die spell means just that. Literally.

He has caused me pain and suffering to the point that i dont even care if he dies.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 pm

You are considering two conflicting works. Cut and Clear is to remove emotional ties to a person in order to clear the way for someone new. You do not want to cut emotional ties. You want to maintain a link to him so you can have the satisfaction of seeing him suffer. Make up your mind as to what you want.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm

I consulted this with airr reader.

I was told it is okay for me to do cut qnd clear. Because i wanna cut MY emotionalties.

While IS will affect his emotional ties. Not mine.

Now im confused

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:34 am

Hi Doraemon,

your AIRR reader sait it is ok to do Cut and Clear. 1 point in the get this A-hole out of your life camp. You don't mention wether or not you also told your AIRR reader that you want to do IS or Love Me or Die in conjunction with that Cut and Clear. If you did and got the go-ahead, by all means, suit yourself.

That said, I have said and agree with Mama Micki that you are considering two conflicting works. That shows a certain need for clarity. Decisions made out of pain often end up being ones you regret later; not saying you will, it just often happens.

The more you choose to focus on him and want to cause him pain, show him your hate and watch him writhe, the more you are ultimately giving him power. Power to bother you and affect your life: because you'll be just as annoyed and looking for more if your spells don't work, or if your spells work but not enough to your taste, or if they work but he hides his pain from you. Crossing work needs to be justified in the eyes of God, not just in your perception of the situation. Think about that long and hard because you're the one who's gonna have to explain those actions in the here-after.

If you've got the green light to go, then go and may your work be successful. But be careful what it is you think you want, because life tends to give it to you. I repeat that some serious Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom and Crucible of Courage baths and spells are in order, but yes, that's simply my opinion.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 am

Doraemon wrote:I did consider crossing spells but how would i know it works unless im in his life.
You could do brief, inexpensive check readings from time to time.

On the other hand, the old rootdoctors' adage is "Set it and forget it." Do your work and walk away free. For enemy work like this, of course, you'd have to do thorough protection first and thorough cleansing afterwards.

As much as you are starving for revenge, it looks like there are more important issues in your life right now -- namely, your immigration status. Put this project aside, do some peace and clarity work for yourself, and then court case work. The French proverb says, "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Tammie Lee,

Thanks for posting the link to the youtube upload of the song "The Love Me or Die" by C. W. Stoneking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlmsK59ncHs

C. W Stoneking is a really great musician and he is, by the way, student number 166 in my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. :-)

The song appears on his CD "Jungle Blues" and is also available at itunes. Highly recommended!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lkw

Unread post by lkw » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Hey everyone,
I received my order from LM today (Thank you Heidi!!)
The jackball was taken out of the bag once and the bag string detached when i was closing up the mojo bag. D:

I have not done the ritual to breathe life into it yet----so, I'm wondering if the jackball itself is OK or if I need to order another one.
Does it mean anything if the string of the red mojo bag breaks?

hopefully, I'm just worrying needlessly---but there have been so many things going wrong in my life, that I thought I should double check with you all here.
My thanks in advance for any insight and advice!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:58 pm

The bag that covers a jack ball is not a mojo bag in the normal sense of the word. It is just a convenient carrying bag. You do not have to breathe life into it. The Jack Ball was made with your hair and your name -- there's the life!
catherine yronwode

lkw

Unread post by lkw » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:17 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:The bag that covers a jack ball is not a mojo bag in the normal sense of the word. It is just a convenient carrying bag. You do not have to breathe life into it. The Jack Ball was made with your hair and your name -- there's the life!
that's a relief, thank you Cat!

tanit

Unread post by tanit » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Hello,

I've had my Master Hand jackball for almost two years and have absolutely loved working it. Unfortunately, the string ruptured today and I can no longer use the jackball as a pendulum. Any suggestions how to fix that?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Either thread a new string into it yourself, or send it back to the shop with ten bucks for Heidi to fix it up for you and mail it back to you. Call the shop first and speak to Heidi (and ONLY to Heidi) about this so that she will know what's up. When you send it, send it "Attention Heidi."
catherine yronwode

tanit

Unread post by tanit » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Thanks, Cath. I may try doing it myself, but LM/ Heidi would certainly do a better job. One clarifying question- if Heidi touches the ball (as someone else than the owner), presumably its power will be negatively affected similar to mojo bags. How do you resolve that? Thanks again.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:59 am

Hi tanit,

Miss Cat will hopefully correct me if I err, but Heidi ''refreshing'' your jack ball is like a rootworker ''refreshing'' a mojo hand for the client if I'm not mistaken. It is re-fixed and set working for the client anew. Since Heidi made the piece in the first place, she is quite apt to return it to optimal form for you.

Many Blessings.
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Exactly.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:47 am

Hi.

I was thinking of getting a Three Johns master Jack ball for myself.

I wanted to know if it can be used to help me in Lesbian love? Also, The hair that needs to be put into it? Is that my hair or the hair of someone specific I'm looking to work it on? I'm about to start a reconciliation spell and I wanted to know if you thought such a powerful Jack Ball would assist well with that?

remi

Unread post by remi » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:42 pm

I JUST got my Three John Root jack ball. :D I'm soooooooo excited to work with it. I hope no one minds if I post some of my experiences on here when they come.

I actually have a question though.. I know that feeding the jack ball is a routine thing that you do to keep it alive, but what about working it as a pendulum or warming it by passing it through smoke and such?
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:33 am

Tash wrote:Hi.
I was thinking of getting a Three Johns master Jack ball for myself.
I wanted to know if it can be used to help me in Lesbian love? Also, The hair that needs to be put into it? Is that my hair or the hair of someone specific I'm looking to work it on? I'm about to start a reconciliation spell and I wanted to know if you thought such a powerful Jack Ball would assist well with that?
The jackball will work to enhance your nature and make you have a more attractive aura in general, so in theory it would seem like the jackball would help you in whatever love you're looking for (I have no experience with this, but it hashes out in theory. Your mileage may vary). Because the jackball is made for you specifically, it will need to be your hair & name-paper that you supply for the jackball's creation. The jackball will enhance your power, thus enhancing any work you do afterward. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack
remi wrote:I actually have a question though.. I know that feeding the jack ball is a routine thing that you do to keep it alive, but what about working it as a pendulum or warming it by passing it through smoke and such?
You can do both of these things. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

ambrose1

Unread post by ambrose1 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:48 pm

I understand that a jack ball well include personal concerns for whom it is made but if it was made for you but involved another would the personal concerns be yours? theirs? or both? an example of what I mean is if I wanted to use the Jack ball with an intent for reconciliation would it be my personal concerns or the person I wish to reconcile things with concerns?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Good Evening, Ambrose,
That's a very good question.
If this were me, I would purchase the Jack ball for my own personal extra strength in what I desire (as they are super-powerful) with just my concerns. I'd use that jackball to make myself more desirable to him. Then, I would also purchase a mojo hand for the reconciliation.
But, that's just what I would want to do if it were me.
www.luckymojo.com/.../folk/hoodoo/cy200010jackballs.txt
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Other root workers may have their own wonderful ideas and more food or thought on your query.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ambrose1

Unread post by ambrose1 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:35 am

Thank you Miss Aida. That makes perfect sense.

MAGUS2311

Unread post by MAGUS2311 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Thank you family for your guidance with my inquiry. I am getting ready to do a large order of LM products. I have to say that I have been a satisfied customer for a little over a year. Recently I have decided to obtain a second B.S. Mathematics/Computer Science courses. Needless to say I will be academically busy for a few years. Nonetheless, academics is not a new thing for me given that I have a graduate degree and one course away from my second graduate degree. I am looking into whether it would make sense to obtain a Jack ball Mojo or a Triple Strength 3x KING SOLOMON? I used to have a jack ball and unfortunately it was lost long ago. I really liked my jack ball to say the least because most of the intents I wrote on the paper manifested in one way or another.

Can anyone help me out with this since I actually like both however know the versatility of the Jack Ball. Would it make sense to obtain the JB and use KS products oils to feed it for the specific intent? Or would it make sense to continue feeding it with Whiskey, Hoyts Cologne etc?
Thank you again family I appreciate everyone for their insight on this matter...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi Magus2311,

Congratulations on your return to school. Given your previous success working with the jack-ball, I'd send your personal concerns to LM and get another. You can then feed it with John the Conqueror, Crown of Success and KSW or go with whisky: you can use the jack-ball as a pendulum and simply ask it what it would prefer :)
Aura Laforest

MAGUS2311

Unread post by MAGUS2311 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:54 pm

aura wrote:Hi Magus2311,

Congratulations on your return to school. Given your previous success working with the jack-ball, I'd send your personal concerns to LM and get another. You can then feed it with John the Conqueror, Crown of Success and KSW or go with whisky: you can use the jack-ball as a pendulum and simply ask it what it would prefer :)
Thank you for the feedback Aura. I went ahead and ordered the Jack Ball and interesting you should say to use COS, KSW, JTC, because I ordered a church's special 4 ox bottle with those oils in mind including Master Oil. I look forward in providing feedback on my success with the Jack Ball...

Warmest Regards,

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Hey everyone

I'd just like to know if there are any ways to use jack balls for lev apart from the love me or die?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:23 am

Hi Conjureangel,

Jack balls are used for divination (like a pendulum) and as a personal toby for luck, mastery and power. For leverage over another, usually a doll-baby would be crafted and worked - although you could make yourself a jack-ball representative of the person using their personal concerns and controlling herbs such as calamus, licorice and perhaps some jezebel root if you're a woman wanting the upper hand over a man.
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:50 pm

I agree with aura, Conjureangel. For example, the Three John Roots Jack Ball is the crème de la crème of mojos in that it truly enhances all actions and activities. You build a relationship with it when you receive it and go from there. You tell it what you want it to do. Read more about the Three John Roots Jack Ball on the Lucky Mojo Bags, Conjure Hands, and Jack Balls webpage. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Hey aura and jwmcclin - I love these suggestions!

StevieH

Unread post by StevieH » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Hello all,

So I had just a few questions about my Jack Ball I ordered from LM. My first question is, are you suppose to name your Jack Ball like you would a Mojo Hand? Second, my dog saw my Jack, is that OK? Does that mean my Jack Ball is dead? And last but not least, are Jack Ball like Mojo Hands, and need to be refreshed every year? Thanks in advance!

Stevie H.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, StevieH,
I treat my Jack Balls the same as I do my Mojo hands. www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Enjoy your Jack Ball!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

StevieH

Unread post by StevieH » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:18 am

Hello Aida,

Thank you for such a fast response. I really appreciate it! So if my dog saw my Jack Ball, would I need to buy a new one then, probably because it died upon my dog seeing it or does that just pertain to people?

Thank you,

Stevie H.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, again, StevieH,
Ooops! I forgot to answer the question about your dog. I'm sorry! Oversight!
No, it doesn't matter that your dog has seen it.
I have a few dogs and they sit with me when I do spell work (they think they're helping).
They see not only my mojo hands, but everything magical all the time.
You're safe!!!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

StevieH

Unread post by StevieH » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Hey Aida,

I just wanted to say thank you, appreciate it, you have been very helpful!

Stevie H.

StevieH

Unread post by StevieH » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Hello Aida,

Its me again. Hope all is well. I just had one question. So the string on my Jackball looked pretty weak from the get-go and broke last week. I was just going to feed my Jackball today but decided to hold off before this question was answered. Can I reuse the red thread and is there any specific way I need to tie the thread or twist it? Thank you, your answers are appreciated!

Steve H.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, StevieH,
So sorry for the late reply. Have been a little under the weather.
I would tie the knots in a number associated with the intention of the jack ball.
So, for example, 7 for love; 9 for success, etc.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

chariotgina
Newly Registered

Unread post by chariotgina » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Good day to all!

I want to know if i write my Chinese name on the brown paper for making a Jack ball, is it ok ? Or better with my English name?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello, chariotgina,
My advice to you is to write that name in the way that you know that spirit identifies it as being you (whether English or Chinese).
BUT..if it were me, I would use the name that was given to me at birth (and I am assuming it is your Chinese name. But that's just me)
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

chariotgina
Newly Registered

Unread post by chariotgina » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:35 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, chariotgina,
My advice to you is to write that name in the way that you know that spirit identifies it as being you (whether English or Chinese).
BUT..if it were me, I would use the name that was given to me at birth (and I am assuming it is your Chinese name. But that's just me)
Take care!
Yes, I am Taiwanese, and we are using Chinese as our first language and also as my name at birth.
Because i will order a Jack ball from LM, don't know will the staff who make Jack ball recite the user name or not during the whole process.
So, it looks fine if i only write the Chinese name.

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:06 am

Hello, chariotgina,
To avoid confusion, write out both your Chinese name and your American name. Then ask them to e-mail you if there are any questions.
That's the best way that I can think of.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ibmagnets

Unread post by ibmagnets » Fri May 23, 2014 3:32 pm

I have my jackball and OMG! the energy was so strong in the first week that it gave me palpitation. It gave me a high effect.

this is the second week. I feel that it is a live but no more palpitation. is that normal?

1) I worked it while driving as discretly as I could so other drivers would not see it. If a passerby driver saw it, would it be the reason I get no palpitation?
2) it fell once on the floor when I got out of my car. I was wearing small bra and it shifted and fell. I was told that a jackball should never hit the floor. (I am not superstitious. anyhow, I told it, "in life, we may fall but we should always rise, rise always for me") . I still got palpitation after. but that was again in the first week.

I feed it with nature oil and follow me boy oil. I gave it urine on a couple of occasions too. again, I get a lil vibration that tell s me that it is alive. When I take it out it bounces a lot too before I even ask any question.

no palpitation, ok?

So anyways, I have not gotten results yet but I was told that it takes a couple of weeks before it's ready to work. Has anyone have similar experience?

-----> on another note. I want to get a jackball for my dad. Is there such a thing as one that restores nature? my dad worries me. he has been dealing with my crippled sister and his mother who has alzeimer for so long. he is getting weaker and weaker. doesn't get the urge to go out much. I hope he get a girldfriend, and gets married. I want his old confidence to return. He used to be so wise and bright. now I only see a shadow of a man. so can i get a custom jack-ball for him to bounce back? he is only 65 and in excellent physical shape!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Hello, ibmagnets ,
You can call the shop and ask if they can make this special order for your Father. They might be able to do it for him. (707) 887-1521
And here is a link on issues related to your post.
mojo-seen,-touched,-dropped,-washed,-un ... 6b7358a053
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ibmagnets

Unread post by ibmagnets » Fri May 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

as helpful as the link was...and it really was. Indeed I don't believe that the fall would damage the jackball.

there is still an unanswered question...palpitation in my chest and around time.

does anyone have experience of chest palpitation? And does it go away after a bit?

three weeks into jackball now. Feel its energy. Working it daily. Waiting...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 31, 2014 3:53 am

Hi ibmagnets,

Palpitations are a physical manifestation that can often indicate underlying health conditions. If you are experiencing them, please make sure to consult a qualified health professional about the matter.

With regards to how work affects people (jack ball included), it varies quite a bit. Some feel it physically, some don't. Neither is better, they're just different.
Aura Laforest

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you all well. I'm just coming off of finishing a crossroads ritual, and I happened across the Master Hand Jack Ball while reading about Mojo Hands and Bags. It's funny because while I'd seen it before, this time is stood out like there were flashing neon signs behind it :lol:

Anyway, I've read as much research here about the Jack Ball, and I'm still looking. On feeding and anointing it, I have some Florida Water, but I'm going to get some Hoyt's Cologne as well as whiskey too. I'm also looking at some of the oilblends to anoint the jack ball and wondered if anyone has used the blends and what experiences they had.

These are the blends I was considering:

the first one is To Help Increase Spiritual and Magical Faculties

Master Key Oil
Spirit Guide Oil
Psychic Vision Oil
Power Oil

This blend is coming any time now - that's pretty much why I put this one first on the list

This second blend below is based off the ''Man Oil' blend. I replaced the 'Follow Me Girl' with KSW

John the Conqueror Oil
Nature Oil
Power Oil
King Solomon Wisdom

I thought this would be a good Jack Ball blend due to the Nature Oil in it

The two other blends are oils of what ingredients make up the Jack Ball, with the 2nd blend using the Master Key Oil in place of the Lodestone Oil

John the Conqueror Oil
Dixie John Oil
Master Oil
Lodestone Oil

John the Conqueror Oil
Nature Oil
Master Oil
Master Key Oil

The first and third blends don't have the Nature Oil, which is the oil that comes supplied with the Jack Ball. I wonder if using blends with the Nature Oil would be a little more ideal for anointing and feeding. Has anyone else used blends on a Jack Ball? If so, what did you find worked, or didn't work?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”