Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Jack Ball Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Natty

love me or die jack ball

Unread post by Natty » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:50 am

I would like to cast a "Love me or Die" Jack Ball Spell, however, I am not able to get my target's hair as he is now living in a different country as me.

Am I able to use other person concerns of my target such as hand written or photos to replace hair to cast the Spell?

Thanks for reply!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: love me or die jack ball

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:04 am

I always wanted to ask someone that wanted to perform this...what if your target dies because they refuse to come back to you? I would say that you could change it, however its not going to work as well. In this case, it calls for a certain personal item to connect the target directly to him.

My advice to you is that you should really really think about if there are other options avaliable to you before you perform this spell. Perhaps the Intranquil spirit, working with a saint. I am not trying to convince you, but if your target lives in another country, and does in fact get sick, and is unable to get to you or you get to him. He is going to die. And then no more target to work on. Just a thought.

In addition, get a reading before performing this work to see if it is even feasible for this man to come back to you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:58 am

Yes, in hoodoo generally if a spell says "die" or "death" - it means exactly that. Literally. It is not metaphorical. It means the person will become deceased. So those are not spells to run around doing without ALOT of thought and consideration to the possible consequences. I also wouldn't recommend that kind of work for those new to hoodoo. That's heavy hitting work that deals with heavy hitting energy, and one really needs to know how exactly to work with that kind of thing and how to keep themselves and their loved ones safe when doing it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:03 am

am....I will preform Intranquil Spirit Candle Spell first I think, just in case if it fail I will turn to this love me or die jack ball. But the healthy issue will only go to my target, not me, right? Cos I found some spell like the IS one it might have the same effect on the caster not only the target....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:09 am

You ALWAYS need to cleanse and protect yourself when doing this kind of work - whether it's the IS or a death spell, or a hotfoot, or a crossing. ALWAYS cleanse and protect yourself. If you're working a 7-day IS spell, for example, each and every day after you work it, you then need to go cleanse yourself and then protect yourself.

Actually, if you're working regularly, even if it's just "positive" work, you need to regularly cleanse and protect yourself - as doing with attracts attention on the subtle planes and on the physical. To stay magically and spiritually safe and healthy you must keep up a cleansing and protection routine.

Being lazy about it, or even ignorant of it, will only find you in crossed up conditions eventually. It's something that's extremely important in this work.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:42 am

so if i do any kind of spell is good to cleanse myself all the time. i have a routine, every week i do my hyssop bath with sea salt, Epsom salt and van van oil, if i do any kind of crossing spell after do it , i take a bath for cleanse and protect myself, i have my amulet and anoint with the van van oil. my question is, it's good enough?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: "Love me or Die" Spell

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:45 am

Natty wrote:am....I will preform Intanquil Spirit Spell first I think, just in case if it fail I will turn to this love me or die jack ball. But the healthy issue will only go to my target, not me, right? Cos I found some spell like the IS one it might have the same effect on the caster not only the target....

Okay SERIOUSLY, why are you doing this spell? It should NOT even be considered until you have tried other adequate methods, and if you have to ask well will this effect me...you probably shouldnt be doing it.

If you have not exhausted all other avenues, such as perhaps hiring a professional or more advanced spell caster, doing the IS, working with a saint, or even cutting down your magical goal into smaller goals, then you should not be doing this spell. I am NOT trying to be judgmental but I am trying to point out the obvious.

You and anyone else that is willing to go to this extreme to get someone back...needs to seriously think about this for a LONG while and consider their options. This includes getting some divination done to see if this method might even work.We need to exercise some common sense in the midst of our emotional state.

Again, if you kill your target where are you going to be at then in terms of your spellwork?

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:40 am

Star, to answer your question, why am I doing this spell. I want my ex back.

I did some love spell myself. However, when I get the divination it told the work is not enough and it will probably just get us into contact. I want my ex come back to me and also I want to him suffer as he had put so many pain on me, so this is the spell which can fulfill my desired result. At the same time, I will do the break up spell of my ex and his current girl and also planning to work on a honey jar as well.

Aboutthe love me or die jack ball, my thought is, if the target may get really sick if he cannot reach me, then it may cause him coming back to the country I live. I don't know whether I am on the right thought though.

Honestly, I do concern about putting myself into the suffer if I cast the spell, since I want my target to experience this not myself. I know there is a risk I need to bear myself, and I am trying to figure it out whether this is the risk I can bear. So I really thanks for your comments and advice.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Natty,

You really sound like you've been through a lot. I have "almost" been where you have. I would go to many extremes, but never try to hurt another. If you would like to talk to someone without judgment, feel free to send me a pm anytime you want.

I'm sure there are other (and much safer) alternatives to getting your ex back.

Best,

Genero
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Natty, you need to get a reading that addresses what would happen if you do either of these spells. Im sure where ever your target goes if he does get sick...it is not going to help him since the whole point of the love me or die jack ball is so that he comes back to you and YOU nurse him back to health or at least be at his bedside.

But now you are saying his has a girlfriend so THAT needs to be addressed too. Just because you do a love me or die spell, or any kind of spell does not mean they are going to come back in ONE spell. Reconciliation work is hard work, and it is going to take time, dedication,energy, and some money to get his person back. Ive said this many times before you are going to have to hit him from multiple angles and so forth.

Seriously, consider other options, but first get a reading. Part of successful spell work is to know what is feasible, and knowing that you can not go from a to z in one single spell. In addition, choosing the right spell to address this issue. This spell might not address anything except causing the target to get sick.

So my next question is.. why did you bypass all the other options, such as work with St. Anthony, St. Martha, and others?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Natty, I always caution people who come to me seeking spells like this by asking a simple question, if your target were in front of you could you hold a gun to his/her head and demand they come back to you and if they said no, could you pull the trigger? Just because we are working with magick does not mean we should not consider ethics. Ethical workings is even more necessary with magick, given that we hold a weapon in our hands that can do more damage than most of the things out there with no one to hold us accountable, but ourselves.

I understand that you are hurting and that you want your ex back, but the Love me or Die jackball is a difficult conjure to perform. You need to understand its symbolism and how to employ it properly. If you perform this conjure your ex will fall very ill. He won't come back to you because he will be unable. He's in a different country. His illness will prevent him from even making it over here. When this is usually performed, the ill target reaches out to their old lover and hopefully there is a way for them to contact so that she can nurse him back to health.

Even if you succeed with this love me or die jack ball spell not only will he return changed, but he shall return weak and ill. Usually, spells like this cause a person to be changed, the suffering changes them. Furthermore, the spell calls for hair, it's one of those spells that you really can't substitute anything in it. If you don't have hair don't work it. This isn't a honey jar, this a very specific conjure..

Now, consider your options. If you want him to return to you: first, work a break up conjure. You can choose various methods of doing this. Weaken his bond to his current lover enough so that at the very least you can work a Return to Me conjure to get him to either visit or return to the states. This will allow you to get a hold of his personal concerns. From here you can work more serious break up and reconciliation work. Consider getting Saint Martha, Saint Jude, Saint Anthony, and the Intranquil Spirit involved in this working.

Another options is to get your revenge by crossing him and then Cut and Clear. I would probably adivsed on this last option. This will give you the satisfaction of justice- do a Reversal and Cross him. Then Cut and Clear to keep from wanting him anymore then working on healing yourself. My dear, healing is much needed. If you are willing to work such a dangerous spell, you need time to heal. Consider the options and good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Thank YOU conjure man...needed someone else to stress what Ive been saying. Loved the analogy about holding a gun to the targets head.

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 am

hi Star, your advice always make me think, I appreiate that and I think you are really guiding me into the right angle. Wanna say thanks to you.

I got the reading from Miss Bri, and she is the one suggest me working on Intranquil Spirit. She did told me the universe do not want me and my ex to get back together since he is no good to anyone with him. However, she told me I can still try to work on him if I insist.

About working with the Saints, sigh....I live with my parents and it's not a good idea to my parents of letting them know I am working on magick. But if I work with the Saints I need to set up the altar and it cannot be hide from my parents. Small place I live.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 am

Natty, if the universe is saying no...then you are wasting your time and money. I mean you can give theIntranquil Spirit candle spell a go, but if you do not see progress or any movement then move on. I know sometimes its hard to accept an answer however, its better to know the truth than be lied to.

Furthermore, any spells you do...do not require a big altar, that needs to be hidden. Most of the time you can have a plain candle sitting out, or something that looks like a household candle, and have it not scream "im doing hoodoo or spells". In regards to saint work I find that more easy because it just requires some water the candle and the picture. I usually just leave the picture out when Im praying. However if you have to hide your things after you work on them...then do so. Just make sure you cleanse the space again before you use it.

Yule

Love me or die jack ball

Unread post by Yule » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:35 am

I have been checking if i could find an answer on this. What if you want to make a love me or die jack ball -- but the person you are working on is hairless? Or what if you just cant get the hair? Can you replace it with another DNA carrier? Fluids? Or is there another option?

I am not thinking of doing it, i will try first other spells but i am very curious about it.

Could anyone enlighten me on this?
Thanks so much!

Yule

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 am

The love me or die jack ball spell specifically calls for hair, so you should use hair, body hair or pubic hair would work as well. Honestly I don't recommend doing that spell, because either it will fail, you'll have a sick man who will go back to being himself when he is well again, or you'll kill him.

kjpreistess

Unread post by kjpreistess » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:54 pm

if youre doing a love spell just for curiosity, it definitely will not work , it has to come from your heart , the gods knows when your testing them. So think twice and know what youre doing.

Yule

Unread post by Yule » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:58 am

Thank you very much for your replies.

I begun reading this forum about 3 weeks ago, i am just trying to learn and this was a question out of curiosity. The man i love has enough hair! :) and we have an everyday contact so to get a hair wouldnt be a problem. I still dont know if i am going to do any spell at all and if so i still have no idea which one would be. To be totally honest i thought this spell was just "stronger" cos of its name, very hard core! :lol: But i can't believe I (ME) could have the power to make someone sick. I am still new to this and dont consider myself so powerful to even cast a simple spell and make it work for real. I think the mindset you need to perform something like this may take a lot of time and experience. I wish i was wrong though! But not to hurt him but to be again loved by him genuinely.

I apreciate the insight on how dangerous all this can be but you also have to understand that people posting here we have our own conscious and know really well the difference between right or wrong/good or evil. I can't believe that no one in a moment of pain, frustration, rage, humilliation have never thought about reversing these emotions back. I am human and i assume my weak points and in love unfortunately ego issues have a lot to say. Most of us havent reached that state of freedom and generousity kinda "i love him extremely much, he left me for another woman and now i want him to be happy with her"...

Last but not least i wanted to say I like the idea of taking control on the events that happen in my life, not only from an emotional point of course. I would like to think i can alter a little my destiny somehow and that's why i find this forum so fascinating.

I am still not sure i believe in Karma as an external force. The only certainity I have is that if I cause pain to someone (even the mere thought of it) my bad conscious will haunt me and make me eventually rotten. I believe above all in good people (no matter what i see around, It's my own choice.) But we are still learning and evolving :)

Thanks again!

Malefic

How to order a 3 Johns Jack-Ball?

Unread post by Malefic » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 am

The instructions say that hair and signatures need to be sent for the construction, but I'm wondering what is the procedure for sending them? Would one perhaps mail the samples to LMCC along with a receipt copy after ordering?

J Simulcik

Re: How to order a 3 Johns Jack-Ball?

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:56 am

I would treat it similarly to photos, etc. for candle work. Here's that site: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

I don't work at LM though. Good luck!

sparkel81

love me or die jack ball

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sun May 02, 2010 5:50 pm

HI everyone! i have a question about an ingredient used in tha love me or die jack ball..Now i was wondering when putting tha goofers dust into tha john tha conqueror root along with his hair along wit mines how would that affect me??? and should i use some protection or uncrossing baths along with this spell for my self??? or how does that work out?

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Mon May 03, 2010 2:32 pm

That is a good question. Do you need to cleans or protect yourself.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 pm

HeactesHeart wrote:That is a good question. Do you need to cleans or protect yourself.

Of course you do, your goofering the poor man, dark work, since he could very well die.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Tue May 04, 2010 10:10 am

OK thanx! i was also wondering would i cleanse before and after tha spell? then start with protection work for my self and if so what would be ur suggestions on this?

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Tue May 04, 2010 10:16 am

I also would like to ask has anyone ever tried tha love me or die jack ball and if soo what were ur results? if u know someone that has tried this could u please share a testimony? Tha reason why i wanted to go to this extreme is because i'm really tried of playing ping pong games..thanx ur replies are appreciated :)

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Tue May 04, 2010 11:00 am

Have you tried everything else or had a reading?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 04, 2010 11:11 am

Yes, I would strongly advise a reading before doing this work. You are basically condemning someone to literally die if they don't love you with this one. This isn't metaphorical death. This is real, no-take-backs dead-in-the-ground dead. I think ConjureMan made a fantastic statement when he said if you couldn't stand in front of that person with a gun in hand and pull the trigger, then you should seriously re-think throwing a death conjure. It's that serious.

An experienced rootworker could help you determine why he's behaving the way he is, and in what ways you could best address it. If you can't fix it, then perhaps just helping yourself to move on, rather than killing someone would be a more reasonable option?

Just food for thought.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 04, 2010 8:29 pm

The Love Me or Die Jackball is extremely harsh stuff. The target not only is being coerced, but is tortured in a physical sense. The IS may mess with people emotions and peace, but this conjure will make someone deathly ill and will lead to their irrevocable death if they choose not to be with you.

Do you really want to hold a gun to someone's head to make them love you? There are guys out there who would appreciate and love you as you deserve with out such measures. If you succeed neither him nor you will be the same. He'll be in ill health for the rest of his life, even if you stop before killing him. There are certain spells that change you and your target forever, even if everything goes according to plan, and this is one of them.

I'm not a lady-hearted worker, but I really recommend that you get a reading and consulations before you proceed. There are *many* more options before you jump to such a working that flirts with the power of death.

I have seen a conjure like this worked successfully, if you want the story you can PM me. It may be worth hearing, the same offer goes for anyone who wishes to work such conjure.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 04, 2010 9:03 pm

sparkel: Please heed the insight, warnings, and suggestions of the last 3 user posts before mine. A reading is a great idea!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Sebastien

Re: jack ball

Unread post by Sebastien » Tue May 04, 2010 11:12 pm

ConjureMan,
I love the way you put things into words, especially in this case. I'm curious though as to wish workings you are referring to when you said that there are certain workings that will change you and your target and that you will never be the same again. Where you refering to DUME and IS workings apart from this one? Or are there more that you were referring to?

Thanks,
Sebastien

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed May 05, 2010 10:17 am

Question : How would you safely stop the Love Me Or Die Jack Ball Spell ?

Could you make a kinder version of it ? Like "Love me or Despair"?

Oh, or how about "Love me or Grow Unmanageable Ear Hair".

I think those are much better Jack Balls, since no ones gonna die ! ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: jack ball

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 05, 2010 4:25 pm

There are coercive conjures that can be used under the guise of love spells and some definately include jackballs which are good ways to control people.

Daphne

Jack Ball was seen by my son

Unread post by Daphne » Thu May 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Well I have a concern about my jackball. I have my jackball hanging up high behind my bathroom door which no one ever goes inside off other than my children when they go take a bath. Normally thought I would bring it down and hide it out od site. Today I forgot and don't know if my 3 year old son might have seen it. Does these mean it loses it's effects and if so what can be done? Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Jack Ball

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Touching a mojo kills its effectiveness. Now some do say, never let anyone see it or touch it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Try feeding it and calling to it and see how it feels to you. For a good explanation about how to handle and keep your jack, read this web page at Southern Spirits:

http://www.southern-spirits.com/owen-ho ... balls.html

And note that in the story, Aunt Mymee did not hiesitate to let the child for whom she was caring, Little Towhead, see the ball.
catherine yronwode

Daphne

Unread post by Daphne » Fri May 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Thanks all for the replies;) My rootwork workers which is from the association told me to feed my jack ball and sent me some oil.

Do I also feed it whiskey?

And how exactly do you feed it, with a cotton ball or simply by dambing it with your finger?

Just fyi it is NOT a love me or die jack ball it is for another purpose. Would really appreciate your replies since I have not been able to get a hold of my rootworker with all these concerns. Thanks;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Dab the oils directly on the Jack, Daphne...

cognitivedissonance

Is there more information available on the Jack Ball?

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am

The site seems to be vague on it, and HHRM doesn't have much more information. Is it one of those "If you need to ask you'll never know" things?

kmew1315
Re: Is there more information available on the Jack Ball?

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:49 am

I think it's mostly just that cat hasn't gotten around to adding that part to the online hoodoo book because there is a section for it, it's just empty. I'd love to know more about it myself.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Is there more information available on the Jack Ball?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 am

The Jack Ball has been discussed several times in the forum...do a search...

IMCUTE

love me or die help

Unread post by IMCUTE » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:09 am

I want to cast this spell, However!, the terms we find ourselves in makes it very very dufficult for me to gather his hair. Not to mention he doesn't have much in the first place. Is there anything ELSE, I can use? Any good pointers would be very helpful, being that I am not very experienced in spell casting. Thanks!!
Xoxo!

Turnsteel

Re: love me or die help

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 am

If you can't get his hair you're simply not going to be able to work that particular spell. I suggest you find a different spell to use, even if you could get some hair, as it is a very nasty sort of spell, its like putting a gun to there head and telling them if they do not love you you'll blow there head off.

IMCUTE

Unread post by IMCUTE » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:47 am

Thanks!

I have already tried other spells and none have worked.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am

Well, just as long as you are 100% aware that if you successfully do that spell, the person WILL LITERALLY DIE if they choose not to be with you. I don't personally think any romance is worth killing someone over, but it's your perogative.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 am

Have you gotten a reading? How long have you given your work to manifest? And have you considered hiring help? I mean there could be a million reasons why your spellwork hasnt worked.

I think there needs to be an article done about not reaching for the sledge hammer to kill an ant because this is starting to become an issue with many people new to hoodoo. There is a reason why you are not getting movement in this situation. Just because you reach for something more dangerous or risky does NOT mean its going to work. You may just end up getting a failure like all the other spells simply because you have not addressed the reason why you are not getting movement.

Recommendation....get a reading, and see what can be done, and then hire a professional to do the work for you.

IMCUTE

Unread post by IMCUTE » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Thanks.

IMCUTE

Unread post by IMCUTE » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Thanks.

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 pm

I thought that the IS spell was the meanist love spell out there? It just makes a person a lil kookoo but this is a whole nother ball of wax! Love me R DIE? Has anyone ever used it before? & has anyone got great results from it? & is it conseded a free will spell? & what kind of thoughts goes on thru the persons head that's under this spell? Can som1 pls let me no this sounds real heavy......

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 pm

It's a conjure that makes a person deathly ill the more they resist you and eventually kills them if you are unable to stop what you set in motion or if they refuse you.

Not a smart spell to use on someone you love.

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 am

THANX COUNJUREMAN I could have said it better

IMCUTE

Unread post by IMCUTE » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 am

Is there any other spell that is effective, yet not as intense? Not involving hair?

BUFFY2327

Unread post by BUFFY2327 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:13 am

Have u tried the intranquil spirit?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:32 am

IMCUTE wrote:Is there any other spell that is effective, yet not as intense? Not involving hair?

Just as a side note, if you can't get any personal concerns, your probably not going to have much luck at all in working on this man.

IMCUTE

Unread post by IMCUTE » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:06 am

Well I do have some of his personal belongings.

fiore

Nature Oil and 3-John's Root Jack Ball

Unread post by fiore » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Why is Nature Oil used to anoint the 3-John's Root Jack Ball?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Unless you know what you're doing stay away from spells like IS, Love Me or Die, etc. Start with something simple like Love Me, Come to Me, Return to Me, etc. Either anoint red or pink candles with the appropriate oil(s) or get a vigil candle.

IMO there is no one worth doing an IS or Love Me or Die spell for. If they don't return with less drastic measures, Cut and Clear them, then work on getting someone better.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

I whole-heartedly agree with that Cleopatra. There are way too many people in the world to waste time trying to coerce someone to stay with you through means such as the IS or Love Me or Die. It would be in everyone's best interest to just work on drawing a suitable partner, rather than attempting to force a match that is obviously not a good one.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Nature Oil and 3-John's Root Jack Ball

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Nature has to do with libido and with personal power. The jack ball contains personal concerns and responds well to this kind of "waking up" oil.
catherine yronwode

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:05 am

Thank you Catherine! ;)

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Hello!

I have a question on the Jack Ball. I am interested in getting one for myself. Since it contains Low John root, do you think it can be effective in helping one with legal issues, like court cases and such? It seems like such a powerful and multipurpose hand, I thought I'd ask.

Thank you!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”